PDA

View Full Version : Why do people water roses?

cakeandpie
04-03-11, 09:33 PM
Why on earth do people water roses? Since roses require gems to plant, people plant them as a decoration, not as a crop. They do not collect roses! Therefore the water will never be collected, and the farmer will be stuck with an icon of three drops "uglifying" the roses forever. Do people use their heads or not? I guess that would be a "not."

sophiacml
04-03-11, 10:06 PM
Wow! I didn't know roses are for decos! You're right, Teamlava should set no water on those plants that buy with gems!

crystalrayn3
04-04-11, 02:35 PM
You may not benefit from your roses being watered but the farmer watering them does. It increases their star ranking. I suggest you use your "head" before complaining.

sophiacml
04-04-11, 04:07 PM
Not that I disagree you. A bit harsh to quote such way to another gamer. We can be harsh to Teamlava cause most gamers pay in this game. But being harsh to another gamer, come on, just a game, it doesn't have to be that way. I mean you can use your "head" to think too, that one farmer watered on that rose just once & that rose forever ugly with 3 drops water that can't be collected. Who isn't selfish? I don't want my rose being uglyfy! Do you have your roses such way?
Well, anyway, I just hope gamers should be polite to one another. Sorry, if I offended you. I'll zip up.
You may not benefit from your roses being watered but the farmer watering them does. It increases their star ranking. I suggest you use your "head" before complaining.

Bandtx
04-16-11, 10:15 AM
What do you think? People come across your farm and see stuff unwatered. They're not going to be like "oh look they're roses, i don't think the farmer wants me to water them so i'll just leave them unwatered and say ntw"

Bandtx
04-16-11, 10:15 AM
Oh yeah and stop being so ignorant and think from others perspectives

Mogwai4111
04-16-11, 10:46 AM
I accidently planted a rose last night. I gather from this thread that it won't wither if I don't harvest it, is that right?

I don't mind that its watered. When you see fresh roses in a flower shop a lot of times they have some water on them to make them look fresher, or you could think of the drops as morning dew. Its nothing to get stressed out about.

DoubleZ
04-16-11, 04:56 PM
They water them because they can. Why do they water chest animals?? Because they can. My rabbit is forever living in my inventory because of this. When people water only animals, their name still shows up on the News feed as having watered, and unless they leave a note, you can tell if they truly watered or not. Unlike watered roses, which do award extra coins of ever harvested (has accidentally happened to me), watered animals offer zero extra benefit when harvested. It's an irritating issue that needs to be addressed by Team Lava and fixed.

crystalrayn3
04-17-11, 03:31 PM
I'm not worried about water droplets marring the overall view of my farm. At lvl 96, I have a surplus of Jack Rabbits. I try to scatter them throughout my farm in order to help my fellow farmers by giving them a chance to water an item & increase their star rating. I'm secure in my knowledge that I used enough creativity in designing my farm that visitors will not be focusing upon the tiny droplets of water declaring my farm rich with friendly neighbors.

sophiacml
04-18-11, 11:11 PM
Wow, how long have you been playing to reach level 96?
I'm not worried about water droplets marring the overall view of my farm. At lvl 96, I have a surplus of Jack Rabbits. I try to scatter them throughout my farm in order to help my fellow farmers by giving them a chance to water an item & increase their star rating. I'm secure in my knowledge that I used enough creativity in designing my farm that visitors will not be focusing upon the tiny droplets of water declaring my farm rich with friendly neighbors.

cakeandpie
04-20-11, 11:34 AM

Oh good grief. Sophiacml is right. That's selfish. They will mark up the farmer's roses forever, and the farmer will get no benefit (unless they accidentally harvest), all for a miniscule increase in their star rating which they could get by watering any other plot at the farm (my roses were watered when 90% of my plots and trees were unwatered), or if the farm is full, going to any one of the thousands of other farms out there.

Rachael98
04-20-11, 02:29 PM

Wow! It's not that bad! Anyway, surely you can water other plants? Don't speak like that to a peer!

crystalrayn3
04-22-11, 10:21 AM
I apologize if my earlier remarks were too harsh. It was not my intent to offend. We all play in our own unique styles 

crystalrayn3
04-22-11, 10:22 AM
Wow, how long have you been playing to reach level 96?

