PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

GiselleX16
07-17-18, 11:56 PM
7 wolves, 10 pelts, 4 fangs in 24 hours from three each trees and flowers. Didn’t keep track how many times I collected from the six of them, but probably something like 15 times. I don’t expect to finish the storybook but need something to do in between making trade tickets for a third permit. My cows and chickens probably hate me because they only get a couple of hours sleep at a time. Well, except for overnight. Just their luck I’m stuck home recovering from a broken foot bone.

I do think the wolves are very pretty and I like the trees. The graphics might be my favorite part followed by the personalities.

PurpleScorpion76
07-17-18, 11:57 PM
Can someone please tell me, without me having to read back through pages (I just had 3 glasses of wine, and 3 is definitely my limit for writing sane posts!), am I right in thinking that I am expected to get 20 Meadow Wolves to spawn from my few sunflowers and meadow trees? Cause if so....HOW? Surely not?? Surely I am missing something?

That’s what I’ve understood, I suppose we could continue to go on the adventures and get more. I did get one after but I’ve got 4 of each plant and tree, and I my managed 8 Meadow Wolves yesterday from about midday onwards and grant you it was a ridiculously busy day for me yesterday, I’ve had about 4 already this morning but that means I won’t be finishing yesterday’s chapter til this evening. This is the single most frustrating storybook event for being behind I’ve ever been involved in. And that includes the one I just managed to finish in the dying hours from waking up and finishing it by collecting the item needed.

PurpleScorpion76
07-18-18, 12:01 AM
Thank you to our Mods for looking into the matter.. much appreciated.
Info was not indicated ingame to collect from 'only' plants. However I have always included them. Compared to others I have more Wolf spawns that are 9.. (7 y'day, 2 this morning) but then did dedicate 8! hrs of playtime y'day, and have 5 Flowers and 5 Trees. I considered this goal NOT doable, within the time stated, for many of the players. The wolves required should be 10.. NOT 20.

As I have lots of time this week.. I'll follow closely this storybook event.. even at it's slow pace.. and as always.. don't use gems for forging ahead, even though I 'greatly thank' those who do and take the time to post and point out flaws, bugs, difficulties. Our forum would have no value if they didn't.

Yes grateful for the info too. Let’s face it the coins come in handy anyway, however each task should be completable within the 24 hours imho.

natlania
07-18-18, 12:27 AM
I?m still full of glitches. Even though I ask my neighbours for keys every day, I receive none. There?s nothing I can do...?

Jennerwein1
07-18-18, 12:29 AM
I?m still only sitting at 7/20 wolves for the day
And I?m usually a really good neighbor, quick at accepting request. BUT today I only received about 7-10 requests for keys from my neighbors, which is extremely way below the amount of requests I usually have to accept. So I?m really sorry to all my neighbors who?ve asked for keys from me ( Ol?Berlie) today.. they aren?t showing up for me to accept :( :( That has to be a bug for sure! I?m also not receiving anywhere near 20 keys a day back. And I have great neighbors who likewise are always reliable.

~sigh
Same here. Usually neighbor requests are not a problem for me, since I have great neighbors, ans I always respond, too. So, S8, what?s up? Is there a bug or is there a lower limit on requests?

woodlandlady
07-18-18, 12:34 AM
I am just gutted, to have gotten this far and now I’m being stumped by 20 meadow wolves. In 24 hours, I’ve only managed 5. Farmhouses and cottages have spawned many dire boars and fang easts but not a single wolf. Having invested time and gems in this quest, I am furious that it is all for nothing. With only 4 days left and I dread to think what will be asked for next, it’s not going to happen. What is going on? ������

Kirschbaumm
07-18-18, 12:37 AM
Can’t spawn Meadow Wolves, with 10 cottages, 10 farmhouses, 5 sunflowers and 5 trees. Keep your fawn, it’s boring after being annoying.
Will work for the coins untill I can craft one Meadow Wolf.
I’m not happy about this event, too much time for little outcome.

Lavenderdale
07-18-18, 12:51 AM
I am just gutted, to have gotten this far and now I?m being stumped by 20 meadow wolves. In 24 hours, I?ve only managed 5. Farmhouses and cottages have spawned many dire boars and fang easts but not a single wolf. Having invested time and gems in this quest, I am furious that it is all for nothing. With only 4 days left and I dread to think what will be asked for next, it?s not going to happen. What is going on? ������

please see the top post. not only does it get worse, it gets MUCH worse. I only hope that it's easier for mid-level players.

Highlights (not the whole things):
- Level 6 Tavern
- 75 Boar Pelts (BOARS, mind you) (skip for 400+ gems)

- **** 15 more Meadow Wolves
- 70 Meadow Pelts. If we get 2/drop and finish the required wolves (20 in ch. 6 where we are all stuck, plus the 15 here in Ch. 9) ... sure. *cough*

- 75 Bones (not skippable)
- 10 Golden Eggs (not skippable)

Like I said, this might be different for lower level players. I'm fortunate that I haven't been trading boar pelts or golden eggs or bones. Busily making spellbound beams/blocks to level my Tavern.

asdfgh123654
07-18-18, 12:56 AM
Can’t spawn Meadow Wolves, with 10 cottages, 10 farmhouses, 5 sunflowers and 5 trees. Keep your fawn, it’s boring after being annoying.
I’m not happy about this event, too much time for little outcome.
Same, I just collected from 6 meadow trees, 5 sunflowers, 10 cottages and 12 farmhouses and no wolf...

suzishine
07-18-18, 01:02 AM
please see the top post. not only does it get worse, it gets MUCH worse. I only hope that it's easier for mid-level players.

- Level 6 Tavern

- 70 Meadow Pelts. If we get 2/drop and finish the required wolves (20 in ch. 6 where we are all stuck, plus the 15 here in Ch. 9) ... sure. *cough*

Like I said, this might be different for lower level players. I'm fortunate that I haven't been trading boar pelts or golden eggs or bones. Busily making spellbound beams/blocks to level my Tavern.

It?s kind of weird that we?re already ?high? level players... cause thinking of the xp - I guess most current level 50 players have much higher xp than a new 50 players and they also have bigger space and more crafting houses and opportunities...

Can?t be right ..... so sad about this! Seems impossible for me now... only on chapter 5, last goal/ waiting.... and haven?t manage to make one single wolf pet!

Glimmerless
07-18-18, 01:05 AM
Ugh, the 3 Spellbound Beams I was saving for my Sawmill... I used it for the Tavern. I'll never finish Raising the Stakes. ;_; I guess in a way I'm lucky I even had them and was holding off on upgrading Sawmill because I needed all that water for the Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.

I should have held it off and waited to see if I even get to that Tavern goal. Thank you to the players who skipped ahead so the rest of us could see if the future goals are even feasible for us! Good luck to us all. I hope players who were stuck on the Chapter 3 Seed goals have them by now. It's seriously unfair for them otherwise.

vitorfelix31
07-18-18, 01:06 AM

- Level 6 Tavern

NO STRESSE, people who finish this event (lucky or capitalist) will be rewarded, because with these low requirements and the wolfs appear constantly .. fawnicorn drop 5 expansion permits more 100 energy every hour ;):rolleyes::D.. this is the minimum

Chaotarch
07-18-18, 01:06 AM
I've shared the feedback on the Meadow Wolf spawn with the team. I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6. Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.

hey Spirit, pls put this at first page, maybe in RED:cool:

eastie41
07-18-18, 01:38 AM
First, I’d like to thank SpiritWind for contacting the coders about the spawn rate of the Meadow Wolf.

I’m now starting my 2nd day on Chapter 6 with only 6 out of 20 wolf fights. I’ll soldier-on with this chapter quest, but know that I may not complete it. I don’t know what to say. It is a game, but there is an expectation that players can complete the tasks with planning.

The forum and fellow players provide tons of support and advice, I really love you guys!

Perhaps, We can start a new club , ‘Is there life after chapter 6’.

Peace-out!

SpiritWind00
07-18-18, 02:55 AM
Red text alert added before I saw your post Puffy! :)

hannsoph
07-18-18, 03:10 AM
Me too. Stuck on Chap 6 for a day and a half. Only 3 wolves so far. I cannot stay up all night waiting for them to drop. It is 6AM where I am and again. No wolf drop. I dont anticipate finishing. It seems another ploy to get us to buy gems. The joy has gone out of this game for me.

coolssp
07-18-18, 03:17 AM
4 days to go and I've slayed only 6/20 wolfs ;) How on earth is it possible without gems... I've 5 each of flowers and trees :( and definitely no monster lurking as I'm getting shunkupines from flowers and boars from cottages and farmhouses

I've 99 meadow sap and 99 sunburst Flowers so that should be an indication of how many times I've cleared them

On the bright side, just got my 10 wild berry so other goal will progress :)

MoonVillage3
07-18-18, 03:20 AM
Can someone please tell me, without me having to read back through pages (I just had 3 glasses of wine, and 3 is definitely my limit for writing sane posts!), am I right in thinking that I am expected to get 20 Meadow Wolves to spawn from my few sunflowers and meadow trees? Cause if so....HOW? Surely not?? Surely I am missing something?

lol! have another sip before you read my answer so it's not painful.. the answer is yes you have to spawn all them wolves from our lacking collection of trees and flowers. sad isn't it?

it has been reported spawns have been raised.. but I don't see that as a fact yet!

had 8 for the whole day y'days play
and found 2 more this morning.. I've done 11 times every half hr collections on my 5 flowers and 5 trees, missing only 1 collection.
surely doesn't seem like a promising and fruitful day.

edit to add: yes.. I am using my timer :(

jbfps116
07-18-18, 03:20 AM
Zero wolfs from event plants

MoonVillage3
07-18-18, 03:44 AM
Can?t spawn Meadow Wolves, with 10 cottages, 10 farmhouses, 5 sunflowers and 5 trees. Keep your fawn, it?s boring after being annoying.
I?m not happy about this event, too much time for little outcome.

S8 STAFF REPORTED:
CHAPTER 5.. wolves will spawn ONLY from FLOWERS AND TREES
CHAPTER 6.. they will be spawning ALSO FROM COTTAGES AND FARM HOUSES.

Your last phrase is my exact thought, but certainly won't gem in cause of a miscalculated goal.. when an event is SIMPLY NOT DOABLE with too few spawns for the time required. This has to be corrected by the producers.. not players. I'll spend gems to move ahead when it's my fault, or I like a permenant resource.

perry5
07-18-18, 04:01 AM
Well, another day and no improvement on the drop rates for this queendom...have collected 5 times so far..no wolves. With less than 4 days on the clock, I don?t see how it will possible to finish this storybook. Running out of energy sources, so I am doubtful if I will even be able to craft the wolf at this point. Not sure what S8?s definition of fun is, but as far as I am concerned, this isn't it!

stanglady1
07-18-18, 04:02 AM
I just finished this quest.
After four hours of collecting from my 3 Sunflowers and 4 Meadowtrees I had 1 (one!!) Meadow Wolf so I parked my resident monster and walked away. I have better things to do than playing such an annoying quest.

perry5
07-18-18, 04:34 AM
I should add...no wolves spawned, but I have managed to spawn 3 skunks and a fangbeast—which no doubt will disappear once (if) I get to the goal where I need to spawn 10 monsters. And the drop rate of wooden coins on my farmhouses seems to have also declined (averaging about 2 drops per 10 houses.) This may be the first time I abandon an event.

atiragram
07-18-18, 04:39 AM
Ugh, the 3 Spellbound Beams I was saving for my Sawmill... I used it for the Tavern. I'll never finish Raising the Stakes.
Same for me, or actually, I had two of each trying to get the sawmill upgraded and now I know that, apart from ponds and meadow stuff, I also have to regularly collect from my spellbound bloom. Thanks so much to the one who reported it, had I realized this only at the time the tavern is due, I would definitely not going to be able to upgrade it!

As concerns the spawn rates, I got nothing earlier today when collecting for the first few times (first three rounds or so), but now I got two wolves in one collection (from 4 trees and 5 blooms), so I think they may actually have risen the rate finally. I guess it?s now just doable, provided that I keep crafting swords & simple feasts, going to the adventure and making blooms or trees whenever I get a seed. Luckily I did it all the time when I read that drop rates can be very low. So glad about the forum for this quest!

Well, if I actually manage to finish, I guess that it?s worth it to have ?raising the stakes? waiting for another couple of months.

