PDA

View Full Version : The Tacky Tiki Party Is On - 2018 Jul 19 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
07-19-18, 09:08 AM
The Tacky Tiki Party Is On Android and iOS. This is a Luck Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Greetings fellow Farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! :D Let's start our preparations...

https://i.imgur.com/3165GlZ.jpg

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Luck Event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.

Please be mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Complete Goals to win the Parrot! Turn in Collections for a chance at the Toucan! Available until August 1st.

New pets go into Tropical Bird Base.

New Upgrades:
Barn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793) - new maximum at 1,565
Silo (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247815&viewfull=1#post1247815) - new maximum at 1,565

Update:
The Tiki Stand will be animated eventually. It may not immediately after the event, but the team will make a change to it so that it displays the animation. :)

judyandthecat
07-19-18, 02:31 PM
Good Luck Everyone!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46115

Two Pets
The Parrot from The Goals
The Toucan from the Collections Gallery

Collection Items
Day 1 - found from plane deliveries
Day 2 - from the chickens
Day 3 - purple lei from Tiki Santa
Day 4 - Tropical flowers from Bed and Breakfast (kitchen for lower levels)
Day 5 - from fishing...(LOWER Levels from Deep Fryer)
Day 6 - from Passion Vines
Day 7 - from Dehydrator
Day 8 - from the mine...(LOWER Levels from Sugar Spinner)
Day 9 - from apple trees ... (LOWER Levels cocoa trees)
Day 10 - from the JUICER... (LOWER LEVELS Chocolatier)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46113

Event Prizes
The Tacky Tiki Collection
If you can get one of each of the prizes from the Tacky Tiki Collection, I've got a Golden Lure with your name on it.
Submit 1 Tacky Tiki Collection
Win the Toucan
Get 1 Beach AV
Find 1 Blue Lagoon Pool
Get 1 Tiki Torch
Get 1 Hot Coals Path
Get 1 Birds of Paradise Planter
Get 1 Tiki Party Flamingo
Get 1 Banyan Tree
Get 1 Multicolour Lights Palm Tree
Get 1 Tiki Fountain
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Tropical Tiki Head (100 coins)
Monkey Cat (25 gems)
Tropical Tiki Stand (175 gems)
Tiki Santa Crossing (45 gems)
Ginger Bait (19 gems)
King Tiki Head (150 gems)

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
Things are feeling very tropical on the farm, aren't they? It's warming up ... We've got to think of a way to stay cool! Believe me, I know what's cool...
Send 5 plane deliveries
Get 1 Pineapple Sorbet
Get 1 Tiki Head from the market
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 pineapple sorbet, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
A Tiki Head! How lovely...but how do you feel about the fire? I'm not sure a decoration with fire is the best way to really cool down the farm. Can you find a way to put out those flames?
Get 1 Tiki Drink from the Tiki Head (buy in market and give it a pineapple sorbet)
Give Morgan 20 Tiki Drinks
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Tiki Planter, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
I'm pretty sure I have a different idea from Morgan as to what's "cool." I mean she's all right, but I've got some things for the farm that will give us rave reviews!
Get 1 pineapple cookie from the chickens
Give 25 Pineapple Cookies to Piper
Give 50 eggs to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Tiki Statue, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
I didn't want to say anything and jinx it...but I invited a very special guest to the party! I knew he'd be available since he's on vacation right now. Would you help me welcome this VIP to the farm?
Get 1 Purple Lei from Tiki Santa
Give 20 Purple Leis to Morgan
Give 40 flour to Morgan

Goal 5 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
Would you help me get some flowers for Morgan? I think she'll like something a little Tropical...
Get 1 Tropical Flower from the Bed and Breakfast
Give 11 Tropical Flowers to Lucas
Give 15 pancakes to Lucas
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 flamingo, 3 experience points

Goal 5..Lower levels is the kitchen

Goal 6 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
Have you ever had Poke? It's a yummy way of preparing fish with sauces and onions and rice. It's delicious! Give it a try! It's fresh from the Pond!
Get 1 Poke Bowl from fishing (lower level Deep Fryer)
Give 3 Poke Bowls to Morgan
Give 20 anchovies to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 ukeleles, 3 experience points

Goal 7 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
I want to learn how to do the hula! I'm not sure where I got the idea from, but it seems like a fun dance to learn.
Get 1 Hula Doll from Passion Fruit Vines
Give 3 Hula Dolls to Morgan
Give 15 Passion Fruit to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Surf Boards, 3 experience points

Goal 8 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
I hear the Dehydrator has been working on freeze drying some fruit! It gave me an idea for a really cool summer dessert.
Get 1 Shaved Ice from the Dehydrator
Give 5 Shaved Ice to Morgan
Give 10 Dried Passion Fruit to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Surfer Van, 3 experience points

Goal 9 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
Do you see something teal over there? I thought I saw something over by the Mine!
Get 1 Teal Lei in the mine...(lower Levels Sugar Spinner)
Give 3 Teal Leis to Morgan
Give 8 iron ore to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Tiki Torch, 3 experience points

Goal 10 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
I did see Teal! It looked like a little parrot! Could you check by the Apple Trees and see if you see any birds?
Get 1 Bird of Paradise from the apple trees(lower Levels cocoa trees)
Give 3 Birds of Paradise to Morgan
Give 8 apples to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, prize , 3 experience points

Goal 11 of 11: The Tacky Tiki Party
It is a sweet little parrot! Could you maybe help me find something sweet to lure the bird?
Get 1 Blue Drink from the JUICER (Lower Levels Chocolatier)
Give 6 Blue Drinks to Morgan
Give 10 Tomato Juice to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, THE PARROT, 3 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
Tropical Tiki Stand
Goal 1
If you got a Tropical Tiki Stand, I hear the Pig behind the bar will help you get the items you need for this event! He doesn't ask for too much...
Get a Tropical Tiki Stand
REWARDS: 10 gems, 3 xps

Goal 2
Now that you've got your Tiki Stand, why don't you try out the Pig's new recipes!
Make Pineapple Cookies x1
Make Purple Lei x1
Make Tropical Flowers x1
Make Poke Bowl x1
Make Hula Doll x1
Make Shaved Ice x1
Make Teal Lei x1
Make Birds of Paradise x1
Make Blue Drink x1
REWARD: 15 gems, 3 xps

Monkey Cat See, Monkey Cat Do
Goal 1
If you've got extra Pineapple Sorbet, I've got a hungry kitty that would love a treat.
Get Monkey Cat x1
Send deliveries in the Order Warehouse x1
Get Pineapple Sorbet x5
REWARDS: 25 gems, 3 xps

Goal 2
You get a chance at Pineapple Cookies, Hula Dolls, Purple Leis and Tiki Drinks when you give Monkey Cat some Pineapple Sorbet!
Feed Monkey Cat Pineapple Sorbet x3
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

Santa's Vacation Getaway
Even Santa needs a break! If you want to see him more, get a Tiki Santa Crossing Sign!
Get a Tiki Santa Crossing Sign x1 (from Market)
REWARDS: 15 gems, 3 xps

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46189

Gingerly Baited
Want a better poke at Poke Bowls?
Use a Ginger Bait!

Buy a Ginger Bait for 19 gems
REWARDS: 19 gems and 3 xps

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46216

judyandthecat
07-19-18, 03:09 PM
The Parrots will live in The Tropical Bird Base that is locked by goal under the Cow tab in the market.

Paul__
07-19-18, 09:01 PM
I love the Monkey Cat! I hope that we get to buy the cat as a pet later on!

goodies70
07-19-18, 09:44 PM
I’m excited about this event, I Love the prizes! I just hope it’s not hard to do & I hope we can help each other. The last event was so hard, I used a lot of gems but still couldn’t finish it, I was so bummed!

Paul__
07-19-18, 10:01 PM
I’m excited about this event, I Love the prizes! I just hope it’s not hard to do & I hope we can help each other. The last event was so hard, I used a lot of gems but still couldn’t finish it, I was so bummed!

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to help each other, but the event items don’t go in the barn!

Lilliepaddd
07-20-18, 12:22 AM
The Tiki hut boost is exactly the same as the one from a couple of years ago, why would I need 2! I wish they would do a world or fair event again. Some cute stuff though.

orca1006
07-20-18, 05:39 AM
WARNING: DO NOT try to feed the monkey cat if you want to keep it for deco!!!