I've been playing Farm since it 1st came out. No wisecracks about not having a life

mysweetshop
04-22-11, 10:48 AM
Not that I disagree you. A bit harsh to quote such way to another gamer. We can be harsh to Teamlava cause most gamers pay in this game. But being harsh to another gamer, come on, just a game, it doesn't have to be that way. I mean you can use your "head" to think too, that one farmer watered on that rose just once & that rose forever ugly with 3 drops water that can't be collected. Who isn't selfish? I don't want my rose being uglyfy! Do you have your roses such way?
Well, anyway, I just hope gamers should be polite to one another. Sorry, if I offended you. I'll zip up.
LOL,really,Soph? So Cakeandpie wasen't being harsh in the first place,is that what your going at? Cryst3 looked to me to be using a play on words by the original comment. Sorry,I saw you being ****,so I had to be **** back. :D

And yes,I quoted & posted wrong.I know. Hey..I'm still new at this..just don't come by & water my roses! xD

bagelprincess7
04-24-11, 03:29 PM
Wow. Do you really think the majority of the people that play this game even know this about roses? They see a plant, they water it.

Also the first poster started with the rude comments, the second one was just mocking them.

Rachael98
04-24-11, 04:41 PM
I apologize if my earlier remarks were too harsh. It was not my intent to offend. We all play in our own unique styles 

Thank you. I certainly know the feeling. Don't I Sophia!?

sophiacml
04-24-11, 05:07 PM
Is that sarcastic I feel? Whatever...
Thank you. I certainly know the feeling. Don't I Sophia!?

crystalrayn3
04-27-11, 08:31 AM
Alrighty everyone let's all move on. Give peace a chance

cakeandpie
04-28-11, 07:34 PM
Wow. Do you really think the majority of the people that play this game even know this about roses?

Well even the newest of beginners ought to, considering it's right there in their crop list, available from the beginning of the game.

sweetsatisfaction
05-03-11, 05:11 PM

Not all know that watering something you paid for with a gem doesn't need the water.. come on, it's all a learning process from the start.. we don't start out as pros

emmyland09
10-07-11, 01:30 AM
so then flowers that cost gems dont wither?

flowless
10-07-11, 02:22 AM
so then flowers that cost gems dont wither?

all flowers dont wither

RoseMiti
10-07-11, 03:42 AM
I don't know the exact number of days, but water resets after 4 or more days. i noticed that on neighbours' farms who are on holidays.

pinkster73
10-07-11, 08:23 AM
I don't know the exact number of days, but water resets after 4 or more days. i noticed that on neighbours' farms who are on holidays.

This is correct. So someone nicely waters your roses every 4 days ha ha

gitten
10-07-11, 09:19 AM
Ok apologies to my neighbors if I have watered roses and to those whose animals I've watered. I thought I was doing something good. This is the first time I've heard about the issue. I thought neighbors got benefits from watered anything. At least the drops aren't bouncing around anymore - very glad about that and sometimes it's even hard to see what's been watered!!! Again, I know who has gotten watered pets and animals and I am sorry. I don't mind being given helpful information about playing games, so if I do something you don't like, please post on wall or PM me if on forum. Also, while I'm apologizing - I have messed up big time on gifting parts. Lately, I've gifted a lot without notes and guess memory is slipping with old age LOL Will try to do better!!! Thanks for understanding - still a learning player!!!

crystalrayn3
10-07-11, 09:34 AM
Ok apologies to my neighbors if I have watered roses and to those whose animals I've watered. I thought I was doing something good. This is the first time I've heard about the issue. I thought neighbors got benefits from watered anything. At least the drops aren't bouncing around anymore - very glad about that and sometimes it's even hard to see what's been watered!!! Again, I know who has gotten watered pets and animals and I am sorry. I don't mind being given helpful information about playing games, so if I do something you don't like, please post on wall or PM me if on forum. Also, while I'm apologizing - I have messed up big time on gifting parts. Lately, I've gifted a lot without notes and guess memory is slipping with old age LOL Will try to do better!!! Thanks for understanding - still a learning player!!!

Do NOT apologize!! You've done nothing wrong. Items such as roses & certain animals were made to be watered. It's part of the game's entire design. Watering these items may not benefit the player they belong to, but it does benefit you by increasing your Star Rating. So relax, keep on watering the ALL the items the game allows you to & keep things FUN darn it

143Blue
10-07-11, 08:49 PM
OMG ROSES DONT DIE!?! UGHHH I ALWAYS sccidently get the gem roses and harvest them!!! stupid me!!! oops lol wow im not brite.... anyway ya i think both sides are rite i mean ppl just click and dnt payattention to wht they water but wen u do water sumthing its all ugly....

