PDA

View Full Version : Luminous Legends - 2018 Jun 1

Rynetory2
06-01-18, 09:04 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44672

The new Mythic type and 2 new grand prize animals to add to your forest.

Moon Chimera:
Starting on June 1 and until July 6, you can get Night Stones from completing goals by hatching specific limited time animals, breeding all animals, wheel spins, and obtaining the Mythical Monument. Get enough Night Stones and you will bring the Moon Chimera to your Forest!

Sun Chimera:
Starting on June 1 and until July 6, you can get Bright Stones from participating in events, tournaments, battling in the Colosseum, and obtaining the Fabled Figurine. Get enough Bright Stones and you will bring the Sun Chimera to your Forest!

Event Prizes
Moon Chimera (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1519134&viewfull=1#post1519134)
Sun Chimera (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1519135&viewfull=1#post1519135)

Event Boosts
Mythical Monument - collect 64 Night Stones / 8 hrs until July 6th (450 gems)
Fabled Figurine - collect 64 Bright Stones / 8 hrs until July 6th (450 gems)

honoroll321
06-02-18, 02:16 PM
They seem to look little like actual chimeras, but pretty all the same! Trying for these! Thx for the info too!

AppieP
06-02-18, 02:40 PM
I thought so. Now we can discuss.... Thanks for posting.

jibro
06-03-18, 05:16 PM
Hope they won?t be too hard again

AppieP
06-10-18, 03:12 AM
All events so far finished.

Tournament: Anuket.
Colosseum: Greek Harpy
Storybook: Storied Sands

And I'm at 40% for the Sun Chimera.
(7900 bright stones)

miadoubled
06-12-18, 08:32 AM

(7900 bright stones)

Congrats! That's great -- I've never been able to complete a Colosseum yet and most times cant get through 48round tournaments so I hope that I can still manage one of these creatures . But it's not looking good for my breeding luck either :/

They remind me of unicorns for some reason. Lol

Callyvitale19
06-18-18, 08:48 AM
I just got Moon Chimera but I definitely have a long way to go for Sun. Unfortunately I won't be able to hatch it at this time.

AppieP
06-18-18, 09:14 AM
I just got Moon Chimera but I definitely have a long way to go for Sun. Unfortunately I won't be able to hatch it at this time.

Congrats on your Moon Chimera. Nicely done. I'm not even half way lol. But...... I get 2000 more within a hour (goal)

Callyvitale19
06-18-18, 09:37 AM
Congrats on your Moon Chimera. Nicely done. I'm not even half way lol. But...... I get 2000 more within a hour (goal)thanks AppieP, I couldn't have gotten it so quickly if it wasn't for the side quests help. I'm just sorry that I won't be able to hatch it for now.

AppieP
06-18-18, 02:56 PM

(7900 bright stones)

Update:
Leaderboard: Mighty Mythos
Tournament: Planticore

I'm now at 72% after completing all so far.
(14363 Bright Stones)

Rynetory2
06-18-18, 10:56 PM
Update:
Leaderboard: Mighty Mythos
Tournament: Planticore

I'm now at 72% after completing all so far.
(14363 Bright Stones)

Congrats and Thank you for posting this. Mine's the same.

oficeandfire
06-20-18, 12:09 PM
Well, one good thing about speed breeding and fails for trying to get the Olympic Pegasus is I got this beauty! :love_heart:45062

miadoubled
06-20-18, 12:39 PM
Well, one good thing about speed breeding and fails for trying to get the Olympic Pegasus is I got this beauty! :love_heart:45062
What egg is that? Congrats--

AppieP
06-20-18, 12:56 PM
What egg is that? Congrats--

Moon Chimera

miadoubled
06-20-18, 01:07 PM
Moon Chimera

Oh awesome..congrats oficeandfire!

AppieP
06-20-18, 01:18 PM

Hey nice job, congrats with you Moon Chimera.

oficeandfire
06-20-18, 01:22 PM
Oh awesome..congrats oficeandfire!

Thanks so much :)

oficeandfire
06-20-18, 01:23 PM
Hey nice job, congrats with you Moon Chimera.