I made that mistake "testing" (stupid, yes, i know) to see if it's got animation or something more.....and poof!!! it's gone... T-T

gc0912
07-20-18, 06:56 AM
I wasn’t fully concentrating on what I was doing and bought the tiki stand instead of a tiki head :(

Rynetory2
07-20-18, 06:58 AM
The Tiki hut boost is exactly the same as the one from a couple of years ago, why would I need 2! I wish they would do a world or fair event again. Some cute stuff though.

Not sure if you notice... this new Tropical Tiki Stand has a piggy bartender in it while the old one is empty.

judyandthecat
07-20-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 3 of 11:The Tacky Tiki Party
Get 1 pineapple cookie from the chickens
Give 25 Pineapple Cookies to Piper
Give 50 eggs to Piper

gc0912
07-20-18, 05:06 PM
I haven’t finished goal 2 yet but I remember from the last collection event you could still collect the next day’s item. I’ve collected from my 12 chickens but no pineapple cookie as yet. Is the drop rate really bad or have I got to finish goal 2 before I can collect them (if you know what I mean!)?

judyandthecat
07-20-18, 05:12 PM
I haven’t finished goal 2 yet but I remember from the last collection event you could still collect the next day’s item. I’ve collected from my 12 chickens but no pineapple cookie as yet. Is the drop rate really bad or have I got to finish goal 2 before I can collect them (if you know what I mean!)?

You should be able to collect them.

Paul__
07-20-18, 09:36 PM
You should be able to collect them.

Yes, I was able to collect from them before I finished Goal 2 (forgot to give the tiki heads lol).

311Ruby
07-21-18, 07:55 AM
Is it just me or is the drop rate from the chickens really bad?!

judyandthecat
07-21-18, 02:14 PM
Is it just me or is the drop rate from the chickens really bad?!

Random drops so sometimes you get lucky.
The only good thing I have 12 chickens every thirty minutes.

Welcome to the forum.

judyandthecat
07-21-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 4 of 11:The Tacky Tiki Party
Get 1 Purple Lei from Tiki Santa
Give 20 Purple Leis to Morgan
Give 40 flour to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Tike Statue, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
07-21-18, 03:06 PM
Here is my Tiki Santa Report for a little over 30 minutes
Coins, coins, lei, lei, coins, coins, coins, coins, lei, lei, coins, coins, coins

So I got 4 leis in this time.

My neighbour also kept track for same amount of time and she got 4 leis

Update after one hour

My neighbour and myself each have seven leis.

Update after another 30 minutes

I have 10 leis and my neighbour has 9

After another 30 minutes

We both have 14 leis

Early Update

We both have 18 leis but I am going for double fried home cut fries at the bus.
Judy out!

My farm level is 71
Her farm level is 58

draughnc
07-21-18, 03:16 PM
The Tiki Santa boost is the exact same one for the Gnome event. So far I have just got coins.

Paul__
07-21-18, 04:42 PM
I love the Santa. I hope we can get it as a pet later on. AND A WINTER SANTA!

NunuusFarm
07-21-18, 05:07 PM
Here is my Tiki Santa Report for a little over 30 minutes
Coins, coins, lei, lei, coins, coins, coins, coins, lei, lei, coins, coins, coins

So I got 4 leis in this time.

My neighbour also kept track for same amount of time and she got 4 leis

Update after one hour

My neighbour and myself each have seven leis.

Update after another 30 minutes

I have 10 leis and my neighbour has 9

After another 30 minutes

We both have 14 leis

Early Update

We both have 18 leis but I am going for double fried home cut fries at the bus.
Judy out!

My farm level is 71
Her farm level is 58

Did you get the tiki santa boost?

judyandthecat
07-21-18, 05:54 PM
Did you get the tiki santa boost?

No but I made an area that he has to appear in by covering every spot on my farm with a path or something leaving an area open so I do not have to search for him.
If you have some hidden open area behind a tree or perhaps a building that you can't see him.

Here is a picture

judyandthecat
07-21-18, 06:04 PM
I love the Santa. I hope we can get it as a pet later on. AND A WINTER SANTA!

He sure would look awesome living with the GNOMES

judyandthecat
07-21-18, 06:17 PM
The Tiki Santa Boost is a really super deal.
If you buy him for 45 gems you get a 15 gem reward.
Final cost 30 gems.
I love the sign.

RoyalBlue305
07-21-18, 06:21 PM
Looks like this event is going to be another difficult one. 88% said they did not complete the Penquin Event. So far the chickens are dropping 1 -2 cookies about every other collection of all 3 pens. So far zero lei’s from the Stingy Santa today. It’s becoming ever so clear that the events are impossible unless you spend on gems. Sad. I will play til the very end like I do every event but I have no expectations of getting the birds. I really really want both but I don’t have cash to spend. Budget players like myself are just going to get decorations unless something unlikely happens like the coders change the drop rate. Wishful thinking.

Paul__
07-21-18, 07:05 PM
Looks like this event is going to be another difficult one. 88% said they did not complete the Penquin Event. So far the chickens are dropping 1 -2 cookies about every other collection of all 3 pens. So far zero lei’s from the Stingy Santa today. It’s becoming ever so clear that the events are impossible unless you spend on gems. Sad. I will play til the very end like I do every event but I have no expectations of getting the birds. I really really want both but I don’t have cash to spend. Budget players like myself are just going to get decorations unless something unlikely happens like the coders change the drop rate. Wishful thinking.

This event will be similar to the Birthday event (2 events ago). They are both collection events.

tintin1964
07-21-18, 07:34 PM
2hours and santa hasn't appeared...i have the crossing too. they say santa doesn't come if your watching 
Update....still no Santa! Lots of moles and butterflies....but no Santa!

Lilliepaddd
07-21-18, 10:16 PM
I just got to 4/11. I purchased the Santa crossing before at 3/11 because it was there...but it's still saying 0/1? Doesn't have a gem option...I hope it counts!

Never mind lol. I have to find one now, only coins. So the drop rate is not great. I really wish they would give us darts and balloon tickets again, of course the part needed.

ozigal
07-21-18, 11:57 PM
I think by the time Tiki Santa gets to my farm he runs out of leis as all I seem to be getting is coins and more coins . Bought the crossing to see if his visits are more often.. I feel I have covered all empty squares but I am not impressed with the outcomes so far.

RoyalBlue305
07-22-18, 12:11 AM
I think by the time Tiki Santa gets to my farm he runs out of leis as all I seem to be getting is coins and more coins . Bought the crossing to see if his visits are more often.. I feel I have covered all empty squares but I am not impressed with the outcomes so far.

I also bought the crossing. He appears about the same as without it. I’ve visited neighbors and community and come back, open close app, closed off all squares except for small area, collect butterflies/moles/river beavers but only 2 Lei’s after trying all day. Still not enough cookies from chickens either. Only 19.

RoyalBlue305
07-22-18, 12:14 AM
This event will be similar to the Birthday event (2 events ago). They are both collection events.

Thanks Paul. Yes I remember. I play all the events. My point was this one is of equal difficulty as most of the recent events have been. Without gem purchase, the chances of success in the events is limited.

tintin1964
07-22-18, 12:33 AM
It seems Santa is visiting me...but he is invisible!. I tapped on something and got a lei ...but there was nothing there visible. It's 6hrs and I have yet to see Santa. I got the crossing too! Does anyone else have this problem? I have forced close.. cleared cache. Don't know what else to do.

kwsstin
07-22-18, 07:13 AM
Yes! I haven?t seen Santa in the last 7-8 times I?ve gone into my Game. Guess this is another event I won?t be completing.

7676Lucky
07-22-18, 07:41 AM
I bought the crossing to.. Seen Santa twice but no Lei:blue::blue:

lennumber1
07-22-18, 08:06 AM
It looks like the tiki Santa was misnamed. It should have been named tiki Scrooge.

judyandthecat
07-22-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 5 of 11:The Tacky Tiki Party
Get 1 Tropical Flower from the Bed and Breakfast
Give 11 Tropical Flowers to Lucas
Give 15 pancakes to Lucas
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 flamingo, 3 experience points

Lower Levels will find the Tropical Flower in the Kitchen

pinksweets4u
07-22-18, 02:55 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can get a tiki Santa from?

judyandthecat
07-22-18, 03:25 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can get a tiki Santa from?

