PDA

View Full Version : Solved Train deliveries asking for cinnamon milk

grandpadon
05-22-18, 09:54 AM
The Warehouse may still ask for these items if you have them in your Storage, but going forward, new orders won't ask for items that you don't have and are unable to make. :)

So sorry for the inconvenience!

New train delivery requests 13 cinnamon milks. This item was created only for the last event and then dropped it can no longer be created. This train delivery can?t be completed. Is there a work around?

orleansparish
05-22-18, 10:05 AM
I’m having the same issue as of yesterday. I actually bought flowers to hand over for deliveries since I wanted the extra items. That I’m not really getting now of course! It’s asking me for all the timed items from the last event. It’s annoying!

Lilliepaddd
05-22-18, 10:21 AM
It?s asking for cinnamon sticks which I cannot make anymore. What do I do!?! Anyone...

Paul__
05-22-18, 11:41 AM
It?s asking for cinnamon sticks which I cannot make anymore. What do I do!?! Anyone...

This is probably because the train started before the previous event ended. You can discard the train or wait for the next train. If this happens again you can report it.

Lilliepaddd
05-22-18, 11:53 AM
This is probably because the train started before the previous event ended. You can discard the train or wait for the next train. If this happens again you can report it.

I started this morning. It’s my last item, only one you couldn’t craft ugh..need 7 found 8.

Meowmeowbeans
05-22-18, 01:10 PM
This should be resolved now. Apologies for any inconvenience!

Paul__
05-22-18, 01:27 PM
I just Got a new delivery that required an event item.

Lilliepaddd
05-22-18, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the help Meow. So appreciative!!!

Meowmeowbeans
05-22-18, 01:34 PM
I just Got a new delivery that required an event item.

The Warehouse may still ask for these items if you have them in your Storage, but going forward, new orders won't ask for items that you don't have and are unable to make. :)

So sorry for the inconvenience!