PDA

View Full Version : Marigold Dragon May 25 2018

kooky panda
05-25-18, 10:45 AM
Note: The issue with the egg being invisible has been reported.
Edit: This issue has now been resolved.

Two Goals

Marigold May:

Breed yellow and Red
250 Sweet Succulents ( For Final Blossom World Event)

Merry Marigold:

Hatch a Marigold Dragon
2400 Blue fragrances

Rarity: Rare

Type: flower, red, yellow

Available at: Level 17

Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours

Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/7/74/Marigold_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20180525173032 (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/7/74/Marigold_Epic.png/revision/latest?cb=20180525173032)

deadpixel
05-25-18, 11:19 AM
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours

Ouch! That's the same timing as the Hoot Dragon :(

I've got an 8-hour timer on the Breeding Roost with Air and Fire, but it's likely to be a Hoot.

deadpixel
05-25-18, 11:34 AM
Ouch! That's the same timing as the Hoot Dragon :(

I've got an 8-hour timer on the Breeding Roost with Air and Fire, but it's likely to be a Hoot.

Sped through it and yep, it's a Hoot.

Next one has a 15-hour timer so it's a Wooden :(

Looks like it's going to be a long one.

ksbmommy
05-25-18, 11:41 AM
I sped through my first 8 hour. Hoot! Two more 8 hours in the dens - no more speeding for me, they can take their time.

cat_chick10
05-25-18, 01:40 PM
First try - Gloriosa

random59
05-25-18, 02:44 PM
I have 12 hours and need a Firestorm for Bingo so fingers crossed it is not Mythic!

I really do wish the would retire all the previous dragons that we had to breed for previous events or Tales, just too many fails now!

leysanne
05-25-18, 02:54 PM
Wow .. Got it 1st try with Firefly and Camelot dragons :) I used a boost to finish the breed but the actual egg didn’t show on the nest even after closing a few times. The timer was counting down though so there was something there. I used another boost and a couple of gold to finish so I could see what it was and then get something else going in the den before bed. Good luck everyone.

chloesisland
05-25-18, 03:57 PM
Got it with Fire and Air. The egg was invisible once placed upon the nest.

Xyn25
05-26-18, 12:27 AM
Got mine on the first try with Gold and Playful!!
My egg was also invisible when placed in the nest.

gail66
05-26-18, 06:32 AM
I have a invisible egg on my nest breeding 8 hour fingers crossed then ��

KilianStorm8
05-26-18, 08:48 AM
Me too...

cat_chick10
05-26-18, 08:56 AM
8h ..... hoping it is not Hoot!

Dragosle
05-26-18, 09:15 AM
Got this 1 st try with Neo Fire x Neo Air :D

KevinW07
05-26-18, 11:54 AM
Got this 1 st try with Neo Fire x Neo Air :D

Yes, I got mine earlier today on my first try as well using the same combination! :)

Neo Fire x Neo Air was also the same final combination that got me the super rare Laceleaf three weeks ago for the New Growth World Event after eight failed attempts with other combinations. Thanks S8 for making this limited time goal dragon rare instead of super rare!!! :) :)

You'll know that you have it when you place it in your nest and the egg is invisible! Good luck everyone!

cat_chick10
05-26-18, 02:39 PM
8h ..... hoping it is not Hoot!

It was Hoot :(

random59
05-26-18, 02:58 PM
Sped my 8 hour up and now have an invisible egg on my nest but the counter counting down so I take it that I have Marigold!

Any thoughts from anyone about why this egg is invisible?

StevenKevin
05-26-18, 03:56 PM
First try just with Air and Fire as well

71smoky
05-26-18, 05:48 PM
Tried all suggested combos have several Hoot and Gloriosa, early yet, if at first you don't succeed. ... And all that will keep trying.

orson92
05-26-18, 06:34 PM
Got mine second try with VoodooDoll and Cinnamon..the invisible egg. ;)

Lurker2
05-26-18, 06:52 PM
Sped my 8 hour up and now have an invisible egg on my nest but the counter counting down so I take it that I have Marigold!

