PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble deleting a neighbor

Storm75074
06-21-18, 01:31 PM
I've tried time and time again to delete an inactive neighbor on my account, and to no avail. I keep trying to delete them, and they are still there. I don't know if this individual's account is hacked, and can't be deleted, or if it's a bug on my end. The neighbor I would like to delete is Stormie's Store. Can you help me out?

EdiiLouise
06-21-18, 01:38 PM
I've tried time and time again to delete an inactive neighbor on my account, and to no avail. I keep trying to delete them, and they are still there. I don't know if this individual's account is hacked, and can't be deleted, or if it's a bug on my end. The neighbor I would like to delete is Stormie's Store. Can you help me out?

You cannot delete that as he appears on everybody's game.

kooky panda
06-21-18, 02:07 PM
Here is more information on Stormie.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!&highlight=meet+stormie

kayjco
06-21-18, 06:21 PM
Stormie isn't inactive! Stormie will always respond to requests. Stormie is a computer account. :)

Stormie is a great neighbor. Not as prompt as some in responding to requests, but Stormie is reaponds. :)

adreamdeferred
07-10-18, 07:26 AM
I finally figured this out at like, Level 70 loll. Also JUST made the connection that it's named Stormie after Storm 8 xD