PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

UnkelFester
07-22-18, 03:41 AM
Well I never finished either. I got stuck on collecting the keys on day 10. I had seven keys in my inventory before starting day 10, so i thought I would breeze through the last day. I sent out around 25 requests to my regular responding neighbours, after quickly receiving 11 keys I was stuck on 18 keys for the last 14 hours of the event. I guess nobody was playing CS on a weekend. :blue: I wasn't going to use up 16 gems to skip the last two keys. Not too worried anyway about missing out on another variant of a cute animal giving out lacklustre drops.

Bad planning again by S8 using 20 requests on the last day of a storybook, especially at a weekend when a lot of players are spending time with their families rather than CS.

transberry
07-22-18, 03:48 AM
Well I never finished either. I got stuck on collecting the keys on day 10. I had seven keys in my inventory before starting day 10, so i thought I would breeze through the last day. I sent out around 25 requests to my regular responding neighbours, after quickly receiving 11 keys I was stuck on 18 keys for the last 14 hours of the event. I guess nobody was playing CS on a weekend. :blue: I wasn't going to use up 16 gems to skip the last two keys. Not too worried anyway about missing out on another variant of a cute animal giving out lacklustre drops.

Bad planning again by S8 using 20 requests on the last day of a storybook, especially at a weekend when a lot of players are spending time with their families rather than CS.

It’s not the weekend issue. There was a glitch, I sent to the same ones that sent key prior, only a five players they never got request.

It happened wednesday too I got no keys all day Wednesday, Thursday, most of Friday but I sent requests.

My trees, flowers, farm houses also drop wood coins only 1 in 3-4 collections

Worst event since wedding alicorn fiasco

jesslc41
07-22-18, 03:57 AM
Didn't think I was going to make it for quite a lot of the time but I did - my fawnicorn is crafting now. I feel super lucky that goal 1 of day 10 autocompleted for me, given that it didn't do that for some people. Also my wolf spawn rate wasn't great but I feel like it wasn't as bad as what some had to deal with. (It took me just over 2 days to get through goal 6 collecting from about 5 flowers and 5 trees every half hour except while I slept). So yeah I think I was pretty lucky and I'm sorry for those who didn't get lucky with these things. Big thank you to everyone who posted the requirements and tips so that I could see what was coming up, there's no way I could've made it without you.

Susieque11
07-22-18, 04:00 AM
The meadow wolf event may still be running but for me I cannot get keys anymore the event for my game has finished, I'm lucky I crafted one. It was made impossible for me to finish to win fawnicorn or wolf I am very happy I did not part with any real money on gems to S8 for this event. I'm going to see how the next event pans out and it's not as bad I will quit otherwise, make kingdom is suesland user name susieque11
Very hurt as are lots of other player, I think S8 need to look at all of these angry player and apologize to us perhap give use all an expansion or something like that would show they are sorry as the glitches and blips never really got sorted or stopped for many of us spirit wind any suggestions yet ????

emmaskeen
07-22-18, 04:08 AM
I have just spend 10 days trying to complete the quest. I was able to collect everything and had started the horn being built. While it was being made the event finished. I then went to collect the horn and got absolutely nothing even though all the materials I used are gone. Why have I not got a horn? Or all my materials back?

Emma

Scratte717
07-22-18, 04:21 AM
The first collection of my enchanted Fawnicorn gave me 2 red petals and 250 coins! Really? All that trouble for that?

Same for me with a difference that I am maxed on red petals - so it was just coins and black flag

SpiritWind00
07-22-18, 04:23 AM
I have just spend 10 days trying to complete the quest. I was able to collect everything and had started the horn being built. While it was being made the event finished. I then went to collect the horn and got absolutely nothing even though all the materials I used are gone. Why have I not got a horn? Or all my materials back?

Emma
I'm really sorry, but the Horn craft must be collected prior to the end of the event.

FrostyFinn
07-22-18, 04:54 AM
Worst event ever! Nothing worked right. I am so upset with everything. I got 10 wolves to fight. 10 in the whole game. I never got past the 20 wolf requirement in chapter 6. I have played Castle Story through everything. Never complaining. Thinking it’s just a game. But now, even the regurgetated story lines are so hard and bad, it’s not fun anymore.

I hate this. Castle Story was my favorite, go to game. I play every single day, but now I don’t want too anymore. So sad and mad. C’mon S8 get your act together. These goals were ridiculous and you know it.

Why are you trying to chase us away? I just don’t get it. I use gems, I buy gems. You need to get a new game creative, ‘cos the person responsible for creating the games over the past year, stinks!

emmaskeen
07-22-18, 05:02 AM
I'm really sorry, but the Horn craft must be collected prior to the end of the event.

Then why don't I get the materials back that were needed to build it?

CharmOfLea
07-22-18, 05:11 AM
There’s a new (for me) bug going on with the keys today. This is my last day, so morning time I sent out requests to all my neighbors. Nothing was returning. Happened yesterday as well, but today was important. I went back and asked again everyone but now in groups of ~20. The error message that the neighbors cannot be notified didn’t show for anybody. Sure enough 5 mins later all my keys are in.

S8, it’s irresponsible to employ a buggy feature in a timed event (again and again btw). Gotta fix this, it’s not rocket science.

jbfps116
07-22-18, 05:41 AM
my timer still says 18 hours.

I only made it because I got the one value pack FOR THE TRADE TICKETS, not the wolf traps. they helped though. with a full time job I just didn't have time to collect every half hour.

Kikilieb
07-22-18, 05:45 AM
Tell Storm 8 that i am quitting their game for good! I am a CASH PLAYING PLAYER, i bought gems to try and finish this event and at the very end i got stuck trying to collect TEN GOLD EGGS.

I am a new player, just stsrted playing in April or May and i have spent DAYS trying to get gold eggs since i found out i would need them in the end. I still only have 3 out of 10 needed.

Storm 8 lost a player! Spending 10 dsys incessantly clicking and real money for NOTHING

Goodbye. Thanks for needing so much of a rare item at the end of an event. RIDICULOUS!!!

jbfps116
07-22-18, 05:48 AM
Tell Storm 8 that i am quitting their game for good! I am a CASH PLAYING PLAYER, i bought gems to try and finish this event and at the very end i got stuck trying to collect TEN GOLD EGGS.

I am a new player, just stsrted playing in April or May and i have spent DAYS trying to get gold eggs since i found out i would need them in the end. I still only have 3 out of 10 needed.

Storm 8 lost a player! Spending 10 dsys incessantly clicking and real money for NOTHING

Goodbye. Thanks for needing so much of a rare item at the end of an event. RIDICULOUS!!!

yes it's a little unfair for new players. we veterans have lots of places to get gold eggs, gold mines, golden peacock, etc etc

idkat
07-22-18, 05:50 AM
Well I was never going to make the fawn but I kept playing. I thought I might get the meadow wolf but when the fawn event finished the wood coins stopped dropping from th flowers and trees so I am stuck. Can I use gems on the last step to forgo the last couple of hold coins and still "win" the wolf? Does it drop anything worth spending a few gems for? Only a few hours to go.

scavaig
07-22-18, 06:00 AM
my timer still says 18 hours.

I only made it because I got the one value pack FOR THE TRADE TICKETS, not the wolf traps. they helped though. with a full time job I just didn't have time to collect every half hour.

Yeah , this is what I was trying to say a few posts back....

The faun event has expired but S8 are selling the horn for 500 gems ..... But as the event is expired you cannot use the horn to craft the faun !

The meadow wolf event is still active for a few more hours .... But that's really nothing to do with the faun event ?

How misleading is that ???

riverly
07-22-18, 06:06 AM
Well I was never going to make the fawn but I kept playing. I thought I might get the meadow wolf but when the fawn event finished the wood coins stopped dropping from th flowers and trees so I am stuck. Can I use gems on the last step to forgo the last couple of hold coins and still "win" the wolf? Does it drop anything worth spending a few gems for? Only a few hours to go.In my opinion, it is worth a few gems. Look in your workshop and see if you still have the option to purchase enough to craft the wolf. Figure out the cheapest route to take to get the wolf.
Wood coins still drop from farms, cottages, but that takes forever. But I have gotten a few bronze from fighting the spawned wolf.

My goal to send out requests for keys is gone, but I still got a few responses back this morning.

peachtreeshoppe
07-22-18, 06:11 AM
My survey will not be as positive as it?s been, and I?m generally a glass half full person when it comes to this game. This event had crazy requirements with the wolves within the storybook. Sure, there?s usually a day or two that ends up taking more than a day. But three days on day 6 and still not hitting 20 wolves? I guess I just didn?t have enough flowers and trees, or come on the game as frequently as they?d like, but two of those issues are on their end: the adventure should have always dropped one seed or the other. The wolves should have spawned more frequently from the flowers and trees. Once I collected from 12 of the special plants and got ONE wolf. One. So it took about thirty adventures to get those seeds then an additional 12 collections to get one credit. That?s just insanity.

