PDA

View Full Version : Solved Missing Archaeological Yurt

draughnc
07-03-18, 06:13 AM
My yurt disappeared. It is not in my cellar either. I spent gems on this and we should be able to keep it. Hopefully it will show up.

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 06:50 AM
My yurt disappeared. It is not in my cellar either. I spent gems on this and we should be able to keep it. Hopefully it will show up.

It should not disappear. Hmmm strange... Clear your device cache and restart your device and check again.

mylittlefarm2018
07-03-18, 07:24 AM
My yurt has also disappeared???? Not in storage spent gems on this and should be able to keep as decoration

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 07:45 AM
Let me flag this over for them to check. Please post if you see yours in the mean time. Thanks.

draughnc
07-03-18, 07:53 AM
I restarted and still no yurt. Thanks for your help.

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 07:57 AM
I restarted and still no yurt. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for trying and your update. I just want to make sure your end is fine. I've reported this over and will need the team to fix this.

Aside to others: FYI it's July 4th holidays soon. I hope the team could fix this before the holidays but if they couldn't, we would need to wait until after the holidays. But dont worry, you will get your yurts back. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Meowmeowbeans
07-03-18, 05:48 PM
Thanks for trying and your update. I just want to make sure your end is fine. I've reported this over and will need the team to fix this.

Aside to others: FYI it's July 4th holidays soon. I hope the team could fix this before the holidays but if they couldn't, we would need to wait until after the holidays. But dont worry, you will get your yurts back. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

We've fixed this issue now! Anyone who had a missing Yurt should see it now. You might need to force close and re-open to see it. :)