PDA

View Full Version : Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2

Rynetory2
05-23-18, 12:12 AM
Wild Gus Chase Android and iOS. This is a Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Greetings fellow Farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! :D Let's start our preparations...

https://i.imgur.com/3165GlZ.jpg

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Goal Events
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.

Please be mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Announcements and updates:

Complete all Wild Gus Chase goals to win the Beagle pet. Available until June 4.

The Beagle Buddy goals will teach you how to use the Beagle Bungalow, which will help you find extra parts you'll need for this event, but it is optional and not required to complete the event. Wild Gus Chase is the main goal that you will need to complete to win the Beagle prize.

Hope that helps!

Update: Mother Goose

Meowmeowbeans has confirmed that she wont disappear. :)

Mama Goose is here to stay. Post event, we'll get her her book back and she'll convert to a deco. :)

Update:

The team has resolved these for us. :)
- Mother Goose has her book
- Beagle bungalow is storable

New Upgrades
Barn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793) - new max at 1,385
Silo (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247815&viewfull=1#post1247815) - new max at 1,385

Rynetory2
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44532

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Where to find these drops?
Binoculars - from Kitchen
Dog Toy - from deliveries
Golden Egg - from Gus the goose
Goose Paint - from deliveries
Rhinestones - from mining (high level), from Bed and Breakfast (low level)
Stinky Feathers - from chickens
Torn Pages - from Gus the goose
Twigs - from fishing pond (high level), from Cocoa trees (low level)
Twine - from passion fruit vines

Event Crafts
These crafts are invisible after collecting, i.e. not found in barn. They will count when you turn them in.

Tracker's Kit - 15 stinky feathers + 3 binoculars + 3 golden eggs (30 mins in Farmer's Outpost)
Goose Manual - 3 torn pages (2 hr in Farmer's Outpost)

Soft Nest - 2 twines + 3 twigs + 3 golden eggs (2 hr in Bed and Breakfast)
Fool's Goose - 3 goose paint + 2 rhinestones + 3 golden eggs (1 hr in Bed and Breakfast)

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Wild Gus Chase
Goal 1 of 9:
Did I just see... was that a goose on the loose? Do you think you could try to wrangle that bird in?
Catch the wild Goose x1
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

Goal 2 of 9:
That was a goose, I knew it! But how did it get out? And why did it run away when we tried to catch it? It doesn't look like the geese I've seen around the farm before. Do you think you might be able to track it down?
Have Stinky Feathers x1 (from chickens)
Have Binoculars x1 (from Kitchen)
Have Tracker's Kit x1 (make in Farmer's Outpost)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Beagle Bungalow, 3 xps

Note: You may need to restart your device if you didn't get the Beagle Bungalow in your cellar after completing this goal.

Goal 3 of 9:
Morgan's all upset about that goose on the loose, but he's my friend! His name is Gus. He's totally harmless, but if you really wanna try to catch him, I can help!
Have Twine x1
Have Twigs x1
Have Soft Nest x1
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Purple Feather Stand, 3 xps

Goal 4 of 9:
Now I think Gus is great but also... he's not the brightest feather in the peacock's tail. If you make a fake goose, I bet he'd come running right up to it.
Have Goose Paint x1
Have Rhinestones x1
Have a Fool's Goose x1
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Mother Goose Plushie, 3 xps

Goal 5 of 9:
You all are being far too nice to that feathered fiend! He's gotten the chickens all stinky and left Golden Eggs all over the farmer. Why do I get the feeling Piper's behind this?
Give Morgan a Tracker's Kit x3
Give Morgan a Soft Nest x3
Give Morgan a Fool's Goose x3
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Morning News, 3 xps

Goal 6 of 9:
Did you tell Morgan I was trying to find Gus too? I don't want her to find him first! I need your help.
Give Piper a Tracker's Kit x4
Give Piper a Soft Nest x4
Give Piper a Fool's Goose x4
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Goose Bathtub, 3 xps

Goal 7 of 9:
Don't let Piper know I'm searching for that goose, otherwise she'll try to find him first!
Give Morgan Tracker's Kits x5
Give Morgan Soft Nests x5
Give Morgan Fool's Goose x5
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Feather Chicken Dance, 3 xps

Goal 8 of 9:
No luck with Gus at all... He's completely disappeared! I can't find him... but that Beagle has been hanging around! Do you think maybe it wants to stay with us, or is he only in it for the chase?
Give Piper Tracker's Kit x6
Give Piper Soft Nest x6
Give Piper Fool's Goose x6
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Feather Pile , 3 xps

Goal 9 of 9:
That sweet little Beagle needs a home, I think... Let's do one more check 'round the farm for Gus. If we can't find him, I bet our new canine friend would love to live with us!
Give Piper Tracker's Kit x7
Give Piper Soft Nest x7
Give Piper Fool's Goose x7
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Beagle , 3 xps

Side Goal (optional)
Beagle Buddy
Goal 1
Have you seen a sweet Beagle around the farm? I think it's been tracking something... If you can find it a Dog Toy, maybe we can see what it wants!
Have a Beagle Bungalow x1
Send deliveries in the Order Warehouse x1
Have Dog Toys x5
REWARDS: 25 gems, 3 xps

Goal 2
Come here, little Beagle... don't you want this treat?
Leave Toys in the Beagle Bungalow x3

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44540

Goose Training Course
Goal 1
I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with goose care at all... If you've found some torn pages around the farm, you can take them to the new Farmer's Outpost and put them all together! Maybe you'll put together a book that can help you!
Have the Farmer's Outpost x1
Make a Goose Trainer's Couse Manual (Click [GO])

Note: Manual is invisible after collecting, i.e. not found in barn. You can see how many manuals you have by clicking on Mother Goose.

Goal 2
A Goose Training Manual! That's a great idea. Why don't you take it to Mother Goose and see if she'll give it a read for you? She'll get you goose items!
Give Mother Goose the Manual to read x5

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44541

Event Prizes
Beagle
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Beagle Bungalow (25 gems)
Gus Crossing Sign (100 gems)

Rynetory2
Once upon a time.... a lovely elderly pair of geese live in a little cottage in a farm. Every morning, Papa Goose goes outside to fetch his morning newspapers while Mama Goose puts the kettle on and prepares breakfast. This morning, Papa Goose took a glance at the newspapers and fell on the ground, thumping his webbed feet non stop. Mama Goose came rushing out to help her sweetheart when she heard the loud thud.

Hmmmm... I wondered what shocking news has Papa Goose read....

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44575

After Mama Goose put Papa Goose to bed with a cup of chamomile tea to soothe him, she picked up the papers to find out... While reading the news of a goose messing up the chickens of nearby farms, she thought "Oh dear, no wonder Gus has been missing the last couple of days!". She then went outside the cottage and gave her loudest squawk to summon their playful son, Gus, home!

Gus reluctantly returned home upon hearing his mother's cry. Mama Goose saw how dirty he was and ordered him in her sternest voice to head straight to the bath. Gus jumped up and down in protest for a few minutes but eventually, he gave in and went for a bath obediently. No goose says no to his mother.

(This was really a fluke screenshot as Gus happened to appear at that spot by pure chance!)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44576

Meanwhile in nearby farms... news of Gus's departure travelled fast through the chatter vines of the chickens, with them being such a chattery lot. Feeling relieved and delighted, the chickens got busy cleaning their coops and swept away the stinky feathers which amounted to a huge feather pile. They cleaned and decked themselves in their finest beads and pretty feathers and held a bonfire party to celebrate that very night.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44608

The next day, Mama Goose was pleasantly surprised to find a basket of lovely eggs and gifts outside their cottage, compliments from the chickens for saving them from playful Gus.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44609

A week later.....

Mama Goose saw that they had a new neighbour, a friendly Beagle who came to live on the farm.

As for Gus... he stayed home under the watchful eyes of Papa and Mama Goose. (Oh well at least for now.... until his next wild adventure! :p)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44610

And they all lived happily ever after..... :D

The End.

Cast: Papa Goose, Mama Goose, Gus, Chickens and Beagle
Costumes and props: Farm Story 2 designers
Produced by: Farm Story 2 team
Directed by: Rynetory2

Disclaimer: No animals were harm in any way during this production. Definitely no testings on animals.

Back in real life.... several months of peaceful farm life went by......

One fine morning, Papa Goose went out to fetch his papers... he fell down once again, as if history repeated itself. "Not again! What had Gus done this time?" Mama Goose thought to herself.

When Papa Goose finally recovered from his shock, the elderly couple sat on couch and continued to read the news.

Apparently the production has been nominated in the Foscars Awards (Planet Farm 2's equivalent to Oscars Awards on Earth). Gus has been nominated for the Best Actor and the production has been nominated for having the Best Audience. They both were so overjoyed and quickly went to share this news with the chickens. No news travel faster than the chicken chatter vines! ("ccv" rivals the "www" on Earth lol)

A month later at the Foscars Awards ceremony, the production won the Best Audience Award but sadly for Gus, he lost out to the "Snow White and the 7 Gnomes". He was a little disappointed but very determined to make his next wild adventure even better.

Special acknowledgements from Rynetory2 to the Audience who posted and also those who supported silently. "Many thanks for your huge appreciations to this humble production! This wouldn't had been made without your awesome support! You guys are the best!! :D:D"

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44714

Rynetory2
The Beagle and Gus are so adorable!! :D:D I cant wait to bring my beagle to my farm. Have fun and good luck everyone!

orca1006
05-23-18, 02:31 PM
beagles....!!!!! :D

shelleymb
05-23-18, 03:07 PM
Event 2/9 says have binoculars from kitchen....not able to make them in the kitchen. So we can’t make backpacks in outpost

ankavale1000
05-23-18, 03:19 PM
Not to be a downer or anything, but literally 45 minutes into the new event and "unable to refresh side shop" then ... game is down. Great way to start!

ankavale1000
05-23-18, 03:21 PM
Event 2/9 says have binoculars from kitchen....not able to make them in the kitchen. So we can’t make backpacks in outpost

The binocular drops randomly from items u make in kitchen. U don't craft binoculars.

gdr4gon
05-23-18, 03:21 PM
Not to be a downer or anything, but literally 45 minutes into the new event and "unable to refresh side shop" then ... game is down. Great way to start!