Atiragram

tonyjosiah
07-18-18, 04:52 AM

- Level 6 Tavern

NOT ONE SINGLE WOLF FROM A FARMHOUSE OR COTTAGE...This is truly an insane event to finish in such a short period of time with the terrible drop and spawn rates and impossible odds. And I have over 10,000 energy and I don?t think I can complete this quest and I have NEVER NOT finished a quest in 4 years! I got ONE key yesterday and only 5 wolves with 3 flowers and 3 trees. And with 15 more wolves to slay after 20? You can forget about it... where?s the fun in this? This seems like a money grab to me. This is supposed to be Casual and Social fun gameplay not expensive and annoying. SMH

Chaotarch
07-18-18, 05:12 AM
I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6.
collected from 20 T-Cottages = no wolve
collected from 84 T-Farmhouses = no wolve - only Fangbeasts

atm i am at Day7 Goal 3/3 - not finished

Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.

no Problems with spawns, guess every 6 Tree or Flower

fesxdgdgsgfb
07-18-18, 05:32 AM
I add that I also have no chance of finishing, in solidarity with other players. I’m at 2/20 pelts on chapter 6; I’ve spawned numerous other beasts but in those numerous visits to sunflowers, trees, farmhouses, and cottages, only two wolves.

Queenzod
07-18-18, 05:36 AM
I?m out. This is ridiculous. Wolves not spawning, outrageous requirements, all for a few pretty Bambi pixels that will likely end up in storage b/c I?m maxed on everything it drops. Good luck, y?all! I?ll concentrate on the other quests until S8 gets its act together.

wamboltia
07-18-18, 05:49 AM
I will continue to answer key request from neighbors, but as for myself, I am done with this event. I’m not going to participate in something that is bringing me frustration. Best of luck to those who are staying and fighting it out!

canyon123rose
07-18-18, 05:53 AM
So looks like I’m in the same boat ... all of yesterday two wolves spawned but got three fang beasts and two skupines... at this rate won’t finish. It will be the first in a while I won’t finish and I’m just not into it enough to spend gems or money.... hoping for a better day!

islandtyme
07-18-18, 06:28 AM
Why is it so hard to get past the seeds goal on 3. I have gone to the meadow at least 12 times and still only have 2 of the seeds. Frustrating. Is there something I am missing?

ShibuyaCloth
07-18-18, 06:33 AM
Pfuuu 9 wolfs to go to finish chapter 6, and we need 70 pelts :confused:

Now we still have a few days to go and all the other goals might be done in a few minutes. Not even thinking about the fangs...

Well I hope someone can post nice clean inventory pics of the fawns!

littelprince0313
07-18-18, 06:47 AM
Spawn rate is aweful - 8x7 clicks and 2!!! Wolfs how should this be possible?! Wont manage the 20 in one day -.-

riverly
07-18-18, 06:47 AM
Does the wolf still spawn in Chapter 7?
Or I guess I should ask is the wolf suppose to spawn in Chapter 7?

littelprince0313
07-18-18, 06:49 AM
Why is it so hard to get past the seeds goal on 3. I have gone to the meadow at least 12 times and still only have 2 of the seeds. Frustrating. Is there something I am missing?

After 15th i skiped the last - I just grew tired of it
Whole event totally ridiculous.

jesslau9
07-18-18, 07:17 AM
Spawn rate is aweful - 8x7 clicks and 2!!! Wolfs how should this be possible?! Wont manage the 20 in one day -.-

it is so ridiculas. even if we get 1 an hour, that is 20 hours
I am on day 6 today, and I had ONE spawn using the box and after that, there was NO wolf

I have 3 flowers and 3 trees. so after like 4-5 hours of tryng, i got TWO spawn. which put me off to even bother trying

Tealantern
07-18-18, 07:44 AM
No wolves spawning :confused: I don’t have a monster in my realm :confused:

Tealantern
07-18-18, 07:52 AM
No wolves spawning :confused: I don’t have a monster in my realm :confused:

Just fangbeasts!

stanis87
07-18-18, 07:55 AM
Already 2 days play 6 chapters and from farmhouse falls only red wolves and from cottage only boar here it says and write that there must fall meadow wolf. I want to ask S8, why is that so? How could? This is a shame !!!

judafarm
07-18-18, 07:58 AM
Day 2 figting wolves.. yesterday I did receive 2...and today its also 2.. that makes 4 wolves... WOW...
2 a day... then I need 10 days for 20 wolves...

What a lovely event :mad:

Im an active player... every half hour I collect from the sunflowers..
This game is really bad!

suzishine
07-18-18, 08:05 AM

Now we still have a few days to go and all the other goals might be done in a few minutes. Not even thinking about the fangs...

Well I hope someone can post nice clean inventory pics of the fawns!

Omg.... i don't think I?ll finish... ... just got to last goal of chapter six...

MoonVillage3
07-18-18, 08:06 AM
Does the wolf still spawn in Chapter 7?
Or I guess I should ask is the wolf suppose to spawn in Chapter 7?

Good question! ... So we know if to keep goal 6 open or move ahead to catch up.

I've already stepped on my own feet by asking keys and crafting a chest with all 20.. should have held back for this goal, just in case.

Now if those Castle Adventures were not so stingy with the seeds.. we would not be in this mess of lacking wolves' spawns. They're much better now.. but with all that were missing, today we have to sit by the device to spawn them.

And no.. I don't want to think about the Meadow Pelts for goal 9.. not yet! They're however not always more than one at a time, many singles I see.

jbfps116
07-18-18, 08:09 AM
Zero wolfs from event plants
More tries. Still zero wolfs.

Talk about purposely breaking event so we have to spend gems. I'm out.

MoonVillage3
07-18-18, 08:10 AM
Already 2 days play 6 chapters and from farmhouse falls only red wolves and from cottage only boar here it says and write that there must fall meadow wolf. I want to ask S8, why is that so? How could? This is a shame !!!

Meadow Wolves will spawn ONLY FROM FLOWERS AND TREES in Chapter 6.. so save your energy.
They will start spawning from Farm Houses and Cottages AFTER Chapter 6.

Lyzau
07-18-18, 08:12 AM
So now that I have finally finished chapter 6 after two days, I am stuck halfway chapter 7 because I had already asked my neighbors for keys this morning. It's never easy is it?

Andro45
07-18-18, 08:17 AM
I love the power of the post. After I mentioned here I was going on my very last adventure for the seeds, I got them. But...

Looks like I can relax the next couple of days. I don't have nearly enough boar pelts for ch. 8 goal 2. So I understand all the boar spawns people are complaining about, but I don't think that'll be enough for me (only have 2 in kingdom 1 and 26 in kingdom 2). And I don't have a level 6 tavern in kingdom 2.

I did get the meadow wolf in kingdom 1 and in kingdom 2. Thinking about going for a second one. When I'm lucky with the chests it might even be possible.

riverly
07-18-18, 08:33 AM

Well I hope someone can post nice clean inventory pics of the fawns!I have 6 more to go. Are you going to try to keep goal 6 open as long as possible?
I'm collecting wood coins for the meadow wolf anyway, so I may as well keep plugging away in the hopes of higher spawn rates and more pelts.

I know I'm in the minority. I guess you can call me a lone wolf.

But I wonder. Will that goal auto complete. I guess we'll see.

ashley224
07-18-18, 08:38 AM
I love the power of the post. After I mentioned here I was going on my very last adventure for the seeds, I got them. But...

Looks like I can relax the next couple of days. I don't have nearly enough boar pelts for ch. 8 goal 2. So I understand all the boar spawns people are complaining about, but I don't think that'll be enough for me (only have 2 in kingdom 1 and 26 in kingdom 2). And I don't have a level 6 tavern in kingdom 2.

I did get the meadow wolf in kingdom 1 and in kingdom 2. Thinking about going for a second one. When I'm lucky with the chests it might even be possible.
Do you have any onyx boars or dire piglets? They both drop boar pelts...

ladlasse
07-18-18, 08:39 AM
The game has a big bug! I'm chapter 6,goal 3 .Today I spent more than 150 energies on cottages, farmhouse, sunflowers and meadow trees, and the monsters does not fall from anywhere. Is there anyone with a similar bug?

If I keep on this same pace of spawning 1 meadow wolf each day from my continuous collections, I think I'll finish chapter 6 in 18 more days. Alas...that would be well after the event ends.

S8! S8! S8! (SMH)...what are you thinking? Took me 3 days to get 3 seeds from adventure and now 1 meadow wolf a day? I know I am not alone. I've decided I will keep trying, but I assume I won't finish, and I'm not sure I care. The last few 2 week events, I was fortunate enough to finish early by stockpiling energy. This time it's all about the drops, 'bout the drops to paraphrase Meghan Trainor.

topmom952
07-18-18, 08:43 AM
So stupidly not paying attention, I finished goal 7. Will the wolves still spawn and can I still get wood coins from flowers and trees?:(

Edit: just saw on first page that probably not, so will just work on my milk and eggs for expansion permits. Leaving monster parked till tomorrow.:( :(

Idwasid
07-18-18, 08:50 AM
Does anyone know if a level 6 pirate tavern will work for goal or does it need to be the regular tavern? Need to confirm before I upgrade in case I make it that far.

idrispad
07-18-18, 08:52 AM
I’ve been hunting wolves for a day and a half now and have still only found 12 of them.

bumbleebeeville
07-18-18, 08:54 AM
Question, so for chapter 10, we just have to ask 20 neighbors for keys, we don?t have to get 20 keys, correct? That step has the look of a potential trap either way. I wish it were in chapter 9.

canyon123rose
07-18-18, 08:54 AM
So looks like I?m in the same boat ... all of yesterday two wolves spawned but got three fang beasts and two skupines... at this rate won?t finish. It will be the first in a while I won?t finish and I?m just not into it enough to spend gems or money.... hoping for a better day!

Quick update - another skunkupine from sunflowers ... losing my interest at this point

MoonVillage3
07-18-18, 09:01 AM

Just to point out we need BORE PELTS for goal in Chapter 8.. not Meadow Pelts which we'll need after in Chapter 9. ashley's post above tells you where u can find them.. we usually have lots.

stanis87
07-18-18, 09:01 AM
Meadow Wolves will spawn ONLY FROM FLOWERS AND TREES in Chapter 6.. so save your energy.

I have 6 sunflowers and 4 trees. I must to wait 30 min. from they to be a ready and I must 3-4 times i must to collect them to get 1 meadow wolf, the time is infinitely short given that in the other heads too many wolves have to be ****ed we to have enough pelts to get to the finish chapter. How will this happen ? I'm a level 50 player from a long time. I have 180 neighbors already who have a similar complaint, is not that unfortunate? Thanks!

riverly
07-18-18, 09:08 AM
So now that I have finally finished chapter 6 after two days, I am stuck halfway chapter 7 because I had already asked my neighbors for keys this morning. It's never easy is it?Still trying to find an answer to my question. While you are in Chapter 7, are you getting wolf to spawn?

MoonVillage3
07-18-18, 09:15 AM
Question, so for chapter 10, we just have to ask 20 neighbors for keys, we don?t have to get 20 keys, correct? That step has the look of a potential trap either way. I wish it were in chapter 9.

You have a point there.. if we 'ask' we should:confused: automatically get.. hoping we're lucky with no glitches and within the day.
Let's hope PLAYERS AHEAD see this question and confirm?

gandalf72
07-18-18, 09:17 AM
More tries. Still zero wolfs.

Talk about purposely breaking event so we have to spend gems. I'm out.

I never am inspired to bother with forum much anymore as it gets pretty negative. I?m sorry to have to agree, there is something out of whack! I have 1/20 meadow wolves and I have fought 2 now ... my second was the spawn from trap. I get all other beasts, but no wolves in 3 passes at my 5 trees & 5 sunflowers 🌻. At my rate of 0/30 it is impossible to even think of buying a trap to help move me along. THIS IS REALLY MESSED UP! @*&#$@*&$ 😡 This has finally ****ed my interest in playing often!

MoonVillage3
07-18-18, 09:21 AM
Still trying to find an answer to my question. While you are in Chapter 7, are you getting wolf to spawn?

There's a note in bold red on first page about this.. I wouldn't take the chance seeing how many Meadow Pelts are needed in Chapter 9.. continuous collection is certainly needed.

KaywinnetteLee1
07-18-18, 09:31 AM
I poked my 5 sunflowers and 2 trees and got 2 shunkupines and a fangbeast.

riverly
07-18-18, 09:34 AM
There's a note in bold red on first page about this.. I wouldn't take the chance seeing how many Meadow Pelts are needed in Chapter 9.. continuous collection is certainly needed.Thanks for taking the time to deal with my question. I have read that bold red print, it doesn't specifically answer my question, but I guess I can assume that the drops continue. Really I just wanted a yes or no answer. I guess I'm just being overly cautious or paranoid. Probably the latter. Lol.

zoroak
07-18-18, 09:37 AM
Thanks for taking the time to deal with my question. I have read that bold red print, it doesn't specifically answer my question, but I guess I can assume that the drops continue. Really I just wanted a yes or no answer. I guess I'm just being overly cautious or paranoid. Probably the latter. Lol.

I?m at goal 3 of chapter 7 and meadow wolves are still spawning. Don?t finish the chapter though, when I was between chapter 6 and 7, no wolves spawn so I didn?t finish chapter 7 on purpose.

riverly
07-18-18, 09:40 AM
I?m at goal 3 of chapter 7 and meadow wolves are still spawning. Don?t finish the chapter though, when I was between chapter 6 and 7, no wolves spawn so I didn?t finish chapter 7 on purpose.Halleluia! Thanks.

