PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 5/24: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe | info in posts 1-2

Pages : 1 [2]

myhsplace
05-29-18, 11:38 AM
At the rate I'm going I may never get there. Mines and mushrooms not dropping he needed items, chickens are on strike, and skunupines seem to be extinct in my kingdom. Ivy's been reliable, but she's got that 12-hr timer problem

that does stink when our game is magically chosen to have rarer drops!

instead of concentrating on ponds for trolls, i used weekend warrior to get all the red ladies and skunkupines from loadssss of chests, only place they popped up for me (well during free time that is), corn and flowers were worthless. i also put out a bunch of chickens out and red mushrooms only (i have always had better event drops with red ones compared to other mushrooms) and got all mushroom item needed and almost all the chicken ones during warrior too. Mines are another story, still want to know why the other mines are never included in these events! Think we have another warrior event coming up during this event, hopefully drops will be better for you during it and you will be able to stock up on what you need too.

comeseecomesah
05-29-18, 02:33 PM
1st collections from toy thief....kingdom 1= plush fangbeast. Kingdom 2= purple dragon

2nd collection from toy thief...kingdom 1= xp & 15 or 25 coins. Kingdom 2= plushie troll.

ShibuyaCloth
05-29-18, 02:48 PM
2nd collection from toy thief...kingdom 1= xp & 15 or 25 coins. Kingdom 2= plushie troll.

Hmm, do you have a picture of the Troll? Looks like any Plush version has a Plushie version!

AnnirasSweets
05-29-18, 03:11 PM
Got this little guy from the gifted royal chest I finally cracked open:

He dropped 2381 coins (odd amount) but nothing else, wool must be a rare drop which is no bother 'cuz that's what sheep are for after all. Anyway, he is animated but it's subtle and unfortunately just makes it look like he's got a bad case of asthma or is breathing super heavy all the time, lol.

comeseecomesah
05-29-18, 05:02 PM
Hmm, do you have a picture of the Troll? Looks like any Plush version has a Plushie version!

Sorry I can't do pictures from my tablet.

HuckleTown
05-29-18, 06:32 PM
that does stink when our game is magically chosen to have rarer drops!

instead of concentrating on ponds for trolls, i used weekend warrior to get all the red ladies and skunkupines from loadssss of chests, only place they popped up for me (well during free time that is), corn and flowers were worthless. i also put out a bunch of chickens out and red mushrooms only (i have always had better event drops with red ones compared to other mushrooms) and got all mushroom item needed and almost all the chicken ones during warrior too. Mines are another story, still want to know why the other mines are never included in these events! Think we have another warrior event coming up during this event, hopefully drops will be better for you during it and you will be able to stock up on what you need too.

If I remember correctly, this event is red mushrooms only for drops.

HuckleTown
05-29-18, 06:35 PM
Happy to report after only concentrating on event drop items, I need 1 skunkupine and 12 more Ivy visits. As long as I don't tap mines, chickens, ponds and rocks, I will only have 1 extra baron doll and 1 extra plush magic.

Fingers crossed I don't miss too many Ivy collections the next 7 days.

Good luck all. I hope those needing better drop rates find them.

christinefourtounis
05-29-18, 07:45 PM
So I got my royal chest from reaching 50 plush sword and it gave me - 3 plush swords.

zoroak
05-29-18, 10:51 PM

Inventory cards for king, troll and Thurston

jesslau9
05-30-18, 01:40 AM
i hate the chickens, why are they so stingy on the drops

ShibuyaCloth
05-30-18, 04:33 AM
Got this little guy from the gifted royal chest I finally cracked open:

He dropped 2381 coins (odd amount) but nothing else, wool must be a rare drop which is no bother 'cuz that's what sheep are for after all. Anyway, he is animated but it's subtle and unfortunately just makes it look like he's got a bad case of asthma or is breathing super heavy all the time, lol.

Check the drop next time, if it was tingling you have a heart bonus +20%, also each item overruns adds 15 coins.

MoonVillage3
05-30-18, 05:13 AM

And what's the difference between the Plushie and the Plush? Seems like a playing around with words instead of 'real' differences.

Another case is the Toy Thief.. it's the old Troll Thief in every detail who changed handbags! Recycled?!

VersaceMorrow
05-30-18, 05:41 AM
And what's the difference between the Plushie and the Plush? Seems like a playing around with words instead of 'real' differences.

Another case is the Toy Thief.. it's the old Troll Thief in every detail who changed handbags! Recycled?!

And while we are on the subject, does "toy thief" mean a thief who steals toys? Or is it a thief that is either very small or in fact a toy himself?

MoonVillage3
05-30-18, 05:58 AM
..... Also I broke down and bought the Pet Toy Thief bundle... Shocking I know, lol. But I'm thrilled I did because his inventory card claims he drops Plushie decos! I love it when pets drop decos.

8 hr timer, 32 gems to speed up.

The wool drops are just getting ridiculous at this point!

2nd collection from my Toy Thief was the Blue Dragon which I think you still need the pic of Shibuya, if not, ignore this:

I broke down and got the Toy Thief!
1st collection ... wool
2nd collection ... wool
3rd collection ... wool

Being a 'paid' item I did expect better drops. Hope his future will be more promising otherwise should be sent back to sender for a refund :(

MoonVillage3
05-30-18, 06:02 AM
And while we are on the subject, does "toy thief" mean a thief who steals toys? Or is it a thief that is either very small or in fact a toy himself?

I would say a Thief who steals Toys cause his not smaller than the Troll Thief.. but in my case.. I now say.. he's the one stealing the plush toys that should be mine and leaving only wool for me!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-18, 06:34 AM
1st collection ... wool
2nd collection ... wool
3rd collection ... wool

Being a 'paid' item I did expect better drops. Hope his future will be more promising otherwise should be sent back to sender for a refund :(
Don't feel bad, Moon, cuz you're not alone.
I've gotten the same, exact, disappointing drops. 3 collections, 3 wool. :/

I broke down and got this for the drops to use in an eventual H'ween display even though I'm not a fan of this event (besides Squire Gema, *WHAT* kids are in our kingdoms to warrant a zombie Toys 4 Tots program in May, anyway!?! Thurston & Sabina don't even have a brat yet.)
Again, we don't have kids! (besides Ivy's baby zoo & an orphanage for invisible kids)...

