PDA

View Full Version : April 2011 Event Preview

GroupMagma
03-31-11, 06:06 PM
Here are the events this month for the TeamLava community!

Find Them All! by silvermist8
Time: April 4th, 2011 - April 8th, 2011
Description: Find all the items in one room!
Prize: 25 Gems will be credited to the TeamLava game of the winner's choice each day

Spot the Difference
Time: April 18st, 2011 - April 22th, 2011
Description: Those with the best attention-to-detail will prevail!
Prize: TBA

mattdiner
03-31-11, 06:16 PM
I know the first idea was from gamer silvermist8. Who was the clever employee to come up with the second contest? :D

GroupMagma
03-31-11, 06:34 PM
I know the first idea was from gamer silvermist8. Who was the clever employee to come up with the second contest? :D

D'oh! Fixed. Thanks! :)

geluve
03-31-11, 08:37 PM
I spoted something it should be april 18 to MAY 22 isnt it??? hahaha some gems??

clarky27
04-01-11, 12:12 AM
Ive spotted something too, shouldnt it read April 18th - 22nd May!??
ID - Clarky27, think that deserves some free gems!!!?? lol!

sissy8
04-01-11, 05:07 AM
Don t understand it what room what difference??????

HouseDV
04-05-11, 02:44 PM
Again android users are being ignored... we cant take a picture so we cant compete... just like everything else we are not important

mattdiner
04-05-11, 02:51 PM
Don t understand it what room what difference??????

Room is the general term for the diamond in all of the games that we decorate. For example: Our nightclub, empire, bakery...
Pictures of two "rooms" in one game will be posted in a contest thread between the given dates and they will have a small difference. For example, perhaps a diner chair is in the first picture, but there is none in the second.

Hello288
04-05-11, 02:57 PM
Again android users are being ignored... we cant take a picture so we cant compete... just like everything else we are not important

I wish that Android users can take pictures. Android users and I feel left out too. Please add the Snap feature to Android , RS developers.

GroupMagma
04-05-11, 03:44 PM
I wish that Android users can take pictures. Android users and I feel left out too. Please add the Snap feature to Android , RS developers.

Android users can compete in the competitions, but they need to take a picture of their device with another camera. Unfortunately, the snap feature is not able to be added to Android at this time, as screen capture functionality is not natively available for Android devices.

HouseDV
04-06-11, 01:56 PM
Android users can compete in the competitions, but they need to take a picture of their device with another camera. Unfortunately, the snap feature is not able to be added to Android at this time, as screen capture functionality is not natively available for Android devices.

Take a picture with another camera? Your kidding right? Teamlava needs to think about the android users. They know we cant take pictures so dont play events where you have to take pictures! Come with somethink else! Typicall teamlava... they dont make adjusments but they let the droid users take adjusments...

Rachael98
04-19-11, 04:57 PM

Well get an Apple product then!

Rachael98
04-19-11, 04:58 PM
Take a picture with another camera? Your kidding right? Teamlava needs to think about the android users. They know we cant take pictures so dont play events where you have to take pictures! Come with somethink else! Typicall teamlava... they dont make adjusments but they let the droid users take adjusments...

What are TL meant to do? You bought the Android, they didn't tell you to buy it instead of Apple.

ahshan
04-19-11, 05:02 PM
Well get an Apple product then!

That's a lot to ask from someone. To buy something worth hundreds of dollars just for a contest for an app?

And the second contest does not require a snapshot, it just requires you to spot the difference.