PDA

View Full Version : Who to Raise to Level 15 (or 11-14)

Mostreal
05-14-18, 08:18 AM
So, I'm working on raising dragons but I don't want to waste food, so to speak. I like having all my dragons at at least Epic but am wondering who to raise past that. This is both for fighting and breeding.

Right now, at 15 I have: Diamond, Galleon, Sand Castle

14: Nomad
Seeker
Neo Air
Creator
Neo Meteor
Bramble
Vietnamese
Smitten
Yule
Tracker
Fungi
Dark Omen
Lonestar

Most seem to be pretty good fighters, except maybe Fungi

at 13:

Prankster
Punk
Ignis
Lost Love
Afterlife

Pretty decent fighters, except maybe Lost Love.

at 12:

Delver
Wardrum
Dread Captain
Glasswing
Neo Fire
Bronze
Protector
Sky Fyre
Argentinian
Romantic
Noel
Toothy
Sailor
Thoughtful
Jupiter
Neo Bat
Stargazer

Mostly good fighters - some are raised due to Dragon Tales, though.

I want some good fighters in the Dino, Tropic, Stone, Gemstone, Royal, Zodiac and Mythic categories for the bingo cards but I'm not sure who to raise.

I also have a few other Champion and Diamond types that I want to raise, but don't want to waste food getting them higher than needed.

Champion:
Huntress (11), Honor, Wardrum (11), Mithril, Strength, Congo, Neo Glasswing, Tribal, Unruly, Cleric, Razorback,

Diamond:
Crusader, Neo Unicorn, Ridgeback

Stone:
Stone, British, Limerick, Glowstone, Poprock, Buried Bones, Tombstone

Dino:
Dino

Mythic:
Greek (11), Mythic, Trojan

Tropic:
Shell, Tropic, Polynesian (11), Sunken, Hula

Zodiac:
Taurus, Cancer, Leo

Gemstone - I have pretty much all except Tiger's Eye. I have Neo Supreme so I am thinking to concentrate on raising that one to 15.

I have Olympic types other than Achilles, but for fighting purposes I am concentrating on raising Achilles.

I welcome suggestions that are on these lists, but don't mind suggestions that are not. I may have the dragon and/or I have 1600 essence and while my original intent is to get dragons that are not breedable, I may get one or two great fighters that are breedable. I don't think it matters as much for breeding.

cat_chick10
05-14-18, 09:21 AM
Personally, I find Creator to be pretty good in the arena in general. Mine is only at level 10, but he wins quite a few for me. I also find that my Smitten (14) is sometimes good for taking down those high level champs, I presume because of the Valentine type she has.

I would definitely reccommend levelling up the champs, especially Glasswing. Mine is at level 14 and she is my go-to. I've heard that Neo Glasswing is just as good, although I can't verify that personnally because mine is still at level 4 and I haven't used him yet. Mithril is good for me too (level 12), because of the champion-metal mix.

The diamonds are good against champs as well, although I find the pure types are better than the hybrids. I obtained Neo Diamond from the adventure tickets and find her to be fairly useful (probably not as useful as Diamond, but that one is eluding me).

Xyn25
05-14-18, 02:00 PM
Glasswing is a great fighter! I also recommend you to level your single type champs as they generally take out anything you throw them at. Finally if you have any Diamonds (not hybrids, just pure Diamond or Neo Diamond), they are great for fighting Champion type opponents.
Just to give you an example, my current fight team is composed of Rose Knight 15, Centurion 12 (in case RK loses), 3 Diamonds 15, and Glasswing 12 (for champion hybrids).

CranberryMil
05-14-18, 03:17 PM
Glasswing for fight, and level up other champions to 10 for the rare dragon that can win vs Diamonds and Rainbow and is not a single color champion.

Neo Fire for breed with Diamond to get Crusader , then interbreed to get Infinity .

Mostreal
05-16-18, 06:52 AM
Thanks for the help! I'm starting to strategize as I think a Leaderboard Event is next and that's when I usually feed up my dragons.

amerirish
05-16-18, 01:24 PM
My 'go to' fighters are Glasswing, Valiant, Angelfire, Black Knight, Harmony Knight, Diamond/Infinity. Special mentions for certain opponents: Achilles, Passion, Metal, Soccer, Rainbow Sentinel, Lollipop, Aether :)

Mostreal
05-17-18, 10:30 AM
I have almost none of those!

I have Glasswing and Diamond.

I also have Achilles, and Metal.

I haven't been able to find Passion in the Codex but I'm going to look at getting the others - what types are they? It's easier to find when you can filter to one of the types.

amerirish
05-17-18, 12:43 PM
I have almost none of those!

I have Glasswing and Diamond.

I also have Achilles, and Metal.

I haven't been able to find Passion in the Codex but I'm going to look at getting the others - what types are they? It's easier to find when you can filter to one of the types.

Sent you a PM :D

serpentray
05-21-18, 06:12 AM
Another vote for Glasswing. Glasswing and Valiant are the best of the best for the arena. Many advantages, few disadvantages, and true Ultra Rares to boot (unlike Neo Glasswing/Valiant). Glasswing requires alot of food, but its worth it.

Mostreal
05-22-18, 09:09 AM
My Glasswing is at 12, so I think I'm going to focus mostly on levelling that to 15, then the Neo Glasswing. My Neo Glasswing is topped out 9 now, waiting to evolve.

I'm still trying to decide who to create with essence - I have 1800 or so and I'm torn between getting a good fighter (ultra rares) or a few of the ones I want (Comet, St. Patrick, etc.)

Phoenix406
05-22-18, 02:26 PM
My Mithril has been doing very well in battles.

Mostreal
05-22-18, 04:23 PM
Thanks!

OK, here's the plan (I know you all have been waiting with baited breath):

Concentrating on raising:
Glasswing
Mithril
Neo Glasswing

Craft and raise Valiant - now's a perfect time with the leaderboard so I'm going to plan it out and put it on a nest - I am planning a time to buy a boost and try to plan evolving/hatching/breeding to fall in line and I save as much food as possible to feed dragons at the same time. So I should get to the last milestone, as well as have another Ultra Rare good fighter (hopefully).