PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

PurpleScorpion76
07-16-18, 12:38 AM
Well it doesn?t like me sending to all my 706 neighbours it doesn?t even show me the splash screen saying my friends have been notified! Lol.

Glimmerless
07-16-18, 01:45 AM
Well it doesn?t like me sending to all my 706 neighbours it doesn?t even show me the splash screen saying my friends have been notified! Lol.

Oh, my god, lol! There is no select-all button, how long does it take people with a large number of neighbors to click every name?

Andro45
07-16-18, 02:04 AM
Well, I finally got my last pile of seeds and guess what, the game crashed and when I got back in I had to collect again...a glimmerdust. I'm out of swords, so I guess I'm quite done.
Lost some gems too (which I just had collected)...so not very happy with the game at the moment.

Stymie52
07-16-18, 02:06 AM

That happened to me too. I sent 4 again to make sure that they had been sent. Then I got the screen saying my friends were notified. So I had to resend all the requests. Make sure yours were sent so you are not waiting for nothing.

kolakid2
07-16-18, 02:18 AM
After 12 hours waiting first drop from Fawnicorn was white petals which l was maxed on :blue:

Lyzau
07-16-18, 02:42 AM
My sunflowers and trees have stopped dropping wood coins. None at all today.

This is the buggiest, most confusing update ever! What?s up with this?

That's probably because you are currently "between goals". Are you waiting for the next day to open up (see a counter)? During in between times, items never drop stuff, so make sure you don't finish your goals before the next day starts.

AnnirasSweets
07-16-18, 03:36 AM

This happened to me several times before I figured out that it won't work if I select every neighbor so now I've started sending them out in batches according to the names (A-E, F-J, etc). Sad part is, it happened four times in a row in one sitting before I thought to only send a few. I swear sometimes this game addles my brain so much I can't focus on the simplest things, lol.

neska04
07-16-18, 04:13 AM
Something that I’ve found that helps is waiting for the start of the new S8 day, then visiting each neighbour who requests a key before I send their request. This puts their name down at the bottom of the neighbour list and once I’ve visited about 20-30, I go through the request button to the bottom of my neighbour list and request from them and anyone else who has visited me (and I have visited back). This has got me 20 keys within about 3 hours for a couple of days running. I might only send 30-35 requests per day, but the return rate is good, thank you to my lovely neighbours��

PurpleScorpion76
07-16-18, 04:41 AM
Ok I?m completely lost if I started on Thursday PM the first quest. What quest should I be in now. I?m about to start goal 3 of Chapter 5. And it?s brewing a potion what I don?t want to do is start the goal, and leave it there til overnight I will forget and accidentally forget but I also don?t want to wait to find I?ve got Chapter 6 to do because I?m still behind. Any idea what Chapter I should be on if I started Thursday? I think I?ve caught up and Chapter 5 is today?s chapter, I just want clarification.

wamboltia
07-16-18, 05:10 AM
Ok I?m completely lost if I started on Thursday PM the first quest. What quest should I be in now. I?m about to start goal 3 of Chapter 5.

I began chapter 5 this morning. I finished chapter 4 last night and I got the “...hours till next goal opens” screen. So chapter 5 is correct.

monsville13
07-16-18, 05:13 AM
S8 Please add a GEM confirmation button, I just lost 120 GEMS because my finger slipped and hit the Give button on the Platinum Coins (in the Meadow Wolf), so frustrating. I already had 2 Platinum coins made. How can I get these GEMS back. ANYONE!!!!!

Chaotarch
07-16-18, 05:24 AM
Definitely! You will need Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees in later chapters to spawn Meadow Wolves to fight. The flowers and trees also drop wood coins. When you make the flowers and trees in the Potion Shop (they each require 20 water), make sure to replenish your water.

lol, i have 10 of each ( atm ) and the spawnrate for mwolfs is 1:10 :eek:
go for flowerpower.....

for me every third Adventure drop 1 seed:(

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 05:28 AM

This happened quite a few times to me.. but requests did go out even if confirm screen didn't appear. s8 staff did post regarding this and gifting confirm splash screen, earlier on in forum.. saying they were aware and looking into the matter.. (sorry I don't dare find the post# too much to go through)

Just mentioning.. but players however freely make their own choices. It's useless to send out so many requests as not needed and doesn't help nor guarantees that your delivery system works faster. It will only throw out 686 of your requests anyway and maybe randomly choose only your 'inactive' nbrs, who will never respond.
Best is to memorize who's participating in the event, from your location and awake (like me ;)) they surely will answer you, as awaiting answers too.

VersaceMorrow
07-16-18, 05:47 AM
lol, i have 10 of each ( atm ) and the spawnrate for mwolfs is 1:10 :eek:
go for flowerpower.....

for me every third Adventure drop 1 seed:(

That is actually good for seed drops..... I am at about 1 in 10 adventures

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 05:59 AM
S8 Please add a GEM confirmation button, I just lost 120 GEMS because my finger slipped and hit the Give button on the Platinum Coins (in the Meadow Wolf), so frustrating. I already had 2 Platinum coins made. How can I get these GEMS back. ANYONE!!!!!

If this happened to you in the Meadow Wolf Goal in our purple guide book.. you don't loose gems when you tap 'Give' tab. You just pile up your tokens in this goal, instead of crafting the Wolf in the Workshop.
You'll get your Meadow Wolf when completing all the tokens.. alway tapping 'Give' and without crafting him.

What will take your gems is if you touch the 'Skip' tab.. but from what you posted you did not. It's abit confusing as we have two places to craft the Meadow Wolf.. usually we have only one place to craft out pets.

monsville13
07-16-18, 06:10 AM
MoonVillage you are correct and thanks for the response. I hit the Skip tab and the green check appeared. I am just so frustrated, I want my 120 GEMS back. The GEM conformation button has been asked for ever since I've been reading this forum but S8 has chose not to do anything about it.

Varinamom
07-16-18, 06:24 AM
I have read so many conflicting suggestions about receiving requests from neighbors.

One theory is that if you ask all of your neighbors that you get the "request has been sent" pop up but what really happens is the first twenty in your list get sent the request and the next day it goes to the next twenty in your list, etc. If you have inactive neighbors this causes the delay and is the reason you don't necessarily get your "20 allowed" each day.

Another theory is you send to all your neighbors and once twenty respond you stop receiving anymore that day thus inactive neighbors wouldn't matter.

Is there ANYWHERE where asking for items from neighbors is clearly explained from the powers at be? Just because we read it on the forum doesn't mean we're getting factual advice. (Although I appreciate all the help I can get)

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 06:34 AM
MoonVillage you are correct and thanks for the response. I hit the Skip tab and the green check appeared. I am just so frustrated, I want my 120 GEMS back. The GEM conformation button has been asked for ever since I've been reading this forum but S8 has chose not to do anything about it.

Well yes.. the 'skip' tab does use gems and an eventual confirmation button would have saved you. Seeing the check tab does confirm it's use.. and in the meantime we're waiting for this improvement in the game I suggest, as I use too, is a touchscreen stylus pen.
This is not a publicity.. there are all types, kinds, prices all over the place, even as give away gifts. They do give the possibility however of tapping exactly where you want, without the use of our clumsy broad fingertips while we wait.

monsville13
07-16-18, 07:01 AM
Well yes.. the 'skip' tab does use gems and an eventual confirmation button would have saved you. Seeing the check tab does confirm it's use.. and in the meantime we're waiting for this improvement in the game I suggest, as I use too, is a touchscreen stylus pen.
This is not a publicity.. there are all types, kinds, prices all over the place, even as give away gifts. They do give the possibility however of tapping exactly where you want, without the use of our clumsy broad fingertips while we wait.

Thanks MoonVillage

LadyRissaRenae
07-16-18, 07:04 AM
Ok... now I'm just about ready to give up. Over the past 2 days I've sent out 80 requests for keys (40 every morning). I have received a grand total of 6 keys in 2 days. And I KNOW my neighbours are playing because they are asking ME for keys by the dozens. So frustrated...

chillababsi
07-16-18, 07:05 AM
Its almost midnight by me..
Before I go to sleep I want let everyone know the results of a whole day playing on this storybook.
Keys: 11
Meadow explorer: nothing..only coins..

I hate this event :mad:

I have more then 250 neighbors..
By other events when we need help from friends I always get the max of 20
Now I didn't.. Also yesterday I got only 13 keys..

This is not much fun

Same here :( ..
1st chapter took me 3 days (I built the a 2nd library on the 2nd day), and now I stuck in chapter 3 because of those beep sunburst seeds.! ..I've found one of them yesterday and one today I fear I won't find the last one until tomorrow, its so frustrating.!!!

atiragram
07-16-18, 07:14 AM
Is there ANYWHERE where asking for items from neighbors is clearly explained from the powers at be? Just because we read it on the forum doesn't mean we're getting factual advice. (Although I appreciate all the help I can get)
I didn?t find any official explanation so far but I can tell that I sometimes check the game 10 times a day and then when I go in for the 10th time on this same day I receive a request for the very first time which says that it has been sent ?24 hours ago? or even ?48 hours ago?. Therefore I an very very much inclined to believe in the first mechanism, that requests ?get stuck? when you send them to inactive players and only when some of the first 20 responded, the next ones get sent out. I personally NEVER send out more than 20 at a time and carefully monitor who responded, who sends request to me and who visits and who gifts me. Restricting my requests to 20 people out of this group usually gives me 20 responses per day, while sending to 50 or so neighbouts always gave me less when I still just sent to the whole list.
It takes some extra effort but I?m convinced that it is worth it.

Atiragram

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 07:30 AM
I have read so many conflicting suggestions about receiving requests from neighbors.

One theory is that if you ask all of your neighbors that you get the "request has been sent" pop up but what really happens is the first twenty in your list get sent the request and the next day it goes to the next twenty in your list, etc. If you have inactive neighbors this causes the delay and is the reason you don't necessarily get your "20 allowed" each day.

Another theory is you send to all your neighbors and once twenty respond you stop receiving anymore that day thus inactive neighbors wouldn't matter.

In the Hub there is an old thread where I read lots of info.. but it's not from s8 or LT staff.. it's experienced players. We try and error here.

To contest your theory.. even though I don't know exactly the correct one.. lol!
- today I send out 40 requests
- got my 'request has been sent' confirmation screen
- in about 2 hrs got my 20 responses. (I did not send to Stormy)
- send only to who I know is playing the event /preferably in my time zone, or wait till nbrs wake up.
This is the importance of knowing your nbrs location.

In this event.. I never got leftovers yet.. because each day I send out a new 40 batch which 'overwrites' whatever I had leftover from before. I prefer to get moving rather than waiting for something that might not come in. When all event days are finished.. then yes.. some old requests do come in and I receive to send off too.

This sounds easy, and not even complicated, but not guranteed. The 2nd day, before the new 'community key' goal was added.. I ended up with total 9 keys.. even after 3 more batches of 40, 20, 20.
So even when you think you know how the request system works.. something 'may' go wrong.

Another famous trap is 19 and not 20. Here we can try to resolve by reserving Stormie for this use.. sending to him in the hope we get a last one answer.. overwriting whatever has been already sent. Also gifting at that precise moment helps to move the delivery. It has worked for me before.

With all our contrasting or similar theories.. it's all still a mystery and no instruction booklet included. We try and of course we may have different devices from each other.

EsmeW2
07-16-18, 07:32 AM
Same here :( ..
1st chapter took me 3 days (I built the a 2nd library on the 2nd day), and now I stuck in chapter 3 because of those beep sunburst seeds.! ..I've found one of them yesterday and one today I fear I won't find the last one until tomorrow, its so frustrating.!!!

And another same here!
So far I've done 5 adventures in chapter3 and have got only 2 seeds. The last adventure just gave me some glimmerdust, not much of return! Now I'm getting into a sword shortage. I'm totally unimpressed with this. Plus I'm finding all of that coin stuff really tedious. I don't want to let neighbours down but I can't be logging on constantly respond to requests in the hope that they will get through or wasting all of my energy on trying to get extra wooden coins and converting from one to another. This feels like the monster hunt functionality gone really bad.

evomonkey
07-16-18, 08:06 AM
So I wasn't patient and grew my flowers too soon. What do I do now? The adventure to get the seeds won't get any more.

GlvtenFree
07-16-18, 08:18 AM
hello everyone just wondering what chapter i should be on if i started on the first day this quest came out. I am just a little lost as i had to move houses the day after starting lol i have atkeast chapter four open i just dont want to finish it too fast like on the first page tips says if i dont have chapter five ready to open

PurpleScorpion76
07-16-18, 08:22 AM
I began chapter 5 this morning. I finished chapter 4 last night and I got the ?...hours till next goal opens? screen. So chapter 5 is correct.

Thank you!

PrincessCupOButter
07-16-18, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by BarfDump
hello everyone just wondering what chapter i should be on if i started on the first day this quest came out. I am just a little lost as i had to move houses the day after starting lol i have atkeast chapter four open i just dont want to finish it too fast like on the first page tips says if i dont have chapter five ready to open

I started on the first day and I am on chapter 5. USA player in the central time zone, so my chapters start in the early am (middle of the night. Lol)

CharlieGirl9
07-16-18, 08:37 AM
Oh, thank goodness. Took 13 adventures, but finally got my third seed. I'm not feeling too positive about this whole thing, but I will keep plodding along. Not overly inspired by the prizes. I think the wolf looks more interesting than the fawn.