Please go back to including the ?weekend? or ?weekday? warrior during the game.

Please increase spawn rates of special animals. You?d have a happier audience who isn?t disgruntled from spending $ or gems they earned through you earning ad revenue and never reaching an end. What a waste of time for me. I wish I?d skipped it from day one. Bad on my part.

belbar22
07-22-18, 06:16 AM
Every day except for today I have sent out my key requests and had them back within an hour. Today, on the last sat of the tales it has taken 6 hours. I have also had very few requests come through. There is definitely a glitch with requests today. This has been a dreadful event. Hated it.

perry5
07-22-18, 06:17 AM
For me, the best part of this event is that it ended on a Saturday...and now I can go back to work on my other story goals (Sabina & Tidal Gate) that had to take a backseat to this nonsense! Since there is no survey as yet, I will post my feedback here: confusing, poorly thought out, planned and coded event with unreasonable goals (especially for lower level players. As a level 50, I have access to energy & other resources that without, I could not possibly have completed it). And once earned, the prizes (Fawnicorn and Meadow Wolf) hardly begin to justify the amount of time, energy and resources required to earn them. Unless they start dropping gems like eggs! I will take a hard pass on any event similar to this in the future! And finally S8, a reqest: will you please turn the Fawn Meadow into deco as it is now useless and has no ability to craft anything?

LuluBellax
07-22-18, 06:25 AM
How many wolfs do you need to defeat before the missing page drops? Sick of fighting them and have 12h left to finish the event.

podunkiana
07-22-18, 06:41 AM
Anyone elses Meadow Wolf disappear after crafting?

Nvm i am a doofus. Helps if you give all the coins

PrincessCelestian
07-22-18, 06:41 AM
Yeah , this is what I was trying to say a few posts back....

The faun event has expired but S8 are selling the horn for 500 gems ..... But as the event is expired you cannot use the horn to craft the faun !

The meadow wolf event is still active for a few more hours .... But that's really nothing to do with the faun event ?

How misleading is that ???

You can still craft the fawn if you buy the horn with gems. Even after the event is over. My event is finished and I have the first fawn. I still have the option in my forge to purchase additional horns and craft additional fawns. The ability to summon the fawn remains until 7/23 at 6pm pacific time.

bobbyrae
07-22-18, 06:44 AM
I’m really glad I quit once I realized three days to end of event that I couldn’t get the three sunburst seeds early on. I’m really glad I quit then because if I had used gems to get ahead and had plodded on trying desperately to finish I would have been really upset this morning when I saw this:

Yep it says I have 12 hours left before the event ends.

Yep it says the event is over.

I feel it for all of you who spent real money on this event and didn’t get to finish.

PrincessCelestian
07-22-18, 06:44 AM
The meadow wolf event may still be running but for me I cannot get keys anymore the event for my game has finished, I'm lucky I crafted one. It was made impossible for me to finish to win fawnicorn or wolf I am very happy I did not part with any real money on gems to S8 for this event. I'm going to see how the next event pans out and it's not as bad I will quit otherwise, make kingdom is suesland user name susieque11
Very hurt as are lots of other player, I think S8 need to look at all of these angry player and apologize to us perhap give use all an expansion or something like that would show they are sorry as the glitches and blips never really got sorted or stopped for many of us spirit wind any suggestions yet ????

Yes it was bad planning for the key goal to not still be running through today. Bad planning all around.

riverly
07-22-18, 06:45 AM
Anyone elses Meadow Wolf disappear after crafting?someone posted about missing wolf but later found it in inventory/40 pages back.

riverly
07-22-18, 06:48 AM
How many wolfs do you need to defeat before the missing page drops? Sick of fighting them and have 12h left to finish the event.Ive seen reports of 2-4.

riverly
07-22-18, 06:49 AM
Anyone elses Meadow Wolf disappear after crafting?

Nvm i am a doofus. Helps if you give all the coinslol. That sounds like something I would do.

suzishine
07-22-18, 07:52 AM
the events; storybook, key requests and wolf, are gone for me, but keep getting key-requests from neighbors so I am giving them their keys. The coins stopped dropping from the trees and flowers, but not farm houses, and get coins for fighting wolfie... I can buy the horn for 500 gems and craft it before event ends, Monday. I will not!
I also still have the medow faun (that was needed to craft the horn) but I didn?t get to build it before my event finished, missing one golden egg.... so I guess I have to build it now to even be able to store it! Great! Super awesome...... really *h*** that I didn?t get to craft the horn! .... was stuck on finishing seeds for over half the time of the storybook event goal... five days!

I think we all, all players, should be awarded the horn - and the ones whom already got one should get one for free! Cause this was bad of you S8...

Please, be a kind deer and give one horn to all players.... it cannot be many whom made it without the forum either! Let the ones that finish have two! So we all get to feel a little happier about the event and the players that managed to complete it will have two fawns! That?ll be super! ❤️❤️❤️ <3

jbfps116
07-22-18, 07:55 AM
the cheapest way to get a second wolf is the GOAL. if you're at the one where you have to give platinum and gold coins, the skip with gems option is even cheaper then the prices in the workshop

Tealantern
07-22-18, 07:57 AM
I managed to get my little fawnicorn but I have the say this event was a poorly thought out nightmare!

nomadma
07-22-18, 08:02 AM
Would have helped if we could have collected coins the entire time of the event. All my hard work for nothing; I will not be spending gems to correct S8?s grievous error. Sighhhhh

VersaceMorrow
07-22-18, 08:03 AM
This is on the first page.
Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
* If you complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event, you will win the Horn.
* Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT. Craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event.

Since when do we have to COLLECT the final prize being crafted before the timer runs out? That has never been the case. Just one more layer of odds against finishing.

jbfps116
07-22-18, 08:05 AM
how can people be having the event end already? it's only 11AM 7-22 EST?!?!?

stormyskater
07-22-18, 08:10 AM
how can people be having the event end already? it's only 11AM 7-22 EST?!?!?

It ended for me at 3 am EST this morning because I started on the Thursday that it came out.

jbfps116
07-22-18, 08:13 AM
It ended for me at 3 am EST this morning because I started on the Thursday that it came out.

oh i see. I waited until it started automatically

Iceglimmer
07-22-18, 08:18 AM
I have 15 hours 45 left on my storybook, but I quit at chapter 8 because I couldn't get the dire boar pelts in time. I spent a day doing nothing but fighting boars, and only got 15 pelts, and I'm still 40 short, so I knew it wasn't worth it. I switched back to doing nothing but collecting coins, and I will get my second meadow wolf in a few hours. I feel bad for people who spent gems to be robbed at the end. Please can we have a forum survey when this is over.

CharlieGirl9
07-22-18, 08:29 AM
The icon on the right says that the event expires in 13hr30 (to make the horn), but the Kingdom Goals over on the left say I have 10 hours left to craft the fawn. Really feels like an event made by a committee of people who don't like talking to each other.

kindefarm1890
07-22-18, 08:39 AM
I need new good neighbors

In this event only got keys from 21 neighbors, never more than 3-4 a day, never from stormiest

Never from more than 1 neighbor twice

I just dumped over 300 neighbors I?ve had for years, guess they weren?t active anymore

I?m accepting any active neighbor no matter your level

Transberry is my storm id

I sent an invite yesterday but never received a request for a key. I did receive a request for a key this morning from a neighbor that was sent 22 hours ago. Also received 4 keys today from past requests but the event is over for me. I did get the fawn and the first collection 1 red petal and 700 coins.

meme1098
07-22-18, 08:43 AM
The icon on the right says that the event expires in 13hr30 (to make the horn), but the Kingdom Goals over on the left say I have 10 hours left to craft the fawn. Really feels like an event made by a committee of people who don't like talking to each other.

I want to thank SW for all her help & all the speedsters giving us heads up to what's coming up. We have a great community here helping one another.

➡️➡️S8....you really messed up on this one! Before you release a goal, you need to have someone play the entire goal thru before releasing it!!!

➡️➡️Also, please make some changes in your request system!
How can the server say someone's received their maximum allowed responses when it's only on 19? I know this happens since it's happened to me during this quest! Up your max to 25!! ... But keep the goal at 20 & maybe the players won't have this glitch anymore!!

PrincessCelestian
07-22-18, 09:02 AM
I have 15 hours 45 left on my storybook, but I quit at chapter 8 because I couldn't get the dire boar pelts in time. I spent a day doing nothing but fighting boars, and only got 15 pelts, and I'm still 40 short, so I knew it wasn't worth it. I switched back to doing nothing but collecting coins, and I will get my second meadow wolf in a few hours. I feel bad for people who spent gems to be robbed at the end. Please can we have a forum survey when this is over.

