PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked Goal items become locked

tessamarieb
06-06-18, 11:19 AM
Update:

This should now be fixed; future items will unlock properly. However, players that are currently experiencing this issue will need to message Walt or [S8] Chunk to unlock these items. You can send either Staff using their private message links below. Thanks.

Walt - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=128573
Chunk - https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=224581

Update:

This issue should now be 100% fixed. If your goal items are still locked, you will need to force close and restart your game to fix it.

Please let us know if issue persists after doing the above. Thanks.

Hi guys, I completed the recent museum goal and had unlocked all the items but when I went to put them out today they were all locked. Has this happened to anyone else? I even had bought two of the artistic fountain. I tried to contact storm 8 and they sent me back a generic message about how their services are limited. Is there anything that I can do to get them back? I hate to see all that time and effort go to waste.
Thanks

TwixAndScones
06-06-18, 12:38 PM
It never has happen to me. Have you try to log out and close it?

Rynetory2
06-06-18, 08:05 PM
Hi guys, I completed the recent museum goal and had unlocked all the items but when I went to put them out today they were all locked. Has this happened to anyone else? I even had bought two of the artistic fountain. I tried to contact storm 8 and they sent me back a generic message about how their services are limited. Is there anything that I can do to get them back? I hate to see all that time and effort go to waste.
Thanks

Sorry to hear that. :( Can you restart your device and check again?

Please let me know how it goes for you. And also which items are you referring to? Thanks.

(Moved to Bugs forum)

tessamarieb
06-06-18, 09:18 PM
Sorry to hear that. :( Can you restart your device and check again?

Please let me know how it goes for you. And also which items are you referring to? Thanks.

(Moved to Bugs forum)

I restarted my phone as well as deleting the app and downloading it again. The items are still locked (artistic fountain, museum curator, and museum gallery) :(

Rynetory2
06-06-18, 11:26 PM
Thanks for trying that and you did everything you could. I've flagged this over for them to check.

sauscony
06-07-18, 12:29 PM
I have same issue and more. I lost menu as well. I can’t cook abstract chocolate and constructed chocolate, even though they are still on my table. My baseball fountain are also affected. What happened to my account?

Rynetory2
06-07-18, 07:51 PM
Just to let you guys know that they are looking into this. Please wait for them to fix this.

laurelsail
06-07-18, 08:47 PM
All of the recipes that I just unlocked are locked again. I completed all of the goals to unlock the recipes and have even served them up to level 3. Please advise
Thank you!

Rynetory2
06-07-18, 09:08 PM
All of the recipes that I just unlocked are locked again. I completed all of the goals to unlock the recipes and have even served them up to level 3. Please advise
Thank you!

See Post 7.

Merged to existing thread.

laurelsail
06-09-18, 08:25 AM
Is this ever going to get fixed? I am about ready to delete this game.

Rynetory2
06-09-18, 07:59 PM
This was reported just before the weekend and it's weekend at the moment.... They will need time to investigate and resolve this.

tessamarieb
06-17-18, 02:18 AM
This was reported just before the weekend and it's weekend at the moment.... They will need time to investigate and resolve this.

It?s been a week and they are still locked, any updates?

Rynetory2
06-18-18, 08:01 AM
I did check. They are still looking into this. We'll post as soon as we have more updates on this. Thanks for your patience.

blondiezach
06-19-18, 04:49 PM
I had all of the goal unlocked recipes from Hot Chocolate Stove, Ballpark Fountain, etc. The recipes were there this morning and are now gone. Were they removed? Otherwise I need some assistance. I've tried restarting my iPad and reinstalling the game.

kstanek373
06-19-18, 05:00 PM
Earlier today everything was working just fine. But I just got back on the app and two of my appliances (the bubble tea fountain and the baseball park fountain) would only let me cook one item cause the other ideas were ?blocked? cause I didn?t do the goal. But I HAVE finished the goals and DID have all the recipes. I don?t understand what happened. I went through the store to look at all of the appliances and ALL of the ?goal? appliances were blocked as if I didn?t do them??? I had at least one of every single appliance and had completed all the goals before this glitch happened....please help me out. I love this game! It helps me with anxiety/depression and it?s super fun. I?d hate to have to delete the game....

