PDA

View Full Version : New Uses for Cowbells

Paul__
06-27-18, 07:43 PM
Hi there,
The Cowbell Exchange hasn?t had any new items in a while so here is a few suggestions!

Bronze:
Bed and Breakfast Boost
Dehidrator Boost
Farmers Outpost Boost
Sugar Spinner Boost
Candlemaker Boost
Jelly Maker Boost
Candle Maker Boost
Event Craft Boost

Silver:
Animal Boost (Half time for 24hrs)
Animal Boost 2 (chance to get 2 items when collecting animals)
Buildings Boost (Half time for all Buildings For 24h)
Buildings Boost 2 (chance to get 2 items when collecting)
Crops Boost 2 (chance to get 2 items when collecting)
Deliveries Boost (x2 coins per delivery plus higher chance to get special items)

Gold:
Pets! (maybe could change seasonally

ktwhoopi
07-03-18, 12:28 AM
PLEASE put those boosts into place!!!

ESPECIALLY for the Bed and Breakfast AND the Cafe.
I have 65+ bronze bells but am about to lose a challenge because I need 9 Breakfast Trays and can't speed up the Bed and Breakfast.

earthangell2
01-06-19, 07:00 PM
I have TWENTY SIX gold cowbells. After unlocking the bait and getting the smokehouse, there is NOTHING to do with them. I would be glad to exchange them for rubies and/or white mushrooms, or ANYTHING. It is very frustrating.

db1323
02-17-19, 12:25 PM
I think it would be a good idea to use the gold bells towards boosts on the forge, jewel smith, sauce maker, bed & breakfast etc. They are basically useless right now

Rynetory2
02-17-19, 09:26 PM
I think it would be a good idea to use the gold bells towards boosts on the forge, jewel smith, sauce maker, bed & breakfast etc. They are basically useless right now

Sorry but I don't think it's a good idea. Majority of us aren't as lucky as you to get surplus of gold bells given they are very rare drops. Putting gold bells as boosts will be very unfair to most. :(

I rather they be used for purchases that do not affect our gameplay.

earthangell2
05-07-19, 08:19 PM
I have TWENTY SIX gold cowbells. After unlocking the bait and getting the smokehouse, there is NOTHING to do with them. I would be glad to exchange them for rubies and/or white mushrooms, or ANYTHING. It is very frustrating. now I have 33 gold cowbells, how about exchanging them for paint?

johnpaulg
06-12-21, 02:01 PM
now I have 33 gold cowbells, how about exchanging them for paint?

I have 70 gold I suggest use to speed up train after delivery from 12 hours to 6 hours

mandiatdandajohn
02-06-22, 05:38 AM
How do I use a silver cowbell for a boost - the market only shows an option to change the appearance of the goats

Paul__
02-08-22, 07:25 PM
How do I use a silver cowbell for a boost - the market only shows an option to change the appearance of the goats

Unfortunately, Silver Cowbells cannot be used for boosts. They can be used to make certain crafts and for skins.

lennumber1
02-23-22, 07:30 AM
I hope a storm 8 staffer reads this because we could really need more crafting buildings that uses cowbells

grandpadon
03-25-22, 09:02 PM
I have been playing this game for almost 7 years now and have 153
Gold bells. Please make a change that allows me to use them for
Something

KojiMama
03-28-22, 03:15 AM
The gold bells can?t be that rare because I have 57. 274 silver. Why have them as drops at all if they?re useless? It?s one of those common sense questions.

linux4e
05-03-22, 12:29 PM
I have 26 gold cowbells and I'm dreading sending more deliveries. Well we ever be able to use them on something? So useless now...

lushspaces
06-08-22, 06:56 PM
Paul, I love the pets idea! Or. Maybe even a third gazebo for our extra pets we have to store. We definitely need more pet housing after 6 years of play. Gold bars are not rare and should be a leto be used. It?s a game, people can earn them like we did, but have something to look forward to buying 😊

puffkitty8
04-13-23, 02:02 PM
I agree more things to use the bells for👍

MountainGrace
12-30-23, 08:58 AM
May I nudge this thread to suggest, if there are to be no new uses for cowbells, that an exchange be implemented, please? Maybe even just a one-way breakdown, like 1 silver cowbell could be exchanged for 2 bronze ones, or one gold for three bronze? I’ve only recently restarted playing after a long hiatus (new account, new farm, etc) but I remember just accumulating bells to no apparent purpose. I’ve been playing this account for 231 days and have 23 silver bells, and after I get to level 60 and get the goat skin, they'll just sit there. Just a random thought, thank you for my (once again) favorite game and happy new year to everyone :love_heart:

petapetspetapets
12-30-23, 07:00 PM
I agree. 3767 days on the farm with no habitats for some of my pets
Because of imposed limits and habitats like jungle falls not available. 10 years and i may just be done