Stymie52
07-16-18, 08:38 AM
Still working on Chapter 6, Goal 3. I need to fight 3 more Meadow Wolves and I will be able to move on.

msmorg
07-16-18, 08:40 AM
5 adventures later, still on 2 seeds :(
I?m 5 Adventures and only 1 seed! Guess I should give up as I?ll never finish on time at this rate.

Stymie52
07-16-18, 09:01 AM
Looking forward, Chapter 9 requires 70 Meadow Pelts. So far, I have 25. Chapter 10 requires 20 Meadow Wolf Fangs. I only have 10 so far. These goals will take some time to finish due to the infrequency of being able to fight Meadow Wolves.

tuffyjkitten
07-16-18, 09:03 AM
I have never been so far behind in an event. I am getting terrible drops from adventures. Like so many others, I keep sending out the adventure and getting 1 glimmerdust. I received 1 seed of each kind after the first adventure, but last night and all day today I've sent out adventures and just received 1 additional seed; they rest were glimmerdust. Ridiculous. I'm not making much progress on the fawn event.

THIS!!! I am in the same boat with you. I had 50+ swords when this started plus I?ve been making more as it went along and I?m out. Still need 1 more seed. It?s day 5 and I?m still on day 3....not happy.

suzishine
07-16-18, 09:17 AM
THIS!!! I am in the same boat with you. I had 50+ swords when this started plus I?ve been making more as it went along and I?m out. Still need 1 more seed. It?s day 5 and I?m still on day 3....not happy.

.... same here... was considering buying the pack because of this! But I don?t want to ..... pay for the need of ONE seed!

Calgera
07-16-18, 10:04 AM
My knights need serious training in botany, they seem to think glimmerdust are seeds... Probably the fault of the greedy Baron and his savings program that the education sector is suffering... :p
Well I quit this story book event here, the randomness of adventure drops is putting me off (6 adventures and only 1 sunburst seed); the cost-benefit calculation doesn't add up in my opinion. I'm concentration on the meadow wolf now, as I always welcome an additional source of spellbound dew :). Good luck to all players still ploughing through the storybook event.
Ah and if you like to add me as neighbour (and sender of keys), my ID is Calgera.

Queenzod
07-16-18, 10:59 AM
That's probably because you are currently "between goals". Are you waiting for the next day to open up (see a counter)? During in between times, items never drop stuff, so make sure you don't finish your goals before the next day starts.

Thank you! That was it exactly.

missyzsazsa
07-16-18, 11:18 AM
I have the same problem. Glad to know I?m not losing my mind.

Calgera
07-16-18, 11:18 AM
In addition: The "Blossom Dojo" also drops swords occasionally, I don't think it is listed on first page.

missyzsazsa
07-16-18, 11:19 AM
How can I hit start event?

Calgera
07-16-18, 11:22 AM

Didn't it start automatically by now?

CharlieGirl9
07-16-18, 11:43 AM

Over on the right hand side, the icon with the two fawns (and probably something like "9 days" or "8 days". When you click it, what does it say?

Silvernomiko
07-16-18, 11:59 AM
I feel silly about this one. I play a lot of Storm 8 games and I'll admit I'm not the best neighbor on Castle Story (I do try to daily give at least), but I enjoy how I can just play my own mostly single player game. I honestly didn't realize you COULD have more than one Marketplace/Libraries/etc. For some reason I thought it was like a fixed number like Workshops. So I started out behind because I hit up my first (and ONLY at the time) marketplace BEFORE starting the event. Then I was slow to check out the forum for the keys. I didn't even know you could get coins from cottages/farmhouses until yesterday.

So I'm on Chapter 3 and maybe get like 5-10 keys a day from my other (moderately active) neighbors. I'm not doing too hot on this event, lol. I hope I can get the Meadow Wolf . . . I have low expectations here.

I'm level 37 and still apparently learning new things about this game. XD

Ankhan5
07-16-18, 12:03 PM
those seeds are pain in the neck! non stop adventures and still waiting for seeds. why are seeds being so shy?

Jennerwein1
07-16-18, 12:18 PM
Same here. Got started late due to being in a WiFi desert. Now my adventures are not dropping anything. at. all.

55lee55
07-16-18, 12:29 PM
Can someone tell me why the trees and flowers stopped dropping coins, flowers and meadow sap after I finished Chapter 5?

This is the worst event I've ever seen for drops, and I have been collecting from the adventure every hour and a half, but it's very rare to get seeds.

Also, what's the Fire Fox and is it worth 400 gems? I don't remember seeing it to buy and despite playing for over 4 years, I don't have one. I know it's on the list of items that drop swords, but what else does it drop and what's the collection time? Thanks!

LyonLorio
07-16-18, 12:58 PM
The Meadow Wolf & Keys Information

Info from SgtBeebo @ Storm 8:
* This goal will appear daily and even if you don't reach 20 Keys, you'll still be able to use the Keys you do gain to open the Chests in the Workshop.
* The Meadow Wolf goals are an optional side goal for those who would like to obtain a Meadow Wolf pet.
* You can gain the Meadow Wolf by going through the goals and crafting the Coins in the Workshop.
* You can get Wood Coins from Sunburst Flowers (Fawnicorn Event Item), Market Places, Cottages, and Farmhouses.
* You can use the Wood Coins to up-convert to Bronze Coins, and so on.

Community Chests:
* If you ask neighbors for Keys, you can open Chests to get even more (various types) of Coins.
* The final Meadow Wolf goal will require 8 Gold Coins, and 3 Platinum Coins.

* There should now be a new quest now called "Community Keys", this will allow you to ask neighbors for keys even if you've asked for the daily 20. If you spend you keys to open chests, you can lose progress on this quest, but don't worry -- it doesn't count towards progression, it's simply there to act as a permanent way to ask your friends for more.

There should also be a quest rewarding players 20 keys live for the next 24 hours for those who missed out on their daily today.

Workshop
What can you craft?
Bronze coin - 5 minutes - 25 wood coins
Silver coin - 10 minutes - 8 bronze coins
Gold coin - 15 minutes - 5 silver coins
Platinum coin - 30 minutes - 2 gold coins
Meadow Wolf - 1 hour - 5 gold coin, 3 platinum coin

Basic community chest - 5 minutes - 5 community keys (neighbour requests)
Deluxe community chest - 5 minutes - 10 community keys
Premium community chest - 5 minutes - 20 community keys

Q: What can you get in The Premium chest?
A: It has a chance for Gold and Platinum coins.

Q: Why key craft should I do?
A: It is possibly a better strategy to do the Premium craft till you at least have your platinum coins first. The random factor of what drops makes this a difficult question to answer.

Q: Should I GIVE the coins through the goal book or CRAFT one?
A: Doing the goal ?gives? you a wolf, so you actually save that hour of crafting time. Then apparently the goal starts over.

Community Keys - Daily Goals
Info from SpiritWind - looks like there has been quite a few glitches and changes in the first 24 hours and they have since been resolved. This is the daily goal where you can ask for keys.

Note: 200 is a random number. it is a fix so that we can still send neighbor requests even when we have 20 keys in inventory.

Ivy: Ask your friends for Community Keys and open Community Chests! *This goal will NOT affect your progression.
Goal 1:
* Ask for Community Keys 0/200 GO
Rewards: n/a

The Meadow Wolf Goals
Note: coins you collect along the way will count towards any unforged/unused coin crafts.
Note: this goal is optional and will not impact on the Storybook event to craft the Fawn.

Note: Once you complete the goals, they will begin again! So, you can have multiple Meadow Wolfs!

Ivy: Ask your friends for Community Keys and open Community Chests to win coins and earn prizes!
Goal 1:
* Ask for Community Keys 0/20 GO
Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp
Congratulations: Ivy: Now go open those chests!

Baron: First you'll need to find the first coin. I know it sounds simple, but trust me, you need my help!
Goal 2:
* Ask for Community Keys
* Open a basic community chest 0/1 GO
* Find a wood coin 0/25 GO
Congratulations: Baron: We mustn't stop at Wood! Could you imagine the number of Wood Coins you'd need to pay my wages? Ha!

Baron: I'm glad to see your interest in these lowly coins. It's always good to keep yourself occupied with a hobby!
Goal 3:
* Forge bronze coins 0/8 GO
* Forge a silver coin 0/1 GO (skip 5 gems)
Congratulations: Baron: How resourceful! You've made a better coin with the coin you had!

Baron: Pardon my temper... I just get so excited when I see gold! But you knew that about me. Silly old Baron!
Goal 4:
* Forge silver coins 0/5 GO (skip 25 gems)
* Forge a gold coin 0/14 GO (skip 5 gems)
Congratulations: Baron: All right, you've shown your s****s now. May I have coins now please?

Baron: Perhaps you've thought about putting you money into charity? Helping the needs barons of the world?
Goal 5:
* Forge gold coins 0/2 GO (skip 10 gems)
* Forge a platinum coin 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems)
Congratulations: Baron: One can only hope, even as your riches grow, you'll remember those who have been beside you from the beginning, with no ulterior motives of course!

Baron: It's ever so nice of you to give, Ruler.
Goal 6:
* Give gold coins 0/8 GIVE (skip 40 gems)
* Give platinum coins 0/3 GIVE (skip 120 gems)
Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp + Meadow Wolf
Congratulations:

A Thank You from Storm8 (24 hours)
Ivy: Ask your friends for Community Keys and open Community Chests to win coins and earn prizes!
1:
* Ask for Community Keys 0/200 GO
Rewards: n/a

Ivy: Thank you for being a valued Castle Story player! Please accept this gift on our behalf.
2:
* Accept 20 community keys 0/1 ACCEPT
Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp +20 community keys
Congratulations: Ivy: Now go open those chests!

I?m confused about the % goal. Shouldn?t we use the chest during the game ? Timed sensitivity? Is it just there to receive more than 20 in inventory? How many do you need to get to 100. Wouldn?t we want to make them every day due to the time sensitivity. If I waited until I had 100% the event would be over. I do have like 12-15 left over but I haven?t gotten enough to have 40 to do 2 premium chest. Seeems like I would by now because 3 days ago I had 15 in inventory and again 15 then, the next day I had to make another basic chest for a goal, now today I have 12 extra today. Then today I checked this forum to keep updated and I read where it says don?t make chest? That is what confused me if I don?t make them I will have material to make them .....but no chest due again to time sensitivity. I hope this makes sense to you. If it just there to help use have more than 20 in inventory ok but it did not say that. I understood I had to get to 100% to make it work because it says to save and don?t make chest to get more. Please help me understand better.

Thank you so much 

PrincessCupOButter
07-16-18, 01:05 PM
I?m confused about the % goal. Shouldn?t we use the chest during the game ? Timed sensitivity? Is it just there to receive more than 20 in inventory? How many do you need to get to 100. Wouldn?t we want to make them every day due to the time sensitivity. If I waited until I had 100% the event would be over. I do have like 12-15 left over but I haven?t gotten enough to have 40 to do 2 premium chest. Seeems like I would by now because 3 days ago I had 15 in inventory and again 15 then, the next day I had to make another basic chest for a goal, now today I have 12 extra today. Then today I checked this forum to keep updated and I read where it says don?t make chest? That is what confused me if I don?t make them I will have material to make them .....but no chest due again to time sensitivity. I hope this makes sense to you. If it just there to help use have more than 20 in inventory ok but it did not say that. I understood I had to get to 100% to make it work because it says to save and don?t make chest to get more. Please help me understand better.

Thank you so much 

This goal is not meant to be completed. It is not possible to get to 100% because the key max is 99. It was placed so that we could still request keys daily even if we already had some in inventory. Go ahead and craft your chests.
Good luck with the wolf!

LyonLorio
07-16-18, 01:09 PM
Chapter 5 where we need 25 meadow saps should I wait to collect the total 25 until the end of the day so I can still get meadow flowers or just follow the goal.

PrincessCupOButter
07-16-18, 01:13 PM
Can someone tell me why the trees and flowers stopped dropping coins, flowers and meadow sap after I finished Chapter 5?

This is the worst event I've ever seen for drops, and I have been collecting from the adventure every hour and a half, but it's very rare to get seeds.

Also, what's the Fire Fox and is it worth 400 gems? I don't remember seeing it to buy and despite playing for over 4 years, I don't have one. I know it's on the list of items that drop swords, but what else does it drop and what's the collection time? Thanks!

In storybook events the drops stop in between chapters. It’s a good rule of thumb to hold off on completing each chapter as long as possible in order to keep the drops active.

The fire fox was from a special event.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93758-Castle-Story-8-25-Update-A-Fiery-Foxy-Box-redeem-gift!-*EXPIRED*
We had to purchase boxes for a chance to win one, or materials to craft one. After much outcry they gave all players 2-3 boxes as a thank-you gift. The fox has an 8 hour timer, drops listed below. I am glad to have one, but I don’t know that I’d pay 400 gems for it.

