PDA

View Full Version : Best Jed Ever - 2018 Jun 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
06-05-18, 09:33 AM
Best Jed Ever Android and iOS. This is a Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Greetings fellow Farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! :D Let's start our preparations...

https://i.imgur.com/3165GlZ.jpg

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Goal Events
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.

Please be mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Complete all Best Jed Ever goals and win your very own Jed Dog! Available until Jun 18th!

Rynetory2
06-05-18, 09:33 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44732

How to Play?
1. Send your deliveries to get event drops
2. Progress through the goals
3. Complete the Best Jed Ever goals to win Jed Dog

Where to find these drops?
Glittering Jewel - from mining (high level); grapevines (low level)
Fisherman's Catch - from fishing pond (high level); from pigs (low level)
Football Cookies (for football pigs) - from deliveries
Jed Birdseed (for Barn Birdhouse/Golden Barn Birdhouse) - from deliveries
#1 Jed Trophy - from deliveries
Muddy Football - from football pig

Note: Some of these drops are invisible. Sources differ according to Farm level, check goal list to confirm.

Event Crafts
Bagged Fish - 1 fisherman's catch (45 mins in Farmers' Outpost)
Bait - 2 flax + 1 wool (3 hrs in Bait Shop)
Chocolate Tool box - 1 milk chocolate + 1 dark chocolate + 1 white sugar (2 hrs in Chocolatier)
Clean Football - 4 muddy footballs (from football pigs) (5 hrs in Farmer's Outpost)
Fancy Cane - 6 glittering jewel + 2 ore (3 hrs in Farmer's Outpost)
Jed's Tank - 15 bagged fish (6 hrs in Farmer's Outpost)

Note: These crafts are invisible after collecting, i.e. not found in barn. They will count when you turn them in.

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Best Jed Ever
Goal 1 of 8:
Jed's pretty swell... You all were so nice to me not that long ago, I'd love to do something nice for Jed! What do you think?
Send Deliveries in the Order Warehouse x12
Get #1 Jed Trophy x6
REWARD: 200 coins, 1 Jed Bird Birdseed, 3 xps

Goal 2 of 8:
Jed's got himself a sweet tooth, did you know? A little chocolate goes a long way with that old man... Let's make him something he can really use!

Make 4 milk chocolate
Make 4 chocolate tool boxes
Give Morgan 4 chocolate tool boxes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 pickaxe, 3 experience points

Chocolate Toolbox - 1 milk chocolate + 1 dark chocolate + 1 white sugar (2 hrs in Chocolatier)

Goal 3 of 8:
Morgan wants to celebrate Jed? He's really not all that interesting... don't tell him I said that! All I mean is that he's a pretty mellow guy. If you want to make him happy, you won't need to go overboard!
Get Football Pigs x12 (buy from Market - 150 coins)
Collect Muddy Footballs x12 (give football pig a football cookie from deliveries; wait 5 hrs and collect)
Give Piper #1 Jed Trophy x20
REWARD: 200 coins, 1 shovel, 3 xps

Goal 4 of 8:
A football! That's perfect! Jed loves throwing the old ball around. You're going need to clean up those Muddy Balls first,.. Jed won't want to play in the mud!

Clean 3 Footballs in the Farmer's Outpost
Give Morgan the 3 Footballs
Give Morgan 25 #1 Jed Trophies
REWARD: 200 coins, 1 saw, 3 xps

Clean Football - 4 muddy footballs (5 hours in Farmer's Outpost)

Goal 5 of 8:
I feel so badly... I've lost the footballs for Jed! I have no clue where they've gone, but I did see muddy paw prints leading away from where I left them. Piper will never let me hear the end of this! Can you help me find something shiny to distract her while I look?
Go mining x10
Discover Glittering Jewels x6
REWARD: 200 coins, 1 paint, 3 xps

Low level

Tend the Grapevines x2

Goal 6 of 8:
Is everything ok with Morgan? She looked pretty busy... I didn't stop her because I've been so busy trying to figure out a good present for Jed! I really want to get him something nice, I want him to know I thought a lot about him! I had just the idea, but I need your help. What do you think?
Create a Fancy Cane x1
Give Piper the Fancy Cane
Give Piper 35 #1 Jed Trophies
REWARD: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 xps

Goal 7 of 8:
I feel ever so badly about losing those footballs! I'll need to come up with another idea to make Jed happy. He loves looking at the fish in the Pond, so I thought that maybe we could bring the fish to Jed! Would you help me get the fish I need?
Make event baits x15 (Bait Shop)
Catch Fisherman's Catch x15
Prep Bagged Fish x1 (Farmer's Outpost)
REWARD: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 xps

Low level

Make Fisherman's Nets X1
Give Morgan Fisherman's Nets X15

Goal 8 of 8:
I know about the missing footballs and I figured out what happened to them! It's a dog, of course! He loves the footballs, and he seems to love Jed a whole lot too.. Let's help Morgan put together this Tank and I bet this dog would come live with us! Jed's happy, Morgan's happy, we're happy! It's a win-win-win!

