07-13-18, 10:51 AM
Ruins of Aquaria Goal

Hatch a Water Run Dragon
(Breed Black and Blue)

Rewards: 250 Roughstones for World Event

Underwater Ruins Goal

Hatch a Water Rune Dragon

Rewards: 2250 Aquar Crowns

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/7/76/Water_Rune_Epic.png/revision/latest?cb=20180713173111

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Tropic, Black, Blue
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 800 Gold
Selling Price: 100 coins [/URL]
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780 [URL="https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/0/09/Exp20px.png/revision/latest?cb=20120518215059"] (https://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Resources#Coins)

Is anyone having the same problem with the water Rune dragon I have one at level 9 and it?s invisable
You can?t see it at all.

Same here, it’s invisible. I figured storm 8 will fix it. There was an invisible egg a month or two ago that they fixed

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45786&d=1531621124 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45786&d=1531621124)

I have got mine sitting and hatching in a few hours :)

orson32
07-13-18, 11:00 AM
Breed Black and Blue..breeding time is 15 hrs

CranberryMil
07-13-18, 11:36 AM
i have a bad record with black breeding :/

And have something with 10 hour left to start breeding

Lotus + Water = 10 hrs Neo Bubble
Lotus + Water = 10 hrs Neo Bubble
Lotus + Water = 12 hrs Iridiscent
Lotus + Water = 10 hrs Coral , because the sea have few .
Lotus + Water = 15 hrs of Water Rune

\o/

[✔] 15 hours to hatch
[✔] 15 hours of evolve to junior
[✔] 15 hours to evolve to adult
[✔] 15 hours of evolve to epic

Bright Diamont (Diamond+Gemstone) + Olympus (Olympus) = 15 hours (Atlantis ...)

cat_chick10
07-13-18, 12:34 PM
Hahah time for a million Corals and Neo Bubbles to show up :P There is one other dragon with 15 hours so it will be suspenseful until the last minute lol. Luckily, I don't have the other 15 hour dragon either (Deep) so I will be happy either way in that case :)

chloesisland
07-13-18, 02:34 PM
Got it with Lotus and Water on the third try.

Sugarcat5
07-13-18, 04:05 PM
Got a 15 hour timer first try with night and water...keeping fingers crossed !!

It was a deep dragon:(
Got a 10 hour now:( :(

amalsaba
07-13-18, 05:59 PM
Got it with lotus and water first try

skyharbor602
07-13-18, 08:20 PM
I so wish black wasn't a recessive color and I wish Storm8 would get rid of Neo Bubble. There's too many breedable commons. I would love to have Water Rune because of the color combo. Hopefully this quest won't go down in flames like the previous 3 World Event special quests because of the over abundance of common dragons. Please S8, get rid of Neo Bubble, Penumbra, Snow Elf, Leaf, Athletic and Sunrise like you did Aether, Party and Mindvolt.

orson32
07-14-18, 07:11 AM
Got mine with Raven and Water..figured it would be Deep but was pleasantly surprised it was Water Rune..good luck everyone

AwesomeChefDad
07-14-18, 08:19 AM
Also got it first try, can I say that I am VERY shocked? I think this is the first time in like 3-4 events where I got it and early enough to evolve it too.

sophiensissi
07-14-18, 08:28 AM
15 hours with Mercury and diamond horn... hoping it’s not deep as I get those a lot.

sophiensissi
07-14-18, 08:29 AM
Also got it first try, can I say that I am VERY shocked? I think this is the first time in like 3-4 events where I got it and early enough to evolve it too.

Not sure if mine is water rune dragon, but if it is, this will be my first time in two events that I got the dragon at all. The other two I did not and that means it was impossible to earn that last dragon. I’m excited to see, but not excited enough to spend 15 gold. ��

cat_chick10
07-14-18, 08:50 AM
First try: Neo Bubble
Second try: 16 hours . . . so Electric maybe? Could also be Serpent as I put gemstone in there for bingo purposes.

Tiamat68
07-14-18, 08:51 AM
Anybody have a photo of the egg? I have a 15 hr egg from breeding Electric and Frozen. I can't find the design in any eggs list. I'm hoping it's Water Rune.

fuzyundies
07-14-18, 09:01 AM

I got a 15 hour timer with Frostwolf and Kaiju, first try. Tried to attach image of egg, hope it works.

