PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

PrincessCupOButter
07-19-18, 06:13 PM
160 gems to skip. If I don’t have 20 tomorrow (I seem to already have 6), I will definitely gem skip. But I am hoping to be at 20. Enough spent already. I don’t like to be down to the wire at the end. Makes me very stressed.

Thanks for the reply! Hope your keys all show up tomorrow! One other question.....Does the skip amount get lower as keys come in?

I am fairly certain I won’t spend 160 gems to skip. I will feel sick if I make it to day 10 and miss out, but I don’t see enough value in Bambi’s drops to make it worthwhile. I have amazing neighbors, so as long as the system doesn’t glitch, hopefully it won’t be an issue. But this event seems designed to fail.

frutypbls
07-19-18, 06:18 PM
I'm debating buying the 4.99 pack to help my finish my 20 wolves I have 10. What does the grand prize drop?

Stymie52
07-19-18, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the reply! Hope your keys all show up tomorrow! One other question.....Does the skip amount get lower as keys come in?

I am fairly certain I won’t spend 160 gems to skip. I will feel sick if I make it to day 10 and miss out, but I don’t see enough value in Bambi’s drops to make it worthwhile. I have amazing neighbors, so as long as the system doesn’t glitch, hopefully it won’t be an issue. But this event seems designed to fail.

The skip amount does get lower as keys come in. Best of luck to you and everyone else trying to cross the finish line.

peachtreeshoppe
07-19-18, 06:46 PM
Advice please? I started the first day but am still on Chapter 6 with 4/20 meadow wolves completed. They've been impossible to spawn. (I test with the troll pit or fellora blossoms to make sure all is working and I do get the troll and skunkupines so it's no problem there...)

I can zoom through 7 and 8 pretty much if I were to miraculously get this done tomorrow, but am I correct that I'll need 70 of these specialty pelts? And I currently have 7?

I'll have my first and only pet meadow wolf as a result of chests/keys tonight, but I'm thinking that this isn't going to be possible to finish in 48 hrs. Agreed? Is the fawn even worth an attempt?

Thanks all!

daddyoooz
07-19-18, 07:31 PM
I noticed the goal book now shows the community key goal at 2 days (while other goals now say 3 days).. but for those of us who were force started by the storybook (and didn't start immediately).. we are only working Day 7. So in the Day 10 goals it states request keys.. but likely the option to request keys will no longer exist.

I'm planning to keep 20 keys in my storage cellar to get past this goal.. if I can even get to 20 keys (everyone afraid to access their newsfeed becuz it crashes the game).

SW - can you confirm with S8 for late starters the community key goal will continue thru all storybook days?

MollyHondo
07-19-18, 07:50 PM
Thank you MoonVillage3. It's disappointing but I did manage to finish 1 meadow wolf. I didn't seem to have the problem with keys that others did. I've only been playing a month and this almost made me delete the game. I'll try to finish Thurston's Fort since I need it anyway. It looks I have a few days to recover before they start another event...

I'm a level 30 player. Chapter 8 requirements for me were fight 5 beasts, give fur (I think 30 but not positive), and visit a level 3 tavern. I only have 2 golden eggs so not sure if I'll be able to finish but I'll keep plugging away for now

A7B92
07-19-18, 07:51 PM
Just to let you know for anyone thinking of quitting because of the time needed in chapter 6 of defeating the 20 meadow wolves. It took me 2 1/2 days to do this making me 2 days behind. Once I got them finally this morning I breezed through the next two days. Now waiting for day 9. Just make sure you have your level 6 tavern ready and thurstons fort to collect
Thank you for giving hope. However, I still have only 12 of the 20 meadow wolves required in Chapter 6 Goal 3. I just want to see if I can get 20 Meadow Wolves to spawn by the end of the Story Book event.

PrincessCupOButter
07-19-18, 09:02 PM
I noticed the goal book now shows the community key goal at 2 days (while other goals now say 3 days).. but for those of us who were force started by the storybook (and didn't start immediately).. we are only working Day 7. So in the Day 10 goals it states request keys.. but likely the option to request keys will no longer exist.

I'm planning to keep 20 keys in my storage cellar to get past this goal.. if I can even get to 20 keys (everyone afraid to access their newsfeed becuz it crashes the game).

SW - can you confirm with S8 for late starters the community key goal will continue thru all storybook days?

The community keys goal in the goal book and the ask for 20 keys task in the storybook are for different goals. The goalbook is to earn and/or craft the meadowwolf. The day 10 task in the storybook (for the fawnicorn) will have an ask button when you trigger it. So even if the meadowwolf goal expires, you’ll still be able to ask for keys. In fact, it may be better for late starters. I’m making a note to ask from the storybook and not the goalbook on day 10. I’m not sure if it matters, but I don’t want to take any chances just in case.

MoonVillage3
07-19-18, 11:03 PM
The community keys goal in the goal book and the ask for 20 keys task in the storybook are for different goals. The goalbook is to earn and/or craft the meadowwolf. The day 10 task in the storybook (for the fawnicorn) will have an ask button when you trigger it. So even if the meadowwolf goal expires, you’ll still be able to ask for keys. In fact, it may be better for late starters. I’m making a note to ask from the storybook and not the goalbook on day 10. I’m not sure if it matters, but I don’t want to take any chances just in case.

At the moment I'm on Goal 8 waiting to tap the Tavern 6 in another hour.

Since I already used my Meadow Wolf goal to obtain a wolf.. I'm at the point where this goal did start over, but I have to go through all the steps again.. so this time I prefer to craft the second wolf through the Workshop craft. The side goal craft for the wolf when I used it the first time checked off the Gold coins before I could use them for the Platium crafting.. this I didn't expect.

For security reasons, as I would feel real sick if for unwanted reasons I can't finish this goal exactly on Day10.. I'll keep a stock of 20 keys in my inventory.

This event unfortunately is not safe enough to work through step by step as we usually do.. we have to think way ahead on how to evitate certain glitches.. like what happened to one of our players who gemmed steps ahead and fortunatly!!! had an extra day to redo the 'Asking' step.

A reminder to All: Remember you have to collect the 3hr Fawn craft BEFORE time out to be on the safe side.. and the Forge cannot be speeded with Runes.

MoonVillage3
07-19-18, 11:14 PM
Advice please? I started the first day but am still on Chapter 6 with 4/20 meadow wolves completed. They've been impossible to spawn. (I test with the troll pit or fellora blossoms to make sure all is working and I do get the troll and skunkupines so it's no problem there...)

I can zoom through 7 and 8 pretty much if I were to miraculously get this done tomorrow, but am I correct that I'll need 70 of these specialty pelts? And I currently have 7?

I'll have my first and only pet meadow wolf as a result of chests/keys tonight, but I'm thinking that this isn't going to be possible to finish in 48 hrs. Agreed? Is the fawn even worth an attempt?

Thanks all!

Yes.. confirm you will be asked to deliver the 70 Meadow Wolf Pelts.. and I won't be easy to collect the 70 as not all drops give 3 pelts.. they drop only 1 as well.

vickibabes
07-19-18, 11:51 PM

Thanks all!

Same here only i have 3 of the required 20 :-(
Daily goals shoukd be just that, achieved in a DAY. It took 3 dsys to clear an earlier single goal and now this.

I have given up doing these challenges, they are just stupid.

atiragram
07-20-18, 12:03 AM
I seem to be really lucky. I got a seed around every other adventure. Started Chapter 6 with 7-8 plants, continued to adventure (mining iron rich rocks and collecting from pigs when my stock on simple feasts was depleted - I admit that I collected from all my 4 alicorns and Rouncy, though) and now have 15 (6 trees and 9 sunburst flowers).
I got a wolf in average once every collection, that would be around 10%. I remember someone complaining about 10%, but since my numer of plants kept increasing, this gave me my 20 wolves in around 1,75 days (Chapter 6 started around 9 am for me and I finished it next day around bedtime). Chapter 7 is really quick & easy to finish since I kept all the keys I already had collected and they counted. So now I?m on time. I deferred collecting from Thurston so I can keep to spawn wolves and collect coins and indeed a farmhouse spawned anwolf for me in Chapter 7.
I must say that the reports of the forum helped me a lot, for example to upgrade my tavern and to decide to keep adventuring even during the whole of chapter 6. I think I might manage to have my Bambi in the end. Although I agree that the drops aren?t amazing.

Flowersandgems
07-20-18, 12:44 AM
Another day has clicked over. That is 48 hours and I have 17/20 wolves, and 29 pelts.
I will just play along now to see how far I get.
Even if I buy the bundle I probably won’t make it (that is why I didn’t).
And I already had a pop-up for the next event, so it seems to be a never ending money grab.
I really had high hopes when this event started. Now I’m just disillusioned.

babysx1
07-20-18, 01:17 AM
Off topic I know but a bit more cheery - I have received 2 alicorns from the videos in the last week

SpiritWind00
07-20-18, 01:22 AM
Off topic I know but a bit more cheery - I have received 2 alicorns from the videos in the last week
Oh that is marvellous! Congratulations!!:)

kajohn345
07-20-18, 01:39 AM
Two questions. Day 10 you need to ask for 20 keys. If you have 20 in inventory will it auto complete?
Also, what time does the event end (and time zone please).

Ginnyfe
07-20-18, 02:43 AM
Two questions. Day 10 you need to ask for 20 keys. If you have 20 in inventory will it auto complete?

I hade exactly the same questions. Wondering if I'll have time to finish this event.

federerGOAT
07-20-18, 02:55 AM

I don't see why not.
So save 20 keys for tomorrow, especially people whom have trouble getting 20 replies in a day.

lilymonster4
07-20-18, 03:14 AM
Yesterday I commented that wooden coins stopped dropping from trees and flowers after I finished chapter 8 and was waiting for chapter 9. Today chapter 9 started and wooden coins are dropping again :)

Chaotarch
07-20-18, 03:54 AM

yes, the Goal autocomplete if you have 20 keys.

jesslc41
07-20-18, 03:55 AM
On page 1 it says that the horn of the fawnicorn is unlocked as the reward for completing day 9. So we don't actually have complete day 10 to get the fawn...? Can someone clarify?

Also wondering if having keys in inventory will make goal 1 of day 10 autocomplete? (Planning to try to save all of day 9's keys just in case.)

Edit: Chaotarch answered that last question while I was posting. (Answer: Yes it will autocomplete)

Chaotarch
07-20-18, 03:58 AM
On page 1 it says that the horn of the fawnicorn is unlocked as the reward for completing day 9. So we don't actually have complete day 10 to get the fawn...? Can someone clarify?

Also wondering if having keys in inventory will make goal 1 of day 10 autocomplete? (Planning to try to save all of day 9's keys just in case.)

at the end of day 9, you unlock the Meadow of fawnicorn.
a craftingbuilding only for the horn of the fawnicorn:rolleyes:
guess Spirit has to correct:D

stormyskater
07-20-18, 04:21 AM
Is the ?missing page? a random drop from the wolf?

Flowersandgems
07-20-18, 04:23 AM

I am so happy to hear someone actually got the Ali. Fabulous!

Stymie52
07-20-18, 04:47 AM

Edit: Chaotarch answered that last question while I was posting. (Answer: Yes it will autocomplete)

At the end of Chapter 9, you unlock the Meadow of the Fawn, the statue looking thing of the Fawnicorn. In Chapter 10, Goal 2, you build it. Then in Chapter 10, Goal 3, you make the Horn of the Fawnicorn in it. You use the Horn in the Forge to craft the Fawnicorn.

Stymie52
07-20-18, 04:54 AM
This morning, I made my neighbor requests for keys for Chapter 10 of the storybook. When the 20 keys came in, Goal 1 of Chapter 10 completed. At the same time, I had 20 keys present to make a premium chest. I immediately did that before something weird happened and I lost some of those keys. No idea why this didn’t happen yesterday.

sexyalc
07-20-18, 04:54 AM
Chapter 8 goal 3 says collect from a level 6 tavern? I don’t have one yet and it will take days to get up to level 6. The lists of goals does not mention this one. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this apart from using gems please. Finding this a very frustrating challenge.

babysx1
07-20-18, 04:55 AM

I have fought 3 and no page so it must be random again
Wonder how many to get it hopefully not like seeds

Chaotarch
07-20-18, 04:59 AM

yes, it is random.
the missing pages doesnt show up in the inventory.
but you can see it for the hornncrafting in the Meadow of fawnycorn.

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 05:23 AM
Chapter 8 goal 3 says collect from a level 6 tavern? I don’t have one yet and it will take days to get up to level 6. The lists of goals does not mention this one. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this apart from using gems please. Finding this a very frustrating challenge.

On first page, post #1 the level of the Tavern is stated in the goals, right beside the word Tavern. It was also the reason we had a value pack offer somewhere in the beginning (expired now) with the materials needed to update the Tavern to 6th.. which we were guessing why was such materials were included in a sales offer.

But if our friendly forgers did not post this necessity to let us know.. actually there was no way of finding out this fact and non-forum readers will find a huge surprise when they reach this point as was not stated in the introduction. The requirements for this event were to have Thurston's Fort and be 15/17 level. I just hope the Tavern level was lowered for low-level players, so they can get through.