And here I was blaming my internet lol.

shelleymb
05-23-18, 03:29 PM
Thank you

mrscash50a
05-23-18, 04:02 PM
How do you get the golden eggs???

charlienlucy
05-23-18, 04:05 PM
Call me crazy... but where on earth is Gus to collect golden eggs and the pages for the book?from buying the beagle bungalow for 25 gems?

orca1006
05-23-18, 04:35 PM
Call me crazy... but where on earth is Gus to collect golden eggs and the pages for the book?from buying the beagle bungalow for 25 gems?

gus appears randomly on the farm. you can see it (grey goose) jumping up and down when it appears. it is not very big (in my opinion) so you might need to pay a little closer attention when you look around the farm. there are also ways to try to trap gus by filling your farm up with decorations and only leave 1 open space, which will be where gus will show up every time.

as far as "pages"...i'm not too sure what you are talking about. but i know the grey bear plushie looking things will drop randomly when you complete deliveries. the drop rate isn't too great for me yet, only got 3 from like 20-30 deliveries, so may have to be a bit patient. :)

orca1006
05-23-18, 04:39 PM
How do you get the golden eggs???

gus drops golden eggs when you click on it. it's a grey goose appearing randomly around the farm, jumping up and down.

p.s. you may want to post further questions under the "new event - may 2018" thread, as i'm sure Ryn will start updating it for this new event soon. :)

charlienlucy
05-23-18, 04:43 PM
gus appears randomly on the farm. you can see it (grey goose) jumping up and down when it appears. it is not very big (in my opinion) so you might need to pay a little closer attention when you look around the farm. there are also ways to try to trap gus by filling your farm up with decorations and only leave 1 open space, which will be where gus will show up every time.

as far as "pages"...i'm not too sure what you are talking about. but i know the grey bear plushie looking things will drop randomly when you complete deliveries. the drop rate isn't too great for me yet, only got 3 from like 20-30 deliveries, so may have to be a bit patient. :)

Thank you so much! Great idea I appreciate it. The pages for the goose training manual, it’s another event I guess you can say. You make it in the farmers outpost :)

Scalezzzz
05-23-18, 04:43 PM
I got rhinestones from the mine.

Mitzi111
05-23-18, 04:49 PM
Why am I always so confused? Can someone explain why there are 2 things.. Wild Gus Chase AND Beagle Buddy? Do we choose 1 to do? Do we do both? UGGGGHHH I never catch on

Meowmeowbeans
05-23-18, 05:00 PM
Why am I always so confused? Can someone explain why there are 2 things.. Wild Gus Chase AND Beagle Buddy? Do we choose 1 to do? Do we do both? UGGGGHHH I never catch on

The Beagle Buddy goals will teach you how to use the Beagle Bungalow, which will help you find extra parts you'll need for this event, but it is optional and not required to complete the event. Wild Gus Chase is the main goal that you will need to complete to win the Beagle prize.

Hope that helps!

Paul__
05-23-18, 05:17 PM
Do longer crafts in the kitchen mean a higher chance of getting Binoculars

orca1006
05-23-18, 05:20 PM

i'm guessing not. if experience from past events hold, it's like random "drops" when you collect the items from the kitchen. at least that's true for me. :)

orca1006
05-23-18, 05:22 PM
Thank you so much! Great idea I appreciate it. The pages for the goose training manual, it’s another event I guess you can say. You make it in the farmers outpost :)

ah, i guess you're probably a couple steps ahead of me! i'm still trying to get stinky feathers from my uncooperative chickens so i can make the tracker's kit for step 2/9. :)

I got rhinestones from the mine.

yeah, i also got some goose paint. not too sure how these will be used yet...quite excited XD.

orca1006
05-23-18, 05:25 PM

Hope that helps!

thanks for the info, meow! super excited about the beagle buddy; it's so darn cute! thanks storm8 & happy (early) memorial wknd!! :)

Scalezzzz
05-23-18, 05:43 PM
ah, i guess you're probably a couple steps ahead of me! i'm still trying to get stinky feathers from my uncooperative chickens so i can make the tracker's kit for step 2/9. :)

yeah, i also got some goose paint. not too sure how these will be used yet...quite excited XD.

To make a plushie in the bed and breakfast!

Scalezzzz
05-23-18, 05:44 PM

Look in the newspaper. I found some that way.

Mitzi111
05-23-18, 06:15 PM

Hope that helps!

Thanks Meowmeowbeans

Mitzi111
05-23-18, 06:44 PM
Do the 'stinky feathers' come from chickens? I have collected eggs from chickens 2 or 3 times , but now stinky feathers. Am I collecting from the wrong place?

Rynetory2
05-23-18, 08:28 PM
Do the 'stinky feathers' come from chickens? I have collected eggs from chickens 2 or 3 times , but now stinky feathers. Am I collecting from the wrong place?

Yes they are from chickens, random drops... I have added a new section in Post 2, see Where to find these drops?.

tsumtsum27
05-23-18, 08:47 PM
Another pet to win. Great. But i really need more space on the barn to keep all the stuff needed

orca1006
05-23-18, 08:51 PM

yeah the drop rate isn't great on these feathers. i've collect 4 rounds of 12 chickens (i.e. 48 eggs) and only got 5 feathers. just gotta keep collecting. :)

eucom
05-23-18, 09:21 PM
I bought the beagle bungalow for 25 gems for the Beagle Bungalow (1/2) and placed it on my farm. Then a little while later I finished Wild Gus Chase (2/9) and did not receive a Beagle Bungalow for the reward....and I did check storage.

Had a duh moment, didn't turn device off/on before posting!!!!!!!

Rynetory2
05-23-18, 09:25 PM
I bought the beagle bungalow for 25 gems for the Beagle Bungalow (1/2) and placed it on my farm. Then a little while later I finished Wild Gus Chase (2/9) and did not receive the beagle bungalow from the rewards.

Can you restart your device and check cellar again?

Rynetory2
05-23-18, 09:32 PM
Had a duh moment, didn't turn device off/on before posting!!!!!!!

Lol. No worries about it, I'm just glad that you got it.

eucom
05-23-18, 09:41 PM
:o
Can you restart your device and check cellar again?

:o

FarmerIreneOK
05-23-18, 10:36 PM
Drop rates from deliveries very low. Not one dog toy yet.

Scalezzzz
05-23-18, 10:59 PM
I finished goal 2 but I have no idea where to find the beagle bungalow that you get for completing that goal. :confused:

Never mind! Got it!

PookieBear50
05-24-18, 01:16 AM
Darn...finished Beagle Buddy 1/2, but didn't remember to type out the text that appeared next. Goal 2/2 is

Leave Toys in the Beagle Bungalow
0/3
(Watch for the Beagle to come back!)

But I'm not sure how to interpret this. Leave a toy in the one-time use Beagle Bungalow? And again with the one received for completing Wild Gus Chase 2/9? And a third one after that? I'm not sure if it's worth it, in that case...

eucom
05-24-18, 01:28 AM
Darn...finished Beagle Buddy 1/2, but didn't remember to type out the text that appeared next. Goal 2/2 is

Leave Toys in the Beagle Bungalow
0/3
(Watch for the Beagle to come back!)

But I'm not sure how to interpret this. Leave a toy in the one-time use Beagle Bungalow? And again with the one received for completing Wild Gus Chase 2/9? And a third one after that? I'm not sure if it's worth it, in that case...

I think you have to feed 3 dog houses 1 time each. I just fed 1 dog house and harvested it. The goal now says 1/3. I won't be spending 25 gems for the third bungalow, since the reward is only $200 and 3 stars. I'm saving the one I received from the chasing Gus goals as a decoration.

mummyb55
05-24-18, 02:01 AM
What do the lower levels use. I.E I don’t have the mine yet

Scalezzzz
05-24-18, 03:40 AM
Goal 4:
Have 1 Goose paint
Have 1 rhinestone
Have 1 Fool’s Goose

Goal 5:
Give 3 Tracker’s Kit
Give 3 Fool’s Goose
Give 3 Soft Nests

Side Goal 1/2:
Make 1 Trainer’s Couse Manual (I think this is supposed to be course but it said couse so idk)

Side Goal 2/2:
Give 5 Manuals to Mother Goose (You get her after completing the first side goal and when you give her the manuals you get something in return)

Beans67
05-24-18, 06:09 AM
We can buy and sell event items!!! Yaaaaaaay!!!! Thank you S8! It helps so much to be able to purchase items when my drop rates aren't what I need! Plus, I don't feel like I am on my own to get the items. Neighbors are awesomely helpful!!

dmaertens
05-24-18, 06:10 AM
yeah the drop rate isn't great on these feathers. i've collect 4 rounds of 12 chickens (i.e. 48 eggs) and only got 5 feathers. just gotta keep collecting. :)

You got that right! So tired of how bad the drop rates are lately on Farm Story 2 games and challenges. I have done 5 rounds of 8 chickens and not a single stinky feather...was beginning to wonder where to actually get them! On to the next game...already done. If I can't complete one goal, what's the point.

Fairyreserve
05-24-18, 08:53 AM
The Grey goose is not interested in my farm. I've seen him one time. Oy.

PookieBear50
05-24-18, 11:48 AM

Have you tried either my or judyandthecat's suggested techniques for spotting pop-up "visitors" to the farm? We both mentioned them during the Gnome event a few months ago. It's up to you to chose which option to use:

- push everything to the edges so that it is easy to spot the goose (it will only be able to manifest somewhere in the wide, open space you create
- fill in as much as you can with decorations, trees, etc., so that it has only a very finite space to appear in.

It is possible the goose is appearing, but it is being hidden by the buildings and decorations. I know I have trouble finding it, despite that I have created clear lines of sight where it must appear (my farm layout WAS working, but this event has me thinking I need to reorganize again).

Scalezzzz
05-24-18, 12:54 PM
I wonder if goals 7-9 will just ask for more of the same three items. That is going to be a lot of feathers.

orca1006
05-24-18, 01:10 PM

Have you tried either my or judyandthecat's suggested techniques for spotting pop-up "visitors" to the farm? We both mentioned them during the Gnome event a few months ago. It's up to you to chose which option to use:

- push everything to the edges so that it is easy to spot the goose (it will only be able to manifest somewhere in the wide, open space you create
- fill in as much as you can with decorations, trees, etc., so that it has only a very finite space to appear in.

It is possible the goose is appearing, but it is being hidden by the buildings and decorations. I know I have trouble finding it, despite that I have created clear lines of sight where it must appear (my farm layout WAS working, but this event has me thinking I need to reorganize again).

try clicking on your butterfly, fish, and beaver THEN look for the goose. i find that it appears pretty much right after i do that. i also notice that if i don't click on the goose once it appears, it disappears again and doesn't show for the remainder of my "session," i.e. i'll have to force quit and restart the game and start over. this was true for me when we were looking for gnomes, too. just a thought. :)

orca1006
05-24-18, 01:10 PM
I wonder if goals 7-9 will just ask for more of the same three items. That is going to be a lot of feathers.

oh gosh, i hope not! >_< i'm ashamed to say i'm still working on those first 15 for step 2.....arghhhh....