- Katelyn?s Cakes (kstanek373)

P.S.
My game is updated, I?ve tried deleting it and signing in, restarting my phone (an iPhone), and nothing seems to be fixing it.

annitude
06-19-18, 05:08 PM
This just happen to me also, after following a moderators suggesting to delete the app and reinstall. Now I've lost the unlocked goal recipes also.

giadyl
06-19-18, 06:03 PM
I just came here to say the same thing! You can see on my counters that I have the items that are not available now on approx. 8 of my appliances. Add this to having to reboot my iPad because the game goes into terminal processing. What is up with this game?

bunni9
06-19-18, 06:08 PM
Same issue here. Goal recipes on all goal appliances I have out are now locked.

stereo38
06-19-18, 06:12 PM
Same with me...I finished the goal, just checked the second appliance, and the last few recipes are blocked!

Wow! I just checked my oven inventory, and all goal ovens that I already had from previous goals are not available. They are all blocked out! What?s up here!!! Please fix this.. I cannot use ovens that I have had for a few years!

Same issue happening with me!,

LuhansLittleCupcake
06-19-18, 06:48 PM
The goal ovens I have bought and completed the missions for are now grayed out and I can't get to them in my storage. And the goal ovens I have out now that I have completed goals for, no longer go past the first recipe. This is for ALL my goal ovens / appliances. Please fix this problem!

belley8
06-19-18, 06:54 PM
Same thing happened to me on my IPad Pro. All ovens in use now have all but 1 recipe locked and a bunch of my ovens in inventory are now totally locked,

jichelle8
06-19-18, 06:58 PM
I have the same problem too. Contacted Storm8. The reply was just they are sorry, they are NOT going to do anything. I installed different version, but didn't change anything. NO recipe to cook, CAN'T play. :(

kitty711
06-19-18, 07:16 PM
Why did they lock the recipes? Hopefully they put them back in. Still finishing the items in these 2 ovens

Me too! Hopefully they fix it! I have 6 recipes to finish from the last 2 goal ovens.

Catwoman131313
06-19-18, 07:25 PM
Yes, why are all but the first two recipes now locked?? I completed the goal days ago!

nvangel
06-19-18, 07:31 PM
Same here lost unlocked goal recipes got pics to prove the recipes show locked but have the locked food on counters...im android. Tried to send ticket but says support is unavailable4504645046

Same on android just occurred approx 445 pm pst. Current game etc

Ive spent much money on these current and past special ovens. That are now locked. I would like my ovens restored or money returned!!!! Why would s8 take away and lock them. I had 10 of each. I always do my ovens in sets of 10. Android user current game. Ive reinstalled, ive restarted phone etc

Prior goal ovens are also locked

Hopefully since this is going on with both android and apple platforms it gets fixed soon...and praying android doesnt get forgotten.

Rynetory2
06-19-18, 07:35 PM
I've flagged this over for them to check.

carrion2342
06-19-18, 07:38 PM
Appliances, prizes, recipes just disappeared. I reloaded the ballpark fountain and everything disappeared. Now my coins are gone too

JR88nation
06-19-18, 07:48 PM
06/19/2018- The same thing has happened to me on Bakery Story for my Android phone. I served all my dishes and when I went to make new items everything was locked except for the first recipe. I tried to submit a support ticket, but it was closed immediately due to lack of support help for Bakery Story. So how are we supposed to get this fixed if we can't submit a help ticket?!?!