I'm afraid there's no other way to complete this goal other than use of gems.. but I can understand how frustrating it can be as was totally missing on the S8 Event's description and Flash Screens.

bobbyrae
07-20-18, 05:26 AM
I'm afraid there's no other way to complete this goal other than use of gems..
Yup. That was the whole point. And not just gems...a whole lot of gems.

adekil40
07-20-18, 05:37 AM
My gold & Platinum coins have disappeared from my inventory, had 4 platinum (made extra 1 by mistake) and 5 gold but both showing zero even after a game restart, anyone else notice this?

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 05:44 AM
My gold & Platinum coins have disappeared from my inventory, had 4 platinum (made extra 1 by mistake) and 5 gold but both showing zero even after a game restart, anyone else notice this?

Yikes! check back in your inventory if you crafted a Meadow Wolf? This had happened before.
Good Luck!

adekil40
07-20-18, 05:46 AM
Yikes! check back in your inventory if you crafted a Meadow Wolf? This had happened before.
Good Luck!

I never had enough gold coins, so didn't craft one for sure :(

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 05:53 AM
I never had enough gold coins, so didn't craft one for sure :(

Check in the Meadow Wolf goal on righthand side?
Also in the Workshop where we craft coins?
If you have any should be hopefully shown there too.

meme1098
07-20-18, 06:01 AM
The community keys goal in the goal book and the ask for 20 keys task in the storybook are for different goals. The goalbook is to earn and/or craft the meadowwolf. The day 10 task in the storybook (for the fawnicorn) will have an ask button when you trigger it. So even if the meadowwolf goal expires, you?ll still be able to ask for keys. In fact, it may be better for late starters. I?m making a note to ask from the storybook and not the goalbook on day 10. I?m not sure if it matters, but I don?t want to take any chances just in case.

I'm worried about the carryover I have each day. I always have some requests answered after S8's new day (2am here CST)& hoping they will count! Otherwise, I'll never get the 20 for Chapter 10 since I don't start the storybook until about 7:30 am. Hence, if I already have 6 keys before I open Chapter 10 to request them, I'll only get 13 more from those requests not 20.

I do see Chaotarch replied the carryover counts so my worrying hopefully is for naught.

adekil40
07-20-18, 06:17 AM
Check in the Meadow Wolf goal on righthand side?
Also in the Workshop where we craft coins?
If you have any should be hopefully shown there too.

Ahhh, nice tip looking in the goal, it shows i've given them already, i don't remember doing that but clearly i did. Having two places to craft a single wolf has obviously fooled me! Thank you!

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 06:29 AM
Ahhh, nice tip looking in the goal, it shows i've given them already, i don't remember doing that but clearly i did. Having two places to craft a single wolf has obviously fooled me! Thank you!

Great! The second crafting place is there to complicate things and make us panic.. it's not needed at all. lol! The workshop craft could have been reduced to a couple minutes to simplify life. Anyway.. happy you're back on track.

Stymie52
07-20-18, 06:30 AM
Spirit Wind, now that I have finished the storybook goals, the Sunburst Blooms and Meadow Trees no longer drop wood coins. This needs to be fixed as I am trying to save coins to craft a second Meadow Wolf. The farmhouses and cottages are still dropping wood coins, but not every collection. The blooms and trees were a sure thing. I am trying to use as few gems as possible to get the second Meadow Wolf, but the number of gems will be much greater without the guaranteed drops from the blooms and trees.
Thank you.

jesslc41
07-20-18, 06:52 AM
On first page, post #1 the level of the Tavern is stated in the goals, right beside the word Tavern. It was also the reason we had a value pack offer somewhere in the beginning (expired now) with the materials needed to update the Tavern to 6th.. which we were guessing why was such materials were included in a sales offer.

But if our friendly forgers did not post this necessity to let us know.. actually there was no way of finding out this fact and non-forum readers will find a huge surprise when they reach this point as was not stated in the introduction. The requirements for this event were to have Thurston's Fort and be 15/17 level. I just hope the Tavern level was lowered for low-level players, so they can get through.

I'm afraid there's no other way to complete this goal other than use of gems.. but I can understand how frustrating it can be as was totally missing on the S8 Event's description and Flash Screens.

I think I saw one lower level player report that they only needed a lower level tavern. I don't remember exactly what they said - I think it was level 3 or level 4. (It's buried somewhere in the last 50 or so pages).

MollyHondo
07-20-18, 06:56 AM
I think I saw one lower level player report that they only needed a lower level tavern. I don't remember exactly what they said - I think it was level 3 or level 4. (It's buried somewhere in the last 50 or so pages).

Tavern needs to be level 3, and the 2nd goal is to give fur rather than pelts

Lavenderdale
07-20-18, 06:59 AM

As an Android user .... *hisssssss*

(we don't get videos)

Grats on your good fortune, though. I'm just jealous. :-)

Lavenderdale
07-20-18, 07:02 AM
This morning, I made my neighbor requests for keys for Chapter 10 of the storybook. When the 20 keys came in, Goal 1 of Chapter 10 completed. At the same time, I had 20 keys present to make a premium chest. I immediately did that before something weird happened and I lost some of those keys. No idea why this didn?t happen yesterday.

stymie52, is it day 10 for you on its' own, or did you speed up to get to the final day? I'm only asking because many of us don't know what day of the quest today is, and when one finishes a chapter the drops cut off until the next day.

Stymie52
07-20-18, 07:11 AM
stymie52, is it day 10 for you on its' own, or did you speed up to get to the final day? I'm only asking because many of us don't know what day of the quest today is, and when one finishes a chapter the drops cut off until the next day.

I used gems to skip ahead in chapters. Because of how long some of the chapters have been, I am not as far ahead as I would normally be. I really don’t know what day of the quest it is, but I know someone else will respond to your question. Best of luck to you!

AinoDK
07-20-18, 07:18 AM
Today is day 9

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 07:20 AM
I'm worried about the carryover I have each day. I always have some requests answered after S8's new day (2am here CST)& hoping they will count! Otherwise, I'll never get the 20 for Chapter 10 since I don't start the storybook until about 7:30 am. Hence, if I already have 6 keys before I open Chapter 10 to request them, I'll only get 13 more from those requests not 20.

I do see Chaotarch replied the carryover counts so my worrying hopefully is for naught.

That is my fear also, some days I get carryover, some days I don’t. I’m hoping for no carry over tomorrow. And I’m hedging my bets by having 20 keys in inventory in case it will just autocomplete. Fingers crossed!

For those who started on the release day, today is Day 9.

Lyzau
07-20-18, 07:36 AM
Wow that's downright mean... I advanced day 10 to have more time so I finished the event early and am crafting my fawnicorn now. However, now that I finished the last quest of the event, COINS NO LONGER DROP from the sunflowers and meadow trees. Which means, I will not be able to craft a second meadow wolf. The quest to find woodcoins is still open and the crafts are still open in the workshop, but totally useless now as woodcoins no longer drop for me.

mulanshang
07-20-18, 07:39 AM
I am on day 8 and working on the 10 needed monsters. I have a quick question before I spend my boar pelts, never mind the 70 meadow pelts needed next stage. What is the difference between the Fawn and the Enchanted Fawn?? When we had llama's to choose from, the drops were important to the final decision. What EXACTLY do they drop. Are they even worth the effort?

Thank you in advance for your wise council :)

ladlasse
07-20-18, 07:42 AM
Finally at 15 out of 20. Still on goal 3 of chapter 6. I did keep going out on adventures after completing chap 3 and now I have 5 flowers and 6 trees. Interesting that the seeds dropped more regularly after I didn't "need" them to complete chap 3. I think having extra has finally helped in getting to 15. Maybe if the buildings spawned the meadow wolf in chap 6, it would have helped. I really doubt I'll finish this and I usually do. Just terrible drops this time. I'm collecting often, but I still can't get enough. I don't think S8 is reacting to our requests for less randomness. The quantities of things needed are too high, too. I have 99 bones and boar pelts, but not everyone does, although I won't likely get to the chapter that needs them.

Edit- 4 more collections (44 opportunities) only 1 meadow wolf, so now 16/20, but horrible rate of spawns.

dgoble55
07-20-18, 08:22 AM
In Chapter 9 (need 15 meadow wolves), do the farmhouses and cottages no longer spawn the meadow wolf?

ladlasse
07-20-18, 08:34 AM
Maybe this should have been a 2 week storybook event.

ladlasse
07-20-18, 08:41 AM

Congratulations! I had heard of another person getting a few alicorns from the videos, too. I have not been that lucky. No alicorns and no expansion tickets. I think the old video prizes were better for me - more energy and more gems. I get a lot of wooden beams and 1000 coins now.

Nikospets
07-20-18, 09:02 AM
Finally at 15 out of 20. Still on goal 3 of chapter 6. I did keep going out on adventures after completing chap 3 and now I have 5 flowers and 6 trees. Interesting that the seeds dropped more regularly after I didn't "need" them to complete chap 3. I think having extra has finally helped in getting to 15. Maybe if the buildings spawned the meadow wolf in chap 6, it would have helped. I really doubt I'll finish this and I usually do. Just terrible drops this time. I'm collecting often, but not enough. I don't think S8 is reacting to our quantities of things needed are too high, too, and I at least have 99 bones and boar pelts, but no everyone does.

I'm having the same issues, seed drops were terrible! This event has depeated a lot of resource and what stinks I will not finish! Now trying to fight 20 wolves and spawning everything but wolves! Apparently if you have a life and family this event wasn't for you! I will continue to support my neighbors by checking my game periodically but I'm not stressing or paying money to complete this event! Come on S8 make these events fun again! Good luck to those who are trying to finish!

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 09:06 AM
In Chapter 9 (need 15 meadow wolves), do the farmhouses and cottages no longer spawn the meadow wolf?

I'm still spawning from the farmhouses/cottages/plants and on Chap 9 looking for the missing page.

It's a delicate part.. cause as soon as I find the page dropping from a Meadow Wolf.. it will autocomplete. So to be on the safe side I've already prepared what steps I can for last day, day 10 tomorrow.

venatemp
07-20-18, 09:06 AM
I am on chapter 9 of 10; goal 1 of 3 - defeat 15 meadow wolves. I have been obsessive with this event, as is anyone else whom has made it this far. I have all the pelts, made sure I have the ingredients for the remaining items. The Fabled Fawn event says expires in one day, on my pop up, I may be in jeopardy of not completing :( want that beautifully designed fawnicorn in my kingdom. I will persevere, hoping the Meadow wolfs continue to spawn.

kajohn345
07-20-18, 09:15 AM
I haven’t seen this yet and looked back again on page 1...what does the fawnicorn drop?

AinoDK
07-20-18, 09:22 AM
I'm still spawning from the farmhouses/cottages and on Chap 9 looking for the missing page.

It's a delicate part.. cause as soon as I find the page dropping from a Meadow Wolf.. it will autocomplete. So to be on the safe side Ive already prepared what steps I can for last day, day 10 tomorrow.

A dilemma really. I'm not giving the pelts, so I can keep getting wooden colns from the flowers and trees. But that means putting off searching for the missing page, and I don't know how hard it will be to get. Chapter 10 does not look so time consuming though. If my wonderful neighbors respond as quickly as they have the last days, and the request system works. Keeping 20 keys in inventory just in case, hoping they will count.

Those of you still hanging in, and having completed chapter 9, how long did it take to get the page?

For those of you still struggling with chapter 6: The 15 wolfes in chapter 9 are MUCH easier, with farms to help, at least if you have the energy. It only took me 3 hours

LavaMagic
07-20-18, 09:23 AM
Does anyone know if a level 6 Pirate Tavern will count for Chalter 8 Goal 3?

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 09:27 AM
I haven’t seen this yet and looked back again on page 1...what does the fawnicorn drop?

I am on day 8 and working on the 10 needed monsters. I have a quick question before I spend my boar pelts, never mind the 70 meadow pelts needed next stage. What is the difference between the Fawn and the Enchanted Fawn?? When we had llama's to choose from, the drops were important to the final decision. What EXACTLY do they drop. Are they even worth the effort?

Thank you in advance for your wise council :)

Maybe this will help.. Seems drops are the same for both.

nukesters2
07-20-18, 09:30 AM
I did look but can not see, is there just ONE page we have to get from a wolf? In the bundle for sale right now it shows you get 5 pages. Makes me think we actually need 5 pages from wolves? Thanks all!

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 09:49 AM
The goal book says we have 3 days to choose an alifawn, but the storybook ends in 2 days. (In reality about 1 1/2 based on the timers for my time zone and start date) This is yet another very confusing goal, in a long list of confusing things about this event. I have a question for those who forged ahead....

Once you craft the horn, the storybook is complete, correct? The actual reward is the horn, and the crafting of the alifawn itself is still available for an additional day? :confused:

I don’t want to mislead anyone, but that’s the way it’s looking to me. This entire event has been about as clear as muddy water. :(

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 09:50 AM
I did look but can not see, is there just ONE page we have to get from a wolf? In the bundle for sale right now it shows you get 5 pages. Makes me think we actually need 5 pages from wolves? Thanks all!

