PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta - 2018 May 17 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
05-17-18, 09:11 AM
Fiesta This is a 10 days cruise.

Marco is ready to party! Find him in your restaurant and he'll bring some Taco Seasoning for his Fiesta Taco recipe!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44349

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Marco the Mariachi will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Fiesta Taco (gem recipe).

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44368

Gem Recipe
Fiesta Taco - 5 steak + 8 tomato + 4 cheese + 7 taco seasoning (Jubilee Oven)

Rynetory2
05-17-18, 09:11 AM
Goals

It's Fiesta time and Marco the Mariachi is ready to feast! Collect Tortillas from the General Store and cook up something delicious!

Goal 1
Unlock Tortillas from the General Store
Serve Carne Asada x1
Win a Baby Cactus from Day 2 of the Fiesta Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 6 Tortillas

Goal 2
Master Carne Asada to Star Level 1
Serve Veggie Tacos x1
Win a Mexican Workstation from Day 6 of the Fiesta Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 3 Silver Stamps

Goal 3
Master Carne Asada to Star Level 2
Master Veggie Tacos to Star Level 1
Serve Taco del Mar x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 9 Tortillas

Goal 4 (Make sure you scroll down to see Task 4)
Master Carne Asada to Star Level 3
Master Veggie Tacos to Star Level 2
Master Taco del Mar to Star Level 1
Serve Fiesta Taco x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 4 Gold Stamps

Limited Time Recipes
Carne Asada (Commercial Range)
Taco del Mar (Diner Stove)
Veggie Tacos (Celebration Stove)

dragon2046
05-18-18, 11:07 AM
S8 if you are going to keep increasing all the ingredients for these recipes you need to let us expand our pantry:/. These new taco recipes require a lot of ingredients. Not to mention you keep making recipes take longer and longer to cook. I know you have to make money by pushing people but it’s a fine line between pushing people and making them quit the game as I did with castle story. Just my opinion of course. I love RS2 but really don’t want to live on my phone.

legostarr
05-18-18, 03:17 PM
I agree dragon 2046. I really love playing the cruises but they are becoming increasingly unattainable. I have come close to quitting myself.

karengar
05-19-18, 02:02 PM
Now that I need more parsley and garlic that is the rarest drop Personally i feel when recipes need a certain herb they limit the amount forcing you to purchase with gems. Just their way of making money! Now they have an event that requires 10 parsley and it is now taking me a day or two to scrap together 10 just to do one and each parsley costs 2 Gems to purchase. Anyone else having this problem or am I just the lucky one? It’s about time to give up on these games. FYI Storm8 they are not fun when you purposely ‘stack the deck’ against the player.

ZumFredi
05-20-18, 04:44 AM
I do not like this cruise because of the limited time recipes. The recipes need too much ingredients, 10 basils, i cannot manage this. I have no chance to mastering them. So I will not finish the cruise.

killmypatience
05-20-18, 05:42 AM
For the cruise, el taco del mar will only need to be mastered to level 1, which means only 5 times to cook it. and only 30 basils if you use the master's spice.

paretomiden
05-20-18, 04:32 PM
30 minutes for cheese? What is happening?

Paul__
05-20-18, 04:47 PM
30 minutes for cheese? What is happening?

Can you add a screenshot? Mine still takes 1 minute on iOS

Paul__
05-20-18, 08:15 PM
Does anyone know if the Baby Cactus is a new decoration or not? I didn't have it before completing day 2 of the cruise.

killmypatience
05-22-18, 05:14 AM
Does anyone know if the Baby Cactus is a new decoration or not? I didn't have it before completing day 2 of the cruise.

Yes, i think that the Baby Cactus is a new decoration, because i never had it before in a previous cruise.
The Mexican Workstation is also a new decoration i think.

legostarr
05-23-18, 05:29 PM
I am having this problem too, nothing but garlic. I refuse to use gems to buy them, so I probably won?t complete the challenges. That did bother me the first few cruises but now I look at the ones that are to hard and I don?t bother trying anymore, soon I?ll stop trying cruises altogether and I might even quit the game altogether (even though I really enjoy it) eventually. The world won?t stop if I stop playing.

Paul__
05-23-18, 07:24 PM
I am having this problem too, nothing but garlic. I refuse to use gems to buy them, so I probably won?t complete the challenges. That did bother me the first few cruises but now I look at the ones that are to hard and I don?t bother trying anymore, soon I?ll stop trying cruises altogether and I might even quit the game altogether (even though I really enjoy it) eventually. The world won?t stop if I stop playing.