143Blue
10-07-11, 08:51 PM
AWWW IM SO MAD I HARVESTED 5 GEM FLOWERS!!! i could of kept them oh well they looked ugly with bouncing water droplets but i just came back today to farm after a mnth and the tips dont bounce anymore yay

ariesblu
10-07-11, 09:31 PM
It's honestly not that big of a deal. People water whatever catches their eye first that is not watered. I've watered roses before. I've also planted roses accidentally, and then harvested them before I knew they didn't wilt. This is not a game that has a specific tutorial, or a specific way of going about how you play it. If you feel that water on flowers is distasteful, then don't water them on your neighbors/community member's farms, but don't expect everyone to follow suit in the way you think. It's not possible, and it's not that serious.

JennyWuzHere
10-07-11, 09:32 PM
This is a nasty looking thread. :cool: Is there any arguement in here?

cast1532
10-07-11, 09:44 PM
I love watering roses. That's the first thing I do if I see them. I never knew people saw this as negative thing until now. Roses are rare in farm story. I have more than 10 roses and I love. Also, I have them surrounding by trees so I don't accidently harvest them. Before we had weekly update, my goal was to finish mastering the plants and trees so I can decorate my farm because it was alway full of crops. That's what I spend my gems on. I love roses.

pinkster73
10-07-11, 10:30 PM
This is a nasty looking thread. :cool: Is there any arguement in here?

Naaaa, no argument. Just vivid discussion about watering roses. It could be worse. People could have ugly and too small black roses and ghost flowers...... Oh wait...... I do.

janibany
10-08-11, 04:36 AM
Can you put your. Roses in inventory? That may take away the water? Sorry is it is a stupis suggestion, I am new at farm

nmishii
10-08-11, 04:58 AM
Can you put your. Roses in inventory? That may take away the water? Sorry is it is a stupis suggestion, I am new at farm

No, roses and other crops can't be placed in inventory.

janibany
10-08-11, 05:22 AM
No, roses and other crops can't be placed in inventory.

Thank you, I saw that now... But... After reading this I stop watering flowers in case the farmer didn't want water or harvest... But then is impossible to make the butterfly collectible. Also, I planted one of each flower to use as a decoration, I don't want to harvest them... Means I must not touch them at all so I don't lose them?

sourlicorice2
10-08-11, 06:12 AM
Thank you, I saw that now... But... After reading this I stop watering flowers in case the farmer didn't want water or harvest... But then is impossible to make the butterfly collectible. Also, I planted one of each flower to use as a decoration, I don't want to harvest them... Means I must not touch them at all so I don't lose them?

It's not impossible to get the butterfly collection. I've gotten it once by watering flowers that cost coins to plant.

nmishii
10-08-11, 06:21 AM
janibany,

Some farmers want their flowers watered. If they are on the farm for decorations they may not want them watered. Based on the discussions in this thread, try not to water bloomed roses.

When flowers have been recently planted there is no way for a visitor to know if its a rose, strawberry, or other crop. So don't worry about watering crops and then later finding out they were roses.

I am trying to master all crops and am working on flowers. Until I harvested a few hours ago I had 450 flowers planted and they were all watered. I want them watered.

janibany
10-08-11, 06:22 AM
Yes, I meant I didn't water ANY flower, in case the farmer was using them as a decoration

pinkster73
10-08-11, 09:13 AM
Yes, I meant I didn't water ANY flower, in case the farmer was using them as a decoration

I don't care if people water my flowers, roses included.

sourlicorice2
10-08-11, 09:17 AM
Also if crops r watered u can press them and it'll say what they r. It might give u an idea of what any crops r surrounding it that aren't watered. Not a fool proof plan but it might help a bit.

Rachael98
10-08-11, 09:18 AM
I don't care if people water my flowers, roses included.

Some people (particularly with gem flowers) think they spoil the look. And don't say anything about how we can't spoil the look of the BR;)...

sourlicorice2
10-08-11, 09:18 AM
Sry forgot to also add. I want all my crops watered as I dont like to use my gems on flower crops but that's just my personal preference.

pinkster73
10-08-11, 09:54 AM
Some people (particularly with gem flowers) think they spoil the look. And don't say anything about how we can't spoil the look of the BR;)...