PrincessCupOButter
07-18-18, 09:52 AM
I have 6 more to go. Are you going to try to keep goal 6 open as long as possible?
I'm collecting wood coins for the meadow wolf anyway, so I may as well keep plugging away in the hopes of higher spawn rates and more pelts.

I know I'm in the minority. I guess you can call me a lone wolf.

But I wonder. Will that goal auto complete. I guess we'll see.

When you fight the 20th meadow wolf, the goal auto completes. But at this point chapter 7 should open automatically. I see it has been confirmed, but I will second the confirmation. I did spawn a meadow wolf in chapter 7. From the sunflowers. And only one in several collections, so the spawn rate doesn’t seem to have increased. :( I have not bothered trying farmhouses and cottages, because I have read a report that they still aren’t spawning from those, even in chapter 7, plus the coin drops are abysmal. I did collect from the toadstool cottage and got a direboar for my trouble. (And no wooden coins.)

Hold off on visiting Thurston (ch 7 part 3) if you’re interested in collecting more coins. And also just in case the meadow wolf spawns stop!

maridadi
07-18-18, 09:55 AM
Day 2 and my count stands at 4. Begrudgingly...I’m now reconciled to the fact that my realm can live without Bambi, and counting this events main reward as the wolf (at least that part was a little interesting). Time to turn to the missing Sabina - I’m now back to focusing all energy on raising trade tickets for expansion permits.
PS - will still send and receive neighbour requests for the keys/coins.

PurpleScorpion76
07-18-18, 09:59 AM
Ok I?m stuffed, in fact a bunch of my neighbours probably are. A 20 community key request. Guess what i sent mine earlier. I just duh.

Rockylandia
07-18-18, 10:03 AM
So I managed to complete Day 6, at the end of which I have 29 wolf furs. That is an average of 1.45 furs per wolf.

In order to reach 70 furs, I will need to battle another 34 wolves. Are you kidding me? Like everyone else, I have never spawned a single wolf from any farmhouse or cottage, which leaves me pretty darn curious how I am expected to find even one more wolf, let alone 34.

I don?t necessarily mind a challenge, but actual impossibility is taking things a bit far ....

tuffyjkitten
07-18-18, 10:17 AM
I was officially a day behind by finishing my potion for day 5 at midnight as day 7 was starting. I’ve collected from trees, flowers, and all buildings that should spawn meadow wolves 4 times and I have yet to get a single wolf. No, there is no other monster because twice a farmhouse gave me a fangbeast, which I cleared.

I am still playing cuz I want the wolf prize but this is one of the worst events ever!!!

PurpleScorpion76
07-18-18, 10:32 AM
I've shared the feedback on the Meadow Wolf spawn with the team. I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6. Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.

I?m stuck at the Community Keys section of Chapter 7. 2 Dire Boars and a Fangbeast would disagree with you unfortunately at 2 MarketPlaces and a Farmhouse out of 8. I?m about to visit the cottages. I?m hoping I can gain more pelts in preparation for needing 75 because I?m behind. Fingers crossed.

riverly
07-18-18, 10:41 AM
Thanks everyone for your input concerning my questions about the move from Ch6 to Ch 7. I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the rump.
I am now on Ch 7. I almost hit Thurston because my step 2 autocompleted.
Anyway still marching onward.

Lyzau
07-18-18, 11:02 AM
Yes I get wolves. Same lousy spawn rate as in chapter 6.
I'm only trying the trees + sunflowers. I got tired of trying for the farmhouses and cottages as nothing spawns there.

meme1098
07-18-18, 11:03 AM
Ok I?m stuffed, in fact a bunch of my neighbours probably are. A 20 community key request. Guess what i sent mine earlier. I just duh.

I sent out my requests first thing this morning, not even thinking, before opening the storybook to Chapter 7. Well, after I visited the community members, the next goal autocompleted. So it was either because I requested already or got the required keys already that the goal completed on its own.
So, if you're on Chapter 7 & have already sent out requests but still have the goal, either send some more thru the Community Key goal or give it a while longer until you get more responses. Good luck everybody!

BTW...I finished Chapter 7, am waiting on Chapter 8 & haven't spawned a single wolf yet! I'll keep trying but I'm not optimistic. And Pika(I think) reported wolves would spawn from farmhouses including the flowers & trees after Chapter 6.
Well...nothing but fangbeasts all morning from the farmhouses,S8!

PS: Don't forget to tap the meadow wolf you won from the coins as often as possible. I get multiples of the pelts each time.

EDIT I just got a meadow wolf from a farmhouse! So it is possible!

PrincessCupOButter
07-18-18, 11:17 AM
I sent out my requests first thing this morning, not even thinking, before opening the storybook to Chapter 7. Well, after I visited the community members, the next goal autocompleted. So it was either because I requested already or got the required keys already that the goal completed on its own.
So, if you're on Chapter 7 & have already sent out requests but still have the goal, either send some more thru the Community Key goal or give it a while longer until you get more responses. Good luck everybody!

BTW...I finished Chapter 7, am waiting on Chapter 8 & haven't spawned a single wolf yet! I'll keep trying but I'm not optimistic. And Pika(I think) reported wolves would spawn from farmhouses including the flowers & trees after Chapter 6.

PS: Don't forget to tap the meadow wolf you won from the coins as often as possible. I get multiples of the pelts each time.

I miraculously remembered to NOT request keys until after I visited the community. I had 2 keys in inventory and the 2nd goal counted them before I sent requests. I have held off on visiting Thurston, just to collect wooden coins and possible meadow wolves from the flowers and trees. I refuse to waste energy on cottages and farmhouses, because S8 either forgot to code the meadow wolf spawns or they are a red herring to cause us to burn energy in vain.

I have gotten 2 meadow wolves today, both from the sunflowers. I have 5 trees and 5 flowers, and have collected 5 items so far today. That means the spawns have been 1 in 25. Very poor odds considering how many pelts and fangs we need. And I feel confident that we will see a huge reduction in dire boars as soon as we hand over 75 boar pelts too.

Once again, S8, if I feel forced to spend money/gems....I balk. And I refuse. Offer players things they want to purchase and you won’t need to count on revenue from wolf traps and extra energy packages. Just try it! I bet it will work!

Edit: Case in point! I just got a pop up for a sale on an Armor Stand for 200 gems. Chance to drop longswords, feasts, and light armor. Seems like a good deal to me! That’s what I was talking about. I hope they sell well!

zoroak
07-18-18, 11:34 AM

They don?t spawn between chapters. You need to not complete goal 3 of Chapter 7 in order for them to spawn.

meme1098
07-18-18, 11:38 AM
They don?t spawn between chapters. You need to not complete goal 3 of Chapter 7 in order for them to spawn.

Guess what!! I just got a meadow wolf from a farmhouse! Must be the rarest of the rare! But I got one!

So don't give up all hope if you finish the chapter like I did...lol.

zoroak
07-18-18, 11:41 AM
Guess what!! I just got a meadow wolf from a farmhouse! Must be the rarest of the rare! But I got one!

So don't give up all hope if you finish the chapter like I did...lol.

Wow you’re lucky! Been collecting from farmhouses all day with no wolf spawns, only fangbeasts!

perry5
07-18-18, 11:53 AM
I, too, just had my first wolf spawn from collecting at my farmhouses! Hang in fellow knights...there is a glimmer of hope! (This is my 5th or 6th collection on them since beginning chap 7. I am holding off on visiting Thurston so I can collect as many pelts as possible today.)

monajoy88
07-18-18, 12:07 PM
The spawn rate is super low even from meadow tree and sunflower. All i got from them were other beasts and no wolf spawn from farmhouses yet. At this rate, it will be very difficult to finish even chapter 6.

Cyberstorm40
07-18-18, 12:12 PM
Chapter 6 is brutal! Two days into it, have 4/20 wolves and my trees and flowers are just spawning fangbeasts and skunkupines :(

h72g
07-18-18, 12:15 PM
This is just too frustrating. One and a half day trying to fight 20 wolfs... I am at 15 or 16 now, but it is nearly time for bed, so I won't finish this chapter 6 on day 7...
And on my baby account, where I started one day later, I cannot even spawn that first wolf.. I think it is time to give up on the Fawnicorn.

(On the bright side: I already got a pet meadow wolf and like him, so I might just try to get another one)

HuckleTown
07-18-18, 12:22 PM
I only have spawned 1 wolf once goal 3 appeared. This is crazy.

jkc619
07-18-18, 12:28 PM
I finally got all the meadow wolves i needed after 32 plus hours but I had forgotten to look ahead and see that you have to ask for and receive 10 keys which on a normal day would be easy, but when the new day came today to ask for keys, I had asked half of my neighbors for Sabrina's pink dress and half for keys, then before I got to chapter 7 I crafted chests with the keys I did get! Can you get any more dense than that! Shaking my head at my stupidity!

perry5
07-18-18, 12:28 PM
(On the bright side: I already got a pet meadow wolf and like him, so I might just try to get another one)

Curious how so many have already completed the meadow wolf...I’ve been collecting coins round the clock, using my keys for chests...and I still have 6 gold coins to craft. Am I missing something or a source of coins, or have you used gems? (wouldn’t be surprised if I missed something...this whole event has seemed so confusing to me from the start!)

monsville13
07-18-18, 12:30 PM
I, too, just had my first wolf spawn from collecting at my farmhouses! Hang in fellow knights...there is a glimmer of hope! (This is my 5th or 6th collection on them since beginning chap 7. I am holding off on visiting Thurston so I can collect as many pelts as possible today.)

Wow wish my spawn rate was better only 10 meadow wolfs been trying to 2 days, still 10 to go to complete level 6. Not feeling too good about completing Fabled Fawn.

riverly
07-18-18, 12:33 PM
Curious how so many have already completed the meadow wolf...I’ve been collecting coins round the clock, using my keys for chests...and I still have 6 gold coins to craft. Am I missing something or a source of coins, or have you used gems? (wouldn’t be surprised if I missed something...this whole event has seemed so confusing to me from the start!)I am still working on my 1st pet Mwolf too. This is a painstaking process. Get coins, exchange coins, collect the right amount. Good grief. Sometimes I wonder if I should be opening the basic chests, since I have my 3 platinum.

Furytale
07-18-18, 12:38 PM
One meadow wolf to fight in two days. This is not funny. Only fangbeasts and skunkupines

coolssp
07-18-18, 12:43 PM
I'm glad to see in not the only one.. it's bed time and I'm only up to 12/20... So this will be the first storybook event that I won't be completing... A little sad as I love this game and my lovely neighbors even more...

AnnirasSweets
07-18-18, 12:43 PM
I am still working on my 1st pet Mwolf too. This is a painstaking process. Get coins, exchange coins, collect the right amount. Good grief. Sometimes I wonder if I should be opening the basic chests, since I have my 3 platinum.

Once I found out that the crafted trees and flowers are a guaranteed drop of 2-3 wooden coins each, I set out to craft as many as possible and I collect exclusively from them. I haven't tapped a farmhouse or a cottage since I got the event plants which seems to have helped a lot in my quest to craft more Meadow Wolves. True, I've got a lot of extra energy but I've also been sending out quests non-stop in order to get more trees and flowers so I can then get more wooden coins. I'm just happy to see that the plants have the added bonus of spawning Meadow Wolves so my collection of plants can serve me twice as well.

jkc619
07-18-18, 12:46 PM
I am glad someone mentioned that you have to visit a level 6 tavern. I really did not pay much attention when I first read-just assumed that mine were level 6. But then I checked and lo and behold mine were only level 5. So thank you to the person that mentioned this here.

babysx1
07-18-18, 12:55 PM
Still trying to find an answer to my question. While you are in Chapter 7, are you getting wolf to spawn?

I am in between 7 & 8 and just got wolf from farmhouse - waiting for chapter 8 to open

jbfps116
07-18-18, 12:59 PM
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEe let there be a poll after the event!!! i will make it as negative as possible. absolutely inhuman levels of wolf spawns. like zero. I feel like i'm rolling a zero sided dice trying to win the game. pointless.

Tom2ndMate
07-18-18, 01:04 PM
In the last 36 hours, I've harvested so many Meadow Trees and Sunburst Flowers that I've long since hit the cap of 99 on both Meadow Sap and Sunburst Blooms. But I've only gotten 16 Meadow Wolves, 27 Meadow Pelts, and 8 Meadow Wolf Fangs. This means that even if I somehow get the 35 wolves needed for Chapters 6 and 9, I won't have the 70 pelts needed in Chapter 9. I give up.

I'll keep harvesting to get wood coins (since the Community Keys neighbor system is broken too, I can't get enough keys to craft chests for coins). But there's no way to get the Fawn even though I've invested huge numbers of feasts, swords, and other materials. This is not fun any more.