Scalezzzz
05-24-18, 01:31 PM
oh gosh, i hope not! >_< i'm ashamed to say i'm still working on those first 15 for step 2.....arghhhh....

For goal 6 you have to make 4 of each item. That is what is making me think the last few goals will all be similar.

Fairyreserve
05-24-18, 04:25 PM

try clicking on your butterfly, fish, and beaver THEN look for the goose. i find that it appears pretty much right after i do that. i also notice that if i don't click on the goose once it appears, it disappears again and doesn't show for the remainder of my "session," i.e. i'll have to force quit and restart the game and start over. this was true for me when we were looking for gnomes, too. just a thought. :)

Thanks guys! Yes, I'm employing gnome strategy, but this one's not working as well. That is, I'm force closing and re-opening slot, and then clicking my me then butterflies (no otter for me). I can't really move much to the edges cuz I'm out of space, so maybe I'm just missing the guy. I've had 3 visits total, so it might also be that I've missed him and then he just remains elsewhere for my long session. OK will keep at it.

wallawalla222
05-24-18, 04:45 PM
Where will the beagle stay? I have the maximum dog houses and they are all full. Will I win a beagle just to quarantine it to my cellar?

Peggyg723
05-24-18, 05:02 PM
just try to fill all the empty hard to see spaces with paths so the goose and butterflies don't appear "behind" a building or stand of trees..

kindefarm1890
05-24-18, 05:23 PM
Where will the beagle stay? I have the maximum dog houses and they are all full. Will I win a beagle just to quarantine it to my cellar?

There is a rescue pen in the market. I did not win the pets from the LB so I am hoping this is the habitat for the beagle.

Paul__
05-24-18, 05:24 PM

The beagle goes in the Rescue pen.

Scalezzzz
05-24-18, 06:37 PM
I wonder if Mother Goose will disappear once you give her the 5th manual. I would like her to stay on my farm. :)

Kinky_Candy
05-24-18, 07:03 PM
Good luck to all! THANK YOU TEAM FOR THE FARM SPACE!!!:D and for THE SPACE OF BARN AND SILO:D:D

racrgrl
05-24-18, 08:34 PM
Help! Something crazy just happened. I am on 3. I have the Beagle Bungalow...or I should say HAD. I went to give the beagle a toy, clicked on the bungalow, a gold egg showed up and it disappeared. I logged in and out, checked my storage, everything. Just gone. Like, here is an egg, have a good day, now go buy it with gems. WHAT THE HECK!

orca1006
05-24-18, 08:40 PM
Help! Something crazy just happened. I am on 3. I have the Beagle Bungalow...or I should say HAD. I went to give the beagle a toy, clicked on the bungalow, a gold egg showed up and it disappeared. I logged in and out, checked my storage, everything. Just gone. Like, here is an egg, have a good day, now go buy it with gems. WHAT THE HECK!

that's what was supposed to happen. the purpose of the bungalow is help us with materials for the "real" wild gus chase. the bungalow is a one time use tool: feed the 5 toys, it's ready in 10 minutes, click on it and the bungalow turns into materials. what materials you get is totally random though...

orca1006
05-24-18, 08:44 PM
I wonder if Mother Goose will disappear once you give her the 5th manual. I would like her to stay on my farm. :)

quick question: does the mother goose quest appear after the bungalow quest? or after we reach step "x" of the main quest? i'm on step 3/9 and decided to hold off on buying the 3rd bungalow, so just curious when i'm see her. :) thanx

racrgrl
05-24-18, 08:48 PM
that's what was supposed to happen. the purpose of the bungalow is help us with materials for the "real" wild gus chase. the bungalow is a one time use tool: feed the 5 toys, it's ready in 10 minutes, click on it and the bungalow turns into materials. what materials you get is totally random though...

Thank you! That was not very clear, or I am just very tired.

orca1006
05-24-18, 08:49 PM
haha np :)

racrgrl
05-24-18, 09:05 PM
One quick question though about the bungalows. So, we get one from them, but the 2/2 Beagle Buddy quest wants us to do the whole toy thing 3 times, so unless I use gems for 2 more bungalows...I'm pretty much stuck right here on this particular quest. Correct?

earthangell2
05-24-18, 09:12 PM
One quick question though about the bungalows. So, we get one from them, but the 2/2 Beagle Buddy quest wants us to do the whole toy thing 3 times, so unless I use gems for 2 more bungalows...I'm pretty much stuck right here on this particular quest. Correct?

the first bungalow gives you 25 gems so you can buy a second bungalow, then the third bungalow is the prize for completing step 2, so you only need the 25 gems total for all three.

racrgrl
05-24-18, 09:15 PM
Thanks!

gdr4gon
05-24-18, 09:18 PM
Where do lower levels get twigs?

Scalezzzz
05-24-18, 09:43 PM
quick question: does the mother goose quest appear after the bungalow quest? or after we reach step "x" of the main quest? i'm on step 3/9 and decided to hold off on buying the 3rd bungalow, so just curious when i'm see her. :) thanx

She is part of a side goal that appears when you reach goal 5 (if I remember correctly) pf the main quest. You get her after completing the first part of that side goal. Once you get her you pull her out of the cellar and give her a manual and two hours later she will give you a couple items that you can use for the quest (:

tsumtsum27
05-25-18, 12:58 AM
Will the mother goose disapear after completing the quest, like what happen to the beagle bungalow ?
I hv give my mother goose 4/5 manual book n afraid to give more.
I dont want it to disapear.

Scalezzzz
05-25-18, 01:15 AM
Will the mother goose disapear after completing the quest, like what happen to the beagle bungalow ?

I haven’t given her the last one yet either because I’m afraid she will disappear :(

twilight861
05-25-18, 04:13 AM
I am on step 5, and having trouble after crafting the fools goose, tracker kit, soft net and the manual.

I made them but when I collect them, they seem to disappear.

I've made 3 of each them (5 of the manual) , they're not in the Barn or anywhere else - where do they go?

I don't want to press gift until I know where they are otherwise I'll probably end up spending gems.

Please help.

gc0912
05-25-18, 04:15 AM

Mine didn’t disappear and i’m still giving her manuals and she’s still giving me parts!

tsumtsum27
05-25-18, 04:37 AM
Mine didn’t disappear and i’m still giving her manuals and she’s still giving me parts!

O ok great to know. thank u for answering :)

princessskykennedy
05-25-18, 04:38 AM
Confused!? The side goal of beagle house gives a beagle for gems? So confused sorry.

Also, where do you get the parts for the book?? It says Gus...... Gus? The beagle? I must be getting super confused.

princessskykennedy
05-25-18, 04:44 AM
the first bungalow gives you 25 gems so you can buy a second bungalow, then the third bungalow is the prize for completing step 2, so you only need the 25 gems total for all three. 50 gems. Three times 25 gems is 75 minus the 25 they give you back. Do you get anything besides parts?

tsumtsum27
05-25-18, 04:45 AM
I am on step 5, and having trouble after crafting the fools goose, tracker kit, soft net and the manual.

I made them but when I collect them, they seem to disappear.

I've made 3 of each them (5 of the manual) , they're not in the Barn or anywhere else - where do they go?

I don't want to press gift until I know where they are otherwise I'll probably end up spending gems.

Please help.

I think the game keep them for u. Theyr not in anywhere but not gone. When u move on the next goal, when click the "give" button, they r counted there. Thats what happen to mine.
And as for the manuals, give it to mother goose n she will give parts

racrgrl
05-25-18, 05:55 AM
Tell me I'm not the only one with stubborn chickens....please! Drop rates on everything else are slow as usual, but not crazy bad...but the chickens...what a pain in the rear!!

Srishtikarta
05-25-18, 06:46 AM
Err
Where did the beagle bungalow that I won from from step 2 go. It’s not in my cellar or the barn.
Did this happen to anyone else

earthangell2
05-25-18, 08:15 AM
50 gems. Three times 25 gems is 75 minus the 25 they give you back. Do you get anything besides parts?. You buy the 1st bungalow for 25 gems then get 25 gems back, you buy the 2nd with the free gems you gonna back, You get the 3rd as a prize after completing step 2.

earthangell2
05-25-18, 08:16 AM
. You buy the 1st bungalow for 25 gems then get 25 gems back, you buy the 2nd with the free gems you gonna back, You get the 3rd as a prize after completing step 2. my phone spell corrected got to gonna.

draughnc
05-25-18, 08:54 AM
Chickens are not dropping stinky feathers. One here or there and no torn pages from Gus. Up the drop rate please.

kittyhugs
05-25-18, 09:39 AM
Really Storm8! Must you repeatedly find a way to annoy players with your challenges! The drop rate from the chickens is ridiculously low, yet one needs 15 to make a Tracker's Kit. Why do you insist on us make the same items over and over again! Stop with this nonsense and increase the drop rate from the chickens!

AstronomyDan
05-25-18, 10:25 AM
Help please...

I just finished making the 5th book for the second goal of the Goose Training Course and went to go give the books to Mother Goose, and none of my books are in inventory!!!

MartianDeeb
05-25-18, 12:13 PM
I haven't gotten any binoculars. Grrr. Ready to give up.

pspoiled65
05-25-18, 01:38 PM
Chickens are not dropping for me either

orca1006
05-25-18, 01:43 PM
She is part of a side goal that appears when you reach goal 5 (if I remember correctly) pf the main quest. You get her after completing the first part of that side goal. Once you get her you pull her out of the cellar and give her a manual and two hours later she will give you a couple items that you can use for the quest (:

cool thanks! yup everything just showed up when i got to goal 5. just gave her the first manual, will keep collecting and crafting....still having awful luck on those stinky feathers tho...sigh....:\

orca1006
05-25-18, 01:50 PM
Confused!? The side goal of beagle house gives a beagle for gems? So confused sorry.
nah. the bungalow side goal has 2 steps, with the main purpose of teaching you how to use a bungalow if you want to get extra parts. Each bungalow costs 25 gems to buy and gives you some parts (golden eggs for the most part) once you give it 5 dog toys. You have to complete the "real" 9-step main quest to get the beagle. :)

Also, where do you get the parts for the book?? It says Gus...... Gus? The beagle? I must be getting super confused.
gus is the grey goose that shows up on your farm and randomly drops golden eggs or torn pages when you click on it. so yes, the torn pages come from gus.

50 gems. Three times 25 gems is 75 minus the 25 they give you back. Do you get anything besides parts?
nah, earthangell2 was correct in the math because you get a free bungalow for completing step 2 of the "real" main quest. and no, just parts for the main quest.

