PDA

View Full Version : No free gifts or free gems for 1 week

tee1963
06-18-18, 02:10 PM
Hi moderators,

I have not had any free gift videos or free gems tab for the past week, which sucks because I am trying to finish the current tournament. Any advice?

kooky panda
06-19-18, 08:42 AM
This is a promotional offer that goes out randomly. Hopefully it will come back to your game soon!

rissah
07-01-18, 02:46 AM
I told whatever company it was that handles the free gems thing that I filled out a lengthy survey and I know it went through, because I started receiving samples in the actual mail, but that I didn?t get the free gems. The next day the free gems option was gone and hasn?t been back.

kooky panda
07-01-18, 12:27 PM
I told whatever company it was that handles the free gems thing that I filled out a lengthy survey and I know it went through, because I started receiving samples in the actual mail, but that I didn?t get the free gems. The next day the free gems option was gone and hasn?t been back.

Support does not handle this third party feature.

If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
- Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
- Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
- If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.

rissah
07-10-18, 10:12 PM
I don't get the speed up/watch video option anymore either. Storm8 needs to think about making this uniform for all players. It's a huge advantage to the players who can battle more often in tournaments.