Create Jed's Tank (need total 15 bag of fish) 6hrs in farmers outpost
Give Jed's Tank
Give Jed's Trophies 45

The pet goes into the rescue pen
REWARD: Jed Dog

Low level
Collect Fisherpig's Catch x1
Prep Bagged Fish x1
REWARD: 200 coins, 3 xps

Goal 9 of 9: Low level only
Create Jed's Tank x1
Give Piper Jed's Tank x1
Give Piper #1 Jed Trophies x45
REWARD: 1,000 coins, Jed Dog, 6 xps

Side Goal (optional)
Burstin' Out Of The Barn Birdhouse
You know, it's too funny.. I saw a little bird that looked just like Jed! It's over by that mailbox. I bet if you give it a little birdseed, it might give you something we need for Jed!
Get a Barn Birdhouse
Get Jed Bird Birdseed

Golden Barn Birdhouse
Goal 1 of 2:
There's a Golden version of the Barn Birdhouse in the Market. It works just like the Barn Birdhouse, but you have a chance to win one of five exclusive prizes when you put some birdseed in the Golden Barn Birdhouse!
Get a Golden Barn Birdhouse
REWARD: 35 gems, 3 xps

Goal 2 of 2:
What prize did you get from the Golden Barn Birdhouse?
Get Jed's Giant Tank
Get Jed's Armchair
Get Topiary Jed
Get Best Jed Ever Trophy
Get Football Game

Event Prizes
Jed Dog
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Prize Exchange
Barn Birdhouse (1,500 coins)
Golden Barn Birdhouse (35 gems)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44780

Paul__
06-05-18, 03:22 PM
It looks like so far this event is very similar to the Snail Saga (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103297-The-French-Snail-Saga-2018-Feb-23-(POLL-ADDED)) which is good since that event was pretty easy, but the bad thing is that we need to buy the decor with gems.

judyandthecat
06-05-18, 04:29 PM
You can get five exclusive prizes from the golden birdhouse.
Jed's Giant Tank
Jed's Armchair
Jed's Topiary
Best Jed Ever Trophy...looks golden
Football game

Paul__
06-05-18, 04:30 PM

Yes, and you get one free!

judyandthecat
06-05-18, 05:06 PM
2 of 8
Make 4 milk chocolate
Make 4 chocolate tool boxes
Give Morgan 4 chocolate tool boxes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 pickaxe, 3 experience points

Recipe Chocolate Toolbox
2 hours in the chocolatier
1 milk chocolate
1 dark chocolate
1 white sugar

Paul__
06-05-18, 05:53 PM
Does the Jed Dog go in the Rescue Pen or the regular dog habitat?

tsumtsum27
06-05-18, 08:30 PM
I found some pretty gems in mining. Are they connected to this event ?

Paul__
06-05-18, 08:52 PM

If it is not a ruby then it is.

Scalezzzz
06-05-18, 09:02 PM

I found some too. I am sure they will be needed soon since we also get a pickaxe for completing the second goal.

Scalezzzz
06-05-18, 09:17 PM
Just wanted to point out that goal 2 says to MAKE milk chocolate but I bought mine and it checked that part off

griffithpack
06-05-18, 11:25 PM
I keep getting footballs from my birdhouses - any idea what they’re for? Haven’t figured out where they’re going, either - I thought collections gallery, but no.

judyandthecat
06-06-18, 01:29 AM
Morgan wants to celebrate Jed? He's really not all that interesting...don't tell him I said that! All I mean that he's a pretty mellow guy. If you want to make him happy, you won't need to go overboard!
Goal 3 of 8 Best Jed Ever
Buy 12 Football Pigs from the market
Give 12 Football Cookies to the pigs(collect from planes or from the birdhouseI)
Give 20 Golden Jed Trophies to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 shovel, 3 experience points

Note: after I fed the Football pig the cookie ...says five hours
I won't know until tonight what takes place here as out of town for the day.
I received all my footballs from buying bird houses.

Storm team these birdhouses and Football pigs are adorable...well done!

judyandthecat
06-06-18, 01:34 AM
Another heads up all the chocolate toolboxes I made in the chocolatier were invisible (not visible in barn)
They showed in the goal as I collected the four and gave the four.
My Jed trophies also invisible but when I hit the give button all were there.
I do wish though somehow I knew how many trophies I had.
If I would of had less then 20 when I gave I would of known but I must of had more then 20.
Maybe in future events the team can somehow have a way of letting us know how many we have of the item if invisible.
I was able to see how many footballls I was collecting by pressing the Football pig to feed it...then it showed how many footballs I had collected.

judyandthecat
06-06-18, 01:35 AM
I keep getting footballs from my birdhouses - any idea what they’re for? Haven’t figured out where they’re going, either - I thought collections gallery, but no.

They are to feed the Football pig you buy from the market.

judyandthecat
06-06-18, 02:37 AM
There is a net in the pond so we are going to be fishing for something in one of the goals.
I am stocking up on dough balls just in case they also catch what is needed

orca1006
06-06-18, 08:22 AM
There is a net in the pond so we are going to be fishing for something in one of the goals.
I am stocking up on dough balls just in case they also catch what is needed

thanks for all the heads up's ms. judy :) hope you got enough sleep though...;D

judyandthecat
06-06-18, 01:49 PM
4 of 8 Best Jed Ever
A football! That's perfect! Jed loves throwing the old ball around. You're going need to clean up those Muddy Balls first,.. Jed won't want to play in the mud!
Clean 3 Footballs in the Farmer's Outpost
Give Morgan the 3 Footballs
Give Morgan 25 Jed Trophies
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 saw, 3 experience points

Recipe for a Clean Football
5 hours in the Farmer's Outpost
Takes 4 of the muddy footballs you obtained from Goal 3 to make 1 clean football

Rbkhfrnkln
06-06-18, 05:09 PM

Rbkhfrnkln
06-06-18, 05:11 PM

griffithpack
06-06-18, 05:24 PM
They are to feed the Football pig you buy from the market.

