PDA

View Full Version : more resale value on the items please?

seastripes
03-31-11, 10:31 PM
the NS sold all their drinks for 2 coins each, no matter it took 1 hr or 1 day to make

now the FS too, can we have things like in BS or RS, different items sold for different price?

who's agree with me here?

thanks mods

sophiacml
04-01-11, 02:28 AM
Really? I thought I saw 5 coins on some of my drinks. That doesn't make any senses if that's the case.

sophiacml
04-01-11, 05:04 AM
OK! It is happening with 2 coins for all the same items on Fashion Story! I can't agree more than that! What is wrong with Teamlava!

seastripes
04-01-11, 01:35 PM
I think the 5 coins on ns is from the dance floor, on my level so fa all the drinks worth 2 coins

chvchv
04-01-11, 01:43 PM
What is wrong with Teamlava!

One word: GREED!

BlakBeard
04-01-11, 02:48 PM
I think the 5 coins on ns is from the dance floor, on my level so fa all the drinks worth 2 coins

The 5 coins is from the DJ booth. All the drinks sell for 2 coins each.

sophiacml
04-01-11, 05:32 PM
After the update, the drinks sometimes go with 2, most of the times go with 5! Whether is 2 or 5 still doesn't make any senses with such amount for most of the drinks! Worst is, the avatars that come in are about 15 only. Turnover is so **** slow! It takes forever to sell all the drinks!

seastripes
04-01-11, 10:04 PM
Oops, just visited ns again last night and make some new drinks, i notice the value of the drinks now are varied and not just 2 coins :)

Back to the fs topic, i also think the tipping system is not like in the bs or rs, it's more like on the farm story, people can only tip on the crop where we are planting things, the thing is the rack is expensive, it's hard for us to collect money to buy loads of them, not to mwntion the space

Also the system that we have to have a free slot on the ap order before puttng the gift to the sore is kinda weird :s

sehana
04-01-11, 10:42 PM
Also the system that we have to have a free slot on the ap order before puttng the gift to the sore is kinda weird :s

yea I mentioned the same in this thread. I hope they fix that.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10464-empty-quot-order-quot-spot-in-order-to-use-your-gifts

deadpixel
04-03-11, 01:20 AM
Back to the fs topic, i also think the tipping system is not like in the bs or rs, it's more like on the farm story, people can only tip on the crop where we are planting things, the thing is the rack is expensive, it's hard for us to collect money to buy loads of them, not to mwntion the space

I actually like this model where you can only "like" a rack/counter that has items on it; I really did not enjoy visiting the Table and Building farms in the Restaurant, Bakery and City Story games. Can you imagine rows upon rows of empty racks and counters in Fashion Story just waiting to be "liked"?

seastripes
04-04-11, 11:19 AM
Deadpixel, yeah the rack liked thingy is still ok to me, but i do wish some clothes have more resale value.
I hope TL are gonna change the value soon like what they did with ncs

glitznglam
04-07-11, 03:38 PM
I've been dying to know - hoe do you resell items?!

glitznglam
04-07-11, 03:39 PM
I meant how* not hoe :)

seastripes
04-08-11, 12:12 AM
Glitznglam, what u mean with resale valuenon the items is the clothes and accessories on the game.