Do you have any of the direloves from v-day? They have a good drop rate. That?s how I had mine maxed out before this event.

PrincessCelestian
07-22-18, 09:05 AM
Since when do we have to COLLECT the final prize being crafted before the timer runs out? That has never been the case. Just one more layer of odds against finishing.

Well the timer doesn?t run out until 7/23 at 6pm for the fawn. So you should have plenty of time to craft the fawnicorn. It?s not the first time this has happened. It happened before on an event last summer. That one was a surprise. At least this one has a warning. My storybook event has ended as of yesterday but I am still able to craft the fawnicorn.

PrincessCelestian
07-22-18, 09:05 AM
First collection from enchanted fawnicorn, black flag for purple petal and some coins. Glad I don?t have high expectations for prizes anymore 😂😂😂😂

Ki250
07-22-18, 09:10 AM
Petals and Spellbound Dew that's it. :(

PrincessCelestian
07-22-18, 09:13 AM
Then why don't I get the materials back that were needed to build it?

Because once you use them, they are gone. Even if you didn?t collect the horn. For storybook events in the future, you should always make sure that ALL goals are completed before the storybook ends. Even if you have to gem it. Otherwise it does not count. It has always been this way.

midninghtcm
07-22-18, 10:10 AM
I need to more gold coins to get the meadow wolf. Just two more but with the shabby neighbourhood request, I doubt I'll make it

GiselleX16
07-22-18, 10:21 AM
My timing ended at midnight and about 6pm I recognized that being on chapter 9 with 8 wolves and about 40 furs, I wasn?t going to make it so stopped and had a fun evening finding the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with my new cheap telescope. They were way easier to find than wolves! I did get one pet wolf and the 50 crowns so not a total loss, and at least fighting boars will have some purpose now replenishing furs. Along the way I got a third permit so could advance a few steps on Sabina. Plus reaffirmed my very nice neighbors and picked up a few more. (I?ve kept a spreadsheet for a few years so I know over time who are active and who have abandoned me/the game.)

unregistered
07-22-18, 10:24 AM
Another typical Storm8 piece of garbage timed event where nothing drops, and they want you to spend money for gems to complete the event. Then on the community request for keys you have to wait 24 hours to request, I've over 100 neighbors and probably 80 of them have quit the game due to the garbage events. To make matters worse you can't get anymore wooden coins to change into bronze then silver, gold and platinum.

The game has died thanks to storm8 wanting to line it's pockets with our cash!

lilymonster4
07-22-18, 11:08 AM
ALL THIS FOR THE FAWNICORN TO DROP 700 coins and a petal???? :blue:

MoonVillage3
07-22-18, 11:27 AM
ALL THIS FOR THE FAWNICORN TO DROP 700 coins and a petal???? :blue:

Oh yes! What did you expect.. EXPANSION PERMITS?.. lol!
That would have be the only drops that would have justified this unfortunate event.

Rarely has our forum has reached so many posts for just ONE single event.. this shows how confusional it was: drops missing, spawns missing, requests missing, wrong info, miscalculations, corrections, additions, system errors, issues.. I think ALL were included :( and maybe more.

hagypagy
07-22-18, 11:48 AM
The goal didn?t autocomplete for me even tho I had 25 keys ... I needed to be gifted 20 whilst on the goal.

Iceglimmer
07-22-18, 11:56 AM
Do you have any of the direloves from v-day? They have a good drop rate. That?s how I had mine maxed out before this event.

No Onyx Boar, no Direloves. No way to finish, even though I had 14 Meadow Trees, 11 Sunburst Flowers, 72 Meadow Pelts, 24 Meadow Fang.
I managed to make two Meadow Wolves, but I just couldn't get the Dire Boar Pelts in time.
I should add, I think the Meadow Wolf is a better prize than the fawn, so I'm happy. I didn't waste any resources or gems on the story book.

MoonVillage3
07-22-18, 12:43 PM
The goal didn?t autocomplete for me even tho I had 25 keys ... I needed to be gifted 20 whilst on the goal.
That's the same amount I had collected from the day 9 and kept purposly for that goal. On opening Day 10.. it autocompleted immediately opening the next goal. So strange these differences.. and we are playing the same identical event.

PrincessCupOButter
07-22-18, 01:35 PM
That's the same amount I had collected from the day 9 and kept purposly for that goal. On opening Day 10.. it autocompleted immediately opening the next goal. So strange these differences.. and we are playing the same identical event.

I’m seriously wondering if we really were all playing the same event. Lol! Too many inconsistencies, starting with some players getting multiple seeds and others adventuring for practically the entire event, and not getting any.

Also very strange things happened with the keys. Beyond the missing and undelivered requests....there were keys that disappeared and reappeared, some that counted and some that didn’t, it’s been a crazy event. And I find it strange that I have not had one key request today. Not one carry over request and not one neighbor that started on Friday instead of Thursday. :confused: I find that hard to believe.

As for the drops, my meadow wolves are still dropping pelts and fangs, along with earth wisps, my enchanted colt dropped coins and a banner for red petals.
Considering that the real drops usually don’t start until the event ends for everyone, I am holding out hope that they will improve.

Andro45
07-22-18, 01:58 PM
I need new good neighbors

In this event only got keys from 21 neighbors, never more than 3-4 a day, never from stormiest

Never from more than 1 neighbor twice

I just dumped over 300 neighbors I?ve had for years, guess they weren?t active anymore

I?m accepting any active neighbor no matter your level

Transberry is my storm id

I'm sorry, but I don't recall getting any requests from you...(glad to see you didn't delete me ;) )

I?m seriously wondering if we really were all playing the same event. Lol! Too many inconsistencies, starting with some players getting multiple seeds and others adventuring for practically the entire event, and not getting any.

Also very strange things happened with the keys. Beyond the missing and undelivered requests....there were keys that disappeared and reappeared, some that counted and some that didn?t, it?s been a crazy event. And I find it strange that I have not had one key request today. Not one carry over request and not one neighbor that started on Friday instead of Thursday. :confused: I find that hard to believe.

As for the drops, my meadow wolves are still dropping pelts and fangs, along with earth wisps, my enchanted colt dropped coins and a banner for red petals.
Considering that the real drops usually don?t start until the event ends for everyone, I am holding out hope that they will improve.

Weirdest event ever! I was quite annoyed when I saw this morning I couldn't send out any more requests for keys, while the Meadow wolf goal is still in my goal book. Must have been because the fawnicorn event had ended for me. So I kinda got cheeted out of two days of collecting keys (first day I got a measly 6 or 7?). I did get some requests for keys this morning, don't know if they were carry-overs or requests from neighbors whose event hadn't finished yet.

Also no more wood coins dropping from trees and flowers, but I was still getting fur from my meadow wolf? I was counting on being able to craft a couple more golden coins, but with the bad drops from farm houses etc. not even remotely possible. But the adventure is this in my queen's court...

I would have gotten the boar furs on time with my onyx boars (I had no idea they had such good drops), but probably wouldn't have been able to finish anyway, with work and other social obligations (i.e. keeping my hubby happy).

I don't regret not getting fawnicorn and I'm definitely not spending any money on it. I like the look of the meadow wolf, so I think I'm going to park it next to the big bad black wolf, the'll go great together LOL.

GC5410
07-22-18, 02:11 PM
It says in the forge that we have until 6pm PT on 7/23 to finish crafting the fawn, but my goal says I have 4 hours left to craft fawn, which I think is 6pm PT on 7/22, so 24 hours earlier. My storybook has 10 hours left though, so that would give me 10 hours to get the horn, but only 4 hours to use it, which obviously isn?t possible! I?d have to finish much sooner. So which is correct?

neska04
07-22-18, 02:17 PM
Sounds like something went seriously wrong with the key requests at the end of the event; I got none for the last 36 hours - I thought it was just because I’d done the part of Ch 10 that needed them (had made sure to keep min of 20 keys in inventory for 2 days before), but my secondary low level kingdom got none either (stuck on Ch 6), and for the last 12-16 hours I haven’t been getting neighbour requests for keys either. That’s really tough on those who realised they weren’t going to get through the storybook, but did want to try for the wolf.

atiragram
07-22-18, 02:18 PM
It wasn?t possible to ask for keys today. The quest was just not there anymore. I think that this was regardless of when you started because I started late. It was quite the bad surprise for me since I counted on some more keys.

And I never got leftover requests this time or answers a day later, which makes me think that the mechanism was probably different indeed this time. I managed to get 18 once, but many days had only 13-15, so my normal strategy wasn?t working so well it seems. Yes, I agree, it was rather strange and confusing.

On the other hand, I did not really have so much trouble getting the horn. I had to check in rather regularly, but I did not set a 30 minutes timer. I think I was lucky with the adventures. So sorry for those who were not :-(. My wolf spawning rate was probably around average, but improved in Ch. 7 since they spawned also from around 10% of the farmhouses which makes things much easier.

I did have to spend some (32) gems for the wolf though. My own fault maybe because I once tried a deluxe chest out of curiosity. I might have just made it if I had stuck with the premium ones. But since I also think that the wolf is the better price (and be it merely because she?s so beautiful 😍), I did spend those gems just now before having it expire. If she drops earth wisps, that?s not so bad I guess (I?m sometimes maxed on them, but usually I have some use for lumin essences, so I can use them for crafting more).

I guess I was lucky in many things, in any case much luckier than those who didn?t get the stupid third seed, but all in total I think that there were worse events for me (anybody remember the fancy essence pool? The one we naively expected to drop essences and that dropped, surprise, surprise, no other thing than water? What a nice surprise this was...).

But probably none so confusing ;-)

Atiragram

PrincessCupOButter
07-22-18, 02:34 PM
It wasn?t possible to ask for keys today. The quest was just not there anymore. I think that this was regardless of when you started because I started late. It was quite the bad surprise for me since I counted on some more keys..................
.....…I guess I was lucky in many things, in any case much luckier than those who didn?t get the stupid third seed, but all in total I think that there were worse events for me (anybody remember the fancy essence pool? The one we naively expected to drop essences and that dropped, surprise, surprise, no other thing than water? What a nice surprise this was...).

But probably none so confusing ;-)

Atiragram

That makes it even more odd.....I know the key task in the goalbook ended but I would have thought that anyone working on their final day today would have had the option to request keys from the first goal in the storybook, considering that was the requirement. :confused:
Just another reason it was extremely poor planning to have two separate goals running concurrently that both ask for neighbor requests. And requests for the exact same item at that. SMH.

I do remember the essence-less pool. :mad: It’s been in storage since the day the event ended. That was one blatant case of false advertising, and one of the reasons I have stopped using gems to complete timed goals. The majority of the time, the prizes just aren’t worth the effort.

TeabytheSea3
07-22-18, 02:43 PM
That makes it even more odd.....I know the key task in the goalbook ended but I would have thought that anyone working on their final day today would have had the option to request keys from the first goal in the storybook, considering that was the requirement. :confused:
Just another reason it was extremely poor planning to have two separate goals running concurrently that both ask for neighbor requests. And requests for the exact same item at that. SMH.

I do remember the essence-less pool. :mad: It?s been in storage since the day the event ended. That was one blatant case of false advertising, and one of the reasons I have stopped using gems to complete timed goals. The majority of the time, the prizes just aren?t worth the effort.

I started the event late & thank goodness for this forum or I would have never finished. I saved keys yesterday for the Chapter 10 goal today. It auto completed when I opened the game today & the option to request more keys was gone. So I don't know if the option would have been there or not if I hadn't had enough keys. I was surprised, because I figured that the option would have been alive as long as the Meadow Wolf craft was going on.

riverly
07-22-18, 02:54 PM
I received 20 keys this morning and crafted a premium chest.
I think it's because when I saw the ask for keys goal expiring, I kept hitting the ask button and sending out requests. It was a shot in the dark and I figured it can't hurt.
Another example of how this game seemed like a different game for players.

topmom952
07-22-18, 03:12 PM
For those of you still crafting a Meadow Wolf in these last few hours(?), you might want to consider using Gems (if you have any) for the last parts, especially if you're pressed for time.

I calculated it, and just to make 1 Silver is 8 Bronze Coins. 1 Bronze is 25 Wood Coins. 8 x 25 is 200. In order to get 200 Wood Coins, you'd have to use around 100 Energy - just for 1 Silver Coin! And you need 5 of these for 1 Gold. It costs 50 Gems for just 30 Energy in the Stock Up. I think ~7 Gems to speed up the Wizard School lv5 just for 10 Energy. If you're limited on Energy, it might be worth it to spend 5 Gems on 1 Silver Coin or 10 Gems on 1 Gold Coin in the Workshop. It is spending hard-earned or bought Gems, but it might be worth it to save you from all that stress and trouble of getting the Meadow Wolf and/or crafting Fawnicorn on time.

Just something to think about! Oh, and if you have the Energy, be careful of the time. You'll have to calculate how much Sunburst/Meadow you have and see if you can collect every half hour and make it on time.

For me, I try not to use Gems on these things because it feels like "*****ing" but I don't think I have the time (nor the Energy) to finish on a natural timeline. I'm pretty close to finishing my second Meadow Wolf, so I'll just Gem the rest of it and use my Energy to work on kingdom goals instead before the next event. I want to put this event behind me as well. I think a few Gems are worth my peace of mind, even if they may not be worth the Meadow Wolf.
I knew I would not get enough coins for the last 5 gold coins so at only the bargain price of 50 gems I got my second wolf. Happy with the choice.

azngel
07-22-18, 03:21 PM
I have got to rant..I have finish crafting the horn already and wanted to craft my fawn and there was over 40 secs before the timer to the story event ended..and when the event ended my horn was missing..is there a glitch in the system?? i wasted 10 golden eggs for NOTHING!!!!

SpiritWind00
07-22-18, 03:26 PM
If you have the horn the fawn craft will still be in the Forge. Can you check?

azngel
07-22-18, 03:35 PM
If you have the horn the fawn craft will still be in the Forge. Can you check?

The fawn craft is still in the forge but I have to purchase 500 gems for the horn!! I don't get it..I have finish crafting the horn and I have over 40secs before the story event end and once the event ended there was a slight buffer and the next thing I knew my horn is gone!

Silvernomiko
07-22-18, 03:36 PM
I didn't know you could collect from cottages/farmhouses early on so I had to burn gems to get my first/only Meadow Wolf. Even though I was able to get seed drops, I just couldn't get wolf spawns. This event was full of confusion and disappointment. (level 38)

SpiritWind00
07-22-18, 03:39 PM
The fawn craft is still in the forge but I have to purchase 500 gems for the horn!! I don't get it..I have finish crafting the horn and I have over 40secs before the story event end and once the event ended there was a slight buffer and the next thing I knew my horn is gone!
Hi you should contact Support. Don't use gameplay as your filter when submitting your ticket or you will be sent back here. Good luck
S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

jkc619
07-22-18, 04:03 PM
Second collection from enchanted fawnicorn gave me 3 spellbound dew

absolutegetter
07-22-18, 05:49 PM
So I have my fawn crafting now. Am I going to be able to collect after the deadline or am I going to have to gem it?

transberry
07-22-18, 05:55 PM
Another example of how this game seemed like a different game for players.
Yep I have still only gotten 11 keys ever

Another 24 hr I might have gotten fawnicorn

The Wolf was easier to get or cheaper just to buy with gems, I have none

I did get one wolf

AnnirasSweets
07-22-18, 05:56 PM
So I have my fawn crafting now. Am I going to be able to collect after the deadline or am I going to have to gem it?

Honestly, if it were me? I'd gem it just to be on the safe side considering all the issues we've dealt with in this event; there's nothing certain anymore.

a1mathteach
07-22-18, 05:56 PM
I won't even get through chapter 9 and I'm aggravated. The spawn rate was incredibly bad. The adventure dropped items to craft a flower or tree, once every three or four quests and only one item, never multiple. There just wasn't enough time to finish the storyline given the spawn and drop rates. It should really be extended a few days.

Listal
07-22-18, 06:04 PM
I gave my coins to the goal now goal is gone... There is a wolf still in the craft area but i am starting at none of what i need for it! Will it go away?

I want my coins back from the baron. Thought was all same thing! I had 2 platinum couins and 5 gold!

dlvm
07-22-18, 06:41 PM
Please helppp! I was making the horn and the timer on the meadow of fawn is not working if i click it nothing happens. I still have more tan 5 hours for my event to expire. If i click on goal 10 3of3 that is to make the horn nothing happens either. Like I said the timer of my event has more than 5 hours left. I’ve worked so hard and even used some gems and now i can not collect my horn event tho i have time left in my event. What do i do? I already tried force closing and nothing.

CharmOfLea
07-22-18, 06:45 PM
Where is the poll? This is a second event in a row a poll is not inquired for on the forum. Does S8 have no interest or has SW forgotten?

Listal
07-22-18, 06:49 PM
My wolf craft is MIA it was there now gone!!? Will flower wolfs still spawn so i can try to get the fawn still?

notanimer
07-22-18, 06:56 PM
I was on Chapter 10 with 15 keys. Then the wolf goal ended and all of my keys disappeared. I can?t ask my neighbors because I just did that so it won?t let me. Now I can?t finish at all. I have put SO much time and effort into this. Super disappointing.

