PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot Bug

Natasha_07
05-23-18, 11:27 AM
Every time I try to take a screenshot with the upper right corner button in my games it gives me the in game error "Unable to take screenshot at this time. Please try again later."

It has only happened on my tablet, I'm playing on latest Bakery & Restaurant regular versions.

Why is this happening and how to fix it ?

Rynetory2
05-23-18, 09:39 PM
I just tested mine, it's working. Can you try yours again? Can you also try taking a picture outside the game to test your device?

Natasha_07
05-26-18, 05:14 PM
It's not working still, it's ongoing for a while now. I also tried downloading special editions for both games and still doesn't work. :(

Natasha_07
05-26-18, 05:20 PM
To be clear, I can screenshot on other TL games on my tablet just not Bakery and Restaurant unfortunately.

kooky panda
05-27-18, 09:13 AM
Just a thought, but have you check your privacy settings on your tablet to make sure you have given permission for RS and BS to take photos?

Natasha_07
06-06-18, 09:19 PM
No, this was the first thing that came to mind when I first experienced this. However all permissions are enabled for both games.

Rynetory2
06-06-18, 11:31 PM
Thanks for your update. I've reported this over for further advise.

Rynetory2
06-07-18, 07:55 PM
They need some information from you for more checking as they werent able to reproduce this problem on their end.

What specific device are you using? Which version of the game is not working? Does the normal screenshot function, via the device, work?