PDA

View Full Version : Olympian Pegasus - 2018 Jun 19

Rynetory2
06-18-18, 11:03 PM
Olympian Pegasus - new creature
More information on Olympian Pegasus (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1522075&viewfull=1#post1522075) in Creatures Guide.

Olympian Pegasus

Element: Electric, Nature
Rarity: Super Rare
Cost: 1,200 gems

Breeding & Hatching time: 8 hrs
Evolution time: 8 hrs

Olympian Pegasus - 8 has

Callyvitale19
06-19-18, 11:53 AM
Olympian Pegasus - 8 has

oficeandfire
06-19-18, 12:00 PM
Olympian Pegasus - 8 has

Awesome! That means I got my first 18hr FAIL! :(

alienonacid
06-19-18, 12:01 PM
:cool:

MystiqueRealm
06-19-18, 12:07 PM
Don't keep breeding, pts get stuck at 99 so wait til it's fixed or you'll waste gems :(

alienonacid
06-19-18, 12:09 PM
:cool:

MystiqueRealm
06-19-18, 12:11 PM
I didn't notice that it was stuck and literally just wasted 420 gems. LOL! My brain is boiling.

I wasted some too, not that many..if pts over 99 aren't applied we need refund

oficeandfire
06-19-18, 12:12 PM
Sweet. I just spent the last week collecting all of the Lighting and Nature animals, so now I get to relive all of the 14-18 hour fails. LOL! I wish I could wake up from this nightmare. :cool:
Yes I feel you pain! I couldn?t breed the last animal we needed, bet I won?t get this one either! Is this a super rare too I wonder

Callyvitale19
06-19-18, 12:16 PM
Sweet. I just spent the last week collecting all of the Lighting and Nature animals, so now I get to relive all of the 14-18 hour fails. LOL! I wish I could wake up from this nightmare. :cool:I had a few very large fails as well, 15 hr, 18 hr and a couple 22 hr ones. It took a lot of gems but not a lot of tries.

gramland
06-19-18, 12:40 PM
I had a few very large fails as well, 15 hr, 18 hr and a couple 22 hr ones. It took a lot of gems but not a lot of tries.

Congrats Callyvitale19!. Did you receive all your Heroic Helms while speed breeding?

Callyvitale19
06-19-18, 12:45 PM
Olympian Pegasus - 8 has

[QUOTE=gramland;1521886]Congrats Callyvitale19!. Did you receive all your Heroic Helms while speed breeding?[/QUOTED]No, my pts froze along with everyone else

AppieP
06-19-18, 01:44 PM
Don't keep breeding, pts get stuck at 99 so wait til it's fixed or you'll waste gems :(

Mine too. We all need a refund indeed. Didn't noticed till you said it. Thanks for that.

MystiqueRealm
06-19-18, 01:47 PM
Mine too. We all need a refund indeed. Didn't noticed till you said it. Thanks for that.

You're welcome, I got ahold of Elsa and she's letting devs know so hopefully it'll be fixed soon. And our points are applied I hope, gems cost money! She will probably post when it's fixed :) soon please :)

oficeandfire
06-19-18, 03:04 PM
Have spent 480 gems trying to get the Olympic Pegasus by speed breeding- Off to a great start! 😡

AppieP
06-19-18, 03:11 PM
Have spent 480 gems trying to get the Olympic Pegasus by speed breeding- Off to a great start! ��

Sorry to hear that. I and many more did spent gems, maby we get something in return for it. Luckily we are all informed really fast about this glitch, so we didn't spent all our money. But h? 480 gems is always a pity if you lost it for nothing.
(S8)Elsa did wright; they are working on something.
Let's hope something good.....

And sorry you still haven't breed Olympic Pegasus after spending this amount of gems. I hope i didnt have to use that many.

oficeandfire
06-19-18, 03:15 PM
Sorry to hear that. I and many more did spent gems, maby we get something in return for it. Luckily we are all informed really fast about this glitch, so we didn't spent all our money. But h? 480 gems is always a pity if you lost it for nothing.
(S8)Elsa did wright; they are working on something.
Let's hope something good.....

And sorry you still haven't breed Olympic Pegasus after spending this amount of gems. I hope i didnt have to use that many.

Yes it?s kind of a nightmare ☹️

MystiqueRealm
06-19-18, 03:15 PM
I'm wondering if it's still breedable, I've spent over the cost of the pegasus already and nothing. Did it mess up when they fixed points? Hope someone posts if they get it after the fix

sandygin
06-19-18, 03:31 PM
It is still breedable . I just got it now after the fix.

MystiqueRealm
06-19-18, 03:35 PM
Thank you Sandy :) and congrats!

Sasaris
06-19-18, 03:47 PM
What animals used what combination?

MystiqueRealm
06-19-18, 03:48 PM
Electric and nature

josep0217
06-20-18, 09:08 AM
Got it 1st try with pandaffodil + lightning leopard.

oficeandfire
06-20-18, 10:25 AM
Got it 1st try with pandaffodil + lightning leopard.

Must be nice!