KadeeDid
07-22-18, 06:58 PM
Yep I have still only gotten 11 keys ever

Another 24 hr I might have gotten fawnicorn

The Wolf was easier to get or cheaper just to buy with gems, I have none

I did get one wolf

Did not get wolf or fawn. Only ever received 11 keys a day at most. I sent to reliable people who were also sending to me and keys were not delivered. I was very excited about both of these rewards.

I gave some of my coins as well (gold and platinum) not realizing it was separate.

In the past, I could finish quests. Sometimes close but it was feasible. This time, drops were low, spawning was rare, requests did not get delivered. A real schmozxle even though I spent more time on this game! Gems were used up on previous quests.

DeeDeeBird70
07-22-18, 07:00 PM
Please helppp! I was making the horn and the timer on the meadow of fawn is not working if i click it nothing happens. I still have more tan 5 hours for my event to expire. If i click on goal 10 3of3 that is to make the horn nothing happens either. Like I said the timer of my event has more than 5 hours left. I’ve worked so hard and even used some gems and now i can not collect my horn event tho i have time left in my event. What do i do? I already tried force closing and nothing.

My timer on the right side still has over 5 hours left. I waited until it auto started but the ones in my book expired. And the coins and keys I wanted for souvenirs are gone. From the drops reported for the fawns, I'm not stressing that I didn't finish. Happy with my one Meadow wolf. This has got to be the most confusing and messed up event ever, and I've been playing since Feb. 2013.

KadeeDid
07-22-18, 07:01 PM
Sounds like something went seriously wrong with the key requests at the end of the event; I got none for the last 36 hours - I thought it was just because I?d done the part of Ch 10 that needed them (had made sure to keep min of 20 keys in inventory for 2 days before), but my secondary low level kingdom got none either (stuck on Ch 6), and for the last 12-16 hours I haven?t been getting neighbour requests for keys either. That?s really tough on those who realised they weren?t going to get through the storybook, but did want to try for the wolf.

I was not getting key requests either. This quest was very disappointing. Goals not realistic.

LeBonza
07-22-18, 07:46 PM
Very frustrated, even after purchasing gems, which I rarely do because I prefer to play the game, I don?t think I?ll finish 😞. Why have they done 2 seperate events, that need the other event, that finish at seperate times?? had 5hrs to go on the fawn event, when meadow wolf finished, and haven?t been able to spawn a meadow wolf to finish chapter 9 goals. I skipped one for 12gems, but can?t do another for 120, and shouldn?t have to!! Anyone know if they still spawn??

koselig
07-22-18, 07:59 PM
I was on Chapter 10 with 15 keys. Then the wolf goal ended and all of my keys disappeared. I can?t ask my neighbors because I just did that so it won?t let me. Now I can?t finish at all. I have put SO much time and effort into this. Super disappointing.
This happened to me too. I was waiting for some more keys, the Meadow Wolf goal was going to expire first so I finished that. When i checked on the key situation an hour later, there were none left of the 10 I had managed to collect. No point trying to ask them for any more when I only have 4 hours left.

SpiritWind00
07-22-18, 08:03 PM
Poll added as I've found a window of time to create one this time.

notanimer
07-22-18, 08:29 PM
This is why I haven’t done any challenges for almost a year. They are way too time consuming, super low drop rates, nearly impossible goals, and all the glitches. I just thought if I gave it a lot of time and attention, I might finish. Wrong.

lyonthienvuong
07-22-18, 08:30 PM
I cant see the poll anywhere? Why does the event finish 1 hour ealier than its counting? I was at the final step to craft my wolf until I realized there?s no more wolf :(( I?m really upset after wasting my time and gems on it.

AnnirasSweets
07-22-18, 08:36 PM
My timer on the right side still has over 5 hours left. I waited until it auto started but the ones in my book expired. And the coins and keys I wanted for souvenirs are gone. From the drops reported for the fawns, I'm not stressing that I didn't finish. Happy with my one Meadow wolf. This has got to be the most confusing and messed up event ever, and I've been playing since Feb. 2013.

I just checked and all my souvenir coins and keys are gone too. What's up with that? I always go out of my way to make sure I have at least one extra of everything and can't recall this ever happening before. I still have my extras from the Fabled Fawn event but all the Meadow Wolf goal extras have vanished.

On top of all the other issues in this event, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with this turn but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. In my mind, if something is in my inventory that means it's mine to keep or do whatever I please with. If we do the work and give our energy to craft extras then they should be ours to keep, simple as that. I also don't like the idea that things are just going to randomly go missing from my inventory with no warning.

Ryiiann
07-22-18, 08:41 PM
I still have 3 hours and 20 minutes on my event timer but everything else has either expired or disappeared on me. Didn't even get a chance to complete the quest. :(

doodledoo20000
07-22-18, 08:48 PM
My souvenir coins are gone too. Just when I thought the horrible event was over, it got worse! Why take things out of inventory? Doesn’t make any sense. I would have gone for a second wolf if I knew they were going to take the coins away... What are they going to do next?

8pry8
07-22-18, 08:52 PM
The same here 3:09 on the timer .. I just liked to collect the Horn that I could forge the Fawnicorn
But the 'Meadow of the Fawn' is not a forge anymore, it react as a decoration

I extra wait till last minute to collect as many of the coins and now I could not make the Enchanted Fawnicorn .. what a waste

jesslau9
07-22-18, 09:00 PM
Personally gave up trying because of the spawn rates and amount needed
I continued collecting coins so i got up to spawning 10 monsters, finished it and didn't give pelt
(Edit I mixed up Thurston is previous goal)

And then i cldnt even craft enough for the gold tokens
So i already spent too much effort so I used 20gems for 4 gold tokens for a wolf that I don't even need

But someone pointed out the 5gems for a gold token in the quest goal...vs the 2gems per bronze token or 2 gems for a silver ,so we need 5 silver=10gems for a gold?
So it was cheaper to buy a gold token from the quest. Glad I saw that tip but wonder how many players didn't

Overall super messy and undoable event

nadinana
07-22-18, 10:08 PM
Agree. 3 wolf.
But it is a pity that he can not give an expansion permit, like his distant cousin...

MoonVillage3
07-22-18, 11:04 PM
I just checked and all my souvenir coins and keys are gone too. What's up with that? I always go out of my way to make sure I have at least one extra of everything and can't recall this ever happening before. I still have my extras from the Fabled Fawn event but all the Meadow Wolf goal extras have vanished.

On top of all the other issues in this event, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with this turn but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. In my mind, if something is in my inventory that means it's mine to keep or do whatever I please with. If we do the work and give our energy to craft extras then they should be ours to keep, simple as that. I also don't like the idea that things are just going to randomly go missing from my inventory with no warning.

Reading this I checked my inventory too. I went back to pages way before the event and YES.. ALL COINS are missing, even the EXTRA KEYS I didn't use to finish the event. Note that I still have leftover keys from the Crab event! THIS IS AN EXAGGERATION!

Why is this?
Since when we're not allowed to keep OUR leftovers in OUR inventory?
How come OUR inventory, which I consider players' personal storeroom, has been cleared by developers?

No, no, no...... Another BAD mark to add to this event's long list that has been too many!
Seems like a different producer has taken over the game! Has Stormie been kidnapped?
Seems so.. all basic rules have been changed and NOT in our favor.
This game is playing AGAINST us players and 'Stormie' has become a RIVAL instead of producing us fun and NOT appreciated :mad:

littelprince0313
07-22-18, 11:08 PM
Please helppp! I was making the horn and the timer on the meadow of fawn is not working if i click it nothing happens. I still have more tan 5 hours for my event to expire. If i click on goal 10 3of3 that is to make the horn nothing happens either. Like I said the timer of my event has more than 5 hours left. I?ve worked so hard and even used some gems and now i can not collect my horn event tho i have time left in my event. What do i do? I already tried force closing and nothing.

One hour left - wanted to collect the horn but I cant anymore - GREAT! Spent 20 gems yesterday for the stupid ask yozr neighbours step and now I cant even craft my fawn -.-
I was wondering all the time WHY the keys and the storybook had two different ending times
DO STH!

I cant upload it but I took a pic of my storybook - it looks SO wrong - the timer is running but no step is shown only the storypart is there
This event was a disaster

MoonVillage3
07-22-18, 11:24 PM
One hour left - wanted to collect the horn but I cant anymore - GREAT! Spent 20 gems yesterday for the stupid ask yozr neighbours step and now I cant even craft my fawn -.-
I was wondering all the time WHY the keys and the storybook had two different ending times
DO STH!

