PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had food lost (not the known bug wherein food sells ultra-quickly)?

clhs
04-01-11, 05:15 AM
I had ten ovens cooking red velvet cake; they just became ready to serve, so I did so. Halfway through cooking a new recipe, however, I had that message about my bakery being out of sync. When I pressed "okay", my bakery was entirely devoid of the ten lots of red velvet cake I had just cooked (yet the new recipes seemed to be cooking fine). My coins didn't increase, so I know that this isn't the known bug of food selling too rapidly. Just seems really annoying that I tied all ten of my ovens up for a day in cooking red velvet cake, not to mention the cost of the recipe, only to receive nothing in return! I know it's only a game, and it's bound to have bugs in it, but I'm really rather annoyed.

Has this happened to anyone else?

And chances of someone from TL actually reading my email properly and doing something about it?

sophiacml
04-01-11, 06:33 AM
This happens once in awhile especially when you have BAD internet connection! And don't even pay your attention that Teamlava is going to do anything about it!

clhs
04-01-11, 08:15 AM
Hm, but I was on a wireless connection with great connectivity; no problems at all.

cubbish
04-09-11, 03:41 PM
I've had this happen a few times. At first it was quite annoying but then after a while I quite liked having all that money straight away! I think it might affect Android users more; restarting the device (apparently) stops it from happening.