PDA

View Full Version : Maddest Tea Party - 2018 May 31 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
05-31-18, 07:51 PM
Maddest Tea Party This is a 10 days cruise.

The Mad Hatter is back! Find him in your restaurant and he'll bring some of his tea for his Raspberry Red Iced Tea recipe!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44642

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Mad Hatter will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Raspberry Red Iced Tea (gem recipe).

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44643

Gem Recipe
Raspberry Red Iced Tea - 4 turbinado sugar + 8 Mad Hatter's Tea

Rynetory2
05-31-18, 10:21 PM
Goals

"How dare the Red Queen!" exclaimed the Mad Hatter. "Doesn't she know that I'm the only one mad about tea! Off to the General Store for some sweet Raspberries; I'll show her!"

Goal 1
Unlock Raspberries from the General Store
Serve Raspberry Doughnut x1
Win a Flamingo Croquet Set from Day 2 of the Maddest Tea Party Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 6 raspberries

Goal 2
Master Raspberry Doughnut to Star Level 1
Serve Fruity Scones x1
Win a Queen of Hearts Rosebush from Day 6 of the Maddest Tea Party Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 3 Silver Stamps

Goal 3
Master Raspberry Doughnut to Star Level 2
Master Fruity Scones to Star Level 1
Serve Berry Good Sandwiches x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 6 raspberries

Goal 4 (Make sure you scroll down to see Task 4)
Master Raspberry Doughnut to Star Level 3
Master Fruity Scones to Star Level 2
Master Berry Good Sandwiches to Star Level 1
Serve Raspberry Red Iced Tea x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 4 Gold Stamps

Limited Time Recipes
Raspberry Doughnut (Commercial Range)
Berry Good Sandwiches (Diner Stove)
Fruity Scones (Celebration Stove)

Blazin_Betty
06-01-18, 12:42 AM
I don?t really mind repeats, but I wonder why this is the third Mad Hatter cruise and yet we?ve only had one Pride cruise and one Alaskan Cruise. Hmm... It?s June, so I figured we would at least have another Pride cruise for Pride month. Too much backlash from the original?

Carbuck
06-01-18, 01:10 AM
In addition looks like it’s a running theme that one of the side goal gets cooked on the Celebration Stove hence lessen time available to cook gem recipes. Hmm.......

Paul__
06-01-18, 04:18 AM
In addition looks like it’s a running theme that one of the side goal gets cooked on the Celebration Stove hence lessen time available to cook gem recipes. Hmm.......
It also seems we’ve gone back to gem recipes km the Jubille Oven. It has like 30 recipes. The celebration stove alps has a lot of recipes but Not as many. Can we get a new gem appliance or at least have rhe recipes on different ovens/stoves.

killmypatience
06-01-18, 09:40 AM
Can we get a new gem appliance or at least have rhe recipes on different ovens/stoves.

Yes exactly, a new gem appliance would be great, we have too much recipes on the same oven..

Carbuck
06-01-18, 11:46 AM
It also seems we’ve gone back to gem recipes km the Jubille Oven. It has like 30 recipes. The celebration stove alps has a lot of recipes but Not as many. Can we get a new gem appliance or at least have rhe recipes on different ovens/stoves.

Yes exactly, a new gem appliance would be great, we have too much recipes on the same oven..

I definitely agree with you both on that.

Paul__
06-01-18, 07:54 PM
I really like the goal storyline with the Red Queen and Mad Hatter. Please do more of this...would be cool f we got a longer quest with more prizes with a storyline.

legostarr
06-03-18, 02:53 AM
I would not like a longer quest as cruises take away a lot of money away from the restaurant and when you don’t complete the cruise it makes the dish sacrificing not worth it nor the time and effort. I do like that this cruise doesn’t rely on herbs. I think this will be my last cruise for a long time.

Paul__
06-03-18, 07:43 AM
I would not like a longer quest as cruises take away a lot of money away from the restaurant and when you don’t complete the cruise it makes the dish sacrificing not worth it nor the time and effort. I do like that this cruise doesn’t rely on herbs. I think this will be my last cruise for a long time.

i meant more steps for the side goal. Could give us a chance to get more of the decorations and styles in the market. The cruise could still be 10 days

Paul__
06-03-18, 05:08 PM
I don?t really mind repeats, but I wonder why this is the third Mad Hatter cruise and yet we?ve only had one Pride cruise and one Alaskan Cruise. Hmm... It?s June, so I figured we would at least have another Pride cruise for Pride month. Too much backlash from the original?

There has also been no repeat of the original wedding cruise and several quests.

Maybe they could use decorations from Farm Story 2 events for future Restaurant Story 2 events so can at least get something new. The art style is very similar. Or maybe even use decorations from bakery story 2

skediddlekiddle
06-04-18, 06:14 AM
Last night, I left whole grain bread and lobster bisque collected but not applied to the cruise requirements. Was going to do that this morning only to find the whole grain bread completely gone and the second batch of lobster bisque also gone. This has happened before but the ingredients were back in my pantry, as though I?d never made the dishes in the first place. Not this time! It would be lovely if I could either have my dishes back to apply to the cruise (ideal scenario) or the ingredients for them back in the pantry. Have a good day!

Rynetory2
06-04-18, 07:07 AM
Try doing a force save of your game progress by visiting another restaurant before you exit the game, to avoid sync issues. Hope this helps.

skediddlekiddle
06-04-18, 10:01 AM
Unfortunately, it didn’t. Still no bread or lobster bisque to apply to today’s goal. Ingredients aren’t in the pantry either. Got another round of both on to cook. Don’t want to get behind if I can help it. Thanks for the tip though. Have a good one.

Rynetory2
06-08-18, 08:30 PM
1. Did you like this cruise?
2. Did you like this character?
3. Did you like the limited time recipes?
4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
06-18-18, 10:40 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.