Thanks!

gdr4gon
06-06-18, 07:19 PM
Anybody know where to get items for lower levels? I only know jewels come from grape Vines.
Thank u :)

Wyndstorm70
06-06-18, 07:30 PM
I ended up buying the gold one twice didn't get my gems back second time and both times all I got was regular #1 jeds just like the other coin birdcage I want my gems back. I thought the first time I just bought the wrong cage until I saw I was on 2/2 and should've got one of the prizes.

Rynetory2
06-06-18, 07:31 PM
judyandthecat, aaadragonkeeper, gdr4gon - Thanks for your help. :) Added to Post 2.

Rynetory2
06-06-18, 07:34 PM
I ended up buying the gold one twice didn't get my gems back second time and both times all I got was regular #1 jeds just like the other coin birdcage I want my gems back. I thought the first time I just bought the wrong cage until I saw I was on 2/2 and should've got one of the prizes.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm afraid the gems reward through the goal is only for the first Golden Barn Birdhouse. You wont get additional gems from subsequent purchases.

Fairyreserve
06-06-18, 07:42 PM
I actually think it's pretty cool that a lot of these things that we need an enormous Bowl car now invisible. That means they don't take up all that space in our Barn. That's was one of the huge gripes a lot of people had, including me, was that all these things that we need for these goals take up all this room in our barn. I'm sure that's part of the challenge built into the game, and I get that. I think Storm 8 took our complaints and did something with them by making some of these things that we're required to have invisible in the barn. It removes a level of Challenge, and frankly, I'm pretty happy not to have to deal with that challenge. I don't mind certain other challenges, but I appreciate that Barn management has been made a lot easier. I get it that we can't see, therefore, how many of the items we actually have, but that's better than the alternative of barn management, which gave me hives. Thanks stormers.

earthangell2
06-06-18, 08:06 PM
I ended up buying the gold one twice didn't get my gems back second time and both times all I got was regular #1 jeds just like the other coin birdcage I want my gems back. I thought the first time I just bought the wrong cage until I saw I was on 2/2 and should've got one of the prizes. I bought it twice, too. You only get the gems back once. It didn?t even register the gold Jed award on the quest list. Bummer. Waste of gems😡

orca1006
06-06-18, 08:52 PM
I actually think it's pretty cool that a lot of these things that we need an enormous Bowl car now invisible...

second that!!! tho still having some challenge managing barn space at times with the bird feed and what not, it's definitely a lot better with the Jed trophies invisible, so i'm content :) thanks storm8 team!

ankavale1000
06-06-18, 08:54 PM
Step 7
Make 15 special baits (3 hrs each)
Catch 15 xxx (I forgot name, sorry) in pond
Prep 1 Bag of Fish (45minutes farmer outpost, one xxx from pond per bag)

Special baits in bait shop, 2 flax seed and 1 wool each
For me, the catch is 100% so 15 baits yielded 15 xxx from pond

Step 8
Create Jed's Tank (need total 15 bag of fish) 6hrs in farmers outpost
Give Jed's Tank
Give Jed's Trophies 45

The pet goes into the rescue pen

Good luck everyone!

Wyndstorm70
06-06-18, 09:09 PM
Then where are my 2 prizes for the gold cages? All I got were regular #1 jeds that are nowhere to be seen ,I didn't even get the special one from the prizes.

Rynetory2
06-06-18, 11:19 PM
Then where are my 2 prizes for the gold cages? All I got were regular #1 jeds that are nowhere to be seen ,I didn't even get the special one from the prizes.

Some of the event drops like #1 Jed Trophy is invisible. It counts when you turn them in.

orca1006
06-07-18, 04:03 AM
so safe to assume we can start unloading the football cookies once we are done feeding the 12 pigs?! :rolleyes: just wanna triple-check i'm reading every step right and we don't need them anymore after that....barn space is getting really tight again :(

griffithpack
06-07-18, 12:59 PM
Uh, oh! I bought football pigs ahead of time since I had cookies, I was trying to make barn space - the 12 I bought didn’t count, so now I am buying 12 more. I didn’t collect from the pigs until I reached the step, so the 6 muddy footballs I’ve made so far are counting. Now I just hope the cookies keep dropping so I can get rid of the extra 12 pigs I will need to buy!

gdr4gon
06-07-18, 06:22 PM
They weren't kidding when they said "giant fish tank"! Mine just got delivered and it's huge, I love it! Now I just need to find a place for it :)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44849&d=1528420893

orca1006
06-07-18, 07:20 PM
the giant tank is so cool! :D

griffithpack
06-07-18, 08:37 PM
Anybody know what I should be saving up to be able to make the cane in #6

Rynetory2
06-07-18, 09:09 PM
Anybody know what I should be saving up to be able to make the cane in #6

Glittering jewels and ores. See Post 2.

