PDA

View Full Version : Reached level 31. Stop or keep going?

Unregistered
08-20-10, 02:56 PM
I've reached level 31 (which is the maximum level at the moment) and wondering if I should stop and wait for more levels to come out or just keep going.

Unregistered
08-20-10, 09:32 PM
You should stop.

Death Farmer
08-20-10, 10:07 PM
You should stop.

No. Keep going.

Unregistered
08-21-10, 12:50 AM
Keep playing, increasing xp. You will jump a few levels when the update is released.

Unregistered
08-21-10, 02:35 AM
No. Stop. I command you.

Underegistered
08-21-10, 03:05 AM
It rather depends upon how you play, no?

Socially, atheistically, or level hungrily: go for it, keep playing. You'll find plenty of new ideas out there to tweak your design by visiting and being visited by chatty players and as was mentioned you'll have a head start on the level XP once the cap is raised.

If you play only to experience all a shiny, new game has to offer and feel you've seen it all here now then jump ship for a while and come back when new content lands.

It's entirely up to you, obviously.

Unregistered
08-21-10, 12:02 PM
So THAT'S why I saw MILLIONS of XP required for the next level, lmao. Ok I thought there was a problem, lol. Why cap the game at lvl 31 though? Bizarre. Farm Story's first lvl cap was lvl 50 so this is odd. Guess I'll just keep cleaning away then in the interim until the cap's raised.

Unregistered
08-21-10, 01:03 PM
I am at level 41 in Farm Story and feel it is time to stop. Not much more to do now. I need nothing else on the farm and what, just two expansions left? I don't care about them really.

I am at level 24 in City Story. So, I guess it plays out at level 31, interesting. I guess the last goal here would be the Statue of Liberty.