The Hub

Fire Fox
Info: This little fox is burning for some mischievous fun.
Found: may be in the Fiery Mystery Box, or buy fur (15 gems each) and then craft the fox in the workshop - this will cost 1125 gems
Drops: Coal, Creep Tooth, Dragon Scales, Earth Wisp, Fey Crystal, Fur, Gems, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Milk, Orange Petal, Rat Tail, Energy, Coins, can spawn a skunkupine
Collection time: 8 hours

LyonLorio
07-16-18, 01:14 PM
Thank you for your help I meant % I know that the cp is usually 99 on most inventory but not all I just read we had to save it to make the goal work. Thank you so much ��

PrincessCupOButter
07-16-18, 01:16 PM
Chapter 5 where we need 25 meadow saps should I wait to collect the total 25 until the end of the day so I can still get meadow flowers or just follow the goal.

You can collect all the flowers and sap, just hold off on crafting the elixir until the very end of your day. (If your chapters unlock overnight like mine do, I recommend starting the craft before bed and then collecting first thing in the morning.)

**be sure the craft is actually crafting before you leave the game. I start it then visit a neighbor or force close to make certain the game didn’t reset.

jbfps116
07-16-18, 01:47 PM
new value pack 8 wolf traps, 20 wisp lanterns, 50 trade tickets, 10 each items to make the fawns

also firefox in a FLASH SALE 5 hours 400 gems

PrincessCupOButter
07-16-18, 01:50 PM
new value pack that includes 8 meadow fox traps. WHAT are they good for???????????????//

Mine says meadow wolf traps. 🤔

topmom952
07-16-18, 02:00 PM
Looking forward, Chapter 9 requires 70 Meadow Pelts. So far, I have 25. Chapter 10 requires 20 Meadow Wolf Fangs. I only have 10 so far. These goals will take some time to finish due to the infrequency of being able to fight Meadow Wolves.

Will the wolf spawn early? I'm on ch. 5. Still have monster parked.

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 02:00 PM
Best is to wait until the last minutes to finish the goal so you can collect all the sap and flowers you can in the meantime. Completing the goals early only means no more drops until the next chapter starts the next day. It's wasting time.
The only goal to complete 'on time' is the last goal of the event.. as this one is important to be on-time to gain your end goal.

Thank you for your help I meant % I know that the cp is usually 99 on most inventory but not all I just read we had to save it to make the goal work. Thank you so much ��
The whole idea is to craft as many chests you can.. the most expensive chests give higher coins. That's all. The more chests you craft the more extra coins you can collect. There's no prize if you save them all up.

ladlasse
07-16-18, 02:04 PM
I finally received my 3 seed for the goal to compete. However I only have two of the other kind of seeds for the tree I think. Do I need to continue with the adventure in order to get that 3rd seed for the tree?

PrincessCupOButter
07-16-18, 02:12 PM

Best is to wait until the last minutes to finish the goal so you can collect all the sap and flowers you can in the meantime. Completing the goals early only means no more drops until the next chapter starts the next day. It's wasting time.
The only goal to complete 'on time' is the last goal of the event.. as this one is important to be on-time to gain your end goal.

In this case, the sap is only the second part of the goal. It’s okay to go ahead and collect them all and still be able to continue to collect from both flowers and trees for the wooden coins. Third part is the potion, and that can be started brewing, just hold off on collecting. As long as it isn’t collected, chapter 5 will remain open.

PrincessCupOButter
07-16-18, 02:16 PM
I finally received my 3 seed for the goal to compete. However I only have two of the other kind of seeds for the tree I think. Do I need to continue with the adventure in order to get that 3rd seed for the tree?

It’s a personal choice. The seeds do still have a chance of dropping, so if you’d like to try for a third tree seed, you can continue.
In my experience, the trees drop 1-2 sap and 2-3 wooden coins. Mostly 1 sap and 2 coins, but the timers are only 30 minutes. So you may not need more than 2 if you can collect often. On the other hand, more trees may mean more chances to spawn the wolf when you get to that task.

PurpleScorpion76
07-16-18, 02:19 PM
Oh, my god, lol! There is no select-all button, how long does it take people with a large number of neighbors to click every name?

Actually not that long, I?ve got into a swing and alternate thumbs clicking each name, as long as you have 3 names each side showing you can click fast then scroll, click then scroll. 5 mins max I would say. Might time it tomorrow. Strangely when I went to do a smaller batch to make sure they?d been sent that also bugged out so I literally did all up to the last A and it told me they?d all received a request. Lol.

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 02:21 PM

Go on as many Adventures as you can for additional seeds of both kinds. In Chapter 5 you'll have to collect 25 Sunburst Blossoms and 25 Meadow Saps. The more seeds you collect the more plants you can grow to collect from. Both plants have an half hour timer, so you'll need more than 3.. if possible.

However check page 1 the post on these goals.. many hints and instructions have been written there.

PurpleScorpion76
07-16-18, 02:27 PM
Ok... now I'm just about ready to give up. Over the past 2 days I've sent out 80 requests for keys (40 every morning). I have received a grand total of 6 keys in 2 days. And I KNOW my neighbours are playing because they are asking ME for keys by the dozens. So frustrated...

This happened quite a few times to me.. but requests did go out even if confirm screen didn't appear. s8 staff did post regarding this and gifting confirm splash screen, earlier on in forum.. saying they were aware and looking into the matter.. (sorry I don't dare find the post# too much to go through)

Just mentioning.. but players however freely make their own choices. It's useless to send out so many requests as not needed and doesn't help nor guarantees that your delivery system works faster. It will only throw out 686 of your requests anyway and maybe randomly choose only your 'inactive' nbrs, who will never respond.
Best is to memorize who's participating in the event, from your location and awake (like me ;)) they surely will answer you, as awaiting answers too.

It?s be nice but that?s just not possible I do have a list of regular players but given the above where on two occasions i?ve missed out on a full complement of sent items because of bugs I decided for the next couple of days I would over compensate. Tomorrow normality resumes.

manusing
07-16-18, 02:34 PM
Still stuck with the seeds.... no seeds, just glimmer dust from the quest �� how are we suppose to finish if this is so random ?

Iceglimmer
07-16-18, 02:38 PM

Depends a bit on how many days you have left. I am at the same point as you - Chapter 4, Goal 3, tend to sunburst, but my timer says 'event expires in six days' and I know if I complete now, I will have to wait til tomorrow to do anything useful. So I will definitely hold off tending my flowers until tomorrow so that I can keep doing adventures. In fact, I want to start the third goal of chapter 5 tomorrow night, and I will easily collect all the sap I need, so all I have to think about is collecting the sunburst bloom. I need 25, I have 4 now, and I have three flowers, so I need seven collections before starting the brew tomorrow night. So I plan to collect my fifth sunburst bloom three hours before bed tomorrow. Every half hour, that gives me seven collections before bed. (You have to fix the times for your time zone).

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 03:11 PM
I didn?t find any official explanation so far but I can tell that I sometimes check the game 10 times a day and then when I go in for the 10th time on this same day I receive a request for the very first time which says that it has been sent ?24 hours ago? or even ?48 hours ago?. Therefore I an very very much inclined to believe in the first mechanism, that requests ?get stuck? when you send them to inactive players and only when some of the first 20 responded, the next ones get sent out.

I personally NEVER send out more than 20 at a time and carefully monitor who responded, who sends request to me and who visits and who gifts me. Restricting my requests to 20 people out of this group usually gives me 20 responses per day, while sending to 50 or so neighbouts always gave me less when I still just sent to the whole list.

Atiragram

I agree with your explanation about older requests arriving late and today I did try a test.

I sent to my secondary kingdom, which I don't use even if active, one of my nbr requests. It did appear but I did not accept it. I just left it there and kept observing. After about 2 hrs it disappeared by itself. So this proves even if our requests are sent to inactive nbrs.. they don't get lost or remain there forever. They are sent off somewhere else after a certain waiting time.

Not that this resolves any of the non-arrivals of our askings, but it does help us to understand alittle more about the process of delivering our requests to nbrs.

SkyeMyst
07-16-18, 03:43 PM
The sunburst seeds keep disappearing from inventory. That isn?t right. It shouldn?t be so hard to get the seeds and keep them.

Stymie52
07-16-18, 04:10 PM
Will the wolf spawn early? I'm on ch. 5. Still have monster parked.

I think the Wolf starts coming in Chapter 6.

Glimmerless
07-16-18, 04:57 PM
A Premium Chest just gave me 2 Gold and 6 Silver, which is basically 3 Gold.

nvangel
07-16-18, 05:07 PM
I play daily too and answer all requests would love nbrs who do too..i dont visit since i play fashion, resteraunt, bakery, dragon, and fantasy too. My id is nvangel

FlowerBurst
07-16-18, 05:30 PM

I didn?t find any official explanation so far but I can tell that I sometimes check the game 10 times a day and then when I go in for the 10th time on this same day I receive a request for the very first time which says that it has been sent ?24 hours ago? or even ?48 hours ago?. Therefore I an very very much inclined to believe in the first mechanism, that requests ?get stuck? when you send them to inactive players and only when some of the first 20 responded, the next ones get sent out. I personally NEVER send out more than 20 at a time and carefully monitor who responded, who sends request to me and who visits and who gifts me. Restricting my requests to 20 people out of this group usually gives me 20 responses per day, while sending to 50 or so neighbouts always gave me less when I still just sent to the whole list.

Atiragram

At the beginning of this update, I decided to try sending requests to all my neighbors (not my usual practice). I experienced a bottleneck, and did not receive my quota. I cleaned up my list of neighbors and deleted all that appeared to be inactive. It cut my list in half, but I have received my quota every day since then.

In past years when I sent requests to all my neighbors, I know for a fact that I had some who never received them because I knew them and communicated with them about it directly. I also experienced many bottlenecks, which I resolved by limiting the number of requests I would send at one time. I had the best success when I was able to send a request as I received one.

Currently, it sounds like several factors can impact our success, but knowing how our requests are distributed would be very helpful!

puzzlecatz
07-16-18, 05:44 PM
The meadow wolf is showing up in my workshop as well as my kingdom goals. I didn?t realize this until after I gave 2 gold and one platinum to my kingdom goals. Now my workshop only shows 2 platinum and 1 gold. Does anyone know whether we can get two meadow wolves or whether I should be keeping my gold and platinums for the workshop or giving them to my kingdom goals?

venatemp
07-16-18, 05:46 PM
I collected Sunburst Blossoms and Meadow Sap ahead of time and they counted.

PrincessCupOButter
07-16-18, 05:59 PM
The meadow wolf is showing up in my workshop as well as my kingdom goals. I didn?t realize this until after I gave 2 gold and one platinum to my kingdom goals. Now my workshop only shows 2 platinum and 1 gold. Does anyone know whether we can get two meadow wolves or whether I should be keeping my gold and platinums for the workshop or giving them to my kingdom goals?

There are two ways to get the wolf. By giving the coins to the goal, you will get the wolf as a reward. Or you can hold on to the coins and craft the wolf (coin cost is the same either way). It is possible to get more than one. In fact, after completing the goal in the goalbook, the entire goal starts over again.
Giving to the goal saves the one hour crafting time and frees up the workshop for other crafts.

federerGOAT
07-16-18, 06:03 PM
Feel free to add me for neighbours requests. ID federerGOAT (shame about this year's Wimbledon, boohoo :blue:).
Game resets at a friendly 5pm for me, so I can chill and check the game regularly up until bedtime.

Flowersandgems
07-16-18, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone. Im still waiting to finish day 3. Have sent the adventure about 10 times. Often all I get is fireworks. This has slowed me down a lot, as I also had to wait for an adventure to finish in my castle. Should have known better, I’m not new at this.

My tip for the keys (and many others have already said this) - ONLY SEND TO PLAYERS YOU KNOW ARE ACTIVE IN THE CURRENT GAME.
If you send too many, then all those inactive requests will be the ones that go out the next day. And the next.
Try to send to your best 20 replies every day. New requests will over-ride the old ones. But you can’t get rid of the ones you sent to inactive players. They seem to just sit there.

So keep a list of those who request from you, (or remember them, duh)

Thanks for all the help everyone.

AnnirasSweets
07-16-18, 07:22 PM
On the Meadow Goals:

I crafted the first wolf then the goals began again from the beginning as we all know by now. However, I've just gotten my second wolf via the goals and no new goals have popped up involving the wolf. Unless a new goal pops up at game reset (which I doubt); it would appear that you can only craft two Meadow Wolves by way of the goal.

I can still craft more in my workshops so the loss of Meadow Wolf Goal is not a huge deal but I thought I'd share my findings all the same.

Listal
07-16-18, 07:37 PM
How many adventures do I need to go on to get 3 seeds got 2 with in 4 and been 6 or more and still no red seeds

Flowersandgems
07-16-18, 08:38 PM
How many adventures do I need to go on to get 3 seeds got 2 with in 4 and been 6 or more and still no red seeds

I am in the same boat, I now have 4 meadow tree seeds but still need the red seeds to proceed. I have been on more than 10 adventures.