Rynetory2
06-19-18, 07:55 PM
06/19/2018- The same thing has happened to me on Bakery Story for my Android phone. I served all my dishes and when I went to make new items everything was locked except for the first recipe. I tried to submit a support ticket, but it was closed immediately due to lack of support help for Bakery Story. So how are we supposed to get this fixed if we can't submit a help ticket?!?!

I have flagged this bug over to the team. Please wait for them to fix this. :)

Rynetory2
06-19-18, 09:19 PM
Update:

This should now be fixed; future items will unlock properly. However, players that are currently experiencing this issue will need to message Walt or [S8] Chunk to unlock these items. You can send either Staff using their private message links below. Thanks.

bunni9
06-19-18, 09:37 PM
Do we need to provide a list of ALL items and recipes that are now locked? Or just report that previously obtained items are now locked?

Catwoman131313
06-19-18, 11:07 PM
Do we need to provide a list of ALL items and recipes that are now locked? Or just report that previously obtained items are now locked?

Gosh, I hope not! I have over 20 appliances on which I have mastered all the recipes and they are now locked. I sent my message in just saying that the last 2 recipes on the newest appliances were locked as are prior appliances I unlocked during previous goals. I hope they respond quickly.

nvangel
06-19-18, 11:38 PM
I sent walt message but nothing is fixed in mine not even last weeks recipes (prizm)

rhoella
06-20-18, 12:15 AM
Wow!I cant believe it! All my goal appliances and recipes have been locked.My efforts and time have been wasted. I already mastered all those ovens. Hope they can fix it.

EdiiLouise
06-20-18, 01:24 AM
What device is people playing on? All my recipes from ballpark fountain are still showing.

stereo38
06-20-18, 02:51 AM
Same problem happening to me...Previously unlocked goal ovens and recipes are now locked. I just sent a message to Walt and I am hoping this gets fixed soon. Is there anything else I need to do?

carrion2342
06-20-18, 03:37 AM
Sent 2 emails trough the game. Didn’t get any answer. Is it really will work like this. No help because this game has no technical support anymore. If you guys want to disconnect a game you better delete the whole thing, not like in other story games. Just make it impossible to play or the whole game just idling like home design story. People put quiet amount of money in these game as myself. Looks like it means nothing to developers

EdiiLouise
06-20-18, 04:29 AM
Strange as my recipes are unlocked from previous ovens

minidemon88
06-20-18, 04:40 AM
I'm still experiencing the same issues as everyone here. The recipes on my Ballpark Fountain were locked for nearly 2 weeks already. Didn't know that they ceased support for bakery story till I sent them my support ticket few weeks ago. Came on the forum and read that the staffs are looking into the issues. Though it will be fix real soon. Unfortunately, I'm seeing more & more of my unlocked appliances, recipes and decorations are locked now.

It's funny even the most recent prismatic oven, opalescent machine and their decorations went into locked mode too. What's wrong s8?? :confused:

Mystory19
06-20-18, 04:48 AM
I had no idea people have had this issue for weeks! This just happened on a few ovens for me a day or two ago. Today, old ovens and the most recent ones were all showing as locked from my appliances menu or that the recipes were locked... I messaged support, let's see how it goes

rammajama
06-20-18, 05:40 AM
Same here. Everything was fine yesterday morning then poof ovens, recipes and decor were locked. I've sent Chunk a message so hopefully this can get resolved soon.

stereo38
06-20-18, 06:26 AM
Why can?t this problem be resolved? It seems to be happening to some players, but not to others. I just checked and the old goal ovens and recipes are still locked..I had 6 of the new ice cream machines out. I placed one in storage, just to see if Incould take it out. Well, now that one is locked. There will be a new goal soon and I would like my game to work properly before the goal appears. I sent a message to Walt, as advised, but there has be no response one no game correction!

Sorry for the incorrect wording.. There has been no response and no game correction.

Rynetory2
06-20-18, 07:15 AM

Are your older goal items affected too? If so, please include them in your pm. It will be really helpful for you to provide them as much details as and be as specific as you can so they can recover your items. Compile a list and send it over.

