PDA

View Full Version : Ember Realm Crowning Event

anastasiarose
07-17-18, 10:10 PM
I am level 50. I have the Ember Realm Crowning event in my Kingdom Goals and can?t figure out how to achieve it. I realize the event is long past, but it doesn?t even provide the opportunity to purchase with gems. Any ideas?

SpiritWind00
07-18-18, 02:59 AM
What game version are you playing? Can you post the exact name of the goal for us just to confirm. I may need to send you to Support but if you could post more info we can take it from there. Thanks :)

anastasiarose
07-18-18, 06:35 PM
How can I find out what version I am on?
It?s called The ember realm crowning event. When I select it it says ?crown lumi or Agni?.
I did contact support using the ?gameplay? category. They quickly responded that they don?t help with gameplay and sent me here. Thanks in advance for ur guidance. i
What game version are you playing? Can you post the exact name of the goal for us just to confirm. I may need to send you to Support but if you could post more info we can take it from there. Thanks :)

SpiritWind00
07-19-18, 01:10 AM
I'll ask about this for you. You can find out your game version by looking at your phone settings iOS under General/Storage and clicking app or in game on the Menu/FAQ screen lower right corner or going to your purchase history. You should be on version 2.2.

meme1098
07-19-18, 08:29 AM
Here's the link to the goal:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102110-Castle-Story-11-30-Queen-of-the-Ember-Realm-event-goals-in-post-2

As you said it's expired so don't know if there's something there to help you out. Good luck!

anastasiarose
07-19-18, 08:07 PM
Good instructions. Im on 2.2. You are too kind. Thanks much for you help
I'll ask about this for you. You can find out your game version by looking at your phone settings iOS under General/Storage and clicking app or in game on the Menu/FAQ screen lower right corner or going to your purchase history. You should be on version 2.2.

SpiritWind00
07-21-18, 03:23 AM
Hi again, I checked on this for you and apparently it's a bug that is yet to be fixed for some players. So don't worry about it for now. When it is fixed then it will go out of your goal book by itself. :)

anastasiarose
07-22-18, 07:11 PM
Thank you!!
Hi again, I checked on this for you and apparently it's a bug that is yet to be fixed for some players. So don't worry about it for now. When it is fixed then it will go out of your goal book by itself. :)