Thank you!! I hope I get the Olympic Pegasus, I never got the Egyptian vulture last time :(

MystiqueRealm
06-20-18, 06:42 PM

Congrats!

Callyvitale19
06-22-18, 08:31 AM
Well, one good thing about speed breeding and fails for trying to get the Olympic Pegasus is I got this beauty! :love_heart:45062congrats on your win and the pic of the egg. How long is the hatching time?

oficeandfire
06-22-18, 08:43 AM
congrats on your win and the pic of the egg. How long is the hatching time?

I want to say it was 15hrs but I honestly don’t remember :(

miadoubled
06-22-18, 11:37 AM
Got my moon chimera;)

Rynetory2
06-22-18, 09:17 PM
Got my moon chimera;)

Congrats! :D It's such a beauty, I hope I can make it.

Do you know if it is 15 hrs for hatching? Thanks.

miadoubled
06-23-18, 02:05 AM
Congrats! :D It's such a beauty, I hope I can make it.

Do you know if it is 15 hrs for hatching? Thanks.

It sure is. Thanks a ton;)

Rynetory2
06-23-18, 07:41 AM
It sure is. Thanks a ton;)

Thanks for your help. :)

miadoubled
06-23-18, 09:56 AM
Thanks for your help. :)
Not a problem! Glad I can help out somehow!

AppieP
06-24-18, 02:24 PM
Too bad i can't update the Bright Stones amount this time, with completing this Forest Party (WE) together with Olympic Pegasus. Im affraid i can't complete this time, and not been able to breed the Pegasus. I think i need to wait before someone else got the Sun Chimera

miadoubled
06-24-18, 08:18 PM
Does anyone have the juvenile and adult form of the moon chimera? Or pictures

oficeandfire
06-24-18, 08:38 PM

Here’s my baby moon chimera :) I will evolve and post pics once my crowdin is out of evolution flower 45296

Rynetory2
06-25-18, 12:44 AM
Too bad i can't update the Bright Stones amount this time, with completing this Forest Party (WE) together with Olympic Pegasus. Im affraid i can't complete this time, and not been able to breed the Pegasus. I think i need to wait before someone else got the Sun Chimera

Same here, I may not get the Sun Chimera as I can't complete the Forest Party. :( I think the total should be 18,763 bright stones for those who are able to complete the Forest Party.

Phoenix406
06-25-18, 01:05 AM
I still have a long way to go for both animals on both accounts, even with getting a ton of dark stones or whatever they're called for speeding up my Valkyrie.

oficeandfire
06-25-18, 07:41 PM

Here is level 4 :)45320

miadoubled
06-25-18, 11:32 PM
Here is level 4 :)45320

Thank you!

Callyvitale19
06-27-18, 01:43 PM
Between the Colosseum and the SB I got Sun Chimera to go with Moon Chimera in storage.

AppieP
06-27-18, 03:27 PM
Between the Colosseum and the SB I got Sun Chimera to go with Moon Chimera in storage.

So soon already i wasn't expecting that. Congrats on your Sun Chimera. I assume you have finished all the events so far? If i complete this Tourney, and SB i can also get my Sun Chimera. Can't hardly wait.

Callyvitale19
06-28-18, 06:56 AM
So soon already i wasn't expecting that. Congrats on your Sun Chimera. I assume you have finished all the events so far? If i complete this Tourney, and SB i can also get my Sun Chimera. Can't hardly wait.thanks AppieP. I've completed the 30 rounds only in tourney and over 300 in Colosseum. I haven't finished SB yet. The stones added up and sun popped up. Thanks again.

Phoenix406
06-28-18, 12:10 PM
My higher level account got the Moon Chimera today. I wasn't thinking about it, so I had an open nest, and it automatically went in there, which is ok, but I would have preferred to hatch it during an even that gives us points for hatching. Oh, well. At least she'll be in my forest soon!

mysticalfairy320
06-28-18, 08:08 PM
My phone died Monday I'm at 60% for them are any more things dropping for them?

Rynetory2
06-28-18, 10:55 PM
Drops from Storybook, breeding and tournament, plus Colosseum are still ongoing. :)

mysticalfairy320
06-28-18, 11:31 PM
Thank you I am back to normal, I am caught up in the storybook I'm just going to have to wait for them to bring the other animals back!

