PDA

View Full Version : Problem with red velvet cake

clhs
04-01-11, 05:04 AM
Hello,

A few minutes ago my red velvet cakes became ready to serve. I served the cakes and then began preparing eggnogs. Halfway through this, a message popped up on my screen that my bakery was out of sync. When I clicked "ok" all my red velvet cakes had disappeared from the bakery, and even the table on which I had served them had gone. The eggnogs continued to be prepared but the cakes that I had put out seconds earlier were gone. This was ten lots of red velvet cake.

I noticed that my coin value had not increased, so it's not the known bug of food disappearing too quickly.

Obviously I am now down by the cost of cooking red velvet cake ten times (ten appliances). Can you remedy this, please?

Thank you.

ID: CLHS

kelltown66
04-03-11, 05:42 AM
This has happened to me twice.... 8 red velvets this last time. I had immediately start more cakes which came out of oven this a.m. So far the are still on counters. I am trying to expand so that money just went out the window. Thanks and will keep you posted on this batch!

clhs
04-04-11, 01:19 AM
Well I am sorry it's happened to you, too. Don't suppose you've had a reply from TeamLava? I emailed them about it days ago and haven't had anything at all. It costs 3,000 coins to start red velvet cake, or it might even be 3,050. Either way I've lost at least 30,000 coins.

kelltown66
04-04-11, 11:15 AM
Not a word! It is disheartening too! I have emailed Zynga with bugs on my Farmville and they reply and compensate with 24 hours and if I were a gambling person, I would say that they have more accounts than Team Lava...just saying!

GroupMagma
04-11-11, 01:11 PM
We are aware of the sync issues (and we're currently working hard to fix this problem), but does this happen consistently with Red Velvet Cakes?

clhs
04-18-11, 03:36 AM
No, it also happened with fruit tarts (but I was less upset about that as, overall, I lost far fewer coins and wasted much less time). Cheers, GroupMagma. Yours is not an easy job, I am sure.