PDA

View Full Version : Beach-Warmers goal has not pop-up... Please help!

Celeste08
07-05-18, 07:46 PM
The 5day goal has not appeared for me but understand it has already started more than an hour already. I have deleted & reinstalled it twice already but still nothing. My game version is 1.8.2. Please help!

tessamarieb
07-05-18, 11:32 PM
I am having the same issue. No goal for me and I?ve restarted multiple times

Rynetory2
07-06-18, 05:45 AM
Make sure that you guys playing on the latest regular game version. Which is your game level?

Celeste08
07-06-18, 06:49 AM
My level is 99. And my game version is 1.8.2. I have been playing Bakery for more than 7yrs. I have deleted & reinstall the game several times but still no pop-up. Please help ASAP.

Rynetory2
07-06-18, 06:54 AM
Checking on this.... I've flagged this over.

Celeste08
07-06-18, 08:31 AM
Thank you, Rynetory2.

2413wolfgirl
07-06-18, 09:03 AM
I don?t have this goal option either & my sugar coaters have all three recipes unlocked , I?ve restarted my device also re installed game but no change , would really like to get final prize but time is running out for me . I?m on level 99 & have been playing for over 6 years

appledumplin
07-06-18, 09:39 AM
I too don’t have this goal. Can someone tell us what’s going on?

DianaV2503
07-06-18, 02:21 PM
Did not get new goal Beach Warmers. I already turned off/on my phone still don?t have new goal. Can someone help me thanks!

tessamarieb
07-06-18, 02:41 PM
I am on version 1.8.2 and level 99 as well. Just checked again today and still no pop up

sparkledog
07-06-18, 03:33 PM
I’m level 99 playing version 1.8.2. The new 5 day goal did not pop up. I already had the sugar coater, I see the two new recipes on it twice.

Rynetory2
07-07-18, 12:13 AM
Sorry to hear that you all didn't have your goals. :( I've added you guys to my report. Please wait while I get them to check. Will post as soon as I have more news.

sweetashunnie
07-07-18, 10:56 AM
Please add me to the list also. I have not received my event. I’m level 99. (1.8.2) I tried opening it in my other device that does have the event but I still can’t get the event. Thank you!

sweetashunnie
07-07-18, 11:53 AM
Maybe I didn’t receive the goal because I completed it when it was previously released.

KadeeDid
07-07-18, 06:27 PM
I did not receive goals but when I placed my previously built Sugar Coaters, I have new recipes. July 7 and still no goals!

saritadawn
07-07-18, 09:45 PM
This happened to one of my neighbor.

KadeeDid
07-07-18, 10:09 PM
I did not receive goals but when I placed my previously built Sugar Coaters, I have new recipes. July 7 and still no goals!

I did do the latest Upgrade just in case. That helped with Castle Story but not this. Perhaps, I did this goal previously but new recipes are still at Level 1. I did have 3 Sugar Coaters and bought and built a 4th.

Mair74
07-08-18, 08:20 AM
I don?t have a new goal and I have done all things like force quit redownload and shot my phone off and on ! Hope I don?t get it on the last day and have 1 day to complete ! NOT COOL !

KadeeDid
07-08-18, 02:30 PM
I don?t have a new goal and I have done all things like force quit redownload and shot my phone off and on ! Hope I don?t get it on the last day and have 1 day to complete ! NOT COOL !

Same here. I had 3 Sugar Coaters already. 3 unlocked new recipes at level 1. Force closed, updated, shut iPad off etc. bought another appliance to try that too.

ladym10
07-09-18, 01:23 AM
I have 2 accounts using 1 device. I got the new beach goal for 1 account but didn?t get it on my other account. I tried restarting my iPhone 7 but it didn?t fix the problem and there?s only 2 days left of the goal. :( Any advice?

Rynetory2
07-09-18, 03:00 AM
Maybe I didn’t receive the goal because I completed it when it was previously released.

Maybe that would be the reason why you didn't receive it but I'll check on this.

Rynetory2
07-09-18, 03:00 AM
To others who have reported in this thread:

Did you guys complete this previously?

Celeste08
07-09-18, 04:11 AM
I completed it when there was only the almond sugar cookies recipe. I don?t see what difference will that make... Please hurry! I don?t think we can complete it in time already... How are we going to get the prize?

dewyjune
07-09-18, 04:39 AM
I never got the new goal. Verything is updated and I use an iPad. Wonder if it?s an iPad and iPhone problem.

sparkledog
07-09-18, 06:41 AM
When the sugar coated appliance was released long ago and only had the almond cookie recipe, I completed that one recipe.

I?ve never had an issue on all previous goals that added new recipes to existing appliances.