There is a post confirming that only one is needed, but I can’t even remember who posted or how far back at this point.

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 09:56 AM
Only need 1

I only needed one but kept getting from Meadow Wolf even before & after I finished the goal!

Here it is!

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 10:14 AM
The goal book says we have 3 days to choose an alifawn, but the storybook ends in 2 days. (In reality about 1 1/2 based on the timers for my time zone and start date) This is yet another very confusing goal, in a long list of confusing things about this event. I have a question for those who forged ahead....

Once you craft the horn, the storybook is complete, correct? The actual reward is the horn, and the crafting of the alifawn itself is still available for an additional day? :confused:

I don?t want to mislead anyone, but that?s the way it?s looking to me. This entire event has been about as clear as muddy water. :(

In the Magic Forge where the craft is there's a final 'exact' date.. but not clear if it has to be crafted before this time out. It says 'Summon'.. the craft start or the Fawn?
Thinking it over.. it's the Fawn.. you can't summon a craft right? So it's definitely the animal.

EDITING TO ADD:

Here's the answer.. it's in the first part of page1/post:

Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
* If you complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event, you will win the Horn.
* Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT. Craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event.

Fawnicorn - 10 Meadow Sap, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
Enchanted Fawnicorn - 10 Sunburst Petals, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust

chachacherryroyale
07-20-18, 10:16 AM
Just got home from holidays. Is there anyway to finish without spending? Thanks guys

suzishine
07-20-18, 10:33 AM
In the Magic Forge where the craft is there's a final 'exact' date.. but not clear if it has to be crafted before this time out. It says 'Summon'.. the craft start or the Fawn?
Thinking it over.. it's the Fawn.. you can't summon a craft right? So it's definitely the animal.

EDITING TO ADD:

Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
* Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT. Craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event.

Enchanted Fawnicorn - 10 Sunburst Petals, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust

Omg! ..... I have 1 and maybe 1/2 day left and I am at goal six... need tree more wolfs... already spend my keys today... 🤦🏻*♀️.. wonder if I?ll ever be able to make it.

PrincessCelestian
07-20-18, 10:49 AM
So I just completed chapter 9. It?s the first one I have completed early because it?s not an easy one to control on when you finish. WHY do the coins stop dropping from the trees and flowers at this point?!?!?!? The meadow wolf goal is a DIFFERENT goal line and what we need to finish that should continue dropping irrespective of whether or not a storybook chapter is open.

CalicoRidge
07-20-18, 10:53 AM
I'm giving up. At 2 wolves a day, I'm still stuck on **** 20 wolves and I never could get responses to my key requests. I get more responses asking for regular quest items.
This "quest" stunk. About the only good to come of it is all the royal masks I got for the trading post quest line.

My opinion.

upteemiss
07-20-18, 10:57 AM
Chapter 8 visit a tavern level 6 grrrrrr.....

PurpleScorpion76
07-20-18, 11:08 AM
No mercy from s8... Chapter 7 goal 3 is to visit Thurston's Fort which I have not completed. My only option is to gem skip. I've been hoarding gems to buy an apple tree, I guess that will have to wait if I want a fawnicorn. Is it going to be the same with boar pelts? I've never had a boar in my kingdom so I have none in inventory. How many gems is it to skip? Should I keep my gems and give up on the grand prize?

I did wonder if people were going to come across this issue. Very bad planning by s8. Also to the player that is stuck on one sunflower seed from the adventure. I think they go by levels more rather than storylines. Although I have seen requirements including certain buildings, levels and storylines. But this has clearly not been planned well.

Addition: Although i’ve just seen in a post there are different requirements for lower level players so maybe not that bad after all.

PurpleScorpion76
07-20-18, 11:20 AM
The community keys goal in the goal book and the ask for 20 keys task in the storybook are for different goals. The goalbook is to earn and/or craft the meadowwolf.

The problem is it?s confusing because the keys when they come in count towards both goals.

I do have a question about keys.

I gave my coins for my Meadow Wolf and because I don?t need another I didn?t send for any keys today. I figured that I would wait for the final goal to ask for them because I have no need for anymore. Having read posts I realise the buggy key requests could cause me issues tomorrow. But, if I was to get in 20 keys today and another run in after 8am but before I start tomorrow?s goal would they count for tomorrow?s goal, or do they need to come in tomorrow after I?ve ?asked neighbours for keys??

Addition: the reason I ask is because the other day I sent keys out before the goal required it, I didn?t get the 20 until the next day. So I don?t think we can have any roll over for this part of the quest. It?s the same issue isn?t it?

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 11:22 AM

EDITING TO ADD:

Thanks Moon! This does indeed answer my question. I don’t know how I missed that on page 1. Spent too much time staring at the daily goals I guess. I mean it even took me til day 9 to realize we had extra time to craft the fawn if we manage to complete the storybook. I’ve been thinking that was the final goal of the storybook. :eek:

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 11:29 AM
Just got home from holidays. Is there anyway to finish without spending? Thanks guys

Have you completed any of the days at all? If not, then no, not possible without spending a lot.

Stymie52
07-20-18, 11:32 AM
The problem is it?s confusing because the keys when they come in count towards both goals.

I gave my coins for my Meadow Wolf and because I don?t need another I didn?t send for any keys today. I figured that I would wait for the final goal to ask for them because I have no need for anymore. Having read posts I realise the buggy key requests could cause me issues tomorrow. But, if I was to get in 20 keys today and another run in after 8am but before I start tomorrow?s goal would they count for tomorrow?s goal, or do they need to come in tomorrow after I?ve ?asked neighbours for keys??

Addition: the reason I ask is because the other day I sent keys out before the goal required it, I didn?t get the 20 until the next day. So I don?t think we can have any roll over for this part of the quest. It?s the same issue isn?t it?

I started Chapter 10, and then asked neighbors for keys from Goal 1. I had strange things happen with my key numbers, amounts going up and down. Then two different things happened on consecutive days with the keys. So I got the 20 and the goal completed.

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 11:34 AM

I wish I had the answer. :(
The first time the book asked for keys, it counted the few I already had in inventory, so it completed rather quickly.
This time I’m afraid that any rollover will hurt based on what happened to Stymie. I did ask for keys today, although I limited my requests, hoping to avoid any potential rollover, but I wanted 20 in inventory just in case.

My plan is to send requests tomorrow from the storybook, not from the meadow wolf goal of 200, and hope for the best. My neighbors have been terrific about responding, so I should be good unless the system glitches.
Good luck to all of us!

PurpleScorpion76
07-20-18, 11:34 AM
Today is day 9

I think we need someone that does this every storybook event. Lol.

Stymie52
07-20-18, 11:41 AM
I started Chapter 10, and then asked neighbors for keys from Goal 1. I had strange things happen with my key numbers, amounts going up and down. Then two different things happened on consecutive days with the keys. So I got the 20 and the goal completed.

Yesterday when I started Chapter 10, my keys counted in the workshop toward chests, not in Goal 1 of the storybook. I then had to wait another day to try to start Goal 1 again. Today when I started Goal 1, the keys counted in both places. Who knows what’s going on!

PurpleScorpion76
07-20-18, 11:42 AM

It could take 2 days just to do 2 separate chapters 4 days in all. So no, no chance without gems.

ladyperidot
07-20-18, 12:23 PM
I did wonder if people were going to come across this issue. Very bad planning by s8. Also to the player that is stuck on one sunflower seed from the adventure. I think they go by levels more rather than storylines. Although I have seen requirements including certain buildings, levels and storylines. But this has clearly not been planned well.

Addition: Although i’ve just seen in a post there are different requirements for lower level players so maybe not that bad after all.

It would certainly be helpful if S8 listed the bldgs (and levels) needed at the beginning. Then someone who is in the position of the first person, who didn’t have Thurstons fort completed, would not waste time and material pursuing something they can’t complete

meme1098
07-20-18, 12:55 PM
Yesterday when I started Chapter 10, my keys counted in the workshop toward chests, not in Goal 1 of the storybook. I then had to wait another day to try to start Goal 1 again. Today when I started Goal 1, the keys counted in both places. Who knows what?s going on!

Hopefully, S8 saw the problem you posted yesterday & fixed that key problem. As long as what you have in storage after reset counts along with what you get from the storybook requests, I'll be happy! 🙂

55lee55
07-20-18, 12:55 PM
Chapter 9:
Goal 1 Defeat Meadow Wolves x15 Skip 225 gems Spawn from Farmhouses,Cottages,Meadow Trees,Sunburst Flowers
Goal 2 Gather Meadow Pelts... Give x70 Skip 420 gems Get from fighting Meadow Wolves, crafted Meadow Wolf
Goal 3 Retrieve the Missing Page x1 (Defeat Meadow Wolf) Skip 120 gems
Reward:100 Crowns /Horn of Fawnicorn unlocked

I just finished Chapter 9 and I received the 100 crowns, but the Horn of Fawnicorn didn't unlock as this indicates from page 1. I also don't have the missing page in my inventory and I have looked several times.

- This is a mistake that should be rectified on page 1. The ability to craft the Fawnicorn has been unlocked since day 1, but the materials weren't available.

The ability to build the Meadow of Fawn is still locked by goal, presumably until midnight Pacific time according to what's showing in my game.

If I discover that I have to play Chapter 9 twice like I did Chapter 4, I won't have the time or energy to do so. If those 5 pages in the sale are the missing page and not something that's usable for future events, I will not be pleased. It certainly appears that we aren't expected to be able to finish and the sale is going to be the only way to get the missing page. That's not playing fair.

Chapter 10:
Goal 1 Ask Neighbors for Community Keys 0/20
Goal 2 Build the Meadow of Fawn | market, 500 coins. Build requirements: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 10 golden eggs, 20 meadow wolf fangs
Goal 3 Make the Horn of the Fawnicorn 0/1 | Magic Forge, 3 hours - 5 earth wisp, 1 meadow potion, 1 missing page
Reward 200 Crowns

- Requiring us to ask for anything from neighbors on the last day isn't fair. I can understand crafting the horn on the last day, but considering the rarity
of materials required for building the Meadow of Fawn, I imagine that many people will get right to the end and be unable to do this as we have to wait until we get the keys! Then we can unlock the Meadow of Fawn, which requires rare items. If people have used bones to trade in the exchange to make trade tickets for the Sabina quest, they may not have 75 bones to build the Meadow of Fawn, or the jewels or the golden eggs. To make people wait until the second part of the last chapter to discover the requirements for building this, makes it appear that very few are expected to finish, even if they were able to finish all other Chapters on time. I predict an outcry similar to Walicorngate from folks who get to the end and find they don't have the supplies, especially if they have to wait all day to get keys.

- Very few of my neighbors are past Chapter 6 so I don't believe most people will be able to finish at all.

I don't think that this event has been thought out from the very start. There have been problems with keys and until the last two or three days, I wasn't getting 20 keys despite asking almost all of my over 600 neighbors every day since I started getting ask neighbors for the ?/200 keys pop ups, until the last two days. I had to do Chapter 4 two days in a row. This event seems to set up the majority of us to fail.

Please stop doing these storybook events in Castle Story, S8. Especially don't require us to ask for keys for a side quest that's optional and purportedly unrelated to the main event. I don't know anyone who likes these, but this one is by far the worst and most confusing I have seen since I started playing early in January 2014. I have spent hours explaining how this works to my lower level neighbors.

I thought S8 had finally got it with the last event which took us back to the storyline (although it's more of a prequel since Sabina and Thurston have been married for years), and opened up expansions that were actually accessible to most players without asking for 8-10 permits and coins in the millions. I was so excited to believe that we were being listened to, especially with the appearance of the surveys. Then this event started.

S8, I know that you can do better than this event. I hope it's not too late for many of us who have been loyal CS players for years. Looking at my neighbors and myself, I don't know.

judafarm
07-20-18, 12:59 PM
This my 4th day for fithing wolves..
I have 16 now... 16 in 4 days.
Still 4 to go...
But.... for 4 hours now I can't open the game.
I have internet... but still can't open Castle Story.
Are there more people who have this problem???

PurpleScorpion76
07-20-18, 01:08 PM
I just finished Chapter 9 and I received the 100 crowns, but the Horn of Fawnicorn didn't unlock as this indicates from page 1. I also don't have the missing page in my inventory and I have looked several times.

- This is a mistake that should be rectified on page 1. The ability to craft the Fawnicorn has been unlocked since day 1, but the materials weren't available.

The ability to build the Meadow of Fawn is still locked by goal, presumably until midnight Pacific time according to what's showing in my game.

If I discover that I have to play Chapter 9 twice like I did Chapter 4, I won't have the time or energy to do so. If those 5 pages in the sale are the missing page and not something that's usable for future events, I will not be pleased. It certainly appears that we aren't expected to be able to finish and the sale is going to be the only way to get the missing page. That's not playing fair.

I don’t appear to have mine either. Not sure where to look for the MoF.

