PDA

View Full Version : Energy drops from daily alicons

MoonVillage3
05-04-18, 11:09 PM
Another and important discussion which has come up during the flower event thread:

Would be a seperate thread to be officially opened referring and controlling the various energy drops of Alis, Dalies or others, and tables kept.

For most players who possess a flock of energy-giving characters have made personal investments spending REAL money during their years of play and dedication to their game.

These features should not be alterated as are legal, private additions.. through buying wholeprice or during sales, offered by the game.. and not classified as gifts obtained through events or lucky drops.

It's not correct to 'touch-up' such drops.. as is a private investment.. anyone can choose.. at their personal choice.. spending real money which has been sold, then paid for a certain use in play.

Controls could help to record this feature which now seems 'under target' and a clear move to reduce former enery-droppers.

I'll add here and completely agree that energy-droppers of 2-energy are highly ridiculous for the price paid.. and should be sold at much less, instead of offering empty promises and false publicity. Exactly 1 energy gained should be gifted prizes and not for sale.

Older players know exactly what their bought energy-droppers give and should be kept at that standard.

katbtodd
05-05-18, 02:41 AM
Another and important discussion which has come up during the flower event thread:

Would be a seperate thread to be officially opened referring and controlling the various energy drops of Alis, Dalies or others, and tables kept.

For most players who possess a flock of energy-giving characters have made personal investments spending REAL money during their years of play and dedication to their game.

These features should not be alterated as are legal, private additions.. through buying wholeprice or during sales, offered by the game.. and not classified as gifts obtained through events or lucky drops.

It's not correct to 'touch-up' such drops.. as is a private investment.. anyone can choose.. at their personal choice.. spending real money which has been sold, then paid for a certain use in play.

Controls could help to record this feature which now seems 'under target' and a clear move to reduce former enery-droppers.

I'll add here and completely agree that energy-droppers of 2-energy are highly ridiculous for the price paid.. and should be sold at much less, instead of offering empty promises and false publicity. Exactly 1 energy gained should be gifted prizes and not for sale.

Older players know exactly what their bought energy-droppers give and should be kept at that standard.

I haven't noticed this YET, but yesterday with my dailies most of them drop a 4 which during high energy events I have noticed that , with all the energy they ask us to use and they are doing this , I'm sorry folks thinking this is all wrong ,as long as we spend our hard earn money , they will keep doing what they want they don't seem to care about their customers any more , I feel they won't have much of a game, so many have quit this wonderful beautiful game, over the past year , with their changes but they don't seem to care,, please think about this ..please don't do it ,I hope this was all a mistake

Added more info.
Wow don't faint but I have 4 spring daily Ali's ,,and this morning I got 3/10 energy and 1/12 this has never happen,,wow ,

meme1098
05-05-18, 05:37 AM
My daily Ali's were fine this morning....all 4 energy or higher. I even had a 50, 25, & a few 10s drop today.

katbtodd
05-05-18, 07:04 AM
My daily Ali's were fine this morning....all 4 energy or higher. I even had a 50, 25, & a few 10s drop today.

Done my first roll of old dailies .. All good
The only 2 energies I got from my dailies today was from the Cupid troll

MoonVillage3
05-05-18, 09:01 AM
Mine were all ok too today.. usual drops for Alis and Dalis with an unusual Cupid Troll drop of 5!
A few suspected complaint comments were posted during the event.. so being alert does no harm while we're collecting and glued to our game.. collecting 'n crafting.

MoonVillage3
05-05-18, 09:06 AM
I haven't noticed this YET, but yesterday with my dailies most of them drop a 4 which during high energy events I have noticed that , with all the energy they ask us to use and they are doing this , I'm sorry folks thinking this is all wrong ,as long as we spend our hard earn money , they will keep doing what they want they don't seem to care about their customers any more , I feel they won't have much of a game, so many have quit this wonderful beautiful game, over the past year , with their changes but they don't seem to care,, please think about this ..please don't do it ,I hope this was all a mistake

Added more info.
Wow don't faint but I have 4 spring daily Ali's ,,and this morning I got 3/10 energy and 1/12 this has never happen,,wow ,

when you post 3/10 and 1/12.. do you mean 3,10, 1 and 12 energy?

katbtodd
05-05-18, 09:08 AM
when you post 3/10 and 1/12.. do you mean 3,10, 1 and 12 energy?