You have to watch your farm and he appears randomly...like the butterflies and moles.

gunder8
07-22-18, 04:29 PM
Um...where is Santa? I purchased the tiki Santa crossing sign, have seen Santa 4 times in 2 days and only 1 time dropped a lei, the other 3 times it was coins I think. That is pretty shady when you spend your gems for increased frequency and Santa is rarely showing his face. Shame on you Storm 8.

judyandthecat
07-22-18, 05:13 PM
Um...where is Santa? I purchased the tiki Santa crossing sign, have seen Santa 4 times in 2 days and only 1 time dropped a lei, the other 3 times it was coins I think. That is pretty shady when you spend your gems for increased frequency and Santa is rarely showing his face. Shame on you Storm 8.

Ways to see Santa
Unfortunately it is random.
Have you arranged your farm so there is no place he can be hiding.
There are two ways to do this.
Move every machine and item to the outer edges of the farm filling every space with Paths or trees.
Or create a space for the moles, butterflies and Santa by putting something on every empty space leaving maybe a 12 by 20 place empty...then they are forced to appear in this space.
If you have an empty spot behind a tree or machine Santa is sitting back there twiddling his thumbs and if you can't see him you can't tap him. Go start at the corner of your farm and work your way out.
Move machines and trees to see if there is an empty space then fill it.
I posted a picture in an earlier post...this is the only area my moles, butterflies and special event person can appear.

Good Luck !

justmine2
07-22-18, 05:17 PM
From helping my granddaughters look for Santa, I fixed them a small area for Santa to be, and still they were telling me they couldn’t find him.... well, I finally found him, he was over in the area where the county fair usually is! You can’t put anything there, but, on their little farm that’s usually where he turns up

judyandthecat
07-22-18, 05:23 PM
From helping my granddaughters look for Santa, I fixed them a small area for Santa to be, and still they were telling me they couldn’t find him.... well, I finally found him, he was over in the area where the county fair usually is! You can’t put anything there, but, on their little farm that’s usually where he turns up

Curious are they on android devices?

Can you post a picture of him there?

justmine2
07-22-18, 05:27 PM
No they finally got an iPad lol

tintin1964
07-22-18, 05:28 PM
Still have yet to see Santa! If I randomly tap spaces I occasionally get a coin and I have got 1 lei. Santa is def invisible on my android device...lol this game might need luck...but you moved the goalposts when he is invisible!

tsumtsum27
07-22-18, 05:48 PM
Santa appear. Regularly. But no lei. Only coins. From this morning i got 7 coins in a row. No lei

judyandthecat
07-22-18, 06:05 PM
Still have yet to see Santa! If I randomly tap spaces I occasionally get a coin and I have got 1 lei. Santa is def invisible on my android device...lol this game might need luck...but you moved the goalposts when he is invisible!

Invisible is definitely moving the goal posts....

ibjshoe2
07-22-18, 07:29 PM
I'm so over this event already. Santa rarely appears and I've only received one lei so far.

Mitzi111
07-22-18, 07:56 PM
? I am confused. 3 days of lots of plane deliveries, but no tiki head. Something yellow does come from the deliveries... pineapple I think. But how do I get a tiki head?

gunder8
07-22-18, 07:59 PM
Yes, I have covered all the available spots with trees or paths, except for one big area to Santa to land, but still when I see Santa getting coins and more coins. Should be able to get more than 2 leis a day or I?ll never get past this stage...

Thanks anyway!

mothernature15
07-22-18, 08:58 PM
? I am confused. 3 days of lots of plane deliveries, but no tiki head. Something yellow does come from the deliveries... pineapple I think. But how do I get a tiki head?

See post no.2 on page one by judyandthecat, you need to buy tiki head from market and give the pineapple sorbet....may be if you go through the 2nd post it will be clear, good luck...

Mitzi111
07-22-18, 09:09 PM
See post no.2 on page one by judyandthecat, you need to buy tiki head from market and give the pineapple sorbet....may be if you go through the 2nd post it will be clear, good luck...

thanks mothernature 15... I figured that I must have missed some instruction. So we are basically buying the first item in the collection for 100 coins. Ok, got it. I would not have figured that out!!

orca1006
07-23-18, 12:55 AM

if you've already made sure everything is up-to-date and you've force closed/restarted your game etc, maybe it'd be worth it to report this in the bug forum in case it's an android-specific issue that us iUsers aren't having....:confused:

Rynetory2
07-23-18, 05:03 AM
From helping my granddaughters look for Santa, I fixed them a small area for Santa to be, and still they were telling me they couldn?t find him.... well, I finally found him, he was over in the area where the county fair usually is! You can?t put anything there, but, on their little farm that?s usually where he turns up

Did you start the account on an Android device? It will be still tagged to your Android device if you didn't inform Support that you have changed to iPad. The county fair area is working space for Android devices. Please let me know.

Rynetory2
07-23-18, 05:04 AM

Try the suggestions under Display/Graphics Issue in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035

kwsstin
07-23-18, 10:46 AM
I have an apple iPhone and Santa rarely visits.

judyandthecat
07-23-18, 02:36 PM
Goal 6 of 11:The Tacky Tiki Party
Get 1 Poke Bowl from fishing
Give 3 Poke Bowls to Morgan
Give 20 anchovies to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 ukeleles, 3 experience points

Gingerly Baited
Want a better poke at Poke Bowls?
Use a Ginger Bait!

Buy a Ginger Bait for 19 gems
REWARDS: 19 gems and 3 xps

You do not have to purchase bait. You can use any bait you have.

LOWER LEVELS...Deep Fryer

Vllygirl
07-23-18, 03:34 PM
20 eggs and counting and no ?cookies?. What is the drop rate supposed to be? Didn?t finish the last contest for this same reason. As far as the Santa is concerned, rarely seen.

Lilliepaddd
07-23-18, 03:50 PM
I'm so frustrated, I'm mad that I bought that Santa crossing. I'm getting nothing when I do find a Santa. Ugh. These events are getting on my last nerve lol. I've only had 1 lei in 20 tries I'm exhausted and close to quitting this one...not funny! Now 30! Is this a glitch!?!

ReconKat
07-23-18, 06:42 PM
Same. Two days of consistent play and only 6 leis but lots of coins.

FightingIlliniFan
07-23-18, 08:38 PM
I've counted. I've found Santa 13 times so far and he has only given me two leis. These are horrible odds.

KewlMusic
07-23-18, 09:07 PM
I'm also experiencing the same LOW drop rates from the chickens and Santa as others have reported.

I'm still trying to finish the goal asking for cookies from the chickens! It's frustrating to repeatedly collect eggs and not get one single cookie. While Santa has been generous with coins, he is stingy in giving the much-needed leis.

I do enjoy these events, but having a break in between would be appreciated so we can catch our breath. And I'm noticing more frequently that these events have poor drop rates that prevent many of us from finishing. �� But if the rates could be improved, that would be great!

ozigal
07-24-18, 12:12 AM
I really have lost my sense of humour with Tiki Santa. When I eventually snare him all I am getting is coins,how the deuce can you move on. Oh I suppose one has to buy the Tiki stand ,that's not going to happen in my instance. These events have lost their fun.

tsumtsum27
07-24-18, 07:36 AM
How to make ginger bait ?

Paul__
07-24-18, 07:56 AM
How to make ginger bait ?

you need to buy it for 19 gems, you get one for free. You can also get the event item from the pond from using any bait.

tuffyjkitten
07-24-18, 08:26 AM
Santa takes a looooong time to appear! I found a mole, otter, butterfly, butterfly, mole, otter, and butterfly before he condescended to make an appearance this morning. At least he gave me a lei. The fish were way more uncooperative....9 tries and nothing.

Vllygirl
07-24-18, 08:36 AM
Someone posted that Santa comes every 9-10 Minutes. So I thought I would test the theory. 1st Santa 9 min and coins .2nd Santa 9mi and 25 secs and coins.3rd Santa 10 and a half minutes coins. 5th Santa 32 Minutes and a lei. Are you getting why people are upset...it is now 10 Minutes and counting and no Santa. I have tried your boosts in the past and they were worthless

driver1711
07-24-18, 02:05 PM
I think Santa must not like July weather north of the equator and has gone back to the north pole. I haven't seen him for 2 days and I only have 9 leis of the 20 that I need.

judyandthecat
07-24-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 7 of 11:The Tacky Tiki Party
Get 1 Hula Doll from Passion Fruit Vines
Give 3 Hula Dolls to Morgan
Give 15 Passion Fruit to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Surf Boards, 3 experience points

Looks like a three hour timer for me!

claeystrails
07-24-18, 02:49 PM
Not getting cookies from the chickens, santa is scarce and I got robbed of 20 gems today too. Havent been on my game all afternoon. This morning I was at 99 gems now 77

princessskykennedy
07-24-18, 03:09 PM
What did the barn/silo storage go up to?

dugambon
07-24-18, 03:30 PM
What did the barn/silo storage go up to?