And in my opinion, Castle Story doesn't NEED kids!

NO KIDS, S8!!!

....and another big fat NOOOOO to $10 items that drop WOOL & not the deco items it SAYS it will drop! Hmphf.

katbtodd
05-30-18, 06:40 AM

22 hour timer

beefus
05-30-18, 06:59 AM
MOo all ya'all,

you may have noticed I've not been as vocal during this event as I have in ones past... But the LB from last time... either fixed or broke me ;)

I log in to check stuff, randomly now, I dont HAVE TO log in every 2 hours... I don't know if I'll even be able to finish this event...

(And Im not worried.) ;)

I still need 2 more Ivy collections to get my Toy Shoppe to Lvl 4, I hope I can do it by tomorrow, but if not... oh well . :)

Thanks S8 for breaking the hold this game had over me,

(Not sarcastic) I really appreciate it.

Had a great three day weekend too, logged in like three times the whole weekend.

Good luck ya'all on finishing this!

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef
Moo!

wamboltia
05-30-18, 09:55 AM
I’m happy for the lower level players and what should be an ability to gather wool from multiple sources, since the market doesn’t offer a sheep for coins. Having said that, I stay maxed on wool. I never bought a sheep and have won several sheep from going on adventures and even a few from the daily videos, not to mention we had two events where sheep were rewards, the pastel sheep and gnome sheep. Now all these prizes drop wool as well....how much wool does a person need?!?! Yet we used none of this wool to make these toys or stuff these toys with. No, instead we bash rocks to get stuffed toys???

AnnirasSweets
05-30-18, 09:57 AM
Check the drop next time, if it was tingling you have a heart bonus +20%, also each item overruns adds 15 coins.

2nd collection: No black flags or sparkles in sight, just 2381 coins and 1xp from the out-of-breath Plush King.

MoonVillage3
05-30-18, 09:58 AM
Don't feel bad, Moon, cuz you're not alone.
I've gotten the same, exact, disappointing drops. 3 collections, 3 wool. :/

I broke down and got this for the drops to use in an eventual H'ween display even though I'm not a fan of this event (besides Squire Gema, *WHAT* kids are in our kingdoms to warrant a zombie Toys 4 Tots program in May, anyway!?! Thurston & Sabina don't even have a brat yet.)
Again, we don't have kids! (besides Ivy's baby zoo & an orphanage for invisible kids)...

And in my opinion, Castle Story doesn't NEED kids!

NO KIDS, S8!!!

....and another big fat NOOOOO to $10 items that drop WOOL & not the deco items it SAYS it will drop! Hmphf.

I fully agree with you...
Another 3 hrs and if the Thief drops wool again I'll give him a punch in the nose so he stops blabbering and looking innocent. I'll call those Moo soldiers to point their cannons toward him and make him drop the toys.. AND the $10!
No kids either please! This is an adult's game! Or maybe adults with a child's mind? :confused:
Let's just say we're eternally youthful and don't want any responsibilities here! :rolleyes:

Ginnyfe
05-30-18, 11:18 AM
It seems to be quite easy to collect enough swords to get the queen and king price even if I didn't upgrade my toy shoppe to level 6. Just will be missing some crowns. Have you guys noticed this?

podunkiana
05-30-18, 11:24 AM
I have a lvl 50 account that does not require 4 Plush Skunks to upgrade to LVL 6.. Sorry if this has already been posted.

DeeDeeBird70
05-30-18, 12:47 PM
I have a lvl 50 account that does not require 4 Plush Skunks to upgrade to LVL 6.. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Same in my Level 50, so have 4 souvenirs.

scavaig
05-30-18, 12:52 PM

22 hour timer

How many plushie swords does it need? Thanks

ShibuyaCloth
05-30-18, 12:55 PM

Rare drop from the Royal Toy Chest. No Swords

scavaig
05-30-18, 01:17 PM
Rare drop from the Royal Toy Chest. No Swords

Oh my goodness ..... So not the grand prize!

and both called ' plush prince and princess' ........ And both chance to drop energy ......

Swoon ;-) ......

Btw anyone know how many swords for the grand prize?

ShibuyaCloth
05-30-18, 01:32 PM
Oh my goodness ..... So not the grand prize!

and both called ' plush prince and princess' ........ And both chance to drop energy ......

Swoon ;-) ......

Btw anyone know how many swords for the grand prize?

Sorry I mixed up with the King. Yeap this is the grand prize, 650 Swords.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909028.png_2v_31020.png
Plush Prince + Princess (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PlushPrincePrincess)
Storable: Yes
Info: The cutest couple in the toy box! Visit them for a chance to find Energy, Wisp Lanterns, Earth Wisps, Adventure materials and more.
Type: Decoration
Source: Event
Requirements: 1000 gems
Drops: Coins, Energy, Wool, Hearty Feast, Wisp Lantern, Earth Wisp
Events: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe - May 2018
Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Collection Speed-up: 88 gems
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104681
Comments: 5th Individual Prize (650 Plush Sword)

scavaig
05-30-18, 01:47 PM
Thanks .... 650? ... Seems very do-able :-)

AnnirasSweets
05-30-18, 01:52 PM
And let us not forget that we may purchase the final prize in the market right now for the one time only; low, low, cost of 1,000 gems!

Seriously, s8?! I get that being able to purchase a second prize item in the market can be seen as a draw. I, myself, might be tempted to round out my inventory and purchase the second items if only they were worth the gems but they're not. Even if these items go on sale tomorrow for half price (as has been known to happen in events) and I could purchase the Plush Prince+Princess for 500 gems I'd still pass and save my gems for the next sale offer for an older Ali with more reliable drops or even a weekly.

644 coins every 8 hours from the Plush Castle does not merit the price tag of 175 gems in my mind. A player could purchase 4 sheep for that price (also take up the same space on the board) and get other drops included with the rare wool the castle offers. 100 gems for the deco only Red Dragon? Insane!

*sigh* As ever, s8 you've come so close to being awesome but missed the mark by a mile due to greediness. In conclusion, this long time player says YES to ability to purchase event prizes in market, NO to the offensive price-tags and near worthless drops.

meme1098
05-30-18, 03:00 PM
And let us not forget that we may purchase the final prize in the market right now for the one time only; low, low, cost of 1,000 gems!