Sorry I was not clear 3 of my springs droped 10 and my forth spring drops 12 = 42 energies

katbtodd
05-05-18, 09:10 AM
Mine were all ok too today.. usual drops for Alis and Dalis with an unusual Cupid Troll drop of 5!
A few suspected complaint comments were posted during the event.. so being alert does no harm while we're collecting and glued to our game.. collecting 'n crafting.

That's very good for Cupid troll

SpiritWind00
05-05-18, 06:03 PM
I decked all of my dailies too - about 30 of them and the min was 4 as normal.

(new thread created with existing consecutive posts originally in the Suggestion Thread but as it doesn't belong there, have created a separate thread for observations)

MoonVillage3
05-06-18, 07:30 AM
Thank you SW :p
Usual collection with older D'Alis min 4 and a lovely 50energy from a Glimmeregg Ali today
Newer D'Alis/Unis or other energy givers are posted following, as different in drops.

PASTEL ALIS x2
may5 - 3 2
may6 - 2 3

SPRING UNICORNS x2
may5 - 2 3
may6 - 2 2

CUPID TROLL x2
may5 - 5 2
may6 - 2 3

DARK ONYX
may5 - 2

ENFIELD
may5 - 2
may6 - 4

FIREWORK DRAGON
may5 - 5

PrincessCupOButter
05-06-18, 07:41 AM
After 2 days of careful observation while collecting from my daily Alis, I have not noticed a drop in minimum energy. I get at least 4 from all of the pre-valentines day dailies. I’ve been paying particular attention to the rainbow (rune) Alis, due to the reported lower minimums, and they seem to be dropping less deco lately, but still at least 4 energy.

As katbtodd mentioned, I have noticed that they more consistently drop only 4 during events such as the current one. But as long as 4 stays the minimum, I am okay with that.

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 09:20 AM
Didn’t see anything under 4 from the old guard. Gotta tell y’all though, I’m really resenting the new ones now. Especially that 200-gem-troll.

AnnirasSweets
05-06-18, 09:26 AM
Throwing my results in the ring...Well not the actual individual results as I think that's too many numbers for one post. I did make sure I paid close attention during today's collection and the only 2's and 3's were from the newbies but even then they were rare. It was a lucky day and even Trolls were dropping 6's and up which is a rare treat in my realm!

Honestly, if they were to ever lower the minimums on the OG dailies I cannot even imagine what the response would be. I've already seen over half of my long time level 50 neighbors leave over the last few years and something such as this would probably push a great deal of the ones left out of the door for good. I know it's their prerogative if they want to only have animals only drop lower amounts of energy from now on but at the same time I think that information should be clearly stated before players purchase them. It's not exactly fair to pay the same price for two animals that have such a difference in their overall contributions to a player's gaming. I'm a firm believer that price should always reflect value but sadly it seems like the higher ups in CS disagree with this sentiment.

55lee55
05-08-18, 09:26 AM
Both Sweet Tooth and my 4 Pastel Alicorns have dropped less than 4 energy in the last few days. Most have dropped 3 but yesterday 2 seemed to be the best I could get from these 5 alicorns.

Has anyone else noticed this? I thought that all of the dailies dropped at least 4 energy, making for a net gain of at least 3 energy/day (it takes an energy to tap each one). I have 49 dailies that I have collected over the years and it seems that since this last event began my alicorns have been giving less energy than usual so I started checking each one to see what it dropped. I usually get 250-300/ day, but now I'm getting closer to 200 and one day I got 198 from 49 dailies, not counting the 49 energy it took to gather them. Had I got 4 from each it would have been 196, but I always have some that drop more. That rate seems to have dropped as well.

Am I having a dry spell with my alicorns and failed to ever notice that Sweet Tooth and the Pastel Alicorns drop less than 4 energy, or has S8 reduced the energy drop on these two alicorns recently? I have corralled them with the disappointing Unicorns which are also low daily droppers, with a usual 2 energy. I can't finish the quests without the daily alicorns, and we don't seem to be getting more lately. I don't see how people who joined much later than I did and who don't have a good herd of daily alicorns can expect to play this game to the end of events. Now it's looking like I am having problems too, especially with this newest floral thing.