If your device never downloaded the picture for that egg before and there is no space to download it, you have an invisible egg.

CranberryMil
05-26-18, 07:19 PM
Neo Fire + Neo Air = Gloriosa
Neo Fire + Neo Air = Hoot
Neo Fire + Neo Air = Gloriosa
Neo Fire + Neo Air = Hoot

1 x 1

cat_chick10
05-26-18, 10:52 PM
Have a 12 hour egg on there. It is probably Firestorm, but I would not complain if it ended up being Helios.

LittleValentine
05-27-18, 06:40 AM
First try with fire and air gave me firemane.

kooky panda
05-27-18, 09:03 AM

Mine was invisible too. I have reported this over.

lenasdinner
05-27-18, 11:50 AM

happend the same thing with my egg too,even looking at my island from another acount it's totaly invisible,empty nest..I speed it up and hatch it and it's on his habitat....acualy I already put him in evo temple .but it's ok.I've got him even thou I don't know how the egg looks like..

P.S. I'm looking for daily gold gifter neighbur....please PM me if you are interested (don't send mesagge on this tread)

fabsbygabby
05-27-18, 12:46 PM
What combination did you use. I've lost count of how many fails I've had.

FieldsLikeB
05-27-18, 12:50 PM
Playful and Air second try. 1 invissy Marigold egg.

sharbuch
05-27-18, 01:19 PM
Two nest going and all I'm getting is flippin hoot.

sharbuch
05-27-18, 01:21 PM
All my new eggs are invisible too. If i already have the dragon I see the egg but if its new my egg is invisible.

cat_chick10
05-27-18, 01:59 PM
No luck for me yet :( I have a Fireflower on there now :(

divanightclub
05-27-18, 04:06 PM
After the 3rd try,I think I got it playful and neo air. Sped up the 8 hour timer and sure enough the egg is invisible on the nest..

AnnirasSweets
05-27-18, 05:38 PM
Two nest going and all I'm getting is flippin hoot.

I've been getting the Fireflowers and Clockworks because of course I am! Argh, it drives me barmy when I get a slew of Super Rare eggs whilst trying or a Rare. On the plus side, I can use them to disenchant for Essence...that is if I could find some free space to store them all. Ridiculous.

Kaseymay69
05-27-18, 08:19 PM
I got in with Neo meteor and Neo air on the second try
Sure looks strange with no egg under the timer

Mostreal
05-28-18, 10:28 AM
A fail with trickster and neo Fire, along with another combo fail (can't remember). Then I had an opportunity to breed Neo Fire and Neo Air since others had success. Two fails (Firestorm and New England), then I finally got it last night with that combo. That seems to be the one that works.

mambo461
05-28-18, 12:02 PM
I just hatched Marigold, got the notices for both the rewards (blossoms and succulents), but I didn't actually get the succulents. This happened last community event, too. This happen to anyone else?

FYI, neon air and neo fire got one Fireflower and 2 marigolds

Mostreal
05-28-18, 01:50 PM
I just hatched Marigold, got the notices for both the rewards (blossoms and succulents), but I didn't actually get the succulents. This happened last community event, too. This happen to anyone else?

Put in a help ticket. I got the succulents(points) when my Marigold hatched and got all the points for hatching and raising to Epic last event also.

cat_chick10
05-28-18, 01:51 PM
Well, at least I got an Atlas dragon while I was trying.

KevinW07
05-28-18, 02:24 PM

Yes, this happened initially to me. I force closed my session and re-opened DS and then the 250 points were updated into my total. Good luck!