It went to 1565

juanidoll
07-24-18, 07:42 PM
I haven?t had one lei drop is this possible?

princessskykennedy
07-24-18, 08:19 PM
Thank you!

loulou1290
07-24-18, 10:29 PM
I haven?t had one lei drop is this possible?

I haven?t had one for 3 days, so I guess no drops at all could be a possibility! It is a random/luck thing! I only have a grand total of 2 Leis, and I?ve been doing this event since the start.

judyandthecat
07-25-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 8 of 11:The Tacky Tiki Party
Get 1 Shaved Ice from the dehydrator
Give 5 Shaved Ice to Morgan
Give 10 Dried Passion Fruit to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, van, 3 experience points

orca1006
07-25-18, 03:14 PM
oh the dehydrator......and i'm sure we all can't wait for the juicer to come.....sighhhhh....:p

judyandthecat
07-25-18, 03:15 PM
oh the dehydrator......and i'm sure we all can't wait for the juicer to come.....sighhhhh....:p

And don't forget an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Apple Trees

orca1006
07-25-18, 03:35 PM
And don't forget an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

more like makes me wanna pull my hair out...lol

Paul__
07-25-18, 04:26 PM
hmmm...I don?t see this in the market?

griffithpack
07-25-18, 04:38 PM
hmmm...I don?t see this in the market?

Not there for me either!

griffithpack
07-25-18, 04:55 PM
150 gems and I have no idea how it works. The tab doesn’t tell enough info!

Paul__
07-25-18, 04:58 PM
Not there for me either!

Its now in the market...150 gems...

lulu_linda
07-25-18, 04:59 PM
I accidentally bought a king tiki head with 150 gems. Is it possible to get a refund. I don?t even know what the purpose is.

judyandthecat
07-25-18, 05:05 PM
I accidentally bought a king tiki head with 150 gems. Is it possible to get a refund. I don?t even know what the purpose is.

Every four hours it drops an event item according to the popup... and anyone who bought it can tell us if coins or other items are dropped.

orca1006
07-25-18, 06:29 PM
based on the pop-up picture, personally i did not think it'd be worth the 150 gems because it only drops 4 items: tiki drink, cookies, leis, and hula dolls. and from the last 2 "luck" events (rawr-some bday + unicorn), these were not the most limiting items for me...(apple tress and juicer)

orca1006
07-25-18, 06:33 PM
I accidentally bought a king tiki head with 150 gems. Is it possible to get a refund.

the only thing i can think of is to contact support.... support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com)

but no guarantees...:|

p.s. oh and this again reminds me: we really need a "confirm" button for gem purchases....

Fairyreserve
07-25-18, 10:23 PM
based on the pop-up picture, personally i did not think it'd be worth the 150 gems because it only drops 4 items: tiki drink, cookies, leis, and hula dolls. and from the last 2 "luck" events (rawr-some bday + unicorn), these were not the most limiting items for me...(apple tress and juicer)

Yes, exactly my thought. Based on the last time I realized this may not be worth it. I will, however get the tiki stand when it goes on sale. The downside is I lose those days I could have been turning stuff I to other stuff, but I spend fewer gems, so I'm OK with that risk.

Ryne or Judy or Meowmeowbeans or anyone know if the toucan and/or parrot are going g to actually fly, like the ghost (well, he floats)? Or r they gonna walk around like the budgies? I REALLY REALLY want them to fly! It will make a difference for me, too, so hoping to find out beforehand.

My Santa shows up. He's often hiding behind d buildings, but that's the price I pay for not arranging my farm per Judy's proven strategy. I just like a clean look to my farm, it's very ocd, which is not how my house looks, guess I make up for it w/my farm, hahaha! But all that to say, my Santa is showing up, and i did buy the crossing. But I have to look harder for him, and if I miss him, then thems the breaks. Day 1 of Santa I got zero leis. Today I got like 7. Then I bought the sign and he's stingy again.

Dehydrator did not get the memo that it's supposed to be giving up swag. Hrmph.

judyandthecat
07-26-18, 12:21 AM
THE TIKI STAND IS ON SALE.

My suggestion is if you have the gems or would like to make a small purchase of gems that would benefit the Storm8 company that brings us these wonderful events then...

DO IT! It will really really help make the event doable.

judyandthecat
07-26-18, 12:37 AM
Yes, exactly my thought. Based on the last time I realized this may not be worth it. I will, however get the tiki stand when it goes on sale. The downside is I lose those days I could have been turning stuff I to other stuff, but I spend fewer gems, so I'm OK with that risk.

Ryne or Judy or Meowmeowbeans or anyone know if the toucan and/or parrot are going g to actually fly, like the ghost (well, he floats)? Or r they gonna walk around like the budgies? I REALLY REALLY want them to fly! It will make a difference for me, too, so hoping to find out beforehand.

My Santa shows up. He's often hiding behind d buildings, but that's the price I pay for not arranging my farm per Judy's proven strategy. I just like a clean look to my farm, it's very ocd, which is not how my house looks, guess I make up for it w/my farm, hahaha! But all that to say, my Santa is showing up, and i did buy the crossing. But I have to look harder for him, and if I miss him, then thems the breaks. Day 1 of Santa I got zero leis. Today I got like 7. Then I bought the sign and he's stingy again.

Dehydrator did not get the memo that it's supposed to be giving up swag. Hrmph.

Yes rynetory2 please find out if the birds are perhaps going to fly like out ghosts?

Enquiring minds would like to know!

Rynetory2
07-26-18, 12:40 AM
150 gems and I have no idea how it works. The tab doesn’t tell enough info!

Collect from King Tiki Head every 4 hours for drops of Tiki Drink, Pineapple Cookies, Purple Leis or Hula Dolls.

I'm afraid Support is unable to help. Keep collecting from it to help with your event.

Rynetory2
07-26-18, 12:45 AM

Yes rynetory2 please find out if the birds are perhaps going to fly like out ghosts?

Enquiring minds would like to know!

Checking on this....

Rynetory2
07-26-18, 12:46 AM
Anyone bought the Tiki Stand? Do you know if it's animated? Can you share a screenshot if possible?

Fairyreserve
07-26-18, 01:29 AM
Anyone bought the Tiki Stand? Do you know if it's animated? Can you share a screenshot if possible?

Yes it is, and it is flippin' adorable. The piggy leans over to talk to u, the drink signs move back and forth, and the tree stump seats bounce up and down.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46217

funnybunny2016
07-26-18, 02:09 AM
I have been having trouble collecting leis. Even with the boost I am not able to collect? When then gnome arrive I just get coins. What is the secret?

tsumtsum27
07-26-18, 02:15 AM
I see here some of us hv difficulty with the chicken, some with santa..
For me, the worst is the pond. It took a long time to make 1 bait, been all day for 5-6 times fishing only got fish n not 1 collection item.

dugambon
07-26-18, 02:30 AM
I see here some of us hv difficulty with the chicken, some with santa..
For me, the worst is the pond. It took a long time to make 1 bait, been all day for 5-6 times fishing only got fish n not 1 collection item.

You can fish with dough bait or golden lures. Got all what I needed with those.

krissyone2
07-26-18, 03:35 AM

I accidentally bought 2!! Thought they were the other Tiki poles! So upset!! :(

oldino
07-26-18, 04:29 AM
Yet I'm still waiting for my first lei ????

kindefarm1890
07-26-18, 05:08 AM

The Tiki stand is animated but only when something is being crafted. Can you find out if the team can set up the Tiki stand to be animated all the time after the event ends?

Rynetory2
07-26-18, 09:01 AM
Yes it is, and it is flippin' adorable. The piggy leans over to talk to u, the drink signs move back and forth, and the tree stump seats bounce up and down.

Sounds extremely adorable lol. :love_heart: Thanks for your help.

Rynetory2
07-26-18, 09:01 AM
The Tiki stand is animated but only when something is being crafted. Can you find out if the team can set up the Tiki stand to be animated all the time after the event ends?

