PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: new expansions released

katbtodd
05-25-18, 03:14 AM
Thinking we are going to get expansion .I have patches of land that's not open that is bluer then the rest thinking I saw 4 plots with this werid blue haze

Wow I got this right but I thought we were going to get 4 only got 3 , but wow .. Opening two took all my wisps And lots of coins 8 each of the expansion tickets ,

PrincessCelestian
05-26-18, 07:37 PM
Wow I got this right but I thought we were going to get 4 only got 3 , but wow .. Opening two took all my wisps And lots of coins 8 each of the expansion tickets ,

We got 4. When I opened the three then another expansion possibility opened up. It?s a biggie in resources too so I haven?t managed to open it yet. 40 lanterns I think, 8 permits and 1.25 million coins.

federerGOAT
05-27-18, 03:02 AM
We got 4. When I opened the three then another expansion possibility opened up. It?s a biggie in resources too so I haven?t managed to open it yet. 40 lanterns I think, 8 permits and 1.25 million coins.

Where's the 4th plot?
I have opened 3 but can't see the 4th one.

ShibuyaCloth
05-27-18, 03:08 AM
Where's the 4th plot?

Only 3 this time, the price to pay for those 3 is the most insane so far.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377-Nugget-2-Expanding

federerGOAT
05-27-18, 04:05 AM

Yeah, the price was pretty extreme.
I expanded all three areas before doing the weekend warrior and got caught out.
Was trying to buy more chests during the 2nd WW and wondered why it didn't let me.

ShibuyaCloth
05-27-18, 04:27 AM
Yeah, the price was pretty extreme.
I expanded all three areas before doing the weekend warrior and got caught out.
Was trying to buy more chests during the 2nd WW and wondered why it didn't let me.

Well in coins it was a little more expensive, we have always been below 3.0mio coins. The permits amount is huge: 20 pieces for 3 plots. Over the last years we where very constant at 15 permits per increase (in general 3-4 plots).

PrincessCelestian
05-27-18, 06:35 AM
Where's the 4th plot?

Not sure when F12 opened up but it?s the first time I have noticed it available on my board. That was the one I thought was the 4th. I only recently finished expanding out my board so it must have been recently that it opened up because it was not available when I finished expanding a few weeks ago.

MoonVillage3
05-27-18, 10:05 AM

Where's the 4th plot?

I got 4 too.. they were attached one after the other.. so F13, G13, H13, I13. The last one listed I've kept closed to make more permits, but if I tap 'expand'.. it's ready to open.

AnnirasSweets
05-27-18, 10:31 AM
I got 4 too.. they were attached one after the other.. so F13, G13, H13, I13. The last one listed I've kept closed to make more permits, but if I tap 'expand'.. it's ready to open.

H13 was released back in February of this year. The only reason I know that one is an older release is because that's the one I've kept closed to continue making permits, lol. Seems we all prefer to have the ability to craft permits more than we would prefer to have all squares open.

ShibuyaCloth
05-27-18, 11:26 AM
H13 was released back in February of this year. The only reason I know that one is an older release is because that's the one I've kept closed to continue making permits, lol. Seems we all prefer to have the ability to craft permits more than we would prefer to have all squares open.

Correct:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377-Nugget-2-Expanding&p=1495205&viewfull=1#post1495205

MoonVillage3
05-27-18, 09:49 PM
correct.. it's the one I keep closed too.. lol! seemed 4 to me, as all were lined out together, but I've kept that same one closed from before too in order to craft, so it's not new.

butterfly_25
05-28-18, 04:40 AM
I opened H13 recently and it was before this update, so definitely not part of this release.

I always try to keep my trade tickets at 90 and up before I make a permit, but recently I have used them all up! & I still have a loooonng way to go even after playing for over 5 years. The 8 permit requirement is pretty extreme imo. 6 is pretty steep for me already :p