Rynetory2
06-20-18, 07:19 AM
I sent walt message but nothing is fixed in mine not even last weeks recipes (prizm)

Why can?t this problem be resolved? It seems to be happening to some players, but not to others. I just checked and the old goal ovens and recipes are still locked..I had 6 of the new ice cream machines out. I placed one in storage, just to see if Incould take it out. Well, now that one is locked. There will be a new goal soon and I would like my game to work properly before the goal appears. I sent a message to Walt, as advised, but there has be no response one no game correction!

Sorry for the incorrect wording.. There has been no response and no game correction.

Storm8 is in different time zone, it's nighttime for them. You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to work out the time difference. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone. Please give them time to respond to everyone.

Rynetory2
06-20-18, 07:21 AM
Sent 2 emails trough the game. Didn?t get any answer. Is it really will work like this. No help because this game has no technical support anymore.

The link in game brings you to Support - dont use that for this issue. Please follow the advise in my post. Cheers.

Update:

WILDFL0WER
06-20-18, 07:43 AM
I have a question about the opalescent appliance why is it locked up today even if we are starting a new goal today if we have already unlocked the recipe it should be ours to finish...this isn?t right that it is locked up!!!!!

saritadawn
06-20-18, 07:51 AM
The worst thing about this citation, is when my neighbors that have this problem contact support they say they can't help!!!! SMH!!!! Well they can't get our money how about that!!

bunni9
06-20-18, 08:25 AM
Are your older goal items affected too? If so, please include them in your pm. It will be really helpful for you to provide them as much details as and be as specific as you can so they can recover your items. Compile a list and send it over.

Yes - ALL Goal items are locked, including recipes and all old goal appliances. I can't even see how many of each of those appliances I even had, as they are not showing in my storage at all - just showing as locked goal appliances. On top of that, goal prizes and decorations are locked. I don't even know where to start as far as trying to provide a list of everything that's been lost. :blue:

bunni9
06-20-18, 08:30 AM
Yes - ALL Goal items are locked, including recipes and all old goal appliances. I can't even see how many of each of those appliances I even had, as they are not showing in my storage at all - just showing as locked goal appliances. On top of that, goal prizes and decorations are locked. I don't even know where to start as far as trying to provide a list of everything that's been lost. :blue:

Beyond that, am I going to have to re-purchase and re-build all the locked appliances and goal prizes that I had in storage after they are unlocked?

rhoella
06-20-18, 08:35 AM
ALL OLDER and NEWEST GOAL ITEMS AND RECIPES ARE LOCKED!!! How can i be happy to play BS knowing all my appliances are locked just like that.

giadyl
06-20-18, 08:43 AM
I hear you! I have 8 appliances still locked up! WTH!

EdiiLouise
06-20-18, 08:49 AM
Is this just iPhone issue because all of my recipes are still available to me and I play on Android.

Rynetory2
06-20-18, 09:06 AM

I understand your difficulties and I don't want you to worry about the list. :) Send a pm with your Storm8 ID, device and game version and let them know that you have items missing from past and recent goals and take it from there.

Beyond that, am I going to have to re-purchase and re-build all the locked appliances and goal prizes that I had in storage after they are unlocked?

Let's wait for them to check into your account. They will advise you further.

kooky panda
06-20-18, 09:07 AM
The worst thing about this citation, is when my neighbors that have this problem contact support they say they can't help!!!! SMH!!!! Well they can't get out money how about that!!

Support is limited. Please see Mod Rynetory's post of who to contact if you are still having issues.

Update:

bustedbob
06-20-18, 10:23 AM
The same thing happed to me yesterday. I was in the middle of baking and the whole thing changed. All my ovens are locked and all the items I bought are locked.