Melany77
07-20-18, 01:08 PM
So I just completed chapter 9. It?s the first one I have completed early because it?s not an easy one to control on when you finish. WHY do the coins stop dropping from the trees and flowers at this point?!?!?!? The meadow wolf goal is a DIFFERENT goal line and what we need to finish that should continue dropping irrespective of whether or not a storybook chapter is open.

How many wolves did you have to fight to find the missing page? I keep fighting them but no page found. I thought I only needed to fight one last wolf at this point. I?m on the last goal of day 9. Thanks

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 01:32 PM

I saw a post earlier stating that the lost page does not show in inventory, but does show in the meadow of the fawn. (Unfortunately we have to wait to unlock that to know for sure.) I’m assuming I have the page, because the goal completed. The meadow is in the featured section, grayed out and locked by goal. :-/

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 01:35 PM
How many wolves did you have to fight to find the missing page? I keep fighting them but no page found. I thought I only needed to fight one last wolf at this point. I?m on the last goal of day 9. Thanks

I got mine on the 4th try, but it doesn’t show in inventory. I did see it drop and the goal is completed.

meme1098
07-20-18, 01:51 PM

The meadow of the Fawn is under the Featured tab in the Market.
When you open Chapter 10, it will become available. See page 1:

Chapter 10:
Goal 2 Build the Meadow of Fawn | market, 500 coins. Build requirements: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 10 golden eggs, 20 meadow wolf fangs
Goal 3 Make the Horn of the Fawnicorn 0/1 | Magic Forge, 3 hours - 5 earth wisp, 1 meadow potion, 1 missing page
Reward 200 Crow

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 01:56 PM
Post #1016

Post #1020

yes, the Goal autocomplete if you have 20 keys.

Here's what had been answered way back about the keys we need on Day 10.. let's hope all goes smoothly

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 02:41 PM

I've just completed chapter 9 too and in waiting period for Day 10.. BUT.. I'm still receiving coin drops from farm houses/ cottages/ trees/ flowers and have also spawned a meadow wolf.
Have you tried restarting game to see if drops/spawns continue?

For who's interested.. the missing page appeared on 4th wolf defeated and autocompleted.

100Anne
07-20-18, 02:43 PM
Still on goal 6 with only 12 out of 20 wolves. This is very frustrating.

meme1098
07-20-18, 02:49 PM
I've just completed chapter 9 too and in waiting period for Day 10.. BUT.. I'm still receiving coin drops from farm houses/ cottages/ trees/ flowers and have also spawned a meadow wolf.

For who's interested.. the missing page appeared on 4th wolf defeated and autocompleted.

I've also completed Chapter 9 (got the missing page after 2nd wolf) but the only place dropping the coins for me are the farmhouses & cottages. No coin drops from the trees or flowers 🙁

vickibabes
07-20-18, 03:07 PM
Totally agree. Its been dreadful.

vickibabes
07-20-18, 03:10 PM
I'm giving up. At 2 wolves a day, I'm still stuck on **** 20 wolves and I never could get responses to my key requests. I get more responses asking for regular quest items.
This "quest" stunk. About the only good to come of it is all the royal masks I got for the trading post quest line.

My opinion.

Totally agree. Its been dreadfully organised and impossible to even complete most of the days within the timescale. 3 days to do one part of a goal is beyond belief.

HuckleTown
07-20-18, 03:18 PM
Still on goal 6 with only 12 out of 20 wolves. This is very frustrating.

Day 3 on chapter 6, still only 8 wolves.

Bybrr
07-20-18, 03:25 PM

Addition: Although i?ve just seen in a post there are different requirements for lower level players so maybe not that bad after all.

I gave up yesterday. I finished one wolf but knew I couldn't build the Fort, upgrade the tavern, collect boar pelts and acquire 5 more golden eggs, etc, etc. It is hard to walk away but this mountain was too steep to climb.

EsmeW2
07-20-18, 03:43 PM
Day 3 on chapter 6, still only 8 wolves.

Similar for me - but I've only seen 6 wolves. Today I've had skunkupines from the flowers and more fangbeasts from the farmhouses and only two wolves have popped up. I'm only really keeping going to see if I can get enough coins together to make the wolf - but even that's going to be hard to do. Normally at this stage I'll be doing a bit of speeding up with gems, but not this time - I'll save them up for something I really want.

topmom952
07-20-18, 03:59 PM
Does anyone know what the requirements are for the meadow potion to craft the horn?

Melany77
07-20-18, 04:18 PM
According to the splash screen meadow wolves are supposed to drop spellbound dews but I?ve never got any from mine. And I?ve got three wolves and I?ve done countless collections. Is it just that rare or is it a bug? Did anyone get any dews?

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 04:20 PM
Does anyone know what the requirements are for the meadow potion to craft the horn?

Brew a Meadow Potion 0/1 BREW (skip 75 gems) | Potion Shop, 3 hours - 25 Sunburst Blossoms, 25 Meadow Sap, 3 Enchanters Essence

Stymie52
07-20-18, 04:21 PM

Potion Shop, 3 hours: 25 Sunburst Blossoms, 25 Meadow Sap, 3 Enchanters Essence

Stymie52
07-20-18, 04:23 PM
Sorry for the repeat. Two great minds!

PrincessCupOButter
07-20-18, 04:25 PM
I imagine that everyone has plenty of the flowers and sap at this point.
But just in case, everyone should make sure they have 10 of whichever one they need for the alifawn of their choice before completing day 10.
It has been reported that the trees and flowers stop dropping flowers and sap after completion of the goals.

Stymie52
07-20-18, 04:30 PM
It is a shame about all the wood coins we could have collected to enable us to get another Meadow Wolf using the least amount of gems if needed at the end. I surely would have had 1, possibly 2, more gold coins. I am trying to be positive in thinking that this was an unforeseen glitch in the game. I hope this will be remedied very soon.

dfmomcat
07-20-18, 04:37 PM
Does anyone know if a level 6 Pirate Tavern will count for Chalter 8 Goal 3?

Saw this asked a couple times but didn't see an answer so I tested it when I got to that goal.

Sorry to say that a level 6 pirate tavern does NOT count. It has to be the regular one. :blue:

PrincessCelestian
07-20-18, 04:45 PM

I wasn?t counting so I am really not sure. It wasn?t many though. I would say 10 at the most.

PrincessCelestian
07-20-18, 04:48 PM

Force closed my game and I am still getting neither meadow wolves nor coins from the trees and flowers. Looks like another mistake on this very poorly designed event. S8 should have let the Sabina update roll on for 2 weeks and forgotten about this one. Obvisouly they are getting overwhelmed. In general, I like storybook events and always have. This one was not well thought out though.

katbean2
07-20-18, 07:21 PM
Frustrating is a nice word for this event. I've lost track of how many days I've been stuck on chapter 6. I finally have 19/20 wolves defeated so maybe I'll make it to through that soon and I'm ready to breeze thru the next 2 chapters but it always makes me nervous to have only one day to complete the last chapter on these. That almost never works out without spending gems. Im not sure S8 wants me to fill out the survey this time. This is, by far, the WORST event they've ever had in the 3 years I've been playing .. and there have been several before this.

On a more positive note .. I really appreciate this forum. I can always count on everyone to give awesome tips that have definitely helped me complete things. I owe everyone a big Thank You for posting everything here!! :)

storiadelcastello
07-20-18, 07:22 PM

The farmhouses still give coins. I haven?t tried cottages yet. With the random delivery of the missing page I thought it would be better to finish chapter 9 and miss out on coins rather than delaying the start tomorrow. I don?t think I?ll get a second wolf but I?ll keep trying

venatemp
07-20-18, 08:01 PM
I have been on Chapter 9 of 10; Goal 1 of 3 all day and am still at 10/15 Meadow Wolves :(. I have spawned boars and skunkupines in ridiculous amounts rendering completing this event nearly hopeless. I will persevere one more day, but now I am behind :( On a happy note I did at least get one Meadow Wolf whom is truly magnificent in design.

SofiaDeo
07-20-18, 08:01 PM
I am soooooo sad...bought all 3 packs, and still dont have even 1 wolf, on one account (i play 4) . This one isthe “messed up keys” on Day 1 account. (My other 3 started OK, just the one didn’t). Drops of coins, and spawning of the Correct monsters, is not happenning. I just ran 6 sunflowers and 5-6 (forget how many this account has) meadow trees, and got Zero coins but a Fangbeast spawn. I got 5-6 cottages, 10-12 farmhouses, and alicorns plus wizard obervatory. With all that extra energy, and given I am currently sick in bed so a captive audience, I can play almost nonstop for 8 hrs daily. For $25 I dont even get a sidebar task Meadow Wolf! (Plus I also used gems to speed up Tavern build to lvl 6 on 3 of the accts) Let alone the Event prize! (IMO if you buy all 3 event packs plus play 6-8 hours a day, you OUGHT to be able to get the prize. Sigh. I guess Storm8 just lost a paying customer....I quit spending $ on Dragon Story because the events started messing up, near constant resets, etc....now the devs are bringing this format to Castle Story. Waaah! I don’t mind spending $20 for a prize I like, but to buy all the packs, play all the time, and you get ZERO? Hmmm, think it’s time to review this game warning others. )

ladlasse
07-20-18, 08:12 PM
Happy to report that I finally finished chapter 6. Got thru the first two goals for chapter 7 and am now stuck on goal 3 waiting for 10 keys.

Does anyone know when the new day starts for this event? Is it midnight Greenwich Mean Time? It let me send out requests (even though I did this morning to all my neighbors), but I haven't received any and I usually get them right away.

A7B92
07-20-18, 08:35 PM
Happy to report that I finally finished chapter 6. Got thru the first two goals for chapter 7 and am now stuck on goal 3 waiting for 10 keys.

Does anyone know when the new day starts for this event? Is it midnight Greenwich Mean Time? It let me send out requests (even though I did this morning to all my neighbors), but I haven't received any and I usually get them right away.
Me, too. I have just a bit more than a day left...

katbean2
07-20-18, 08:53 PM

Hi ladlasse! You are my neighbor and I haven't received your request yet. I'll keep checking but I am in the US and I there is still 4 hours until the new CS day starts (it starts at 3am on the east coast here). I'm not sure if there are different times or if it resets at the same time for everyone but hope this info helps. )

ladlasse
07-20-18, 09:03 PM
Hi ladlasse! You are my neighbor and I haven't received your request yet. I'll keep checking but I am in the US and I there is still 4 hours until the new CS day starts (it starts at 3am on the east coast here). I'm not sure if there are different times or if it resets at the same time for everyone but hope this info helps. )

Thanks, Kat. I'm in the Midwest just an hour behind you. It let me send out requests to all neighbors hours ago, but I must be stuck because I received all 20 responses to my request this morning. I didn't expect it to let me send out requests until tomorrow morning. I suppose/hope I'll get the 10 tomorrow, but that's my last day. I'll keep trying.

Thanks for your help.

GiselleX16
07-20-18, 10:43 PM
Chapter 6 with 17 wolves and just for fun :rolleyes:I?m seeing if I can get out of this chapter. I did finish the pretty pet wolf goal at least.

Ladlasse, I am in the PDT time zone so expect to see your request at midnight, which is when I usually can do new requests. I used to live in the Midwest!

nukesters2
07-20-18, 11:07 PM
Here it is!

Thankyou! 😊

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 11:25 PM
I gave up yesterday. I finished one wolf but knew I couldn't build the Fort, upgrade the tavern, collect boar pelts and acquire 5 more golden eggs, etc, etc. It is hard to walk away but this mountain was too steep to climb.
I'm afraid there will be many disappointed players this event and many who had to abandon. I think you are 'stars' anyway only to have tried :p

It is difficult for higher level players without private investments in secondary energy supplies.. so I judge impossible for anyone else right from the first days having to do continuous Adventures, using fixed energy supplies to refresh, craft, replenish, collect, spawn, over 'n over again... instead of slowly moving ahead. Hold-ups were a guranteed for days, for all.

Older players would have had Taverns at 6th level, as was in an event maybe 2years ago.. but not newer players. s8 forgets there is a terrible limit of energy supplied by the game. It's really not enough to run a growing kingdom, nor caring for a fully developed kingdom. The energy amount has remained the same during all the years.. but each week a building is added to collect from... and on top of everything to do, massive amounts are needed daily/all day during timed events.

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 11:27 PM
Almost time for Day 10 to start.. And last event day.
Remember you have to END your event today WITHIN STATED TIME.. whatever your location may be.

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 11:33 PM
Thanks, Kat. I'm in the Midwest just an hour behind you. It let me send out requests to all neighbors hours ago, but I must be stuck because I received all 20 responses to my request this morning. I didn't expect it to let me send out requests until tomorrow morning. I suppose/hope I'll get the 10 tomorrow, but that's my last day. I'll keep trying.

Thanks for your help.

We may always send out requests.. but we can receive ONLY 20/21 answers per day, depending if you send to Stormie as well.

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 11:42 PM
Force closed my game and I am still getting neither meadow wolves nor coins from the trees and flowers. Looks like another mistake on this very poorly designed event. S8 should have let the Sabina update roll on for 2 weeks and forgotten about this one. Obvisouly they are getting overwhelmed. In general, I like storybook events and always have. This one was not well thought out though.
Just an update.. Coins have stopped dropping from the plants this morning.. but still dropping and spawning from cottages/farm houses.