Can those with dailies check for a week or so and see if energy production has dropped? If it has, which alicorns are affected? I hate to think that S8 would lower energy drops after the fact, especially since some alicorns have been purchased outright and that would be taking away value from something we bought. I don't think that would be right. Right now I don't know if it's me or the game, so verification of minimum drops would be appreciated. Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
05-08-18, 09:58 AM
All of the daily energy animals that have been released since February have a minimum drop of 2 compared to the older ones that offer at least 4 per collection. The list of disappointments include: Spring Unicorn, Sweet Tooth, Cupid Troll, Enfield and the Pastel Alicorn.

There is a thread started where people have noticed this same thing, you should check it out. The gist is that while lots of people have been netting less energy from their dailies, none of the older Alis have had their minimums lowered as originally feared.

MoonVillage3
05-08-18, 02:25 PM
today's minimum is 4 with normal drops.
after a week I'll post detailed results so we can also compare weekly alis with older daily alis and newer ones. I'll be checking dragons too as part, even if not everyday, of energy givers.

55lee55
05-09-18, 07:15 AM
I think all of the lower than 4 have been from Valentines Day or later. What's the Cupid Troll? I finished the every event since Valentines Day. Was the Troll a sale item? I don't remember it and don't see it in my kingdom or in storage. I remember a reset when I finished a goal, but I didn't see a prize in inventory so I assumed it was crowns or coins.

Thanks for settling the alicorn question. I am going to be careful about spending gems on alicorns from now on. It's not worth any more than 100 gems for a net of 1 energy/day. I think that CS is hurting itself by dropping any alicorn drops. I won't buy them unless they guarantee at least a drop of 4/day. I will let my neighbors know that they have dropped the minimum energy drops to 2 from 4 and they can make up their own minds about if it's worth it to them. It just saves me money.

MoonVillage3
05-09-18, 08:45 AM
I think all of the lower than 4 have been from Valentines Day or later. What's the Cupid Troll? I finished the every event since Valentines Day. Was the Troll a sale item? I don't remember it and don't see it in my kingdom or in storage. I remember a reset when I finished a goal, but I didn't see a prize in inventory so I assumed it was crowns or coins.

Thanks for settling the alicorn question. I am going to be careful about spending gems on alicorns from now on. It's not worth any more than 100 gems for a net of 1 energy/day. I think that CS is hurting itself by dropping any alicorn drops. I won't buy them unless they guarantee at least a drop of 4/day. I will let my neighbors know that they have dropped the minimum energy drops to 2 from 4 and they can make up their own minds about if it's worth it to them. It just saves me money.

Cupid Troll was a gem sales item during last Valentines. A cute Troll, with bow 'n arrow, slightly animated bubbling love hearts. Was way too expensive for the drops.. but ever so cute!

The idea of controlling D'alies & other energy giving drops.. is to see if in a week the comparison between older D'alies and newer ones are more or less the same % of drops. Even if we see drops of 2.. we have to check if maybe there are more frequent higher drops than older D'alies.. before complaints.

Today usual drops with Older D'alies, with a lovely 50 from a Flower Power. Newer Spring Alis and Pastel Unicorns did give both a 9! Cupid not behaving well today.. gave 2 and 3.. BUT did give a 5 and a 7 other days.

AnnirasSweets
05-09-18, 10:50 AM
Cupid Troll was a gem sales item during last Valentines. A cute Troll, with bow 'n arrow, slightly animated bubbling love hearts. Was way too expensive for the drops.. but ever so cute!

The idea of controlling D'alies & other energy giving drops.. is to see if in a week the comparison between older D'alies and newer ones are more or less the same % of drops. Even if we see drops of 2.. we have to check if maybe there are more frequent higher drops than older D'alies.. before complaints.

Today usual drops with Older D'alies, with a lovely 50 from a Flower Power. Newer Spring Alis and Pastel Unicorns did give both a 9! Cupid not behaving well today.. gave 2 and 3.. BUT did give a 5 and a 7 other days.

I've started a comprehensive chart where I can plug in my daily energy drops for easy viewing. I've figured a solid week of comparison should give me good idea of what the averages are for each animal.

Today was a good day in my realm with several 50s dropping but it always seems like the Trolls don't want to help out and pull their weight around here! There was a three week period, a few months ago, where each day my 4 Trolls gave me a total of 11 energy...without fail. Didn't matter which order I tapped them in, the 4 of them always added up to 11, it was the strangest thing. I think they finally decided to quit that strategy after I refused to tap on them for three days. Now they seem to drop a variety but it's usually mostly 2s and 3s from them.

MoonVillage3
05-09-18, 01:15 PM
I've started a comprehensive chart where I can plug in my daily energy drops for easy viewing. I've figured a solid week of comparison should give me good idea of what the averages are for each animal.