Rynetory2
06-07-18, 09:12 PM
so safe to assume we can start unloading the football cookies once we are done feeding the 12 pigs?! :rolleyes: just wanna triple-check i'm reading every step right and we don't need them anymore after that....barn space is getting really tight again :(

We won't need them after Goal 4.

orca1006
06-07-18, 09:38 PM
We won't need them after Goal 4.

cool. yeah i was hoping i can help out others by keep collecting these cookies but it seems like i stopped getting them from deliveries after i got to goal 5 or 6. still getting tons of bird feed tho. :rolleyes: wish they would stop giving me glittering gems instead cuz no one needs more than the 6 we're required to find for step 5 anyway....:(

Fairyreserve
06-07-18, 10:39 PM
cool. yeah i was hoping i can help out others by keep collecting these cookies but it seems like i stopped getting them from deliveries after i got to goal 5 or 6. still getting tons of bird feed tho. :rolleyes: wish they would stop giving me glittering gems instead cuz no one needs more than the 6 we're required to find for step 5 anyway....:(

So buying them is also pointless?

orca1006
06-07-18, 10:51 PM
So buying them is also pointless?

cookies or glittering jewels?

you only need a total of 12 cookies (to feed the pigs in step 3) and a total of 6 glittering jewels (to make 1 cane in step 6). no need to keep/buy more than that.

i have sold all my cookies and jewels in case people don't get enough from deliveries or from after mining 10 times, respectively. but yeah, it looks like this event is going to be a lot less stressful now that we don't need to keep making the same crafts over and over and over and over again. ;)

beholdthebrookestar
06-07-18, 11:15 PM
I love the aquarium!

griffithpack
06-08-18, 04:13 AM
Glittering jewels and ores. See Post 2.

So sorry I bothered you with the question. However, the other goals seem to list the ingredients and the time it takes and the machine to make it in. I didn?t see that information in post 2 for this particular goal. Please forgive me for making sure I wasn?t using or selling something I would need later. I have made that mistake during other events, as I?m sure we all have.

orca1006
06-08-18, 06:23 AM
So sorry I bothered you with the question. However, the other goals seem to list the ingredients and the time it takes and the machine to make it in. I didn?t see that information in post 2 for this particular goal. Please forgive me for making sure I wasn?t using or selling something I would need later. I have made that mistake during other events, as I?m sure we all have.

there is a sub-heading in post #2 for "Event Crafts" right above the goals. It's a summary of all the craft recipes for that particular event in case you don't see it under the individual goals themselves (for future references ;)). The cane takes 6 glittering jewels and 2 ores, 3 hours in the outpost. and don't worry, we're all here to help each other out. :)

tigerlillypalace
06-08-18, 06:30 AM
I can?t seem to collect muddy footballs for the Jed goals. I?m sending lots of deliveries but not getting any. What am I doing wrong? At this rate it will be over before I collect/complete goals to get the prize (again)! I find that sometimes getting the required goods is not very clear for these goals making them difficult to complete.
Cheers

Rynetory2
06-08-18, 06:56 AM

No worries, it wasnt a bother and no apologies needed, that's what this forum is for. :) I'm sorry I didn't know you couldn't see the updated info in Post 2. I directed you there in case you weren't aware the event info was there and also for the benefit of new members who weren't aware. Try refreshing your web page or load the page afresh again, if you still cant see this. I would advise members to fresh load the page to see updated info. Hope this helps.

Event Crafts
Bagged Fish - 1 fisherman's catch (45 mins in Farmers' Outpost)
Bait - 2 flax + 1 wool (3 hrs in Bait Shop)
Chocolate Tool box - 1 milk chocolate + 1 dark chocolate + 1 white sugar (2 hrs in Chocolatier)
Clean Football - 4 muddy footballs (from football pigs) (5 hrs in Farmer's Outpost)
Fancy Cane - 6 glittering jewel + 2 ore (3 hrs in Farmer's Outpost)

Note: These crafts are invisible after collecting, i.e. not found in barn. They will count when you turn them in.

Rynetory2
06-08-18, 06:59 AM
I can?t seem to collect muddy footballs for the Jed goals. I?m sending lots of deliveries but not getting any. What am I doing wrong? At this rate it will be over before I collect/complete goals to get the prize (again)! I find that sometimes getting the required goods is not very clear for these goals making them difficult to complete.
Cheers

Just to clarify, you cant collect muddy footballs from deliveries. You need to get football cookies from deliveries, give it to football pig and wait 5 hours before you can collect muddy football from it. See section "Where to find these drops?" and event info in Post 2 for more information.

Merged to existing thread.

Rynetory2
06-08-18, 07:03 AM
They weren't kidding when they said "giant fish tank"! Mine just got delivered and it's huge, I love it! Now I just need to find a place for it :)

Haha so true, it's titanic and even bigger than the farmhouse. :D Congrats on getting it! It's the best prize imho.

johnpaulg
06-08-18, 08:22 AM
I found some on the market and now I am getting them, so I am selling them on the market.