HuckleTown
07-18-18, 01:05 PM

Just saw this. Thank you, no more farmhouses and cottages for me until I find 19 more wolves...

kiteflyer62
07-18-18, 01:07 PM
Well, I got a meadow wolf and then my game reset so I had to recollect from the trees. Of course then none showed up.

Iceglimmer
07-18-18, 01:08 PM
I don't have any real hope of finishing the story book (no source of dire boar pelts, not enough bones, can't upgrade my tavern in time), but I love my meadow boar, and I'm on the way to a second one. I'm ignoring the chapters and just keeping on with adventures, and so far I have eight trees and seven flowers, and I've packed away all the cottages and farms and I'm getting a reasonable meadow boar spawn rate. And the one I just finished off gave me two bronze coins.

sophiensissi
07-18-18, 01:16 PM
Well, I got a meadow wolf and then my game reset so I had to recollect from the trees. Of course then none showed up.

Had that same thing happen to me 3 tomes now and I still need 7 wolves to complete yesterday’s chapter. Annoying for sure!

Chrus00
07-18-18, 01:16 PM
I am glad someone mentioned that you have to visit a level 6 tavern. I really did not pay much attention when I first read-just assumed that mine were level 6. But then I checked and lo and behold mine were only level 5. So thank you to the person that mentioned this here.

Oh! and I'm glad you commented this. I had done the same mistake. So this is yet another reason why it will be almost impossible for me to get the fawn 😑: the wolves' rate, and I don't have enough dew to upgrade to level 6.

riverly
07-18-18, 01:20 PM
I am in between 7 & 8 and just got wolf from farmhouse - waiting for chapter 8 to openThanks. From what I've read you got lucky with the farmhouse. I'm getting low on energy and decided to not try my luck with farmhouses. Maybe later I will.

Andro45
07-18-18, 01:26 PM
Do you have any onyx boars or dire piglets? They both drop boar pelts...

Just to point out we need BORE PELTS for goal in Chapter 8.. not Meadow Pelts which we'll need after in Chapter 9. ashley's post above tells you where u can find them.. we usually have lots.

I have some onyx boars hidden away in my inventory, but also 2 workdays ahead without wifi (and without time to play). I am also two days behind (I have to finish saturday evening), so getting 68 boar pelts, fight beasties, get all the requirements seem nearly impossible. For my mental health it is better to give up now than to stress like crazy and still not finish.

I have kinda reached the point of "I don't care anymore".

belbar22
07-18-18, 01:39 PM
I have been collecting from my trees and flowers almost every half an hour for the last 13 hours and have only spawned 8 wolves. This is ridiculous. Why are they so scarce. I am never going to be able to finish this tales and it won't be from lack of time to check in and play the game. Really annoyed.

PrincessCupOButter
07-18-18, 01:47 PM
Curious how so many have already completed the meadow wolf...I?ve been collecting coins round the clock, using my keys for chests...and I still have 6 gold coins to craft. Am I missing something or a source of coins, or have you used gems? (wouldn?t be surprised if I missed something...this whole event has seemed so confusing to me from the start!)

My secret is I used gems. Lol. They were freebies from collecting and managing to avoid gem traps. Lol

I saved up coins until I crafted all the platinum and half the gold, then I gem skipped the rest in the goal instead of crafting. (Someone posted at the beginning that the gem cost was cheaper that way.)

For me, it was a convenience move, because I wanted a little head start on collecting pelts and fangs. Now I?m working on a second one the old fashioned way, with all the wooden coins I?ve collected while trying to spawn wolves.

May the drops and spawns be in your favor!

woodlandlady
07-18-18, 01:52 PM
I am so mad, worst quest ever. I’ve been playing CS for years, I have the Love Shack, and I am officially more fed up than I ever have been with this game. I’ve invested gems and time in this quest and have now decided that without heavy gem use, it’s unacheivable. I still only have 8 wolves acter 21/2 days of trying. I officially quit this quest.

Might even take a break from CS. Totally and utterly fed up. What are they thinking ?

AnnirasSweets
07-18-18, 01:55 PM
I see they've changed the current event bundle. It is now 20 min unlimited energy, 10 meadow wolf traps, 5 missing pages, 15 meadow wolf pelts and 50 dire boar pelts for 4.99 USD.

Personally, I'm too paranoid that I'll lose my stored energy if I purchase unlimited energy so I never buy these bundles. But I think it sounds like a good deal for those that are struggling for spawns and energy.

manu90ela
07-18-18, 02:00 PM
why does it tell me that I only have 3 days left? I startet about 12 hours after it was released. So I should still have got at least 4 days if not more!
How can I find out how much time i've really got left?

daylily9
07-18-18, 02:04 PM
I see they've changed the current event bundle. It is now 20 min unlimited energy, 10 meadow wolf traps, 5 missing pages, 15 meadow wolf pelts and 50 dire boar pelts for 4.99 USD.

Personally, I'm too paranoid that I'll lose my stored energy if I purchase unlimited energy so I never buy these bundles. But I think it sounds like a good deal for those that are struggling for spawns and energy.

I must be missing something here why do we need 5 missing pages ?I thought we needed only one on the last chapter

perry5
07-18-18, 02:19 PM
I must be missing something here why do we need 5 missing pages ?I thought we needed only one on the last chapter
Good question! Was wondering the same myself...I’ve reread the instructions for goals 8-10 several times and only see the need for 1 missing page. Is that incorrect?

riverly
07-18-18, 02:20 PM
In the last 36 hours, I've harvested so many Meadow Trees and Sunburst Flowers that I've long since hit the cap of 99 on both Meadow Sap and Sunburst Blooms. But I've only gotten 16 Meadow Wolves, 27 Meadow Pelts, and 8 Meadow Wolf Fangs. This means that even if I somehow get the 35 wolves needed for Chapters 6 and 9, I won't have the 70 pelts needed in Chapter 9. I give up.

I'll keep harvesting to get wood coins (since the Community Keys neighbor system is broken too, I can't get enough keys to craft chests for coins). But there's no way to get the Fawn even though I've invested huge numbers of feasts, swords, and other materials. This is not fun any more.Someone posted earlier that the pet MeadowWolf was a good source of pelts.
Are you going for the pet Meadow Wolf ? Just wanted to let you know. To me your numbers don't look too bad. Should be better though. These goals should not be determined by random drops in a timed event.

And now we have a mystery of the missing pages.

Jessunlv24
07-18-18, 02:36 PM
I officially quit this quest. I can usually get through the quests within the timeframe given but this is impossible. Once this is over I am giving this event a bad review because they aren’t making the monsters pop up easier plus I don’t think they gave us enough time

midninghtcm
07-18-18, 02:44 PM
1 Meadow pelt in the last 24 hours :( I even checked in every half hour. I'm giving up

Lavenderdale
07-18-18, 03:03 PM

I don't see how 1 min 20 mins of unlimited energy would help. they are a 30 minute recharge. and as soon as you spawn a wolf and want to fight it, the rest of your minute a lot of time is wasted.

I'm now at 14/20 wolves, 22 meadow pelts, 7 fangs.

jbfps116
07-18-18, 03:06 PM
it's 2o minutes unlimited energy. as soon as you buy it the 20 minutes starts.

Iceglimmer
07-18-18, 03:11 PM
Curious how so many have already completed the meadow wolf...I?ve been collecting coins round the clock, using my keys for chests...and I still have 6 gold coins to craft. Am I missing something or a source of coins, or have you used gems? (wouldn?t be surprised if I missed something...this whole event has seemed so confusing to me from the start!)

I haven't used any gems (yet), but I finished my first meadow wolf today. I only use keys in 20-key chests, and a couple of times I have got two gold coins from a chest. One gold coin from a chest is worth 1000 wood ones, so collecting them from farm houses is a losing game unless you have lots and lots of energy (and can check in every ten minutes). I've had a few bronze coins from the meadow wolf spawn, which helped. I've made the decision not to move ahead in the chapters, so that I can focus on the wolf, because I want that second one.

AnnirasSweets
07-18-18, 03:22 PM
I don't see how 1 min 20 mins of unlimited energy would help. they are a 30 minute recharge. and as soon as you spawn a wolf and want to fight it, the rest of your minute a lot of time is wasted.

For some reason they show it as "Infinite Energy 1 Minute" and at the bottom of the icon is x20 instead of just writing 20 minutes unlimited energy. At first glance it is confusing and at first some wondered if it you could break down the minutes and use them individually but it's just like weekend warrior but without the tasks. You purchase the bundle and get 20 minutes of unlimited energy to use however you see fit. Why they continue to use this graphic and label is beyond me since it probably discourages players from buying due to their confusion.

ratdogs4
07-18-18, 03:44 PM

I'm assuming this value pack offer means there won't be a weekday warrior this week. Bummer!

A7B92
07-18-18, 04:22 PM
I am still on Chapter 6, third part. I have spawned 4 of the Meadow Wolves since Tuesday. I have spawned so many fangbeasts and skunkupines, I feel like I'm having a lucky day in a Monster Hunt Event. Clearly, I won't be finishing the Storybook event. I read forum posts until about page 55 and saw that others had the Meadoe wolf spawning problem, too. I saw the topic addressed on page 1 with a comment that the spawning rate had been increased. Wow, if this is increased, I can't imagine how bad it was before. The keys are still a big problem, too.

Em_storm
07-18-18, 04:41 PM
I am still on Chapter 6, third part. I have spawned 4 of the Meadow Wolves since Tuesday. I have spawned so many fangbeasts and skunkupines, I feel like I'm having a lucky day in a Monster Hunt Event. Clearly, I won't be finishing the Storybook event. I read forum posts until about page 55 and saw that others had the Meadoe wolf spawning problem, too. I saw the topic addressed on page 1 with a comment that the spawning rate had been increased. Wow, if this is increased, I can't imagine how bad it was before. The keys are still a big problem, too.

I was just thinking the same thing. I know I?ve had to work longer hours this week, but I am on my second day of chapter 6 and I have had 5 meadow beasts (that includes the ?free? one they gave us with the trap). This is increased odds? Yikes. This is just solidifying my dislike for storybook events. I have never been a huge fan of them. Neat idea with an awful time frame. Too bad. The prizes looked nice.

kolakid2
07-18-18, 05:21 PM

Only need 1

kolakid2
07-18-18, 05:26 PM
Good question! Was wondering the same myself...I?ve reread the instructions for goals 8-10 several times and only see the need for 1 missing page. Is that incorrect?

I only needed one but kept getting from Meadow Wolf even before & after I finished the goal!

kolakid2
07-18-18, 05:38 PM
No Drops or crafts in / from the Meadow of the Fawn after the Goal is completed :blue:
Shame for the items needed:10 golden eggs, 50 jewels, 75 bones & 20 Meadow Fangs!!!:mad:

Just used to forge the Horn of Fawnicorn !

TucsonJudy
07-18-18, 05:52 PM
Still no meadow wolf. Can’t craft one & they don’t spawn. I think I’m done with this game ����

sophiensissi
07-18-18, 06:21 PM
Got 7 of 20 wolves yesterday and collected every half hour today and now have 19 of 20. Hoping to get that 20th one today, but how in the world do I get 75 pelts when it takes 2 full days to get 19 wolves???!!!

kolakid2
07-18-18, 06:25 PM
Wow...that Meadow better drop expansion permits every other day for all those items!

NOTHING.... No drops after Goal completed!

kolakid2
07-18-18, 06:31 PM
Is cute but drops not great ... so far after 4 collections: 1 Spellbound Dew, white petals but maxed on those!

kolakid2
07-18-18, 06:41 PM
yes got greedy but disappointed with drops: orange petals :blue:

daylily9
07-18-18, 06:51 PM
Only need 1

Thank you so much for your reply! I was getting a little worried that I had missed something!

gimli0413
07-18-18, 07:08 PM
I have worked on Chapter 6 goal 3 for 2 complete days. I have ****ed countless skunkupines, boars, and fangbeasts. I am at 9/20 for wolves and have 14 pelts. I have hated these quests lately, refrained from playing events bc of the mindless chopping. Now, this has to be the worst quest yet. If the intention is to have people stop playing...bravo. You have achieved your goal.

perry5
07-18-18, 07:09 PM
After completing the goal for the Meadow Wolf, I thought the goal was supposed to start over so we could get two wolves from goal vs. craft. I completed the goal for my first Wolf, but it didn’t start over...has anyone else have this happen? I hope S8 wouldn’t change the game in the middle of the event after putting us through all this!

ladlasse
07-18-18, 07:15 PM
Chapter 6 is brutal! Two days into it, have 4/20 wolves and my trees and flowers are just spawning fangbeasts and skunkupines :(

I'm in the same boat! Where were all these fangbeasts when I was trying to complete that one goal in the last few monster hunts. It used to be skunkupines or fangbeasts. Now just fangbeasts, but they are just as rare during monster hunt as the meadow wolves are in the event.