MoonVillage3
07-20-18, 11:47 PM
According to the splash screen meadow wolves are supposed to drop spellbound dews but I?ve never got any from mine. And I?ve got three wolves and I?ve done countless collections. Is it just that rare or is it a bug? Did anyone get any dews?

Usually permenant drops start after event has finished for everyone. During event time.. drops what's needed.

GiselleX16
07-21-18, 12:20 AM
Ladlasse, just got your request here on the west coast and sent a key (also replied to requests for keys from a couple of other neighbors). So looks like midnight is indeed the magic hour.

Scratte717
07-21-18, 12:26 AM
Not sure if it was mentioned already - but if you have 20 keys in inventory when day 10 starts - that goal - asking for keys autocompleted for me.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 01:03 AM
The first goal on Day 10 DOES autocomplete if you had reserved your keys from yesterday. Not only.. they remain in your inventory anyway. At the moment I have 23/20 keys and have not sent out my daily requests for the chests yet.

The 'Meadow of the Fawn' unlocks on opening Day 10 and is a crafting center of the horn and needs 3hrs to craft/ speedup 11gems.
After the horn is completed the Fawn of choice is then crafted in the Forge, 3hrs to craft.

It's NOT possible at the moment to craft 2 horns, as the Meadow of the Fawn crafting center is only 1 and you can't place more. But.. if you buy the missing horn (500gems) it should be possible as we have 2 Forges. Note that I don't know if we can place both Fawns, but at the price of a horn.. I should think it's possible for who wishes.

When the horn craft is finished I'll update if it's possible to craft another or if the craft disappears.
Good Luck!

topmom952
07-21-18, 01:08 AM
So if I craft the horn, but don't collect it, coins will still drop til collected? And then still have one more day to craft and collect fawn? This has been the most confusing event I have done!

Lyzau
07-21-18, 01:14 AM
Putting out another warning to those who are going to finish the event today and still might need/want more Wood Coins to craft a Meadow Wolf. WOOD COINS STOP DROPPING from the Meadow Trees and Sunflowers once you have completed the last quest in the event. They will still drop from Farm Houses and Cottages, but since the trees and flowers are a guaranteed drop, it's better to delay finishing the event and take advantage from them for as long as you can.

PurpleScorpion76
07-21-18, 01:16 AM

I needed 3.

nuttyangel_69
07-21-18, 01:16 AM
No chance of finishing as I?m still on chapter 6 trying to get the 20 wolves but only on 10 and I?ve been on the chapter since the day it opened. Plus struggling to get enough coins made as I?ve been getting no keys hardly from my neighbours even though I?ve checked all kingdoms so I?ll ask from the ones I know are playing this quest.
This has been the most depressing and soul sucking quest EVER!!

PurpleScorpion76
07-21-18, 01:19 AM
The meadow of the Fawn is under the Featured tab in the Market.
When you open Chapter 10, it will become available. See page 1:

Chapter 10:
Reward 200 Crow

I wondered if it was that, it?s so greyed out I can barely read it, but then I do have my device on very low light due to headaches. I still don?t have it available I will assume it opens up when I get to chapter 10, Goal 2.

PurpleScorpion76
07-21-18, 01:26 AM

If you?re in he UK, storybook event chapters start at 8am. I?m going to request you as a friend if that?s ok, could do with another in the UK running to the same schedule as me.

suzishine
07-21-18, 02:23 AM
21 hours to go.... I can see it counting down by the minutes and I am a little nervous, about the pelts and the golden eggs, need some more,.... and on chapter 8, first part - seems monsters are afraid of my kingdom!

Eilonthay
07-21-18, 02:35 AM
This was a confusing quest. I liked the part about the community keys...that was actually kind of fun. I have one and I'm working on a second, though I don't think I'll get it. But I'm going to try!

But the fawnicorn part...ugh. I started out strong and then came to a screeching halt for a couple days questing for seeds. With less than 20 hours to go, I might make it through Chapter 5, but after hearing how badly the spawn rate is for the wolves, and knowing my luck is terrible with that, I'm out. The fawnicorn just isn't worth it.

Chaotarch
07-21-18, 02:40 AM
Almost time for Day 10 to start.. And last event day.
Remember you have to END your event today WITHIN STATED TIME.. whatever your location may be.

After finish Chapter 10 you can still:

do the Adventure; seeds dropping
craft flowers and trees
craft fawnycorns as much as you would, lol, 500gems per horn, if you collected enough sap and blossoms:cool:
and Meadow wolves spawn

GC5410
07-21-18, 02:46 AM
I?m still stuck on chapter 6 with 11/20 wolves! I have 4 trees and 6 flowers. They are just not spawning!
THIS WILL BE THE FIRST STORYBOOK I AM UNABLE TO FINISH AND I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINC 2012! :(

My meadow wolf and community keys goals are messed up too :(

Inachis2V
07-21-18, 03:07 AM
What difference in the drops between the 2 Fawnicorns (the white-enchanted and the Brown) ?

SpiritWind00
07-21-18, 03:21 AM
They're the same drops. We just don't know what they all are yet. Some listed on page 1 in inventory post.

suzishine
07-21-18, 03:22 AM
What difference in the drops between the 2 Fawnicorns (the white-enchanted and the Brown) ?

They are the same - different in colors only❤️

katbtodd
07-21-18, 03:55 AM
I made enough coins to make my second wolf and it won't place it help
Tried again ,store it before placing it ,worked

HuckleTown
07-21-18, 04:00 AM
I?m still stuck on chapter 6 with 11/20 wolves! I have 4 trees and 6 flowers. They are just not spawning!
THIS WILL BE THE FIRST STORYBOOK I AM UNABLE TO FINISH AND I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINC 2012! :(

My meadow wolf and community keys goals are messed up too :(

I will race you to the end lol, 9 wolves and 14 pelts in my kingdom.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 04:04 AM
UPDATE ON MEADOW OF THE FAWN (crafting spot)

When you collect the horn.. the crafting options disappear.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 04:06 AM
So if I craft the horn, but don't collect it, coins will still drop til collected? And then still have one more day to craft and collect fawn? This has been the most confusing event I have done!

While my Fawn is crafting in the Forge.. I still get coin drops and spawning Meadow Wolves for the usual places.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 04:17 AM
After finish Chapter 10 you can still:

do the Adventure; seeds dropping
craft flowers and trees
craft fawnycorns as much as you would, lol, 500gems per horn, if you collected enough sap and blossoms:cool:
and Meadow wolves spawn
Thanks Puffi.. honestly I'd love another tree.. I love them! They're so chic:D
.. so I'll have something to do while sending back keys for nbrs.. so keep sending, I'm here.. it's pouring rain outside with thunderstorms and cold! .. so staying sit.

Lavenderdale
07-21-18, 04:34 AM
Does anyone know when the new day starts for this event? Is it midnight Greenwich Mean Time?

As far as I can tell, Storm8 works on Pacific Time (California). I'm 3 hours ahead of them in Florida. England/Greenwich is like 7-8 hours ahead (?) (depending on daylight savings?) of them. So when it's midnight in Cali, it's like 8am in England. Bottom line, calculate from California, not from Greenwich.

using fixed energy supplies to refresh, craft, replenish, collect, spawn, over 'n over again... instead of slowly moving ahead. Hold-ups were a guranteed for days, for all.
<snip>
s8 forgets there is a terrible limit of energy supplied by the game. It's really not enough to run a growing kingdom, nor caring for a fully developed kingdom. The energy amount has remained the same during all the years..

and on top of everything to do, massive amounts are needed daily/all day during timed events.

The only way I can succeed at events is to store everything else I own. Otherwise I waste energy collecting from them and making ordinary stuff that's not required for event. I didn't store everything this time, and it was a mistake.

I stopped at 6 trees and 6 flowers after exhausting all my stored swords and iron and 3 iron rocks. I should have kept on adventuring so that my entire 40 could have been spent on trees/blossoms every 2 hours.

More vexed about keys, though. Had to buy a 5 and a 10 during sidequest, and spent 2 days with 0/20 keys. Meanwhile I have a neighbor with an entire forest of Meadow Trees, who has made FIVE wolves. I just made my first and only today. *sob* But it takes 14,000 Wooden Coins to make 1 Wolf - the chests are the main source. Needing 14 Gold Coins per wolf (use 6 to make platinum), you'd need like 7 gold coins per day to make 5 wolves. I just don't get it.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 05:36 AM
<snip snip>

More vexed about keys, though. Had to buy a 5 and a 10 during sidequest, and spent 2 days with 0/20 keys. Meanwhile I have a neighbor with an entire forest of Meadow Trees, who has made FIVE wolves. I just made my first and only today. *sob* But it takes 14,000 Wooden Coins to make 1 Wolf - the chests are the main source. Needing 14 Gold Coins per wolf (use 6 to make platinum), you'd need like 7 gold coins per day to make 5 wolves. I just don't get it.

Unfortunately the requesting system has defects, and personally don't think it should be used in a 'timed' quest as can cause a negative outcome when it's not players fault but that of an automatic system with glitches. Using for chests and gifts it ok as not that important if you don't succeed.
Referring to the forest of Trees.. remember we all can choose to play with gems/no limits, it's a personal way of playing the same game. My eyes sparkle and stare when I see such kingdoms and happy I passed by. My 2nd Wolf I made the platium.. but bought the gold needed after as to me was a good price to end the torture.. lol!

jbfps116
07-21-18, 05:49 AM
due to FINALLY completing level 6 [with the help of some traps from the value pack] I am finally on chapter 9 today [saturday 8:48 AM EST]]

i see the next chapter needs 20 more neighbor keys... tomorrow sunday morning I will still have time to ask them right? when does the event end EST?

venatemp
07-21-18, 05:59 AM
I did it!
I am so happy! I am now crafting the Horn of the Fawnicorn.
Three hours and I get to craft the majestic Fawnicorn.
I am going to still try for the second Meadow Woof.
As long as I don't collect my Fawnicorn I should be able to still get coins until the Meadow Wolf event expires on the 23rd?

federerGOAT
07-21-18, 06:01 AM
due to FINALLY completing level 6 [with the help of some traps from the value pack] I am finally on chapter 9 today [saturday 8:48 AM EST]]

i see the next chapter needs 20 more neighbor keys... tomorrow sunday morning I will still have time to ask them right? when does the event end EST?

Do you still have keys from previous days?
Keep 20 in inventory and that goal will auto complete.

mantha_501
07-21-18, 06:05 AM
I?m torn between the two fawnicorns!

CharmOfLea
07-21-18, 06:10 AM
Which post are Shebuya’s pictures?

jackylina29
07-21-18, 06:15 AM
we needed more time for this i have been playing as much as possible and still just started chapter 6 right now. i think ill get meadow wolf but no chance of fawn....this is rediculous.

jbfps116
07-21-18, 06:18 AM
my icon says 2 days but inside it says event expires in 1 day

114bookworm
07-21-18, 06:57 AM
What is the Meadow Potion needed in the last step? I am counting to seconds to finish and am worried that when I finally get there I won't have it?. And it think, as in the past, as long as i START the fawn before the event ends I can still COLLECT it after? Is this correct?

suzishine
07-21-18, 07:01 AM
What is the Meadow Potion needed in the last step? I am counting to seconds to finish and am worried that when I finally get there I won't have it?. And it think, as in the past, as long as i START the fawn before the event ends I can still COLLECT it after? Is this correct?

No, I think someone said it has to be collected before the event ends..... sorry.. I am also trying my best to be able to finish, on chapter 8.... and only 16 hours left for me...

venatemp
07-21-18, 07:04 AM

Meadow Potion is crafted in the Potion Shop, 3 hours - 25 Sunburst Blossoms, 25 Meadow Sap, 3 Enchanters Essence

ladlasse
07-21-18, 07:07 AM
We may always send out requests.. but we can receive ONLY 20/21 answers per day, depending if you send to Stormie as well.

Since I sent to all my neighbors in the morning, I expected to get the message about not being able to send because they had already received a request today, but it let me send to everyone again with that message. I even force closed hoping they would show up. They finally did this morning. So I have 17 hours left. I finished chapters 7 and 8. I am hunting meadow wolves again. I may make it after all, but it will be close.

I started this event a day late, because I remembered a tip from the forum last time we had an event like this. They said the first day is short, so it might be better to wait for a full day and for S8 to work through the bugs. However, it says I only have 17 hours left, so I must only get 9 days to do this event?

storiadelcastello
07-21-18, 07:11 AM
Meadow Potion is crafted in the Potion Shop, 3 hours - 25 Sunburst Blossoms, 25 Meadow Sap, 3 Enchanters Essence

We made the meadow potion in an earlier chapter. I freaked out a bit and went on another adventure to get a tree seed when I saw the potion required. Then realized I had one in inventory!
Thanks to my awesome neighbours who have been so quick to respond all through this challenge. I’m crafting the horn now and trying to get a second meadow wolf.