Also, you can get them from the bird house on a random basis (about one every four)

tintin1964
06-08-18, 10:16 AM
It looks like I need a bait shop to complete a goal...no bed dog for me 😣

orca1006
06-08-18, 03:45 PM
It looks like I need a bait shop to complete a goal...no bed dog for me 

don't necessarily give up yet. there are usually alternatives for lower level players if you don't have a bait shop/mine. maybe some lower-level player who has advanced to step 7 can will be able to provide the information soon. :)

krissyone2
06-08-18, 03:52 PM
Hi! Can anyone post a picture of the giant fish tank please! Having no luck with gold birds and wondering if I should give up! Would love to see what it looks like on farm! Thanks in advance

waywardwood
06-08-18, 04:38 PM
Jed's Giant Tank
Jed's Armchair
Jed's Topiary
Best Jed Ever Trophy...looks golden
Football game

I didn?t get any of these exclusive prizes from my first one...was that a bug, or are there ?standard? prizes from the golden birdhouse as well?

tintin1964
06-08-18, 05:21 PM
don't necessarily give up yet. there are usually alternatives for lower level players if you don't have a bait shop/mine. maybe some lower-level player who has advanced to step 7 can will be able to provide the information soon. :)
I can see the bait shop for sale...but i have to save a fair bit to buy It...

vickielea
06-08-18, 05:56 PM
What are they used for and are they currently being used? I am getting quite a few in inventory & would like to either use them or sell them. Thanks for your response!

Rynetory2
06-08-18, 07:52 PM
Hi! Can anyone post a picture of the giant fish tank please! Having no luck with gold birds and wondering if I should give up! Would love to see what it looks like on farm! Thanks in advance

See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104840-Best-Jed-Ever-2018-Jun-5&p=1520213&viewfull=1#post1520213

Rynetory2
06-08-18, 07:54 PM
I didn?t get any of these exclusive prizes from my first one...was that a bug, or are there ?standard? prizes from the golden birdhouse as well?

The prizes are random, you stand a chance to win the exclusive prizes or get the regular prizes like those from the Barn Birdhouse.

Rynetory2
06-08-18, 07:56 PM
What are they used for and are they currently being used? I am getting quite a few in inventory & would like to either use them or sell them. Thanks for your response!

They are Glittering Jewels from the mine, use for Goals 5 and 6. See Post 2 for more information.

Merged your thread to existing thread.

goodies70
06-08-18, 08:54 PM
I noticed we can sell the glittering jewels in our stores, can we sell the muddy footballs too?

waywardwood
06-08-18, 10:56 PM
Got it, thanks Rynetory2!

krissyone2
06-09-18, 12:11 AM
See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104840-Best-Jed-Ever-2018-Jun-5&p=1520213&viewfull=1#post1520213
Thanks so much!! X

omega_trojan
06-09-18, 01:29 AM
You can collect Fishermen's Catch from Pigs for low lv players.

DaphneGlass
06-09-18, 01:32 AM
Is there another way to get those football cookies, their not dropping from deliveries x

Rynetory2
06-09-18, 01:34 AM
Is anyone else having a problem at step 2/8? I have made the Milk Chocolate boxes but there is no option to make the Chocolate Tool Boxes at the Chocolatier. I have the latest versions of both iOS and Farm Stort2 on my iPad. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it but am now out of ideas to resolve this. I contacted Support within the game two days ago but have not had a response. I cannot go any further as i cannot buy the items in the market and will not waste gems to bypass this step. I find this very frustrating!

I have started a bug thread with your post. Please see my reply there.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104899-Best-Jed-Ever-no-option-to-craft-Chocolate-Tool-Box

Aside to others: Anyone having this issue? Please post there if you do.

Rynetory2
06-09-18, 01:39 AM
It looks like I need a bait shop to complete a goal...no bed dog for me ��
Check your goal for source of drops depending on farm level. You will need a Bait Shop for high level and pigs for low level.

Rynetory2
06-09-18, 01:42 AM

Great to see new members like you pitching in to help and thanks for the info. Looks like your Goal 7 is different. I will add to Post 2 if you like to post it. Added the above to Post 2.

Rynetory2
06-09-18, 01:43 AM
Is there another way to get those football cookies, their not dropping from deliveries x

Buy from newspapers or sideshops. Use the Buy/sell thread for more help from forum members. All the best!

omega_trojan
06-09-18, 01:53 AM

Great to see new members like you pitching in to help and thanks for the info. Looks like your Goal 7 is different. I will add to Post 2 if you like to post it. Added the above to Post 2.

Glad I can help :D I'm still stuck at Goal 4 though (need to get Jed Trophies to advance T_T) I got the Catch when trying to get some bacon for deliveries. I will update in the post if there are any differences in the Goals compared to those for high lv players.

gamerz99
06-09-18, 05:37 AM
I"m still a low level player (32), but probably not after all these deliveries for this event! The first difference in the goals that I remember was the mining. Instead we had to tend grapevines X2 (I think) to get the 6 gems.

Now I'm on goal 7/9, looks like we have an extra goal. I will try to figure out how to post a picture but the requirements are
Make Fisherman"s Nets X1
Give Morgan Fisherman"s Nets X15

The fisherman"s nets are made in the Farmers Market, 2 flax + 1 wool , 3 hours.

I will be a while on this step because it"s going to take at least 45 hours to craft these! Good thing there"s a lot of time left.

omega_trojan
06-09-18, 06:21 AM
I"m still a low level player (32), but probably not after all these deliveries for this event! The first difference in the goals that I remember was the mining. Instead we had to tend grapevines X2 (I think) to get the 6 gems.

I'm at lv 29, Goal 5 is the first goal with slight difference from the one for high lv players. It is as follows:

Tend the Grapevines x2

DaphneGlass
06-09-18, 07:06 AM
Buy from newspapers or sideshops. Use the Buy/sell thread for more help from forum members. All the best!