Sleepw
06-20-18, 10:32 AM
This is happening to me too all ovens I had unlocked with goals had appear locked to me, now I can't even use them is like I've never unlocked. I'm about to delete the game if this continues, I want my ovens back I've played for months, done everything the goals asked and now I just lose everything? this isn't right it's gonna be bad for the company of the game bc I will report.

stereo38
06-20-18, 11:27 AM
Support is limited. Please see Mod Rynetory's post of who to contact if you are still having issues.

I have written 2 messages to Walt and have not received a response. This is extremely unfair, and it is a completely inconsiderate way to run a business. When will this situation be fixed?

kooky panda
06-20-18, 11:53 AM
I have written 2 messages to Walt and have not received a response. This is extremely unfair, and it is a completely inconsiderate way to run a business. When will this situation be fixed?
They are responding to their private messages as quick as they can!

bunni9
06-20-18, 11:59 AM
My issues seem to have all been fixed!!

Spudshack
06-20-18, 12:13 PM
I have the exact same issue, and got that same message from support. glad I'm not alone in this. very frustrating. no, uninstall, reinstall and phone restart did not fix the issue for me either. hopefully Walt or chunk can fix it!

jichelle8
06-20-18, 12:31 PM
The recipes are back now. Thank you.

zest72
06-20-18, 12:43 PM
Has anyone had their deco items returned yet? I had no locked items in my game, been playing for years, earlier I went to remodel and everything is locked..it’s very annoying to say the least. I will follow link on earlier post and hoping they can fix it soon..it’ll take me at least 3 sheets A4 paper to fill out what I’m missing in floor deco..I can’t check ovens yet as still cooking..if anyone can let me know if they have had it fixed I’d appreciate it.

eddie2971
06-20-18, 12:47 PM
Same here all old goal ovens are locked out even the ones that where in storage. I have tried to restart my phone and to reinstall the game did not workh

bunni9
06-20-18, 12:48 PM
Has anyone had their deco items returned yet? I had no locked items in my game, been playing for years, earlier I went to remodel and everything is locked..it’s very annoying to say the least. I will follow link on earlier post and hoping they can fix it soon..it’ll take me at least 3 sheets A4 paper to fill out what I’m missing in floor deco..I can’t check ovens yet as still cooking..if anyone can let me know if they have had it fixed I’d appreciate it.

My items - including appliances, recipes, and goal decor is now back after sending a message as instructed above.

eddie2971
06-20-18, 12:56 PM
Thank you everything is back now

giadyl
06-20-18, 01:01 PM
Thanx for fixing the appliances problem.

zest72
06-20-18, 01:04 PM
That’s great, thanks for letting me know..I have just sent my message so fingers crossed I get fixed soon. ��

zest72
06-20-18, 01:05 PM
My items - including appliances, recipes, and goal decor is now back after sending a message as instructed above.

Thanks for letting me know..��

YummyDelites23
06-20-18, 01:52 PM
Thanks for fixing it!

fawziaj
06-20-18, 01:57 PM
yes its happened to me😩😩😩

nvangel
06-20-18, 03:44 PM
I agree ive got 8 years of past goal items and ovens that are now locked up.

I sent messages last night etc im still locked up nothing has changed in mine

Are they not fixing android? Ive not even got a response back to message

zest72
06-20-18, 04:03 PM
Are they not fixing android? Ive not even got a response back to message

Mine are all back to normal apart from the recent 3 goal items and both ovens. I did receive a reply back saying it should all be fixed and have reported recent goal items being locked, hoping its fixed soon. Very glad to have all my items back, like nvangel in above post i had years of goal items locked.

zest72
06-20-18, 04:03 PM
I agree ive got 8 years of past goal items and ovens that are now locked up.