Thank you bossman1959 for confirming that's a Water Rune egg!! Yay!!

ksbmommy
07-14-18, 09:29 AM
So many fails before getting this. If I never see a 10 hour timer again in my lifetime I’ll be grateful! I really wish they would do away with some of the commons, especially as they keep coming out with more each tales. Many of them just need to go!

AnnirasSweets
07-14-18, 10:07 AM
Breeding blue+black on both the den and the nest so far has given me: 3 Neo Bubble, 4 Coral, Midnight and Godmother. I'm not breeding for anything else right now so I guess I'll keep trying until I can't stand the sight of Coral and Neo Bubble anymore.

bossman1959
07-14-18, 10:18 AM
I just decided to use a different combo after receiving way too many Corals and Neo Bubbles. I changed to Sea Dragon, Tropic/Blue and Neo Black Dragon, Black. Got it on my very first try. Was worried I would receive a Deep Dragon which I don't need. @fuzyundies, that's the correct image of the egg. @ksbmommy, Amen to the 10 hour timer Dragons
GL/hp!!!

Mostreal
07-14-18, 10:57 AM
I don't even know what I got this Water Rune with!

I'm trying to remember what I bred last night as it was for a bingo card and I know it had black and blue elements in it but they weren't pure....I wish I could remember for you guys but I didn't even really think I would get the dragon with that pairing and for some reason didn't the timer was correct when it was breeding. Then I get this strange, brightly colored egg on my nest this morning but I didn't have time until now to really look. I'm wracking my brain trying to think of it.

Waverider....and a black/yellow type - I remember now the bing card was breed a yellow type with a green type....now to remember what the yellow type was...

Mostreal
07-14-18, 10:58 AM
I just decided to use a different combo after receiving way too many Corals and Neo Bubbles. I changed to Sea Dragon, Tropic/Blue and Neo Black Dragon, Black. Got it on my very first try. Was worried I would receive a Deep Dragon which I don't need. @fuzyundies, that's the correct image of the egg. @ksbmommy, Amen to the 10 hour timer Dragons
GL/hp!!!

I've been trying for a deep dragon on and off for a while! I wouldn't have minded that fail.

ktwhoopi
07-14-18, 07:15 PM

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45786&d=1531621124 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45786&d=1531621124)

I have got mine sitting and hatching in a few hours :)

Tiamat68
07-14-18, 08:07 PM

I got a 15 hour timer with Frostwolf and Kaiju, first try. Tried to attach image of egg, hope it works.

Thank you bossman1959 for confirming that's a Water Rune egg!! Yay!!

So that is what I have! Thanks for the picture of the egg.

cherrycastleorchard
07-14-18, 10:59 PM
I so wish black wasn't a recessive color and I wish Storm8 would get rid of Neo Bubble. There's too many breedable commons. I would love to have Water Rune because of the color combo. Hopefully this quest won't go down in flames like the previous 3 World Event special quests because of the over abundance of common dragons. Please S8, get rid of Neo Bubble, Penumbra, Snow Elf, Leaf, Athletic and Sunrise like you did Aether, Party and Mindvolt.

Yes please, most of these are sold straight off the nest anyway

ozigal
07-15-18, 01:24 AM
I am so over breeding neo bubbles one after the other. Mumbling and cussing to myself. Why do I even try to breed these required dragons. Congrats to those that have been successful.

theone2001
07-15-18, 02:44 AM
I really don’t understand this. I spent 6 DAYS trying to breed a stupid common for dragon tales and NEVER got it. So didn’t finish tales. But FIRST try I get this one. !!!

clf05
07-15-18, 09:57 AM
I really don?t understand this. I spent 6 DAYS trying to breed a stupid common for dragon tales and NEVER got it. So didn?t finish tales. But FIRST try I get this one. !!!
Is anyone having the same problem with the water Rune dragon I have one at level 9 and it?s invisable
You can?t see it at all.

manda587
07-15-18, 10:38 AM
Same here, it’s invisible. I figured storm 8 will fix it. There was an invisible egg a month or two ago that they fixed

cat_chick10
07-15-18, 01:00 PM
No luck for me so far, but I did get a Mistmoth, which is a new one :)

skyharbor602
07-15-18, 04:03 PM
Very funny. Parade of Neo Bubbles and Corals followed by a stupid Penumbra. I'm so tired of all three dragons that I sold each and every one of them that were on my island. SMH!

Tiamat68
07-16-18, 06:56 AM
My Water Rune is invisible, too. Sure would like to see it in its habitat, as it is really cute! Please, can this be fixed. Thanks!

kooky panda
07-16-18, 10:02 AM
You can?t see it at all.