Today was a good day in my realm with several 50s dropping but it always seems like the Trolls don't want to help out and pull their weight around here! There was a three week period, a few months ago, where each day my 4 Trolls gave me a total of 11 energy...without fail. Didn't matter which order I tapped them in, the 4 of them always added up to 11, it was the strangest thing. I think they finally decided to quit that strategy after I refused to tap on them for three days. Now they seem to drop a variety but it's usually mostly 2s and 3s from them.

We can compare our 7day charts when finished.. I've been also recording drops 5 days now. More figures the better the outcome.

RogueDagger
05-11-18, 01:32 PM
Just noticed this thread. As I was the one who mentioned my rainbow giving 2 energy, I've collected my info since that post and now face a mystery.

My total herd consists of 11 energy givers:
2 weekly (1 ally and that pink uni)
8 daily alis (various/2rainbows)
1 daily uni

So since the day I noticed that 2 drop from my rainbow, I have been diligent when collecting looking for any differences. Since that day, while my drops have been on the low side (5-6), I haven't seen another 2. Deco drops from my rainbow have went from a 30/70 ratio to a 10/90. While this does not bother me, it was noticed as I was carefully keeping track of everything. Other than more than normal lower energy drops, all appears as it should.
Thus I am beyond curious to know what the heck happened any why I got a 2 in the first place. I do not have any of the newer alis, and my dragons consistently give 5 energy when they choose to drop it. There is no way energy dropped from something else with a 2 as I collect all babies 1 at a time to see if I get the 50-100 and know which gave it to me. As a side note, I own none of the new energy droppers (not even troll).
Anyway, these are my findings. Perhaps one of you with a bunch of alis can tell me what happened.

MoonVillage3
05-13-18, 02:33 PM
RESULTS of a 7-day collection (May 5-11) illustrating average DAILY ENERGY DROPS:

DAILY ALIS/UNICORNS & others ENERGY DROPS

AQUAMARINE ALIS
average daily energy = 5,38

ARMORED ALIS
average daily energy = 5,32

FAERIE ALIS
average daily energy = 4,92

FLOWERPOWER ALIS*
average daily energy = 6,22

GLIMMER ALIS
average daily energy = 4,28

GLIMMEREGG ALIS*
average daily energy = 7,64

PASTEL ALIS
average daily energy = 3,64

PINK ALIS*
average daily energy = 6,78

RAINBOW ALIS
average daily energy = 5,92

SKELECORN ALIS*
average daily energy = 6,17

WEDDING ALIS
average daily energy = 5,00

UNICORNS (SPELLBOUND/TOKEN)
average daily energy = 4,78

SPRING UNICORNS
average daily energy = 3,21

OTHERS..
CUPID TROLL
average daily energy = 3,14

ENFIELD
average daily energy = 2,71

OCCASIONAL ENERGY DROPS IN THE WEEK
DARK ONYX
may5 - 2

FIREWORKS DRAGON
may5 - 5
may10 - 5

GLIMMER DRAGON
may7 - 5

MIRTHIL DRAGON
may8 - 5

SPRING DRAGON
may8 - 5

WITCH ALICOLT
may7 - 5

* = high drop 50/100

Each dropper I have the daily chart.. but would be way too long to post them all. This is just the summary of each of them.

MoonVillage3
05-13-18, 02:37 PM
< delete >

AnnirasSweets
05-13-18, 07:17 PM
OK, so I also kept a weekly chart of my Alis but my chart won't translate well if I copy/paste so I'll just list the averages like Moon did and in a similar fashion so it's easy to compare both of our results.

DAILY ALI/UNICORN

*AQUAMARINE ALI
daily average - 10.71

ARMORED ALI
daily average - 5.43

FAERIE ALI
daily average - 6.22

*FLOWER POWER
daily average - 7.43

GLIMMER ALI
daily average - 6.71

*GLIMMEREGG ALI
daily average - 10.82

*PASTEL ALI
daily average - 9

*PINK ALI
daily average - 8.75

RAINBOW ALI
daily average - 6.14 (also dropped 1 rainbow pot)

SKELECORN
daily average - 6.19

*SWEET TOOTH ALI
daily average - 12.43

*WEDDING ALI
daily average - 10.17

SPRING UNICORN
daily average - 8

UNICORN
daily average - 5.21 (also dropped 2 troll tokens)

OTHERS:

CUPID TROLL
daily average - 3.15

ENFIELD
daily average - 3.71

*Denotes that this Ali dropped a rare high drop such as 50 or 100 which affected the average. All daily Alis are able of dropping 100 but they are rare.