Mmmmmmm good thinking! I'm checking on this too.

tsumtsum27
07-26-18, 10:06 AM
Rynetory thank u. Yes i keep making the bait.
One more thing, I bought the "gnome gathering" thinking it was a cute decoration house. But after put it at my farm that I realize it's a habitat for gnome. I dont even hv a gnome and can't afford to buy one. Can I return it ? How ? It took alot of space too, 3 x 3. I can't store it since Im on android. Can some one from storm8 help ? Thank u

chdavis007
07-26-18, 10:37 AM
its been a day and i havent gotten a single shaved ice from my dehydrater. why???????

orca1006
07-26-18, 11:38 AM
its been a day and i havent gotten a single shaved ice from my dehydrater. why???????

the drops are random. best thing is to keep making and keep collecting....i recommend keep making the dried passion fruit since it's the shortest time to make so you get more chances to collect from the dehydrator... and just remember, you're not alone :love_heart:

orca1006
07-26-18, 11:45 AM
I have been having trouble collecting leis...What is the secret?

numbers with a dash of dumb luck. just gotta keep going. :) (for example, i've found santa more than a hundred times....i'm getting a lil cross-eyed lol XD)

judyandthecat
07-26-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 9 of 11:The Tacky Tiki Party
Get 1 Teal Lei in the mine
Give 3 Teal Leis to Morgan
Give 8 iron ore to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Tiki Torch, 3 experience points

Lower Levels ... Sugar Spinner

willowbrookfarm
07-26-18, 02:44 PM
Managed to send train and van today so been on farm story most of day bought Santa crossing sign 2 days ago
Santa has appeared 3 times today in 14 hrs once again finding this game very unfair please sort it storm 8
Will never finish goal at this rate 😡😡

Meowmeowbeans
07-26-18, 04:08 PM
Rynetory thank u. Yes i keep making the bait.
One more thing, I bought the "gnome gathering" thinking it was a cute decoration house. But after put it at my farm that I realize it's a habitat for gnome. I dont even hv a gnome and can't afford to buy one. Can I return it ? How ? It took alot of space too, 3 x 3. I can't store it since Im on android. Can some one from storm8 help ? Thank u

Any Android user with a stuck habitat can send me a PM and I'll help you out. :)

ethan1brothers
07-26-18, 09:23 PM
is anyone else still stuck on doing the deliveries ? I have about half of number 2 done but I only get 2 or 3 drinks a day …...

tsumtsum27
07-26-18, 09:31 PM
Thank u meawmeawbean for ur help ❤❤

judyandthecat
07-27-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 10 of 11:The Tacky Tiki Party
Get 1 Bird of Paradise from the apple trees
Give 3 Birds of Paradise to Morgan
Give 8 apples to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, prize , 3 experience points

LOWERLevels from cocoa trees

Rynetory2
07-27-18, 04:21 PM

Update:
The Tiki Stand will be animated eventually. It may not immediately after the event, but the team will make a change to it so that it displays the animation. :)

tisiphonic
07-28-18, 11:08 AM
Managed to send train and van today so been on farm story most of day bought Santa crossing sign 2 days ago
Santa has appeared 3 times today in 14 hrs once again finding this game very unfair please sort it storm 8
Will never finish goal at this rate 😡😡

Hey, I saw someone mention something about ? ten minutes? , so I tested it out. I waited until I found Santa, then I checked the time, got off my tablet, came back in ten minutes, collected the butterflies, otter, and mole, and then sure enough Santa appeared. I also planted ash trees in all of my ?blind spots? like between my studio and sheep pen. I caught him quite a few times around my truck. Since I?m not trying to fulfill truck deliveries it would be easy to miss him there. Hope this helps a little.
Also, as you progress you?ll find some members, like me, trying to help you by selling the passion fruit, pancakes, flour, etc that you need to complete goals.

Paul__
07-28-18, 02:31 PM
Goal 11 of 11:
Find Blue Drink x1 (from Jucier)
Give Morgan Blue Drinks x6
Give Morgan Tomato Juice x10
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Parrot, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
07-28-18, 02:33 PM
LOWER LEVELS is from the Chocolatier

Fairyreserve
07-28-18, 02:53 PM
When in doubt, read the thread.

WHEN IN DOUBT, READ THE THREAD.

WHEN IN DOUBT, READ THE THREAD.

I see a lot of the same complaints about Santa not appearing. The fact is he is appearing. Unless you have followed all of judyandthecat 's proven strategy and then he is truly not appearing, then believe me, he is appearing. He is simply hiding behind buildings or in little areas between buildings or other blind spots. This has been mentioned over and over in all of the threads that entail finding one of these elusive creatures to click on. Except for the dinosaur because he was unmissable.

sheepishjaina
07-28-18, 03:49 PM
Holy parrot! I actually got the toucan on my second collection turned in, after finishing the quest for the macaw. My luck is NEVER this good.

Paul__
07-28-18, 03:51 PM
Holy parrot! I actually got the toucan on my second collection turned in, after finishing the quest for the macaw. My luck is NEVER this good.

I got it on my 5th try! First time I got both pets since the guinea pig event. Maybe, hopefully, they turned up the chance! Very happy!

Paul__
07-28-18, 03:56 PM
I love the Beach ATV! I didn't realize this from the picture but it actually says "FARM 2" on the license plate. It's a small detail, but I like it. The smaller details always make decorations and pets look better!

orca1006
07-28-18, 04:23 PM
Except for the dinosaur because he was unmissable.

LMAO indeed he was MASSIVE and soooooo adorable XD

Holy parrot! I actually got the toucan on my second collection turned in...

I got it on my 5th try!...!

WOW CONGRATS!!!! you guys are fast!!! :D now you got my hopes up, i'm all nervous and jittery......@_@ (okay fine it may be the giant coffee i just chugged lol)

lilhobby4ever
07-28-18, 04:25 PM
I collected 28 juices and got 1 blue drink. Pretty sure the markets are going to be flooded with juice!

tsumtsum27
07-28-18, 05:46 PM
Wow !! Congrats for getting 2 birds.
Are they flying or walking ?

Paul__
07-28-18, 06:31 PM
Wow !! Congrats for getting 2 birds.
Are they flying or walking ?

They walk and the animation is the same as all the other birds. Add me if you want to see them, both Bird are on my farm now.

tsumtsum27
07-29-18, 12:56 AM
Now im worried.
I hv made about 20 juices nonstop and only get 1 drop.
Juicer is always hard for me from past experience.

This "tiki convert building", how does it work excakly?
I hv about 50 tropical flowers from BnB (day 4 goal), are those flowers can be convert into the day 5 goal, day 6 goal, and so on and finally can convert into the item that get from juicer ?
How many needed n how long it will take ?
Will this 4 more days enough to work ?

Sorry poor english

ozigal
07-29-18, 02:35 AM
I too have had only one Blue drink from the juicer and I have kept the juicer going non stop. Keep on juicing .

emmasegura
07-29-18, 02:49 AM
This challenge is impossible! I have been stuck on part 4 for days now as most of the time when I tap on Santa I get nothing. He might give some coins but hardly ever drops a purple lei. What?s the point of these challenges if they are so difficult you don?t stand a chance?

loulou1290
07-29-18, 03:24 AM
OMG - I just got the Toucan on my 2nd Collection! I have never, ever, managed to get a pet this way! Woo Hoo!

Lavenderdale
07-29-18, 03:54 AM
Am I ineligible for this event? I only started playing 3 days ago, just hit level 12, Android. just wondering if I should be looking for something.

judyandthecat
07-29-18, 04:03 AM
Am I ineligible for this event? I only started playing 3 days ago, just hit level 12, Android. just wondering if I should be looking for something.

Keep playing and welcome to the game.
You have to get your level higher for events but there is a new event every few weeks.

Rynetory2...what is the level for events?
Or is there still a minimum level?

Iisshha1111
07-29-18, 07:18 AM
I am currently on goal 10 of 11, it is nto checking off the find birds of paradise from my cocoa trees, I have already found several, the part 2 and 3 of the goal and checked off (give the birds and give the Cocoa's) but not the first own, and it's holding me up from moving onto the last goal!) Any ideas of how I can get this fixed quick??

The Tacky Tiki Party Is On Android and iOS. This is a Luck Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Greetings fellow Farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! :D Let's start our preparations...

https://i.imgur.com/3165GlZ.jpg

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Luck Event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.

Please be mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Complete Goals to win the Parrot! Turn in Collections for a chance at the Toucan! Available until August 1st.

New pets go into Tropical Bird Base.

New Upgrades:
Barn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793) - new maximum at 1,565
Silo (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247815&viewfull=1#post1247815) - new maximum at 1,565

Rynetory2
07-29-18, 08:12 AM
I bought the LTO and it shows 5 fishing lures but they have not shown up after being collected. Is there a glitch?