I cant upload it but I took a pic of my storybook - it looks SO wrong - the timer is running but no step is shown only the storypart is there
This event was a disaster

So sorry about this.. another victim hit and thrown out due to awful contradicting ERRORS in this event.
I keep shaking my head and thinking.. "why? what's up?"
It's certainly NOT FAIR PLAY on s8's behalf! :blue:

AnnirasSweets
07-22-18, 11:34 PM
Reading this I checked my inventory too. I went back to pages way before the event and YES.. ALL COINS are missing, even the EXTRA KEYS I didn't use to finish the event. Note that I still have leftover keys from the Crab event! THIS IS AN EXAGGERATION!

Why is this?
Since when we're not allowed to keep OUR leftovers in OUR inventory?
How come OUR inventory, which I consider players' personal storeroom, has been cleared by developers?

No, no, no...... Another BAD mark to add to this event's long list that has been too many!
Seems like a different producer has taken over the game! Has Stormie been kidnapped?
Seems so.. all basic rules have been changed and NOT in our favor.
This game is playing AGAINST us players and 'Stormie' has become a RIVAL instead of producing us fun and NOT appreciated :mad:

Yes, I checked everything and all my souvenir items from every other event are still present. It's only the Meadow Wolf goal extras that were stolen. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one so upset by this. It's not even so much the fact that I used my energy and time to craft those extras and therefore should get to keep them; it's more what this represents as a whole.

From this point forward am I to assume that I can only have extras of certain items? If so, how am I to know which I get to keep and which will be taken from inventory after the fact? The bottom line has always been if you craft it and it's in your inventory then it's yours to keep and this is the way it should stay.

I'd really appreciate some sort of feedback from s8 on whether this was a one-off or if this is to be the new normal. Actually, I'd like to see any acknowledgement from them on the plethora of errors of this past event that prevented so many from finishing due to a glitchy counter and ill-coded goals.

rainsunset
07-22-18, 11:42 PM
It?s about 20 minutes left from this event and I can?t take the horn from the meadow from thehorn. It?s inactive. But my event isn?t over. I started later. And so I can?t make fawnicorn. It?s so stupid game. I made horn at the night, I gave 10 golden eggs and for what? Now it?s decoration but I have timer and my event isn?t over. S8 please check it and give me my horn because now I?m ready to delete your game. It?s better not to participate in your events. And your game again has bug. But at last I can?t have horn and I had a lot efforts to make it.

good2887
07-22-18, 11:53 PM
I finished all the quest, but I can not get my horn. Very sad and angry!

Lavenderdale
07-23-18, 12:26 AM
I just checked and all my souvenir coins and keys are gone too.

My souvenir coins are gone too.

I am dee-LIGHTED that they removed the useless tokens. I had 2 days of only 2 keys, and barely finished my single wolf. *(jealously looks at someone's FIVE wolves, lol.)*

86 pages of inventory is plenty - I don't know why anyone with 400+ would want more, lol. I'd like to be rid of the sap, flowers and pelts, too, but apparently they are staying. And the music stuff from Seafoam. And the logs and beams from Woodland, which confuse me with the toadstool stuff. Although I'm happy with my easter eggs - I'd taken pictures because I assumed that like any sensible game, event cruft would disappear. *Especially* since the inventory view only shows 3 at a time!

I wonder, though, if the coins and keys were removed so they can issue new ones in a later event. But that's just speculation. :-)

So, cheers to Storm8 for removing obsolete coins - thank you!!

Andro45
07-23-18, 12:44 AM
SpiritWind, thanks for the poll. I'm just missing one option: I quit halfway, because there was no way to finish in time without extra gems ;)

kendysek
07-23-18, 01:11 AM
I couldn't finish both - the wolf and the horn. I'm 50 level player with good amount of energy sources and I can play about 6-8 times a day. But even if I did my best I couldn't finish. I haven't spend gems and just watched the event pass.
Sorry for bothering the neighbours, it was for nothing. :(

olcastle
07-23-18, 01:40 AM
I am dee-LIGHTED that they removed the useless tokens. I had 2 days of only 2 keys, and barely finished my single wolf. *(jealously looks at someone's FIVE wolves, lol.)*

86 pages of inventory is plenty - I don't know why anyone with 400+ would want more, lol. I'd like to be rid of the sap, flowers and pelts, too, but apparently they are staying. And the music stuff from Seafoam. And the logs and beams from Woodland, which confuse me with the toadstool stuff. Although I'm happy with my easter eggs - I'd taken pictures because I assumed that like any sensible game, event cruft would disappear. *Especially* since the inventory view only shows 3 at a time!

I wonder, though, if the coins and keys were removed so they can issue new ones in a later event. But that's just speculation. :-)

So, cheers to Storm8 for removing obsolete coins - thank you!!

Stealing couple souvenirs will hardly make any difference. There're hundreds useless items in our inventories.
I love my souvenirs BTW, I paid gems for some of them. Moving them to currently empty Special section of the Inventory would be really helpful.

Bybrr
07-23-18, 02:19 AM
SpiritWind, thanks for the poll. I'm just missing one option: I quit halfway, because there was no way to finish in time without extra gems ;)

Yes, I'd vote for "Couldn't finish because I didn't have Thurston's Fort, golden eggs, etc."

Andro45
07-23-18, 02:34 AM
I'm still getting requests for keys...

Drop from meadow wolf: 30 coins.

littelprince0313
07-23-18, 02:44 AM
Question: does anybody wanna say sth to the part that some couldnt finish because we couldnt collect the horn?!

pongkay
07-23-18, 02:46 AM
I hope we never get events like this again. It's non-stop tapping of farmhouses & cottages from the start & continuous tapping of flowers & trees till the end. All for a wolf!! I'm sorry to say that I find this event boring & not fun at all.

8pry8
07-23-18, 03:13 AM

And I need the option: couldnt finish because I couldnt collect the horn although there was over three hours left of the event

VersaceMorrow
07-23-18, 03:14 AM
My event ended early too, contrary to the timer. I'm guessing it's a glitch. My story book said to visit Thurston and when I did nothing happened, the storybook didn't proceed to the next goal and acted as if I hadn't visited Thurston, still saying 0/1.

This event was a hot mess.

VersaceMorrow
07-23-18, 03:18 AM
And now, adding another level of insult to this experience, the storybook icon says "purchase" ....offering the horn for 500 gems to make the fawnicorn. As if!!

lyonthienvuong
07-23-18, 03:23 AM
I still had one more hour till the event expired but what happened with the clock? The time run out when I was collecting the last coins to craft the woft :( I feel really bad for wasting time on this event. Give me back my 1 hour!

ShibuyaCloth
07-23-18, 03:30 AM
Did some craft the brown fawn? Can I have the inventory pic?

alfi1001
07-23-18, 03:33 AM
I didn?t even get a single wolf, despite trying to focus on that. The spawn of the wolves was my death trap, I spawned 7 of the needed 20 and with three days left to finish I gave up on trying to get a fawn.
It?s now the third quest I couldn?t finish, partly because I don?t have the time to play 24/7 and I don?t really want to spend gems on anything. I am a little fustrated right but I really hope that the monster hunt will run more smoothly.

AnnirasSweets
07-23-18, 03:45 AM
Did some craft the brown fawn? Can I have the inventory pic?

ShibuyaCloth
07-23-18, 04:02 AM

Thanks, I think I have all the pics drom this event now!

MoonVillage3
07-23-18, 04:20 AM
<snip>
<snip>

I still had one more hour till the event expired but what happened with the clock? The time run out when I was collecting the last coins to craft the woft :( I feel really bad for wasting time on this event. Give me back my 1 hour!

And I wonder if coins and keys were removed so no player can send photo proof to claim what was rightly theirs!
:( (sob & tears)

HuckleTown
07-23-18, 05:10 AM
Worst event I've ever participated in. I got stuck at goal 6 because monsters would not spawn for me. It usually took about 25 taps to spawn a monster, so even if I could have played every 30 minutes, I wouldn't have had the energy to spawn and fight enough monsters. Plus I was getting one pelt per monster so I would have had to fight atleast 60 of them.

The key portion also didn't work well. My total would go up and down during the day (without crafting chests). I'd have 5 keys, then 11, then 3.

And why a level 6 tavern? S8 couldn't have used a building that we had to get to level 6 during those goals?

I wish players would all agree to not use gems on a couple of events. Using gems only encourages S8 to code events with failure built in.

PrincessCupOButter
07-23-18, 06:16 AM
And I wonder if coins and keys were removed so no player can send photo proof to claim what was rightly theirs!
:( (sob & tears)

I mentioned the same thing to another neighbor! It’s like they’re hiding the evidence.

I still have pelts, fangs, sunflowers, meadow sap, and even the extra meadow potion I crafted, but all traces of coins and keys are gone. (Not that they matter, but I’m one of those players who happens to like souvenirs. Making the existing tabs functional would solve a lot of players problems with inventory.) I guess I should be grateful I still have the two wolves I managed to complete. Smh.