Seriously, s8?! I get that being able to purchase a second prize item in the market can be seen as a draw. I, myself, might be tempted to round out my inventory and purchase the second items if only they were worth the gems but they're not. Even if these items go on sale tomorrow for half price (as has been known to happen in events) and I could purchase the Plush Prince+Princess for 500 gems I'd still pass and save my gems for the next sale offer for an older Ali with more reliable drops or even a weekly.

644 coins every 8 hours from the Plush Castle does not merit the price tag of 175 gems in my mind. A player could purchase 4 sheep for that price (also take up the same space on the board) and get other drops included with the rare wool the castle offers. 100 gems for the deco only Red Dragon? Insane!

*sigh* As ever, s8 you've come so close to being awesome but missed the mark by a mile due to greediness. In conclusion, this long time player says YES to ability to purchase event prizes in market, NO to the offensive price-tags and near worthless drops.

*LIKE*

I thought all the same things about the exorbitant prices! 100 gems for a deco item? Insane!

As a poster stated during the last goals (a knight for 1400 gems then), 1,000 gems for an item😳...that item better be dropping alis🙄

katbtodd
05-30-18, 03:09 PM

650 swords yes it's the last prize you earn by collecting swords

GlvtenFree
05-30-18, 09:34 PM
decorations/ items i have seen drop from the 50gem royal toy chest so far
pink plush dragon
blue plush dragon
green plush dragon
purple plush dragon
plush knight
plush troll
plush skunkupine
plush fangbeast
and anywhere between 5-25 swords in combination with deco or alone, aswell as a pink plush dragon with a fangbeast

MoonVillage3
05-30-18, 10:23 PM
1st collection ... wool
2nd collection ... wool
3rd collection ... wool

I fully agree with you...
Another 3 hrs and if the Thief drops wool again I'll give him a punch in the nose so he stops blabbering and looking innocent. I'll call those Moo soldiers to point their cannons toward him and make him drop the toys.. AND the $10!
No kids either please! This is an adult's game! Or maybe adults with a child's mind? :confused:
Let's just say we're eternally youthful and don't want any responsibilities here! :rolleyes:

4th collection ... wool! :(

And to believe I/we paid 10$ for this guy who promised 'plush' drops of all colors! I haven't got a decent drop out of him!

This surely is not a way to make players buy other additions for cash! Not me anyway! Unbelievable but true. Do we have to squeeze him or something to make decent drops? Quite ridiculous!

What I don't understand is why are drops reduced so rare? We know this guy is all programmed! It surely is NOT good publicity and even if did have frequent plush drops.. how could this damage the income of the game?

Or is mine a 'good' 'plush' thief who didn't steal anything and his wool stuffing is coming out from the inside his pockets! Really disappointing!

suzishine
05-30-18, 10:57 PM
4th collection ... wool! :(

And to believe I/we paid 10$ for this guy who promised 'plush' drops of all colors! I haven't got a decent drop out of him!

This surely is not a way to make players buy other additions for cash! Not me anyway! Unbelievable but true. Do we have to squeeze him or something to make decent drops? Quite ridiculous!

What I don't understand is why are drops reduced so rare? We know this guy is all programmed! It surely is NOT good publicity and even if did have frequent plush drops.. how could this damage the income of the game?

Or is mine a 'good' 'plush' thief who didn't steal anything and his wool stuffing is coming out from the inside his pockets! Really disappointing!

That?s ridiculous...! I think that when you buy an item for $$$ it should be an extra bounus for the player- the description reads it drops the stuffed plushie toy dragons and wool ... and then possibility for other drops... .. now, if the dragons, it promised to drop, is a super rare drop... how rare are then the other surprised special items?

And really, S8, are stuffed plushie toy dragons going to give the player ?super energy ? or something to be ?ahead? of other players? I think not- s8 should reward those players and give the promised drops and more!

After all the game is for players and by that it should be covering the satisfaction of the ?costumer? ... one would think that was priority ONE!
... it rather seems that they almost trick us instead...

... I did not buy the thief-but the ones who did should be awarded the promised drops more frequently and given more special decorations or materials so that more players would want to buy it!

RevdKathy
05-30-18, 11:50 PM
When was the storyline about the plague that wiped out the skunkupine population? Did I miss that? I can't seem to find any these days. It worries me a lot more than the Troll-doll: that's a guarantee from twice daily visits to Ivy. But I fear come Monday I'll have all those ready and be waiting for Queen dolls.

Might Ivy have a potion for Skunk plague to revive them? Or Old Thomas a spell? I'm too cheap to spend gems.

suzishine
05-31-18, 12:30 AM
When was the storyline about the plague that wiped out the skunkupine population? Did I miss that? I can't seem to find any these days. It worries me a lot more than the Troll-doll: that's a guarantee from twice daily visits to Ivy. But I fear come Monday I'll have all those ready and be waiting for Queen dolls.

Might Ivy have a potion for Skunk plague to revive them? Or Old Thomas a spell? I'm too cheap to spend gems.

Have you tried wheat, tomatoes or corn? Those gave me skunkupines; also sugar plants.. and toy chests - isn?t WW tomorrow? Maybe try buying loads of chests and you?ll get some skunkupines hopefully! ❤️❤️❤️

RevdKathy
05-31-18, 12:42 AM
65 Tomatoes, one skunk. I have wheat growing now, but I'm maxed on corn and sugar. I've finished the toy chests and got all the plush magic I need: as the skunks there were one every 4-5 chests (80-100 energy) I'd rather go round things I actually need. I'm harvesting shrubs for dark pollen but no skunks there.

It's just a tad frustrating as I know I'll get an aqua there if I go near anything fishy, or a boar if I go to the mines. I blame Ivy capturing one and keeping it prisoner... Err pet. Reckon she's scared them all away.

federerGOAT
05-31-18, 04:14 AM
Plush Prince and Princess first drop: 3 energy, sword and wool.

katbtodd
05-31-18, 05:08 AM
Plush Prince and Princess first drop: 3 energy, sword and wool.

Mine dropped ,3 energies,3 wisps ,sword and 2 wool

MoonVillage3
05-31-18, 05:26 AM
5th collection ... PLUSHIE SKUNKUPINE !!!! WOW!

maxiandtaz
05-31-18, 08:25 AM
Ok so I too am highly dissatisfied with my toy thief. It has dropped nothing at all but wool and I don't even need wool. I feel like I have wasted 10 to harvest wool. When will my toy thief start to drop something else. It makes me not want to spend any money on things it is not fair. I don't mind spending but do not like being deceived.