Mine all seem to be back apart from the recent goal ovens and 3 goal items.

nvangel
06-20-18, 06:59 PM
Yep still have current (opalecent) locked as well as recipes missing some deco but for most part mine is back. Thank you to walt and chunk for helping us

endupus
06-20-18, 07:50 PM

Same here, my last two recipes from the recent ice cream appliance are now locked. When I sent a message to support I got an email that my ticket is closed and they do not have enough support. What am I supposed to do ? Can someone help ? I was at level 4 at mastering the recipes and now they are locked :(

bustedbob
06-20-18, 08:26 PM
My problems have been fixed. Thanks for the help.

Rynetory2
06-20-18, 09:46 PM
Same here, my last two recipes from the recent ice cream appliance are now locked. When I sent a message to support I got an email that my ticket is closed and they do not have enough support. What am I supposed to do ? Can someone help ? I was at level 4 at mastering the recipes and now they are locked :(

Please do the following.

Update:

stereo38
06-21-18, 07:48 AM

I have the same problem. Yesterday, I had many locked ovens and goal prizes. After some messages I wrote, I got most of my stuff back. But, now I have the same problem that you have. The latest goal ovens are locked and the ice cream machine is missing recipes. I also noticed that many recipes are locked on those old ovens that I got back. Guess I will have to write to them again. This is so frustrating.

kooky panda
06-21-18, 10:20 AM
I have the same problem. Yesterday, I had many locked ovens and goal prizes. After some messages I wrote, I got most of my stuff back. But, now I have the same problem that you have. The latest goal ovens are locked and the ice cream machine is missing recipes. I also noticed that many recipes are locked on those old ovens that I got back. Guess I will have to write to them again. This is so frustrating.
Please see post 77 for who to send a private message to for assistance.

endupus
06-21-18, 01:20 PM
Please do the following.

I just sent a message to them.Hoping to get some help this time with unlocking the locked recipes. Getting tired of asking for help.
:blue::blue:

tessamarieb
06-21-18, 04:53 PM
I?ve sent a message to both of them yesterday and I still have not got any of my items back

Bknud812
06-21-18, 05:06 PM
Mine are still locked and have tried everything.

endupus
06-21-18, 07:46 PM
I?ve sent a message to both of them yesterday and I still have not got any of my items back

I have sent a request to both and re submitted the ticket again today. I still do not have the recipes unlocked. When can I expect this to be fixed ????

fawziaj
06-21-18, 08:57 PM
still waiting for the issue of my locked items to be unlocked😣😣😣

fawziaj
06-21-18, 08:58 PM
same problem with me too������

Rynetory2
06-21-18, 10:35 PM

I have sent a request to both and re submitted the ticket again today. I still do not have the recipes unlocked. When can I expect this to be fixed ????

still waiting for the issue of my locked items to be unlocked������

Please give them time to respond to your PMs. They are working as fast as they can to get to everyone. Appreciate your patience and understanding. :)

Rynetory2
06-21-18, 10:36 PM
Mine are still locked and have tried everything.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please send a private message to either person for further help.

Update:

endupus
06-22-18, 04:25 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Please send a private message to either person for further help.

Just checked after returning from work and looks like they fixed it. The recipes are now unlocked . Yayyyy I am so happy. Time to master them all :D:D

Rynetory2
06-22-18, 09:24 PM
Just checked after returning from work and looks like they fixed it. The recipes are now unlocked . Yayyyy I am so happy. Time to master them all :D:D

Wonderful to hear that! :D Thanks for your update. Happy Baking!

Rynetory2
06-22-18, 09:25 PM
Update:

This issue should now be 100% fixed. If your goal items are still locked, you will need to force close and restart your game to fix it.

Please let us know if issue persists after doing the above. Thanks.

minidemon88
06-23-18, 04:31 AM
FINALLY...!! My items are all back to normal again. Thanks Walt for helping me out! :D

tessamarieb
06-23-18, 10:01 PM
Mine looks back to normal now! Thanks!

saritadawn
06-24-18, 07:30 PM
Special thanks to Walt and Chuck for fixing my friends stoves.