And to add insult to injury, I’m getting replies to key requests today, and I’m getting requests for keys. Yesterday while the event was still ongoing, I did not get one request for a key or receive one single response. I have neighbors who had trouble getting keys throughout the whole event, yet I wasn’t getting requests from them. And this morning I’m reading that player after player was *****ed out of the horn because the event was stopped early. IMO once the craft has started, players should be able to collect it even after the event ends. But there is no excuse for the craft to disappear when the event timer is still running.

Tricks like this are why we here on the forums advise people do not trust the timers and make sure all is complete with plenty of time to spare. This is also why I exclusively play for free now. Any gems I spend are those I collect through gameplay. And even those, I try not to spend on timed events that attempt to force gem spending by design. (Low spawn rates, random rare drops, etc) Its been said here many times but I repeat
Games are supposed to be fun. Not frustrating and stressful.

PrincessCupOButter
07-23-18, 06:28 AM
Worst event I've ever participated in. I got stuck at goal 6 because monsters would not spawn for me. It usually took about 25 taps to spawn a monster, so even if I could have played every 30 minutes, I wouldn't have had the energy to spawn and fight enough monsters. Plus I was getting one pelt per monster so I would have had to fight atleast 60 of them.

The key portion also didn't work well. My total would go up and down during the day (without crafting chests). I'd have 5 keys, then 11, then 3.

And why a level 6 tavern? S8 couldn't have used a building that we had to get to level 6 during those goals?

I wish players would all agree to not use gems on a couple of events. Using gems only encourages S8 to code events with failure built in.

I agree! I’ve been wishing this for a long time now. I truly believe that if they offered fun and entertaining events with desirable prizes, the gem spending would come naturally. It wouldn’t have to be ‘programmed’ in. I can only imagine what players who don’t visit the forums must go through with these poorly planned events.

The only good thing is, it has taught me that I don’t need to complete every event. The frustration level is still high, but the FOMO has definitely been cured.

bobbyrae
07-23-18, 07:54 AM
I quit because I couldn’t get sunburst seeds...or whatever it was from going on countless adventures.

I'm still getting requests for keys...

Me too. And I’m seeing where my wonderful neighbours are only now just receiving my requests and answering them too. How wonderful. Meanwhile I was only receiving about 5-8 keys each day. Wonderful.

I agree! I’ve been wishing this for a long time now. I truly believe that if they offered fun and entertaining events with desirable prizes, the gem spending would come naturally. It wouldn’t have to be ‘programmed’ in. I can only imagine what players who don’t visit the forums must go through with these poorly planned events.

The only good thing is, it has taught me that I don’t need to complete every event. The frustration level is still high, but the FOMO has definitely been cured.

I realized this a long time ago. I stopped trying to complete timed challenges. And these polls that keep asking if gems were used to complete the challenges. Why is that even a question anymore?

dgoble55
07-23-18, 09:18 AM
What "poll" are you referring to?

AbigayleandSisters
07-23-18, 09:47 AM
That was the reason I quite. I lost a full inventory of swords and. 37 simple feast to end up with only 2 seeds. Disappointment is what I got.

MoonVillage3
07-23-18, 10:28 AM
What "poll" are you referring to?

A Poll is at the top of the forum pages to be completed referring to this event. If you can't see it you must put your screen on full view. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.. I have an Apple device and see it all the time.

littelprince0313
07-23-18, 10:30 AM
I want my horn!!

RogueDagger
07-23-18, 10:37 AM
A Poll is at the top of the forum pages to be completed referring to this event. If you can't see it you must put your screen on full view. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.. I have an Apple device and see it all the time.

Are you using the full site, or mobile version of the forum?
I'm on iPhone too, but I've never seen the poll....as I've never had need to be on the full site while on my phone, I assume this is why.

lyonthienvuong
07-23-18, 10:49 AM
Are you using the full site, or mobile version of the forum?
I'm on iPhone too, but I've never seen the poll....as I've never had need to be on the full site while on my phone, I assume this is why.

I?m on Iphone and don?t see the poll either

dgoble55
07-23-18, 10:50 AM
Thank you. I had to go to the full site to find the poll.

candie1230
07-23-18, 11:11 AM
I just gave up, I couldn?t spawn a wolf... I would collect, and collect but the fangbeasts, and skunkupines came to town, and took over. Had only 7 wolves over a period of DAYS, and figured I couldn?t complete the task, so I just gave up.

jbfps116
07-23-18, 01:44 PM
YAY for gems sale. now I got my bambi at discount price. [got the enchanted one from the event]

0LIW0
07-23-18, 02:15 PM
Just filled out the survey. You better listen to us S8!!!

CharmOfLea
07-23-18, 02:43 PM
Will we hear back on why our souvenir coins were stolen?

Andro45
07-23-18, 03:02 PM
Just filled out the survey. You better listen to us S8!!!

You got a survey from SurveyMonkey? Me too, let's just say I wasn't overly enthousiastic in my replies. Too bad I didn't get a chance to say in my own words what I thought of it.

It's okay when an event is difficult to achieve, but this one was nearly impossible. After 3 days of adventuring I didn't expect the rest to be easy, not with my luck. And hearing another chapter was also going to take about 2 days and I needed 10 golden eggs and dire boar pelts I didn't have (yet) was enough for me to quit altogether.

bobbyrae
07-23-18, 03:53 PM
YAY for gems sale. now I got my bambi at discount price. [got the enchanted one from the event]

Ok then.

cheers196
07-23-18, 07:56 PM
Will we hear back on why our souvenir coins were stolen?

I would like to know why, too. I used hundreds of energies to have souvenir coins.

ShibuyaCloth
07-24-18, 05:49 AM
Hmmm,

I am sad my 4 coins and the key are gone. I could have spared the time and energy to get them.

Chaotarch
07-24-18, 05:54 AM
Hmmm,

I am sad my 4 coins and the key are gone. I could have spared the time and energy to get them.

lol, you mean 4 coins total and 1 key?
or 4 varieties of coins?

i am not sad about my hundrets of coins are gone:cool:

ShibuyaCloth
07-24-18, 06:06 AM
lol, you mean 4 coins total and 1 key?
or 4 varieties of coins?

i am not sad about my hundrets of coins are gone:cool:

I should have said the 5 stacks in my inventory. I lost 1.5 pages from my inventory, out of >600 though!

Chaotarch
07-24-18, 06:15 AM
I should have said the 5 stacks in my inventory. I lost 1.5 pages from my inventory, out of >600 though!

lol, ok, but not enough for a wolve:confused:

spanisheyes1
07-24-18, 09:40 AM
Four days on and I am still getting requests for keys.
Today will make it six requests since the event ended.

Andro45
07-24-18, 10:28 AM
Same here, still getting requests. And new ones too, for posters.

tonyjosiah
07-24-18, 10:41 AM
For me this is in the top 3 worst events ever! And I’m not saying that because I didn’t get the Fawnicorn. I have over 12,0000 energy and didn’t see any conceivable way to get to the end with the Wolf spawn rate so low. First day I got 5 second day I got 2. Not to mention only 1 key for days.

ShibuyaCloth
07-24-18, 06:15 PM
lol, ok, but not enough for a wolve:confused:

Not enough to craft a new wolf. Was missing 2 platinum coins, did want to invest more time in this event. I am on holiday after all.

Glimmerless
07-24-18, 07:57 PM
A Meadow Wolf dropped Spellbound Dew for the first time today. One.

It's like an 8-hour flower. T_T

riverly
07-24-18, 08:26 PM
My fawn dropped wisp essence. One. I've gotten that from fighting the wisp that spawns from the rooted tree, plus tokens.
No further comment.

CharmOfLea
07-25-18, 03:27 AM
Mine dropped 1 seal of the Faun. :confused:

riverly
07-25-18, 08:00 AM
2nd drop from fawn was a black flag for some kind of petals and coins.

I'm not trying to make players who didn't get the fawn feel better tho it might appear that way. To me the timer issue that occurred (plus other issues) still needs to be addressed and players get compensated for what they worked hard for and got *****ed out of.

spanisheyes1
07-26-18, 01:43 AM
I still cannot upload screenshots.

Day 5 and two requests for keys were waiting when I opened.

deadpixel
07-27-18, 04:17 AM
I don't know about spellbound dew or wisp essence cause my Enchanted Fawnicorn only drops what the real fawns in zoos drop.

What a waste of time and effort :(

CharmOfLea
07-27-18, 11:18 AM
Second seal of the Faun.

Glimmerless
07-27-18, 03:52 PM
Fawnicorn just dropped 1 White Petal, 3 Spellbound Dew, and 3 Glimmerdust.

bobbyrae
07-31-18, 10:02 AM
Why am I still getting wooden coins when I collect from my farmhouses?

