PDA

View Full Version : No rewards for completed missions

Chocofrieda
07-01-18, 06:53 AM
After playing numerous games where I wouldn't even win back the dices that I played for a bingo card two weeks or so ago, now I'm not even receiving the Weekend Bingo Tournament 20 diamonds that I won for making 30 Bingos on Pennsylvania Ave., nor the 60 diamonds for finishing 5 Bingos in the special bingo tournament on Fast 5 Railroad. What is going on with your App these days?
The hight in-game costs for keys make it almost impossible to play w/out paying hard cash, one chest is now worth 3 instead of 1 diamond in times where keys aren't enough, a card that ie costs 8 dices will only bring in 4 dices in times of a bingo, and now even rewards that aren't distributed.... That's anything but fun tbh. Please fix at least the rewards issue! Thank you

PikaSquirrel
07-02-18, 11:08 AM
Please submit a ticket through through the Request Form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you have further questions regarding these rewards.

Also, thank you for your feedback regarding the changes we've made to some features. We will make sure to notify the development team about your feedback regarding these change.

Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

ExcalS8
07-02-18, 07:00 PM
Hi Chocofrieda!

The Pennsylvania Ave. Limited Time Achievement reward is 20 Dice.
The Fast 5 Railroad Limited Time Achievement reward is 60 Dice.
The Dozen Daub Railroad Limited Time Achievement reward is 60 Dice.

There are more Special Bingo Challenges to come this week, we hope you look forward to it!