Ginnyfe
05-31-18, 10:06 AM
Would you Toy Thief owners please send pictures of the deco in your kingdom? I'd love to see them. Or add you guys as neighbors.

ladyperidot
05-31-18, 10:51 AM

LOL!! Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read your post

ladyperidot
05-31-18, 10:53 AM
Sorry I mixed up with the King. Yeap this is the grand prize, 650 Swords.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909028.png_2v_31020.png
Plush Prince + Princess (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PlushPrincePrincess)
Storable: Yes
Info: The cutest couple in the toy box! Visit them for a chance to find Energy, Wisp Lanterns, Earth Wisps, Adventure materials and more.
Type: Decoration
Source: Event
Requirements: 1000 gems
Drops: Coins, Energy, Wool, Hearty Feast, Wisp Lantern, Earth Wisp
Events: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe - May 2018
Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Collection Speed-up: 88 gems
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104681
Comments: 5th Individual Prize (650 Plush Sword)

Looking at what they drop, I'm not sure I really care if I get them or not. Their eyes kind of creep me out anyways.
Just got the chest for the 4th individual prize...it gave me 7 plushie swords. Glad I didn't spend real money!

maxiandtaz
05-31-18, 10:54 AM
Would you Toy Thief owners please send pictures of the deco in your kingdom? I'd love to see them. Or add you guys as neighbors.
I can't post pictures can't figure out how but feel free to add me I play constantly

meme1098
05-31-18, 10:58 AM
It's really very easy. Tap Reply to Thread or tap in the thread window. See that square right above here with the pic of a tree?

Just tap that. Find the pic you want & tap upload. Your done! Good luck.

riverly
05-31-18, 11:12 AM
To add to Meme's post. You have to be on full site mode to see those options. I play on I phone and do not use full site on the forum. The print is way to tiny. But Meme's right. When you get these options, posting pics is easy. Sometimes you have to edit a pic. But still easy.

AnnirasSweets
05-31-18, 12:35 PM

Back on page 2/post 11, Shibuya has pics of all the known decos so far but if you're wanting to see what they look like placed here's a pic of the ones I've gotten so far:

Jennerwein1
05-31-18, 01:07 PM
Royal toy chest won: 7 swords. Really??? Now all I need to do is make 6 little Knight gifts. Concentrating on the Mermaid quest again, being bored with this one. I refuse to spend money or gems on this disappointing event. The plush castle went into storage, since all it gave me was a few coins. I have zero plush toys, which is just as well.

perry5
05-31-18, 01:57 PM
Wow...my “big” individual prize in the royal toy box for reaching the 250 mark...11 swords...about the collection amount for my level 5 toy shoppe. I am beyond underwhelmed.

Tealantern
05-31-18, 02:41 PM
Do you think the royal toy chests may get reduced in gem price towards the end of the event?

ladyperidot
05-31-18, 02:44 PM
Wow...my “big” individual prize in the royal toy box for reaching the 250 mark...11 swords...about the collection amount for my level 5 toy shoppe. I am beyond underwhelmed.

That's 4 more than I got!

Jennerwein1
05-31-18, 03:03 PM
That's 4 more than I got!
Same here! Why would I buy one, even at a reduced price, for that kind of a drop?????

Tealantern
05-31-18, 03:14 PM
It’s crazy isn’t it?!

I would buy one (just one) at a reduced price though for a chance of a better price ;)

I was extremely lucky with my two royal chests. The first one gave me a Thurston and the second one gave me two plushies - blue dragon and troll.

I understand that not so many of my neighbours did so well.:(

skruffi23
05-31-18, 04:17 PM
Weekend Warrior is coming up tomorrow (hopefully). Does anyone know what time it starts in California USA? I'm in Australia & trying to work out what time I have to get up.

comeseecomesah
05-31-18, 05:31 PM
Drop from plush prince and princess....2 energy and 1 simple feast. Definitely simple feast,which is not listed yet in drops info.

federerGOAT
05-31-18, 11:08 PM
Weekend Warrior is coming up tomorrow (hopefully). Does anyone know what time it starts in California USA? I'm in Australia & trying to work out what time I have to get up.

I'm in Melbourne.
Think it starts 5am Melbourne time.
I'm usually up early (need to reset my circadian rhythm) and have noticed that there is 7(maybe 6) hours left of the weekend warrior by 6am.

suzishine
06-01-18, 12:03 AM
Royal toy chest won: 7 swords. Really??? Now all I need to do is make 6 little Knight gifts. Concentrating on the Mermaid quest again, being bored with this one. I refuse to spend money or gems on this disappointing event. The plush castle went into storage, since all it gave me was a few coins. I have zero plush toys, which is just as well.

I didn?t even place the ones I have won... two stuffed plush dragons (red and orange) and the *** castle.... so bored with this event, will be finished with it in two hours now..

I was so surprised, in a very good way, when lorelei showed up (haven?t bought her yet but I will) but for a second I thought it was going to be an amazing event! Oh well maybe there will be mermaids, mystical creatures with the upcoming event!

PrincessCelestian
06-01-18, 01:30 AM

Someone mentioned using WW to chop a ton of toy chests. I agree with this strategy. I did it last week and got more than enough queen dolls to finish the event.

HuckleTown
06-01-18, 02:16 AM
Wow...my ?big? individual prize in the royal toy box for reaching the 250 mark...11 swords...about the collection amount for my level 5 toy shoppe. I am beyond underwhelmed.

That's 7 more than I got.

Completely ridiculous. S8 needs to stop random drops and prizes for the same effort.

Ginnyfe
06-01-18, 05:56 AM
Back on page 2/post 11, Shibuya has pics of all the known decos so far but if you're wanting to see what they look like placed here's a pic of the ones I've gotten so far:

Thank you maxiandtaz and AnnirasSweets!

beefus
06-01-18, 06:05 AM
While continuing to wait on Ivy, Bran and I search for the ever elusive Skunkupine.

Literally, 120 plots of tomatoes, and four 20 chop chests chopped and want to guess the total Skunkupine appeared count?

0 (that's a ZERO)

Days, ago I would have gone off on a rant on how S8 does change the spawn rate percentages despite their lack of insistent denial.

