PDA

View Full Version : Solved Crystal Hatchery - Not in Market

MajicHearts
06-15-18, 06:12 PM
There was a pop up today about a new habitat, Crystal Hatchery, but it is not in the market to purchase. It expires 6/19. What is going on?

random59
06-15-18, 06:28 PM
There was a pop up today about a new habitat, Crystal Hatchery, but it is not in the market to purchase. It expires 6/19. What is going on?

Probably wasn’t meant to be introduced yet, it has happened before! We will get a glib comment about it as we always do!

Phoenix406
06-15-18, 06:28 PM
Darn good question right there.

MajicHearts
06-15-18, 06:39 PM
Probably wasn’t meant to be introduced yet, it has happened before! We will get a glib comment about it as we always do!

Guess we'll have to wait and see...........

MajicHearts
06-15-18, 06:40 PM
Darn good question right there.

Let's wait and see if we get a darn good answer.........HA!

AnnirasSweets
06-15-18, 10:40 PM
I keep getting this pop up:

But when I go to the market I can't find this habitat anywhere. I've looked in the features and habitats tabs but it's not there. Can someone tell me if the issue is on my end? The pop up clearly states the sale ends 6/19 so surely it should be there, right?

EDIT: Tried to resize pic but it didn't go as planned, lol.

Sugarcat5
06-16-18, 10:16 AM
I was wondering about that too. The habitat looks nice n wanted to check it out but....oops...not there:(
I understand that people can make errors but there have been way too many over the last few months. There needs to be a lot more attention to detail S8!

kooky panda
06-16-18, 12:28 PM
This has been reported over. I also saw the pop up this morning.

There seems to an issue with the newest one. See this thread
Crystal Hatchery - Not in Market (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104968-Crystal-Hatchery-Not-in-Market)

cherrycastleorchard
06-18-18, 02:20 AM
Any news on this habitat yet please?

kooky panda
06-18-18, 09:36 AM
No yet, but the CM's should be on the forum shortly.

[S8] Elsa
06-18-18, 02:23 PM
There were a few errors with this promotion. They have been resolved and the promotion has been extended. We apologize for the issue!

cherrycastleorchard
06-18-18, 05:39 PM
It?s here hooray

AnnirasSweets
06-19-18, 11:58 AM
Thanks for getting this sorted, I'm always in the market for 5 dragon habitats!

divanightclub
06-21-18, 11:38 AM
I?m not sure what?s going on with this habitat, but when you place EPIC dragons in it, it reduces the dragons to juvenile form. They no longer appear to be epic. Would like Kooky or one of the moderators to look into this, because this is definitely a glitch, and really NOT worth the 300 gold, despite holding 5 dragons..smh

[S8] Elsa
06-21-18, 11:41 AM
I?m not sure what?s going on with this habitat, but when you place EPIC dragons in it, it reduces the dragons to juvenile form. They no longer appear to be epic. Would like Kooky or one of the narrators to look into this, because this is definitely a glitch, and really NOT worth the 300 gold, despite holding 5 dragons..smh

This habitat is a fountain of youth habitat. Dragons placed in the habitat will display the Dragon at a younger stage. Some players think the other stages of the Dragons are cuter/prettier so this allows them to receive the benefit of the level while displaying them at other stages.