Ahhh ok, thank u x

Jadedrose32
06-09-18, 09:58 AM
I also accidentally bought 3 of the golden birdhouse and got basic cotten and such from all 3. As a single mom I cant afford to keep buying gems. Using them on accident was bad enough but to not even get one of the prizes... How much real $ do they expect us to spend for this challenge. I cant do it. Im not a happy farmer!

kit10deuce
06-09-18, 07:50 PM
I did the side goal. Spent my 35 gems on the golden birdhouse. Did NOT get the 35 gem reward put back into my gem bank.

tsumtsum27
06-09-18, 09:54 PM
It need a lot of Jed trophies, n they r hard to get.

Fairyreserve
06-09-18, 10:46 PM
I do not actually want the Jed Doggie. But I do want the fish tank. Looks like I can only have a fish tank if I buy a golden Birdhouse and randomly win it. Is that right?

judyandthecat
06-10-18, 01:41 AM
I do not actually want the Jed Doggie. But I do want the fish tank. Looks like I can only have a fish tank if I buy a golden Birdhouse and randomly win it. Is that right?

Yes that is correct.
There are five exclusive prizes plus event prizes and some players have also reported flax and wool and shovels...

Maybe it will be part of Piper’s Treehouse prizes or in the market for sale in the future.

Fairyreserve
06-10-18, 02:30 AM
Yes that is correct.
There are five exclusive prizes plus event prizes and some players have also reported flax and wool and shovels...

Maybe it will be part of Piper’s Treehouse prizes or in the market for sale in the future.

Okeydoke, thanks, Judy.

MaggieMay70
06-10-18, 02:22 PM
:cool:fish tank

MaggieMay70
06-10-18, 02:26 PM
I bought 10 to 15 gold birdhouses and got none of the special prizes. I did get some gold Jed’s. I would save your money because I think the chance of getting a fish tank is very small.

Fairyreserve
06-10-18, 03:05 PM
I bought 10 to 15 gold birdhouses and got none of the special prizes. I did get some gold Jed’s. I would save your money because I think the chance of getting a fish tank is very small.

Yeah, I'm gonna let this one go and just enjoy it by seeing it on other farms.

bj2500
06-10-18, 04:31 PM
I bought 4 gold mail boxes got only cotton and flax. I would of loved to have the fish tank but there?s to many booby prizes.

RainbowGattone
06-10-18, 10:26 PM
I am not going to get fish tank but I've just realized that I have already the same one on Restaurant2. ��Apparently Storm 8 cut the corners.
It is in the corner of my restaurant. How funny is that. I don't know how to make it bigger.

BatCrzy2
06-11-18, 08:41 AM
I bought 4 gold mail boxes got only cotton and flax. I would of loved to have the fish tank but there?s to many booby prizes.
I bought the regular bird houses, then looked for the seed packets in the newspaper - there were lots of them! Some of the birdhouses gave me 4 gold Jed’s at a time. That’s the only way I was able to finish, never could have done it from deliveries alone. Good Luck, hope you finish!

tonidk
06-11-18, 12:27 PM

Same thing happened to me except I got a shovel! I was really upset to spend 35 credits to get a shove!

forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

tonidk
06-11-18, 12:31 PM
Ok. I came to see if I was missing something after spending 105 gems on golden bird houses trying to get fish tank. And I see I am not. I was really upset after getting a shovel some cotton and some flax. I thought I had did something wrong.

draughnc
06-11-18, 04:16 PM
The fish aquarium can be bought with 60 gems. It ends up being cheaper to definitely getting it than taking a chance with 35 gem gold mailboxes and not getting it.

ankavale1000
06-11-18, 04:23 PM
The fish aquarium can be bought with 60 gems. It ends up being cheaper to definitely getting it than taking a chance with 35 gem gold mailboxes and not getting it.

Hi, can u tell me where to buy the aquarium? I looked in shop and everywhere else, but I do not see it anywhere. Thank u.

draughnc
06-11-18, 05:21 PM
Hi, can u tell me where to buy the aquarium? I looked in shop and everywhere else, but I do not see it anywhere. Thank u.

It’s in the quest itself where you see what you need to complete 2 of 2 of the Golden mailbox. That is where I bought it to complete that quest. Hope that helps.

kit10deuce
06-11-18, 06:10 PM
Ok seriously! What is up? I had almost 90 gems. Bouggt a golden birdhouse and didn't get my 35 gem reward. Just logged on to play and now i'm down to 20 gems!!! How?!?!

ankavale1000
06-11-18, 06:23 PM
It’s in the quest itself where you see what you need to complete 2 of 2 of the Golden mailbox. That is where I bought it to complete that quest. Hope that helps.

Thank u for replying so quickly. I just checked my 2/2 golden birdhouse goal. All I get is the blue button that says Go on the right side of prize. I don't see gem values next to each prize. Maybe the offer is selective? I dunno if having a golden birdhouse out would help, I already used up the one that came w.rebate. I might buy another, not sure. Thank u so much for letting me know.

Scalezzzz
06-11-18, 06:48 PM
Ok seriously! What is up? I had almost 90 gems. Bouggt a golden birdhouse and didn't get my 35 gem reward. Just logged on to play and now i'm down to 20 gems!!! How?!?!

I lost about 90 from accidentally clicking on something. :(

kit10deuce
06-11-18, 08:19 PM
I lost about 90 from accidentally clicking on something. :(

I didnt click anything. I literally logged on and was like 40 gems short. And id already lost 35 that i didnt get my reward on!