But I am apathetic at best :) To rant I have to care, and heh, it seems I don't as much any more.

I logged in to check on well, I don't honestly know why I logged in other than it used to be a habit for SO long.... getting the morning Ali's, swapping out the crops, setting up the production for the day.

Giddy about the free time I have back.

Thank you again for the Leader Board event!!!!

All Hail the MOothraki!!
Chief Beef
MOo!

wamboltia
06-01-18, 07:33 AM
Royal toy chest (250 sword) prize yielded a purple stuffed dragon (that I don’t want; or any of these other stuffed things) and I think 3 plush swords.... 3.... really?! I will be so glad when this is over. And I hate to be that way but to me, the only positive about this whole ugly event is the building. It actually looks like original castle story stuff. Oh, and the energy crates...

perry5
06-01-18, 11:31 AM
2 more little knight gifts to go...2 more trips to Ivy‘s...putting all attention back to the never-ending mermaid/coral castle event (not sure I will EVER finish!) Bored to tears with chopping toy boxes and this current event! Prizes are simply not worth the energy required to complete it.

CharlieGirl9
06-01-18, 11:35 AM
Hmm. Really don't know what to do with WW. I'm just waiting on Ivy, don't have any other goals.
But it seems a bit of a waste not to take advantage of free energy.

ShibuyaCloth
06-01-18, 12:24 PM
The last pics & cards are in. Event done.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104681-Castle-Story-5-24-Ye-Ol-Toy-Shoppe-info-in-posts-1-2&p=1517448&viewfull=1#post1517448

HuckleTown
06-01-18, 12:42 PM
Hmm. Really don't know what to do with WW. I'm just waiting on Ivy, don't have any other goals.
Not doing WW, I only have 7 Ivy collections left, I don't need rocks or wood so what would I use unlimited energy on?

Lavenderdale
06-01-18, 12:52 PM

Same "problem." If I put out trees or rocks they'll max in 2 seconds. Halfway through my animals, too. I decided to waste it the old-fashioned way. I'm putting out 27 ponds and fighting every troll thief I strike. I don't need anything, but maybe he'll drop a troll essence or fur, idk. I can dream

CharlieGirl9
06-01-18, 12:58 PM
Not doing WW, I only have 7 Ivy collections left, I don't need rocks or wood so what would I use unlimited energy on?

I found about 50 cursed reefs in my inventory, so I chopped 20 of those and got some cursed coral. Sometimes the elves ask for it, and I never seem to have enough. And I put out all the things that drop red petals (like withering bush) and maxed out my red petals. Never know ... might need them.

beefus
06-01-18, 12:58 PM
While continuing to wait on Ivy, Bran and I search for the ever elusive Skunkupine.

Literally, 120 plots of tomatoes, and four 20 chop chests chopped and want to guess the total Skunkupine appeared count?

0 (that's a ZERO)

Days, ago I would have gone off on a rant on how S8 does change the spawn rate percentages despite their lack of insistent denial.

But I am apathetic at best :) To rant I have to care, and heh, it seems I don't as much any more.

I logged in to check on well, I don't honestly know why I logged in other than it used to be a habit for SO long.... getting the morning Ali's, swapping out the crops, setting up the production for the day.

Giddy about the free time I have back.

Thank you again for the Leader Board event!!!!

All Hail the MOothraki!!
Chief Beef
MOo!

I planted and harvested 168 plots of tomatoes before I popped a single Skunkupine! (He appeared on plot 169)

Ha, beat that!

Andro45
06-01-18, 03:44 PM
I kinda like this event. Not sure if we're getting anything useful in the end, but enjoying this nonetheless.

On a side note: I just finished the weekend warrior and normally you would get 40 energy after the 10 minutes are over. I noticed (last week and week before also) that the energy counter said 40 and about 10 seconds later 19. Or, after tapping 7 ponds, 15. I thought at first maybe it was because you're tapping like crazy during the 10 minutes, that the game was behind a little and you lost the energy due to unfinished tapping....But...I specifically took care to be finished tapping at the 00.00 minute mark (even tapped "edit") and I still lost the energy (40 -> 19).
It would be nice if the 10 minutes were really 10 minutes and not less than 6, due to connectivity problems (not on my end!). Last week I was lucky, trying to get in the game for about 10 minutes, but fortunately there were 7 minutes left on the clock when I finally got in. I had the "Castle story is an online game"-message about 5 times then. Tonight I got it 3 times and less than 6 minutes were left.
Kingdom #2 just crashed with 5 minutes left (with the swipe and collect method). That one never crashes...And 40 energy going down to 27 almost immediately while finished tapping. Second round: 40 -> 26. Definitely finished tapping before 0 seconds. Weird.
Even with all the problems, the weekend warrior is extremely helpful. Looks like I'm going to make it, but will have to wait for Ivy (8 more collections to go).

Edit: I'm not sure the quick collect method saves a lot of time during the weekend warrior. I'm gettting a brown screen for at least 8-10 seconds and after that I still have to wait for all the items to be collected.

AnnirasSweets
06-01-18, 04:08 PM
@Andro45

I've found that when doing quick collect during WW, I have to make sure to collect after every 40-60 taps. If I wait longer than that to quick collect it freezes up for nearly a full minute. Others have noted the same thing but it seems as though each device is different as to how many taps is ideal for the quick collect to work to our advantage. I can't recall the numbers but this was definitely discussed in the WW thread as was the issue of the 40 energy given after WW. On my device, if I use any of the 40 energy from the bar, it is then subtracted from my total energy once it's restored but for others the 40 energy seems to act as a bonus.

katbean2
06-01-18, 04:43 PM
What is 'quick collect'?

@Andro45

I've found that when doing quick collect during WW, I have to make sure to collect after every 40-60 taps. If I wait longer than that to quick collect it freezes up for nearly a full minute. Others have noted the same thing but it seems as though each device is different as to how many taps is ideal for the quick collect to work to our advantage. I can't recall the numbers but this was definitely discussed in the WW thread as was the issue of the 40 energy given after WW. On my device, if I use any of the 40 energy from the bar, it is then subtracted from my total energy once it's restored but for others the 40 energy seems to act as a bonus.

AnnirasSweets
06-01-18, 04:52 PM
Quick collect is a way of collecting a bunch of items at once rather than the standard tap item A, collect drops, tap item B, collect drops and so on.

To quote the HUB help/information post which is very helpful: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98066-Castle-Story-Help-and-Information-for-new-players

7. Can I collect items quickly / automatically?
Yes, there are a couple of ways to collect automatically: Click all items to be collected, then
i) click on the "Menu/Social" then close the "Social" page. Items are placed in your inventory right away! Or
ii) Pull down the notification bar then push up your notification bar it will also automatically collect everything you had clicked. (iOS) or
iii) Double click the home screen and then go back into your game via the thumbnail (iOS)

skruffi23
06-01-18, 08:23 PM
For WW I had about 9 free Ocean Reefs in storage so I got them all out & chopped them, plus some anenomes. I bought about 5 Cursed Reefs, made sure i didn't have a monster parked, and fought Marmoseas. Now got nearly all my venom for the next upgrade to lvl 6. To keep it on topic, I too have done everything else for event & now waiting for 4 more collections from Ivy, but I chopped a couple of toy boxes to get rid of them.

MoonVillage3
06-01-18, 10:19 PM
I don't think this has been mentioned before.. but once you've upgraded the Toy Shoppe to 6th:

X-Eyed plush dollies don't drop anymore.
Crafts disappear from crafting positions.
Event related offers are still available in the Market.
Toy Thief (sales item) still drops Plushies amongst wool. (more wool than plushies though lol!)

MoonVillage3
06-01-18, 10:47 PM
I planted and harvested 168 plots of tomatoes before I popped a single Skunkupine! (He appeared on plot 169)

Ha, beat that!

Can't beat that.. lol! My method came only from Rock chopping and mostly Chest chopping. They all came in. Plots were not working for me either, nor other usual places.
I see that animals to be spawned during event come from places to do with the events. Not the usual places as outside events.

katbean2
06-01-18, 11:38 PM
Thank you! This was so helpful. :)

suzishine
06-02-18, 03:29 AM
Dont know if it has been updated but the lower requirements, for me anyway (level 34), was six of each and no plush skunkupines to upgrade the toy shop to last level.

As for WW - I am only level 34, and have loads of expansions to do and also a list of goals some that takes forever... since I was already finished with the event I used the free energy to fill up on everything you get from trees and rocks (wood and stone fills up fast, but not sap and coal feks).. so was great for me even though I didn?t need any materials for the event.

😊

cmgermaine
06-02-18, 05:14 AM
In the beginning I bought a Toy Thief which the description was vague as to what will drop from him. It was only wool. Great just what I needed. Then a purple plush dragon dropped. I placed it next to the purchased red and yellow ones. Then my game reset itself and my purple dragon was gone :( I checked storage but not there. Not a big deal but annoying since it was the only interesting thing I got from the toy thief which apparently was a waste of gems. That’s the frustrating part.

ladlasse
06-02-18, 10:22 AM
I wasn't able to do WW last weekend due to an out of state trip to visit relatives, but I was still able to complete the task (almost). I still have two more Ivy collections and crafting before upgrading to level 6, but I have 4 days so no problem. When WW showed up yesterday, I didn't do it. No need. They've been helpful for past tasks, and I'm sure would have helped if I could have done the one last weekend. It's still possible to finish early without it though. I was able to get skunkupines from chopping the chests. Nothing else seemed to spawn them.

martincasey15
06-02-18, 01:39 PM
Has anyone actually got the plush king from a royal chest? I've spent more gems than I care to mention on royal chests and no sign of him.

VersaceMorrow
06-02-18, 02:35 PM
Has anyone actually got the plush king from a royal chest? I've spent more gems than I care to mention on royal chests and no sign of him.

I did.... he drops about $2350 in coins. Not a bad thing to have out for easy pile of cash with his small 1x1 footprint.

SpiritWind00
06-02-18, 08:44 PM
Please stay on topic. Posts about the eleven trades and items are off topic and have been removed.

suzishine
06-03-18, 01:15 AM
Please stay on topic. Posts about the eleven trades and items are off topic and have been removed.

I dont know if you?ve seen, but I posted about my requirements during this event and last upgrade I needed 6 of each not 8 and no skunkupines... are there then different requirements for lower players? I am level 34.

Btw. Hope you have a great day sweetie, love visiting you! ❤️

SpiritWind00
06-03-18, 01:48 AM
I dont know if you?ve seen, but I posted about my requirements during this event and last upgrade I needed 6 of each not 8 and no skunkupines... are there then different requirements for lower players? I am level 34.

Btw. Hope you have a great day sweetie, love visiting you! ❤️
(:) Hope you're having a lovely weekend too! )
In past community events there have been 3 tiers for players. I think you'd likely be in the mid range up to L40. I've changed post 1 to say 6 of each gift. It's so helpful to have players post different level requirements as there are far more players who visit as guests and look at what's needed but don't post.

AnnirasSweets
06-03-18, 09:02 AM
Figured I'd post my drops from the Prince+Princess:

1st collection: 1000 coins, Wool, Earth Wisp, Simple Feast, 2 energy
2nd collection: 1000 coins, Wool, Earth Wisp, Light Armor, 4 energy
3rd collection: 1000 coins, Wool, Earth Wisp, Hearty Feast, 2 energy

Feedback for s8:
PROS - I think that all the items with high timers (16 hr and up) should have multiple drops and the coins they drop should be significant. The Prince+Princess tick both of those boxes so I'm happy in that respect.

CONS - While I appreciate the fact that they drop feasts, it would've been nice if they dropped feasts other than Simple and Hearty. I only say this because the last dozen items that were released and drop feasts all drop the same two feasts so at this point it's getting a little redundant. Also, though I think the creepy dead eye thing is fine, lots of players weren't so keen on it. My small issue with the visual of the prizes is that they don't really fit in with everything else in our realms. There are so many great characters that have been introduced over the years both story line and event based so it would be nice if we could go back to them and continue building on their stories in future event.

HuckleTown
06-04-18, 05:45 PM
These events would be more fun and community oriented if there were certain tasks needed to be completed each day.

I'm 5 hours from finishing, ho hum.

wamboltia
06-04-18, 08:38 PM
Did my last collection for the night and I knew it would be close and was so hoping to be done and get my final stuffed people...649 swords!! I could’ve thrown my phone. I’m not staying up to squeeze in another collection.

MoonVillage3
06-04-18, 09:40 PM
Did my last collection for the night and I knew it would be close and was so hoping to be done and get my final stuffed people...649 swords!! I could’ve thrown my phone. I’m not staying up to squeeze in another collection.
not necessary to squeeze in collections.. there's still 1day 20hrs+ of collections to be done. community prize is only at 57% I see this morning.. I'm hoping for enough crown rewards to obtain the Guard Walker. you'll get for sure the Prince & Princess the next round.

stm4522
06-05-18, 05:50 PM
Is anyone getting Plush Dragons when you collect from the Toy Thief? I bought the Toy Thief but all I have gotten is 15 coins after 8 hours. I only bought it so I could get the Plush Dragons so 15 coins is very disappointing. I have collected several times in the last few days. Paying $9.95 for it was really another rip-off S8. You should be ashamed to do that to your players!

mistycarrie
06-06-18, 03:02 AM
Is anyone getting Plush Dragons when you collect from the Toy Thief? I bought the Toy Thief but all I have gotten is 15 coins after 8 hours. I only bought it so I could get the Plush Dragons so 15 coins is very disappointing. I have collected several times in the last few days. Paying $9.95 for it was really another rip-off S8. You should be ashamed to do that to your players!

I’ve had 3 or 4 plush dragons off it - all different colours

jesslau9
06-06-18, 03:15 AM
Completed it 2 hours ago. did zero weekend warrior. Spent zero gems. Missed out on Ivy a few times. But still made it. The 100 swords for leveling to level 6 helped me hit 631 swords so my last collection got me over 650. Glad to not have to grow trees. i must say I didn't thought i wanted to do 8 of each plushie but it ended up to be not that difficult

jesslau9
06-06-18, 03:18 AM
Oh but to add, the prizes are all boring. Probably thats why it wasn't hard. Whenever they had a good last individual prize, i could never finish

jbfps116
06-06-18, 04:38 AM
probably no sign of how many crowns we get for the last community prize..

HuckleTown
06-06-18, 04:47 AM
probably no sign of how many crowns we get for the last community prize..

I'm thinking 40 because that's how many I need to be able to get all 3 characters, Baron, Maya, Guardsman

Lavenderdale
06-06-18, 07:34 AM
I spent my crowns last time on getting that guardsman. Not because I wanted him; he's firmly in the bank like the other walkers. no, I wanted those doggies!! Got em, too. Will take months to get Maya now, I'm sure. But ... doggies.

riverly
06-06-18, 10:20 AM
I spent my crowns last time on getting that guardsman. Not because I wanted him; he's firmly in the bank like the other walkers. no, I wanted those doggies!! Got em, too. Will take months to get Maya now, I'm sure. But ... doggies.Me too. Don't care for the walkers , but those are the first 2 dogs I actually wanted. Real dogs. Not the prissy, sissy kind. Lol.
My first drop from the plushie couple was a lantern. Very happy with that. Hope it stays that way, but in the past the good drops kinda faded away.
All in all this was an ok event, because it fit perfectly in my time schedule these last couple of weeks.

Slrasnake1
06-06-18, 10:23 AM
I can't believe how quiet this thread is. I've never seen it this quiet on the last day of an event. I think it's a sign of how burnt out and tired of the endless mind numbing events most of us are feeling. Hopefully s8 is listening.

CharlieGirl9
06-06-18, 10:28 AM
I can't believe how quiet this thread is. I've never seen it this quiet on the last day of an event. I think it's a sign of how burnt out and tired of the endless mind numbing events most of us are feeling. Hopefully s8 is listening.

It might also be a sign that most people finished early. This was the first event in a long time that I finished on my old iPad account. I managed to finish in about ten days even though I only checked it twice a day.

VersaceMorrow
06-06-18, 11:09 AM
I am starting to think that the plush couple aren't a minimum of two energy, I think it is 2 energy period. Unless I am just unlucky...

wamboltia
06-06-18, 12:10 PM

I was thinking the same thing. These forums use to be 100pages long and the last few have made it over 30 pages. I think people know that S8 doesn?t listen or care and they are going to keep churning out stuff to cater to gem spenders. Unfortunately, some of these gem items have been kind of a rip-off. But they made their money at the end of the day

scavaig
06-06-18, 12:50 PM

Have been thinking the same for the last couple of days.... There does not seem to be a lot of interest with this event.

I was going to post when I got the final prize ..... But somehow it just didn't seem important enough to post. There just seems to be a cloud of gloom at the moment....

scavaig
06-06-18, 01:48 PM
I am starting to think that the plush couple aren't a minimum of two energy, I think it is 2 energy period. Unless I am just unlucky...

No you are not just unlucky .... 2 energy drop everytime for me as well.

katbtodd
06-06-18, 03:27 PM

I gotten a 10 from them yesterday

Glimmerdust15
06-06-18, 04:28 PM

Yes to this!!!

I?ve found the forum invaluable and I love reading all the comments. I?m posting for the first time to share my disappointment at what used to be a great game. It’s not just events, like a sims game that make it fun. Its also the storyline that keep it interesting.

HuckleTown
06-06-18, 05:59 PM
So, did we not get the last community prize?

topmom952
06-06-18, 06:35 PM
So, did we not get the last community prize?

I just got mine. 50 crowns

And "weekend warrior" just started! Think I'm sitting this one out.
It's called weekday warrior and it's 16 hours.

VersaceMorrow
06-06-18, 07:17 PM

I guess they want to make sure it isn't useful during an event

Jennerwein1
06-06-18, 07:19 PM

Sitting it out,too. I don‘t want to loose my 920 energy I have saved up for tomorrow.
And I agree, it has been really quiet around here. I personally am burned out on this kind of event, especially since I don‘t like the prizes. Weird, creepy things, which look out of place. Just my personal opinion.

sarahmarah888
06-06-18, 09:16 PM
I guess they want to make sure it isn't useful during an event

lol,it's exactly till start of the event. i swear-if there won't be any WW tomorrow or during the weekend cause they do not want to make it useful-i would thanks for the game and quit.it's sad&won't be easy but such behaviour like S8 right now don't deserve nothing else+i cannot spend whole day playing CS,there is also a private life.
50 crowns for so many community work is also a joke. we'll see how about the new event.

suzishine
06-06-18, 10:37 PM
lol,it's exactly till start of the event. i swear-if there won't be any WW tomorrow or during the weekend cause they do not want to make it useful-i would thanks for the game and quit.it's sad&won't be easy but such behaviour like S8 right now don't deserve nothing else+i cannot spend whole day playing CS,there is also a private life.
50 crowns for so many community work is also a joke. we'll see how about the new event.

Wow. 50..... thought it would be to least 100.... oh well...

RevdKathy
06-06-18, 10:46 PM
Annoyed about the weekDAY warrior. What use is that to those of us who have to work? Plus, I haven't even fed my daily allies for a couple of days since I finished. I still have mermaid goals, but those are slow going and expensive in coin.

I thought the point was a boost to celebrate the weekend, and a leg up with the goal that started Thursday. I can see the point of moving it to benefit different time zones or even lifestyles. But putting it so you can't use it for a timed goal makes it worthless.

topmom952
06-06-18, 10:56 PM
I sure wish there was a break between events. Even one week off to work on kingdom between events would be nice. Trying to upgrade my Faerie Bulb right now. So much living wood is needed. Then the mermaid goals. Still need lots of those pesky (but rare) eels. Oh well, good thing I'm not in a hurry.

PurpleScorpion76
06-06-18, 11:43 PM
I just woke up to the crowns prize and ‘weekday warrior’ got 11 hours left, well 12 when I woke up. Not participating in it. It sounds ridiculous but I’ve only got 5,000,000 left after the excruciating prices of the mermaid stuff and I had 23,000,000 before it arrived. I’ll be chopping cursed reefs for pleasure when I’ve got extra energy and when I haven’t exhausted all my coin producing items. I’ve also got to work. Like most of us. I could arrange my kingdom and get everything ready for Fridays but this won’t be my main focus today. Strangely, a few days ago after I’d defeated Heska for the first time I thought I won’t be participating in ‘weekend warrior’ because I’ve mostly got all mermaid items at capacity. Apart from I think the orange and blue coral. And I had wasting energy and continually getting the black flag. So I’m already find with this decision.

PrincessCelestian
06-07-18, 04:16 AM
Annoyed about the weekDAY warrior. What use is that to those of us who have to work? Plus, I haven't even fed my daily allies for a couple of days since I finished. I still have mermaid goals, but those are slow going and expensive in coin.

I thought the point was a boost to celebrate the weekend, and a leg up with the goal that started Thursday. I can see the point of moving it to benefit different time zones or even lifestyles. But putting it so you can't use it for a timed goal makes it worthless.

Wednesday is usually date night for us after work. So chances are, I will NEVER play weekday warrior. I noticed it so late last night that I was headed to bed. Honestly I hadn?t even looked at CS almost all day. I have well over 4000 energy at the moment saved up because I have had nothing to do for 10 days now. And I am not that overly thrilled about more pirates. I used to be so obsessed with this game that I played it constantly. I think S8 has managed to cure me of my obsession with its game. Thanks S8! I am now a recovering CS addict.

HuckleTown
06-07-18, 05:40 AM
I sure wish there was a break between events. Even one week off to work on kingdom between events would be nice. Trying to upgrade my Faerie Bulb right now. So much living wood is needed. Then the mermaid goals. Still need lots of those pesky (but rare) eels. Oh well, good thing I'm not in a hurry.

Topmom, I'm in the same situation. 8 more faeri sap to make 280 living wood, crazy.

AnnirasSweets
06-07-18, 08:25 AM
Sitting it out,too. I don?t want to loose my 920 energy I have saved up for tomorrow.
And I agree, it has been really quiet around here. I personally am burned out on this kind of event, especially since I don?t like the prizes. Weird, creepy things, which look out of place. Just my personal opinion.

I can understand sitting it out if you don't need to stock up on anything but the WW goals don't affect your stored energy. I always start with more than 40 energy and I've never lost any due to WW. It looks like you do once it's finished but after a force close it's all back.

I've only been logging in once a day to collect my energy and gift since I finished the event so I didn't even realize they had given the WW until I read about it. I'm hoping that this was just an extra goal and that they've not decided to switch the day of it altogether. Lots of players need WW to finish events without spending gems and I'd hate to see them struggle without it. If s8 thought WW was giving players too much of a boost than I think they should've just stopped releasing it instead of changing it to a day when most players will get zero benefit from it because it seems kind of petty to me. *shrugs* I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens over the next week before we know for sure but they've lost my trust over the years so sadly, I can no longer give s8 the benefit of the doubt.

VersaceMorrow
06-07-18, 11:31 AM
I can understand sitting it out if you don't need to stock up on anything but the WW goals don't affect your stored energy. I always start with more than 40 energy and I've never lost any due to WW. It looks like you do once it's finished but after a force close it's all back.

I've only been logging in once a day to collect my energy and gift since I finished the event so I didn't even realize they had given the WW until I read about it. I'm hoping that this was just an extra goal and that they've not decided to switch the day of it altogether. Lots of players need WW to finish events without spending gems and I'd hate to see them struggle without it. If s8 thought WW was giving players too much of a boost than I think they should've just stopped releasing it instead of changing it to a day when most players will get zero benefit from it because it seems kind of petty to me. *shrugs* I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens over the next week before we know for sure but they've lost my trust over the years so sadly, I can no longer give s8 the benefit of the doubt.

Petty is what came to mind for me as well..... my first unlimited was 20 minutes and I was out of things to tap after the first 10. I just kept repeating mushrooms and wells. I was maxed on all colors of petals. The second was 10 minutes and I pulled out a couple of moss trees to max on wood and acre berries in case I felt like doing vineyard trades, but those have been kind of a waste so I haven't been working on them for a long time. The whole WW was a washout this time, which is probably why the day was moved.

Andro45
06-07-18, 01:21 PM

I got the weekday warrior this morning at 7.30 with 12 hours left. No time to play because of work. When I opened the game this evening it was already over, so the 12 hours weren't really 12 hours. Not very useful, I think.

I got the plush princess and knight, just in time. Good thing I got the 100 plush swords for leveling up, otherwise I wouldn't have made it.

nateryd
06-20-18, 08:36 AM
Anyone else noticing that the plush princess and knight that was the grand prize..is no longer dropping feasts? 4 collections not a feast in sight!

katbtodd
08-08-18, 04:20 AM
My plush prince and princess drop me 40 engeries last night ,the first time I seen that mostly 2-7