PDA

View Full Version : Pirate skeleton

stanis87
06-24-18, 04:02 PM
I have a problem i gave crowns for the pirate skeleton i dont have the crowns anymore and now in my kingdom there is a spots which are free and i cant dropcon them any building or animals on the spots.

SpiritWind00
06-24-18, 04:18 PM
Do you play on multiple devices? Or across both iOS and android?
You might want to try reinstalling your game.

Instructions on reinstalling in post 2 here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105057-Transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device-Playing-on-multiple-devices

I bought the pirate skeleton but not experiencing any issues.

stanis87
06-24-18, 07:00 PM
I reinstalled the game and i dont see the pirate sceleton with the saber and still cant drop on the same spots anything where the ship was on my kingdom.

SpiritWind00
06-24-18, 09:48 PM
Sorry that didn't help. It usually corrects display issues. Can you please contact Support and they can check what's going on in your game.

stanis87
06-25-18, 04:20 PM
Thank you very much! I send message to Support and i will be glad if they answer my question... 😀🕊️😀

stanis87
06-27-18, 02:56 PM
why S8 programmers are not concerned about bugs in the Castle story game. When sending a bug complaint to them, I receive automatic messages where nothing is reported about my problem ...

SpiritWind00
06-27-18, 03:41 PM
From what I understand, you'll get an auto acknowledgement first with your ticket number and then you're in the Q. If your ticket shows as closed then you've possibly logged it under the wrong category. Please PM me if you need to discuss this further though and I'll help how I can.

Moving to the bugs forum with your existing issue.

Please do not post about comms from Support as that it is against the forum rules.

stanis87
06-27-18, 03:54 PM
I have created a topic here in the forum of s8 under the name Pirate skeleton, there I have described my problem, I had 1 reply that directed me to turn to s8 programmers - Support, I wrote a letter to the s8 Support,but from there my answer goes back , every time ... this means that my problem is not read and I wait already 1 week for someone to pay attention, but this is not happening ... I hope for an adequate response ... thanks

stanis87
06-27-18, 04:05 PM
this is my problem - the problem arose at the time of the Pirate skeleton goal. Since I knew I had collected many crowns I went to buy a pirate skeleton from Town Square, but Town Square at that time was not up to date on a Market.There was only - Rune market. I went into the Rune market and saw that the Pirate skeleton was there and I buy Pirate skeleton from the Rune market and put it down around Glimmer Pear but Pirate skeleton missing there also 3 places where i put a skeleton pirate i can not use more, they are busy with something but this thing is invisible. The crowns also missing ... error message I have not received ...please help me ..
this was my letter sent to s8 but i always get an autoresponder that does not say how to deal with my problem

SpiritWind00
06-27-18, 04:06 PM
I'll send you a PM so you can tell me your ticket number in a private message (not here).

stanis87
06-27-18, 04:25 PM
ok, i will wait...thank...I hope you know my email...

stanis87
06-28-18, 03:07 PM
Hello! Today I have a new rearrangement in my kingdom. Glimmer pearl at this moment have another place. The empty places, which are 3 in number, are located in the west of my kingdom, where my 2 Hatchery and Pepe are skunk and Princess + Princess are located, 2 places are busy in front of them and 1 a place to the right of Prince + Princess - 3 totall, Skeleton pirate I do not see. Crowns are also missing ... Please for your competent answer, my problem to be resolved soon ... Thanks ...