PDA

View Full Version : Game takes away my puzzle pieces

wuddog
06-19-18, 10:33 AM
So today, I cleared a level a level I had cleared previously and was awarded my pieces leaving me 3 shy of reaching the 2300 piece level. I then began to play another game with my last energy. After about two tosses, the game abruptly stopped and a message ?OH DARN WE ARE UPDATING? or something to that effect, pops up. The message then cleared. I still had one life left as before. So I began to play the same level from the beginning. When I finished, I noticed my piece total was now a couple hundred short of what I had previously. It appears as though the score I achieved when I cleared the game prior to this message interruption was erased, but the game also burned that life. This is a recurring problem. It?s happened 3 or 4 times. It?s really frustrating when I clear a level that enables me to advance, but then I find later that I?ve been relegated back to that level I had cleared.
Please address this bug. Thank you.

wuddog
06-19-18, 10:37 AM
Hey. One more thing. All those question marks I?m seeing are either quotation marks or apostrophes. They were there when I typed the message, but something changed them when I posted.

PikaSquirrel
06-26-18, 10:59 AM
Please submit a request through the Request Form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).