DaphneGlass
06-12-18, 07:05 AM
I also accidentally bought 3 of the golden birdhouse and got basic cotten and such from all 3. As a single mom I cant afford to keep buying gems. Using them on accident was bad enough but to not even get one of the prizes... How much real $ do they expect us to spend for this challenge. I cant do it. Im not a happy farmer!

Ive just done that, bought 2 gold bird houses by accident and used all my gems, bought 120 gems and got more gold bird houses but still not enough to make the 35 things to give on level 6 lol, like you I cant afford to keep buying gems lol xx

Hanja49
06-12-18, 11:31 AM
I get golden bears when I sent out the plane. I cannot find them in the barn nor the silo. What are they, and what can I do with them?

draughnc
06-12-18, 12:00 PM
Thank u for replying so quickly. I just checked my 2/2 golden birdhouse goal. All I get is the blue button that says Go on the right side of prize. I don't see gem values next to each prize. Maybe the offer is selective? I dunno if having a golden birdhouse out would help, I already used up the one that came w.rebate. I might buy another, not sure. Thank u so much for letting me know.

You can see in post #4. It shows 60 gems.

orca1006
06-12-18, 01:17 PM
You can see in post #4. It shows 60 gems.

did it actually give you a fish tank in your cellar/storage? or does it simply let you skip the step...? it would be really cool if the "skip" step lets you buy the fish tank.....:)

Scalezzzz
06-12-18, 05:58 PM
I think you are talking about Jed trophies? The ones for the current event.

Rynetory2
06-12-18, 06:11 PM
I get golden bears when I sent out the plane. I cannot find them in the barn nor the silo. What are they, and what can I do with them?

See Scalezzzz's reply. Event is in progress, see Posts 1 and 2 for info.

I think you are talking about Jed trophies? The ones for the current event.

Merged to existing thread.

missyforlemon
06-13-18, 04:32 AM
Where do you find the rescue pen?

Rynetory2
06-13-18, 08:31 AM
Check your cellar if you have gotten it from the past event. If not, purchase it under "Animals/Pets" tab in Market.

logansmil
06-13-18, 12:38 PM
I got my Jed Dog

gamerz99
06-13-18, 06:29 PM
Low level requirements 8/9 and 9/9

Veceiele
06-13-18, 07:19 PM
I can not find the rescue pen in either the cellar or the market. Using android if that makes a difference.

Rynetory2
06-13-18, 08:21 PM
Low level requirements 8/9 and 9/9

Thanks for posting and congrats in advance on completing your event. :)

Added to Post 2

Rynetory2
06-13-18, 08:22 PM
I can not find the rescue pen in either the cellar or the market. Using android if that makes a difference.

Can you restart your device and check again? Please let me know if it's still missing.

seesters
06-14-18, 05:37 AM
Got a question...this seems to be the only place to ask! Got my Jed dog days ago. Why am I still getting Jed trophies if I cannot do anything with them? Why can’t we sell them to those still playing? I know Storm wants to earn as many gems as they can...after all, this is a business. But in the last days what would it hurt to let us help others?

Veceiele
06-14-18, 06:15 AM
Can you restart your device and check again? Please let me know if it's still missing.

Thanks that did the trick!

draughnc
06-14-18, 03:19 PM
did it actually give you a fish tank in your cellar/storage? or does it simply let you skip the step...? it would be really cool if the "skip" step lets you buy the fish tank.....:)
You get the fish tank.

Paul__
06-14-18, 03:47 PM
You get the fish tank.

I can’t see the “Skip” button?

orca1006
06-14-18, 04:50 PM
You get the fish tank.

that is very cool! :) but quick question: are you playing on android or iphone?
cuz Paul's right, i just checked in my game on iphone (latest game version), and i do NOT see this 60-gem "skip" button with the timer on it, either....:(

I can’t see the “Skip” button?

Paul__
06-14-18, 04:59 PM
that is very cool! :) but quick question: are you playing on android or iphone?
cuz Paul's right, i just checked in my game on iphone (latest game version), and i do NOT see this 60-gem "skip" button with the timer on it, either....:(

I tried checking on my old andrpid phone but I’m having trouble getting into my account.

judyandthecat
06-14-18, 05:59 PM
I tried checking on my old andrpid phone but I’m having trouble getting into my account.

I on apple and no longer on mine.

Paul__
06-14-18, 06:02 PM
I on apple and no longer on mine.

Yes, i'm on apple too, but I have an old android phone... I was trying to check on the issue but i can't get into my account on the android phone.

fairytaleprincss
06-15-18, 05:30 AM
I’m so livid. I’ve spent $$ on gems to buy 3 golden bird cages to get 2 shovels!! The same prizes you get from the regular cage! I feel so ripped off! Why are regular prizes instead of the specialty prizes being awarded for gems?

Paul__
06-15-18, 03:36 PM
I’m so livid. I’ve spent $$ on gems to buy 3 golden bird cages to get 2 shovels!! The same prizes you get from the regular cage! I feel so ripped off! Why are regular prizes instead of the specialty prizes being awarded for gems?

I agree. There are some very nice prizes with this event that could of been prizes for the steps 1-7, but instead we need to buy them for gems. Not only that but have a good chance of getting 2 or more of the same prizes or no decoration at all. Then, the skip thing was removed. Why can't we just at an inflated price buy the decorations in the market?

waywardwood
06-15-18, 07:48 PM
Oh how I we could win the Jed Bird through the goals instead of the dog, which I’m ambivalent about. I love toucans but don’t have anywhere near enough gems to purchase it.