Same here, it?s invisible. I figured storm 8 will fix it. There was an invisible egg a month or two ago that they fixed

My Water Rune is invisible, too. Sure would like to see it in its habitat, as it is really cute! Please, can this be fixed. Thanks!

Yup, mine is invisible too! I will report this over.

skyharbor602
07-16-18, 10:38 AM
I would love to have an invisible Water Rune but S8 feels I should have a parade of visible Neo Bubbles, Corals and Penumbras instead. This trying for dragons during World Events and getting unlimited commons is souring me from the game. This kind of thing made me quit FFS and it slowly making me not want to do DS anymore. The last 4 World Events I couldn't breed the special dragon and that's ridiculous along with the numerous common fails that can accompany trying to breed said special dragon.

EDIT: Great, another 10 hour waste of time gets plopped on the breeding den. Of course, another Coral.
Breed Mercury and Diamond Horn for the 4th time, another 10 hour waste of time.

chaselance
07-16-18, 09:28 PM
15 hours with Mercury and diamond horn... hoping it?s not deep as I get those a lot.

Thank you for this combo I've been using lotus and water and raven and water and got nothing but corals neo bubbles and electric but after 5 tries with your combo I finally got it

Phoenix406
07-17-18, 12:06 AM
It annoys me that this dragon has to be bred for 15 hours, hatched for 15 hours, and then evolved for 45 hours in the course of a week. If it takes you a few days to even successfully breed the dragon, you don't have time to finish the tasks and get all 500 points. Even just a 12 hour breed/hatch/evolve would be better. Also, in FFS, animals don't have to be evolved from level 6 to 7, thank goodness.

desraymlp
07-17-18, 06:58 AM
Got it with Black Diamond and Electric!

cat_chick10
07-17-18, 07:56 AM
I got 15 hours! Keeping my fingers crossed!

petre70
07-17-18, 08:19 AM
You can?t see it at all.

I'm tired getting neo bubbles, Coal and pnumbra one of my accounts just got water rune luckily it's not invisible now need it on there too. I got present there too so the same. Need and want past and future. Where it comes the first and probably not last 24 hours sunrise.

petre70
07-17-18, 08:29 AM
I am so over breeding neo bubbles one after the other. Mumbling and cussing to myself. Why do I even try to breed these required dragons. Congrats to those that have been successful.

Between this event and 1 or 2 other event I am so tired getting 10 hrs. I don't need or want coral or neo bubble. So I quit trying to get water rune. So I got present now I want past and future. I'm surprised they brought that out. Lol. I would think they would bring present, past and future during Christmas time but, I'm greatful but hopefully I'll get past and future too. The sad thing is I only have night and water. I wish they would come back with lotus so I can craft it so I'll have another black dragon, moon, comet dragon too. My 1st account lvl 182 and 460 Dragons the other is lvl 102 and 180 Dragons. Getting close to level just not as the dragons lol

Neilisha
07-17-18, 03:48 PM
Congratulations to all who got this dragon early I would like to know if it's a common or of its a super rare all am getting is coral and neo bubble when it was time to get bro bubble I got none for that event now I am only getting it these event are frustrating me

skyharbor602
07-17-18, 05:20 PM
I wish S8 would stop with 10 hour dragons EVERY TIME I put a black dragon in the den. 9th 10 hour dragon in a row.

AnnirasSweets
07-17-18, 06:33 PM
I wish S8 would stop with 10 hour dragons EVERY TIMR I put a black dragon in the den. 9th 10 hour dragon in a row.

I was so sick of the 10 hour fails until I got Wizard fails on both the den and the roost followed by a 25 penumbra. Now I'm sort of missing those 10 hour fails, lol. All in all, it's disheartening to try for a dragon for days on end, using boosts (and sometimes gold to finish off those last few hours) and getting nothing useful from it.

