PDA

View Full Version : forgotten roost

sarahmarah888
06-10-18, 09:08 AM
i became already 1xmanticore egg and 1xdragon egg.the question is could i become more eggs from mantis/dragons in the future as a drop from forgotten roost or it was just once and now i have to buy more of them in the market?

AnnirasSweets
06-10-18, 10:10 AM
They are very, very, very rare drops but YES, you will continue to get them as you play on. As of right now I have several of each in my inventory, I would hatch them but I can never free up the Forges for that long, lol.

When it comes to purchasing the Dragons and Manticores from the market I always wait until they're on sale for half price or better yet I get them from the Baron's Tent and you can even craft some in the MRC. There are at least a dozen different types of each by now and you'll see them on sale several times a year so try not to feel pressured to buy them right away. Like all things in the game, your patience will pay off in the long run.

sarahmarah888
06-10-18, 10:18 AM
They are very, very, very rare drops but YES, you will continue to get them as you play on. As of right now I have several of each in my inventory, I would hatch them but I can never free up the Forges for that long, lol.

When it comes to purchasing the Dragons and Manticores from the market I always wait until they're on sale for half price or better yet I get them from the Baron's Tent and you can even craft some in the MRC. There are at least a dozen different types of each by now and you'll see them on sale several times a year so try not to feel pressured to buy them right away. Like all things in the game, your patience will pay off in the long run.

sure,i don't want to spend gems on mantis/dragons,i wanna craft some in the future in MRC+i live with a great hope for a great black friday sales,i saw there were nice sales in '17,16+'15.thanks for tips!

UnkelFester
02-07-19, 11:28 AM
I've started collecting daily from the Forgotten Roost again as it gives over 2K coins each time - I need lots of coins for expansions! I have been collecting for several months now, and haven't had a manticore or dragon egg drop once. I have four Dragons (2 as babies) and four grown Manticores out in my Kingdom.

Is there a limit now of four of these beasts? After which the eggs will stop dropping from the Forgotten Roost? I still have the Incubate Egg and Incubate Dragon Egg crafts available in the Magic Forge, plus I have 5 Manticore eggs in store and seven Burning Embers that have dropped from adventures to use. Just curious...

meme1098
02-07-19, 12:41 PM
I've started collecting daily from the Forgotten Roost again as it gives over 2K coins each time - I need lots of coins for expansions! I have been collecting for several months now, and haven't had a manticore or dragon egg drop once. I have four Dragons (2 as babies) and four grown Manticores out in my Kingdom.

Is there a limit now of four of these beasts? After which the eggs will stop dropping from the Forgotten Roost? I still have the Incubate Egg and Incubate Dragon Egg crafts available in the Magic Forge, plus I have 5 Manticore eggs in store and seven Burning Embers that have dropped from adventures to use. Just curious...

No limit....just extremely rare.

Although after soooo many years, they can add up...lol...

robotparade
02-07-19, 12:50 PM
I've been collecting from the Forgotten Roost for over a year, and I have never gotten a single egg after the first ones.

ShibuyaCloth
02-07-19, 01:06 PM
No limit....just extremely rare.

Although after soooo many years, they can add up...lol...

LOL, I have 9 Manticore Eggs and 18 Dragon Eggs, but a whooping 5 Ember. I have hatched only 6 Manticores & 3-4 Dragons. Ember is super ultra rare and I do a lot of desert adventures!

Woldawson
02-07-19, 02:10 PM
Very rare and, for me, Ember is even rarer. I have 6 dragon eggs in storage that I can?t craft coz I never get ember, haven?t found any in like 2 years😥😥

UnkelFester
06-02-20, 01:05 AM

Thread resurrection time...

After nearly a year of collecting from the Forgotten Roost, yesterday it finally dropped a Dragons egg! The rear of card for the egg says a rare chance of dropping from the Forgotten Roost, but it must be less than a 1 in 300 chance! No Manticore eggs have dropped so far.

Egg is now incubating in the Magic Forge so I can have another dragon!

Woldawson
07-03-20, 10:49 AM
Very rare and, for me, Ember is even rarer. I have 6 dragon eggs in storage that I can?t craft coz I never get ember, haven?t found any in like 2 years😥😥
It?s now 3 years without finding any Ember, 9 dragon eggs now😞

Princess4110
08-16-20, 08:48 AM
What is the forgotten roost and where is it?

meme1098
08-16-20, 12:46 PM

From The Hub:

Forgotten Roost (3x3) limit 1 Cannot be sold
Collection time: 22 hours
Drops: coin and a very rare dragon or manticore egg
You start with this building on your board top right - with the nest. It is used for the dragon goal line.

Check out the Hub. It has great info for new players & old as well.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?356-Castle-Story-The-Hub