Scalezzzz
05-25-18, 01:53 PM
cool thanks! yup everything just showed up when i got to goal 5. just gave her the first manual, will keep collecting and crafting....still having awful luck on those stinky feathers tho...sigh....:\

It’s but the only thing that is holding a back. And i only have 4 chickens! I have been buying them whenever I see them in the newspaper. I am on 7/9 so hopefully I can help out soon.

orca1006
05-25-18, 01:55 PM
Err
Where did the beagle bungalow that I won from from step 2 go. It?s not in my cellar or the barn.
try force-closing and restarting your game. then check your cellar again. yes, some people mentioned this in the earlier posts. :)

orca1006
05-25-18, 01:57 PM
Help please...

I just finished making the 5th book for the second goal of the Goose Training Course and went to go give the books to Mother Goose, and none of my books are in inventory!!!

most of the crafts don't show up in inventory this time, just the parts. BUT they are NOT lost. they'll show when you click on the mother goose to give her the book. :) same goes for the quests.

orca1006
05-25-18, 02:00 PM
It’s but the only thing that is holding a back. And i only have 4 chickens! I have been buying them whenever I see them in the newspaper. I am on 7/9 so hopefully I can help out soon.

having 12 doesn't seem to be any more beneficial than your 4, as evidenced by our progresses. ;D yeah, starting to see some more binocs in the newspaper but still not feathers; guess everyone's being held back by those chickens. :p

orca1006
05-25-18, 02:10 PM
I haven't gotten any binoculars. Grrr. Ready to give up.

try checking the newspaper more frequently, i've been seeing more binoculars being sold.

also -- disclaimer: this is by no means a proven method, just personal opinion -- i'd say just craft as many of those dinner roll looking things as possible. each only takes 4 minutes. crafting a bunch of these would allow you the maximal number of tries to get a binocular when you collect. and the dinner rolls sell pretty easily at market price, so you shouldn't have any trouble clearing up your barn after that. hope this helps.

princessskykennedy
05-25-18, 02:34 PM
nah. the bungalow side goal has 2 steps, with the main purpose of teaching you how to use a bungalow if you want to get extra parts. Each bungalow costs 25 gems to buy and gives you some parts (golden eggs for the most part) once you give it 5 dog toys. You have to complete the "real" 9-step main quest to get the beagle. :)

gus is the grey goose that shows up on your farm and randomly drops golden eggs or torn pages when you click on it. so yes, the torn pages come from gus.

nah, earthangell2 was correct in the math because you get a free bungalow for completing step 2 of the "real" main quest. and no, just parts for the main quest.

Thank you so much!!! I was super confused!!Gus is the goose-makes total sense now!!!!!

earthangell2
05-25-18, 02:43 PM
I gave her all five manuals, she delivered, and she is still there, ready for more.

Lilliepaddd
05-25-18, 02:51 PM
The chickens are not giving it up lol. Totally stinky feathers!

gamerz99
05-25-18, 03:05 PM
Where do lower levels get twigs?

From the cocoa trees. Sorry, it took me till now to get to that step.

And the rhinestones come from collecting from the Bed & Breakfast instead of the mine for us lower level players.

AstronomyDan
05-25-18, 04:35 PM
Figured it out...

Mother Goose Plushie is in the cellar and you have to put it on the map and then "read" the books to it. Until the Plushie is on the map, the green "GO" button in the quest doesn't do anything. Directions on this step aren't very clear, but for those that are also stuck on this one, this is how to complete it. :)

waywardwood
05-25-18, 07:20 PM
Goal 4:
Have 1 Goose paint
Have 1 rhinestone
Have 1 Fool?s Goose

Goal 5:
Give 3 Tracker?s Kit
Give 3 Fool?s Goose
Give 3 Soft Nests

Side Goal 1/2:
Make 1 Trainer?s Couse Manual (I think this is supposed to be course but it said couse so idk)

Side Goal 2/2:
Give 5 Manuals to Mother Goose (You get her after completing the first side goal and when you give her the manuals you get something in return)

Where do we find/craft the Fool?s Goose.? I?m on level 3 and am trying to figure out what I can do ahead to prep for future levels and what extra items I can sell off to make space in my barn! Any level 4-9 info/tips appreciated. Thames in advance! 😊

orca1006
05-25-18, 07:37 PM
Where do we find/craft the Fool?s Goose.? I?m on level 3 and am trying to figure out what I can do ahead to prep for future levels and what extra items I can sell off to make space in my barn! Any level 4-9 info/tips appreciated. Thames in advance! 

i'd recommend taking a look at Ryn's very detailed post #2. it tells you where to find the parts and the recipes for crafting everything (fool's goose and nest in B&B; kit and manual in outpost). if you are on lower levels and without a mine or pond, you can find twigs when harvesting cocoa tress and rhinestones from collecting crafts from B&B. hopefully this will help you plan ahead and make arrangements. :)

waywardwood
05-25-18, 07:37 PM
Where do we find/craft the Fool?s Goose.? I?m on level 3 and am trying to figure out what I can do ahead to prep for future levels and what extra items I can sell off to make space in my barn! Any level 4-9 info/tips appreciated. Thames in advance! ��

* that would be thanks in advance! I also just realized I have been looking for the soft nest from the Bed & Breakfast as a random drop when in fact I could have crafted it ages ago. Oops ��

waywardwood
05-25-18, 08:02 PM
i'd recommend taking a look at Ryn's very detailed post #2. it tells you where to find the parts and the recipes for crafting everything (fool's goose and nest in B&B; kit and manual in outpost). if you are on lower levels and without a mine or pond, you can find twigs when harvesting cocoa tress and rhinestones from collecting crafts from B&B. hopefully this will help you plan ahead and make arrangements. :)

I’ll go back and look at her posts again...I must have missed that part. I’m level 54, but somehow finding this event confusing. I just saw the goose doll in B&B and guessed that must be the fool’s goose. (Made for me I guess ��) Thanks!

Scalezzzz
05-25-18, 09:17 PM
Where do we find/craft the Fool?s Goose.? I?m on level 3 and am trying to figure out what I can do ahead to prep for future levels and what extra items I can sell off to make space in my barn! Any level 4-9 info/tips appreciated. Thames in advance! ��

Crafting those ahead of time is a good idea! It will save you time and clear up your barn.
I would also recommend that you try to check the newspaper often. Binoculars and feathers are rare to find but some people are selling them. I have found that many people who are selling binoculars are also selling feathers so make sure to visit their shop.

Fairyreserve
05-25-18, 09:26 PM
Really Storm8! Must you repeatedly find a way to annoy players with your challenges! The drop rate from the chickens is ridiculously low, yet one needs 15 to make a Tracker's Kit. Why do you insist on us make the same items over and over again! Stop with this nonsense and increase the drop rate from the chickens!

This ain't the way to curry favor.

Fairyreserve
05-25-18, 09:32 PM
I’ll go back and look at her posts again...I must have missed that part. I’m level 54, but somehow finding this event confusing. I just saw the goose doll in B&B and guessed that must be the fool’s goose. (Made for me I guess ��) Thanks!

If it wasn't for this forum and the players helpful posts I'd be lost. And I DEFINITELY wouldn't have any pets!

Rynetory2
05-25-18, 10:48 PM
Err
Where did the beagle bungalow that I won from from step 2 go. It’s not in my cellar or the barn.

Restart your device, see note under Goal 2 in Post 2. Please let me know iif you're still having issues.

Figured it out...

Mother Goose Plushie is in the cellar and you have to put it on the map and then "read" the books to it. Until the Plushie is on the map, the green "GO" button in the quest doesn't do anything. Directions on this step aren't very clear, but for those that are also stuck on this one, this is how to complete it. :)

Yes you have to click [GO] to proceed. Mentioned in Post 2 under Side Goals.

Rynetory2
05-25-18, 10:51 PM

I haven?t given her the last one yet either because I?m afraid she will disappear :(

Update: Mother Goose

Meowmeowbeans has confirmed that she wont disappear. :)

Mama Goose is here to stay. Post event, we'll get her her book back and she'll convert to a deco. :)

(added to Post 1)

Rynetory2
05-25-18, 11:02 PM
Have a little break for story telling.

Once upon a time.... a lovely elderly pair of geese live in a little cottage in a farm. Every morning, Papa Goose goes outside to fetch his morning newspapers while Mama Goose puts the kettle on and prepares breakfast. This morning, Papa Goose took a glance at the newspapers and fell on the ground, thumping his webbed feet non stop. Mama Goose came rushing out to help her sweetheart when she heard the loud thud.

Scalezzzz
05-26-18, 12:01 AM
Lol love the story! :p

tsumtsum27
05-26-18, 01:11 AM
Got the goose bath tub n LOVINGGGG it...

Debzh31
05-26-18, 03:42 AM
I have 2 beagle bungalows but the beagle never shows up. Getting rather frustrating, I'd there something you have to do to make him appear.

judyandthecat
05-26-18, 04:45 AM
Have a little break for story telling.

Thank you for the smile!

Rynetory2
05-26-18, 05:04 AM
I have 2 beagle bungalows but the beagle never shows up. Getting rather frustrating, I'd there something you have to do to make him appear.

Welcome to the forum. :)

The Beagle wont show up until you complete the Wild Gus Chase series of goals. See Posts 1 and 2. You need to send deliveries to get Dog Toy for placing into the Beagle Bungalow to get random gifts. Have fun.

Rynetory2
05-26-18, 05:07 AM

Thank you for the smile!

Thank you for your very kind words. :) I'm a terrible story teller but the Morning News was simply too hilarious that I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. :o The story was an impulsive thought lol.

Rynetory2
05-26-18, 05:20 AM
After Mama Goose put Papa Goose to bed with a cup of chamomile tea to soothe him, she picked up the papers to find out... While reading the news of a goose messing up the chickens of nearby farms, she thought "Oh dear, no wonder Gus has been missing the last couple of days!". She then went outside the cottage and gave her loudest squawk to summon their playful son, Gus, home!

Gus reluctantly returned home upon hearing his mother's cry. Mama Goose saw how dirty he was and ordered him in her sternest voice to head straight to the bath. Gus jumped up and down in protest for a few minutes but eventually, he gave in and went for a bath obediently. No goose says no to his mother.

(This was really a fluke screenshot as Gus happened to appear at that spot by pure chance!)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44576

Fairyreserve
05-26-18, 08:03 AM
MORE PLEASE! Loving storytime! Hahaha!

ankavale1000
05-26-18, 10:20 AM
A huge thank u to the Team for
1. Land expansion
2. Barn and silo expansion
3. Wonderful Wild Gus
4. Able to buy parts from newspaper n neighbors

I'm having a wonderful time trying to hunt down Wild Gus. Aside from a very brief interruption at start of game, I find myself really enjoying this event. Thank u so very much.

Rynetory2, I absolutely love your stories!

racrgrl
05-26-18, 11:22 AM
Has anyone else done the math on the stinky feathers? I'm kind of hyperventilating. Lol! Everything else is a challenge, but an enjoyable challenge. Those feathers though...freaking me out!!!