As for the dragons, I've managed to accumulate 30-some over the years through various events and the tent. The chart for the dragons was depressing with the averages (all but 1 day I was in the negative for energy:() so I'll just list the day and how much energy (which is always 5 for dragons) or gems I received...

Day 1 - 0 energy, 2 gems
Day 2 - 15 energy, 2 gems
Day 3 - 30 energy, 2 gems
Day 4 - 5 energy, 0 gems
Day 5 - 15 energy, 0 gems
Day 6 - 20 energy, 0 gems
Day 7 - 30 energy, 0 gems

MoonVillage3
05-14-18, 05:44 AM
There's a great difference comparing both charts on the new Pastel Ali. 3,64 considered as low drops compared to 9, which is a good daily drop, on Anniras's chart. Did you receive any superior drops here?

I'll post my detailed chart on this particular new Ali so we can compare:

PASTEL ALIS x2
may5 - 3 2 = 5
may6 - 2 3 = 5
may7- 3 7 = 10
may8 - 2 3 = 5
may9 - 2 9 = 11
may10 - 3 2 = 5
may11 - 3 7 = 10
TOTAL = 51 : 2 = 25,5 : 7 = 3,64
average daily energy = 3,64

MoonVillage3
05-14-18, 05:53 AM
Just noticed this thread. As I was the one who mentioned my rainbow giving 2 energy, I've collected my info since that post and now face a mystery.

My total herd consists of 11 energy givers:
2 weekly (1 ally and that pink uni)
8 daily alis (various/2rainbows)
1 daily uni

So since the day I noticed that 2 drop from my rainbow, I have been diligent when collecting looking for any differences. Since that day, while my drops have been on the low side (5-6), I haven't seen another 2. Deco drops from my rainbow have went from a 30/70 ratio to a 10/90. While this does not bother me, it was noticed as I was carefully keeping track of everything. Other than more than normal lower energy drops, all appears as it should.
Thus I am beyond curious to know what the heck happened any why I got a 2 in the first place. I do not have any of the newer alis, and my dragons consistently give 5 energy when they choose to drop it. There is no way energy dropped from something else with a 2 as I collect all babies 1 at a time to see if I get the 50-100 and know which gave it to me. As a side note, I own none of the new energy droppers (not even troll).
Anyway, these are my findings. Perhaps one of you with a bunch of alis can tell me what happened.

these were my detailed findings from the Rainbow Alis.. maybe 2 you saw was a rare low drop.. usually it's more.

RAINBOW ALIS x2
may5 - 4 6 = 10
may6 - 4 4 = 8
may7 - 4 6 = 10
may8 - 10 6 = 16
may9 - 8 5 = 13
may10 - 8 8 = 16
may11 - 5 5 = 10
TOTAL = 83 : 2 = 41,5 : 7 = 5,92
average daily energy = 5,92

AnnirasSweets
05-14-18, 01:28 PM
There's a great difference comparing both charts on the new Pastel Ali. 3,64 considered as low drops compared to 9, which is a good daily drop, on Anniras's chart. Did you receive any superior drops here?

Yes, I put an asterisk in front of the Ali type if I received either a 50 or 100 from that type during the observation period. Here's the detailed list of Pastel Alis for the week in question:

PASTEL ALI (4)

Day 1 - 9, 3, 2, 20
Day 2 - 7, 10, 7, 2
Day 3 - 7, 3, 7, 7
Day 4 - 2, 3, 2, 3
Day 5 - 2, 2, 9, 9
Day 6 - 2, 9, 9, 2
Day 7 - 9, 3, 2, 100

TOTAL - 252/4 = 63
AVERAGE - 63/7 = 9

I wanted to make it understood that some of the higher averages were due to the rare high drops so people wouldn't feel *****ed if their Alis didn't perform the same, ya know?

MoonVillage3
05-14-18, 02:58 PM
Quite right Anniras.. I've edited to add asterisks as well.
The curious finding of the much talked about and accused new 'Pastel Daily Ali' which often drops a low '2'.. is in fact quite generous as we can see from these charts. Even if drops a low minimum of 2.. can also drop 100.. and has a high average total.
This was a pleasant finding.
Pastel Daily is NOT guilty and has been absolved!

