PDA

View Full Version : Piper's Rawr-some Birthday Adventure - 2018 Jun 19 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : 1 [2]

Lilliepaddd
07-02-18, 08:32 PM
Epic fail, I vote to get rid of this type of event, nothing but issues! Not the Birthday event I expected.

tsumtsum27
07-02-18, 10:34 PM
Only manage to hv 3 chocolate fossil. Not enough for cat. Spend them on collection n got 1 volcano, 1 excavation site, 1 pig with dino custom.
I hv just play this game for some months so I find all the prizes are very nice including the cupcakes with the animals on top.
I hv been seeing neighbor's farm with volcano n these cupcakes n wanted it, n now I hv it so Im all happy.

PookieBear50
07-02-18, 11:22 PM
Okay, so I understand that the event ended today (2 July). However, even up until the end, the goals in my "To-Do List" all said there were 3 days remaining. Why would the goals say that if they were going to end today?

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 06:43 AM
I did not take a screenshot. I also tried restarting the game but it?s not there. I?m not sure if it?s the same thing but I noticed when I was on goal 4 desperately needing frostings that I saw one after tapping delora and for a split second it?s like the game refreshed and delora was there again and when I tapped her, she gave me coins instead. They seem to be taking back what you initially got.

Oh dear, sorry this happened to you. I feel bad for you as I lost grand prize pets like you did due to connection. Here are some suggestions that I practise regularly after I lost my pets.

- do important activities (e.g. turn in collections, complete grand prize goal, etc.) only when I have strong and reliable connections
- always force save after an important action
- never leave game running in the background
- do regular housekeeping to maintain mobile device and wifi devices

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 06:44 AM
Okay, so I understand that the event ended today (2 July). However, even up until the end, the goals in my "To-Do List" all said there were 3 days remaining. Why would the goals say that if they were going to end today?

The goals were gone.

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 06:52 AM
1. Did you like this event?
2. Did you like Delora the dinosaur?
3. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 06:56 AM
I MISS Delora so much!!! :D

Kudos to the designers and team for this fabulous event! I especially love Delora so much so that I really miss her at my farm, eating my ice-creams. I played more than usual because I love seeing her and I hope the team can bring her back as a permanent farm resident. :D

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 07:49 AM
My yurt disappeared. It is not in my cellar either. I spent gems on this and we should be able to keep it. Hopefully it will show up.

My yurt has also disappeared???? Not in storage spent gems on this and should be able to keep as decoration

I have moved and started a bug thread in the Bugs forum with your posts. Please see my reply there.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105167-Missing-Archaeological-Yurt

Aside to others:
Please report in the bug thread if your Archaeological Yurt is missing. Thanks.

pspoiled65
07-03-18, 09:10 AM
Loved this event

Paul__
07-03-18, 09:57 AM
I liked the birthday prizes from the goals and also the collection prizes and the birthday theme as a whole, but I didn?t like the collections and random chance. I ended up turning in in 30 collections and didn?t get s pet

doodlebug8
07-03-18, 10:34 AM
I wasn't going to play in this event but that darn goofy, glorious dinosaur sucked me in. It was just too cute. Seeing it every day was a delight and I'm definitely going to miss her. I didn't buy any of the extras and drops were dismal as usual, but I was able to get the kitty. I only got 8 choco fossils after that but didn't win a doggie.

menps1
07-03-18, 12:29 PM
I enjoyed this event , was lucky to get dog after 2nd turn in and the rest items I collected traded for the cat, nothing extra for deco though .

Paul__
07-03-18, 12:55 PM
Why do I always get so unlucky? Some people are getting I on second try... I did 30 collections and wasired 10 dollars, this has happened the past 3 collection events. Not happy!

griffithpack
07-03-18, 01:49 PM
Why do I always get so unlucky? Some people are getting I on second try... I did 30 collections and wasired 10 dollars, this has happened the past 3 collection events. Not happy!

At least you got one pet - I never got a single fossil from the juicer! Couldn’t even turn in one collection! So glad this event is over - looks like we have a few days to breath now! Simply no more stressing about the events. They used to be fun, but the last few have been so impossible that I wonder what we did to make Storm 8 angry? I’m beginning to wonder if it has something to do with the level the farm is - low ones have a better chance, high ones have no chance? This was another epic fail....

PookieBear50
07-03-18, 03:45 PM
I MISS Delora so much!!! :D

Kudos to the designers and team for this fabulous event! I especially love Delora so much so that I really miss her at my farm, eating my ice-creams. I played more than usual because I love seeing her and I hope the team can bring her back as a permanent farm resident. :D

I feel the same way. Perhaps a new habitat could be introduced later--maybe call it the "Jurassic Pasture" or "Prehistoric Paddock" or "Dinosaur Digs" or something like that--and she could return to take up residence there.

bj2500
07-03-18, 05:58 PM
The event was enjoyable and helps fight stress ha.. didn?t win any pet thought the Dino decor was very cute the birthday stuff I already had. For sure won a lot of balloons and the Dino plants. The drops were to tight tho especially the juicier.

RoyalBlue305
07-04-18, 05:23 PM
I enjoyed the event overall. I really wanted the inflatable and plushie dinosaur but fossil drops were so weak that I only turned in a total of 5 collections and didn?t get either prize. I did like the palm trees and kept a bunch of those. But the game overall was a cool idea and fun to play. The big dinosaur Delora was awesome. She was one of the best parts of the game. Thank you S8.

Rynetory2
07-13-18, 09:53 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.