Water on the black roses might actually be an improvement ha ha

crystalrayn3
10-08-11, 10:30 AM
Naaaa, no argument. Just vivid discussion about watering roses. It could be worse. People could have ugly and too small black roses and ghost flowers...... Oh wait...... I do.

[QUOTE=janibany;150357]Can you put your. Roses in inventory? That may take away the water? Sorry is it is a stupis suggestion, I am new at farm[/QUOTE

Nope, roses can't be stored in your Inventory. Once they're harvested, they're gone for good

crystalrayn3
10-08-11, 10:30 AM
Oops! Goofed that post up!!!

cakeandpie
10-08-11, 09:44 PM

That isn't true. My roses and primroses have been watered for a very long time and it never goes away unless TL has a server glitch that takes away everyone's water.

pinkster73
10-08-11, 09:49 PM
That isn't true. My roses and primroses have been watered for a very long time and it never goes away unless TL has a server glitch that takes away everyone's water.

Maybe it goes and they get re watered before you see?

cakeandpie
10-08-11, 11:35 PM
I doubt it, they are *always* watered, and I don't get enough traffic on my farm that they would all be re-watered immediately every time. Sometimes my flower beds will go days without anyone watering them, while other crops and trees get watered, yet the roses and primroses are always watered.

Maybe if you don't log in to the game at all for 4 days, water goes away? I've never not logged in for 4 or more days straight. But I have never heard of this 4 days reset thing before either.

RoseMiti
10-09-11, 03:54 AM
I noticed that with nbrs who had farms with only trees and flowers and also with nbrs with more tress and flower than other crops. Maybe it's what you said, about ppl not logging in the game for more than 4 days. But please, don't call me a liar, thanks.

pinkster73
10-09-11, 09:39 AM
I noticed that with nbrs who had farms with only trees and flowers and also with nbrs with more tress and flower than other crops. Maybe it's what you said, about ppl not logging in the game for more than 4 days. But please, don't call me a liar, thanks.

No liars here, just theorizing. Its a mystery. Do do do do (twilight zone music)

cakeandpie
10-09-11, 08:44 PM
I simply meant to point out an error or honest mistake, not call you a liar. From my experience, you were mistaken, since my water does NOT reset after 4 days, and I wondered if what you observed could be something else, like server glitches removing all your neighbors' water, which has happened sometimes. It actually happened quite a few times this summer.

Maybe someone who knows more will chime in and let us know if water resets after not logging in for 4 days.

pinkster73
10-09-11, 09:17 PM
Yes. Enquiring minds want to know.

lesleypsg1
10-09-11, 09:50 PM
I'm not much into buying gem flowers myself, though I admit I've tried one of each just to see. Personally, I find them all ugly. The coin flowers, again, only in my view, are much prettier. That said, I found water drops on the so called roses improves them. I don't as a rule water nbrs roses, but water or not watered are purely personal preferences. Some don't want them wtrd, some do, some don't care. With a global nbrd game like this, I think the OP was a tad harsh in accusing ppl of not using their heads just because they wtrd roses. Not to mention, when they're first planted there is no way for a visitor to know they were roses until they tapped on it. Then too late.....wtrd.
Instead of belittling fellow players for watering what one doesn't want wtrd, the answer may be to petition TL to take away water option. Instead of roses as crops ask they be decorations for gem?
I avoid them in any event.....too ugly.

MiniLaura
10-10-11, 05:55 AM
I'm running an experiment on a neighbor's farm who I know has quit playing and I know has very few people watering her anymore. Plus, she has her whole farm planted with flowers and trees so there is an abundance of things to water if someone else bothers to water.

I watered 10 trees on Sunday in the bottom-most corner of her farm. I will report on Thursday or Friday if those water drops have disappeared.

pinkster73
10-10-11, 10:15 AM
I'm running an experiment on a neighbor's farm who I know has quit playing and I know has very few people watering her anymore. Plus, she has her whole farm planted with flowers and trees so there is an abundance of things to water if someone else bothers to water.

I watered 10 trees on Sunday in the bottom-most corner of her farm. I will report on Thursday or Friday if those water drops have disappeared.