Nikospets
07-16-18, 09:08 PM

Hi, I came here to find out if I was doing something wrong! I have sent numerous adventures out and only recieved 1 seed! Is this what everyone is experiencing?

Flowersandgems
07-16-18, 09:49 PM
Exasperating isn’t it. Keep hoping!

(Later). Yah, I have three seeds - Onward

Queenzod
07-16-18, 10:05 PM
Well, my wolf is going to be a lone Wolf. I?m not living through this purgatory of coins more than once.

And the key thing is ridiculous. It used to be 20, then it changed to 11 percent, then to 2 percent. Now it?s at 8/200. I have no idea what any of that means, lol.

Not my fav recent event.

tuffyjkitten
07-16-18, 10:08 PM

Yay on the seeds! I got my 3rd seed at 5 pm today (day 5) so day 3 is officially over! I also have 2 seeds for the tree. I made all 5 seeds into the respective plants and don’t want to do more adventures. I’m out of swords again anyways. Hopefully those 5 plants are enough.

Lavenderdale
07-16-18, 10:37 PM
I was having a terrible time trying to collect coins for the Wolf, given my key troubles. Turns out the sunburst flowers and meadow trees are 100% drop of 2 Wood Coins (as opposed to random from Farmhouses.) I am progressing now and feeling much better about the EIGHT adventures I went on to get seeds, lol. In fact I am sending more ... down to 0 swords so I'm making those.

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 10:52 PM
At the beginning of this update, I decided to try sending requests to all my neighbors (not my usual practice). I experienced a bottleneck, and did not receive my quota. I cleaned up my list of neighbors and deleted all that appeared to be inactive. It cut my list in half, but I have received my quota every day since then.

In past years when I sent requests to all my neighbors, I know for a fact that I had some who never received them because I knew them and communicated with them about it directly. I also experienced many bottlenecks, which I resolved by limiting the number of requests I would send at one time. I had the best success when I was able to send a request as I received one.

Currently, it sounds like several factors can impact our success, but knowing how our requests are distributed would be very helpful!

I agree its vitally important to send requests to nbrs you know are playing the same event as you are.. and it just means to make a list the first couple of days and keep that list for when you need it.
But I see it makes no difference on limiting the entire nbr list. Mine's EXtra long and besides the first day.. that I'm almost positive now had overwritten left over requests from the crab event before that caused the first problems.
After that.. all's running smoothly and it completes itself within 1 to 2 hours.

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 11:05 PM
I was having a terrible time trying to collect coins for the Wolf, given my key troubles. Turns out the sunburst flowers and meadow trees are 100% drop of 2 Wood Coins (as opposed to random from Farmhouses.) I am progressing now and feeling much better about the EIGHT adventures I went on to get seeds, lol. In fact I am sending more ... down to 0 swords so I'm making those.

This is true.. the flowers and tree plants are a guranteed drop and use one energy to collect a wood coin. Once you have them it's like turning on a booster and you can craft another coin.
It takes continued Adventures, so call it all-day attention, one Adventure attached to the other to collect them, but the fatigue is repaid in easily gaining the coins after. Also, from what reports I've read so far they will be needed to spawn the Meadow beasts after.. which proves to be not easy.

MoonVillage3
07-16-18, 11:10 PM
Well, my wolf is going to be a lone Wolf. I?m not living through this purgatory of coins more than once.

And the key thing is ridiculous. It used to be 20, then it changed to 11 percent, then to 2 percent. Now it?s at 8/200. I have no idea what any of that means, lol.

Not my fav recent event.

Don't consider the % values you see in that goal.. it means nothing in this event. Just consider it a place to go to send off requests. The exact amount of keys received you'll see in your inventory.

PurpleScorpion76
07-16-18, 11:22 PM
Spent all day yesterday collecting from the flower and tree to find that unless I?m mistaken I don?t need any further sap or petals. Duh.

nuttyangel_69
07-16-18, 11:26 PM
18 adventures = 2 seeds!! Still waiting on the third! Is S8 actually taking the mick now?! 😡

atiragram
07-16-18, 11:33 PM
So I wasn't patient and grew my flowers too soon. What do I do now? The adventure to get the seeds won't get any more.
I grew my fifth plant and only afterwards collected from the adventure, I thought it might be too late and I will get nothing from it, but I got a sunburst flower seed.

idkat
07-17-18, 12:01 AM
Chapter 10 requires keys from 20 neighbours, given the very random way that requests get sent and answered, (and I have some great neighbours), I may as well bow out now because I won't get 20 in a day and still have time to do things after that. the goals set don't seem to be achievable for all players that still have to work 8 hours a day and look after a family. I don't have it in me to give up just yet but a lot of events seems to have the same conclusion these days. So sad.

BiggerBubbles
07-17-18, 01:01 AM
I’m on chapter 5 getting the 25 sap etc, I don’t suppose the wolf will appear early when doing these collections will it? I have a monster parked and was wondering if I should free him.

RevdKathy
07-17-18, 01:35 AM
As far as I can see, the wolf doesn't appear at all. Given the number of fangbeast I've seen in the last day, I'm rather miffed that the Wolf just doesn't show.

suzishine
07-17-18, 01:59 AM
I like this event, except that I have waited almost five days now, five, to get just one last sunburst seed! Come on! How can this be fun, S8!!! Stop being so ridiculous on the random drops!!!!!! It?s painful to revive only glimmerdust when I already get that from glimmerdust troves....

Know the saying: ?sharing is caring? ?? So - PLEASE SHARE SOME MORE SEEDS ON THE ADVENTURE!!!

Thank you for sharing! I GOT The final seed

Chaotarch
07-17-18, 02:04 AM
*** Sunburst Flower ***

Drops Spellbound Dew :o

btw: SW, can you ask the TEAM pls, if the Meadow Tree & Sunburst Flower only "loose" their Eventdrops ( Meadow Sap, Wood Coins ) or if they will be completly new cellarjunk?
thx:eek:

federerGOAT
07-17-18, 02:34 AM
Chapter 10 requires keys from 20 neighbours, given the very random way that requests get sent and answered, (and I have some great neighbours), I may as well bow out now because I won't get 20 in a day and still have time to do things after that. the goals set don't seem to be achievable for all players that still have to work 8 hours a day and look after a family. I don't have it in me to give up just yet but a lot of events seems to have the same conclusion these days. So sad.

I'm not at that chapter yet, but I think the keys from the daily quest and those from chapter 10 are the same.
So just make sure you leave 20 keys for that part of the goal and not use it all up crafting the chest.

SpiritWind00
07-17-18, 02:42 AM
*** Sunburst Flower ***

btw: SW, can you ask the TEAM pls, if the Meadow Tree & Sunburst Flower only "loose" their Eventdrops ( Meadow Sap, Wood Coins ) or if they will be completly new cellarjunk?
Done. Also made a plea to increase the spawn rate for wolf and other random drops.

katbtodd
07-17-18, 02:50 AM
I gone through my flowers and trees 3 times 3 times this morning and my cottages ones and my farm houses many times no wolf here either
All I'm getting is skunkies and fangbeasts

DreamSpinner
07-17-18, 02:56 AM
I?m stuck on the second step where is says go ask for keys. I?ve gotten keys the last three days but it stays the same. I?m confused what do I do?

MoonVillage3
07-17-18, 03:01 AM
I’m on chapter 5 getting the 25 sap etc, I don’t suppose the wolf will appear early when doing these collections will it? I have a monster parked and was wondering if I should free him.
The M Wolf appears for the first time in Chapter 6.. no problem clearing kingdom as the goal itself says to fight a M Wolf, so reminds you to clear kingdom.
The problem is after that.. they don't spawn!!!!! yikes!!!!!

The 1st one spawns immediately and then after I've used 90 energy to spawn the 2nd! collecting from cottages, farm houses, flowers and trees, over and over again. I've met skunkies x2, fangbeasts x5, direboars x2 and finally on the 90th collection... the Meadow Wolf!
This is worst than 'tight' for most players.. even for me with secondary energy supplies and don't see this goal doable in 24 hrs at all.

Please help here s8?
Please raise the spawning rate of the beautiful Meadow Wolf so we can she her more often?
As it is the majority of players will certainly have to abandon as don't own so much secondary energy supplies and this will not be doable, energywise nor timewise.

MoonVillage3
07-17-18, 03:03 AM
Done. Also made a plea to increase the spawn rate for wolf and other random drops.

Oh THANK YOU so much :p

Chaotarch
07-17-18, 03:06 AM
my cottages ones and my farm houses many times no wolf here either
All I'm getting is skunkies and fangbeasts
lol, yepp, 12 t-Cottages and 12 t-farmhouse out and no mwolf...

MoonVillage3
07-17-18, 03:11 AM
I?m stuck on the second step where is says go ask for keys. I?ve gotten keys the last three days but it stays the same. I?m confused what do I do?

If I were you.. I would..
Check where you craft the chests to see exactly how many you have.. it's exact there.
Keep visiting nbrs/friends from your Newsfeed Wall, posting or collecting hearts.
Send a gift, hoping you still have
Wait patiently.. and if after 2hrs nothing has come in.. send another batch of double what you need.
And lots of Good Luck!

MacieQueen
07-17-18, 03:27 AM
I am in chapter 5. Now I am working on 5-1. I like to keep getting the wooden coins from trees and flowers. So I make sure finishing the 5-3 until the end of day to get more coins, right?

freesiawoods
07-17-18, 03:39 AM
No meadow wolf spawning, not even the first one! What's going on!

vitorfelix31
07-17-18, 03:53 AM

me too , this is a bug s8 please fix fast.
Chapter 6:
Goal 1 Fight a Meadow Wolf (Tend to Sunburst Flowers or Meadow Trees), 10 hits to **** the Wolf
Goal 2 Use a Meadow Wolf Trap (the Trap is your reward for ****ing the Wolf in Goal 1 and is in your inventory)
Goal 3 Fight Meadow Wolves x20 Spawn from Meadow Trees, Sunburst Flowers,Farmhouses, Cottages

just today how are we going to **** 20 wolf in goal 3? with this bug please fix fast
or there is no chance of completing all the goals today ... and more the energy that we have already spent for nothing of wolf

freesiawoods
07-17-18, 04:00 AM
Yes, I had no problem getting seeds from adventures but some players seem not to be getting them. Now the wolves are not spawning for me in chapter 6. The event is full of major bugs, hope they fix it soon!

Varinamom
07-17-18, 04:13 AM
Is there anything that drops longswords? These fruitless (I should say seedless) quests are wiping me out! I'm trying to make more as I use them but I can't keep up.

Chaotarch
07-17-18, 04:16 AM
Is there anything that drops longswords? These fruitless (I should say seedless) quests are wiping me out! I'm trying to make more as I use them but I can't keep up.

look at page 1 #1:p

AnnirasSweets
07-17-18, 04:20 AM
*** Sunburst Flower ***

I've also gotten Dark Pollen from the Sunburst Flowers.

Chaotarch
Question for the "Skippers":rolleyes::cool:

someone try to craft both fawnycorns / or twins per doublecraft?
or only one possible? ... dont see a note at the Workshop-Card...

CathyDucky
Yes, I had no problem getting seeds from adventures but some players seem not to be getting them. Now the wolves are not spawning for me in chapter 6. The event is full of major bugs, hope they fix it soon!

Me too. Not able to get even the 1st wolf after playing for 4hr..

Varinamom
07-17-18, 04:21 AM
look at page 1 #1:p

Oh, duh. My eyes aren't working yet this morning. How did I miss that? I must get coffee:D

Andro45
07-17-18, 04:23 AM
I got my last seeds this morning in my second kingdom. This was going te be the very last adventure, since I was out of simple feasts and swords, so I think I got lucky. In my first kingdom, however, no such luck. I'm going to send out one more adventure and then I'm done. Thurston's fort and the jousting arena aren't giving me any swords.

Unfortunately I can't craft flowers or trees, because I'm still stuck on goal 3 (no craft in the potion shop).

This event is very unnerving to say the least. :(

Edit: "Send requests only to players who requested" isn't working for me...The one player (Stormy) I didn't send a request to ended up at the bottom of my list. Besides, it takes too long this way.

In my second kingdom the keys aren't counted, I have 7 responses in news, only 6 (I started with 2 this morning, which means +4) in inventory. Force closing or crashing doesn't change that.

zoroak
07-17-18, 05:17 AM
The spawn rate of the meadow wolf is so abysmal that I don’t know how it would be possible to give x70 meadow pelts in chapter 9 without using gems.

Stymie52
07-17-18, 05:26 AM

It took forever to spawn the first Meadow Wolf. Then they come very infrequently.

Stymie52
07-17-18, 05:31 AM
The spawn rate of the meadow wolf is so abysmal that I don’t know how it would be possible to give x70 meadow pelts in chapter 9 without using gems.