HuckleTown
07-18-18, 07:21 PM
So, I can craft a meadow wolf for 3 platinum coins and 8 cold coins AND give those amounts to the baron to get a meadow wolf?

Is that correct and does it matter the order?

AuntGma
07-18-18, 07:23 PM
After completing the goal for the Meadow Wolf, I thought the goal was supposed to start over so we could get two wolves from goal vs. craft. I completed the goal for my first Wolf, but it didn’t start over...has anyone else have this happen? I hope S8 wouldn’t change the game in the middle of the event after putting us through all this!

I completed my first Meadow Wolf today and the game immediately launched into a brand new quest so i can earn a second wolf. Have you tried to force close? That just might activate the second chance for you.

LadyFencer
07-18-18, 07:24 PM
Also stuck on goal 3 of day 6. I don't have time to check the game every 30 minutes. Right now my spawn rate is maybe 10%. This isn't worth it. I do like the flowers and trees, though.

itspandatime
07-18-18, 07:45 PM
I haven't used any gems (yet), but I finished my first meadow wolf today. I only use keys in 20-key chests, and a couple of times I have got two gold coins from a chest. One gold coin from a chest is worth 1000 wood ones, so collecting them from farm houses is a losing game unless you have lots and lots of energy (and can check in every ten minutes). I've had a few bronze coins from the meadow wolf spawn, which helped. I've made the decision not to move ahead in the chapters, so that I can focus on the wolf, because I want that second one.

I crafted mine this morning. Got a few gold coins from the premium chests (less than 1 a day thanks to few keys coming in), crated the rest, then crafted the platinum coins. If you give those and give a few gold coins, then you only need 5 gems per missing gold coin to get the wolf. The missing gold coins a 10 gems a piece when you craft. I ended up using a few gems to save myself all the coin crafting, and to hopefully up my dismal pelt count.

perry5
07-18-18, 07:46 PM
I completed my first Meadow Wolf today and the game immediately launched into a brand new quest so i can earn a second wolf. Have you tried to force close? That just might activate the second chance for you.

I have force closed the game (a few times)...the meadow wolf goal hasn’t come back.

blazeyace
07-18-18, 08:05 PM
Really stuck on part 3 of goal 6. I have spawned 4 wolves today. There is no way to finish at this rate. I have to work and can't check the flowers and trees every half hour. I thought they were supposed to spawn from farmhouses too? I haven't gotten anything from them. Just the trees and flowers. Very frustrating after dealing with the coins as well.

I just saw that they spawn from other things after this goal. I will never make it past this goal!

maiden85
07-18-18, 08:29 PM
I have 4 trees and 3 sunflowers and I went on adventures over and over to get the seeds to craft them. Fortunately, I was able to finish part 3 on the morning of part 4.

I’m up to part 6 with the 20 meadow wolves. I’m at 10 out of 20. I’m grateful I’ve seen that many, but it will take 2 full days to finish this chapter of the storybook. From the total of 11 wolves I have conquered, I have 15 pelts and 5 fangs. I’m still working on the storybook, but I do not expect to finish. I will not spent gems to speed ahead especially in what feels like an impossible quest.

The collection of keys is somewhat bumpy also. I don’t receive keys from all the active players I have sent to. I know they are active because I’ve received and responded to their requests. I’m receiving about 17 keys a day. I have been checking my game about every half hour or hour today, and I would receive requests sent 2 or 5 hours previously. I wish it was easier to understand how the whole ask, respond, receive process works.

I believe I will be content to earn a pet meadow wolf out of all this. Though I must say this entire event has been very confusing with different tasks popping up before others at the beginning. I Didn’t learn this is all part of a storybook until day 2 when I just happened to click on the icon on the right and the event started for me.....without explanation or asking if I wanted it to start as has happened in the past.

S8 this event is not fun. It is confusing and too difficult to master in the time allowed with the scanty drops we are receiving and the massive amounts of items we need to give.

maridadi
07-18-18, 08:54 PM

Just seeing this. I have no use for the energy and I am maxed out on boar pelts. I must say the other bundle that had trade tickets was more tempting. Or perhaps if they had included spelbound beams/blocks instead...my resolve to call it quits remains undeterred.

paddock4
07-18-18, 09:08 PM
Also stuck on goal 3 of day 6. I don't have time to check the game every 30 minutes. Right now my spawn rate is maybe 10%. This isn't worth it. I do like the flowers and trees, though.

I am like you almost three days stuck. I tried everything and nothing happened . I think meadow wolves do not like my kindom. I have just 4. I will not able to finish :blue: keys either.

Lavenderdale
07-18-18, 09:12 PM
I'm assuming this value pack offer means there won't be a weekday warrior this week. Bummer!

aarrrrghhh! you are far too insightful. And indeed, weekday warrior would have started by now!!

jesslau9
07-18-18, 09:20 PM
this event is not my favorite

so what does the Deluxe community chest give
why should we ask for keys, and what even does the % mean
I get theres a wolf quest blahblah... but seriously

Lavenderdale
07-18-18, 09:25 PM
I now have 6 trees and 6 flowers. I get a wolf, then wander off to do other chores, then come back, I get a second wolf from that "round." I'm assuming this is the increase we were waiting for. 1 wolf from 6 clicks.

(EDIT: it was too good to be true. 12 clicks with nothing this round.)

jesslau9
07-18-18, 09:33 PM
and after almost 21 hours, (of course I didn't play all 20 hours), i have 10 wolves spawned
ridiculous

Lavenderdale
07-18-18, 09:58 PM
this event is not my favorite

so what does the Deluxe community chest give
why should we ask for keys, and what even does the % mean
I get theres a wolf quest blahblah... but seriously

the 200 keys % is just something they added to help the software function. it is unrelated to the keys.

player CharlieGirl did some numbers:

I've only opened one chest, but I'll add my results to the pile:
I did the basic chest (5 keys) and got 2 wood and 1 bronze.

One gold is worth 5 silver = 40 bronze = 1000 wood.
So I'd say the higher chests are a much better return.

If a typical 5 key chest is 2 wood, 1 bronze, I'll call that 27 wood.
If a typical 10 key chest is 2 bronze, 1 silver, I'll call that 250 wood.
If a typical 20 key chest is 2 silver, 1 gold, I'll call that 1400 wood

All based on the exchange rates in the workshop.

And to add my info:
Meadow Wolf costs: 8 Gold Coins and 3 Platinum Coins = 14 Gold Coins = 70 Silver Coins = 560 Bronze Coins = 14,000 Wood Coins

Bybrr
07-18-18, 09:59 PM

Yep, happened to me too.

h72g
07-18-18, 10:05 PM
I did not use gems, just collected from all the buildings (markets, library, farm houses) & flowers & trees. Maybe I was lucky with what I got from the chests?

jesslau9
07-18-18, 11:06 PM
the 200 keys % is just something they added to help the software function. it is unrelated to the keys.

player CharlieGirl did some numbers:

And to add my info:
Meadow Wolf costs: 8 Gold Coins and 3 Platinum Coins = 14 Gold Coins = 70 Silver Coins = 560 Bronze Coins = 14,000 Wood Coins

wow, so there's is no ''prize'' for a 100%?

AnnirasSweets
07-18-18, 11:25 PM
wow, so there's is no ''prize'' for a 100%?

The 'prize' are the chests you can craft using the community chests that drop various amounts of coins which are then in turn used to craft Meadow Wolves. When they first released the goal to ask your neighbors for keys, it was daily but there was an issue with players not getting the goal at the game reset so they changed the way the goal looked and made it last the entire duration of the event instead. Some players' goal reads #/200 keys and others have the percentage but we can all only be gifted 20 keys each day which negates the counter.

Basically, the percentage or number of keys you have is irrelevant in the long run since we're just using them daily to craft chests. The overall point of the goal is to ask your neighbors for the keys each day so you can craft the chest(s) of your choice and get coins to help craft a wolf. The general run down is: Basic chest drops - wood and bronze coins, Deluxe Chest drops - bronze and silver coins, Premium Chest drops - Silver and Gold coins (I think someone even said they got a platinum coin).

Hope I explained that in a way that's understandable but really, this goal (or rather the event) has been a bit mad and confusing for most everyone playing.

RevdKathy
07-18-18, 11:43 PM
I've decided to quit this one. I'll get a pet Wolf later today and that will do. Bambi doesn't seem to have drops that excite me and after 2 days I've slain a massive 7 wolves so I can't finish. I will go and focus on the story goals I haven't finished and tidy the kingdom a bit.

Good luck to everyone still plugging away at this.

Denkris111
07-19-18, 12:21 AM
So if im reading those goals correctly, we will need to gather 70 wolf pelts? I dont see how this is possible with that spawn rate

beezwad
07-19-18, 12:55 AM
I was one gold coin way from the meadow wolf and now they're all gone?!? So I seriously wasted all those days??

Lavenderdale
07-19-18, 12:59 AM
I was one gold coin way from the meadow wolf and now they're all gone?!? So I seriously wasted all those days??

The coin event is ongoing as far as I know. If you finished chapter 6 and haven't started 8 (or 9), then yeah, no spawns. I just made the same mistake and I KNEW better, sigh.

You can keep collecting keys and getting chests, that is the real way to finish the wolf-coin event. You'd need 1000 Wood Coins to make 1 Gold Coin.

jesslau9
07-19-18, 01:07 AM
The 'prize' are the chests you can craft using the community chests that drop various amounts of coins which are then in turn used to craft Meadow Wolves. When they first released the goal to ask your neighbors for keys, it was daily but there was an issue with players not getting the goal at the game reset so they changed the way the goal looked and made it last the entire duration of the event instead. Some players' goal reads #/200 keys and others have the percentage but we can all only be gifted 20 keys each day which negates the counter.

Basically, the percentage or number of keys you have is irrelevant in the long run since we're just using them daily to craft chests. The overall point of the goal is to ask your neighbors for the keys each day so you can craft the chest(s) of your choice and get coins to help craft a wolf. The general run down is: Basic chest drops - wood and bronze coins, Deluxe Chest drops - bronze and silver coins, Premium Chest drops - Silver and Gold coins (I think someone even said they got a platinum coin).

Hope I explained that in a way that's understandable but really, this goal (or rather the event) has been a bit mad and confusing for most everyone playing.

hi, yes, i can understand what you're explaining to me. thank you so much

now I know the best way is to use the keys for premium chests because we need so many coins for a wolf

this event is quite something. LOL
some people didn't like a 50% drop from a pond last event, vs a 100% 12 hour from Ivy's
I never liked waiting for Ivy, well, i think this event's spawn rate has topped it all

woodlandlady
07-19-18, 01:19 AM
I've decided to quit this one. I'll get a pet Wolf later today and that will do. Bambi doesn't seem to have drops that excite me and after 2 days I've slain a massive 7 wolves so I can't finish. I will go and focus on the story goals I haven't finished and tidy the kingdom a bit.

Good luck to everyone still plugging away at this.

Me too, it?s the first quest I?ve quit, but boy I feel happier ;)

suzishine
07-19-18, 01:35 AM
So....:

Bambi does not give great drops? And the meadow of the fawn drops nothing??? It it then worth ten golden eggs????

MoonVillage3
07-19-18, 01:41 AM
The Meadow Goal loads again on the start of the new day.. it continues. However you can always continue wolf craft from the Workshop position.

Lavenderdale
07-19-18, 01:44 AM
So....:

Bambi does not give great drops? And the meadow of the fawn drops nothing??? It it then worth ten golden eggs????

has a CHANCE for good drops: Wisp Essence, Spellbound Dew, Seal of the Faun.

Is cute but drops not great ... so far after 4 collections: 1 Spellbound Dew, white petals but maxed on those!

MoonVillage3
07-19-18, 01:46 AM
The coin event is ongoing as far as I know. If you finished chapter 6 and haven't started 8 (or 9), then yeah, no spawns. I just made the same mistake and I KNEW better, sigh.

You can keep collecting keys and getting chests, that is the real way to finish the wolf-coin event. You'd need 1000 Wood Coins to make 1 Gold Coin.