Great detective work MiniLaura

DerGelbeKaiser
10-10-11, 01:34 PM
One of my neighbours just watered ALL my flowers :-(
I hate the bouncing water on my flowers. They are decoration only and not meant to be harvested - so why water them??? I never get the chance to see my 'atumn arrangement' the way it's meant to be - someone always palces water on it before I get to chance to see everything bloom.
I know I am a bit neurotic about this but I already didn't like it before the bouncing - and since they animated the water I just hate it! Can't wait for the next big anfroid update where they (hopefuly) get rid of the bouncing.

pinkster73
10-10-11, 02:13 PM
I like the bouncing water. But that's another thread ha ha

Rachael98
10-10-11, 02:15 PM
I like the bouncing water. But that's another thread ha ha

I too would happily swap with DGK. However, I think that the bouncing is less obvious than the normal water on roses etc.

MiniLaura
10-13-11, 03:54 PM
Well, I just checked my neighbor's farm. It's been more than four 24-hour days since I watered her trees and they are still watered. Some other plants on her farm that were watered before I watered those trees on Sunday are also still watered. So it doesn't appear to reset--at least not on her farm. However, she's obviously not visiting her farm anymore, so maybe that might affect resetting. ????

nicola_grant
10-14-11, 02:11 PM
I've noticed with some of my neighbours that have stopped playing that now and again their flowers and trees become unwatered.

MiniLaura
10-14-11, 02:20 PM
I've noticed with some of my neighbours that have stopped playing that now and again their flowers and trees become unwatered.
When TL does maintenance, watering is often lost. Did your neighbors' water disappear just today? Or could it have disappeared the last time the games went into maintenance?

pinkster73
10-14-11, 03:39 PM
No it definitely disappears after awhile. Even with no maintenance.

GM can you tell us?

Rachael98
10-14-11, 05:06 PM
No it definitely disappears after awhile. Even with no maintenance.

GM can you tell us?

It happens in most of the games, I think. Just to try and keep spaces open for someone who's visiting. It'd be boring if every farm was abandoned and ntw. That's my theory:).

nmishii
10-14-11, 05:15 PM
It happens in most of the games, I think. Just to try and keep spaces open for someone who's visiting. It'd be boring if every farm was abandoned and ntw. That's my theory:).

No, I think its more to clear out disk space in their water database. Just like I think the recent gifting was limited to 20 with no overflows to save disk space. We used to lose our water and gifts a lot in the past and even back then I thought it was a disk space issue, or a code error, or both.

Momoko_peach
10-15-11, 02:57 AM
I soooo understand what the author of this topic want to say. I don't want any neighbors, i never water anybody and don't to be so. But there is always one stupid player to spoil my decoration.... And even when u point the problem, some very stupid people say that they will continue to water such items as roses. What can we do against stupidity ? I guess, nothing.

kleinekitty8
10-15-11, 04:27 AM
Maybe TL could find a prettier way of showing the watering then or a mode where it doesnt show! I have trees for decoration and am also not too keen to see them most of the time watered. Well, not a real issue! At least I know I get 20 bucks some time. Anyway, the problem is obviously not the water-lusty neighbors but the look of the drops. So how about we go for a "dont show drops mode" poll for an update or at least a "make prettier drops".

Another thing: to come back to watering the animals. Is it so bad? Will the water only be collected when the animal collecting time is or what? Im sure the animal isnt harvested, right!? So the issue is the water drops showing?

nicola_grant
10-15-11, 04:31 AM
When TL does maintenance, watering is often lost. Did your neighbors' water disappear just today? Or could it have disappeared the last time the games went into maintenance?

No no, it happens every now and again just with the ones that dont play anymore. I've not noticed how often etc though.

DerGelbeKaiser
10-15-11, 12:17 PM
I soooo understand what the author of this topic want to say. I don't want any neighbors, i never water anybody and don't to be so. But there is always one stupid player to spoil my decoration.... And even when u point the problem, some very stupid people say that they will continue to water such items as roses. What can we do against stupidity ? I guess, nothing.

Well, if you need a neighbour for another extention that doesn't water (I'm on the road a lot and loading other profiles takes ages) just add me :-) Although I do gift :)
I don't think I have ever seen my 'autumn decoration' without annoying drops. Sunflowers especially seem to attract eager beginners who don't realize (or care) that only water that we collect while harvesting is of any use of to us and that, obviously, we don't plan to harvest flowers around houses that takes two bloody days to grow!
Well, I'll just keep replanting, eventually it'll earn me some gems a gnome.

