PDA

View Full Version : My goodness! My drinks just won't finish!

sophiacml
04-01-11, 02:32 AM
Can anyone agree me more? I have my DRINKS that prepared 2 days ago still place on the counters that takes forever to sell them! What is wrong with that? On the other hand, Fashion Story, it takes less than 10 mins to finish everything!

justshasha
04-01-11, 11:40 AM
I agree 100% I cannot seem to get rid of drinks, I have over 130,000 drinks sitting on my counters going no where, I cannot make any different kinds unless I want a club full of drink counters. Wish they would speed up the selling a bit!

GroupMagma
04-01-11, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

BlakBeard
04-01-11, 12:42 PM
My drinks sell even when my club is closed. I can't keep them in stock.

justshasha
04-01-11, 01:04 PM
They are selling, but very, very SLOWLY...lol I know War and Peace is a gift item, but I haven't even used the ones yet gifted to me because I have 49,026 of my own that I have made..lol Need another 8 hour drink, that is what I make when I sleep at night...lol My door is not blocked, it seems like I only sell a few drinks an hour. I have another 20,000+ gifted to me that I usually use while I am making drinks that take longer, but nothing seems to be moving off the shelves....come on Team Lava the ice is melting in my drinks and watering them down, no wonder they aren't selling :o)

sophiacml
04-01-11, 06:04 PM
Do you even play all the games? How could you ask such question? Didn't you notice it yourself?

Jane84
04-02-11, 05:34 AM
Yes I find the drinks sell very slowly .very frustating.

Solangel14
04-02-11, 01:38 PM
Same here. I like this game but it's starting to get a bit annoying.

ahshan
04-02-11, 02:26 PM
Sells slow for me too.
I figured out that you need chairs to sell more drinks which makes no sense at all. First you need the dance floor for tips and then you need chairs to sell more drinks... how can such a small club fit so much in it? And the expansions cost an f-load so you cant even plenty room for tips and plenty room for chairs.
Really messed up. I filled my club with a bunch of chairs, but I was a few days late on doing that so I have 240k drinks left.....

sophiacml
04-02-11, 06:24 PM
NO DEAR! Even You have more chairs, your drinks don't go low! I've full lines of chairs & still doesn't work! Is still 15 avatars coming into my club that only spend average 2 mins with a drink! The turnover is ****!
Sells slow for me too.
I figured out that you need chairs to sell more drinks which makes no sense at all. First you need the dance floor for tips and then you need chairs to sell more drinks... how can such a small club fit so much in it? And the expansions cost an f-load so you cant even plenty room for tips and plenty room for chairs.
Really messed up. I filled my club with a bunch of chairs, but I was a few days late on doing that so I have 240k drinks left.....

RageofMars
04-04-11, 03:08 PM
I was noticing that my drinks just won't sell even when I log into the game a few times a day. Then I started logging in more often and making sure my music is always playing in my club. Then after a day, my counters completely cleared. I think it may be because visitors to my club won't dance and drink if the music is not playing?

This is just an assumption made by observation, but I'm convinced that my drinks sell better when there's music playing.

RageofMars
04-04-11, 03:09 PM
So basically, check in on the game constantly to turn on the music!

Between lvl 1-9 the music stops after 10 minutes.
After lvl 10 the music lasts an hour.
I'm lvl 19 right now, so I don't know if once I hit 20 if the music would last longer. I hope so, because checking hourly is ****ing my battery life.

TheFluffySlipper
04-07-11, 12:46 AM
I was noticing that my drinks just won't sell even when I log into the game a few times a day. Then I started logging in more often and making sure my music is always playing in my club. Then after a day, my counters completely cleared. I think it may be because visitors to my club won't dance and drink if the music is not playing?

This is just an assumption made by observation, but I'm convinced that my drinks sell better when there's music playing.

Nah that's not true. When the game first came out I was constantly in it building up levels and cash and they didn't sell faster. I have thousands of drinks! I keep having to buy more stands to place them on as I master each cooking level. At this rate, my nightclub will be purely stands before long! Ugh!

bindyyum
04-12-11, 03:44 PM
This happens to me too! Hope they fix this bug!

sophiacml
04-12-11, 06:32 PM
I don't think is bug! I think is the way they set it since beginning of the game.
This happens to me too! Hope they fix this bug!

daytimesky
04-16-11, 12:39 PM
I want to buy more counters. But I am unable to do so until I sell the drinks on the old counters. I've been waiting for 3 days so far. At this rate I won't need to buy any more counters! Wow it's taking forever to sell these drinks.

ahshan
04-16-11, 01:11 PM
I'm trying to sell my drinks, so I've been making Good Vibes which takes 2 days to make to slow down the amount I'm getting. It's not helping at all. I've gone from 240k drinks to 450k drinks in 1 week... serious problem -_-. I have my music going for 15 hours a day and I still sell even when my music is on, the music is just for extra coins and not extra drinks sold...