A7B92
07-21-18, 07:12 AM
I'm out. I will never get 70 Meadow wolf pelts. I started calculating the drop rate for Meadow wolves after the first day I spent on Chapter 6, Goal 3. It was 7%. I'm not going to spend other resources in a futile attempt to get a cute fawn. I did manage to get the Meadow Wolf from the coin collecting. I hope it drops some nice things. I'll keep sending keys to those who request them.

ladlasse
07-21-18, 07:12 AM
Ladlasse, just got your request here on the west coast and sent a key (also replied to requests for keys from a couple of other neighbors). So looks like midnight is indeed the magic hour.

Thank you, Giselle! Thanks also to all my wonderful neighbors who have responded quickly to my daily requests for keys every day. I know people were stuck because the game wasn't handling the requests properly. I guess I was lucky on keys, but unlucky with seeds and wolves this time. Hope others are also plugging away. It took me 2-3 days for seeds and at least 4 days for the 20 wolves, but now I'm on chap 9 hoping wolves will be more frequent this time.

114bookworm
07-21-18, 07:15 AM
I was afraid of that. I looked over the Potion shop list and it's not there. I have restarted the game several times and just restarted the phone bt still no luck. I thought it could be a bug so I am off to contact Storm. I didn't even know what I needed to craft.

ladlasse
07-21-18, 07:19 AM
If you?re in he UK, storybook event chapters start at 8am. I?m going to request you as a friend if that?s ok, could do with another in the UK running to the same schedule as me.

PurpleScorpion76 - I would love to be your neighbor. I am in the US though, so it doesn't help with your hope we are on the same schedule. I do play throughout the day though, so maybe I can still be of help.

venatemp
07-21-18, 07:28 AM
Did anyone else notice somewhere in Goal 10 60 gems are used?

PrincessCupOButter
07-21-18, 07:33 AM
I was afraid of that. I looked over the Potion shop list and it's not there. I have restarted the game several times and just restarted the phone bt still no luck. I thought it could be a bug so I am off to contact Storm. I didn't even know what I needed to craft.

Did you complete day/chapter 5? The 3rd goal that day was to brew the meadow potion. The craft disappears after the potion is collected, but the potion should be in your inventory.

114bookworm
07-21-18, 07:34 AM
Thank you thank you thank you. Just found it on page 45 of Inventory. Sometimes being a collector has it's disadvantages. Got my one meadow wolf and calling THAT one a day.

PrincessCupOButter
07-21-18, 07:37 AM

my icon says 2 days but inside it says event expires in 1 day

If you keep 20 keys in inventory, the goal should autocomplete.

The timer rounds up on the outside icon. It rounds down inside. Actual time left is the inside time plus the number of hours left in the current day.
(I have a little over 16 hours left total. You should have 1 day plus 16 hours based on your timers.)

ladlasse
07-21-18, 07:37 AM
21 hours to go.... I can see it counting down by the minutes and I am a little nervous, about the pelts and the golden eggs, need some more,.... and on chapter 8, first part - seems monsters are afraid of my kingdom!

Cloudberry plants have a good spawn rate for wisps and they count. Lair of beasts and the prison from the sea adventure spawn monsters every time as does the troll sparing pit. Good luck.

PrincessCupOButter
07-21-18, 07:41 AM
Did anyone else notice somewhere in Goal 10 60 gems are used?

Is it possible you accidentally hit skip for something? Or maybe hit a gem trap?

queencleo2
07-21-18, 07:44 AM
You made one already

PrincessCupOButter
07-21-18, 07:47 AM

The horn has to be crafted and collected before the event ends. You actually have a little extra time to craft the fawn. Check the goalbook or the forge for the timer. But make sure you collect the horn before the event expires!

Lavenderdale
07-21-18, 07:52 AM
Which post are Shebuya?s pictures?

Shibuya is on vacation until August.

Chaotarch
07-21-18, 08:11 AM
Thanks Puffi.. honestly I'd love another tree.. I love them! They're so chic:D

they are my favorite too:D

AnnirasSweets
07-21-18, 08:21 AM
Well, I've got my horn crafting right now so I think I'm pretty much done. While I didn't have as many troubles that lots of others did, I can say without a doubt that this event took waaaaaay more energy than any other has in quite some time. Not only is my energy store seriously depleted but my inventory took a sizable hit as well.

Storybooks used to be the less stressful and demanding events (at least I thought they were) but I'm wiped after this one and will be all to happy if we don't have another anytime soon. I had originally planned to focus back in on Sabina before the next event but I'll have to spend the downtime crafting and restocking my inventory if I have any hopes of being ready for whatever's next.

M2013C
07-21-18, 08:31 AM
Can we have Both fawn?

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 08:33 AM

The horn has to be crafted and collected before the event ends. You actually have a little extra time to craft the fawn. Check the goalbook or the forge for the timer. But make sure you collect the horn before the event expires!

The horn takes 3 hours to craft

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 08:39 AM
Can we have Both fawn?

You can have as many Fawns as you wish..
The 1st horn is free but you have to buy the others @500gems each

No way to craft 2 horns at the same moment.. no way to have 2 free horns.

venatemp
07-21-18, 08:46 AM
Is it possible you accidentally hit skip for something? Or maybe hit a gem trap?

I definitely didn't skip anything, but could have been caught in a gem trap, but usually notice that.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 08:49 AM
Well, I've got my horn crafting right now so I think I'm pretty much done. While I didn't have as many troubles that lots of others did, I can say without a doubt that this event took waaaaaay more energy than any other has in quite some time. Not only is my energy store seriously depleted but my inventory took a sizable hit as well.

Storybooks used to be the less stressful and demanding events (at least I thought they were) but I'm wiped after this one and will be all to happy if we don't have another anytime soon. I had originally planned to focus back in on Sabina before the next event but I'll have to spend the downtime crafting and restocking my inventory if I have any hopes of being ready for whatever's next.
Next should be a Monster Hunt?
Wild Energy use with chopping and bashing.
Stocking up will be slow.
Sabina's stuck till permits craft.. THAT takes forever!!!
Flygers &Co on milk diet and no extra droppings.. not even one!
TOOOO many permissions needed to help her out of danger.

Seriously700
07-21-18, 08:57 AM
Oh this is slow torture. I have 5 each of the sunburst flowers and meadow trees. I thought that would be plenty to spawn the meadow wolves on a predictable basis. But most of the time they only spawn wolves every other collection of all 10. On one occasion that I was counting, it took 35 hits to spawn a wolf.

Even though I played regularly throughout the day on day 9 (with the exception of a 3 hour break), I still needed 3 more wolves to finish part 1 of day 9. It took 7 rounds of collecting from the 10 trees/flowers this morning.

Then I finally spawned the extra one needed for the missing page. Yikes, it didn't drop the missing page! I hadn't realized it wasn't a guaranteed drop of the wolf spawned on that goal. I hope it's not a very rare drop. I don't know how much longer I can keep checking my game every 30 minutes.

I don't know what's worse - the boredom or the frustration. This could have been a fun and satisfying event if only the drop rates were reasonable.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 09:06 AM
@ Seriously

Mine dropped on the 4th.. but who reported less and also more.
Check your Farmhouses too.. I found they spawned easier from them at this stage.
Good Luck!

jkc619
07-21-18, 09:33 AM
My fawnicorn is crafting and I want to say thank you to all my wonderful neighbors who answered all the key requests so quickly! I had not saved any keys from yesterday and at midnight PST I had to send out requests hoping I would get all of them in time. I did spend quite a bit of time lately with the help of the past community key quests whittling down my neighbor list from almost 300 to 116. That saves time but I wish they would put in a "click all" button!!If anyone wants to send me a neighbor request, I will be happy to accept. jkc619 is my ID. I also want to thank everyone on this forum. It really helps! I played for 4 years before I found this-I do not know how I did it before. You are all wonderful!
And to those who visit me, please excuse the mess! I am not a good decorator and try to keep as much as I can out of storage :)

Seriously700
07-21-18, 09:42 AM
@ Seriously

Mine dropped on the 4th.. but who reported less and also more.
Check your Farmhouses too.. I found they spawned easier from them at this stage.
Good Luck!

Thanks for the tip. I spawned one on my 12th farmhouse and it dropped the missing page!

riverly
07-21-18, 09:46 AM
Mine is crafting in the meadow as well. I know I too have visited kingdoms that are so organized and pristine. That's always my goal, even in real life lol, but can't ever seem to get it to stay that way for long.
Anyway thanks to those who forged ahead,( Stymie, ) and gave us tips along the way. So many to mention.
Love this forum.

I do wish the Community Keys goal would stay open longer. I'd like to open a couple more chests. I don't have enough energy to keep checking my farms.

GiselleX16
07-21-18, 10:21 AM
Finally...finally got my 20th wolf and made it out of Chapter 6 and zoomed through 7 but with only hours left do not even expect to get the 15 monsters in 8 let alone finish. This has been the only timeline where I tried but couldn’t at least make Chapter 10.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 10:36 AM
Mine is crafting in the meadow as well. I know I too have visited kingdoms that are so organized and pristine. That's always my goal, even in real life lol, but can't ever seem to get it to stay that way for long.
Anyway thanks to those who forged ahead,( Stymie, ) and gave us tips along the way. So many to mention.
Love this forum.

I do wish the Community Keys goal would stay open longer. I'd like to open a couple more chests. I don't have enough energy to keep checking my farms.

I saw my community key goal load on the screen, lefthand side, a half hour ago, the last re-set we had. Before it was in the goal book. It says 7:22
:15.. so should last awhile.
I do have keys to open more chests but honestly, even if I classify myself as CS addicted :rolleyes: I'm done!

dragoniakingdom
07-21-18, 10:58 AM
I have finished,due to my wonderful neighbors who filled requests.

Having said that,it was the worse event yet. Reasons way too many,but a few:

So many requests that your servers just can?t handle (not a new problem as it has been a problem before).
Players finding out they need Thurston fort/level 6 Tavern when already have started & used up resources/energy..not nice S8.
Those who are still trying to complete,I wish you the best.

Finally: Neighbours 10/10
S8: 0/10

ladlasse
07-21-18, 11:15 AM
Finally...finally got my 20th wolf and made it out of Chapter 6 and zoomed through 7 but with only hours left do not even expect to get the 15 monsters in 8 let alone finish. This has been the only timeline where I tried but couldn’t at least make Chapter 10.

Giselle - don't give up. I finished chapter 6 yesterday and, as you know, I had to wait until this morning for the 10 community keys. I actually was able to get the 15 monsters in a few hours this morning. Just keep checking the farms, cottages, and trees, and plants. Once you are through the horrible chapter 6, they started appearing more frequently. I am now crafting the horn. I never thought I'd be able to finish this task, but it looks like I will.

PrincessCupOButter
07-21-18, 11:17 AM
Since the Meadow of the fawn becomes pure deco after crafting the horn, can we please ditch the floating box? There are no crafts in it, and it is doubtful any will be added, so please just turn it into true deco for those who’d like to keep it on the board.

suzishine
07-21-18, 11:37 AM
.... bought the offered package... but forgot that I don?t have enough golden eggs.... missing three..😑 -_- ..... >_< ..... have chickens out...

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 12:14 PM
.... bought the offered package... but forgot that I don?t have enough golden eggs.... missing three..�� -_- ..... >_< ..... have chickens out...
Oh noooo! :(
We're nbrs so had a look at your kingdom.. you'll need more chickens, MANY chickens, 20/30 to be lucky to find golden eggs. Their collection time is half hour and they're rare so you have to insist. 4/5 chickens no good.
Other places where they drop I don't see, but maybe you'd have something stored.

(from the Hub)
Found: hatchery, chickens, Glimmeregg Bunny, Fireworks Griffin, Golden Mine, Griffin Roost, Royal Griffin, Parrot, Griffina (Baron's tent), Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Ugly Goose, swan, black swan, swanson, Aetas, Spring chick

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

suzishine
07-21-18, 01:19 PM
Oh noooo! :(
We're nbrs so had a look at your kingdom.. you'll need more chickens, MANY chickens, 20/30 to be lucky to find golden eggs. Their collection time is half hour and they're rare so you have to insist. 4/5 chickens no good.
Other places where they drop I don't see, but maybe you'd have something stored.

(from the Hub)
Found: hatchery, chickens, Glimmeregg Bunny, Fireworks Griffin, Golden Mine, Griffin Roost, Royal Griffin, Parrot, Griffina (Baron's tent), Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Ugly Goose, swan, black swan, swanson, Aetas, Spring chick

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Thank you moon ❤️ <3 I will try my best, and buy some more chickens! lavenderdale (hope I?m writing the name correct) also said loads of chickens.... thought I was going to be lucky for a change (smacks head* + lol 555) hahahahaha

❤️ <3 Forum

To add: missing now two golden eggs... 🥚🥚

butterfly_25
07-21-18, 01:20 PM
Hey everyone! This thread grows so much every day. It has been a confusing event from the start and a very stressful one!
I've been wondering, is there a reason that the meadow wolf can be obtained in two different ways? It is in the workshop and also the goal book. Is one option better than the other or does one have a different outcome than the other? The only difference I know of is that the workshop takes time and the goal book would be automatic. Thank you :)

M2013C
07-21-18, 02:04 PM
You can have as many Fawns as you wish..
The 1st horn is free but you have to buy the others @500gems each

No way to craft 2 horns at the same moment.. no way to have 2 free horns.