Momoko_peach
10-16-11, 06:54 AM
I accept with pleasure, thanks for ur comment :)

sourlicorice2
10-16-11, 08:08 AM
Another thing: to come back to watering the animals. Is it so bad? Will the water only be collected when the animal collecting time is or what? Im sure the animal isnt harvested, right!? So the issue is the water drops showing?[/QUOTE]

You don't get coins or XP if your nbrs water your animals. It only helps your nbr keep their star rating up. Just in case you didn't know which I didn't till I read it somewhere on the forum.

kleinekitty8
10-16-11, 10:43 PM
Oh thats a shame! I envied the people with the waterable animals until now. Thought they get something out of it.

DerGelbeKaiser
10-18-11, 01:48 PM
I accept with pleasure, thanks for ur comment :)

And now I know who invited me to be my neighbour and had a zero star rating. I'd forgotten about this thread and was really confused about that. Lol!

phatct
10-21-11, 01:09 PM
They water them because they can. Why do they water animals?? Because they can. My rabbit is forever living in my inventory because of this. When people water only animals, their name still shows up on the News feed as having watered, and unless they leave a note, you can tell if they truly watered or not. Unlike watered roses, which do award extra coins of ever harvested (has accidentally happened to me), watered animals offer zero extra benefit when harvested. It's an irritating issue that needs to be addressed by Team Lava and fixed.

I agree that they should change the game play regarding watering animals. When I first started playing, I used to water animals, because I naively thought that it would benefit the owner. Now that I know its only purpose is to allow a visitor to claim they watered, I don't do it because I think it is a lame way to artificially increase your star rating....one step above *****ing.

I think that animal watering should be changed so that when you water animals, the following behavior occurs:
1) a visitor can only water an animal once per day, just like crops
2) each animal should have an xp or coin counter that increments each time a visitor waters an animal, so that when the owner collects each day, the amount collected reflects how many times the animal was watered during the waiting period.

JuniperFruit
10-21-11, 06:35 PM
I think TL should make a new "Plastic Potion" which, once bought, would be able to turn any crop into a decoration. I don't think it would be too hard to code, just make it unharvestable and therefore unwaterable. That way people can appreciate the quality of the crop without water drops on it or, if the drops don't bother you, then there's no need to spend the gems or coins on the plastic potion. I know I would buy a lot so I could place my gnomes in front of each crop I have mastered without them withering!!

lesleypsg1
10-21-11, 06:47 PM
Well, if you need a neighbour for another extention that doesn't water (I'm on the road a lot and loading other profiles takes ages) just add me :-) Although I do gift :)
I don't think I have ever seen my 'autumn decoration' without annoying drops. Sunflowers especially seem to attract eager beginners who don't realize (or care) that only water that we collect while harvesting is of any use of to us and that, obviously, we don't plan to harvest flowers around houses that takes two bloody days to grow!
Well, I'll just keep replanting, eventually it'll earn me some gems a gnome.

Actually I plant coin flowers just like any other crop in order to master them (they're all I have left to master). I fully appreciate when my neighbours or other visitors water them

lesleypsg1
10-21-11, 06:56 PM
I think TL should make a new "Plastic Potion" which, once bought, would be able to turn any crop into a decoration. I don't think it would be too hard to code, just make it unharvestable and therefore unwaterable. That way people can appreciate the quality of the crop without water drops on it or, if the drops don't bother you, then there's no need to spend the gems or coins on the plastic potion. I know I would buy a lot so I could place my gnomes in front of each crop I have mastered without them withering!!

That's a great idea, and a much better solution, and far less obnoxious than calling fellow players names because they play differently than the name caller plays. Good suggestion! This is a global game. Just because one person doesnt want water on an item doesn't mean another player feels the same. Some here don't want their flowers being watered, others, like me DO want neighbors watering my flowers. And how the heck is anyone to know its a flower or corn if it's a fresh plant? As I said, it's not til the unsuspecting person taps do they realize what they tapped, then it's too late. Rather bizarre to me to attack someone who was well meaning, when a better solution is yours. Petition some option, like a potion similar to fertilizer, that can be purchased to protect a crop/flower from unwanted sprinkles.

pinkster73
10-21-11, 07:01 PM

I think that's a great idea!