While fashion story slowed down, nightclub story is still slow. They are at a nightclub right? They should be hyped up and speeding to the dancefloor and not walking slowly to stand in a spot to talk to someone. These people are drunk! they're supposed to be dancing their hearts out, getting thirsty for more, and dancing more and more! Right now, it's like they're zombies walking around.

daytimesky
04-16-11, 01:42 PM
I'm doing the same thing. I've got Good Vibes on for the second time in as many days (17 hrs 18 min to go). I want the counters to be cleared by then. But I don't think it's possible at this rate. :(

TheFluffySlipper
04-17-11, 08:32 PM
I'm doing the same thing. I've got Good Vibes on for the second time in as many days (17 hrs 18 min to go). I want the counters to be cleared by then. But I don't think it's possible at this rate. :(

I started doing the two day ones about a week ago and after the third or fourth day, my counters started to clear. I've gone down a lot so I'm now back to shorter times. I suppose I'll do longer ones again when it builds back up. It's a good chance to earn cash on the longer drinks!

clhs
04-18-11, 03:35 AM
Am having the same experience. I am all over the two day drinks but I really want to store away my red counters (which no longer go with my revamped, brown/ wood club) and replace them with brown counters, but I have over 200,000 drinks on there, and don't want to lose them all. I'm not putting out any drinks that I've received as gifts, and that, coupled with my only preparing two day drinks, should be enough to clear my counters eventually, but it still seems that my drink volume is increasing, not decreasing. At this rate I might have to simply stop making drinks altogether, or just making them and routinely clearing them (I'll lose coins but at least I will still gain XP). Conundrum.

sophiacml
04-18-11, 10:58 PM
I just came across a player post here claiming less those zombies tip dance, more sales gaining. Worth a try to get rid all the dance tiles for tipping then!

TheFluffySlipper
04-18-11, 11:25 PM
I just came across a player post here claiming less those zombies tip dance, more sales gaining. Worth a try to get rid all the dance tiles for tipping then!

Huh? I have no idea what you mean lol

TheFluffySlipper
04-18-11, 11:35 PM
Oh lolz I gotcha now ;) I just read the thread. You calling them zombies threw me off! I thought oh wow there's a new thing in the game?!

sophiacml
04-26-11, 04:57 PM
TL, is there any ways to raise the sales speed up? It affects expansions!

badger8
04-26-11, 05:03 PM
Hey Sophia- that may have been mine- sounds familiar. I saw someone that had removed the entire dance floor, and it seemed that the people were drinking more. A few friends did a test to see if it really did work, and it didn't. The drink consumption difference was too small to amount to anything.
I agree, though, it is taking me FOREVER to get to the 750k expansion. I have almost all 5 coin drinks on the counters. I can't imagine how long the next expansion will take! Ugh!!

sophiacml
04-26-11, 05:08 PM
I knew it cause I did the test & sure it didn't work. Thing is I was being told the drinks aren't in 2/5 coins as profit. Really? I think that must be wrong cause I only notice 2/5 coins being add to my sales not more. Then, again, even you have all the 5 coins on the counter, that's not the point to gain more sales. Is obvious the speed is like a snail!

By the way, I sent you a private message.
Hey Sophia- that may have been mine- sounds familiar. I saw someone that had removed the entire dance floor, and it seemed that the people were drinking more. A few friends did a test to see if it really did work, and it didn't. The drink consumption difference was too small to amount to anything.
I agree, though, it is taking me FOREVER to get to the 750k expansion. I have almost all 5 coin drinks on the counters. I can't imagine how long the next expansion will take! Ugh!!

colagummi
04-26-11, 07:00 PM
yep...i noticed this too... i am doing test and leaving club open overnight to see what drinks sell etc. Its been since Sat. and almost nothing sold. and all counters are accessible

xokay
04-27-11, 06:25 AM
Like everyone else, my drinks are selling sooo slowly. I have like 16 counters. On the other hand, I have like 500,000 coins and I don't get how I'm making so much money but my drinks aren't selling quickly. I'm working on 2 Day masteries just to get rid of some of the counters at this point.

Generica
04-27-11, 06:41 AM
Same here. I think the problem is that the avatars visiting are a capped amount, unlike the other games which increase the number of visitors if you have more tables etc. I haven't noticed this to be the case with NS. When I add more chairs/tables, it makes virtually no difference. The traffic flow needs a big boost.