Well I know you never get things free, but I do know that sometimes you cant get them Both. I dont want to spend gems and in the end I dont have the fawn. Do you have to make another Horn for the second one, cant you just click on the 500 button to make a fawn.

misterspud
07-21-18, 02:07 PM
So I sent my request for keys early this morning at quickly got 20 which I used toward a second wolf. I then see I need ask neighbors for another 20 for the fawn. I added many great new neighbors who sent keys. None are showing up in my total. I?m stuck unless S8 refreshes my key stash. Hate to lose out over that. Any suggestions?

ladlasse
07-21-18, 02:08 PM
I am extremely surprised, but I am at the end of this event. Yesterday I was still stuck on level 6 trying to get 20 meadow wolves. I didn't think there was much chance of finishing. Glad I kept plugging away. Now the horn has been forged, and I can complete chapter 10.

Thank you to everyone for quick responses to requests for keys and for great advice in this forum.

I have one meadow wolf. I won't be able to make a second one, but I have 4 gold and 3 platinum coins. Is it worth 40 gems to have a 2nd one? I read what the drops could be. Honestly, I haven't paid attention to what they have been from the one I have. I've been trying to do everything so quickly, I didn't pay attention.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 02:21 PM
Well I know you never get things free, but I do know that sometimes you cant get them Both. I dont want to spend gems and in the end I dont have the fawn. Do you have to make another Horn for the second one, cant you just click on the 500 button to make a fawn.
yes.. you need another horn for the second craft.. but the crafting spot empties when you collect the first horn so no options are to craft a second free one.
the only way to craft other Fawns are by buying the horns in the Forge, by clicking the 500 gem tab / using gems.

meme1098
07-21-18, 02:26 PM
So I sent my request for keys early this morning at quickly got 20 which I used toward a second wolf. I then see I need ask neighbors for another 20 for the fawn. I added many great new neighbors who sent keys. None are showing up in my total. I?m stuck unless S8 refreshes my key stash. Hate to lose out over that. Any suggestions?

Oh, no! You should always wait until the storybook goal clears & moves on before using anything for another goal.
I'm so sorry that happened for you!
The only problem here is you have a limit of receiving 20 responses in a day. 21 if you ask Stormie after you get the first 20. So not sure if you're gonna finish Calpter 10 unless you're a day ahead.

newzealander
07-21-18, 02:45 PM
Apologies if this has already been said, but something to be aware of is that the sunburst flowers and meadow trees stop dropping wooden coins when you complete the Meadow of the Fawn craft, even though the Wolf quest is still going on. So your best source of wooden coins goes, and all you are left with is the poor percentage drops from cottages and farmhouses.
So if you want the Wolf, and are close to completing the Meadow quest, hold off as long as you can, and get as many wooden coins as you can.

misterspud
07-21-18, 02:45 PM
Do we only get 20 per day? If so I?m screwed.

podunkiana
07-21-18, 02:47 PM
Only thing I look forward to more besides this terrible event being in the rearview, is the survey primate that please please i so hope comes after the conclusion of this trainwreck event. Its not gonna be pretty Dorothy... click them heals girl and blast off back to Kansas cause this aint gonna be the Land of Oz. The Land of CS has turned into mindless drudgery the likes even Orwell never dreamed of. Salute

misterspud
07-21-18, 02:48 PM
Auuuuuuugh! Thanks for the info. I lose out. Maybe it?s a sign to take a break.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 03:10 PM

Ok, let's reason..
Ask neighbors was the first goal on opening Day 10 this morning.. so I would say your CS day had just recharged and began.
Logically thinking you should be able to send out requests on your new day, as the one's you sent before were on Day 9.

Looking further into the details of this part of the event it is VERY contrasting.. as.. all keys are kept in the same place in the inventory as are identical.. being the ones from the 'daily side-goal' as a boost.. as are the keys needed in the quest this Day10 morning.

Here the problem arrises.. how can we receive 20 + 20 sets of keys in a day? It's not possible and we know.

So why did the event give such instructions to need to ask twice for 20 keys in the same day for 2 different goals!!!!!

The majority of players asked keys for the quest first.. and had no problems as the goals continued.. and I did realize they were not consumed from the inventory... and could craft chests after.. BUT if you crafted chests FIRST.. they were consumed and you were blocked.

I would file a report but ufortunately you don't have time for the answer..
Try posting in Bugs and Issues thread? but I'm afraid it's weekend.
Let's hopefully see if our Mod can suggest what you can do.. and in the meantime take pictures as evidence which may be needed in your report.

Sorry no positive ideas.. but do see your problem, and the issue the TWO same group of keys can cause.. and I don't consider it your fault in play.

ADDING: for the reason I noticed the keys used for the goal was not consumed, and I did post about it this morning, does seem a correction was made in our game to allow use of the one set of keys twice.. but the correction wasn't carried on if you crafted chests first.

cheers196
07-21-18, 03:33 PM
Auuuuuuugh! Thanks for the info. I lose out. Maybe it?s a sign to take a break.

I’d you decided to spend gems to pass the goal, don’t spend gem by clicking “skip”the goal. I don’t remember how much it was exactly but it costs somewhere around 200 gems. If you go to the workshop, you can buy a key for 2 gem and the key goes to your inventory so it will cost only 40 gems to complete the goal.

I was saving the keys for two days just to make sure goal 2 auto complete. Then I forgot about it and made two chest just before goal 2 this morning. I needed 6 more keys to complete the goal so I bought them for 12 gems in the workshop. I had to force close and restart the game for the keys to register in the goal, btw.

GiselleX16
07-21-18, 03:42 PM
Made it to chapter 9 with eight hours to go but not only do I need to fight 15 wolves, I need 34 more pelts. I don’t want to use my alicorns for energy if we’re about to have a monster hunt. I do have 19 Keys though!

Glimmerless
07-21-18, 03:52 PM
For those of you still crafting a Meadow Wolf in these last few hours(?), you might want to consider using Gems (if you have any) for the last parts, especially if you're pressed for time.

I calculated it, and just to make 1 Silver is 8 Bronze Coins. 1 Bronze is 25 Wood Coins. 8 x 25 is 200. In order to get 200 Wood Coins, you'd have to use around 100 Energy - just for 1 Silver Coin! And you need 5 of these for 1 Gold. It costs 50 Gems for just 30 Energy in the Stock Up. I think ~7 Gems to speed up the Wizard School lv5 just for 10 Energy. If you're limited on Energy, it might be worth it to spend 5 Gems on 1 Silver Coin or 10 Gems on 1 Gold Coin in the Workshop. It is spending hard-earned or bought Gems, but it might be worth it to save you from all that stress and trouble of getting the Meadow Wolf and/or crafting Fawnicorn on time.

Just something to think about! Oh, and if you have the Energy, be careful of the time. You'll have to calculate how much Sunburst/Meadow you have and see if you can collect every half hour and make it on time.

For me, I try not to use Gems on these things because it feels like "*****ing" but I don't think I have the time (nor the Energy) to finish on a natural timeline. I'm pretty close to finishing my second Meadow Wolf, so I'll just Gem the rest of it and use my Energy to work on kingdom goals instead before the next event. I want to put this event behind me as well. I think a few Gems are worth my peace of mind, even if they may not be worth the Meadow Wolf.

misterspud
07-21-18, 04:03 PM
Thank you all for great responses!

Tiramisalla
07-21-18, 04:06 PM
So if I have 20 keys in my inventory now, will it "count" for Chapter 10, Goal 1?? I'm almost done with chapter 9 - just need to spawn that last wolf...

0LIW0
07-21-18, 04:12 PM
Little under 8 hours left and Im still fighting wolves to drop a stupid missing page!!!! This event has been dumb especially with the ****ing requirements. I mean 25 wolves then 15 then 70!!!! Pelts (Which you didn?t get from fighting the 35 wolves)!!! And now we need it to drop a non guranteed item??? C?mon Storm8 give us a break!!!

Im getting sleep deprived because im soooo close but really cant imagine people who work fulltime doing any of this.

transberry
07-21-18, 04:23 PM
Stupid game has error

Says you cannot send keys request due to already sent

It did this 2 days ago 2

I need to send 19 key requests

Anyone on want a new neighbor please. I do not have $10 to buy gems have just over 7 hours to be done chapter 10

Huge thanks

transberry
07-21-18, 04:24 PM
So if I have 20 keys in my inventory now, will it "count" for Chapter 10, Goal 1?? I'm almost done with chapter 9 - just need to spawn that last wolf...
Mine are not counting

meme1098
07-21-18, 04:34 PM

Just hang onto them til tomorrow. Then when you open Chapter 10, you'll see if they'll count. Several players have reported the ones they carried over counted.

If they do count & you pass on to part 2, then you can ask for more for the Meadow wolf goal & get 20 more for the day.

tigarlilyvol
07-21-18, 04:34 PM
Stupid game has error

It did this 2 days ago 2

Anyone on want a new neighbor please. I do not have $10 to buy gems have just over 7 hours to be done chapter 10

Huge thanks

Sent invite Tn volfan

transberry
07-21-18, 04:38 PM
Sent invite Tn volfan

Thank you

kolakid2
07-21-18, 04:46 PM
Mine are not counting

sent invite ID:kolakid Kingdom : ��Camelot��

mine didn?t show /either always had to keep force closing & then seem to count

PrincessCelestian
07-21-18, 04:50 PM
Do we only get 20 per day? If so I?m screwed.

You should get through that goal. It?s your only way to complete now.

PrincessCelestian
07-21-18, 04:56 PM
So can we still request the 20 Keys tomorrow after we are done with Chapter 10 of the storybook? Does anyone know the answer to this question even?!?!? I am at 3 platinum and 4 gold keys. I want to get the second fawn so I am trying to save as many gems as I can on a second meadow wolf. If I can get 2 or possibly even 3 gold coins from a platinum chest tomorrow then I could only have to spend 10 gems vs 40. In theory, we should be able to. But that?s just a theory.

katbean2
07-21-18, 05:04 PM
Stupid game has error

It did this 2 days ago 2

Huge thanks

Hi! I just sent you an invite (kingdom name is gimme gems). I'll be sure to keep checking for your key request. Hopefully you can get enough new neighbors to get this done. Good luck!!

olcastle
07-21-18, 05:04 PM
So can we still request the 20 Keys tomorrow after we are done with Chapter 10 of the storybook?

My goal to ask for the keys expires in less than an hour.

CharmOfLea
07-21-18, 05:22 PM
Shibuya is on vacation until August.

Thank you!

Tiramisalla
07-21-18, 05:32 PM
Just hang onto them til tomorrow. Then when you open Chapter 10, you'll see if they'll count. Several players have reported the ones they carried over counted.

If they do count & you pass on to part 2, then you can ask for more for the Meadow wolf goal & get 20 more for the day.

My event has a timer with only 6:27 left. Thankfully my keys counted. I have 3hrs for forging horn then 3hrs for fawn with 27 min to spare I hope!!

Stymie52
07-21-18, 05:40 PM
I don’t recall if this has already been mentioned, but if you are collecting wood coins for a second (or more) Meadow Wolf, taverns are dropping the wood coins. It is an 8 hour wait time, but could reduce the amount of gems to make up for needed gold coins. Just a thought!

Stymie52
07-21-18, 05:53 PM
So can we still request the 20 Keys tomorrow after we are done with Chapter 10 of the storybook? Does anyone know the answer to this question even?!?!? I am at 3 platinum and 4 gold keys. I want to get the second fawn so I am trying to save as many gems as I can on a second meadow wolf. If I can get 2 or possibly even 3 gold coins from a platinum chest tomorrow then I could only have to spend 10 gems vs 40. In theory, we should be able to. But that?s just a theory.

I have been requesting keys through the Kingdom Goals, the book on the upper left of the screen. I just noticed that I have 11 minutes left before it expires. So that may be the end for me to craft chests from keys.

AnnirasSweets
07-21-18, 05:53 PM

I'm wondering this myself. I wasn't planning on crafting another wolf but I also didn't want to 'waste' the keys I had so... I crafted a couple chests and am now very near to crafting another wolf but I don't feel like using my energy to do finish it nor do I want to use my gems since I'm going for the second fawn, too. If I could open one chest tomorrow it'd give me enough for my final wolf without me having to deplete my resources anymore than I already have. I'd much rather end the event with an extra wolf than an inventory full of coins, ya know?

I have been requesting keys through the Kingdom Goals, the book on the upper left of the screen. I just noticed that I have 11 minutes left before it expires. So that may be the end for me to craft chests from keys.

Only saw this after I posted so thanks for pointing that out, I haven't been checking the goal book so I didn't see the timer. I think it's silly that it's ending earlier than the event but what can we do? I guess I'll have to see if I can make those last three gold coins on my own.

ladlasse
07-21-18, 06:06 PM
I have 4 gold and 3 platinum coins. Is it worth 40 gems to have a 2nd meadow wolf? I read what the drops could be. Honestly, I haven't paid attention to what they are actually dropping from the one I have. I've been trying to do everything so quickly, I didn't pay attention.