RoyalBlue305
06-15-18, 11:19 PM
I can?t see the ?Skip? button?
I don?t see it either. But if it?s 60 gems I can?t get it anyway. I?ve used pretty much all my gems trying for the tank by buying the Gold birdhouse. I?ve tried 6 times and have gotten two of the other prizes and then basics like shovels and flax. Disappointing as I really wanted the tank. Plus there?s no way I?ll finish the regular goals in time. I?m still stuck on getting 35 Jed trophies for the Cane level. The drops for the Jed trophies for me have been about one trophy every 7-8 drops. 😒

judyandthecat
06-16-18, 05:33 AM
I don?t see it either. But if it?s 60 gems I can?t get it anyway. I?ve used pretty much all my gems trying for the tank by buying the Gold birdhouse. I?ve tried 6 times and have gotten two of the other prizes and then basics like shovels and flax. Disappointing as I really wanted the tank. Plus there?s no way I?ll finish the regular goals in time. I?m still stuck on getting 35 Jed trophies for the Cane level. The drops for the Jed trophies for me have been about one trophy every 7-8 drops. ��

If you have coins I bought birdhouses (the coin one) and went after Jed trophies that way.
I even got four trophies a couple of times but mind you flax and cotton too.

MisterBlu
06-16-18, 03:17 PM
Where are we supposed to get Fishermans Catch? I thought is was from fishing but I'm getting absolutely nothing. If it is from fishing will any hook do or does it have to be a specific one? Anyway I have used up all the hooks I had and can't craft any more at the moment because all the slots in my bait shops are occupied making nets.

Paul__
06-16-18, 03:41 PM
Where are we supposed to get Fishermans Catch? I thought is was from fishing but I'm getting absolutely nothing. If it is from fishing will any hook do or does it have to be a specific one? Anyway I have used up all the hooks I had and can't craft any more at the moment because all the slots in my bait shops are occupied making nets.

what level are you at?

Also, make sure to use the special event bait to get the fisherman's catch

MisterBlu
06-16-18, 04:07 PM
what level are you at?

Also, make sure to use the special event bait to get the fisherman's catch

I'm at level 59. I've just spotted the green arrowed wheel in the middle of the hook selector - never noticed it before - and have found the bait. Thanks Paul.

Paul__
06-17-18, 09:23 AM
Just won the Jed Dog, and it will go perfectly with the Jed Bird! I enjoyed this event, but I wished that the decorations would be earned through the goals instead of needing to be bought for gems. Hopefully nextw e will get a birthday event! :)

Panthertiger2017
06-17-18, 11:18 PM
Where do you buy the rescue pen for Jed the dog? I was lucky enough to win him but don't know where to find the rescue pen, tried my cellar and the market but can't find it. Thank you to any who can help I appreciate it!

orca1006
06-18-18, 12:32 AM
Where do you buy the rescue pen for Jed the dog? I was lucky enough to win him but don't know where to find the rescue pen, tried my cellar and the market but can't find it. Thank you to any who can help I appreciate it!

try force quit and restart your game. then look in your cellar (or market) again. also, it is the same habitat for the beagle if you also finished the last event. :)

A1ian0re
06-18-18, 03:32 PM
2 1/2 hours left and I need 5 trophies, I’ve got 125 coins and 28 gems and all plane deliveries currently refreshing. I’ve sent lots of deliveries over past 3 hours, only got 5, but the drop rate is not the same as it was this morning when I got 12 trophies in less than an hour �� I’m not going to do it now am I?

dragonfarm22
06-18-18, 05:11 PM
I fed the bird on the golden bird house and got the Jed topiary but it's not in my cellar. PLS help

orca1006
06-18-18, 05:26 PM
I fed the bird on the golden bird house and got the Jed topiary but it's not in my cellar. PLS help

try force quit and restart game. then check cellar again. if it's still not there, you probably wanna contact support for more help.

Fairyreserve
06-18-18, 07:47 PM
There must have been 12 or 17 different times the same question has been asked. Just a suggestion next time there's an event thread to check through the entire thread before you ask your question, it's usually answered. That's said, really glad for all the folks that's got their doggies and their decorations and they're birdies. I sat this one out mostly, but enjoyed seeing what folks were able to collect.

Rynetory2
06-18-18, 10:24 PM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

RoyalBlue305
06-18-18, 10:39 PM
Spent a lot of gems but never got the tank which was the main prize I was going for. Couldn’t get past level 6 because of the really low drop rate for the Jed trophies. Disappointing. Relying on drops are generally the toughest quests to complete. Oh well. Maybe the tank will be available in the market down the road. Congrats to all that finished and got their fav prizes!

Paul__
06-19-18, 11:29 AM
I liked this event, but I was very disappointed about the decorations costing gems, then on top of that we get a random decoration AND we don't even have a 100% chance of getting any decoration. The decorations were very nice, I think it would be better if we could earn 1 of each decoration from the goals (also makes the event more exciting) and then we could get more of these decorations from the gem bird house. Maybe instead the decorations can they be purchasable in the market instead? But anyway, the Jed Dog is adorable and so is the Jed Bird that goes together with the dog perfectly! Hopefully next we get an event about Piper, Lucas, or Mabel!

Rynetory2
06-29-18, 07:52 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.