DragonPhoenix6
06-20-18, 10:27 AM
Yay I am amazed, got it 2nd try with Quartz Quetzacoal and Lightning Leopard

miadoubled
06-20-18, 12:44 PM
Ugh I want this so bad!!! 18hr almost everytime...of course! I need to get lucky so I have time and try to breed some of those animals in shop ! I wish I'd just breed this beautiful creature already!!!! I want a pegasus for my purrcules!

oficeandfire
06-20-18, 01:52 PM
Ugh I want this so bad!!! 18hr almost everytime...of course! I need to get lucky so I have time and try to breed some of those animals in shop ! I wish I'd just breed this beautiful creature already!!!! I want a pegasus for my purrcules!

Me too! I should have just used gems to buy it instead of wasting overthe amount of gems speed breeding! :mad:

miadoubled
06-21-18, 06:08 AM
I believe it. Nothing but 22hr fails now .. no luck last month soooooo can I please get some now!

alienonacid
06-21-18, 07:05 AM
After countless failed attempts with Pandaffodil and Lightning Leopard, I was finally successful by breeding Eagle Beagle (rare) with Shockatoo (super rare). I've found that breeding a rare with a super rare usually has a better chance at producing a super rare egg. Hope this info helps someone. :cool:

AppieP
06-21-18, 11:19 AM
After countless failed attempts with Pandaffodil and Lightning Leopard, I was finally successful by breeding Eagle Beagle (rare) with Shockatoo (super rare). I've found that breeding a rare with a super rare usually has a better chance at producing a super rare egg. Hope this info helps someone. :cool:

Cool congrats, and if I want to breed a UR? I'm always breeding with my CU, hoping for a very long "fail breed". No luck so far for the Olympian Pegasus with breeding CU and any other lightning/nature hybrid. 16, 17, hour fails. I hope to see a 21 hour timer, because still no Storm Sphinx for me:(

alienonacid
06-21-18, 12:05 PM
Cool congrats, and if I want to breed a UR? I'm always breeding with my CU, hoping for a very long "fail breed". No luck so far for the Olympian Pegasus with breeding CU and any other lightning/nature hybrid. 16, 17, hour fails. I hope to see a 21 hour timer, because still no Storm Sphinx for me:(

I have 3 CUs and I have never had any luck with either of them. Never. They are totally useless to me. Also, my Storm Sphinx came from breeding a Sheepdog (common) with a Shockatoo (SR). Hope any of this helps you. :p:p:p

lsucamo86
06-22-18, 04:23 AM
Lightning leopard and Pandaffodil or not working although I did get plutopus with it..any other combinations for the Pegasus

KilianStorm8
06-22-18, 04:44 AM
Got it also, eaglebeagle + porkupine

miadoubled
06-22-18, 05:53 AM
Soooooo frustrating with these long long fails .. everytime I actually want one

oficeandfire
06-22-18, 08:27 AM
Soooooo frustrating with these long long fails .. everytime I actually want one

Yes, I know how you feel...I?m beyond frustrated. I?m never able to get the animal we need to breed for these goals EVER! And I?ve already spent 600 gems trying for it :mad:

Alohatami
06-22-18, 06:30 PM
Nothing but Thunderhawks and Sheepdogs. 😞

Kitten_Kaboom
06-22-18, 10:24 PM
Lightning leopard and Pandaffodil or not working although I did get plutopus with it..any other combinations for the Pegasus

You got Plutopus with Lightening Leopard and Pandaffodil? I thought it was a water/earth combo animal.

jibro
06-23-18, 04:13 AM
Has someone achieved to breed the pegasus twice yet?

miadoubled
06-23-18, 09:57 AM
I wish I could breed this once :( gosh I've had no gem sale in too long... their ****ing me !

AppieP
06-23-18, 10:07 AM
I wish I could breed this once :( gosh I've had no gem sale in too long... their ****ing me !

Me too, no luck so far. Already spent enough gems for it, but not anymore. I hope i get lucky without...

oficeandfire
06-23-18, 12:49 PM
Me too, no luck so far. Already spent enough gems for it, but not anymore. I hope i get lucky without...

It took me about 1400 gems to get it. I’m so upset!! I should have just bought it outright for the 600! Never again!!!! 45281

AppieP
06-23-18, 02:23 PM
It took me about 1400 gems to get it. I’m so upset!! I should have just bought it outright for the 600! Never again!!!! 45281

OUCH!!:blue: Feeling very sorry for you, but congrats finally. I just got my 21 hour Storm Sphinx. Really happy with it:love-struck:. Continue breeding for Olympian Pegasus. Again congrats with your's.

oficeandfire
06-23-18, 02:57 PM
OUCH!!:blue: Feeling very sorry for you, but congrats finally. I just got my 21 hour Storm Sphinx. Really happy with it:love-struck:. Continue breeding for Olympian Pegasus. Again congrats with your's.