Sakrysta
06-29-18, 12:40 PM
One of my accounts is less than 400 dark stones from 20,000. I think I might actually win a Moon Chimera! Another account has over 17,000 of each, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up for that account, but it's hard when I'm so close. My lower level account, and the bright stones on my account that should definitely get the Moon Chimera, are all at less than 15,000, so those seem very unlikely.

But still, I'm super excited to even be getting one - and I'm glad it's the Moon Chimera!

AppieP
06-30-18, 03:44 PM
During the Tourney i just got my Sun Chimera on my nest.

Really happy with it. :cool:

MystiqueRealm
06-30-18, 04:03 PM
Congratulations AppieP!

oficeandfire
07-01-18, 08:26 AM

After chapter 6 I had enough stones and got the sun chimera to go with my moon chimera! I’m so happy I think they’re one of the prettiest creatures!

miadoubled
07-01-18, 11:48 AM
5% more for my sun chimera woohoo

AppieP
07-01-18, 02:30 PM
Congratulations AppieP!
Thanks a lot.
And i just collected my Moon Chimera as well:)

Callyvitale19
07-03-18, 06:30 AM
Congratulations to both AppieP and officeandfire on your sun chimera and posting your egg. Mine will probably have to sit in storage forever. There is only one habitat it could go in and I'm unable to purchase it. I guess I'll have to enjoy a lot of new animals when I visit other forests. Again congratulation on your success

oficeandfire
07-03-18, 06:44 AM
Congratulations to both AppieP and officeandfire on your sun chimera and posting your egg. Mine will probably have to sit in storage forever. There is only one habitat it could go in and I'm unable to purchase it. I guess I'll have to enjoy a lot of new animals when I visit other forests. Again congratulation on your success

Thanks so much! That really stinks that you have them and not able to show them off! I have the same problem with some of my animals and habitats. I’m not nearly as high of a level as you but I’m starting to struggle with space and having realm ruins to get the space and enough habitats for animals so I already have a stock pile in storage and now I can see that only gets worse the higher level you are :blue:

SoJam
07-03-18, 07:02 AM
What are the CURRENT sources (apart from SB) for Bright Stones (to summon Sun Chimera)?

My main forest finally gathered 20,000 Night Stones. But now I don't want to spend gems to speed anything that doesn't drop Bright Stones. Breeding only drops the Night Stones, right? I'm a bit confused right now.

SoJam
07-03-18, 07:08 AM
Drops from Storybook, breeding and tournament, plus Colosseum are still ongoing. :)

But which Stones drop from which event? My Colosseum is in off-season; will it still drop Stones even after the prize (Harpy) is won?

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 07:10 AM
What are the CURRENT sources (apart from SB) for Bright Stones (to summon Sun Chimera)?

My main forest finally gathered 20,000 Night Stones. But now I don't want to spend gems to speed anything that doesn't drop Bright Stones. Breeding only drops the Night Stones, right? I'm a bit confused right now.

You're correct - breeding only drops night stones. Have you completed the Colosseum goal? That's the only one giving bright stones besides storybook.

Rynetory2
07-03-18, 07:12 AM
But which Stones drop from which event? My Colosseum is in off-season; will it still drop Stones even after the prize (Harpy) is won?

Haha I was replying to you at the same time. There are 5 goals for Colosseum and the last goal is

Earn Greek Harpy and hatch it -> 500 bright stones.

Hatching it will earn you more bright stones. :)

SoJam
07-03-18, 08:40 PM
Haha I was replying to you at the same time. There are 5 goals for Colosseum and the last goal is

Earn Greek Harpy and hatch it -> 500 bright stones.

Hatching it will earn you more bright stones. :)

Yes, my Colosseum challenge is finished and Greek Harpy is hatched. So with Storybook and Loam Gnome being the only remaining events for me with Bright Stones, I may not be able to summon Sun Chimera.
Well, one never knows. Maybe a side goal will show up -- one I can actually complete. (Crossing fingers, toes and eyes.)

miadoubled
07-03-18, 10:32 PM
Got my sun chimera earlier today. Now my moon has his sun. im happy I got this, I like to keep the pairs together... good luck to all--

Sakrysta
07-06-18, 08:17 AM
Ugh, you guys I am SO torn! For the first time in AGES, Persepheny & Sakrysta got both of the single-element monthly themed animals. AND both accounts finished the Colosseum, which I can't even begin to explain, since I didn't spend any gems. I'm seriously over the moon to have won both Sun & Moon Chimeras.