ShibuyaCloth
08-02-18, 12:44 PM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51482.png_2v_31020.png
Wood Coin (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WoodCoin) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WoodCoin.png))
Storable: Yes
Info: Open Basic Community Chests to find Wood Coins! Can be found by collecting from Farmhouses, Market Places, Cottages and Sunburst Flowers. Can be used to make Bronze Coins.
Type: Material
Source: Event
Requirements: 1 gem
Found: Sunburst Flower, Marketplaces Cottages, Farmhouses, Basic Community Chest
Events: The Fabled Fawn - July 2018
Cap: 999
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105295

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51483.png_2v_31020.png
Bronze Coin (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BronzeCoin) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BronzeCoin.png))
Info: Open Basic Community Chests to find Bronze Coins! Can be used to make Silver Coins.
Crafted in: Workshop
Requirements: 2 gems // 25 Wood Coin
Found: Basic Community Chest, Meadow Wolf, Deluxe Community Chest
Production: 5 minutes
Production Speed-up: 1 gems
Cap: 99

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51484.png_2v_31020.png
Silver Coin (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SilverCoin) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SilverCoin.png))
Info: Open Deluxe Community Chests to find Silver Coins! Can be used to make Gold Coins.
Requirements: 5 gems // 8 Bronze Coin
Found: Deluxe Community Chest, Premium Community Chest
Production: 10 minutes

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51485.png_2v_31020.png
Gold Coin (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldCoin) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoldCoin.png))
Info: Open Premium Community Chests to find Gold Coins! Can be used to make Platinum Coins. Used to summon the Meadow Wolf.
Requirements: 10 gems // 5 Silver Coin
Found: Premium Community Chest
Production: 15 minutes

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51486.png_2v_31020.png
Platinum Coin (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PlatinumCoin) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PlatinumCoin.png))
Info: Make this in the Workshop using Gold Coins! Used to summon the Meadow Wolf.
Requirements: 40 gems // 2 Gold Coin
Production: 30 minutes
Production Speed-up: 2 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909070.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow Wolf (Spawn) (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowWolfSpawn)
Storable: No
Type: Spawn
Size: 5x5
Found: Farmhouses, Cottages, Meadow Tree, Sunburst Flower
Drops: Meadow Pelt, Meadow Wolf Fang
Comments: 10 HP

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909070.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow Wolf (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowWolf) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MeadowWolf.png))
Info: This enchanted creature can only be tamed by the bravest! Pet it to see what it's found for you..
Type: Decoration
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 8 Gold Coin, 3 Platinum Coin
Drops: Meadow Wolf Fang, Meadow Pelt, Bronze Coin, Creep Tooth, Earth Wisp, Elvenite, Fur, Rat Tail, Spellbound Dew, Wisp Lantern
Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
Production Speed-up: 4 gems
Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
Collection Speed-up: 32 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb808003.png_2v_31020.png
Basic Community Chest (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BasicCommunityChest)
Requirements: 5 Community Key
Drops: Wood Coin, Bronze Coin

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb808004.png_2v_31020.png
Deluxe Community Chest (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DeluxeCommunityChest)
Requirements: 10 Community Key
Drops: Bronze Coin, Silver Coin

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb808005.png_2v_31020.png
Premium Community Chest (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PremiumCommunityChest)
Requirements: 20 Community Key
Drops: Silver Coin, Gold Coin

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51481.png_2v_31020.png
Community Key (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_CommunityKey) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-CommunityKey.png))
Info: Used to open Community Chests.
Requirements: 2
Found: Neighbors

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909057.png_2v_31020.png
Enchanted Fawnicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EnchantedFawnicorn) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EnchantedFawnicorn.png))
Info: This mystical creature is a rare sight! Pet it for a chance to find Spellbound Dew and other various crafting materials.
Class: Animals
Crafted in: Magic Forge
Requirements: 10 Meadow Sap, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorn, 25 Glimmerdust
Drops: Red Petals, Spellbound Dew, White Petals, Wisp Essence
Production: 180 minutes // 3 hours
Production Speed-up: 12 gems
Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
Collection Speed-up: 48 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909056.png_2v_31020.png
Fawnicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Fawnicorn) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fawnicorn.png))
Info: This mystical creature is a rare sight! Pet it for a chance to find Spellbound Dew and other various crafting materials.
Class: Animals
Crafted in: Magic Forge
Requirements: 10 Sunburst Bloom, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorn, 25 Glimmerdust
Drops: Red Petals, Spellbound Dew, White Petals, Wisp Essence
Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
Collection Speed-up: 48 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb710097.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow of the Fawn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowoftheFawn) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MeadowoftheFawn.png))
Info: A tribute to the wondrous Fawnicorn.
Type: Building
Class: Crafting
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 500 gems // 500 coins // 50 Jewels, 75 Bone, 10 Golden Egg, 20 Meadow Wolf Fang
Cap: 1

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb807085.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow Tree (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowTree) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MeadowTree.png))
Info: The meadow was full of beautiful trees for the Fawnicorn to gae under. Tend to find Meadow Sap.
Class: Plants
Crafted in: Potion Shop
Requirements: 1 Meadow Tree Seeds, 20 Water, 10 Gillerdust
Drops: Meadow Sap
Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Production Speed-up: 8 gems
Collection: 30 minutes
Collection Speed-up: 2 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb808002.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow Wolf Trap (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowWolfTrap) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MeadowWolfTrap.png))
Info: Chop to lure a Meadow Wolf! WARNING: Will not work if there is already a monster in your Kingdom.
Class: Other
Requirements: 20 gems
Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb807084.png_2v_31020.png
Sunburst Flower (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SunburstFlower) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SunburstFlower.png))
Info: Sunburst Flowers are a favorite treat of the elusive Fawnicorn. Tend to find Sunburst Blooms.
Class: Plants
Requirements: 1 Sunburst Seeds, 20 Water, 10 Gillerdust
Drops: Sunburst Bloom
Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Production Speed-up: 8 gems
Collection: 30 minutes
Collection Speed-up: 2 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51428.png_2v_31020.png
Explore the Meadow (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ExploretheMeadow)
Type: Adventure
Crafted in: King's Keep, Queen's Court
Requirements: 1 Simple Feast, 3 Longswords, 1000 Coins
Drops: Sunburst Seeds, Meadow Tree Seeds
Production: 90 minutes // 1,5 hours
Production Speed-up: 6 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51429.png_2v_31020.png
Sunburst Seeds (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SunburstSeeds) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SunburstSeeds.png))
Info: Explore the Enchanted Meadow the Fawnicorn once roamed.
Requirements: 30 gems
Found: Adventure (Explore the Meadow)
Used for: Sunburst Flower

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51430.png_2v_31020.png
Sunburst Bloom (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SunburstBloom) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SunburstBloom.png))
Info: Find these by tending to Sunburst Flowers. Used for Crafting.
Requirements: 4 gems
Found: Sunburst Flower
Used for: Fawnicorn

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51431.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow Sap (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowSap) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MeadowSap.png))
Info: Find these by tending to Meadow Tree. Used for Crafting.
Requirements: 4 gems
Found: Meadow Tree
Used for: Enchanted Fawnicorn

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51432.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow Potion (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowPotion) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MeadowPotion.png))
Info: Perhaps this will attract a Fawnicorn?
Requirements: 75 gems // 25 Sunburst Bloom, 25 Meadow Sap, 3 Enchanted Essence
Cap: 5

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51434.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow Pelt (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowPelt) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MeadowPelt.png))
Info: A soft grass-like fur from a Meadow Wolf.
Requirements: 6 gems
Found: Meadow Wolf

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51427.png_2v_31020.png
The Fabled Fawn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TheFabledFawn) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TheFabledFawn.png))
Info: The tale of a young wizard's journey to find the legendary Fawnicorn.
Found: Library

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51435.png_2v_31020.png
Horn of the Fawnicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HornoftheFawnicorn) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HornoftheFawnicorn.png))
Info: Use this in the Magic Forge to summon a Fawnicorn or Enchanted Fawnicorn.
Crafted in: Meadow of the Fawn
Requirements: 500 gems // 5 Earth Wisp, 1 Meadow Potion, 1 Missing Page
Used for: Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn
Cap: 2

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51477.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow Tree Seeds (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowTreeSeeds) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MeadowTreeSeeds.png))
Info: Explore the Enchanted Meadow the Fawnicorn once roamed.
Requirements: 30 gems
Found: Adventure (Explore the Meadow)
Used for: Meadow Tree

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51480.png_2v_31020.png
Meadow Wolf Fang (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MeadowWolfFang) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MeadowWolfFang.png))
Info: Handle this sharp tooth with care! Can be found by defeating Meadow Wovles.
Used for: Meadow of the Fawn

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51436.png_2v_31020.png
Missing Page (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MissingPage)
Requirements: 120 gems