AnnirasSweets
05-14-18, 04:08 PM
Quite right Anniras.. I've edited to add asterisks as well.
The curious finding of the much talked about and accused new 'Pastel Daily Ali' which often drops a low '2'.. is in fact quite generous as we can see from these charts. Even if drops a low minimum of 2.. can also drop 100.. and has a high average total.
This was a pleasant finding.
Pastel Daily is NOT guilty and has been absolved!

I agree that's what I found most interesting ,too. If you only look at a single day's drops then the newer Alis look pretty dismal and not worth the gems you spend on them but when you look at a longer sampling then they end up just as fruitful as the OG Alis in the daily and weekly averages. I'll admit I wasn't feeling very nice about the newer Alis, especially the Valentine's Sweet Tooth (which will always be a sore spot with me, lol) but after comparing her numbers to the others I felt a bit bad that I was so crotchety with her.

robotparade
08-25-18, 10:16 PM
My Glimmeregg Ali usually gives me about 4 - but today he gave me 100 energy!!! NEVER did that before!

tonyjosiah
08-27-18, 10:19 AM
Just now seeing this thread for the first time... but this is definitely something I have noticed for a while now. My weekly Alicorns have given me 100 energy in ages now. Definitely some muck about in the mud goings on. The tampering with of drop rates should be illegal. And I’ve been playing long enough that I know they’ve changed for sure.

MoonVillage3
11-24-18, 12:58 AM
For players interested in buying Alis/Dalies.. here's an old thread with drop info.
some on Black Friday Sales are included in the observation.

robotparade
11-24-18, 04:27 PM
My Glimmer Egg Ali gave me 100 a few days ago. One of my two Wedding Ali's gave me 100 last week.

My Witch Alicolt gives me 5 about every other month.

AnnirasSweets
02-19-19, 03:20 PM
Tracking all my daily alis and will do so for two weeks, not enough data to come to form conclusions either in the data coming or here. It seems the lower level of just 2 (outrageous!!) has been fixed, yes?

We know from people posting their experience of events that randomness can hit hard. Some people get far less from, say, the troll camp or gumdrop bushes or adventures or wee chests than others during events. Those events last typically two weeks.

Small sample sizes will always yield extreme differences; it is like eating a stew. The other night, we had, you guessed it, stew. There was no meat at all in mine, but a bit more cauliflower (slightly overcooked). : ) There was no bias or conspiracy, just the luck o the ladle. ; ) When a small town has a very high rate of cancer or a very low one, don't look first to see what is in the water (Eric Brokovitch notwithstanding) but to sample size bias. As the saying goes in the medical world, when you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras. It delays diagnosis for some but speeds it up for the majority.

Of course, zebras and contaminated water and fiddling with the ladle in the stew do happen. It seems to have happened here - alis should NEVER drop only two energies!! That wasn't a sample size issue!! Very glad that is fixed!!

If you want to explore these and other fascinating (to me, anyway!) cognitive biases see Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman. The book is a hefty 500 odd pages but well worth the read if the topic of good decision making is interesting to you (and who can't do with better decision making?). : ) There are also several white board presentations on youtube and various shortcut type summaries, but the stories in the longer version are what really makes the concepts stick.

I will be part of getting a survey of some sort out to people on energy use; my PhD is NOT in clever forum tech use!! I love this game and the community.

MWAH (if you want one) and hugs (ditto) and thanks to you all!! : )

I don' t know that you would be able to call it "fixed" considering there was never actually any problem in s8's view. In February of last year, s8 released the first ever energy animal that had a minimum of 2 energy (it had always been 4 before) and they have released several more over the last year. This was done intentionally and those items remain that way to this day, their energy drops have never been altered.

Moon and I wanted to see if the animals that had a lower minimum amount of energy really were as awful for our realms as they seemed. In the end, their averages aren't that much worse than the original energy droppers that have a minimum of 4 so it's not really that much of a difference. I happily purchased a few more of the lower minimum Alis when they were discounted for half price. After all, when it comes to energy drops you have just as much of a chance to get 100 from one of these new animals as you do the old. Random is random no matter how you slice it.

Energy drops w/ minimum of 2:
- Cupid Troll
- Sweet Tooth Alicorn
- Pastel Alicorn
- Candy (Corn) Alicorn
- Plushie Couple
- Solar Kitsunecorn
- Spring Steed
- Spring Unicorn
- Shadow Wolf