After 3 days, I only have 37 Meadow Wolf Pelts and 14 Meadow Wolf Fangs. At some point, if it looks like I will not finish or just get fed up, I will use gems too. (at present, I am only using gems to skip ahead to the next chapter)

Lyzau
07-17-18, 05:32 AM
It seems this event came to a grinding halt today as this elusive meadow wolf does not (or only very very rarely) spawn. At this rate, no way I am going to finish today's assignment in one day, and considering the 75 pelts that will be needed, this event is over for me.
I will have to console myself with getting a wolf pet, maybe a second.

vitorfelix31
07-17-18, 05:34 AM
It took forever to spawn the first Meadow Wolf. Then they come very infrequently.

i spend more the 150 energy so far und ONE wolf so i am done withe thiese :mad::mad::mad:event

zoroak
07-17-18, 05:36 AM
After 3 days, I only have 37 Meadow Wolf Pelts and 14 Meadow Wolf Fangs. At some point, if it looks like I will not finish or just get fed up, I will use gems too. (at present, I am only using gems to skip ahead to the next chapter)

Yeah I’m almost tempted to just buy the horn for 500 gems and save myself the trouble. But it’s not an alicorn and I’m still hoping they will increase the spawn rate. You have skipped ahead and will have time to finish but most people won’t have so will have to use gems or give up.

Stymie52
07-17-18, 05:41 AM
It seems this event came to a grinding halt today as this elusive meadow wolf does not (or only very very rarely) spawn. At this rate, no way I am going to finish today's assignment in one day, and considering the 75 pelts that will be needed, this event is over for me.
I will have to console myself with getting a wolf pet, maybe a second.

I am sure that the spawning of the Meadow Wolf will improve. When S8 realizes how truly pathetic their rate of appearance is, they will have to improve it. Otherwise, nobody will be able to finish.

DreamSpinner
07-17-18, 05:42 AM
I?m good passed the step. Don?t know why but who cares if I get to move forward?

riverly
07-17-18, 06:17 AM
I'm just going to tap my 3 flowers and my 3 trees. At least I'll get wooden coins for the wolf. . I don't want to waste energy on farmhouses, cottages.
I'm to the point that I don't care.

mrootje
07-17-18, 06:34 AM
Same here. Got all types of creatures but til now only one meadow wolf. Farmhouses and cottages: No wolf 😓

Stymie52
07-17-18, 06:44 AM
My Chapter 8, Goal 3 of 3 is: Visit the Tavern Level 6

Luna48
07-17-18, 06:58 AM
As noted many times here, the abysmal drop rate for the meadow wolf is severely limiting this event. In the last 24 hours I have managed to get 9 wolves. During 10 of those hours I set a timer to check every 30 minutes. That means I have attempted to get a wolf 180 times with sunburst flower and meadow tree. After attempting 72 times on farm houses and cottages I got not a single wolf. So after over 250 attempts to get a meadow wolf I have 9 of the extremely rare creatures. At this rate it is absolutely impossible to complete this event.

wamboltia
07-17-18, 07:15 AM
Requesting neighbors should not be this complicated. Everything had been going ok and I was receiving my 20ish keys a day, until yesterday. I requested keys as normal and only got 4 keys all day yesterday. What is the point of having nearly 90 neighbors if you can only use 20?!? I will say this I have yet to see a 2 day old request, which normally happens because there is this supposed rule that any request after 20 don?t go out to the next day or the next depending on how many batches of 20. I wish S8 would just do away with requests if it can?t be simple process.
P.s still only have 5 keys (yesterday and this morning)

Iceglimmer
07-17-18, 07:26 AM
My Chapter 8, Goal 3 of 3 is: Visit the Tavern Level 6

Can anyone else confirm this? I don't have the Spellbound building materials to upgrade my tavern yet. I wonder if this is why they were included in the earlier package with the seeds.

idkat
07-17-18, 07:32 AM

I agree. I have been collecting trees and sunburst flowers and heaps of farmhouses etc and have only ever spawned the one wolf. No way I get 20, and then another 15 later.

spanisheyes1
07-17-18, 07:43 AM
9 keys came back - TOTAL
Day 3 - goal 3 - escape to the meadow = escaped 8 or it might be 9 times showing 1 of 3.
Disheartened? VERY
Is it worth it I ask?

DAY 5 and still beaking feasts and still not finished.
I am still not receiving many keys despite sending and asking for loads.

This is definately my last challenge and I am seriously thinking about deleting the lot.
Storm8 do you not realise how disheartening it is to left behind time after time.

Chaotarch
07-17-18, 07:47 AM
I am sure that the spawning of the Meadow Wolf will improve. When S8 realizes how truly pathetic their rate of appearance is, they will have to improve it. Otherwise, nobody will be able to finish.

lol, buy the bundle with traps, means 8 easy mwolves:eek:

8* Traps = 20 gems each = 160 gems total
20* Wisp Lanterns = 15 gems each = 300 gems total
50* Trade Tix = ? gems each = ? gems total
10* Meadow Sap = ? gems each = ? gems total
10* Sunburst Blossoms = ? gems each = ? gems total

10,99? = 250 gems normal prize, so your discission:eek::rolleyes:

manusing
07-17-18, 07:55 AM
Still only 2 sunburst seeds ! None of the other Kind ! There is no way I can finish this quest!!! Grrrrrr!,,

scavaig
07-17-18, 08:03 AM
I agree. I have been collecting trees and sunburst flowers and heaps of farmhouses etc and have only ever spawned the one wolf. No way I get 20, and then another 15 later.

I came onto the forum expecting to see these sort of comments but really hoping I would not.

I have many cottages and farm houses out and they have not spawned a single wolf.

I hav 4 trees and 6 flowers and 9 hours later neither have spawned a wolf either.

The straw to break the camels back with this confusing and overly complicated quest ?

Definitely - unless I see reports of increased wolf spawning there is absolutely no point in continuing .

FlowerBurst
07-17-18, 08:15 AM
I agree its vitally important to send requests to nbrs you know are playing the same event as you are.. and it just means to make a list the first couple of days and keep that list for when you need it.
But I see it makes no difference on limiting the entire nbr list. Mine's EXtra long and besides the first day.. that I'm almost positive now had overwritten left over requests from the crab event before that caused the first problems.
After that.. all's running smoothly and it completes itself within 1 to 2 hours.

I believe my problem occurred because I sent requests to all neighbors. I agree that the length of your neighbor list does not matter if you only send requests to active neighbors. I was just tired of doing that and wanted to be able to send requests to all. Either way works!

eastie41
07-17-18, 08:16 AM
Anyone else having this problem?
I?m on chapter 5; goal 3 of 3 (Fight 20 meadow wolves).
Wolves stopped spewing from sunburst flowers and meadow trees completely.
Now Dire Boars are spawning from farmhouses and cottages, This has been happening for 6 hours.

I don?t know if this is a glitch.

LocalNews
07-17-18, 08:24 AM
Now Dire Boars are spawning from farmhouses and cottages, This has been happening for 6 hours.

I am having the same problem too about only getting one wolf to spawn. Got the trap and it spawned a wolf but nothing after that. I guess they want us to buy the wolf traps in order to get the final,prize. If I had known this I would have never wasted my time on this quest. I will probably try a few more times but used up all my energy on farmhouses and cottages to try to spawn foxes. Nothing. The only thing else I spawned were skunkupines.

scavaig
07-17-18, 08:29 AM
I am having the same problem too about only getting one wolf to spawn. Got the trap and it spawned a wolf but nothing after that. I guess they want us to buy the wolf traps in order to get the final,prize. If I had known this I would have never wasted my time on this quest. I will probably try a few more times but used up all my energy on farmhouses and cottages to try to spawn foxes. Nothing. The only thing else I spawned were skunkupines.

Wolves are NOT spawning.

Other than the 'trap' one not a single wolf has shown for me all day .

Yes, perhaps a glitch .... But more likely a way to get us to spend gems on traps. I do really hope it's a glitch .........

FlowerBurst
07-17-18, 08:36 AM

So far I have spawned 4 wolves from sunburst flowers and meadow trees, but I have also spawned skunkupines, so it does not surprise me to hear that dire boars are showing up! I only collected from my farmhouses and cottages once and nothing spawned. (I wish S8 would turn off other monsters during events like this.) I think I will stick to sunburst flowers and meadow trees rather than risk having to deal with energy-draining dire boars! I hope your luck changes!

nateryd
07-17-18, 08:36 AM
Add me to the complaints of no wolfs spawning ( used 200+ energy looking for them... not a beast in my queendom)
This is honestly getting ridiculous with all the errors happening with this event on top of the mass confusion. This may go down as worst event ever.

seascape9
07-17-18, 09:01 AM
I am on goal 3 of 3 in chapter 3 and I have gone on about 6-8 adventures and cannot get the one seed that I need, I've only needed one seed from the start. Very frustrating! Am i doing something wrong???

PrincessCupOButter
07-17-18, 09:03 AM
Can anyone confirm that any wolves have actually spawned from cottages or farmhouses? I could swear I read it somewhere, but I sure haven’t seen any proof. (Where the heck are all these fangbeasts during monster hunts!?!)

The spawn rate for wolves is beyond ridiculous and I can guarantee, I will not be buying wolf traps.....so unless the spawns are actually activated, there will be no alifawn in bingo chips land. (Not that S8 cares about that. Lol)

To add additional insult, the wisps have stopped spawning from cloudberry bushes as well, only skunkupines show up, and their essence is definitely not wispy. Plus the pet wisp has decided to drop only couldberries. (*I know this is for another thread, but I just added it to say that I will NEVER believe spawn rates aren’t manipulated. :mad:)
* on second thought, this is related considering that the alifawn are supposed to drop the suddenly elusive wisp essence. :mad:)

chillababsi
07-17-18, 09:03 AM
Add me to the complaints of no wolfs spawning ( used 200+ energy looking for them... not a beast in my queendom)
This is honestly getting ridiculous with all the errors happening with this event on top of the mass confusion. This may go down as worst event ever.

Yeah me too..
I'm done with it 🤢

cajowa
07-17-18, 09:08 AM
I am on goal 3 of 3 in chapter 3 and I have gone on about 6-8 adventures and cannot get the one seed that I need, I've only needed one seed from the start. Very frustrating! Am i doing something wrong???

I'm also stuck on goal 3 of 3 in chapter 3. I have gone on 10-12 adventures and no seed. Getting very, very discouraged. This isn’t fun!

meme1098
07-17-18, 09:15 AM
Can anyone confirm that any wolves have actually spawned from cottages or farmhouses? I could swear I read it somewhere, but I sure haven?t seen any proof. (Where the heck are all thes fangbeasts during monster hunts!?!)

The spawn rate for wolves is beyond ridiculous and I can guarantee, I will not be buying wolf traps.....so unless the spawns are actually activated, there will be no alifawn in bingo chips land. (Not that S8 cares about that. Lol)

To add additional insult, the wisps have stopped spawning from rain berry bushes as well, only skunkupines show up, and their essence is definitely not wispy. Plus the pet wisp has decided to drop only rainberries. (I know this is for another thread, but I just added it to say that I will NEVER believe spawn rates aren?t manipulated. :mad:)

I'm beginning to believe they *dont* spawn from farmhouses because I've gone thru my 10 farmhouses & 3 toadstool farmhouses at least 6 times (that's 60 if you don't count the toadstool ones) & did not get a single meadow wolf!!

I get more skunkupines from the sunburst flowers & trees than wolves. I have 7 trees & 6 flowers so you'd think I'd at least get 1 wolf going through all of those! No more adventures for me. If those aren't enough to spawn the wolves then I don't know what to do! I don't believe the spawn rates aren't manipulated either. We have monster hunts to prove otherwise!

S8!! You need to turn up the spawn rate on those wolves! And set the drop rate higher too for the seeds! There are still players stuck on that chapter!

SW, can you check into this spawn rate & why haven't players been getting the needed adventure drops after this many days? Thanks for any help!

RogueDagger
07-17-18, 09:21 AM
From reading post I see I am now the only one experiencing dismal spawn rates for the wolf. However, I am curious to know if anyone is experiencing wolf counter issues?
I spawned my first wolf earlier this morning, fought a second wolf from the free trap, and finally had a third wolf appear. After defeating the last wolf I checked the counter in event goal only to see it only registered 2 of the 3 wolves I fought. I've visited neighbors and forced closed the game to reboot but the counter remains at 2 instead of 3.
With all the glitches to date in this event, I naturally assume that is what happened to my missing wolf, but the possibility does exist that the free trap wolf we fight does not count or even the very first wolf we spawn...please post your experience if you notice the same.✨

PrincessCupOButter
07-17-18, 09:24 AM
From reading post I see I am now the only one experiencing dismal spawn rates for the wolf. However, I am curious to know if anyone is experiencing wolf counter issues?
I spawned my first wolf earlier this morning, fought a second wolf from the free trap, and finally had a third wolf appear. After defeating the last wolf I checked the counter in event goal only to see it only registered 2 of the 3 wolves I fought. I've visited neighbors and forced closed the game to reboot but the counter remains at 2 instead of 3.
With all the glitches to date in this event, I naturally assume that is what happened to my missing wolf, but the possibility does exist that the free trap wolf we fight does not count or even the very first wolf we spawn...please post your experience if you notice the same.✨

The first one doesn’t count because the goal to fight 20 isn’t triggered until after we fight the first one.

FlowerBurst
07-17-18, 09:40 AM

The wolf from the free trap did NOT count for me.