Is it worth it?

Lavenderdale
07-21-18, 06:19 PM
I am extremely surprised, but I am at the end of this event. Yesterday I was still stuck on level 6 trying to get 20 meadow wolves. I didn't think there was much chance of finishing. Glad I kept plugging away. Now the horn has been forged, and I can complete chapter 10.

Thank you to everyone for quick responses to requests for keys and for great advice in this forum.

I have one meadow wolf. I won't be able to make a second one, but I have 4 gold and 3 platinum coins. Is it worth 40 gems to have a 2nd one? I read what the drops could be. Honestly, I haven't paid attention to what they have been from the one I have. I've been trying to do everything so quickly, I didn't pay attention.

I can't decide for you personally, but a friend of mine went crazy and somehow got five wolves without gemming, due to regrets from not getting more of something (flygers?) in the past. I was debating gemming a second one (only got first this morning) but it would cost a LOT with no coins at all. You are close enough that the cost is minimal. They drop parts for lanterns, needed for expansions:
"The Meadow Wolf prize has a chance of dropping Earth Wisp, Spellbound Dew, and/or Wisp Lantern."

transberry
07-21-18, 06:26 PM
Hi! I just sent you an invite (kingdom name is gimme gems). I'll be sure to keep checking for your key request. Hopefully you can get enough new neighbors to get this done. Good luck!!

Thank you

Up to 5 keys

kolakid2
07-21-18, 06:35 PM
Stupid game has error

It did this 2 days ago 2

Huge thanks

Sent Invite ID: kolakid Kingdom: Camelot

janddolphins
07-21-18, 06:59 PM
All my neighbors have been asked but my game is of course responseding slow this time whereas in past 10-15 min I had all responses. I don?t want th Scto hold me up. I missed a couple days but have been collecting from wolves non stop. Started with 400 energy today, so even though I?m on chapter 7 with 1/2 a day to go, once I move past I have almost every item or place needed aside from any slays.

But I regret not reading the forum about key and used mine, despite written #, I have about 6/10 plus Need the extra 20. Anyone feel free to add me if they need keys too, as long as I?m awake and still working I will answer in 10-30 minutes. Also anyone who can add me so I can send some fresh keys, maybe that will do the trick.

As always neighbor rule can go out the door during events. I hope everyone makes it!

ladlasse
07-21-18, 06:59 PM
I can't decide for you personally, but a friend of mine went crazy and somehow got five wolves without gemming, due to regrets from not getting more of something (flygers?) in the past. I was debating gemming a second one (only got first this morning) but it would cost a LOT with no coins at all. You are close enough that the cost is minimal. They drop parts for lanterns, needed for expansions:
"The Meadow Wolf prize has a chance of dropping Earth Wisp, Spellbound Dew, and/or Wisp Lantern."

Thanks, Lavenderdale. I seem to always have a good supply of earth wisps and lanterns (probably from the flygers that you friend was talking about). I'm pretty stingy with my gems, but maybe I'll go ahead and use them. It costs 40 gems to skip all 8 gold coins, so I should have saved my energy and not worried about trying to collect and create them myself. Since I have 4, it would also cost 40 gems to craft the last 4. Guess I'll have some souvenirs.

Sweepster
07-21-18, 07:30 PM
So unhappy with this stupid storyline. I wasn't getting the keys I was asking for (receiving about 9 most days) - I know my friends weren't getting requests from me because I have a second account. So, now I am stuck on Chapter 9 with 8 wolves still to find and four hours of the quest left :mad:. Fed up with spending money and not getting anywhere.

riverly
07-21-18, 08:57 PM
My goal to ask for the keys expires in less than an hour.The goal has expired but I'm wondering if any more responses for the keys will still come in at the start of a new day. In the past we still got responses days later, but things are so different this time. Goodness knows we sent out more than we needed, and we still have the ability to craft chests in the workshop. If not I'll finish off with gems.

riverly
07-21-18, 09:23 PM
So unhappy with this stupid storyline. I wasn't getting the keys I was asking for (receiving about 9 most days) - I know my friends weren't getting requests from me because I have a second account. So, now I am stuck on Chapter 9 with 8 wolves still to find and four hours of the quest left :mad:. Fed up with spending money and not getting anywhere.I wish a fix could be found for this glitch that so many players experience. Mine worked. So why was it different for other players? It doesn't make any sense. There's got to be an explanation.

transberry
07-21-18, 09:24 PM
So unhappy with this stupid storyline. I wasn't getting the keys I was asking for (receiving about 9 most days) - I know my friends weren't getting requests from me because I have a second account. So, now I am stuck on Chapter 9 with 8 wolves still to find and four hours of the quest left :mad:. Fed up with spending money and not getting anywhere.

Totally agree. I have no gems, between payday and I lose out all because goal says ask for keys

I asked for keys 11 hours ago 1 registered than around 4 hours ago it showed 5

2 hours to go it shows 1

I took screenshots but Storm will do nothing, been here since the beginning and I will not get fawnicorn

transberry
07-21-18, 09:26 PM
I wish a fix could be found for this glitch that so many players experience. Mine worked. So why was it different for other players? It doesn't make any sense. There's got to be an explanation.

The key carryover thing definitely did not happen in my kingdom

suzishine
07-21-18, 10:29 PM
One hour left, one egg needed- can I gen skip and then make the horn? Do I have to collect the horn before storybook goal timer ends???

zoroak
07-21-18, 11:05 PM
One hour left, one egg needed- can I gen skip and then make the horn? Do I have to collect the horn before storybook goal timer ends???

This is on the first page.

suzishine
07-21-18, 11:14 PM
This is on the first page.

Thanks!
Yes. I know - but it doesn?t say that you have to craft the horn before the storybook ends... mine ends in less than an hour, but the EVENT itself ends in one day....

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 11:15 PM

suzishine.. don't do it!
you need 3 hrs to craft the horn.. and if what's written on first page is correct.. you have to collect the horn BEFORE time-out.

Being one of those temporary crafting places, what usually happens is everything just blanks out and as mine at the moment.. and steals what you're crafting.
I'm not sure either that the Fawn craft will remain in the workshop after.. as tomorrow, monday 23.. the monster event should start, unless this date is not a misprint. So at CS's new day.. I think the whole game will return back to normal.

BUT.. this is a contrasting fact: what happens to players who started the event after? Do they start monster hunt while they have Meadow Wolf still running and have extra time to finish?

Not much makes sense lately.. too many ifs and whens that differ even between we players on the same game.

MoonVillage3
07-21-18, 11:18 PM
Thanks!
Yes. I know - but it doesn?t say that you have to craft the horn before the storybook ends... mine ends in less than an hour, but the EVENT itself ends in one day....

Yes it does.. heres from first page near the top in 'tips':

What you do is at your own risk.. I don't see it as possible.. in less than an hour.

EDITED TO ADD FAWNICORN DROPS: blue petals, coins :blue:

suzishine
07-21-18, 11:40 PM
Yes it does.. heres from first page near the top in 'tips':

What you do is at your own risk.. I don't see it as possible.. in less than an hour.

EDITED TO ADD FAWNICORN DROPS: blue petals, coins :blue:

Oh, I really thought the Fawnicorn took three hours..... it says you ?win? but have to craft it... ok... I?ll not do it, and kind of ?hate? that I have now a lot of pages with no use for! .... but what if I don?t completas the building of the medow...? Will it just be a pile of construction that I cannot move? ...
at least I have the wolf... so wanted to finish the story.... just to be able to finish it, right? ... really this event has been very stressing - I?ve lost gems also, pressing ?buy energy for gems...? (mistake of cure..)

Thanks you moon! ❤️<3

So, the horn takes three hours to craft - and has to be finished before the storybook ends... and gem skipping hours ... hm - I have to spend a lot of gems for the fawn then..... so I can then craft the fawn, but that also takes three hours and have to be crafted before event ends....

So - storybook ended for me, didn?t get to build the medow - but I see I still can, and I kind of have to to even store it! .... the storybook now lets me buy the horn for 500 gems... so I guess I could have gen skipped the building requirements, needed one golden egg this morning, and then possible gem skip the crafting time of the horn - but don?t know how many gems it would have been.....

Oh well, the wolf was a nice prize anyways.. and I had a huge difficulty to pick between the fawns - both were so cute!! Congrats to everyone whom finished!

I don?t think I would have gotten this far without the forum! <3

LillieNomi
07-22-18, 12:00 AM
I am so unhappy right now! I know I collected my horn last night and started the fawn. But there must have been a rollback that I didn?t notice. So this morning: no horn, no fawn, no nothing! Puls I spent gems last night so skip a step...

olcastle
07-22-18, 12:36 AM
what happens to players who started the event after? Do they start monster hunt while they have Meadow Wolf still running and have extra time to finish?

Today is the last day of event for everyone who started later. Event started automatically on Friday.

scavaig
07-22-18, 12:48 AM
Never been so pleased to see the end of an event ;-) hopefully the next event doesn't have a leaderboard.

Did not manage to finish day 6 - a bit of a first with a storybook.

Now I wonder why they are offering the horn at 500 gems as the main prize if the craft of the faun had to be finished before the end of the event???

0LIW0
07-22-18, 12:49 AM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I was CRAFTING the horn and fell asleep and i just checked it now and it had finished but NO HORN!!!! There were still 6 hours left when i started the craft!!! Now Im really upset. 😭😭😭 Why no horn???
Yes, i know it says to finish craft before storybook ends but it is still stupid. Never been so disgusted with an event before.

suzishine
07-22-18, 12:57 AM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I was CRAFTING the horn and fell asleep and i just checked it now and it had finished but NO HORN!!!! There were still 6 hours left when i started the craft!!! Now Im really upset. 😭😭😭 Why no horn???
Yes, i know it says to finish craft before storybook ends but it is still stupid. Never been so disgusted with an event before.

Sorry to hear, I think you?d have to collect the horn before the storybook event ends.... I was going to gem skip, but don?t know the cost of skipping crafting the horn, so I only got to goal 10... and have a pile of crafting blocks instead of the medow of the fawn.. I will never get the little deer fawn..

I could spend 500 gems and then craft it today before the event ends, which is approx 17 hours... but I hear the drops are not worth 500 gems..

Just hoping for a next, hopefully, greater event

rembetiko
07-22-18, 01:11 AM
I hardly ever got any keys, not even from my other accounts although I sent them. Some accounts didn’t even get my requests ...

As for this event, it depended too much on chance. It was not possible to perform some tasks if we did not get enough beasts and enough keys from neighbours. I won’t play any more events unless the reward is some energy source like the white alicorn or better. A tree which gives once a week a few one-minute unlimited energy plums which can be stored and consumed would be great.

scavaig
07-22-18, 01:36 AM
Sorry to hear, I think you?d have to collect the horn before the storybook event ends.... I was going to gem skip, but don?t know the cost of skipping crafting the horn, so I only got to goal 10... and have a pile of crafting blocks instead of the medow of the fawn.. I will never get the little deer fawn..

I could spend 500 gems and then craft it today before the event ends, which is approx 17 hours... but I hear the drops are not worth 500 gems..

Just hoping for a next, hopefully, greater event

Hmmmmm.... I'm A bit confused.

The faun event says expired but the horn is for sale. Page one says you have to craft the faun before the end of the event. Why buy the horn if you cannot use it because the event has expired?

But...The meadow wolf event is still active (16 hours) left. So ...Can you still craft the faun given that the faun event has ended ( but the wolf one hasn't) ?

It does seem a muddle !

jesslau9
07-22-18, 01:50 AM
I hardly ever got any keys, not even from my other accounts although I sent them. Some accounts didn’t even get my requests ...

As for this event, it depended too much on chance. It was not possible to perform some tasks if we did not get enough beasts and enough keys from neighbours. I won’t play any more events unless the reward is some energy source like the white alicorn or better. A tree which gives once a week a few one-minute unlimited energy plums which can be stored and consumed would be great.

Yeah i was sending requests to neighbors who send me theirs and yet I received only 6 back for the last day

SkyeMyst
07-22-18, 02:34 AM
Wolves just aren’t appearing. 3 days and only 6 wolves, worst event yet.

jkc619
07-22-18, 02:40 AM
The first collection of my enchanted Fawnicorn gave me 2 red petals and 250 coins! Really? All that trouble for that?

transberry
07-22-18, 02:56 AM
I need new good neighbors

In this event only got keys from 21 neighbors, never more than 3-4 a day, never from stormiest

Never from more than 1 neighbor twice

I just dumped over 300 neighbors I’ve had for years, guess they weren’t active anymore

I’m accepting any active neighbor no matter your level

Transberry is my storm id

kolakid2
07-22-18, 03:37 AM
Sorry for nbrs asking for keys!
Don?t know what the problem is !!!
Got alot of new Nbrs & invited a few including you transberry but never got a single request for keys from you or anyone else
Stayed online for about 4 hours after new invites/added new nbrs but no requests came in!