I bought the value pack as well and didn?t get the baits. As someone else said, the picture is not the ones needed for this event. Hopefully someone is looking into this...

I've moved your posts to the Bugs forum. Please see my reply here.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105476-Missing-Ginger-Bait-in-LTO

Aside to others: Please report in the Bug thread if you are missing your Ginger Baits from the LTO.

Rynetory2
07-29-18, 08:17 AM

Welcome to Farm Story 2. :) The minimum level is generally between level 14 to 17, depending on event. You should be able to participate soon. I'll check on the specific level for this event.

Keep playing and welcome to the game.
You have to get your level higher for events but there is a new event every few weeks.

Rynetory2...what is the level for events?
Or is there still a minimum level?

See above. We always have a minimum level. :)

Rynetory2
07-29-18, 08:25 AM
I am currently on goal 10 of 11, it is nto checking off the find birds of paradise from my cocoa trees, I have already found several, the part 2 and 3 of the goal and checked off (give the birds and give the Cocoa's) but not the first own, and it's holding me up from moving onto the last goal!) Any ideas of how I can get this fixed quick??

Welcome to the forum and also Farm 2. :)

The Bird of Paradise which you have collected before you got to Goal 10 will not count for Task 1. Wait for your next cocoa tree collection and it will count when you get it. Good luck and have fun with your event!

See the following to help you with this event.
1. Guidelines for Luck Event

2. Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

judyandthecat
07-29-18, 09:50 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the pets won't walk on the hot coals Paths?

Paul__
07-29-18, 09:53 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the pets won't walk on the hot coals Paths?

I also noticed that they seem to flash every few seconds?

ReconKat
07-29-18, 10:23 AM
I too have had only one Blue drink from the juicer and I have kept the juicer going non stop. Keep on juicing .

I’ve collected juice and had juicer going since 11/11 started and not a single blue drink yet! Arghhhhhhh

*update - 27h 50m to get first blue drink...

judyandthecat
07-29-18, 11:14 AM
I also noticed that they seem to flash every few seconds?

Oh my look closely they are animated like burning coal ...can't believe I missed it

Now that is impressive

Paul__
07-29-18, 11:44 AM
Oh my look closely they are animated like burning coal ...can't believe I missed it

Now that is impressive

Yep! The animation on the decorations/pets and the small details really make them stand out!

ozigal
07-29-18, 02:22 PM
Just curious. I know these are luck events as in random drops. The peeps that actually completed the goals and received the bird did you spend gems to either buy the required items or the Tiki stand to get there?

Looking at my collection it isn't even worth me buying the stand to convert items as my drops are pathetic on most items .

emmasegura
07-29-18, 03:14 PM
I agree, it?s the same with me. An utter waste of time!

emmasegura
07-29-18, 03:19 PM
Very poor challenge which is impossible to complete. Why make them so difficult? I?m at level 74 and I?ve been chasing Santa for four days now. He appears rarely and when he does only drops coins. A very boring challenge and it seems that lately most of them are the same!

Nanaof8and2great
07-29-18, 07:20 PM
I am not getting any of the glasses and I have done two rounds of juicer.

Fairyreserve
07-29-18, 10:09 PM
I got my parrot, yay! Squeezed his habitat onto my farm. Wish he could've been with the budgies. I'm disappointed they don't fly tho.

Rynetory2
07-29-18, 10:55 PM
I am not getting any of the glasses and I have done two rounds of juicer.

I'm afraid this is due to the random drops. Keep making more juices and collecting. Hope you get more soon.

(Merged to existing discussion thread given it's not a bug)

ozigal
07-29-18, 11:39 PM
The juicer random drops has taken random to another level. I thought Santa Tiki was mr Scrooge but he eventually came thru..the juicer on the other hand..well I'm having a look at it to see if there is a maintenance phone number I can ring as I am sure mine is in need of a service.

fabulouslara
07-30-18, 04:19 AM
I couldn't get even 1 blue drink from the juicer. I have 5 slots on the juicer tried 8 times; meaning 40 tries...And no blue drinks. I know it is random dropping but it is really weird that I still can not have 1 after so many tries.. Can someone please check this??

loulou1290
07-30-18, 05:37 AM
I couldn't get even 1 blue drink from the juicer. I have 5 slots on the juicer tried 8 times; meaning 40 tries...And no blue drinks. I know it is random dropping but it is really weird that I still can not have 1 after so many tries.. Can someone please check this??

Same with me - I’ve given up on the juicer. Ive run out of things to make juice out of as well!

Lilliepaddd
07-30-18, 07:24 AM
It's not random when it comes to the last item, it's done on purpose! I even have the tiki hut converter. I was going to replenish some gems, not anymore...,it's appalling! I have only been able to make some in the converter because the drop rate from the juicer is non existent. Shame shame once again!

ankavale1000
07-30-18, 02:00 PM
Update:

Thank u. I will be waiting patiently for the Tiki Stand to come back to life. I bought it partly cuz I?m terrified of the juicer and partly cuz I read here that it?s animated. It is really the cutest thing, jumping stools, swaying masks ... the best event converter building! Excellently done!

orca1006
07-30-18, 02:57 PM
I got it on my 5th try!

so i had been wondering if you got a LTO this time too...but just saw you said you didn't....well....guess i'm just really unlucky this time around....apple trees and juicer refusing to cooperate even more so this event so only been able to turn in a grand total of 5 at this time...did get my cute parrot already so i'll still be content if i don't end up with the toucan....:)

BUT considering i don't usually win these "luck" pets anyhoo, i guess it's business as usual on farm today lol :cool:

ronsfarm00
07-30-18, 03:58 PM
Juicer and apples, apples and juicer don't matter how I word it I can't get nothing from either one. HELP

suncatchers
07-30-18, 04:28 PM
I’ve made at least 50 juices (positive it’s more than that, that’s just what I’ve counted) and not one drop from the juicer. I do have the tiki hut converter, but the apple trees aren’t cooperating that much either. I’ve turned in about 5-6 collections so far, no toucan yet, but the other prizes are cute. As some others here have said, I love all the little details. Congrats to those who have won the toucan and parrot, and good luck to everyone else (including myself)!

Rynetory2
07-31-18, 12:28 AM
Santa's Summer Vacation

The penguins got home and told stories of their wonderful holiday to their friends. Soon the stories of their vacation travelled to the Santa's village and Santa himself.

With the elves busy and they could manage themselves with the preparations of gifts for the Holiday season, Santa thought he had some free time and perhaps he should take a vacation too. And with some nudging from Rudolph his favourite reindeer, he started packing for his trip.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46397

The next morning, Santa got unto his private jet (ops I meant his reindeer sleigh) and took off along with Rudolph, Prancer and the rest of his faithful reindeers.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46398

fabulouslara
07-31-18, 01:48 AM
Same with me - I?ve given up on the juicer. Ive run out of things to make juice out of as well!

I have now tried 70 times and still no luck. I shall continue until the end..We will see.. So don"t give up. keep up growing ingredients..Good luck to all of us..

Paul__
07-31-18, 06:41 AM
Santa's Summer Vacation

The penguins got home and told stories of their wonderful holiday to their friends. Soon the stories of their vacation travelled to the Santa's village and Santa himself.

With the elves busy and they could manage themselves with the preparations of gifts for the Holiday season, Santa thought he had some free time and perhaps he should take a vacation too. And with some nudging from Rudolph his favourite reindeer, he started packing for his trip.

The next morning, Santa got unto his private jet (ops I meant his reindeer sleigh) and took off along with Rudolph, Prancer and the rest of his faithful reindeers.

Great story! Reminds me of Christmas 2015 when everything was snowy...I hope the snow comes back this year!

Rynetory2
07-31-18, 07:49 AM
Great story! Reminds me of Christmas 2015 when everything was snowy...I hope the snow comes back this year!

Thanks Paul. That is my all time favourite seasonal edition. :)

Rynetory2
07-31-18, 07:54 AM
That very afternoon, I was tending to my herbs garden when I saw white flakes falling around me. "Where were these flakes from?" I looked up the sky and around the farm and didn't see anything unusual so I went to ask the chickens if they knew anything about it. They were unusually excited and told me that a very very special guest had arrived at Mr. Murray's resort.

Hmmmm, did the penguins return? The birds still weren't flying the mails so I couldn't hear from them. I hurried over to Mr. Murray to find out...