Fairyreserve
05-26-18, 01:38 PM
Are we gonna need the teddy bears for anything other than the beagle buddy?

orca1006
05-26-18, 01:42 PM
Are we gonna need the teddy bears for anything other than the beagle buddy?

they're only for feeding the bungalows. that's why i've started selling mine. :)

orca1006
05-26-18, 01:45 PM

:):):)

Fairyreserve
05-26-18, 01:50 PM
they're only for feeding the bungalows. that's why i've started selling mine. :)

Coolio, Thanks!

lululatte
05-26-18, 04:42 PM
Please more stinky feathers... ��

lululatte
05-26-18, 04:44 PM
Has anyone else done the math on the stinky feathers? I'm kind of hyperventilating. Lol! Everything else is a challenge, but an enjoyable challenge. Those feathers though...freaking me out!!!

Absolutely, once again starts to stress you rather than relax you.. 12 chickens and no feathers or one or two at a drop.. and so many back packs to make. Please can they drop more it spoils the fun. Or reduce the price of your offers 15.00 is a lot for a few parts. Please...so love this game but always seems to be something that makes it stressful. I do buy gems when I can and know you need pay and it's one of the best farm games out there.

PookieBear50
05-26-18, 08:26 PM
I am not sure I understand this. For the last 5 goals, there is an incremental increase in the number of the SAME items to be given? I have 1 more stinky feather to get for the 2nd of 3 Tracker Kits for Goal 5, and then I have one more before I can complete this goal, only to have 4, then 5, 6, and 7 more to finish? That means, after finishing this Tracker Kit I will somehow need to come up 345 more Stinky Feathers? Not to mention all the Twine, Rhinestones, Twigs, and Golden Eggs I'm going to need. I do not understand the logic...or rather, I do not like it.

(Speaking of logic...how in the world does doing these goals involving a goose connect to winning a Beagle? Not that I'm upset about the chance to win a new pet, but I don't get the connection. It would make sense if we were trying to catch a Goose to be a pet...)

I can keep doing all the tasks, but having such a low drop rate is really very discouraging. One Stinky Feather per 12 chickens is a bit low, even if they can be collected from about every 30 minutes. But the other items are dropping equally rarely. Please, tweak the drop rate just a little?

goodies70
05-26-18, 10:08 PM
OMG! I?ve crafted 5 Fool?s Goose/Geese & Soft Nests & they are not in my storage Barn! Please tell me I didn?t loose them! Also, I?m still getting black boxes from my Outpost. Oh, & please, please increase the drop rate on feathers.

Scalezzzz
05-26-18, 10:31 PM
OMG! I?ve crafted 5 Fool?s Goose/Geese & Soft Nests & they are not in my storage Barn! Please tell me I didn?t loose them! Also, I?m still getting black boxes from my Outpost. Oh, & please, please increase the drop rate on feathers.

They are not stored there. You won’t be able to see them.

goodies70
05-26-18, 11:45 PM
They are not stored there. You won’t be able to see them.
Thank you!

griffithpack
05-27-18, 02:05 AM
Is it just me, or was there a deadline for getting the torn newspapers for Gus - I can’t finish the side goal and haven’t seen them to buy from neighbors or in the newspaper? I’m frustrated about the stinky feather drop rate like others, but thought I could finish the side goal as they were dropping the first couple of days, so step one was ok, but now it dropped and I can’t complete the second part.

krissyone2
05-27-18, 02:09 AM
Feels like we won?t be able to finish these steps! The feathers are impossible and I?m out of mining tools! :(

loulou1290
05-27-18, 03:26 AM
Ive now realised that I definitely will not be able to finish! I need 344 stinky feathers... at the rate of 1 from my 8 chickens each half hour (though the last egg collection yielded no feathers), 16 waking hours = 32 stinky feathers per day at best - more likely 20-24. I’m thinking it will take me about 15 days to finish.
No, I am not going to spend real money on this one, because the $15 pack doesn’t even have enough stinky feathers to do one back pack!
So disappointing when you realise that you have no chance! If only there were different things to craft, so that the dreadful stinky feathers weren’t such a major road block.

griffithpack
05-27-18, 03:40 AM
So, how many weeks do we have to complete this event- LOL -NOT!

19Deltaxxx
05-27-18, 04:37 AM
Stinky feather drop rate is totally bogus... just harvested chickens 3 times in a row, and got ONE!!!
Also, side goal of "manuals for mother goose".... I have crafted 6 of the books in my outpost, and I find the nowhere in inventory (barn, cellar, silo), and the goal progress stI'll shows up as "0/5"....
Whats up with that???????

judyandthecat
05-27-18, 05:45 AM
Stinky feather drop rate is totally bogus... just harvested chickens 3 times in a row, and got ONE!!!
Also, side goal of "manuals for mother goose".... I have crafted 6 of the books in my outpost, and I find the nowhere in inventory (barn, cellar, silo), and the goal progress stI'll shows up as "0/5"....

You need to tap mother goose and give her a book and it will show you how many books you have.

They are stored invisible.

amsodopey1
05-27-18, 05:46 AM
Ha e you tried giving them? They dont show in inventory

KojiMama
05-27-18, 08:38 AM

I'm having the same issue and have been for days so I'm giving up selling everything in my inventory and getting out of the game until this debacle is over so I don't have to deal with the ridiculous inventory destroying drops of everything except what I need.

racrgrl
05-27-18, 10:20 AM
I'm having the same issue and have been for days so I'm giving up selling everything in my inventory and getting out of the game until this debacle is over so I don't have to deal with the ridiculous inventory destroying drops of everything except what I need.

At least you'll make a few coins. Lol! Looking for the bright side. I'm about there as well. I hadn't played this game for nearly a year, but my daughter plays on my phone. She wanted that dang hedgehog so much!! So, I got pulled back in to help her. After this...I'll be taking another break. I don't need this frustration. Life is frustrating enough. Games are suppose to be fun, challenging, but fun...AND attainable!!

kerry8919
05-27-18, 02:01 PM
Hi I?ve completed the beagle buddy part of this. Was there supposed to be a prize for this ? I?m down gems through this only have 15 left and nothing to show for it. ????

Lilliepaddd
05-27-18, 02:36 PM
Please increase feather drop...not good!!!!

daisybeach
05-27-18, 02:56 PM
Yup agree with everybody. The feathers drop at such an unrealistic rate there is no way to finish. This game should be fun and enjoyable....not annoying and stressful.

krissyone2
05-27-18, 04:45 PM
5 x12 chickens collected and 2 feathers! That’s hours of collecting and making chicken food and no hope of even making 1 silly bag! Are you serious!? We can’t even afford to skip this step as it’s over 300 gems!!! Come on! So cranky... grrr

ozigal
05-27-18, 07:30 PM
I have to throw the towel in for this event. Trying to gather those stinking feathers is harder than trying to find hen's teeth.

jackieis
05-27-18, 08:20 PM
It mentions in the original post that there’s an upgrade for the silo and barn. What kind of upgrade. I’m not seeing anything

goodies70
05-27-18, 08:23 PM
After finishing the Goose Training Course can you still make more books for extra parts?

orca1006
05-27-18, 08:28 PM
(Speaking of logic...how in the world does doing these goals involving a goose connect to winning a Beagle? Not that I'm upset about the chance to win a new pet, but I don't get the connection. It would make sense if we were trying to catch a Goose to be a pet...)

lol i totally didn't understand the logic either!!! but hey! we have a chance at getting an uber cute pet, so i'm not complaining XD

and yes, the increasing # and the terrible drop rate of feathers (aptly named stinky) are making me insane as well. i'm just hanging on & slowly chipping away at the goals while praying for some miracle next week, either with a tweak in drop rate or people selling off stinky feathers, to hopefully complete the event before time's up. nothing more to do at this time since it's the weekend - a long weekend nonetheless - so no one will be at storm8 to do anything anyway. just gotta keep fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

orca1006
05-27-18, 08:28 PM
After finishing the Goose Training Course can you still make more books for extra parts?

YES according to other players who already finished. that's my plan with mother goose too to hopefully get a few more feathers this way. :)

orca1006
05-27-18, 08:31 PM
Is it just me, or was there a deadline for getting the torn newspapers for Gus

oh no no. it's still available from gus, just a lot rarer than golden eggs. i have also seen a couple in the newspaper, just rare as well.

orca1006
05-27-18, 08:42 PM
Hi I?ve completed the beagle buddy part of this. Was there supposed to be a prize for this ? I?m down gems through this only have 15 left and nothing to show for it. ????

the "prize" = the extra parts from the bungalow. it's an optional part of the quest and that's all it is. gotta focus on the main, 9-step quest to get the actual beagle pet. so save your gem for those. :)

orca1006
05-27-18, 08:44 PM
It mentions in the original post that there?s an upgrade for the silo and barn. What kind of upgrade. I?m not seeing anything

the maximal capacity you can upgrade to has been increased. it's not apparent unless you've already maxed out on the upgrades prior to the start of the event. :)

krystab33
05-27-18, 09:20 PM
As usual the drop rate for a single item is abysmally low making the event virtually impossible. I?m not giving up yet but I don?t have high hopes for this one... too bad Storm8 has to be so difficult ☹️ It makes the game so much less fun. And I will not spend money on this. By my count I need 300 stinky freathers... at the current drop raye that should take about 200 years🤣. Sigh...

jackieis
05-27-18, 09:23 PM
the maximal capacity you can upgrade to has been increased. it's not apparent unless you've already maxed out on the upgrades prior to the start of the event. :)

Ah thank you! I’m at 665. What is the current maximum?

krystab33
05-27-18, 09:25 PM
Not jut you. The drop rate is awful 🤢

Paul__
05-27-18, 09:27 PM
Ah thank you! I’m at 665. What is the current maximum?

1,355 for both Barn and Silo

dmaertens
05-27-18, 10:24 PM
50 gems. Three times 25 gems is 75 minus the 25 they give you back. Do you get anything besides parts?

I got a single golden egg! Not worth it...let that beagle bungalow go.

dmaertens
05-27-18, 10:26 PM
As usual the drop rate for a single item is abysmally low making the event virtually impossible. I?m not giving up yet but I don?t have high hopes for this one... too bad Storm8 has to be so difficult ☹️ It makes the game so much less fun. And I will not spend money on this. By my count I need 300 stinky freathers... at the current drop raye that should take about 200 years��. Sigh...

Yes!!! I have been saying that since the beginning and nothing changes! If they want us to enjoy the game, at lease give us the parts we need. I don't mind a bit of a challenge, but this is ridiculous. Who is getting those feathers? Not me!

little_veggie
05-28-18, 12:36 AM
I have just realised how many feathers , rhinestones and the rest I will need to finish. I am not sure a beagle is worth it . Will try for one more day :( .

little_veggie
05-28-18, 12:39 AM
And the bottom has dropped out the egg market due to being oversaturated . Omelette anyone :p xx??!

