PDA

View Full Version : Credit cards being charged for this game!!

Unregistered
08-20-10, 07:02 PM
I just read reviews saying credit cards are being charged for playing this game for spending more than 5 minutes playing? Is this true? If it is the case, not happy and how do I go about removing this game so I can ensure I won't end up with thousand dollar credit card bills like reported by others on iTunes and other fourms?

Unregistered
08-21-10, 12:46 AM
I just read reviews saying credit cards are being charged for playing this game for spending more than 5 minutes playing? Is this true? If it is the case, not happy and how do I go about removing this game so I can ensure I won't end up with thousand dollar credit card bills like reported by others on iTunes and other fourms?

Never been charged a penny for playing. It could be they are incurring data charges when playing on 3G.

BriannaH
08-21-10, 04:48 AM
I never had to pay either. Maybe they bought more money and didn't want to admit it to their parents or something. BTW I am visually impaired. If it could be easier to see the captcha phrase against the picture background, it would be really helpful. Thanks!

Unregistered
08-22-10, 12:35 PM
I have never spent a penny and my kids also play - no untoward charges from them either. I think some people weren't paying attention when the city cash pricelist came on screen.

Chris
09-22-10, 06:17 PM
I concur. There is some aspect to this game that will charge your credit card without informing you that this is happening. Its NOT the screen where you can purchase in game cash.