Athabasca55
07-17-18, 06:57 PM
I got 12 Corals/Neo Bubbles so I decided to quit. Put Jade and Aether on the nest to try for Duchess. Got Poison, Waverider, then Water Rune. Still can’t believe it..

cat_chick10
07-17-18, 07:39 PM
I got 15 hours! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Got it!

ozigal
07-17-18, 07:49 PM
Finally S8's Gods shone down, night and water are proud parents., not that I will make it to the last milestone but should get to the community goal now.

kooky panda
07-18-18, 10:25 AM
Congratulations to all who got this dragon early I would like to know if it's a common or of its a super rare all am getting is coral and neo bubble when it was time to get bro bubble I got none for that event now I am only getting it these event are frustrating me

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Tropic, Black, Blue
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 800 Gold
Selling Price: 100 coins
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780

Phoenix406
07-18-18, 11:16 AM
I got it right away on my newer account, but I couldn't remember what the parents were, so I never posted. I just got it on my older account with Night and Deep. Now I will have to use some boosts to speed up hatching and evolution, but at least I will unlock community prizes on that account.The newer account still might not do that as I only have one breeding den and one evolution temple.

Sugarcat5
07-18-18, 01:34 PM
Finally got it on baby account...used lotus n water .

AnnirasSweets
07-18-18, 03:44 PM
I was honestly thinking this was going to be a bust like all those Neo Zodiacs have been for me but I finally got it using Electric and Sorcerer. If I never have to breed with a black dragon again, it'll be too soon.

For all our sanity will you please get rid of Neo Bubble already s8?!

skyharbor602
07-18-18, 04:47 PM
5 more 10 hour timers since I last posted. 2 Corals and 3 Neo Bubbles. I'm convinced there's a bug in my game. It's bull. No matter what I put in the nest if it's black then it's a 10 hour timer.

kooky panda
07-19-18, 08:40 AM
This has now been fixed. You may need to reinstall the game to see the graphics.

skyharbor602
07-19-18, 01:17 PM
Meant to throw Jade and Apprentice in the den but I accidentally sent Intricate Egg and Apprentice instead. Finally no 10 hour timer after 23 in a row. Got a 15 hr. timer instead but with my luck it'll probably be an Atlantis or Aurora. Plum Blossom, Deep and Water Rune are also among the possibilities. Plum Blossom I haven't seen in 2 years so I rule that possibility out. Deep sometimes show up but breeding black dragons are too far between thanks to Coral and the scumbag Neo Bubble. I wouldn't be shocked if it were Water Rune as there's no time to get it hatched and evolved to level 10 in grand S8 style.

I'll let you know what I get in 10 1/2 hours.

AnnirasSweets
07-19-18, 06:08 PM
Meant to throw Jade and Apprentice in the den but I accidentally sent Intricate Egg and Apprentice instead. Finally no 10 hour timer after 23 in a row. Got a 15 hr. timer instead but with my luck it'll probably be an Atlantis or Aurora. Plum Blossom, Deep and Water Rune are also among the possibilities. Plum Blossom I haven't seen in 2 years so I rule that possibility out. Deep sometimes show up but breeding black dragons are too far between thanks to Coral and the scumbag Neo Bubble. I wouldn't be shocked if it were Water Rune as there's no time to get it hatched and evolved to level 10 in grand S8 style.

I'll let you know what I get in 10 1/2 hours.

I'll cross all my digits for you!

I still think there should be a poll on these limited release breeedables, it always seems like very few breed it so I'm curious to see some actual numbers ya know?

skyharbor602
07-19-18, 10:51 PM
Just as I figured, an asinine Atlantis. Bred the same Intricate Egg/Apprentice combo and got a dumb 18 hour time. Joke's on S8. I'm not buying Water Rune and can care less about the points. Frankly, I may not spend anymore money on this game and the next time a review is asked I will not be nice. Haven't bred a special WE dragon since March and haven't bred anything new in months (besides the DT commons) because of common dragons littering the game. 43 common dragons are still ridiculous. The World Event is ridiculous and the Leaderboards always been a joke but even more so starting with ending the event early a couple of months back.
I'm a long time player who already got rid of Fantasy Common Creature Story and my last nerve got jumped on with Dragon Let's ***** The Players Story. We're supposed to be playing a game where breeding dragons is the purpose, not a bunch of events where it's like a full time job. You folks really need to take a break, check yourselves and ask do you want to keep loyal players or do you want to keep losing loyal players.
By the way, I'm taking off for "Vale". It's a fairer city.

glenngenius
07-20-18, 09:27 AM
Finally. After tons of Neo Bubbles, Corals, a single Iridescent fail and a couple of Deep fails for the entire week, my 3rd 15 hr hour was this dragon. Successful combo is Lotus/Water.

rissah
07-20-18, 01:00 PM
For some reason this wasn't in the notifications on the side of my game so I never saw it until it appeared today on the last day, so didn't even know to breed for it :(

SHINeeFan23
07-20-18, 10:22 PM
I finally get it after it ends 🙄