PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer my old account ?

jodjod
04-03-11, 02:05 PM
I have a new phone, when i installed the game i don`t open it with my old account :confused:
thanks

trenae
04-03-11, 02:25 PM
I have a new phone, when i installed the game i don`t open it with my old account :confused:
thanks

If you one of the Storm8 games you can do the transfer from one of those apps, which should transfer all Storm8 and TeamLava apps to have your Storm8 ID/associated characters from old device to new device.

If you don't play a Storm8 game and have an iOS you can use the transfer option on the bottom of the main teamlava.com page.

trenae
04-03-11, 02:47 PM
You may also find the below linked thread to be of some help, with more information then what I put in my previous post. I was going to edit my above response with the link but realized I was not able to after submitting post.

Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4622-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account)

jodjod
04-03-11, 02:51 PM
i have an Android device not iOS device

trenae
04-03-11, 02:54 PM
i have an Android device not iOS device

This info is also at the bottom of the link in my previous post.

"How to Transfer for an Android Device:

Please e-mail support@teamlava.com and provide your original ID (the account you want back) and your new ID (the one you will create on your new device) to the support representative in your e-mail. The representative will be able to process a transfer for you.

Anytime you run into issues while processing your own transfer, please feel free to e-mail support@teamlava.com."

jodjod
04-03-11, 03:02 PM
Merci infiniment