PDA

View Full Version : New Bakery Story Mechanics

PBribbon
06-21-18, 12:48 PM
I think we've all been thinking this. We have 100+ friends and goals ask us to complete requests to ask friends for parts. Wouldn't it be much easier to have a button, "Send to all" so we don't have to keep checking off our friends as an option? Is there a way to let Storm8 know? Do they watch the forums for suggestions?

Another suggestion is to have additional floors. BS could implement a new item called, stairs or elevator much like the door located in the wall section. The new floor would start out with the original dimensions of the first floor we started out playing and expansions would proceed the same as before.

Last suggestion is to make use of some of the floor items. For example, BS could use the Commercial Refrigerator/Proofer Box as a storage unit for already baked food. I think this would be great to have because sometimes we don't want to throw food away for a new event or the times limited recipes are released where we can enjoy them for a short time.

(BTW this is my first post, so please let me know if I'm not adhering to the guidelines for creating threads)

podunkiana
06-21-18, 12:52 PM
I think we've all been thinking this. We have 100+ friends and goals ask us to complete requests to ask friends for parts. Wouldn't it be much easier to have a button, "Send to all" so we don't have to keep checking off our friends as an option? Is there a way to let Storm8 know? Do they watch the forums for suggestions?

Another suggestion is to have additional floors. BS could implement a new item called, stairs or elevator much like the door located in the wall section. The new floor would start out with the original dimensions of the first floor we started out playing and expansions would proceed the same as before.

Last suggestion is to make use of some of the floor items. For example, BS could use the Commercial Refrigerator/Proofer Box as a storage unit for already baked food. I think this would be great to have because sometimes we don't want to throw food away for a new event or the times limited recipes are released where we can enjoy them for a short time.

(BTW this is my first post, so please let me know if I'm not adhering to the guidelines for creating threads)
Good ideas but might want to post these types of ideas in the game suggestion thread. this will prolly be moved soon to there.

kooky panda
06-21-18, 02:09 PM
Thanks for your suggestions! I have moved your thread to the Bakery suggestion forum.:tickled_pink: