PDA

View Full Version : Cottage stopped dropping veggies

katbtodd
06-09-18, 01:58 PM
Please looked into this my level 7 cottage has stopped dropping ..cocoa beans,wheat,strawberry .and what ever else they drop , please fix this I love the idea they drop stuff we need
Shroom cottage are not dropping shroom caps either

katbtodd
06-12-18, 07:53 AM
please fix this

SpiritWind00
06-17-18, 12:06 AM
Hi, This has been reported and I'll post any updates when known.

RogueDagger
06-17-18, 06:51 AM
Add my queendom to the mix. I haven't received a single drop for over a week. Gave it time to see if it would self fix, rebooted, put them in storage and replaced on my board. A big fat nothing.

PikaSquirrel
06-18-18, 11:17 AM
Please looked into this my level 7 cottage has stopped dropping ..cocoa beans,wheat,strawberry .and what ever else they drop , please fix this I love the idea they drop stuff we need

Looking into this.

PikaSquirrel
06-18-18, 01:08 PM

Fixed, thanks for reporting!

katbtodd
06-18-18, 02:34 PM
Fixed, thanks for reporting!

Thanks for letting us know !

RogueDagger
06-20-18, 10:16 AM
I just collected from the 8 gothic cottages I have out and still only got coins?!?
No wheat, strawberries, nor cocoa beans.
Was this fix for katbtodds' account only or am I missing something?

SpiritWind00
06-20-18, 06:28 PM
Only the normal cottage was having an issue with drops. Can you collect a few more times and repost if it's an issue. Mine don't drop items every time. Thanks.

RogueDagger
06-21-18, 06:27 AM
My gothics were experiencing issues as of when I posted previously, as of just now they are dropping as they should. I use the for strawberries to avoid farming so I can confirm that they were included in whatever glitch was going on. Today I received my black banners as usual with 2 strawberries. Thanks so much for getting this fix!! The drops at lvl 1 are the main reason I keep my gothic theme lol

SharonR317
02-18-20, 10:17 AM
Only the normal cottage was having an issue with drops. Can you collect a few more times and repost if it's an issue. Mine don't drop items every time. Thanks.
Gothic Cottages are still not fixed.