I'm on Chapter 7 since y'day and still am as waiting for the key deliveries and spawning Wolves from Farm Houses/Cottages, various plants.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:So it is possible to spawn Wolves during Chapter 7:rolleyes::rolleyes:

CaymanTurtle
07-19-18, 03:08 AM
I’m on day three of trying to spawn the wolves. I still need 8 more to progress to the next level. Timer set for every thirty minutes. I really hope the next couple chapters can be completed fairly quickly or this quest will be impossible to complete.

jesslau9
07-19-18, 03:18 AM
I?m on day three of trying to spawn the wolves. I still need 8 more to progress to the next level. Timer set for every thirty minutes. I really hope the next couple chapters can be completed fairly quickly or this quest will be impossible to complete.

i saw the 25 monsters and i'm not doing it anymore.. haha

(and I'm at only 15 of the 20 needed for chapter 6)

Chapter 8:
Goal 1 Defeat any Monster x 10 Skip 50 gems
Goal 2 Give Boar Pelts x75 Skip 450 gems

Chapter 9:
Goal 1 Defeat Meadow Wolves x15

izzyiza
07-19-18, 03:20 AM
I am still on chapter 6 because of wolves doesn?t appear that often :( I should be able to complete it today, I am missing 3.they seem to have upped the appearance ratio a tiny bit but not enough, and I have like 12 flowers and trees combined to help spawn it more.

vitorfelix31
07-19-18, 03:43 AM
suggestion
I'm in Chapter 8,
_ and now the wolfs appear much more.
* _ I collect from flowers and farmhouses, and farmhouses work well
_ok sometimes comes a boar or a fangbeast, but in general the wolfs appear much more
- therefore in Chapter 8 - flowers and farmhouses

Lavenderdale
07-19-18, 03:54 AM
I'm on Chapter 7 since y'day and still am as waiting for the key deliveries and spawning Wolves from Farm Houses/Cottages, various plants.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:So it is possible to spawn Wolves during Chapter 7:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I trusted you, but 12 clicks got nothing. Finished Ch. 7 and now in Ch. 8, they are spawning now incl farmhouses (as vitorfelix31 said.)

Lavenderdale
07-19-18, 03:57 AM

Chapter 8:

Chapter 9:

I inconveniently forgot those 10, lol. And if Ch. 9 doesn't start until tomorrow (? what day are we really in?) then I'm not going to the tavern (ch 8 part 3) because I need to keep collecting pelts, I think.
(I'm at 32 pelts, 11 fangs.)

Lyzau
07-19-18, 04:14 AM
.. And if Ch. 9 doesn't start until tomorrow (? what day are we really in?)

I lost track also! The wolf spawn and long delay really threw me off. I think we're on day Ch.8 right?

vitorfelix31
07-19-18, 04:24 AM
I trusted you, but 12 clicks got nothing. Finished Ch. 7 and now in Ch. 8, they are spawning now incl farmhouses (as vitorfelix31 said.)

1-Truth but I do not know if it was chap.8 or s8 changed for the better wolfs, and already appear in the farmhouses.
2- I started chap 8 today and finished it, (because I already have 55 pelts, and the other 15 I leave for chap.9 ... you have to **** another 15 wolfs in chap.9)
3- AND OF COURSE THAN BEFORE VISITING TAVERNA, I LEAVE A WOLF PARKED IN MY KINGDOM, SO TOMORROW WHEN CHAP.9 OPEN, I ALREADY HAVE 1 WOLF PRIDE TO BE DEAD :D:cool:
4- the last 3 days were stressful, so I will enjoy and relax the rest of this day and wait until tomorrow that chap.9 open

Stymie52
07-19-18, 04:29 AM

Chapter 8:

Chapter 9:

The 75 Boar Pelts are different from the 70 Meadow Pelts needed for Chapter 9, Goal 2. You might have the Boar Pelts in your inventory. By the time you defeat the required amount of Meadow Wolves, you most probably will have the necessary Meadow Pelts. Keep plugging away. Things do add up, albeit slowly.

perry5
07-19-18, 04:50 AM
After completing the goal for the Meadow Wolf, I thought the goal was supposed to start over so we could get two wolves from goal vs. craft. I completed the goal for my first Wolf, but it didn?t start over...has anyone else have this happen? I hope S8 wouldn?t change the game in the middle of the event after putting us through all this!

SPIRITWIND: would appreciate clarification on this. Other players report goal automatically restarted so they could goal through to a 2nd wolf (vs. crafting). Goal did not restart for me. Was this perhaps a glitch that S8 has now eliminated?

HuckleTown
07-19-18, 04:50 AM
The 75 Boar Pelts are different from the 70 Meadow Pelts needed for Chapter 9, Goal 2. You might have the Boar Pelts in your inventory. By the time you defeat the required amount of Meadow Wolves, you most probably will have the necessary Meadow Pelts. Keep plugging away. Things do add up, albeit slowly.

Stymie, I most certainly will not have the meadow wolf pelts after defeating 37 of them. I've defeated 8 (2 for parts 1 and 2, and 6 for part 3) and I only have 9 pelts.

My spawn rate is about 7 percent.

Stymie52
07-19-18, 05:04 AM
Stymie, I most certainly will not have the meadow wolf pelts after defeating 37 of them. I've defeated 8 (2 for parts 1 and 2, and 6 for part 3) and I only have 9 pelts.

My spawn rate is about 7 percent.

I feel your hurt. I have only used gems to skip to the next chapter. Normally, I would be finished already. But with so many of the chapters taking so long, I only finished Chapter 9 last night. This event has been a tough one!

BufftonHeights
07-19-18, 05:08 AM
Silly me (sarcasm). Here I thought the drop rate for the wolves was bad, but I’m not playing the way I’m supposed to. I only have 3 sunburst flowers and 2 meadow trees. Extrapolating from my drop rates I needed a total of 500, which is only 1500 simple meals and 4500 swords. And then some sort of space wrinkle in time to allow me to do all those adventures.

SpiritWind00
07-19-18, 05:18 AM
SPIRITWIND: would appreciate clarification on this. Other players report goal automatically restarted so they could goal through to a 2nd wolf (vs. crafting). Goal did not restart for me. Was this perhaps a glitch that S8 has now eliminated?
I used the GIVE option through the goal and it gave me the Wolf and then the dialogue started again and craft remained. Do you still have the wolf craft in the workshop?

perry5
07-19-18, 05:29 AM
I used the GIVE option through the goal and it gave me the Wolf and then the dialogue started again and craft remained. Do you still have the wolf craft in the workshop?
Yes, the crafting option is still there. Once I had 3 platinum and 4 gold coins in inventory, I used GIVE from the goal, then used gems (20) to complete the remaining gold coins. Received my meadow wolf, but the goal did not restart. I can still craft one, but obviously gemming through is more expensive that way than completing through goal (and you have to wait an hour to craft). And I did try force quitting the game, and even did a complete shut down of my device to see if it would reappear, but no luck. Other neighbors have said their goal restarted right away, so I can only assume S8 closed that ability?

manu90ela
07-19-18, 05:40 AM
Silly me (sarcasm). Here I thought the drop rate for the wolves was bad, but I’m not playing the way I’m supposed to. I only have 3 sunburst flowers and 2 meadow trees. Extrapolating from my drop rates I needed a total of 500, which is only 1500 simple meals and 4500 swords. And then some sort of space wrinkle in time to allow me to do all those adventures.

Love this post!! 😂😂😂

TucsonJudy
07-19-18, 06:12 AM
Can someone please tell me HOW to spawn a wolf??? I have 3 of those trees & 3 of the sunflowers, & still no spawn. Farm houses don’t spawn em either. HELP????????

storiadelcastello
07-19-18, 06:29 AM
Every day when I send out requests it says unable to send some of the requests as I have already asked those neighbours. I haven’t asked any one yet. I always answer requests before I send mine out. Today I had 10 requests received, I answered them and when I sent out my requests it said 10 requests couldn’t be sent as I had already requested from them. Tomorrow I am going to send out requests first then respond to my neighbours and see what happens. Anyone else having this issue

Stymie52
07-19-18, 06:30 AM
Can someone please tell me HOW to spawn a wolf??? I have 3 of those trees & 3 of the sunflowers, & still no spawn. Farm houses don’t spawn em either. HELP????????

Praying might help!

Stymie52
07-19-18, 06:34 AM

Sarcasm aside, we have all been commenting on the scarcity of these Meadow Wolves. Eventually they will spawn, but not very frequently. Sorry you are not having better luck.

riverly
07-19-18, 06:49 AM
Can someone please tell me HOW to spawn a wolf??? I have 3 of those trees & 3 of the sunflowers, & still no spawn. Farm houses don?t spawn em either. HELP????????I hold my breath.
Sorry I think these goals have made us a little slap happy.
Seriously, for now just stick with the flowers and trees. Don't waste energy on farms. And set your timer for every 30 minutes if you can.

Adding: Farmhouses will spawn wolf , but I seem to have hit a long dry spell on those.

azriX2012
07-19-18, 07:04 AM
S8 thank you for taking away the joy of this event. Ridiculous and frustrating spawn rates. Why do you do this? So most of us can't finish the event without spending money? 6 years playing and I'm really getting tired of your capitalist attitude towards your players.

mikepastry
07-19-18, 07:43 AM
Can someone please tell me HOW to spawn a wolf??? I have 3 of those trees & 3 of the sunflowers, & still no spawn. Farm houses don?t spawn em either. HELP????????

Well, I have more of those trees and flowers, but playing CS for a long time I?ve noticed that it really helps to spawn any monster when you tap tap tap... So, try placing your trees, flowers and multiple farm houses (10-15, whatever you?ve got) on a game board together. And start tapping on trees flowers and then your farmhouses.... a beast will spawn, but a wolf is not guaranteed.

PurpleScorpion76
07-19-18, 07:58 AM
In 1 Deluxe Chest, I got enough coins to get my 8 Gold and 3 Platinum coins (these Platinum ones I made and earned fairly quickly) anyway - 4 Gold and a few Silver don?t know exactly how many as I was shocked by the 4 Gold anyway, 2 things...

1. By getting this I can now safely ?Give? my coins to get the Meadow Wolf correct?

2. Is today the official Chapter 8 day? I don?t want to stop fighting Meadow Wolves because of the fur I need to earn later on. Or does he continue to spawn after the day has completed and timed out til the next chapter?

I had a family emergency this morning, my neighbours can see it on my wall, but I figured I wouldn?t complete this I still don?t truly know what?s going on with the situation, but it?ll mean limited play at times. So I?m hoping I don?t get further behind, but if I know this is Chapter 8 day I can later take a look at what?s occurring in 9 and 10 and hopefully plan accordingly.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed info on this quest. It?s been a minefield of info, bugs and confusion and even I?ve not been keeping up with the pace having got behind on at least 2 occasions, but having some preparation considering how this week has progressed has been invaluable. So thank you!

meme1098
07-19-18, 08:27 AM
It is Chapter 8 day, PurpleScorpion. I've left the tavern tap for tomorrow morning so I can get the coins needed to finish getting the 2nd meadow wolf. It's gonna be cutting it close for me.

Hope your day will get better & the emergency is not an ongoing thing. Good luck!

I would also like to thank the speedsters for keeping the rest of us informed. We have the best community here!

PS: I just defeated a meadow wolf that dropped 3 pelts so that's helping at least.

EsmeW2
07-19-18, 08:51 AM
Is it really Day 8? I'm still trying and failing to spawn wolves on the first part of Chapter 6.

I finally got one after several hours and then whoops the game reset and backed up. The tree didn't generate a wolf when I tried again and I got a fangbeast from a farmhouse. Bored now. :( The only way I could do this would be by using a massive number of gems, but I don't have the motivation. This is when a challenge is so impossible that you lose interest.

PurpleScorpion76
07-19-18, 08:54 AM
Is it really Day 8? I'm still trying and failing to spawn wolves on the first part of Chapter 6.

That’s how I feel, I’ve been so lost with this one being behind twice, didn’t help, workload and now family emergency, could be ongoing for a few days, time will tell.

Thanks meme for getting back to me so quickly. You’re a star!

GC5410
07-19-18, 09:00 AM
It is chapter 7 day today for me. Although, I am still stuck on chapter 6, because I’m getting spawns every 50+ tree/flower collections. When do you start getting spawns from buildings? Is it not unti chapter 7? After you get the 20 for chapter 6?

I have 4 days left of the meadow wolf goals, but only 3 days left to request community keys (from the 200 goal). Will the meadow wolf goal disappear 1 day early? Or will it stay, but with no way of getting more keys? Will the coin drops from buildings stop 1 day early too?

kolakid2
07-19-18, 09:32 AM
You have a point there.. if we 'ask' we should:confused: automatically get.. hoping we're lucky with no glitches and within the day.
Let's hope PLAYERS AHEAD see this question and confirm?

To answer about asking Nbrs for Keys in Chpt 10
I am sorry can?t really confirm as as I asked my nbrs I got/had 20 keys in inventory so didn?t really notice!

AnnirasSweets
07-19-18, 09:38 AM
I am sorry can?t confirm as as I asked my nbrs I had got/had 20 keys in inventory so didn?t really notice!

I did notice that the goal doesn't complete after asking your neighbors but rather it finishes once you've received the keys.