71smoky
05-28-18, 05:17 PM
All I have to show for non stop breeding neo air and neo fire is 4 or 5 fireflowers. At least they are good for something! This is ridiculous. Two nest tied up and every other combo suggested tried.

dovanificent
05-29-18, 06:21 AM
Got an invisible egg with air+crusader

Valkyrie2018
05-29-18, 09:39 AM
I've been getting the Fireflowers and Clockworks because of course I am! Argh, it drives me barmy when I get a slew of Super Rare eggs whilst trying or a Rare. On the plus side, I can use them to disenchant for Essence...that is if I could find some free space to store them all. Ridiculous.
Lucky you. I have 5 Gloriosa and 2 hoots. I wouldn't mind a Rare.

cat_chick10
05-29-18, 09:45 AM
I've gotten a Fireflower and 2 Atlas now (among other things). I don't want to spend the food or the hours on evolving them to disenchant though, so usually I just sell them off.

kooky panda
05-29-18, 12:52 PM
Got an invisible egg with air+crusader

This has now been fixed. Egg should not longer be invisible.!

fabsbygabby
05-29-18, 01:07 PM
Sad to say I share your fate. I am happy for those who get it on the 1st or 2nd try, but I'd be happy to get it on the 15th or 20th try.

astrid_s
05-29-18, 01:14 PM
This has now been fixed. Egg should not longer be invisible.!

Has the invisible Neo Rose egg also been fixed?

AnnirasSweets
05-29-18, 02:13 PM
Sad to say I share your fate. I am happy for those who get it on the 1st or 2nd try, but I'd be happy to get it on the 15th or 20th try.

Amen. I'm about to throw in the towel on this one and get back to trying for my last few diamond hybrids which seems less frustrating to me. Perhaps because the hybrids aren't limited times so I feel no pressure to get them? Either way, endless fails for a Rare is beyond annoying.

skyharbor602
05-30-18, 09:50 AM
I'm past upset about this. I had to quit another Storm8 game because I can't breed any limited time creatures and I'm close to cutting DS for the same reason. A "rare" dragon shouldn't take years to breed and have 5 common fails. As I suggested in another thread, there's too many "common" dragons in this game and it's messing up goals like this one. No way should all 8 hour timers be Hoot dragons. Anyone wants to chime in on the ridiculous amount of commons (40 total), the link is below:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104725-Too-Many-quot-Common-quot-Dragons

sharbuch
05-30-18, 10:21 AM
I agree I've had 2 nest working around the clock and gotten so many hoots. I'm P.O i haven't gotten any of the limited breeds that ive decided to no longer even try for them.

kooky panda
05-30-18, 10:54 AM
Has the invisible Neo Rose egg also been fixed?
Yes.

Phoenix406
05-30-18, 11:37 PM
I finally decided to activate my second nest last night and voila! I got the Marigold dragon.

manda587
05-31-18, 01:13 PM
Does it matter if I breed a red/yellow with a red or yellow? I still dont have a marigold yet but one of my bingos wants me to breed with a firemane dragon so Id like to use that one to try for it unless using multiple colors on one dragon splits them and gives more dragon possibilities (which is the opposite of what I want lol)
Im still not 100% understanding about the splitting info.

Basically, would breeding a firemane dragon to one of my reds or yellows, would it broaden the dragon possibilities?

AnnirasSweets
05-31-18, 01:22 PM
Does it matter if I breed a red/yellow with a red or yellow? I still dont have a marigold yet but one of my bingos wants me to breed with a firemane dragon so Id like to use that one to try for it unless using multiple colors on one dragon splits them and gives more dragon possibilities (which is the opposite of what I want lol)
Im still not 100% understanding about the splitting info.

Basically, would breeding a firemane dragon to one of my reds or yellows, would it broaden the dragon possibilities?

The Firemane+ Fire or Air or any red/yellow dragon will work for possible Marigold without adding any extra possibilities by breaking down.

I'm pretty sure the general rule is: the single color dragons we can purchase in market for coins (Air, Fire, Water, etc.) don't split when breeding.

manda587
05-31-18, 03:02 PM
Thank you so much :)

skyharbor602
06-01-18, 02:52 AM
I just got an 8 hr. timer 7 hours before the event ends and I'm guessing it's Marigold finally. To be honest, it would be a slap in the face if it is.