PDA

View Full Version : Rigged tournaments

LBranson47
07-17-18, 05:18 PM
THE TOURNAMENTS ARE RIGGED! I played the max number (8) of cards, used auto dab on half, got extra balls at the end of each game, got bingos on 6 cards, and the highest score I could get was a little over 3,000. My highest total was around 7,000 - 8,000, and that's with a lot of bingos. So how do people with even lower ranks than me score well over 100,000? I think the game uses bots and the bots are manipulating their own scores! There is NO WAY for regular players to win these tournaments, so I stopped playing them altogether!

Lots of people noticing this and complaining about the lack of response from the creators of the game.

PikaSquirrel
07-18-18, 10:54 AM
Players are using different strategies to get high scores in the tournaments. Please check out our other threads regarding the tournaments for tips on the strategies their using. :)

Tito8067
04-24-19, 11:44 PM
THE TOURNAMENTS ARE RIGGED! I played the max number (8) of cards, used auto dab on half, got extra balls at the end of each game, got bingos on 6 cards, and the highest score I could get was a little over 3,000. My highest total was around 7,000 - 8,000, and that's with a lot of bingos. So how do people with even lower ranks than me score well over 100,000? I think the game uses bots and the bots are manipulating their own scores! There is NO WAY for regular players to win these tournaments, so I stopped playing them altogether!

Lots of people noticing this and complaining about the lack of response from the creators of the game.

I also agree with you and just sent the same complaint in myself for the same reason and something has to be done so the real people playing can enjoy the rewards of the game without buying for them or quit playing all the game all together