Naturally, with the way this event is going my goal glitched a bit and completed once I'd received 16 keys. I know this because as soon as I got the "Onward" pop up I went to the workshop to craft a chest only to find I couldn't craft the chest because I only had 16 keys, lol. I'm not sure if this issue was a reflection of the event or of the request system itself but I'm leaning towards the request system since so many players have been having issues with it.

puzzlecatz
07-19-18, 09:44 AM
Just to let you know for anyone thinking of quitting because of the time needed in chapter 6 of defeating the 20 meadow wolves. It took me 2 1/2 days to do this making me 2 days behind. Once I got them finally this morning I breezed through the next two days. Now waiting for day 9. Just make sure you have your level 6 tavern ready and thurstons fort to collect

puzzlecatz
07-19-18, 09:57 AM
Oh and keep your cottages and farmhouses out. They are indeed spawning meadow wolves. I have gotten three today. I am spending the remainder of the day collecting meadow pelts so I can have them when I need the 70

Lavenderdale
07-19-18, 09:58 AM
It is chapter 7 day today for me. Although, I am still stuck on chapter 6, because I?m getting spawns every 50+ tree/flower collections. When do you start getting spawns from buildings? Is it not unti chapter 7? After you get the 20 for chapter 6?

I have 4 days left of the meadow wolf goals, but only 3 days left to request community keys (from the 200 goal). Will the meadow wolf goal disappear 1 day early? Or will it stay, but with no way of getting more keys? Will the coin drops from buildings stop 1 day early too?

Farmhouses and Cottages are not offering Meadow Wolves in chapter 6. A player reporting getting them in Chapter 7 but it didn't for me. In Chapter 8 you definitely get from Farmhouses and Cottages.

The 200 Keys is not an actual goal. Storm8 put it in there as an arbitrary number to in some way help with the request system, I don't know what. But it's not a goal. Keep making Premium chests every time you get 20 keys.

Except at Chapter 7 part 1: you need to have 10 keys to check this off.

Susieque11
07-19-18, 10:01 AM
I'm way behind on collecting seeds������

kindefarm1890
07-19-18, 10:19 AM
I made a mistake and was thinking that I needed to be on day 9 so I went ahead an clicked on the tavern. Now I have to wait 14 hours before the next day starts and no more coins for today. I gets really confusing when you cannot finish a chapter a day. Reading the comments on the drops of the fawn not certain if it worth continuing. Good luck everyone especially those who are still trying for seeds or wolfs on chapter 6.

ladlasse
07-19-18, 10:25 AM
IF the spawn rate has increased (and you can't tell it from my kingdom), then it's only improved from abysmal to pathetic. I have 7 out of 20 meadow wolves.

beezwad
07-19-18, 10:29 AM
I gave my 3 platinum and only needed to give one more gold coin but now they are all gone!! What do I do?! It started me back to the very first wood coin part with the baron. I just want to give the one gold and get this wolf! How???

dani2535
07-19-18, 10:44 AM
Can you please do something about the spawn rate? I really like this event and it's a pity that it's being ruined for some of us because we have to wait for wolves that never come....

puzzlecatz
07-19-18, 10:51 AM
I just received five more meadow wolves spawning from cottages and farmhouses. None have spawned from the trees or flowers today. I have completed chapter 8 and waiting for chapter 9 to begin

meme1098
07-19-18, 10:54 AM
I gave my 3 platinum and only needed to give one more gold coin but now they are all gone!! What do I do?! It started me back to the very first wood coin part with the baron. I just want to give the one gold and get this wolf! How???

Did you maybe get the wolf without realizing it? Check your inventory & make sure. I'm crossing my fingers for you !
The restart usually happens after you've completed the goal & got the wolf. Let us know if you find it in inventory.

PrincessCupOButter
07-19-18, 10:54 AM

Just for curiosity’s sake, have you checked your inventory to see if you have a wolf? Is it possible you actually had enough gold coins? Or accidentally hit skip for the last gold? (That would have cost 5 gems)
When I gave my coins (and a few gems for the last gold), the congrats screen popped up and then the goal started all over.

Ps. Jinx Lorrainne! ;)

scavaig
07-19-18, 10:58 AM
IF the spawn rate has increased (and you can't tell it from my kingdom), then it's only improved from abysmal to pathetic. I have 7 out of 20 meadow wolves.

IT hasn't improved. This quest is only doable by spending gems.

The silence from S8 is deafening.

beezwad
07-19-18, 10:59 AM
I'm an idiot and you guys are the best! He was just chillin deep in my inventory!! Thank you so much

Lavenderdale
07-19-18, 11:05 AM
I made a mistake and was thinking that I needed to be on day 9 so I went ahead an clicked on the tavern. Now I have to wait 14 hours before the next day starts and no more coins for today. I gets really confusing when you cannot finish a chapter a day. Reading the comments on the drops of the fawn not certain if it worth continuing. Good luck everyone especially those who are still trying for seeds or wolfs on chapter 6.

Thank you for confirming what day we are on. I appreciate your sacrifice.

GC5410
07-19-18, 11:14 AM
Farmhouses and Cottages are not offering Meadow Wolves in chapter 6. A player reporting getting them in Chapter 7 but it didn't for me. In Chapter 8 you definitely get from Farmhouses and Cottages.

The 200 Keys is not an actual goal. Storm8 put it in there as an arbitrary number to in some way help with the request system, I don't know what. But it's not a goal. Keep making Premium chests every time you get 20 keys.

Except at Chapter 7 part 1: you need to have 10 keys to check this off.

I know the 200 isn?t an actual goal, but it is due to end a day earlier than the meadow wolf goal, so I won?t be able to request any keys on my last day, as there will be no way to do it once the 200 goal disappears.

Bybrr
07-19-18, 11:18 AM
Just to let you know for anyone thinking of quitting because of the time needed in chapter 6 of defeating the 20 meadow wolves. It took me 2 1/2 days to do this making me 2 days behind. Once I got them finally this morning I breezed through the next two days. Now waiting for day 9. Just make sure you have your level 6 tavern ready and thurstons fort to collect

You give me hope. Thank you. I need two more wolves to complete chapter 6 goal 3 (13/15 - I'm level 23 and it didn't make me get 20...thank s8 for small mercies). I'm hoping the mercies will continue as I only have a level 4 tavern and don't have Thrustons Fort yet. I'm madly making royal beams and blocks and hoping it only asks me to level up to tavern 5. I'll try to report back...if I ever get those last two wolves.

bobbyrae
07-19-18, 11:27 AM
Silly me (sarcasm). Here I thought the drop rate for the wolves was bad, but I?m not playing the way I?m supposed to. I only have 3 sunburst flowers and 2 meadow trees. Extrapolating from my drop rates I needed a total of 500, which is only 1500 simple meals and 4500 swords. And then some sort of space wrinkle in time to allow me to do all those adventures.

I haven’t even got one sunburst flower or meadow tree. So...I’m done trying now. Because this is just plain ridiculous.

theone2001
07-19-18, 11:30 AM
Stuck on chapter 6. Only 8 wolves so far. This is ridiculous. They should spawn from more items because of the 20 requirement. Or stop the other monsters from spawning.

meme1098
07-19-18, 11:32 AM
I'm an idiot and you guys are the best! He was just chillin deep in my inventory!! Thank you so much

No....we all do silly things from time to time & this has been one confusing set of goals, for sure. Glad it all worked out!

I haven’t even got one sunburst flower or meadow tree. So...I’m done trying now. Because this is just plain ridiculous.

OMG! Are you still doing adventures? Once you get the seeds, grow them in the potion shop.
S8...see what your random drops do to the players! They need to stop in timed events!!

bobbyrae
07-19-18, 11:51 AM
OMG! Are you still doing adventures? Once you get the seeds, grow them in the potion shop.
S8...see what your random drops do to the players! They need to stop in timed events!!

I won’t do any more adventures. I have one seed for all the adventures I’ve done. What’s the point with only two days to go? Ridiculousness. I think I got a bag of flour or some other foolishness the last time I did the adventure. Smh.

Bandita8
07-19-18, 11:55 AM
This is ridiculous. The spawn rates are so off it's crazy. Now mine are increased, but I keep getting Skunupines not more Meadow Wolves. Spending gems to skip ahead won't even be helpful since the pelts will be needed later on.

meme1098
07-19-18, 12:05 PM
I won’t do any more adventures. I have one seed for all the adventures I’ve done. What’s the point with only two days to go? Ridiculousness. I think I got a bag of flour or some other foolishness the last time I did the adventure. Smh.

Don't blame you one bit. That's just awful!

S8 ... do you see this? How could you? They don't have a chance!

bella7257
07-19-18, 12:13 PM
I can?t seem to get any of the monsters to defeat this quest us very difficult. Others are having a hard time too , I lost so many gems on last goal to expand , Why is it so hRd. I do work and it never gives enough time to complete . It?s only for people with nothing to do. I love this game but. It makes you buy gems and I do occasionally but since I work and it doesn?t give enough time and I can?t seem to get the beast what am I to do.

stormyskater
07-19-18, 12:21 PM
Every day when I send out requests it says unable to send some of the requests as I have already asked those neighbours. I haven’t asked any one yet. I always answer requests before I send mine out. Today I had 10 requests received, I answered them and when I sent out my requests it said 10 requests couldn’t be sent as I had already requested from them. Tomorrow I am going to send out requests first then respond to my neighbours and see what happens. Anyone else having this issue

I have noticed this also. In addition, i?ve also tried sending out later in the day to get any from the rollover, but the requests don?t seem to rollover into the next day anymore. I get my 20 and no additional the next day until sometime after I?ve sent out a new request.

mrootje
07-19-18, 12:23 PM
I am now chapter 7, goal 3. Is today to finish goal 7 or goal 8? Timer says two days left.... want to gather some Wolfs before the next chapter but when I'm behind, I will move on 😄

olma_ru
07-19-18, 12:30 PM
I've been working really hard to go through chapters and now what? I'm on chapter 8 and need to get to tavern level 6! I didnt realize it until now - my tavern is level 5 and it is absolutally impossible for me to reach level 6 during these days :(.
I think this information should be in red on the first page to warn those like me who didnt pay attention to this little fact...

stormyskater
07-19-18, 12:30 PM
I am now chapter 7, goal 3. Is today to finish goal 7 or goal 8? Timer says two days left.... want to gather some Wolfs before the next chapter but when I'm behind, I will move on 😄

If you started the same day as it came out, it is day 8.

I Gem-skipped to open chapter 9 because it took me 2+ days to do chapter 3 and almost 2 full days to do chapter 6. I figured it wouldn?t go much faster to fight 15 wolves than it did to fight 20.

judafarm
07-19-18, 12:33 PM
This was my day 3 for fighting wolves... I have 13 now... still 7 to go..
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hope to get the other 7 tomorrow...
That make day 4 for the wolves..

S8?? Is this normal???
Im playing all the time...
This event sucks..

jbfps116
07-19-18, 12:47 PM
they don't care. face the facts leave this mission alone. they just don't want everyone to get the 350 crowns

mrootje
07-19-18, 12:51 PM
Thx! I started the first day (I think 😄). Move on to 8!

sweerfarmer
07-19-18, 12:53 PM
Since two days there is no meadow wolve, I m letting go this event as it's getting impossible to get the horn

MoonVillage3
07-19-18, 12:55 PM
To answer about asking Nbrs for Keys in Chpt 10
I am sorry can?t really confirm as as I asked my nbrs I got/had 20 keys in inventory so didn?t really notice!

No problem kolakid.. question answered itself when I did the goal this morning. It's when you RECEIVE the 10 keys the goal autocompletes.

AinoDK
07-19-18, 01:00 PM
After spending 3 VERY long days on chapter 6, nearly giving up, I finally completed it. I blazed through chapter 7, and am now holding back on giving the boar pelts in chapter 8 to get a few more wolwes before going to bed. As they are now readily spawning from farm houses, I can get some more meadow pelts. I am up to 47, so maybe I woll complete after all

Bybrr
07-19-18, 01:07 PM
You give me hope. Thank you. I need two more wolves to complete chapter 6 goal 3 (13/15 - I'm level 23 and it didn't make me get 20...thank s8 for small mercies). I'm hoping the mercies will continue as I only have a level 4 tavern and don't have Thrustons Fort yet. I'm madly making royal beams and blocks and hoping it only asks me to level up to tavern 5. I'll try to report back...if I ever get those last two wolves.

No mercy from s8... Chapter 7 goal 3 is to visit Thurston's Fort which I have not completed. My only option is to gem skip. I've been hoarding gems to buy an apple tree, I guess that will have to wait if I want a fawnicorn. Is it going to be the same with boar pelts? I've never had a boar in my kingdom so I have none in inventory. How many gems is it to skip? Should I keep my gems and give up on the grand prize?

riverly
07-19-18, 01:29 PM
Most of the time the requirements needed are posted at the beginning of the event. For example must have Thurston's Fort. I didn't see anything like that. But then again, this has been so glitchy and poorly designed, it's hard to say.

hannsoph
07-19-18, 01:33 PM
It?s been awful. I have been on Chap 6 for 2.5 days and I have only 6 wolves. This is the worst drop rate/event I hav ever tried to play. I have no chance of finishing.

MoonVillage3
07-19-18, 01:35 PM

I know the 200 isn?t an actual goal, but it is due to end a day earlier than the meadow wolf goal, so I won?t be able to request any keys on my last day, as there will be no way to do it once the 200 goal disappears.

