PDA

View Full Version : Wasted 24 gems on Discovery Chest!!

DoubleZ
04-02-11, 01:54 AM
Stupid me honestly thought that the duplicate item issue in the Discovery Chest had been resolved, but apparently not. The 3 previous times I purchased the Chest, I received a different item each time, so naively had full confidence that Team Lava had addressed and remedied the issue and that my 4th purchase would result in a amother new item. Boy, was I mistaken!! I just purchased my 4th D.C. and much to my surprise and extreme disappointment, I find another Ranch House!! How many Ranch Houses does one farm need??

If there was some sort of option to trade or sell unwanted items with a neighbor, the duplicate issue wouldn't really be a problem. Unfortunately, that option doesn't exist, so I basically just flushed my 24 very hard earned gems down the toilet! I don't have the money to purchase gems, so have to earn mine the hard way, which makes them even more precious to me. If I'd known, I never would've risked it.

A painful lesson learned... I, for one, will not be purchasing any more Discovery Chests until Team Lava sees fit to start actually reading and listening to us and address this issue.

daytimesky
04-02-11, 11:56 AM
I've gotten the Garden Arch twice now. I was hoping for a ranch house. So far I've spent 24 gems X 3, with no ranch house.

DoubleZ
04-02-11, 02:40 PM
I've gotten the Garden Arch twice now. I was hoping for a ranch house. So far I've spent 24 gems X 3, with no ranch house.

See, this is what I mean! Even though I have no desire or use for an arch, if I wanted an arch and you a ranch house, my trading or selling with trade concept could come into play. This would also make the game a lot more interesting. I could have a big neighborhood garage sale of my inventory! Hey, how about Garage Sale Story?? Lol!!!

daytimesky
04-02-11, 03:40 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth! Well said. Lol!!!

akintobe
07-30-11, 03:33 PM
Do u really think anybodies listening? Nope, there not!

mattdiner
07-30-11, 03:36 PM
TeamLava just said that they will have chances of repeats reduced, and indeed, they are.

yanochka
07-31-11, 04:47 PM
I didn't notice reduction of repeats - very recent experience - from magical basket out of 10 tries I got 7 medieval cottages (5 in a row).