Unregistered
08-20-10, 01:01 PM
1. transfer money from one user to another, coins/cash
2. gift all buildings from your own inventory to another user
3. private messaging between neighbors/users
4. neighbor walls
5. ability to see a user's neighbors
6. ability to search for user and view city
7. top cities voted on by users or by stats, eg. population/happiness/types of buildings/income from factories

Death Farmer
08-20-10, 03:07 PM
1. transfer money from one user to another, coins/cash
2. gift all buildings from your own inventory to another user
3. private messaging between neighbors/users
4. neighbor walls
5. ability to see a user's neighbors
6. ability to search for user and view city
7. top cities voted on by users or by stats, eg. population/happiness/types of buildings/income from factories

1. No... too many people have multiple devices and would just funnel everything into their mail account.
2. See #1
3. Would be nice
4. I'm not sure what you mean by this
5. Don't know why this would matter
6. This doesn't really make any sense... if you want to add somebody you would have access to their storm8 ID. If you don't know somebody why would you want to look them up?
7. There's really no criteria for top cities since it's easy to rearrange them to shift from one extreme to another with a minimum of effort. I imagine in less than a month everybody will have Statue of Liberty(s) and max grid size, so happiness and size is going are all going to be rendered irrelevant.

Unregistered
08-21-10, 02:53 PM
I imagine in less than a month everybody will have Statue of Liberty(s) and max grid size.
.......How so?

Unregistered
08-21-10, 05:15 PM
Well in my opinion there should be building upgrades.

For instance, you should be able to upgrade factories to run to simultaneous contracts, instead of filling up the map with more factories. Obviously this should be more expensive than to buy an actual factory.

And to also be able to upgrade buildings to hold more population/happiness in correlation to how many times it has been cleaned. And after a certain number of cleans the user can just collect the money but with a higher intake...?
So for example, a cafe gets cleaned 10 times and upgrades, 20 times and upgrades again, 30 times more and upgrades for the last time. This could be represented by stars on the info box when the building is highlighted.

Just a thought :)