I was completely stunned to see Santa himself when I got there. Oh he looked so dashing in his summer gear and he gave me a wave when he saw me. The snow flakes came falling off his sleigh when he arrived shortly ago. Santa told me that he came for a vacation after he heard of the stories from the penguins and he would be visiting all the farms during his stay. He wanted to see all our beautiful farms. :)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46403

Lilliepaddd
07-31-18, 09:02 AM
Not one drop from juicer in 2 days....Ridiculous!!!!

Paul__
07-31-18, 09:13 AM
That very afternoon, I was tending to my herbs garden when I saw white flakes falling around me. "Where were these flakes from?" I looked up the sky and around the farm and didn't see anything unusual so I went to ask the chickens if they knew anything about it. They were unusually excited and told me that a very very special guest had arrived at Mr. Murray's resort.

Hmmmm, did the penguins return? The birds still weren't flying the mails so I couldn't hear from them. I hurried over to Mr. Murray to find out...

I was completely stunned to see Santa himself when I got there. Oh he looked so dashing in his summer gear and he gave me a wave when he saw me. The snow flakes came falling off his sleigh when he arrived shortly ago. Santa told me that he came for a vacation after he heard of the stories from the penguins and he would be visiting all the farms during his stay. He wanted to see all our beautiful farms. :)

Great story again! How did you do that with the snowflakes?

kindefarm1890
07-31-18, 09:52 AM
Now I have to go through the Christmas decorations to see if I can find the one that drops snow flakes like the four leaf clover rains down clovers when you tap on it. I too hope the snow comes back this Christmas. Sorry I know my post has nothing to do with this event.

The Let It Snow snowman decoration drops snowflakes.

Rynetory2
07-31-18, 10:20 AM

Let It Snow Snowman is a decoration released in Dec 2015 Holiday Harvest World Event which gives snowflakes animations when clicked. It was developed by Team Lava (previous name of Storm8) when Community Manager FrozenTurtle was around. I took a trip down memory lane...
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87071-Holiday-Harvest-World-Event-Dec-3-2015

Blondiegirlhi
07-31-18, 11:20 AM
The definition of insanity, doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Ok, I don’t blame the coders at all for the abysmal drop rate of the juicer, I’m sure they are only coding what the Storm8 owners/managers request them to do. I keep thinking that they will have a change of heart and reward the players who work hard to complete these events. Hahaha, there goes that expecting a different result thingy. Maybe, just maybe, they are waiting for the very last day to increase the drop rate. I sure hope so...Storm8, I hope you are reading this. Btw, I have donated 350 gems for this event due to buying 3 of the King Tiki Head (by mistake). I thought I was buying the other one for money. Can you imagine my shock at that, down 350 gems. But, it was my booboo, not crying about that. Ok Storm8, let’s get that juicer to start cooperating please!

Paul__
07-31-18, 12:46 PM
Let It Snow Snowman is a decoration released in Dec 2015 Holiday Harvest World Event which gives snowflakes animations when clicked. It was developed by Team Lava (previous name of Storm8) when Community Manager FrozenTurtle was around. I took a trip down memory lane...
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87071-Holiday-Harvest-World-Event-Dec-3-2015

Ah, yes. I remember that, app is still on my old iPad i believe. Guess i just didn't do the event for some reason. I really hope the snow comes back this year!

orca1006
07-31-18, 01:28 PM
Santa's Summer Vacation

:love_heart: the stories and awwwwww you got me all nostalgic too!!! :) i loved the snowy look so much i actually used it all the way till just a few months ago....missed a few leaderboard events (didn't even realize it at the time cuz everything else worked fine lol) but it was totally worth it XD i do hope the team can bring it back too~ actually, they used to do all these festive versions for the other games too but guess they shifted their focus to developing other things...:)

p.s. sorry if this is a bit off-topic :p
p.p.s. and yeah...still no luck on toucan....sighhh...-__- had much better drop rate from apple trees during Rawr-some but only getting 0's and 1's off 8 trees every 8 hours this time :/

tigerlillypalace
07-31-18, 03:51 PM
Happy but shattered...have actually finished the goals for this event and have manged to collect 2 collections (not the toucan though) only to win the ATV for it not to be in my cellar...btw it took 2 days of collecting from the juicer and still waiting for more purple leis from the elusive santa

RoyalBlue305
08-01-18, 08:08 AM
Once again a great event until...wait for it...LOW or ZERO DROPS from the JUICER. Just ridiculous. The dehydrator is pretty worthless as well. I bought the Tiki-Hut 4 days ago and have been making lei’s, flowers, and purple drank non-stop. Now there’s no time left. I’ll be “lucky” (HA HA) to get 2-3 more collections in but how much you wanna bet there will be no Toucan for my troubles? I’ve turned in so many collections this time and I thought just maybe I’ll win an event this time. Wow how stupid to have hope with this game. I don’t get it. Even if you spend you don’t win. What’s the end game then? Just bum people out? I really wanted these birds but I guess that was dumb. Maybe I should just do something more productive like read a book for my entertainment. I don’t watch tv anymore so playing this game is something I enjoy but losing on every single event gets depressing. Not seeing the fun in that. And even if you were to spend lots of money and buy the Toucan straight up with gems (which is apparently what they want you to do) then what’s the point of a playing a week long challenge? None of this makes any sense.

RoyalBlue305
08-01-18, 08:25 AM
Just curious. I know these are luck events as in random drops. The peeps that actually completed the goals and received the bird did you spend gems to either buy the required items or the Tiki stand to get there?

Looking at my collection it isn't even worth me buying the stand to convert items as my drops are pathetic on most items .

I bought the Tiki Hut as I knew it would be the only way to possibly win an event but I still haven?t gotten the Toucan. The drop rates are so abysmal and the long-lead time for making the final parts makes it even more of a difficult task to acquire a full collection. If you make a purple drink then you lose 2 flowers so then you have to make flowers and you lose 2 lei?s. It?s just an impossible task. You can?t catch up enough to ever get ahead. I even used up previous paint buckets to expand to 4 slots on the tiki hut to build overnight but I?m running out of time. Drop rates have gotten worse today after getting worse yesterday.

Paul__
08-01-18, 02:29 PM

I got both pets and 8/9 of the decorations, i just bought the tiki stand.

seven024
08-01-18, 03:50 PM
I’m very frustrated right now. I should be on goal number 11 but I keep getting sent back to goal 9. I’ve collected the teal lei for goal 9 twice already. The first time I found a lei on my third try. Then I went on to goal 10 then the game starts processing (I don’t know) and then I’m back to goal 9. The tools I usd are still gone but the lei’s gone too. I brushed it off and tried again. This time it took about seven attempts before I got the lei. I collect from two apple trees and get the bird of paradise and the game starts processing again and when it’s finished I go right back to goal 9. I spent money to assure I reach the end of the goals. I do not plan on wasting more tools to collect the lei again, and I’m worried that I might not get another bird of paradise with the remaining apple trees I have to collect. I’ve restarted the game and my phone and neither worked. Can someone please help me with this?

orca1006
08-01-18, 05:03 PM
just a curious question for future reference: how long did it take to craft each collection item in the tiki stand? and did the "goal 2" for the tiki stand reward gems (and how many?) if you craft every single item? thanks~ :)

13eater
08-01-18, 05:41 PM
That's it! Just turned my last collection at 24+ minutes left for the event. I was hoping to get the pond, the thing I like from the start. But instead got the hot coals that are now in storage, as all banyan trees. Congratulations to all who got the pets...and the pond! We can all chill now...cheers!

TifLuin
08-01-18, 05:42 PM
Once again a great event until...wait for it...LOW or ZERO DROPS from the JUICER. Just ridiculous. The dehydrator is pretty worthless as well. I bought the Tiki-Hut 4 days ago and have been making lei?s, flowers, and purple drank non-stop. Now there?s no time left. I?ll be ?lucky? (HA HA) to get 2-3 more collections in but how much you wanna bet there will be no Toucan for my troubles? I?ve turned in so many collections this time and I thought just maybe I?ll win an event this time. Wow how stupid to have hope with this game. I don?t get it. Even if you spend you don?t win. What?s the end game then? Just bum people out? I really wanted these birds but I guess that was dumb. Maybe I should just do something more productive like read a book for my entertainment. I don?t watch tv anymore so playing this game is something I enjoy but losing on every single event gets depressing. Not seeing the fun in that. And even if you were to spend lots of money and buy the Toucan straight up with gems (which is apparently what they want you to do) then what?s the point of a playing a week long challenge? None of this makes any sense.