DaphneGlass
05-28-18, 12:52 AM

Me too, only got 13 feathers so far since it started for the 15 needed, its a joke!

DaphneGlass
05-28-18, 12:55 AM
As usual the drop rate for a single item is abysmally low making the event virtually impossible. I?m not giving up yet but I don?t have high hopes for this one... too bad Storm8 has to be so difficult ☹️ It makes the game so much less fun. And I will not spend money on this. By my count I need 300 stinky freathers... at the current drop raye that should take about 200 years🤣. Sigh...

Yup, I agree, I dont play half as much anymore as its getting to the point that the events need u to be on it constantly, working people cant do that, I like the game just not the strain to try and keep up x

fastory2
05-28-18, 05:00 AM
Ya the drop rate on the feathers IS a joke! These games become no fun when it’s too hard or impossible to get the parts you need.

racrgrl
05-28-18, 07:29 AM
I completely understand it's a business and they want people to pay money (I did buy gems during the hedgehog), but you should still be able to complete it without paying if you are on a lot. Crazy!

fastory2
05-28-18, 08:01 AM
I completely understand it's a business and they want people to pay money (I did buy gems during the hedgehog), but you should still be able to complete it without paying if you are on a lot. Crazy!

Even if you paid money to complete this - it would cost you a small fortune to get 15 stinky feathers to complete ONE backpack! And at a drop rate of none to two every half hour - you can’t complete it without spending a lot of real money. Nah - this is just another impossible one that I will just walk away from until the game is over. Oh well - I don’t need to spend so much time on this game anyway.

gigis234
05-28-18, 10:32 AM
Even if you paid money to complete this - it would cost you a small fortune to get 15 stinky feathers to complete ONE backpack! And at a drop rate of none to two every half hour - you can?t complete it without spending a lot of real money. Nah - this is just another impossible one that I will just walk away from until the game is over. Oh well - I don?t need to spend so much time on this game anyway.

This game is always a joke. [] I would actually pay the discounted $9.99 if it gave me more feathers! I hate this game more and more every time.

forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

vxn555
05-28-18, 10:44 AM
if i were to pay money, my discounted rate will come to $16.70...
and my gus doesn't have any papers :(

Paul__
05-28-18, 10:56 AM
This game is always a joke. [] I would actually pay the discounted $9.99 if it gave me more feathers! I hate this game more and more every time.

forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

I disagree. The event is optional as well and we can buy and sell items. If you don't win you can at least win some cool decorations and there will be another event soon and a chance to win another pet.

Remember, if you are buying the 9.99 bonus pack you are helping keep the game up. I'm sure that it costs a lot of money to hire designers and developers to maintain the game/make events. Storm8 games are free and when you donate $9.99 this could help a lot!

Scalezzzz
05-28-18, 02:28 PM
The beagle is very cute! He has a funny walk :o

FarmerIreneOK
05-28-18, 03:21 PM
On goal 6.
To get beagle, I need 330 more stinky feathers. my 8 hens give about 2 for every 2 times I collect. So 115 collections. If I manage to collect 10x/day (more time than I want to spend on this but just for sake of calculating) I will gather about 80 feathers in the remaining 8 days, so I would need 25 of their kits to finish at $10 each (and they stopped selling them!). That?s $250. For a game farm pet??? Seriously???
Storm8, I think you may want to address the problem your users have called to your attention.

Fairyreserve
05-28-18, 04:06 PM
I got a single golden egg! Not worth it...let that beagle bungalow go.

The nice thing about the beagle bungalow is that when it's ready u have a dang cute beagle butt wagging out the door. That's adorable if u wanna keep it as a decoration.

Fairyreserve
05-28-18, 04:07 PM
And the bottom has dropped out the egg market due to being oversaturated . Omelette anyone :p xx??!

At least the value of eggs is not high, u can sell them super dirt cheap or just discard them with a really low risk or impact.

Fairyreserve
05-28-18, 04:09 PM

forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

I just want to say, the storm8 ppl are very nice.

lululatte
05-28-18, 04:58 PM
Not giving up yet...

tsumtsum27
05-28-18, 05:40 PM
The beagle is very cute! He has a funny walk :o

Wow u r fast. Congratss😁

Scalezzzz
05-28-18, 07:01 PM
Wow u r fast. Congratss��

Thanks! I just happened to find a lot of feathers in the newspaper. If it hadn’t been for that then I would still be trying to finish :)

mothernature15
05-28-18, 08:19 PM
Hmmm...since my chickens are neat and clean I can't expect stinky feathers...may be I should skip the maintainence for couple of times....

goodies70
05-28-18, 09:51 PM
I was so excited after the last event, it was back to the way they used to be. Us being able to help each other out & the Hedgehog was easier to obtain. But with this event Storm8 went back to making it unobtainable & frustrating! I’ve collected from the chickens 28 times & not 1 stink’n stinky feather, ridiculous! Again, I don’t mind spending real money but I want to feel like I’m getting something in return. Storm8 please make this fun again before you loose a lot of customers!

waywardwood
05-28-18, 10:14 PM
Gripe alert: the Stinky Feathers drop rate stinks! And this event is boring by making the same things over and over...and of course endlessly collecting from and feeding the chickens. The fact we can buy/sell items in the newspaper is a saving grace, but probably not enough to finish (and not sure I want to try). ��

tsumtsum27
05-29-18, 01:37 AM
The feathers drop rate is low for me too.. I hv 8 chicken only. But at the end of the day, there r enough to make 1 -2 bag pack. It is slow but with 7 more days hopefully enough to get the beagle.
Im on goal 9 now.
I did got frustrated too but with every goal reached, the decoration prizes are all super super cute n worth the efforts.
I play for free so no complain, just want to say thx, loving the goose n the bath n feather pile.

KewlMusic
05-29-18, 02:03 AM
The stink feathers drop rate is very slow, many times only receiving 1 when collecting from my 8 chickens. Because of this, I'm on goal 7 instead of finished like so many others are. Seems I'll have to find these feathers in the newspaper. At this rate, I'm not sure if I'll make it to the last goal without spending coins.

Is it possible to increase the drop rate for these feathers, please? Thank you!

dmaertens
05-29-18, 06:08 AM
On goal 6.
To get beagle, I need 330 more stinky feathers. my 8 hens give about 2 for every 2 times I collect. So 115 collections. If I manage to collect 10x/day (more time than I want to spend on this but just for sake of calculating) I will gather about 80 feathers in the remaining 8 days, so I would need 25 of their kits to finish at $10 each (and they stopped selling them!). That?s $250. For a game farm pet??? Seriously???
Storm8, I think you may want to address the problem your users have called to your attention.

Agreed!!! Agreed!!! Agreed!!! Well said!!!

kondor15
05-29-18, 06:20 AM
Storm 8 Is it possible to increase the drop rate for stinky feathers , please please please ?

I am still at goal 6. I already have plenty of nests !!! to complete and the next level pending only stinky feathers.

Thank you!

Rynetory2
05-29-18, 08:28 AM

It was a wild goose chase to chase after wild Gus, so that's why we got the beagle lol.

Rynetory2
05-29-18, 08:40 AM
Meanwhile in nearby farms... news of Gus's departure travelled fast through the chatter vines of the chickens, with them being such a chattery lot. Feeling relieved and delighted, the chickens got busy cleaning their coops and swept away the stinky feathers which amounted to a huge feather pile. They cleaned and decked themselves in their finest beads and pretty feathers and held a bonfire party to celebrate that very night.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44608

The next day, Mama Goose was pleasantly surprised to find a basket of lovely eggs and gifts outside their cottage, compliments from the chickens for saving them from playful Gus.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44609

A week later.....

Mama Goose saw that they had a new neighbour, a friendly Beagle who came to live on the farm.

As for Gus... he stayed home under the watchful eyes of Papa and Mama Goose. (Oh well at least for now.... until his next wild adventure! :p)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44610

And they all lived happily ever after..... :D

The End.

Cast: Papa Goose, Mama Goose, Gus, Chickens and Beagle
Costumes and props: Farm Story 2 designers
Produced by: Farm Story 2 team
Directed by: Rynetory2

Disclaimer: No animals were harm in any way during this production. Definitely no testings on animals.

judyandthecat
05-29-18, 09:20 AM
To rynetory2

YOU OUTDID YOURSELF....but I wouldn't expect less of you.

All your guides, etc make the game much easier for new comers.

akireznarf
05-29-18, 10:52 AM
Am I the only one not seeing the goose training course goals?

orca1006
05-29-18, 12:02 PM
Am I the only one not seeing the goose training course goals?

the torn pages are random drops from gus (the grey goose).
the manual itself is crafted in the outpost (3 pages per manual).
once crafted and collected, the manual is stored in an invisible cloud (i.e. NOT in the inventory). you can see how many manuals you have by clicking on the mother goose; this is also how you give mother goose the manual.

the mother goose is the prize you won on step 4 of the main quest. you can find her in the cellar. you need to place her on the farm to do the above ^^^.

hope this helps. :)

LadyFencer
05-29-18, 01:59 PM
The beagle is cute. The goose is obnoxious, and the chickens, well, let's just say we are no longer on speaking terms because they are so uncooperative. I don't have the time to devote to collecting items when the drop rate is so random and low. I'll still go about my usual business, and as I find items, I'll sell them to help others.

I AM glad we have new events, and I'm glad some are successful with this one.

Paul__
05-29-18, 02:11 PM
Any one else notice that there are green ripples im the tub?

nagmad
05-29-18, 02:24 PM
Is it safe to make the fools goose and soft nest in preparation for the next level. I have made a few but they don?t show up in inventory, I only have 4 mining tools left so don?t want to waste anything and get to the next part and the nests and geese no where to be found
Thank you for allowing items to be sold and purchased between neighbors, need 1 more trackers kit to move up to level 7, stinky feathers and the torn paper to make the book for mother goose are such a low drop rate that it’s making it more difficult,

Fairyreserve
05-29-18, 02:58 PM
Ryn, you're awesome! Love the story! It's ... it's like fanfic for Farm Story 2! Hysterical! Nicely done. Especially the credits!

orca1006
05-29-18, 02:59 PM
Is it safe to make the fools goose and soft nest in preparation for the next level. I have made a few but they don?t show up in inventory, I only have 4 mining tools left so don?t want to waste anything and get to the next part and the nests and geese no where to be found.