Sorry... I did not see Post #644 prior to my response. Thanks for the info!

Stymie52
07-17-18, 09:41 AM
I'm beginning to believe they *dont* spawn from farmhouses because I've gone thru my 10 farmhouses & 3 toadstool farmhouses at least 6 times (that's 60 if you don't count the toadstool ones) & did not get a single meadow wolf!!

I get more skunkupines from the sunburst flowers & trees than wolves. I have 7 trees & 6 flowers so you'd think I'd at least get 1 wolf going through all of those! No more adventures for me. If those aren't enough to spawn the wolves then I don't know what to do! I don't believe the spawn rates aren't manipulated either. We have monster hunts to prove otherwise!

S8!! You need to turn up the spawn rate on those wolves! And set the drop rate higher too for the seeds! There are still players stuck on that chapter!

SW, can you check into this spawn rate & why haven't players been getting the needed adventure drops after this many days? Thanks for any help!

I never had a Meadow Wolf spawn from any of my 9 farmhouses nor my 10 cottages.

Jennnnnayyyyy
07-17-18, 09:42 AM
Is anyone else having trouble getting the sunburst seeds? Since the first meadow quest, I hsve been on five more, with nohing.. I thought the quests were to keep us having fun, so why is it so impossible to get that seeds?

Stymie52
07-17-18, 09:44 AM
lol, buy the bundle with traps, means 8 easy mwolves:eek:

8* Traps = 20 gems each = 160 gems total
20* Wisp Lanterns = 15 gems each = 300 gems total
50* Trade Tix = ? gems each = ? gems total
10* Meadow Sap = ? gems each = ? gems total
10* Sunburst Blossoms = ? gems each = ? gems total

10,99? = 250 gems normal prize, so your discission:eek::rolleyes:

The trade tickets are tempting me.

Queenzod
07-17-18, 09:59 AM

Oh, believe me, this is not the worst event ever, lol. Lets not mention the wedding alicorn, or the glimmer alicorns...or the elimination of the Love Shack, or... Those of us who have been around for 7+ years have some war stories.

This *is* pretty bad though. Ill give you that. Haha!

mistycarrie
07-17-18, 10:01 AM
I saw we needed 20 wolves so I ‘gemmed’ yesterday so I could get ahead
I’ve had nothing from cottages or farmhouses
I’ve got 6 sunflowers and 5 trees and get a wolf on average once every 20 collections
I’ve been constantly working on it and still only got 16 - numerous skunkies and fang beasts tho

I notice we need monsters a couple of steps up so who’s betting that’s when they stop and the wolves appear

perry5
07-17-18, 10:09 AM
Here’s my experience with Chapter 6: Goal 1–The first wolf that spawned for me disappeared after I fought it...like a system "reset" or something...it took me 3 more passes over the meadow flowers & trees to get another to spawn again...and I finally continued to goal 2 with the trap. Since then, I‘ve had 1 wolf spawn on maybe 1/3 of the collection passes over the trees/flowers, but never more than 1 wolf per 7 flower/tree collections (if that makes sense). I‘ve been collecting every 30 minutes for about 7 hours and am only up to 6 meadow wolves. I‘ve had NO wolves spawn from farmhouses or cottages (I‘ve stopped trying the cottages, and collecting from farmhouses just to get the wooden coins).

Stymie52
07-17-18, 10:13 AM
I saw we needed 20 wolves so I ?gemmed? yesterday so I could get ahead
I?ve had nothing from cottages or farmhouses
I?ve got 6 sunflowers and 5 trees and get a wolf on average once every 20 collections
I?ve been constantly working on it and still only got 16 - numerous skunkies and fang beasts tho

I notice we need monsters a couple of steps up so who?s betting that?s when they stop and the wolves appear

You are halfway right. Once I hit Chapter 8, Goal 1 (defeat 10 monsters), the monsters disappeared. Unfortunately, the Meadow Wolves are still very, very scarce.

comeseecomesah
07-17-18, 10:29 AM

Thank you for asking to increase wolf spawn rate. After the seed fiasco, boring coin collections and then today spending all day to spawn 3 wolves I was ready to quit,which I never do,but game needs to be fun and not annoying and frustrating. I already quit on other account to put all attention on this one. Will hold out for a while hoping for our dream to come true and spawn more wolves.

LocalNews
07-17-18, 10:36 AM
I STILL haven’t spawned a wolf after getting my first after 3 collections and then getting the trap and using that to get the only one to count toward my total. This is a ridiculous drop rate considering we are supposed to get 20 in a day or so. I am about to give up this whole thing and I am a long time player.

OMG. I got a wolf on my next collection. Maybe they fixed the problem. I will see if this is going to be worth the effort. The drops will have to come pretty steady the rest of the day.

Update: I didn’t have time to collect every half hour �� and only got one additional wolf. I don’t see any possible way to finish so I am giving up for this quest. Will continue with coins to get the green wolf. I have a chance for,that at least. This eveny is such a shame. Do they actually think we are supposed to spend every hour of the day on,their game? Get real.

spanisheyes1
07-17-18, 10:50 AM
Is anyone else having trouble getting the sunburst seeds? Since the first meadow quest, I hsve been on five more, with nohing.. I thought the quests were to keep us having fun, so why is it so impossible to get that seeds?

See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105295-Castle-Story-event-7-12-The-Fabled-Fawn-Storybook-event-The-Meadow-Wolf&p=1528055&viewfull=1#post1528055

And https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105295-Castle-Story-event-7-12-The-Fabled-Fawn-Storybook-event-The-Meadow-Wolf&p=1528026&viewfull=1#post1528026

There might be more of us but at least we are three.

Whoops, I just did a re-count three should be four.

judafarm
07-17-18, 10:57 AM
I collect every 30 minutes from the sun flowers for hoping to fight the meadow wolf.
Im trying now for 11 hours!!! And I still could fight 1 wolve. 19 to go... :mad:

As I said before... Storybooks by S8 are very hard to play.
Im deleting allready games as fantasy forest where it was always a storybook.
Never, never could finish one.

Hope this will not coming here more in Castle Story.

For now...as I dont get a meadow wolves to fight..I will stop this storybook.

I will play for fun...not for stress..

PrincessCelestian
07-17-18, 11:09 AM
Here?s my experience with Chapter 6: Goal 1?The first wolf that spawned for me disappeared after I fought it...like a system "reset" or something...it took me 3 more passes over the meadow flowers & trees to get another to spawn again...and I finally continued to goal 2 with the trap. Since then, I?ve had 1 wolf spawn on maybe 1/3 of the collection passes over the trees/flowers, but never more than 1 wolf per 7 flower/tree collections (if that makes sense). I?ve been collecting every 30 minutes for about 7 hours and am only up to 6 meadow wolves. I?ve had NO wolves spawn from farmhouses or cottages (I?ve stopped trying the cottages, and collecting from farmhouses just to get the wooden coins).

I have also been at it every 30 minutes for 7 hours. I have 6 flowers and 6 trees. I have managed to make it up to 8 wolves. I have had ZERO spawn from all of my cottages and farmhouses. I see no way that this goal is doable with this spawn rate without spending gems for traps.

podunkiana
07-17-18, 11:10 AM
Did anyone else not get a Meadow Wolf trap? I am at Chapter 6 Goal 2 and I tap GO it points me to market to buy one for 20 Gems.

PrincessCupOButter
07-17-18, 11:17 AM
Did anyone else not get a Meadow Wolf trap? I am at Chapter 6 Goal 2 and I tap GO it points me to market to buy one for 20 Gems.

The trap should be in your inventory.

Passera
07-17-18, 11:18 AM
I give up was already a day behind because I sent an adventure out before knowing I needed the castle now am 2+ days behind because not getting the seeds needed from adventures. I guess I’ll just go for the wolf and be done!!

ladlasse
07-17-18, 11:26 AM
Once you collect the 25 sap and blossoms, do we need to keep collecting them? I don't see that they are used again. I know we'll get more when battling the wolf. I was going to keep chapter 5 open so I could collect more, but I don't think I'll need them.

PrincessCupOButter
07-17-18, 11:43 AM
Once you collect the 25 sap and blossoms, do we need to keep collecting them? I don't see that they are used again. I know we'll get more when battling the wolf. I was going to keep chapter 5 open so I could collect more, but I don't think I'll need them.

The only other need for them I have found is to craft the alifawn. We will need 10 of either flowers or sap depending on which fawn is chosen.

I kept the chapter open to keep collecting for the wooden coins. I am trying for a second meadow wolf, and the guaranteed drop is very helpful.

podunkiana
07-17-18, 11:46 AM
The trap should be in your inventory.

It isnt. I checked the Entire ALL section of inventory and nada.

ladlasse
07-17-18, 12:07 PM
The only other need for them I have found is to craft the alifawn. We will need 10 of either flowers or sap depending on which fawn is chosen.

I kept the chapter open to keep collecting for the wooden coins. I am trying for a second meadow wolf, and the guaranteed drop is very helpful.

Thank you, Princess. You are correct. Collecting for coins is a good reason to keep the chapter open.

perry5
07-17-18, 12:09 PM
It isnt. I checked the Entire ALL section of inventory and nada.
Maybe try "locating" it from the storybook, goal 2...click on "use the trap" from there and it will take you to where it is your inventory. That worked for me. Good luck...I hope you find it!

lalapu08
07-17-18, 12:10 PM
So far I?ve been to the Enchanted Meadow at least 10 times. No luck for sunburst seeds 😡 All I get is glimmer dust 😤

RogueDagger
07-17-18, 12:11 PM
The first one doesn’t count because the goal to fight 20 isn’t triggered until after we fight the first one.

Thank you so much!! Glad to have that solved.✨

podunkiana
07-17-18, 12:22 PM
Maybe try "locating" it from the storybook, goal 2...click on "use the trap" from there and it will take you to where it is your inventory. That worked for me. Good luck...I hope you find it!

It took me to Market to buy for 20 Gems. Not worried about. Using free gems to get past it. By the time S8 admits its a glitch then do something about it the next storybook/monster hunt/leaderboard event will already have started

Dreamstar58
07-17-18, 12:31 PM
Well I think I am finished with this quest. I have been trying for two days to complete chapter 3 and still don?t have the three seeds. There is no way for me to get caught up now.

vickibabes
07-17-18, 12:33 PM
So far I?ve been to the Enchanted Meadow at least 10 times. No luck for sunburst seeds �� All I get is glimmer dust ��

Same here. Im literally mining for ore, crafting swords and feasts, and doing endless adventures for glimmer dust. Utterly ridiculous!

stanis87
07-17-18, 12:34 PM
The game has a big bug! I'm chapter 6,goal 3 .Today I spent more than 150 energies on cottages, farmhouse, sunflowers and meadow trees, and the monsters does not fall from anywhere. Is there anyone with a similar bug?

Tom2ndMate
07-17-18, 01:06 PM
I've got the same problem as stanis87 (post #671). In the last 45 minutes, I've harvested 38 cottages, farmhouses, sunflowers and meadow trees, and I've gotten skunkupines, fangbeasts, and dire boars -- but no meadow wolves. In the 12 hours this stage has been active, I've only gotten two meadow wolves, so I have little hope of getting another 18. If Storm8 is going to insist on doing random drops, they need to improve their random number generator, clearly there are realms where random becomes almost never.

I'm also having problems with community keys. I have good neighbors, and I respond promptly to their requests. But I've noticed I'll respond to all of the requests that are pending, and then I'll check again an hour later, and there will be some more requests that say they were sent to me 5 hours ago. Also, I only request keys from neighbors that have already sent me requests, so I know they are active -- but I'm only getting back keys for a third of the requests I send.

podunkiana
07-17-18, 01:15 PM
The game has a big bug! I'm chapter 6,goal 3 .Today I spent more than 150 energies on cottages, farmhouse, sunflowers and meadow trees, and the monsters does not fall from anywhere. Is there anyone with a similar bug?

Looks like a bunch are.. I have gotten a couple so far in the last 3 or 4 collections.. but still seeing Skunks and Wolves. If they counted I would have been dont during those collections

wamboltia
07-17-18, 01:16 PM
Well so far today I have ****ed 2 meadow wolves...of the 20 I am suppose to. They spawn mostly from the sunflower things and meadow trees. The very same things people were exhausting resources trying to obtain from fickle adventure drops. I don’t remember the exact number of adventures I went on, but I do know I had a stock pile of simple feast and swords and used every one and had to make more. I went on some extra adventures to acquire another tree cause I thought they were pretty. I have 4 sunflower and 3 trees and it’s not enough to cause a spawn so I have to cycle through all my flowers/trees about 4 times to cause a spawn putting the spawn rate close to 28:1 I didn’t include farmhouses or cottages in that because they have yet to spawn one.