I agree! More than 40 things made in the juicer and not 1 blue drink! Took forever to get the purple leis from Santa but I was able to work ahead because of this form so I completed the rest of the goals today when I got the last lei but sadly no parrot and not 1 collection to turn in. Not fun anymore.

Paul__
08-01-18, 06:11 PM
I can’t store the tiki stand

seesters
08-01-18, 06:18 PM
Agreed. Started out well. Just one disappointment after another anymore.

RoyalBlue305
08-01-18, 06:33 PM
Time is up and ONCE AGAIN I took an L. I haven’t worked this hard on an event in awhile. I bought the Tiki Hut, expanded to 4 slots, and had it running non-stop for four days straight. Drops from apple trees and juicer were abysmal. I’m at a loss of what to do with this game. Buying the prize seems the only way to be successful. But if you buy it then what is the point of playing. It’s not about how much effort you put in or how hard you try, it’s just spend money and you get rewarded. Bottom line: No Toucan.

ankavale1000
08-01-18, 07:37 PM
Oh oh oh, the Tiki Stand is animated now ... totally luv luv luv. Thank u so very much!

tsumtsum27
08-01-18, 08:16 PM
just a curious question for future reference: how long did it take to craft each collection item in the tiki stand? and did the "goal 2" for the tiki stand reward gems (and how many?) if you craft every single item? thanks~ :)

I hope i remember it right or close:
15 minutes @ for 3 first items
30 minutes @ for the 3 next items
1 hour for the next 3
1,5 hour for the next 2
3 hours for the last item.

The goal 2/2 gives back 15 gems

tsumtsum27
08-01-18, 08:19 PM
2 x lagoon pool
2 x hot coals
3 x flower planter
2 x flamingo
2 x tiki pole
2 x tiki torch
3 x tree with lights
No toucan ��

orca1006
08-01-18, 08:26 PM
I hope i remember it right or close:
15 minutes @ for 3 first items
30 minutes @ for the 3 next items
1 hour for the next 3
1,5 hour for the next 2
3 hours for the last item.

The goal 2/2 gives back 15 gems

oh wonderful!!! thank you so much for the information! :)

Paul__
08-01-18, 08:33 PM
oh wonderful!!! thank you so much for the information! :)

For the machine here is how it works: You can make Item 2 with two of Item 1, then make Item 3 with two of item 2, etc. Same thing until you get up to item ten.

Rynetory2
08-01-18, 09:18 PM

You can refer to Post 2 for Goal 2. I usually don't post when I add info into Judy's post. I've added it there recently.

Rynetory2
08-01-18, 09:28 PM
Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

orca1006
08-01-18, 09:38 PM
For the machine here is how it works: You can make Item 2 with two of Item 1, then make Item 3 with two of item 2, etc. Same thing until you get up to item ten.

You can refer to Post 2 for Goal 2. I usually don't post when I add info into Judy's post. I've added it there recently.

oops totally didn't notice it's there now. my bad, Rynetory XD

and thanks guys for the info~ haven't bought one lately so was curious...but looks like things still work similarly as before~ :) coolio~

Rynetory2
08-01-18, 09:59 PM
oops totally didn't notice it's there now. my bad, Rynetory XD

and thanks guys for the info~ haven't bought one lately so was curious...but looks like things still work similarly as before~ :) coolio~

Oh don't worry about it. It's good that you ask so others can know. :) Plus I also want to let you know that I do silent updates to Post 1, and also 2 to help Judy. Sometimes the updates are very minor changes so I don't post unless it's major.

The building is the same as they were in the past. No change except they sometimes use 1 part or 2 parts of previous day collection item to make, depending on the event.

orca1006
08-01-18, 10:14 PM
...Plus I also want to let you know that I do silent updates to Post 1, and also 2 to help Judy...

;) hehehe yes i do notice the silent updates that make the posts look perfect~

judyandthecat
08-02-18, 01:38 AM
;) hehehe yes i do notice the silent updates that make the posts look perfect~

And I really appreciate the silent updates that makes post two perfect and makes it look so so eye catching.

Fairyreserve
08-02-18, 08:09 AM
Santa's Summer Vacation

Yay! Love this! Gorgeous snowy farm! Hope the penguins made it home OK.

Fairyreserve
08-02-18, 08:11 AM

OMG, she made snowflakes.

Fairyreserve
08-02-18, 08:14 AM
I can?t store the tiki stand

Same.

I got my toucan! I did buy the hut after it went on sale. I had it running g on stop, and I did pay gems to finish up some of the crafting within the hut once it got down to 2 or 1 gem. The blue drinks were I tentjonally hard. I think they should have been a better drop rate, but I just kept at it with the crafting in the hut and got lucky.

I am NOT a fan of the creature chase events where u have to tap on their random appearance. My farm looked ridic with mismatched pathways everywhere to trap Santa. But I did it, and yep, it helped. It's a schlep to clean up afterward. But ya pick your battkes;didn't do it for the penguin, but I did want to the toucan, and it worked out.

I am dying for the seasonal skin for the farmike that snow! Or nighttime on the farm. Oh, how I want that nighttime. Not that that had a lick to do with this event.

Looking forward to what the storm8 guys have in store next! Whatever it is... Please I beg of u... Use an existing habitat!

Owenoel
08-02-18, 12:39 PM
I managed to finish at the 11th hour and got the parrot, but couldn't get any other blue drinks from the juicer and wasn't able to turn in anything and get other prizes , so all the other objects I collected went to waste. I played a lot, daily, some days all day. I want to have a life so not sure I will dedicate that much time going further. It's just not worth it.

Fairyreserve
08-02-18, 12:52 PM
I managed to finish at the 11th hour and got the parrot, but couldn't get any other blue drinks from the juicer and wasn't able to turn in anything and get other prizes , so all the other objects I collected went to waste. I played a lot, daily, some days all day. I want to have a life so not sure I will dedicate that much time going further. It's just not worth it.

U got a pet! Congrats! Welcome to the forum! Hey, there's no wrong way, here. Just play. Play every day. Play all day. Play now and then.come here and sort out the questions and events. It's supposed to be fun. So just do what's fun. ;)

doodlebug8
08-02-18, 12:55 PM
After completing the main event I got to turn in 8 collections, which is usually what I average so I wasn't shocked. I got lots of hot coals and the Blue Lagoon Pool, but no Toucan. I actually liked this event. I didn't feel rushed or get up in the middle of the night to play and the prizes were really cute.

Paul__
08-02-18, 01:15 PM

The event has expired last night.

orca1006
08-02-18, 01:42 PM
After completing the main event I got to turn in 8 collections, which is usually what I average so I wasn't shocked. I got lots of hot coals and the Blue Lagoon Pool, but no Toucan. I actually liked this event. I didn't feel rushed or get up in the middle of the night to play and the prizes were really cute.

awwww you're making me jealous with all those bird of paradises~~ i didn't get nearly as much from my stubborn trees -- and that's with waking up in the middle of the night to keep up with the q8hr collections....:p (yeah i'm beyond help hehehe)

Fairyreserve
08-03-18, 11:05 PM
Anyone e able to store the it tiki boost? I'm desperate to do so but it would t store.

Rynetory2
08-07-18, 07:46 AM
And I really appreciate the silent updates that makes post two perfect and makes it look so so eye catching.

Thanks for your effort and help to the community, my team buddy. :)

Rynetory2
08-07-18, 07:47 AM
Anyone e able to store the it tiki boost? I'm desperate to do so but it would t store.

This was reported in the bug thread which you have found.

Rynetory2
08-07-18, 07:49 AM
Santa's Summer Vacation

Time flies when you're having fun... soon it was time for Santa to return home. I went over to Mr. Murray's Holiday Resort to see Santa off. He told me that he had a fabulous time visiting all the interesting and beautiful farms. The farmers told him they love the winter season and they hope it would snow this year. Indeed, it has not snowed on Planet Farm 2 since years 2015 and 2013.

Santa got unto his sleigh and while the reindeers took off, he sprinkled some magic dust on the grass and there appeared a snowman! Snow flakes started to fall! Oh Santa is such a darling! We waved Santa goodbye and we hope you would come back for another visit soon. :)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46495

jeniskoh
08-10-18, 07:50 PM
How do we get the birds of paradise habitat?I have the parrot but the birds of paradise habitat is still locked by goal...Is there some goal we must accomplish to get it?

Rynetory2
08-11-18, 10:06 PM
The parrot needs a Tropical Bird Base. You can purchase it from Market under Animals/Pets tab.

Rynetory2
08-13-18, 09:06 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.