And now, MenollyPiper is SO CLOSE. Already got the Moon Chimera (seriously, my luck this month is just uncanny), but the Sun Chimera is teasing me just out of reach. Right now my Bright Stones stand at 19,433. I've finished the Tournament, so there are no more coming from that source. I am down to either winning the Colosseum and hatching the Greek Harpy as my last source of stones, and then buying it with whatever gems I have left. The only problem is, I'm at 301/335 in the Colosseum, and lost the last couple chances. I only have 97 gems to spend, so at its current cost of 114, I can't just buy the Sun Chimera now. And I'm afraid that if I start spending to complete the Colosseum, I will run out before I finish, or I won't have enough left at the end to both hatch the Greek Harpy and buy out the remainder of the Sun Chimera.

I think I'm stuck. I would be sorely tempted to just go for the Harpy and leave the Sun Chimera out of reach, but we already have 3 other Mythic/Nature animals, 2 of which I already have, and there's no guarantee that if I start spending gems I'll make it to the end of the Colosseum anyway. Plus, if I DO manage to get the Greek Harpy - if I DO get that close, and it's just a few gems out of reach, I'm weak enough that I might actually spend money on that Tiger Shark pack for the 100 gems.

Life is so hard, y'all. LOL

Edit: Oooh, I just realized another option. The Sun Chimera is available for another 8 days to purchase. With 97 gems right now, it's entirely possible that I'll have the necessary 114 before it's not longer available. Okay, I'm happy now. I can live without the Greek Harpy. :)

Smshepherd13
07-08-18, 09:50 PM
I'm so sad! It still shows 5 days left to get the Moon Chimera, but now that the new Birthday quests have started, I can't get anymore moon stones! I'm only about 1500 away! Gahhhh.

heatherfuz
07-09-18, 09:28 AM
99% sun chimera.

Really? It was easier to get approved by my condo committee.
Just saying...

Penguin2016
07-09-18, 10:22 AM
99% sun chimera.

Just saying...

Lol, unfortunately this game is like that a lot ;). However, at 99% I’d probably just spend the gems (it’ll be 50 or less) to get it if I liked it enough, since it’ll still be a huge discount from anything else you can purchase in the shop.

heatherfuz
07-09-18, 10:34 AM
I thought about using some gems, but then I looked in my storage and figured I didn’t have the room anyway. I’ll just cut my losses and use em for other things. If I had the space. I’d buy more. But. No. It’s like a matter of principle.

ed_darko
07-09-18, 09:00 PM
99% sun chimera.

Just saying...

I feel your pain.:blue:

Guys, any ideas on how I can get this 1%??? There's 4 days left.

AppieP
07-09-18, 10:09 PM

Only option for you is to pay gems for it.....

jibro
07-10-18, 06:57 AM

It should be totally possible if you can earn gems by fyber surveys. Right now I got 2 surveys for 18 gems and 2 for 14, but not everyone has them and it also depends what you see. Earlier I got over 500 gems by trying apple music

miadoubled
07-10-18, 08:23 AM
It should be totally possible if you can earn gems by fyber surveys. Right now I got 2 surveys for 18 gems and 2 for 14, but not everyone has them and it also depends what you see. Earlier I got over 500 gems by trying apple music

Wow that's awesome. I wish I had that opportunity!

jibro
07-10-18, 09:38 AM
Wow that's awesome. I wish I had that opportunity!

Its in some other games also but it depends and sometimes it dissapears. I think its there to keep me playing, as I like selectivly enough of the game to go on, but my time and money investment is quitte low. If I would change that, than it will probably dissapear, but for now and then I just like to represent my forest with the new designs.
When I reach to point that it gets too messy and full, I?ll just stop or maybe delete a lot of things. Its such a typical game, but it should not be so expensive.