PDA

View Full Version : New Update = Things added and things taken out of the store thing

ahshan
04-02-11, 01:35 PM
Am I the only one who noticed this or...?

The Trendy Light in the pole section in the design store thing (2nd tab) is gone along with that tall ice/glass pole thing. AND the big TV thing with the dancing shadows that costed 20 club cash is gone.

What's new are these ticket tables and a "Club Lava" sign and some other stuff.

Very unsatisfied with the new update. I was actually planning to buy these items, but now they're gone. Some people have already bought these before the update.
So they better not have gone into that stupid box I just noticed today.

BlakBeard
04-02-11, 06:58 PM
I have noticed how all the new things I saw cost club cash. Why not make some of them cost game cash.

chvchv
04-02-11, 07:24 PM
'cause TL is greedy and they just want your best. Your MONEY!

colagummi
04-03-11, 03:01 AM
Yep... very disappointing. I only buy a chest, box once a month and am picky about gem purchases but I am sooooooo bummed they took away the big t.v. that is the one thing I was going to buy this month. And by the way, why why why do all the wall apers like, red and metal finishes have to cost gems. I dont mind if they were more coins but ******S... come on now... I use them but just since I was already tired of they brick. It's still newr game somaybe there are more updates outthere. PS ALERT.... how about some farm updates?!?! pretty please! thanks.

RageofMars
04-04-11, 03:01 PM
I was saving up to buy the 3-panel TV for 20 TL cash from mastering my drinks...and as soon as I reached 20, the new update kicked in and I could no longer buy it! It's a total bummer that they would show us something then take it out.

My guess is that they took it out and placed it in a mystery box, but to get it is all by chance now. I think it's unfair to retroactively remove items once they've been available to players. It's unfair. Why not just create new mystery box items instead?

xXecityXx
04-07-11, 06:43 PM
The trendy light and the large TV thing are still there but they are in the magic chest you have to win them anything else they took out can only be found in the magic chest