What you can do is leave the former days keys that you received in your inventory. Don't use them to craft chests and keep 10 of them for this goal.. it should autocomplete when you reach.

It's the keys you have or received that count.. not the 'Ask' for them.
Hope that helps and Good Luck!

stormyskater
07-19-18, 01:39 PM
Chapter 10 itself should have the ability to ask for the keys, since it wants you to have them.

MoonVillage3
07-19-18, 01:45 PM
No mercy from s8... Chapter 7 goal 3 is to visit Thurston's Fort which I have not completed. My only option is to gem skip. I've been hoarding gems to buy an apple tree, I guess that will have to wait if I want a fawnicorn. Is it going to be the same with boar pelts? I've never had a boar in my kingdom so I have none in inventory. How many gems is it to skip? Should I keep my gems and give up on the grand prize?

Yes I would give up on the grand prize if I were you. It takes 450 gems to skip the 75 boar pelts and 16 gems to skip Thurston's Fort. You can check on Page1 Post#1. Plus if you've never had a boar in your kingdom yet.. it's too soon for you to complete this goal.
What you can do is collect the coins and try and craft a Meadow Wolf.. many players who are not able to finish the event have decided to do that.
Lots of luck!

Stymie52
07-19-18, 01:50 PM
Chapter 10, Goal 1 of 3: Ask 20 neighbors for keys
I started this goal this morning and sent out my neighbor requests. Later I had 20 keys to craft a premium chest, and I had 9 keys showing in the Goal 1 of Chapter 10. I decided to go for the premium chest to try to get more gold coins. I noticed then that the keys in Goal 1 went down to zero. I just looked at it again, and it now registers 6 keys. This whole key thing is a bit confusing. I would have thought that if the premium chest amount was 20, Goal 1 amount would have been 20 as well. But it wasn’t. Hopefully I will finish Goal 1 tomorrow when I can again send out 20 new requests.

Callie1974
07-19-18, 01:57 PM
this is the first story book event I?ve been unable to finish. Third day on Chap 6, at least 12 hrs per day, every half hour, clicking on 4 required trees and 5 required flowers and only up to 15 wolves. However, spawning has improved for skunkupines and other monsters. Also rare to get the wooden coins from farmhouses or cottages. Guess they know I?m going to concentrate on a goal maybe possible to complete and is slowing that down too.

I don?t mind using a few hard earned gems to move forward as in The Chapter looking for the stupid flower and tree seeds.
But after playing this game since 2013, am truly disgusted with this turn of events. I did get a chuckle when I saw the gem sale this morning. It will be a rare day before I make another purchase of anything in this game. Major Fail Storm 8!!!!!

lso, noticed check mark for keys to neighbors disappears before sending. So now sending one at a time. Boring!

riverly
07-19-18, 02:00 PM
That's not good news to those who need that day to finish. We have 3 hour crafting time to do too.
I guess I won't make any chests. This is just a ill-thought our event all around.

veefrank
07-19-18, 02:00 PM
I went back to usual adventures too, because it was giving stupid drops. Plus can't trigger wolves with the 6 items I managed to make.. And key/coins awful too. This is probably the worst event yet.

stanis87
07-19-18, 02:12 PM
very hard i come inchapter 8, but now there is another problem, in the morning the game gave me a few monsters, but now i spent about 200 energy everywhere, and there is no monster ... is there another with this problem?Thanks...

AbigayleandSisters
07-19-18, 02:14 PM
I got stuck on adventures for 6 days trying to collect 3 seeds. I was doing a new adventure every time that the last was over yet never could get the 3rd seed. I am done trying as of today. This depleted a full sword inventory and me making them as fast as the magic forge could go. Also deleted38 simple feast and me making them the whole time also. This is not worth it!

MoonVillage3
07-19-18, 02:25 PM
Chapter 10, Goal 1 of 3: Ask 20 neighbors for keys
I started this goal this morning and sent out my neighbor requests. Later I had 20 keys to craft a premium chest, and I had 9 keys showing in the Goal 1 of Chapter 10. I decided to go for the premium chest to try to get more gold coins. I noticed then that the keys in Goal 1 went down to zero. I just looked at it again, and it now registers 6 keys. This whole key thing is a bit confusing. I would have thought that if the premium chest amount was 20, Goal 1 amount would have been 20 as well. But it wasn?t. Hopefully I will finish Goal 1 tomorrow when I can again send out 20 new requests.

Yes.. this is ever so confusing and certainly not needed the last Day 10. Unfortunately the requesting system has not been reliable this event and every day up to some trick or the other.
What would you suggest we do, to be on the safe side?
Would it be wiser not to craft any chests on Day 9?

neska04
07-19-18, 02:25 PM
Finished chapter 8 and waiting for chapter 9; wolves and coins are still spawning / dropping from farm houses and cottages, but not from meadow trees and sunflowers.

745Q5T
07-19-18, 02:31 PM
Do meadow wolves drop anywhere besides Sunflowers? I get fangbeasts, skunkupines, and direboars from cottages and farmhouses. I only have 4 wolves that have spawned in 2 days?!?!

Stymie52
07-19-18, 02:39 PM
Yes.. this is ever so confusing and certainly not needed the last Day 10. Unfortunately the requesting system has not been reliable this event and every day up to some trick or the other.
Would it be wiser not to craft any chests on Day 9?

Probably. My key amount never said 20 in Goal 1. It should have been 20 in both places. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will have 20 key responses in Goal 1. But with the way things are going, who knows!

riverly
07-19-18, 02:45 PM
Would it be wiser not to craft any chests on Day 9?This the same question I have. What would be the best thing to do here?

On another note. Goal 1 of chapter 9 is crazy. Whoever thought this would be a good idea? Especially after the horrible Chapter 6 goal that took days to complete.

0LIW0
07-19-18, 02:46 PM
Its doubtful ill finish this event. Stuck on fight 20 meadow wolves. Even tapping my 6 trees and 5 sunflowers every 30min (when im not doing anything specific) they don?t spawn enough. And later we?ll need to **** another 15???

Also i do not have a tavern level 6!!!

meme1098
07-19-18, 02:47 PM
Probably. My key amount never said 20 in Goal 1. It should have been 20 in both places. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will have 20 key responses in Goal 1. But with the way things are going, who knows!

Did you have a few requests carried over from the previous day. For example, you started this morning with 5 that were answered after S8 day reset. You then sent out your requests for the storybook goal & got 15 answered to make the chest count up to 20 ...but.... you only got 15 answered from that storybook goal request so, that's all that the storybook shows.

I would suggest before using any chest keys make sure the 20 for the storybook goal check off first before using any on the premium chest.

SW
Could you put a warning on page 1 to be sure your storybook registers 20 keys before using any keys on the chests?
I'm afraid more players will encounter this problem without realizing it.

lilymonster4
07-19-18, 03:00 PM
So I finished chapter 8. Waiting for chapter 9 to start and wooden coins stopped tripping from the flowers and trees. Only drop from farmhouses and cottages now. Why? Crafting the Wolf isn’t connected to the chapters, I thought the coins would keep dropping

Stymie52
07-19-18, 03:08 PM
Did you have a few requests carried over from the previous day. For example, you started this morning with 5 that were answered after S8 day reset. You then sent out your requests for the storybook goal & got 15 answered to make the chest count up to 20 ...but.... you only got 15 answered from that storybook goal request so, that's all that the storybook shows.

I would suggest before using any chest keys make sure the 20 for the storybook goal check off first before using any on the premium chest.

SW
Could you put a warning on page 1 to be sure your storybook registers 20 keys before using any keys on the chests?
I'm afraid more players will encounter this problem without realizing it.

After I sent out the requests and got 15 answered, the storybook goal request should have been 15 then. It wasn’t. It was 9. Seems a bit silly if this is so difficult to understand. I appreciate your input as always. Tomorrow I most certainly will do the storybook 20.

PrincessCupOButter
07-19-18, 03:11 PM

Is there an option to gem skip the key requests? I fear the answer will be no. :(

~~~~~~~~
It would be nice if S8 would either increase the daily response or decrease the requirement of 20. They KNOW this is a known issue every time we have a storybook, or any timed event requiring neighbor requests.
And it really makes no sense to put a roadblock in place that will prevent players from finishing a quest at the very end. Unless it’s to make money.

This has been the most depressing thread for a current event I’ve seen in a long time. There’s really nothing to be excited or happy about, and the light-hearted joking and players alternate theories/stories are missing from this one. Morale is low and constant struggling for rare random drops is not fun. It is day 8 for most players and there are still people stuck on day 3. That is inexcusable.

PrincessCupOButter
07-19-18, 03:14 PM
So I finished chapter 8. Waiting for chapter 9 to start and wooden coins stopped tripping from the flowers and trees. Only drop from farmhouses and cottages now. Why? Crafting the Wolf isn’t connected to the chapters, I thought the coins would keep dropping

Drops from event items (trees & flowers in this case) always stop between chapters. A good rule of thumb is to hold off on completing the last task of the day until just before the new day starts. As long as you aren’t behind and Except for the last day, in those cases you’ll want to complete as quickly as possible.

Stymie52
07-19-18, 03:27 PM
Is there an option to gem skip the key requests? I fear the answer will be no. :(

~~~~~~~~
It would be nice if S8 would either increase the daily response or decrease the requirement of 20. They KNOW this is a known issue every time we have a storybook, or any timed event requiring neighbor requests.
And it really makes no sense to put a roadblock in place that will prevent players from finishing a quest at the very end. Unless it’s to make money.

This has been the most depressing thread for a current event I’ve seen in a long time. There’s really nothing to be excited or happy about, and the light-hearted joking and players alternate theories/stories are missing from this one. Morale is low and constant struggling for rare random drops is not fun. It is day 8 for most players and there are still people stuck on day 3. That is inexcusable.

160 gems to skip. If I don’t have 20 tomorrow (I seem to already have 6), I will definitely gem skip. But I am hoping to be at 20. Enough spent already. I don’t like to be down to the wire at the end. Makes me very stressed.

rebanne
07-19-18, 04:02 PM
Finished chapter 8 and waiting for chapter 9; wolves and coins are still spawning / dropping from farm houses and cottages, but not from meadow trees and sunflowers.

I am having the same issue.

Bybrr
07-19-18, 04:37 PM
I've been working really hard to go through chapters and now what? I'm on chapter 8 and need to get to tavern level 6! I didnt realize it until now - my tavern is level 5 and it is absolutally impossible for me to reach level 6 during these days :(.
I think this information should be in red on the first page to warn those like me who didnt pay attention to this little fact...

I'm with you. I might be able to upgrade to 5 but not 6, I haven't built Thurston's Fort yet and I don't have boars yet. I guess I'm done. I did manage to tame a meadow wolf but I really feel they should tell you up front that you can't get it done. Since some of my requirements were smaller than what was reported, like only 2 trips to the marketplace not 4 and only 15 wolves instead of 20 I was counting on them substituting something for those things I haven't gotten to yet in my play. No such luck. I had no trouble finishing the last event for Marina completely but it wasn't this "storybook" format. I have to agree with others that I'm not a big fan. I'm very disappointed.☹️

Bybrr
07-19-18, 04:47 PM
Yes I would give up on the grand prize if I were you. It takes 450 gems to skip the 75 boar pelts and 16 gems to skip Thurston's Fort. You can check on Page1 Post#1. Plus if you've never had a boar in your kingdom yet.. it's too soon for you to complete this goal.
What you can do is collect the coins and try and craft a Meadow Wolf.. many players who are not able to finish the event have decided to do that.
Lots of luck!

Thank you MoonVillage3. It's disappointing but I did manage to finish 1 meadow wolf. I didn't seem to have the problem with keys that others did. I've only been playing a month and this almost made me delete the game. I'll try to finish Thurston's Fort since I need it anyway. It looks like I have a few days to recover before they start another event...

Silvernomiko
07-19-18, 05:46 PM
Honestly, as soon as I saw "boar pelts" as a required component, I knew I was out. I not only didn't understand the storybook and started super late, but I haven't unlocked dire boars as monster spawns yet. I'm just hitting up the flowers/trees to get coins and asking for keys so I can get a Meadow Wolf. Fortunately I had 60ish simple feasts and maxed longswords so spamming the adventure wasn't awful (got 4+ of each seed). Even if I suddenly COULD have the boar pelts, I don't have 10 golden eggs either.

Not a fan of this event one bit. Level 37 btw.

edit: 7/20 Meadow Wolves, agreed spawn rate is abysmal

Ki250
07-19-18, 05:47 PM
I have only fought six Meadow Wolfs of the required 20. The spawn rate is awful. I don't get why some events are doable and some are just hard. I truly think it is deliberate.

MAC121980
07-19-18, 05:58 PM
I have only fought six Meadow Wolfs of the required 20. The spawn rate is awful. I don't get why some events are doable and some are just hard. I truly think it is deliberate.

Agreed. I give up....three days with 3x as many skunkupines spawning as meadow wolves and I only have 9/20. So frustrating when events are not doable.