(At 28:1– that is 1 meadow wolf every two hours, if I collect every 30min. 20wolves x2hr. It will take me a minimum 40hrs to **** the 20. If and only if that ratio isn’t actually worse)

scavaig
07-17-18, 01:23 PM
Well so far today I have ****ed 2 meadow wolves...of the 20 I am suppose to. They spawn mostly from the sunflower things and meadow trees. The very same things people were exhausting resources trying to obtain from fickle adventure drops. I don?t remember the exact number of adventures I went on, but I do know I had a stock pile of simple feast and swords and used every one and had to make more. I went on some extra adventures to acquire another tree cause I thought they were pretty. I have 4 sunflower and 3 trees and it?s not enough to cause a spawn so I have to cycle through all my flowers/trees about 4 times to cause a spawn putting the spawn rate close to 28:1 I didn?t include farmhouses or cottages in that because they have yet to spawn one.

I think 2 things are clear -

The cottages and farm houses are NOT spawning wolves at all

The drop rate from flowers and trees are so poor NO-ONE has spawned 20 wolves even when collecting all day every 30 minutes

The event has become impossible with buying traps. Shame.

stanis87
07-17-18, 01:25 PM
I do not know how we will **** these so many monsters, given that every chapter wants we to **** a lot of monsters. This indicates that if this is not a bug, the game can not be played anymore because time is a very short.

jbfps116
07-17-18, 01:33 PM
does anyone know if by spending gems for the second horn can you have both fawns?

vitorfelix31
07-17-18, 01:33 PM
I think 2 things are clear -

The cottages and farm houses are NOT spawning wolves at all

The drop rate from flowers and trees are so poor NO-ONE has spawned 20 wolves even when collecting all day every 30 minutes

The event has become impossible with buying traps. Shame.

Do not waste time collecting from the farmhouse and cottages, they do not give wolfs.
the flowers are now (at least for me) to give more wolfs .. so I just collect the flowers ... and make the largest number of flowers you can in potion shop and adventures to have more seeds to make more flowers ..

Lyzau
07-17-18, 01:35 PM
No wolves from cottages. No wolves from farmhouses.
Over the entire day I've collected every 30 mins since this morning from my 5 Meadow Trees and 5 Sunflowers. I am at 7/20 now and it's bedtime.
This is beyond ridiculous.

eastie41
07-17-18, 01:43 PM
Update: For me, Wolves are back to spawning from event flora. BUT, no wolves from cottages or farmhouses at all.

Stymie52
07-17-18, 01:43 PM
Chapter 8, Goal 3: Collect from a Level 6 Tavern
After you do this: Collect goal prize of 50 Crowns

stanis87
07-17-18, 01:46 PM
I have 5 sunflowers and 4 meadow trees, how much more I need to have for to play this event. What is that thing? How can that be so? This is a shame! To play this event to the end it is necessary to **** a total of 45 wolves, how many collections must we buy to complete this event? We have to buy 9 collections, sorry but it will not happen. I will not give money for collections, and I'm sure this opinion is not just mine ...

mrootje
07-17-18, 01:56 PM
It almost looks like mixing up two quests. The 'wolf' and the 'fight any creature' I've seen in #post 1. Never seen so many fangbeasts and direboars and skunkupines before! But No Wolves at all. I'm soooo sad about this event

RosemaryMeadows
07-17-18, 02:09 PM
I agree, this is the most frustrating event I have seen so far. It is totally obnoxious to go on 5 adventures in a row and get only 1 glimmer dust each time. And don't get me started on the infrequent drops of wood coins from buildings. I am getting no place on this one. I wish storm8 would make these easier to win. It would make me happier about playing. As it is now, I am just disgusted and wanting to quit.

RosemaryMeadows
07-17-18, 02:13 PM
How am I ever supposed to get trees and flowers if I never get any seeds from the adventure?

MoonVillage3
07-17-18, 02:15 PM
Farm Houses and Cottages are NOT spawning Meadow Wolves!

The 5 I've found today in 7hrs of play.. came from the few Flowers found with continuous Adventures.. on the 90th tap of searching (including trees/farm houses/cottages) not counting what's needed to fight others beasts that spawn.

This rate is way beyond range for any player and absolutely NOT doable in the time expected! :mad:

Stymie52
07-17-18, 02:26 PM
Farm Houses and Cottages are NOT spawning Meadow Wolves!

The 5 I've found today in 7hrs of play.. came from the few Flowers found with continuous Adventures.. on the 90th tap of searching, not counting what's needed to fight others beasts that spawn.

This rate is way beyond range for any player and absolutely NOT doable in the time expected! :mad:

Moon, I absolutely agree. I have only been using gems to skip ahead between chapters. I will be lucky if I finish with the drops being so dismal. S8 needs to improve the drops immediately or extend the event. If not, very few people will be able to complete this event.

meme1098
07-17-18, 02:29 PM
S8 needs to do something about the spawn rate & fast!

They also need to up the drop rate on the seeds for those players who are still trying to get them. How can you continue to have random drops in timed events, S8? This is totally unexceptionable! You've coded stuff to drop in a sequence before so why can't you make the adventure drop seeds in a sequence? I would have deleted the game for good if I was having to deal with such horrible randomness!

29vanilla
07-17-18, 02:29 PM
Wondering if I should even continue. Hmm. I have enough stress in my life. This is supposed to be fun. I came to the forum today bc I was wondering how many thousands of the wood coins we need to craft the Meadow Wolf. But now don?t even know if any of this event is doable. I?ve been skipping many of the events lately bc of this very reason.

Is there a reference chart on supplies needed? Like the wooden coins.

Bybrr
07-17-18, 02:41 PM
Things are looking up. In the last two hours I've had two meadow wolves, a golden apple and a golden nugget! Hope is revived!

riverly
07-17-18, 02:45 PM
Ok. I'm going to just throw something out here. Looking at Chapter 7, it seems that that can be finished in let's say an hour, or make that 2 hours. Now if Chapter 6 goes into the next day, we will have practically another full day to spawn the wolf and collect coins and still finish Chapter 7. That's not a bad scenario. If worse comes to worse we could start Chapter 7 late and move somewhat quickly into Chapter 8.

Not an ideal way of doing it, but still possible.

What happens after that could go in either direction. IDK. Being able to finish or a big fiasco. Especially since we have another goal of fighting the wolf. There's the rub.

Those players who were unable to get their seeds is unacceptable by any account.

MoonVillage3
07-17-18, 02:46 PM
Wondering if I should even continue. Hmm. I have enough stress in my life. This is supposed to be fun. I came to the forum today bc I was wondering how many thousands of the wood coins we need to craft the Meadow Wolf. But now don?t even know if any of this event is doable. I?ve been skipping many of the events lately bc of this very reason.

Is there a reference chart on supplies needed? Like the wooden coins.

On page #1 you can find whatever info is available. Reference chart not available this event, but if you keep crafting when you're able you can easily see what's needed.

vitorfelix31
07-17-18, 02:56 PM
I have 5 sunflowers and 4 meadow trees, how much more I need to have for to play this event. What is that thing? How can that be so? This is a shame! To play this event to the end it is necessary to **** a total of 45 wolves, how many collections must we buy to complete this event? We have to buy 9 collections, sorry but it will not happen. I will not give money for collections, and I'm sure this opinion is not just mine ...

sorry but this one is wrong .. you need to **** 70 wolfs and not 45 wolfs until the event ends, because in chapter 9 goal 2, you need to give 70 Meadow Pelts ... every wolf that ****s receives only 1 Meadow Pelts ..
SO S8 HOW THE WOLFS DO NOT APPEAR, HOW DO WE GET TO **** 70 WOLFS IN 4 DAYS?

storiadelcastello
07-17-18, 02:57 PM
4 fangbeasts
3 skunkupine
2 meadow wolf

1 really annoyed person!!!!

swstar
07-17-18, 02:58 PM
So frustrated over 25 trips to the meadow and still only 1 seed from first trip...i give up. I have been playing a long time and this event has by far been the worst. So buggy and nothing working. I really like the fawn too but 5 days on same goal is ridiculous!

MoonVillage3
07-17-18, 02:59 PM
Moon, I absolutely agree. I have only been using gems to skip ahead between chapters. I will be lucky if I finish with the drops being so dismal. S8 needs to improve the drops immediately or extend the event. If not, very few people will be able to complete this event.

As I calculated.. no one will be able to finish the event in the time available.. and only with use of gems to skip the various steps that refer to the spawning of the Meadow Wolves.
It's simply.. NOT doable without Wolves spawning regularly from buildings.

Stymie52
07-17-18, 03:00 PM
I have 5 Sunburst Blooms and 4 Meadow Trees. Last collection I got 2 Wolves and just now I also got 2 Wolves. This is the first time I got Wolves in 2 consecutive collections. I think S8 has heard our lamenting!

Stymie52
07-17-18, 03:03 PM
sorry but this one is wrong .. you need to **** 70 wolfs and not 45 wolfs until the event ends, because in chapter 9 goal 2, you need to give 70 Meadow Pelts ... every wolf that ****s receives only 1 Meadow Pelts ..

Sometimes I have gotten 2 and 3 Meadow Pelts from one Wolf.

SpiritWind00
07-17-18, 03:05 PM
I've made another plea for spawn rates...

midninghtcm
07-17-18, 03:12 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this event isn't doable. Its as if everything in the quest pushes the boundries of what we can do. Especially the long hour collecting weight in the begining then the impossible seed task collection and then this gigantic number of wolfs that needs to be slane. We have that much usually in a stretch of 10 days not a day.

Plus suddenly my 150 neigbours aren't giving me the gifts I need and I have to collect it manually. At the start of the event, it streamed in. I'm lucky if I get 1 from stormy now.

midninghtcm
07-17-18, 03:13 PM
Thank you

riverly
07-17-18, 03:13 PM
I forgot about the 70 pelts. Ugh!
I've fought 7 wolves and I have 10 pelts.

Stymie52
07-17-18, 03:16 PM
I've made another plea for spawn rates...

Spirit Wind, you rock!

puzzlecatz
07-17-18, 03:25 PM
Ali have been collecting all day and have only 1 meadow wolf registered that was fought. How am I supposed to get 20? Grrr...

neska04
07-17-18, 03:25 PM
Thank you SW for that; hopefully the recent improvement in spawn rates is maintained and folk have a chance of finishing with some prizes. My lower level kingdom won?t; the requirements are too high and I don?t have the fort or a level 6 tavern, so I?m just trying for coins to craft a wolf and will ignore the rest.

Good luck to everyone!

venatemp
07-17-18, 03:33 PM
I am at Chapter 6, Goal 3 Fight Meadow Wolves x20. I have been clicking the Sunburst Flowers and Meadow trees every half hour for 10 hours and have fought only 5 Meadow wolves thus far.
Every day I have been able to get 20 keys from neighbors, but today I have 5. I know my neighbors are active as they are on this 71 page thread :(

To get this far in both adventures I have had to do nothing but click and set a timer and click again.

s8 please fix both issues:keys and spawn rate/lower count and going forward keep on creating amazing story lines that are achievable.

Bybrr
07-17-18, 03:36 PM

I am convinced now that requirements are different depending on your level. I'm level 23 and Chapter 6 Goal 3 isn't 20 wolves for me but 15. Earlier I only had to visit the marketplace 2 times, not 4. So... I'm trusting that they will not ask more than you can do. I don't have Thurstons Fort, never had a Boar in my kingdom and golden eggs, my grand total is 5 since begin of play. I'll post what is required for my level if it differs from what SpiritWind's guide states.

meme1098
07-17-18, 03:56 PM
Thanks so much, Spirit Wind! You rock! Now if only S8 hears our pleas....lol!

canyon123rose
07-17-18, 04:09 PM
I too am hoping for increased spawn rate as I haven’t gotten any today bit have gotten a couple tiger things

puzzlecatz
07-17-18, 04:12 PM
Thanks Spiritwind! I am up to 3 meadow wolves now. Hoping for more to come. It seems like every chapter runs over into the next day to complete and then when I think I am going to catch up we end up with another glitch!

PikaSquirrel
07-17-18, 04:28 PM
I've shared the feedback on the Meadow Wolf spawn with the team. I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6. Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.

BufftonHeights
07-17-18, 04:49 PM
I've shared the feedback on the Meadow Wolf spawn with the team. I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6. Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.

Thank you for the clarification, BUT it then seems 20 is an unreasonable number for day 5. We will never get to day 6.

stanis87
07-17-18, 04:49 PM

You are right to be angry in the game, but still i want to reassure you with the fact that 1 meadow wolf gives between 2 u 5 pelts

knooter
07-17-18, 04:56 PM
I’ve had a total of 3 wolves in chapter five. Please, please fix the drop rates.

puzzlecatz
07-17-18, 05:09 PM
I’m hoping they are going to have a Wednesday warrior. This quest is really burning up the energy

puzzlecatz
07-17-18, 05:16 PM

So your saying tomorrow we should be prepared to fight lots of meadow wolves. Guess I better save up some energy for that!

stanis87
07-17-18, 05:16 PM
In the current situation the wolves have to be reduced in number because all the players lost all day and we received nothing but a waste of much time waiting to drop a wolf and a lot of energy.

sunnygirl210
07-17-18, 05:35 PM
So your saying tomorrow we should be prepared to fight lots of meadow wolves. Guess I better save up some energy for that!

You can only get through chapter 6 when you?ve defeated 20 Meadow Wolves. I?m only at 2, so I?ll be stuck on chapter six forever unless they increase the drop rate.

