PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer Pearl Thread??

RogueDagger
07-09-18, 11:52 AM
What happened to the thread? Went back 5 pages just in case and couldn't find it?!
Anyway, wanted to double check the final drops from the completed ship, just collected and bam! A sword popped out?0?
Took me completely by surprise, in a good way. So if it isn't already posted, it appears that a sword is a rare drop.

AnnirasSweets
07-09-18, 12:08 PM
Once everything is wrapped up in a goal thread it is moved to the Games Guides section of the forum, especially once a new goal starts. I've checked and the Tell No Tales has been moved there. For future reference, it's usually easiest to post new drop findings in the thread titled "Feedback on the Hub".

I know that SW keeps a close eye on it in order to keep the inventories accurate and up to date. Every time I've commented in there the response has been pretty quick and that way you don't have to go digging for a thread that may not be seen after all that digging. Also, the thread is stickied in the Disccusion Forum so it's easy to find but I'll leave the direct link in case you're on mobile (I always struggle to find anything if I'm not on the PC) so you can bookmark it or whatnot.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75917-Feedback-on-quot-The-Hub-quot/page64

RogueDagger
07-09-18, 12:24 PM
Once everything is wrapped up in a goal thread it is moved to the Games Guides section of the forum, especially once a new goal starts. I've checked and the Tell No Tales has been moved there. For future reference, it's usually easiest to post new drop findings in the thread titled "Feedback on the Hub".

I know that SW keeps a close eye on it in order to keep the inventories accurate and up to date. Every time I've commented in there the response has been pretty quick and that way you don't have to go digging for a thread that may not be seen after all that digging. Also, the thread is stickied in the Disccusion Forum so it's easy to find but I'll leave the direct link in case you're on mobile (I always struggle to find anything if I'm not on the PC) so you can bookmark it or whatnot.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75917-Feedback-on-quot-The-Hub-quot/page64

Thx Ann😍 truly appreciate the info as I'm usually exclusively on my iPhone when in the forums. Guess being clueless serves me right lol I've never paid attention to old event post since players usually several days before me and post all relevant information. Thx again😇

AnnirasSweets
07-09-18, 12:51 PM
I spend an inordinate amount of time referencing the old threads to make sure my personal inventories are as detailed and accurate as possible so it's usually a good bet I know where something is. I'm glad my obsessive tenancies were finally of some use to someone! And now I'm off to make sure I had longswords down for Glimmer Pearl drops.

SpiritWind00
07-10-18, 01:32 AM
Oh cool! A longsword. I collect all the time and only have coins. I'll get some info on drops from S8 :) anything about drops can go in the Hub feedback thread which is easy for me to go back to.