YES, it is totally safe to make the nests and geese in advance. it's actually a really good idea to do so, so that you are ready to turn them in whenever and just have to focus on getting those stingy feathers. :p you just have to keep track of how many you have made yourself, since they don't show up in inventory.

also, i've seen a lot of rhinestones on sale in the newspaper. it may be a good idea to try to get them that way if you're low on mining tools. :)

Fairyreserve
05-29-18, 03:00 PM
Any one else notice that there are green circles im the tub? (I don?t know how else to explain lol)

Yep, I, too, gots them green ... ripples ... in my tub. Kinda chartreusey. I daresay, they may be due to non-potty-trained gosslings.

akireznarf
05-29-18, 03:01 PM
the torn pages are random drops from gus (the grey goose).
the manual itself is crafted in the outpost (3 pages per manual).
once crafted and collected, the manual is stored in an invisible cloud (i.e. NOT in the inventory). you can see how many manuals you have by clicking on the mother goose; this is also how you give mother goose the manual.

the mother goose is the prize you won on step 4 of the main quest. you can find her in the cellar. you need to place her on the farm to do the above ^^^.

hope this helps. :)

Thanks, I?m only on step 3. This explains a lot. :D

orca1006
05-29-18, 03:13 PM
Thanks, I?m only on step 3. This explains a lot. :D

np. i'd say just continue to make the manuals (if you can; can't remember if they are available in outpost already or have to wait) so you have them ready when the goals show up (after step 4). g'luck and hopefully our wonderful storm8 team will hear our suggestions and do something about the awful feathers soon. fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

krissyone2
05-29-18, 05:12 PM
Love your stories and your sense of humour!!:o

tsumtsum27
05-29-18, 05:15 PM
Will the mother goose still holding a book if I dont collect from her by the time the event has finished ?
She's a lot cuter that way

FarmerIreneOK
05-29-18, 05:43 PM
Nice story, Rynetory!

orca1006
05-29-18, 05:54 PM
Will the mother goose still holding a book if I dont collect from her by the time the event has finished ?
She's a lot cuter that way

see post #1. it will convert back to a decoration HOLDING her book after the event is over. so i don't think you need to worry about feeding a her book just for that. :)

lululatte
05-29-18, 06:26 PM
Love that story, cheers this quest up as we mostly come here to complain.. lol

tsumtsum27
05-29-18, 08:07 PM
Pls help.
I just got my beagle in the cellar.
It said i need a rescue pen. But the rescue pen can't be bought. It is locked n said "goal".
What should i do ? Pls

Never mind.
He's out now. He s soo cuteee. Oh im so happy with all the prizes in this event.
Big thx Storm8.
Hope everyone can get the dog too.
Good luck

Fairyreserve
05-29-18, 08:16 PM
I'd like to put a plug in for not having to continue to buy new habitats. It would be nice if the beagle could go into the dog house that my current doggie is residing in. Either that or give me as many deeds as you can so I can expand ...

orca1006
05-29-18, 08:24 PM
I'd like to put a plug in for not having to continue to buy new habitats. It would be nice if the beagle could go into the dog house that my current doggie is residing in. Either that or give me as many deeds as you can so I can expand ...

;) ditto that. it would indeed be nice to not have only-1-pet habitats.....

waywardwood
05-29-18, 08:35 PM
The beagle is cute. The goose is obnoxious, and the chickens, well, let's just say we are no longer on speaking terms because they are so uncooperative. I don't have the time to devote to collecting items when the drop rate is so random and low. I'll still go about my usual business, and as I find items, I'll sell them to help others.

I AM glad we have new events, and I'm glad some are successful with this one.

Good attitude (thank you, I was slipping into a negative mode) and I agree it is nice to have new events, event if I don?t complete them all or get all the cute pets!

waywardwood
05-29-18, 08:40 PM
The stink feathers drop rate is very slow, many times only receiving 1 when collecting from my 8 chickens. Because of this, I'm on goal 7 instead of finished like so many others are. Seems I'll have to find these feathers in the newspaper. At this rate, I'm not sure if I'll make it to the last goal without spending coins.

Is it possible to increase the drop rate for these feathers, please? Thank you!

I?m on goal 7 too and struggling with the stinky feathers...not finding ANY in the newspaper or from my many awesome neighbors even with constant checking. I won?t spend real coins in the game so probably won?t get a beagle but am plodding along. Good luck!

earthangell2
05-29-18, 10:03 PM
Pls help.
I just got my beagle in the cellar.
It said i need a rescue pen. But the rescue pen can't be bought. It is locked n said "goal".
What should i do ? Pls

Never mind.
He's out now. He s soo cuteee. Oh im so happy with all the prizes in this event.
Big thx Storm8.
Hope everyone can get the dog too.
Good luck. I got my beagle, too, now I can take a vacation from the stress of these events. I did not have to buy any gems, a neighbor helped me with over 20 feathers, and I constantly checked the newspaper, and stores. I was very determined. I used Alexa for the 30 minute timer. Good luck!!!!

kindefarm1890
05-30-18, 04:27 AM
I found someone this morning selling 80 stinky feathers and they already had their beagle. I finally was able to make the last tracker's kit. Before I turn in the last item can someone tell me if the event items stop dropping after you get the beagle? Is they do stop I may hold off a little longer to turn it in so I can harrass the chickens a little longer.

racrgrl
05-30-18, 06:28 AM
I'm glad some of you are successful. Congrats!! Glad to hear he's cute. I have been checking the newspaper stalker style and visiting random community members, but no luck all day yesterday on feathers. I am holding out hope that they up the drop rate the last day or so. It is so off! I'm done with everything else. I think most people are judging by the amount of rhinestones and twigs in the paper. This was an odd one for sure!

Rynetory2
05-30-18, 07:30 AM

Thank you for the smile!

MORE PLEASE! Loving storytime! Hahaha!

Rynetory2, I absolutely love your stories!

:):):)

To rynetory2

YOU OUTDID YOURSELF....but I wouldn't expect less of you.

All your guides, etc make the game much easier for new comers.

Ryn, you're awesome! Love the story! It's ... it's like fanfic for Farm Story 2! Hysterical! Nicely done. Especially the credits!

Love your stories and your sense of humour!!:o

Nice story, Rynetory!

Love that story, cheers this quest up as we mostly come here to complain.. lol

The curtains rise....

The cast returns to the stage to bow to the audiences for being so appreciative and supportive!! Thank you so much!! :D:D

(ummm.... my apologies for Papa Goose still hiding under the papers. He is extremely camera shy and his aged knees buckle so much with stage fright that he can't stand up.)

Oh look! Is that Gus flapping his wings in attempt to escape for his next wild adventure?!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44624

mummyb55
05-30-18, 08:11 AM
Love the beagle.

krissyone2
05-30-18, 03:37 PM
The curtains rise....

The cast returns to the stage to bow to the audiences for being so appreciative and supportive!! Thank you so much!! :D:D

(ummm.... my apologies for Papa Goose still hiding under the papers. He is extremely camera shy and his aged knees buckle so much with stage fright that he can't stand up.)

Oh look! Is that Gus flapping his wings in attempt to escape for his next wild adventure?!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44624

Haha! Great end to the story! Congrats on getting the Beagle and tell Gus to take his stinky feathers and fly away!!:p

orleansparish
05-30-18, 04:15 PM
On goal 6.

And this is why I?m throwing in the towel and will focus on my train and truck deliveries. I don?t need a new dog anyways. I?ve about 6 in storage waiting to come out and this one isn?t THAT cute! The quantities needed are absurd and it?s becoming like dragon story. Making quantities needed outrageous so you feel compelled to spend money. IF you really want the pet/dragon. No thanks!

TrillChill2
05-30-18, 05:17 PM

Where do you get the manuals to Give to mother goose. I can't find any papers to make any manuels

goodies70
05-30-18, 06:44 PM
I really wish the value pack would have had Stinky Feathers instead of Golden Eggs. I definitely would have bought several! Oh well!

nagmad
05-30-18, 06:47 PM
Where do you get the manuals to Give to mother goose. I can't find any papers to make any manuels

The papers come from Gus when you click on him, although my drop rate of papers is near none existent, you can also pick them up in the newsstand occasionally

nagmad
05-30-18, 10:31 PM
I found someone this morning selling 80 stinky feathers and they already had their beagle. I finally was able to make the last tracker's kit. Before I turn in the last item can someone tell me if the event items stop dropping after you get the beagle? Is they do stop I may hold off a little longer to turn it in so I can harrass the chickens a little longer.

That?s awesome for you,
my current drop rate means I can make 1-1.5 trackers kit a day. I need 3 kits to complete lvl 7 then lvl 8 and 9, I was able to buy a few stinky feathers in the newsstand over several days but now nothing when I would have thought as more people are finishing up more people would be selling,

akireznarf
05-31-18, 02:03 AM
That?s awesome for you,
my current drop rate means I can make 1-1.5 trackers kit a day. I need 3 kits to complete lvl 7 then lvl 8 and 9, I was able to buy a few stinky feathers in the newsstand over several days but now nothing when I would have thought as more people are finishing up more people would be selling,

Yes, to those already done, please sell us stinky feathers. I wasn’t even able to make 1 kit today.

kindefarm1890
05-31-18, 03:58 AM
That?s awesome for you,

I am sorry if my post sounded like I was greedy and took all the feathers that were being sold that was not the case. I only needed a couple of sets and then I took one more because I knew a neighbor was looking for stinky feathers. I left most of the feathers in the sellers shop for other players to also benefit from their hard work. I sold the extra feathers to the neighbor and have continued to collect from the chickens. I have no idea why there isn't more feathers showing up in the newspaper. Possibly everyone who finished is sick and tired of way too many eggs in the barn and/or throwing them away so the eggs don't tie up shop space. It feels like I throw away a 1000 eggs. I know it wasn't that many but it was a lot.

loulou1290
05-31-18, 07:36 AM
I never thought I?d say it but my Stinky Feather drop rate has worsened! 1 feather from 3 collections (12 chickens) - that is 1 Stinky Feather and 36 Eggs!!! It is definitely over for me now.
I also have not had any pages from Gus for the past 2 days.
Congrats everyone who got the beagle - I honestly have no idea how anyone can do it!

nagmad
05-31-18, 12:48 PM
I am sorry if my post sounded like I was greedy and took all the feathers that were being sold that was not the case. I only needed a couple of sets and then I took one more because I knew a neighbor was looking for stinky feathers. I left most of the feathers in the sellers shop for other players to also benefit from their hard work. I sold the extra feathers to the neighbor and have continued to collect from the chickens. I have no idea why there isn't more feathers showing up in the newspaper. Possibly everyone who finished is sick and tired of way too many eggs in the barn and/or throwing them away so the eggs don't tie up shop space. It feels like I throw away a 1000 eggs. I know it wasn't that many but it was a lot.