Callie1974
07-17-18, 05:52 PM
Decided to check in the forum to see why I’m stick on Chapter 6. Am over 24 hrs trying to spawn 20 wolves. Except when sleeping, checking every half hour. I have 3, two from traps. Not worth 400 gems for one part of the goal even if the fawns are such cuties. Major fail for this long time daily player.

whoyouis
07-17-18, 05:58 PM
Decided to check in the forum to see why I’m stick on Chapter 6. Am over 24 hrs trying to spawn 20 wolves. Except when sleeping, checking every half hour. I have 3, two from traps. Not worth 400 gems for one part of the goal even if the fawns are such cuties. Major fail for this long time daily player.

same. I've only seen 2. the first one was from the trap. Only 1 from collecting flowers, trees, farmhouses, cottages all day. I'm not going to waste any more time on this challenge.

Stymie52
07-17-18, 06:17 PM

I am on Chapter 9. I never had a Meadow Wolf spawn from either one of my 9 farmhouses or my 10 cottages. I finally put most of them in storage as I was wasting too much valuable energy on them.

storiadelcastello
07-17-18, 06:20 PM
You are right to be angry in the game, but still i want to reassure you with the fact that 1 meadow wolf gives between 2 and 5 pelts.

I think you?ve been lucky, I have fought 4 wolves, the first one and 3/20 and I only have 4 pelts so 1 pelt per wolf

PrincessCelestian
07-17-18, 06:38 PM
You are right to be angry in the game, but still i want to reassure you with the fact that 1 meadow wolf gives between 2 u 5 pelts

Your drop rate is not correct. I have fought 16 wolves and have 24 pelts. So a lot of my drops have only been singles.

mxs010
07-17-18, 06:42 PM
I am out. I generally enjoy weekly quests and I am usually prepared to spend small amount of gems (30-50 max) but looks like this event requires an average player to part with 300-400 gems in order to complete . This is way too much and I hope this is just an one time exception not a new standard.

hossct
07-17-18, 06:54 PM
I?m stuck on Chapter 3. Did the quest the first time and got two Sunburst Seeds. I?ve done three more quests and only get glimmerdusts on them.

coolssp
07-17-18, 06:57 PM
Only 2/20 wolfs after one full day of collecting from 4 flowers and 4 trees plus cottages and farmhouses... not going to finish this quest unless spawn rate is fixed

OnlyOneRamoth
07-17-18, 07:07 PM
20 wolves? You must be joking. Fail.

RenZenGoddess
07-17-18, 07:20 PM
I've got the same problem as stanis87 (post #671). In the last 45 minutes, I've harvested 38 cottages, farmhouses, sunflowers and meadow trees, and I've gotten skunkupines, fangbeasts, and dire boars -- but no meadow wolves. In the 12 hours this stage has been active, I've only gotten two meadow wolves, so I have little hope of getting another 18. If Storm8 is going to insist on doing random drops, they need to improve their random number generator, clearly there are realms where random becomes almost never.

I'm also having problems with community keys. I have good neighbors, and I respond promptly to their requests. But I've noticed I'll respond to all of the requests that are pending, and then I'll check again an hour later, and there will be some more requests that say they were sent to me 5 hours ago. Also, I only request keys from neighbors that have already sent me requests, so I know they are active -- but I'm only getting back keys for a third of the requests I send.

Same here-my counter will stick at 19 and won?t go to 20 until later in the 2nd 24 hour period (after the nightly rollover at 2 am my time).However, if I count my ?a friend has responded to your requests,? I have well over 20... After 15 hours of 30 minute collection, I just now got my 10th meadow beastie. I have quit sending journeys as for the last 24 hours I have not gotten any seeds at all-just glimmerdust. I did manage to get 4 flowers and 4 trees, so it looks like I was luckier than others. I am an ex programmer: programs should always be tested before going into production...I have quit ds and fs as have others; I don?t want to quit this one, too, and leave the few good neighbors I have...

bumbleebeeville
07-17-18, 07:30 PM
Chapter 8, Goal 3: Collect from a Level 6 Tavern
After you do this: Collect goal prize of 50 Crowns

Umm I am just checking because I missed this earlier. The tavern must be at a level 6????

stanis87
07-17-18, 07:32 PM
I think you?ve been lucky, I have fought 4 wolves, the first one and 3/20 and I only have 4 pelts so 1 pelt per wolf

I do not know what this musunderestanding but i fought with 3 wolves and i have 8 pelts.

SpiritWind00
07-17-18, 07:35 PM
I've sneaked in a few collections during the morning and I've had 1-2 spawns, so I feel much more encouraged that with a bit more time in the game I may get the 20 needed by the 'new day'. I'm at 12 now.

Stymie52
07-17-18, 08:19 PM
Umm I am just checking because I missed this earlier. The tavern must be at a level 6????

I am at Level 50. For me, the tavern level must be 6. Perhaps it is different for lower level players. In an earlier post, someone reported that some requirements for lower level players were different. So maybe it is true for the tavern as well.

CharmOfLea
07-17-18, 08:27 PM
Read the first page. Which chapter is the last one that allows us to adventure for the meadow tree seed? Thanks.

susieq62castle
07-17-18, 08:42 PM
I have played many storybooks..have never failed to finish a chapter a day...it may be late in the day, but have finished each chapter in a day...however...chapter six had me stuck...after fighting initial wolf, early a.m....have not had another appear..after regular play all day and evening long...i did buy the bundle for the traps...at $9.99...have 3 trees, 6 flowers, 13 farmhouses,, and 12 cottages..and not spawned a single wolf...so used gems to buy traps to fight the rest of the 20 wolves....obviously, from reading the forum...there is a problem...S8 needs to correct, and i feel, reimburse for all traps purchased..sorely disappointed with this event...☹️

stanis87
07-17-18, 08:45 PM
I am on Chapter 9. I never had a Meadow Wolf spawn from either one of my 9 farmhouses or my 10 cottages. I finally put most of them in storage as I was wasting too much valuable energy on them.

I'm player level 50 from long years. There is no goal i have not played here and withoud giving gems. Can you tell me the secret how you have reached chapter 9?You obviously buy collections and chapter, so do not teach how we to play here because your way is very easy ok, and everyone can so...

nateryd
07-17-18, 09:03 PM
I’m still only sitting at 7/20 wolves for the day
And I’m usually a really good neighbor, quick at accepting request. BUT today I only received about 7-10 requests for keys from my neighbors, which is extremely way below the amount of requests I usually have to accept. So I’m really sorry to all my neighbors who’ve asked for keys from me ( Ol’Berlie) today.. they aren’t showing up for me to accept :( :( That has to be a bug for sure! I’m also not receiving anywhere near 20 keys a day back. And I have great neighbors who likewise are always reliable.

~sigh

sophiensissi
07-17-18, 09:19 PM
Wolves are only spawning from sunburst flowers for me and I am only at 6 for the day. Crazy! I keep collecting from cottages, farmhouses and the new tree things for this event and nothing from any of them except dire bores and fang beasts so lots of wasted energy. So frustrating! If I only get 6 per day, I am going to fall way behind. Not spending gems on this now that I read this thread. It’s terrible for S8 to do this to an event!

PurpleScorpion76
07-17-18, 09:27 PM
As far as I can see, the wolf doesn't appear at all. Given the number of fangbeast I've seen in the last day, I'm rather miffed that the Wolf just doesn't show.

I?m having a similar problem. He?s not showing at all when collecting from the buildings, JUST the trees or flowers. 7 of those in total not carried on adventuring because I thought the wolf would spawn from the Marketplaces, farmhouses or cottages. Am I missing something?

8 wolves and counting.

PurpleScorpion76
07-17-18, 09:45 PM

I had a similar issue with sunburst flower tending not registering the first, and force closed and they started registering after that.

dgoble55
07-17-18, 10:03 PM
This event has proven to be an exercise in futility. I have been continuously tending meadow trees, sunburst flowers, farmhouses, and cottages this entire day. I have encountered a whopping 4 wolves - one from a trap & 3 spawned. Unbelievable! I am beyond frustrated.

scavaig
07-17-18, 10:13 PM
The spawn rate hasn't changed.

Still nothing.

Why do I waste my time with this game?

pattipenguin
07-17-18, 10:26 PM
Exactly! I’m done! This is ridiculous!

Lavenderdale
07-17-18, 10:32 PM
Noob players such as myself (level 37) need to read ahead carefully. The guide, which admittedly is written for level 50s, says the Tavern must be LEVEL 6. To level from 5 to 6 requires the 3 spellbound beams and blocks sold in the first package ... which is not now being sold. I am able to make them in time - but I don't know what level is required (couldn't find in The Hub.) Either the requirements for low levels are lower, or they will need to gem-skip the Tavern.

None of this matters, of course, for those of us stuck at 3 wolves out of 20. Increasing the spawn rate *after* this step isn't going to get me through this step. As a side note I have 7 pelts: 3+2+2.

I'm all in favor of Storm8 wanting some gems from people in a hurry - it's the business model. I don't usually buy anything but resource items, but at this level of helplessness I would. But this should at least be in REACH with some gems. Right now I need $7 (on sale!) just to finish Ch. 6, and no idea how do-able the rest of the quest is.

I thought my many neighbors who decided to "sit this one out" (tired from the demands of Sabina pt 1) were making a mistake, but I'm starting to see their wisdom.

RevdKathy
07-17-18, 10:40 PM
It's the sneakiness I mind.

S8 is a business. I get that. This game isn't here for charity to make us all happy. It's here to make money. So it is unsurprising that from time to time there will be a game in it that you can't complete without spending real money. I don't even mind that.

What I mind is S8 pretending this game is always free to play, when clearly it's not. If this story had been marked "this timed event will offer these rewards, but it is very likely you will need to spend to complete it" I could have made an informed decision. If they'd said " you can play this game for free, but we can't guarantee you will complete it without buying X item" I could have decided whether to take the gamble. But storybooks have usually been ones I could finish, so I set of in good spirits, and they seem to have made several levels impossible.

And what really annoys me is that after the last two games I was about to open my wallet: I enjoyed them, and was just waiting for an item I really wanted to spend out for to come up. And now that stubbornness of "I'm not rewarding this" has kicked in again. Sigh.

maridadi
07-17-18, 10:51 PM
I’m encouraged to see that the next to nil spawn rate for wolves is not unique to me. At some point, the lack of wolves made no sense so I checked my kingdom several times to make sure I had no other monsters. My count now stands at 2 and the new day begins in an hour:(

MoonVillage3
07-17-18, 11:28 PM

Thank you to our Mods for looking into the matter.. much appreciated.
Info was not indicated ingame to collect from 'only' plants. However I have always included them. Compared to others I have more Wolf spawns that are 9.. (7 y'day, 2 this morning) but then did dedicate 8! hrs of playtime y'day, and have 5 Flowers and 5 Trees. I considered this goal NOT doable, within the time stated, for many of the players. The wolves required should be 10.. NOT 20.

As I have lots of time this week.. I'll follow closely this storybook event.. even at it's slow pace.. and as always.. don't use gems for forging ahead, even though I 'greatly thank' those who do and take the time to post and point out flaws, bugs, difficulties. Our forum would have no value if they didn't.

MoonVillage3
07-17-18, 11:34 PM
I'm player level 50 from long years. There is no goal i have not played here and withoud giving gems. Can you tell me the secret how you have reached chapter 9?You obviously buy collections and chapter, so do not teach how we to play here because your way is very easy ok, and everyone can so...

My comment to this post..
Our friendly player has posted many times (all posts can be read through personal posting tab on the left) stating that the chapters have been gemmed ahead but not play. AND we thank our friendly generous player for doing so keeping the rest of the players promptly updated and informed in forum.. at their own personal expense for OUR benefit.

I always play without great use of gems.. just a couple if I miss out on time.. and have always done so.. and have finished ALL events proposed. My secret is dedicating time and reading this forum to know when and what to prepare beforehand.. reading each post like many other faithful forum members.

Here's a huge 'THANK YOU' to them.. who know who they are and to let them know we couldn't possibly do without them :p

newzealander
07-17-18, 11:45 PM
Can someone please tell me, without me having to read back through pages (I just had 3 glasses of wine, and 3 is definitely my limit for writing sane posts!), am I right in thinking that I am expected to get 20 Meadow Wolves to spawn from my few sunflowers and meadow trees? Cause if so....HOW? Surely not?? Surely I am missing something?

PurpleScorpion76
07-17-18, 11:52 PM
I?m swearing at the Skunkupines and Fangbeasts now. It?s an affliction.

Amarice
07-17-18, 11:55 PM
I have not had a single Meadow Wolf spawn from farms or cottages despite clicking plenty. Only other creatures. Of the flowers and meadow trees, I so far had a ratio of 2/3 skunkupines and fangbeasts and 1/3 (and that is generous counting, it more likely is 3/4 to 1/4) of meadow wolves. Honestly not sure how to get 20 and then another 15. I had 4 over the full day yesterday and that included the 1 from the free trap of the last goal.

I may just settle for the wolf with the coins and ignore the rest of the event.

I understand they do not want it too easy but the spawn rate is already low. To have additionally more other spawns than the one you want on top of that is frustrating and annoying.