The drops frmo the garden are random... Remember, the goal "It's Fiesta Time!" is optional. You can also refresh orders that use ingredients that you don't have.

Paul__
05-23-18, 07:25 PM
Yes, i think that the Baby Cactus is a new decoration, because i never had it before in a previous cruise.
The Mexican Workstation is also a new decoration i think.

The Mexican Workstation is from the "Hola, Marco!" quest from 2016.

legostarr
05-24-18, 12:17 AM
You can’t refresh the limited time recipes Paul. The garden might be random but that is not to say the algorithm can’t be changed. Extremely frustrating.

killmypatience
05-24-18, 05:55 AM
The Mexican Workstation is from the "Hola, Marco!" quest from 2016.

Ah ok sorry, i didn't have the Mexican Workstation before this cruise, so i thought it was new.

killmypatience
05-24-18, 06:08 AM
You can’t refresh the limited time recipes Paul. The garden might be random but that is not to say the algorithm can’t be changed. Extremely frustrating.

You speak for the Taco Del Mar? Because i don't use gems either (only to purchase decorations) and for the Taco del Mar, you only have to cook it 5 times because the cruise want just the level 1 for this recipe. If you use 2 master spice, you only have to cook it 3 times and so you save basil.

paretomiden
05-24-18, 12:31 PM
I assume that I will only manage to finish the cruise. Sorry if this is a silly question, doesn't finishing the cruise mean that you get the gem recipe?

kooky panda
05-24-18, 01:04 PM
I assume that I will only manage to finish the cruise. Sorry if this is a silly question, doesn't finishing the cruise mean that you get the gem recipe?

When you finish the cruise, then the recipe will be unlocked.

Paul__
05-24-18, 01:19 PM

I meant you can refresh orders for the cruise that you can’t make. The limited time goals are optional and the reward is 4 Golden stamps. You still get the gem recipe if you complete the cruise if you do the other Goals or not.

Rynetory2
05-25-18, 10:33 PM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

paretomiden
05-26-18, 05:01 AM
I guess I was the first one voting. This was my first finished cruise from this account. I used to play the game some three years ago but I quitted. Since I am only level 20 and with limited pantry space, it will be extremely difficult to me to cook the multiple ingredients recipe but it worthed the challenge. Let's find out how often this new character will show up.

Paul__
05-26-18, 06:16 PM
Same old, same old. Last 5 or whatever cruises have had gem recipes that are exactly the same statistically besides for the ingredients and now the limited time recipes are the same statistically too! The goals are the same, never any new updates or new recipes or appliances so we make the sale exact dishes every week... and also reused content! We have also like 20 or 30 recipes on the Jubille Oven so the gem recipes become pointless. If this doesn?t change I?m not going to be doing cruises anymore. Even if we get new decorations this doesn?t really help too much. We need new event formats! I still like cruises, but too much of a great thing makes it not good. Why don?t we have cruises only every other event and other types of events in between. (Not Lani goals) In farm story 2, we get a different type of event every week and it works.

Skeptacular
05-29-18, 09:28 AM
The limited time recipes have gotten old pretty quickly. Trying to collect 10 basil each time I want to make Taco Del Mar...basil has become like gold dust.

skediddlekiddle
05-30-18, 06:57 AM
Mario is holding out on me! I have cooked Carne Asada to Level 3, the Veggie Taco to Level 2 and the Taco Del Mar to Level 1 and he won’t give me my four gold stamps. Got another Carne Asada on to cook in the hope of triggering the quest as completed. Thirty two hours and counting.

Rynetory2
05-30-18, 07:51 AM
Mario is holding out on me! I have cooked Carne Asada to Level 3, the Veggie Taco to Level 2 and the Taco Del Mar to Level 1 and he won’t give me my four gold stamps. Got another Carne Asada on to cook in the hope of triggering the quest as completed. Thirty two hours and counting.

Have you served 1 Fiesta Taco? Make sure you scroll down to see Task 4 in Goal 4.

Goal 4 (Make sure you scroll down to see Task 4)
Master Carne Asada to Star Level 3
Master Veggie Tacos to Star Level 2
Master Taco del Mar to Star Level 1
Serve Fiesta Taco x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 4 Gold Stamps

See Post 2 for all goals.

skediddlekiddle
05-30-18, 08:27 AM
Got one on to cook. Didn’t even occur to me to scroll down. Will remember that for next time. Thanks! Have a good one! ��

Carbuck
06-01-18, 01:16 AM
Surprisingly on the third time Mario gave me more than one spice which allowed me to cook the gem recipe earlier than I expected. Normally the new characters only give one item each time they visit.

Rynetory2
06-05-18, 08:17 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.