Oh no, I actually thought that that was a great find for you from your neighbor, I know I would have been excited, so I really did mean that it would have been awesome to finish like that.
. I’m frustrated with my drop rate and the no show of feathers in the market, but wouldn’t think you were greedy as I would have done the same ��

Oneyellowlab
05-31-18, 02:11 PM
I never thought I?d say it but my Stinky Feather drop rate has worsened! 1 feather from 3 collections (12 chickens) - that is 1 Stinky Feather and 36 Eggs!!! It is definitely over for me now.
I also have not had any pages from Gus for the past 2 days.
Congrats everyone who got the beagle - I honestly have no idea how anyone can do it!

I was thinking the same thing my feather drop rate has worsened too....so frustrating!

griffithpack
05-31-18, 02:29 PM
I was thinking the same thing my feather drop rate has worsened too....so frustrating!

Ah, yes, now S8 can sell you packs! 5 for a mere $10 - Wonder how many it would take for me to finish - yeah, too many!

Fairyreserve
05-31-18, 09:45 PM

Me too! It was like Christmas and Hanukkah and Holi and the tooth fairy! I geve them every gift I could in thanks, and now I'll get thru level 7 AND 8!

BatCrzy2
05-31-18, 10:46 PM
24 chickens and only 1 stinky feather, grrr! I managed to finish though with the help of a wonderful neighbor who posted at least 100 stinky feathers!
Would someone please tell me what the other items for, like fruit basket, wooden crate, bag of sweets, etc., I thought they were part of this goal??

Rynetory2
05-31-18, 10:48 PM
24 chickens and only 1 stinky feather, grrr! I managed to finish though with the help of a wonderful neighbor who posted at least 100 stinky feathers!
Would someone please tell me what the other items for, like fruit basket, wooden crate, bag of sweets, etc., I thought they were part of this goal??

Congrats on finishing your event! :)

These crafts are part of the new game update. See Posts 1-2 of update thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104647-Goose-Farmer-s-Outpost-2018-May-22

BatCrzy2
05-31-18, 10:57 PM
Congrats on finishing your event! :)

These crafts are part of the new game update. See Posts 1-2 of update thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104647-Goose-Farmer-s-Outpost-2018-May-22

Oh, thank you! I’ll learn to read first one of these days! :) I collected about 20 if each thinking I would need them. LOL

waywardwood
06-01-18, 01:02 AM
If it wasn't for this forum and the players helpful posts I'd be lost. And I DEFINITELY wouldn't have any pets!

Ha ha, totally! It?s been a lifesaver so many times ❤️❤️❤️

Jadedrose32
06-01-18, 11:18 AM
I found all the stinky feathers by searching my friends stores. And im still collecting and selling 4 ppl every half hour. I have a question i won the beagle but the pen is locked i cant put him on my farm. Anyone know when this will be unlocked?

judyandthecat
06-01-18, 11:29 AM
I found all the stinky feathers by searching my friends stores. And im still collecting and selling 4 ppl every half hour. I have a question i won the beagle but the pen is locked i cant put him on my farm. Anyone know when this will be unlocked?

Force close your game and recheck.
The beagle comes with its own habitat...The Rescue Pen.

Lozziemj
06-01-18, 09:26 PM
Earlier today the feathers seemed to come a bit easier but then stopped completely. I just collected from my chickens for the 9th time without a single feather. I spent $20 last night buying 2 of the offered packs as I knew it was the only way I could possibly finish the event. I can?t afford to buy it a 3rd time and now I?m just stuck. I?m checking the paper constantly with little luck. I?m very discouraged 😔

akireznarf
06-02-18, 03:42 PM
Is there a way to go back to the farm you last visited? Saw someone selling stinky feathers in the newspaper. Visited their farm to see they’re selling 50 stinky feathers. I was only able to buy 30 because I have no barn space left. I forgot to add as neighbor before I went back to my farm to sell items from my barn. I’m still on 7/9 so I badly need those feathers.

nagmad
06-02-18, 05:20 PM
I just finished with a fair bit of help from others.

DaphneGlass
06-03-18, 12:42 AM
I just finished with a fair bit of help from others.

Well done finishing the event, you have done well, Ive had no help at all and an on level 7, I have it all crafting but it wont be ready for another 10 hours, level 8 requires so many feathers which are never in the community, do u think i have a chance time wise of completing, I work too so cant touch the game until late afternoon so tomorrow n Tuesday the last 2 days of the event I wont be on it much at all, eek, what are my chances xx

shanghai_rose
06-03-18, 02:26 AM
No stinky feathers here, for the last two days.

akireznarf
06-03-18, 03:14 AM

Visit farms in newspapers particularly those who sold event items even if you did not buy from them. Chances are they also sell stinky feathers. Add as neighbor those who are done with the event, they most likely sell stinky feathers. Visit the community, lots of people there who might have stinky feathers. I started and completed 8/9 today doing these and I’m now starting to make my 1/7 kits to get the beagle.

orca1006
06-03-18, 04:09 AM
Well done finishing the event, you have done well, Ive had no help at all and an on level 7, I have it all crafting but it wont be ready for another 10 hours...

Earlier today the feathers seemed to come a bit easier but then stopped completely. I just collected from my chickens for the 9th time without a single feather...

Visit farms in newspapers particularly those who sold event items even if you did not buy from them. Chances are they also sell stinky feathers. Add as neighbor those who are done with the event, they most likely sell stinky feathers. Visit the community, lots of people there who might have stinky feathers.

also maybe try posting in the buy/sell thread. i saw a few people there getting a lot of help from their post. and i agree with akireznarf's methods; that's how i found a lot of feathers, too. i obsessively visited every farm/store whenever i saw a "visit" button in the newspaper for a few days....:p g'luck and rooting for you guys! :)

TrillChill2
06-03-18, 07:16 AM
I won the goose thing and Got the adorable beagle really really happy. Now it says I need a rescue pen for him. Where do i get that. I Hope it's not the 2 day 25 gems bungalow. Someone please help.

Rynetory2
06-03-18, 08:01 AM
I won the goose thing and Got the adorable beagle really really happy. Now it says I need a rescue pen for him. Where do i get that. I Hope it's not the 2 day 25 gems bungalow. Someone please help.

It's available for purchase under Pets tab in Market. Restart your device if it's still locked.

Fairyreserve
06-03-18, 09:19 AM
Man oh man. I only have one more kit to make, and these are some hard-fought stinky feathers. These chickens just don't want to give them up for this last pack. Sheesh!

TrillChill2
06-03-18, 11:34 AM
I got the begal from doing the task.but it now says I need a rescue pen. Where do i get that from

Rbkhfrnkln
06-03-18, 11:59 AM
u have to buy the habitat from the market....

TrillChill2
06-03-18, 12:01 PM
Ok thanks I got the rescue pen but when I put the beagle by it, it wants me to buy a pet but I'm trying to put the beagles in my farm. Sorry for all the questions.

akireznarf
06-03-18, 02:30 PM
also maybe try posting in the buy/sell thread. i saw a few people there getting a lot of help from their post. and i agree with akireznarf's methods; that's how i found a lot of feathers, too. i obsessively visited every farm/store whenever i saw a "visit" button in the newspaper for a few days....:p g'luck and rooting for you guys! :)

I now have all the feathers I need to get the beagle, thanks to those in the buy and sell forum. I added them as neighbors and was able to buy 60 feathers from them today. I?ll sell what I get from now on to help others too. :o

Fairyreserve
06-03-18, 05:09 PM
I am blessedly done. Love my Doggie! Thanks to all who sold stinkies!

orca1006
06-03-18, 05:10 PM
I now have all the feathers I need to get the beagle, thanks to those in the buy and sell forum. I added them as neighbors and was able to buy 60 feathers from them today. I?ll sell what I get from now on to help others too. :o

yayyayyay congrats!!! :cool:

Paul__
06-03-18, 08:23 PM
Just won the event and I love the beagle! Hopefully we get more pets in the resuce pen too.

Lozziemj
06-03-18, 10:41 PM
I too have now completed the tasks and got the adorable beagle. In spite of the feather frustration and at times feeling the task was insurmountable, I actually really enjoyed the event. Thanks Storm 8!

orca1006
06-03-18, 11:24 PM
I too have now completed the tasks and got the adorable beagle. In spite of the feather frustration and at times feeling the task was insurmountable, I actually really enjoyed the event. Thanks Storm 8!

congrats!!! time to relax~~ ;)

Paul__
06-04-18, 04:12 AM
Good job everyone who completed the event so far. And thank you for letting us trade items...If i weren’t for my neighbors I would probably have to use gems or real money t finish the event on a very tight schedule...

claeystrails
06-04-18, 08:08 AM
Really disappointed in this event. On level 7, 11 hours to go. And I am off to work. Visited neighbors for days, kept checking sale items, and visiting those who had sold items. Still no stinkin feathers. Congrats to those who succeeded. But it wont be me. This event seemed impossible if you have to work. Not enough time to shop, the feather drop rate was horrible, and to have to craft the same items over and over. Even mother goose just gave me items I already had not what was most needed. Sorry for the whining folks. I have not completed events before but this is the first one I felt I ever had a chance.

RoyalBlue305
06-04-18, 10:57 AM
Spent all weekend and most of yesterday and all of this morning trying to finish the kits. No stinking feathers. Non-stop searching for the feathers but to no avail. I can?t waste any more time on this event and am off to work. Just too impossible to complete as drop rate for feathers was non-existsent. How many eggs did you collect?? Hundreds?? This was a fail for me. I did like the geese in the pond prize but other than that this was A LOT OF TIME WASTED to not complete the goal. Shame. But congrats to those that did succeed. Good job.

sheepishjaina
06-04-18, 04:13 PM
I just managed to finish level 7 and get the cute chicken. I won’t be finishing this one. The feather drops have been abysmal. This is my biggest issue with these events- how much luck is needed, rather than working on the goals.

k1rf
06-04-18, 04:21 PM
Ughhh stupid chickens, need 2 more backpacks to complete, but chickens have not played ball (or any other game) for this event. I work full time and still consider myself an active player, god knows how you did it but Congrats to those of you who managed to get that cute beagle

k1rf
06-04-18, 04:23 PM
Ps To the devs, might be nice if you increased the drop rates towards the end of events...?!

kathiq1
06-04-18, 06:08 PM
I finished the quest got my be able but the pen never unlocked what's up?

Rynetory2
06-04-18, 08:21 PM
Ah thank you! I?m at 665. What is the current maximum?

1,385 is the current max for both barn and silo.

Rynetory2
06-04-18, 08:22 PM
I finished the quest got my be able but the pen never unlocked what's up?

Welcome to the forum and congrats on finishing your event! :)

Restart your device and check your Market again.