View Full Version : Expansions for BS expensive!!!

bindyyum
03-31-11, 07:09 PM
Why is it that expansions are so much more expensive in BS than in RS???

sehana
03-31-11, 08:27 PM
I know what u mean!

sophiacml
03-31-11, 09:15 PM
It seems you will never able to expand it! Whenever you save some to expand and you need to save again! Is like a real business. Point is it's just a **** game! Teamlava isn't encouraging gamers to continue but discouraging. At some levels, you just stuck there and nothing to be gained anymore.

logon2k
04-08-11, 10:58 AM
The cost for expansion in BS is much more reasonable than Farm Story. To get to the highest expansion, it takes 10 million XP. I am at less than 2 million and it has taken forever (~6 months ) to reach that level from the last expansion.

Many people have quit FS because they don't see a reason to continue, it is very boring once you have reached a top level. I am at level 96 and am barely hanging on. I spend more time on BS.

seastripes
04-08-11, 11:11 AM
Although the expansion on BS is more expensive i find it faster to gain money than on RS. I found the value on BS foods and drinks are higher than on RS

sissy8
04-08-11, 02:31 PM
only the sun is for frree in this world:)

sophiacml
04-08-11, 05:43 PM
Obviously, there are other stuffs too except the sun.
only the sun is for frree in this world:)

crazychaoscake
04-17-11, 10:01 AM
No, you have to pay taxes...

MissCeara
04-17-11, 11:12 AM
The rate of income is higher on BS than on RS, so the prices of expansions and decor are priced accordingly. Ultimately, it's nearly a wash. And it is fairly fast, to be honest. If you want misery, try Fashion Story, where the expansions are priced comparably to Bakery Story and the gold purchasable decor is considerably more expensive, only you earn a meager 2 gold for the vast majority of items and the customer flow is extremely slow. :(

TheFluffySlipper
04-19-11, 03:32 AM
Where would the challenge be if you could buy things cheaply in the game? It is so satisfying to finally earn enough to make a big purchase ... and by then you want something else so the fun starts all over again! I would get so bored if there was no real purpose to cooking beyond filling up your counters. FFS I can do cooking in my real life if I want to be bored to death!

Lukabakt
04-27-11, 02:00 AM
I needed 200.000 or 7 neighbours to expand, after ? week or so I finally got enough only to Finder out that this option doesn't existentie anymore, I now need 500.000. That 's dissapointing. No fun

umsaleh
05-02-11, 04:09 AM
The rate of income is higher on BS than on RS, so the prices of expansions and decor are priced accordingly. Ultimately, it's nearly a wash. And it is fairly fast, to be honest.. :(

Agree! BS is more fun to me than RS. Delicious loooking sweets and the decor way better. I reached 96 at Fs and quit. RS quit on the half way. Keeping BS only for now