PDA

View Full Version : Avatars gone mad!

sophiacml
04-01-11, 05:01 AM
You know how peoples always implicate women will go for anything just because of an LV bag! Now, my avatars in Fashion Story are just alike that case! They seem got into my shop & rushing for everything! Is kinda funny to look at them! Now, I know why women are willing to die for garments! Teamlava, please adjust the mode! Too Fast!

chicarica
04-11-11, 10:34 AM
Hahaaha i completely agree! It's nice that our boutiques are successful but its hard to keep up!

LetiB
04-11-11, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I agree!
To me, when they rush in through the door and are all over the store, it makes me think of ants at a picnic lol

pp84
07-27-11, 08:25 AM
Yeah, I agree!
To me, when they rush in through the door and are all over the store, it makes me think of ants at a picnic lol

Lol  The shoppers in my boutique are soo moody sometimes they all walk in so fast as if there is a huge sale ! Other times they walk really really slow!!

kooky panda
07-27-11, 08:28 AM
Lol  The shoppers in my boutique are soo moody sometimes they all walk in so fast as if there is a huge sale ! Other times they walk really really slow!!

Maybe the slow days are right before pay day and they have no money to buy that day and are depressed!!:(

pp84
07-27-11, 08:37 AM
Maybe the slow days are right before pay day and they have no money to buy that day and are depressed!!:(

Hahaha.  yeah cud be . 

my9livez
07-10-13, 10:09 AM
So is there a way to slow down the shoppers?

maguar
07-10-13, 03:34 PM
Closing this as its a really old thread.