RageofMars
04-28-11, 02:54 PM
For the past two weeks, I have been making drinks that takes 16 hours - 1 day so I can work on mastery. Now half of my counters are empty and I'm able to use up all the gifts I receive daily.

Perhaps the club goers expend drinks at a rate that is average that of the shorter drinks and long drinks.

sophiacml
04-28-11, 04:54 PM
Ok... What about your sells? Did they raise quick enough for you to expand?
For the past two weeks, I have been making drinks that takes 16 hours - 1 day so I can work on mastery. Now half of my counters are empty and I'm able to use up all the gifts I receive daily.

Perhaps the club goers expend drinks at a rate that is average that of the shorter drinks and long drinks.

kooky panda
04-28-11, 07:05 PM
i was running 16 hour drinks and now 2 day drinks. I have not seen any increase in sales.

adamthefarmer
04-30-11, 03:43 PM
I'm not even making any new drinks. I have 300,000+ drinks available. I wish they were speed it up. They did for Restaurant Story when we were complaining about that way back. If something doesn't give soon, I might give up this game as it isn't any fun when you're not going anywhere.

RageofMars
05-04-11, 02:17 PM
Ok... What about your sells? Did they raise quick enough for you to expand?

I don't know the current size of my club, but the next expansion is 12x15 for 400,000 coins. Currently sitting on 1,387,000 coins, so I can buy the next two expansions if I wanted to, but I'm comfortable w/my current size at the moment. I'm level 32 with 8 drink making bars.

I've moved onto making 1 day - 2 day drinks for the past week now working on mastery. I currently have on my counters -
33,000 Good Vibes (as those are the 2day drinks I've been making lately)
5,000 Sugar Bombs
5,800 Nightowls
and anything I receive daily as gifts, but those are gone through daily.

RageofMars
05-04-11, 02:21 PM
On the same note, I do notice the avatars walking over to the counters to grab drinks. I would assume like Fashion Story, make sure the counters are accessible. It is quite possible that the drinks aren't selling because the club goers can't reach the drinks when they're looking for refreshments.

linda_xxx
05-04-11, 03:12 PM
I have 115200 drinks, I've pretty much stopped playing. All I do is stop by every other day and make a new batch of 24 or 48hr drinks.

jenni27
05-07-11, 09:17 PM
I find the tipping has gone down also (for me anyway and I tip quite a bit).....I'm thinking its bc the drinks are so slow ppl are checking in less often! :/ Also I find more places that are full bc of this.

blackxx
05-12-11, 03:54 AM
I agree, soon I will have more counters than guests in my club. Each counter with more than 30.000 drinks :-(

kooky panda
05-25-11, 07:20 AM
Looks like they have sped up the drink sales. I usually make around 9000.00 over night(7-8 hr period). This morning I made almost 16,000.00.

Good start.

sophiacml
05-25-11, 09:09 PM
I've actually made a test on it, the drinks will still sell even the counters are blocked. Have TL changed?
On the same note, I do notice the avatars walking over to the counters to grab drinks. I would assume like Fashion Story, make sure the counters are accessible. It is quite possible that the drinks aren't selling because the club goers can't reach the drinks when they're looking for refreshments.

mharjrae
06-25-11, 02:13 AM
i observed that the nightowl drink was really so slow to sell, i wonder why lol...

FireBoltI
06-28-11, 09:27 AM
will it sell faster with or without music, or if the club is bigger or is there no difference

I have a wall of drinks that aren't going anywhere, anyone want a drink?

superpenguin123
06-28-11, 08:47 PM
lol guys if u want ur drinks to sell then do what i do, i put nothing else other than the drinks they will have no choice but to buy the drinks.
over night the drink will sell or you can just not make drinks, either way.

superpenguin123
06-28-11, 08:49 PM
ummm guys ignore what i said b4 i thought u where talking about something else.

xSnowyOwlx
06-29-11, 11:21 AM
Do you even play all the games? How could you ask such question? Didn't you notice it yourself?

I don't notice this at all so I think GM has a good point asking this question. I play all the games and in Nightclub the drinks keep selling for me, but I don't keep thousands of drinks piled up.

sterlingempire
07-01-11, 05:10 PM
will it sell faster with or without music, or if the club is bigger or is there no difference

I have a wall of drinks that aren't going anywhere, anyone want a drink?

They will sell faster with music. Music attracts more customers.

sterlingempire
07-01-11, 05:11 PM

VERY good point.