I feel sorry for myself! Man does it stink when you waste so many gems for one creature! I wish the storm Sphinx was one of my fails then it wouldn’t hurt this bad :mad::D congrats on your Storm Sphinx!

sgr1953
06-23-18, 05:13 PM
I’Ve given up trying to breed these animals. Never get them so what’s the use trying.

miadoubled
06-23-18, 11:17 PM
After nothing but fails on the last I was hoping for better luck this time. This is one I truly love and want so bad, but I guess another L for me. ;(

MystiqueRealm
06-24-18, 07:29 AM
Same here, it's always easier to breed at the start of the event but we couldn't breed the first 4-5 hours due to the event being broken, success rate decrease dramatically, one reason I got so upset we couldn't find anyone to report to for so long. I like this one too.

miadoubled
06-24-18, 08:13 AM
Same here, it's always easier to breed at the start of the event but we couldn't breed the first 4-5 hours due to the event being broken, success rate decrease dramatically, one reason I got so upset we couldn't find anyone to report to for so long. I like this one too.

I wish I understood how the odds work. I don't feel it's right for months of nothing but trying for these animals over and over for 7days straight on two accounts and I can barely breed one like at least every 5 they release!

MystiqueRealm
06-24-18, 08:23 AM
I wish I understood how the odds work. I don't feel it's right for months of nothing but trying for these animals over and over for 7days straight on two accounts and I can barely breed one like at least every 5 they release!

Some games put the odds in game for legal reasons, this one doesnt. But by trial and error we know it's easier to breed sb animals before missions ask for them or its very hard, and breeding a new animal is easier at the start. You can speed breed and get it but you'll spend way over cost in shop, if you get it on a single breed without gems consider yourself very lucky :)

cherrycastleorchard
06-25-18, 12:16 AM
This is rediculous S8 why does this happen all the time, oh that’s right it’s to do with the almighty money grab. No wonder people are leaving the game. I too give up trying rather than waste money and time.

Rynetory2
06-25-18, 12:48 AM
I so badly want this animal but I have no luck with breeding it so far. :( I can't remember the last time I manage to breed a special animal, to be honest. I couldn't even breed a common cottonmouth for the past storybook. Not holding high hopes for this but still trying. Hopefully Lady Luck smiles on me. Good luck to all!

Phoenix406
06-25-18, 01:03 AM
Good luck @Rynetory! I haven't got it on either account despite nonstop breeding. I am getting a Valkyrie though!

Rynetory2
06-25-18, 01:11 AM
Good luck @Rynetory! I haven't got it on either account despite nonstop breeding. I am getting a Valkyrie though!

Thank you and Good luck to you too! Congrats, I am very happy to hear that you got your Valkyrie. In fact, I am so tempted to toss this in and try for a Valkyrie right now. But on second thoughts...., I shall give the pegasus another try as I like it so much.

miadoubled
06-26-18, 07:03 AM
No such luck of course;(

Sugarcat5
06-26-18, 08:03 AM
Well I pretty much got every other flying lightning animal EXCEPT the pegasus...i'm really sad:(

Rynetory2
06-26-18, 09:08 AM
No luck for me either. I got a shockatoo, storm sphinx and others..... just not this. Oh well, I tried. Congrats to others who got it! :)

oficeandfire
06-26-18, 09:19 AM
No luck for me either. I got a shockatoo, storm sphinx and others..... just not this. Oh well, I tried. Congrats to others who got it! :)

Storm sphinx is a nice fail though! I still dont have one surprisingly with the 100 breedings I have done over the last week :(

Rynetory2
06-26-18, 09:25 AM
Storm sphinx is a nice fail though! I still dont have one surprisingly with the 100 breedings I have done over the last week :(

Wow 100 breedings are amazing and I really feel sad for you that you didn't get it despite trying so many times. :( I feel sad that I couldn't get this too but then again, I hardly succeed in special breedings so I guess I'm used to it by now, still a tad sad though.

Shockatoo and Storm Sphinx were my nicer fails, amongst the endless fleet of thunderhawks and sheepdogs. I used Eagle Beagle and Porkupine for Storm Sphinx, if you need.

AppieP
06-26-18, 10:56 AM
No such luck of course;(

No Olympian Pegasus for me either. So sad!!!

SoJam
06-26-18, 11:28 AM
Aardvark Valley forest: FAILED
Airy Purple Hills forest: FAILED
Thank you for this opportunity.

oficeandfire
06-26-18, 11:36 AM
Wow 100 breedings are amazing and I really feel sad for you that you didn't get it despite trying so many times. :( I feel sad that I couldn't get this too but then again, I hardly succeed in special breedings so I guess I'm used to it by now, still a tad sad though.

Shockatoo and Storm Sphinx were my nicer fails, amongst the endless fleet of thunderhawks and sheepdogs. I used Eagle Beagle and Porkupine for Storm Sphinx, if you need.

Thanks! I shall try it once I have a break from nature and electric for awhile! I?m burned out ;)

SoJam
06-26-18, 11:44 AM
Thanks! I shall try it once I have a break from nature and electric for awhile! I?m burned out ;)

Electric burn. It's the worst.

miadoubled
06-26-18, 02:07 PM
No Olympian Pegasus for me either. So sad!!! right I was just devastated...lol I tried a few more times in the last few hours and landed every high hour breed I could get ! And now this common I'm sure will be the death of my game play ;[

llullukka
08-01-19, 04:47 AM
Come back olympian pegasus!