KadeeDid
07-09-18, 07:37 AM
I don?t have this goal option either & my sugar coaters have all three recipes unlocked , I?ve restarted my device also re installed game but no change , would really like to get final prize but time is running out for me . I?m on level 99 & have been playing for over 6 years

Same issue here. I had 3 Sugar Coaters. Made sure I had latest update, force closed, restarted .. .All 3 new recipes were unlocked. I bought more appliances I case that was needed.

andipandi333
07-09-18, 07:42 AM
Please add me to the list. I am level 99. My game is updated. I have turned my iPad on and off uninstalled yada yada. When I completed goal 3 goal 4 flashed on the screen but it is not listed. I have not played this goal before. Thank you.
Ps I don?t know if it matters but I have 5 ovens

Rynetory2
07-09-18, 08:32 AM
Please hurry! I don?t think we can complete it in time already... How are we going to get the prize?

We will need to wait for the Community Managers to check on this. They should be getting online in a few hours on Monday morning (US time zone). We've more news after they have checked.

Rynetory2
07-09-18, 08:33 AM
I never got the new goal. Verything is updated and I use an iPad. Wonder if it?s an iPad and iPhone problem.

Nope it's not.

Rynetory2
07-09-18, 08:33 AM
I've added everyone to my report. Please wait for the CMs to check. Thanks.

sauscony
07-09-18, 09:58 AM
Please add me to the list “No goal and unlocked recipe”.
This is my oldest account and other accounts are no problem.

I’m not sure it’s related but my goal recipe on common oven are locked;

Mince Pie, Molten Lava Cake, Love Muffins.

I’ve done these goal and mastered these recipes, so not much care about fixing.
Just wondering someone in the same boat.

appledumplin
07-09-18, 10:04 AM
I did, however, we should still be able to do a new goal, just like the other players, we have in the past. I would have like another beach cake table, but it looks like Storm 8 is just leaving us hanging, no way can we complete this goal on time, even if we got it NOW

vcstorm22
07-09-18, 11:26 AM
Please add me to the list because I don't have this set of goals on my level 99 account.

KadeeDid
07-09-18, 02:24 PM
To others who have reported in this thread:

Did you guys complete this previously?

I had completed the original recipe. Other 3 recipes are unlocked but we're at the beginning of level 1. I do not think I had cooked them previously but have no idea how long ago this was.

Sherrys74
07-09-18, 03:10 PM
I need to know how I can get a Sugar Coater...it started me on BeachWarmers Part 2 and I can't find the right thing to cook my stuff it's asking for. Please help.

Mair74
07-09-18, 07:20 PM
I’ve been playing this game since 2011 and I don?t have the goal but have the new recipes ! This is nutz ! Plz fix ur glitches !

appledumplin
07-09-18, 07:20 PM
Thank you Rynetory2 for trying to help us. I appreciate you looking into this for those of us that won?t be able to complete this goal. I hope this will not happen in the future.

Rynetory2
07-09-18, 11:31 PM
I need to know how I can get a Sugar Coater...it started me on BeachWarmers Part 2 and I can't find the right thing to cook my stuff it's asking for. Please help.

See Post 1 of goal thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105201-GOAL-Beach-Warmers-2018-Jul-5-(5-days)

Rynetory2
07-09-18, 11:56 PM
Please add me to the list “No goal and unlocked recipe”.
This is my oldest account and other accounts are no problem.

I’m not sure it’s related but my goal recipe on common oven are locked;

Mince Pie, Molten Lava Cake, Love Muffins.

I’ve done these goal and mastered these recipes, so not much care about fixing.
Just wondering someone in the same boat.

Please add me to the list because I don't have this set of goals on my level 99 account.

Added. Thanks for reporting.

Rynetory2
07-09-18, 11:58 PM
Thank you Rynetory2 for trying to help us. I appreciate you looking into this for those of us that won?t be able to complete this goal. I hope this will not happen in the future.

I've passed in your feedback. I don't know why this happened.

Rynetory2
07-10-18, 12:00 AM
Sorry guys,

I did report over and I just want you to know I don't have an answer from the team yet. I'll keep checking. Sorry for your lack of goals. :(

I'll pass in your feedback to them. Thanks.

ladym10
07-10-18, 12:20 PM
I think maybe I didn?t get the goal because I already did this goal when it was previously released with only the almond cookies. I did have new recipes pop up. I believe the end prize is a beach scene which I already have in my decorations so maybe that?s why the goal didn?t pop up for me. Thank you very much for trying to help though!

Rynetory2
07-11-18, 03:39 AM
I was doing the beach warmers on bakery story and the some sand ones on resturant story and they both literally just dissaperad this morning when I was on the last part for both of them :(

Sorry to hear that. The goals disappeared when the timer expired. We have to work and complete them within the duration given. I have moved your post to the Goal thread since yours is not a bug. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105201-GOAL-Beach-Warmers-2018-Jul-5-(5-days)

Celeste08
07-14-18, 12:59 AM
Err... may I know what?s the outcome of our problem here? It has been days... I suggest if S8 cannot fix this problem then just release the prize to those affected.

Rynetory2
07-16-18, 03:27 AM
Update:

The team sends their Thanks for your info. They were not able to reproduce this issue, but they'll keep an eye out next 5-day goal. :blue: